47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I didn't waste anything but time telling you about being wrong. I don't care what you do with the book. I told you what the right thing to do with the book. follow? the same will be told next year and the year after. you have been told since I've been involved in the case. way before the 54 page report. we had the same problem getting you to remove the inaccurate material off of other sites, newsvine was one...your website for another example..

My site has nothing to do with your book. just more distraction from the point..

Edited by mrshutter45

That story is pure BS. as kids we were all ran out of rooms often. I can't recall where or when. the memory of this witness is astounding. she recalls something that really had no reason to recall and yet has perfect detailed memory. especially a memory involving seconds from decades past. 

making a bomb out of rolls of quarters is "ridiculous" as you like to say. rather expensive for a poor guy. it's over 2 grand to make that bomb lol. it would be flimsy, heavy and hard to keep it's shape and require a lot of tape that would of been noticed. much simpler ways to be creative if it was even fake to begin with. wood dowels, flares etc. 

dynamite is 8 inches long. they said approx. 6 to 8 inches long and 8 sticks. quarters are two and three quarter of an inch long. three rolls would be needed times eight sticks. I think I calculated four per stick so I was off a little. that's still $1,525.01 in 1971. two rolls of quarters are five and a half inches. very short and not very convincing..

Robert, many people act sincere but are not..the whole thing doesn't pass the smell test as R99 always puts it..

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, ....two rolls taped together is very small and not convincing in the least. put that in a briefcase and you will see. it's only five and a half inches long. it's not the point of being real it's the point of making it look real. you are constructing a firecracker lol. 

The color was stated the same as the uniforms. that's red. you are correct that most dynamite is brown. people believe more towards red from cartoons. fake or not it worked. 

Yes, I used R99's quote. I don't agree with his conclusions but one never knows. he's a pilot, skydiver and a aeronautical engineer to boot. 

The stews are the only ones who seen it...didn't your witness "only get a quick glance" stews knew what they were looking at.

That is not the correct description given by the witnesses. that whole book is full of error's. has people believing the planes flew at 7,000 feet as well. that was only at the start of the flight. 

Bernie Madoff was convincing too.... :) 

tina.png

flo.png

Edited by mrshutter45

3 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I don't see anything in those FBI docs that is substantially different from Denise's testimony. And she hasn't seen those docs, as far as I know. She doesn't even own a computer. 

Don't try an pull the Marla Cooper story of not owning a television set to imply any funny stuff taking place. Marla stated in a interview that she didn't even own a TV when asked about things...

I just don't believe someone can remember something so irrelevant almost 50 years ago. I don't care what she is saying. we were run out of rooms constantly growing up. typically, you need reason for recall, especially that long ago. I have a very good memory. I use to work with my grandfather on televisions but couldn't tell you what brand one was on any given day. 

reluctant to be on camera could mean many things...the bomb has been well documented. 

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, you keep saying the movie is coming and then say it might not. you just said weeks ago it was going to be made in 2021 for the anniversary. a couple pages back you make a claim it might or might not be made. you are all over the board with the movie structure. how could people get on board for something years from now. will that child actor be available forever? it's more excuses at every turn. can we chip in to get this thing going? 

I don't like to toss the word liar around like you do. I simply find it hard to believe this could be remembered in such detail without any reason for recalling it. no trauma or anything to trigger it. 

If someone like that was really sincere they would contact the FBI vs an author of a book and talking about a movie? 

Edited by mrshutter45

The reference to ‘red electrical tape’ being used to wrap the coin rolls might be significant. Nothing has ever been said about this previously. If the stewardess who saw the bomb can verify that the ‘red sticks’ she saw inside Cooper’s briefcase looked as if they were tape-wrapped, this would add much credibility to the witness’ statement. Or, if this information is already somewhere in the FBI’s files on the Cooper case. We also feel it is unlikely that Cooper used road flares for the phony bomb because flares have writing on them and are easily recognizable

The stews were referring to the the eight sticks being taped together and not the dynamite itself. below is some vintage railroad flares that could easily pass with minor changes. no writing on portions of the red ones..it's still plausible. 

again, why use quarters if you were covering them. easier to use wood dowels in that case. $1,500 fake bomb, really? 

no writing.jpg

5 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Yes, I do believe the adjoining lot was sold for ten dollars, although I am not sure what 'and other considerations' means in the contract.

lol, look it up. you are way over your head...I even showed you Dan Morino's exact same document saying "one dollar" . you think he sold his house for a dollar? 

24 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You want me to guess what he actually did without being there? Sure...I will do it. He probably made up just a couple of them out of quarter rolls and used yes...maybe wrapped RR flares for the remainder. Why would he use quarter rolls? Pay phones were virtually everywhere in 1971. They were probably to call someone once he reached the ground, from the first phone he could find

Now that's funny....that's a keeper lol...yes, I think you should go play tanks...

I don't care what year it was. the fact of inflation is what we are talking about. yes, I was alive and well in 1971 and used payphones. 

Yes, payphones were everywhere. I didn't realize everyone carried a roll of quarters lol. especially when it was a dime to make a call :) Kenny had no pockets?  did he make change from the bomb before he tossed it or did he jump and keep the bomb for calls? didn't they check payphone calls since Mayfield called from one?

What was funny is your explanation of a flare with the roll of quarters. perhaps a shoestring for a fuse should of been added. beep beep?  . 

24 rolls of quarters or even 16 was a lot of money in 1971. remember, Kenny lived in a rundown apartment and didn't have two bombs to rub together lol. a rundown apartment two years old. did he get a loan for the bomb? I drop the hammer down on you because you claim Kenny was indigent constantly. you completely rejected flares for years because they had writing on them or thought they did. now, they are plausible? couldn't of been what you thought prior to my post. you made that up on the spot. did the witness miss the flares in the detailed statement? you guys claim the actual witnesses to the crime can't remember things but expect us to believe these people have perfect detailed memory? 

Edited by mrshutter45

Deeds in many, if not most, cases do not recite the actual sales price. Instead, they simply recite "for $10.00 paid and good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged." In part, the reason is because that is the form that the recorder's office expects to see. It may also be viewed as a privacy thing, where people don't want others to know directly how much they paid or received for a given property. The actual sales price is agreed upon, and paid in advance of, signing the deed. After the agreed purchase price is paid, then the deed is signed.

This is very common in real estate. it's been that way for decades. I guess you have never owned or sold a home. Dan Marino sold his house in Weston not long ago and has "one dollar" in place of ten dollars..this was explained to you many times over and ignored. I even showed Marinos deed. did Danny sell a multi million dollar home for a buck? 

Edited by mrshutter45