47 47
quade

DB Cooper

9 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

That list is where the memo went to...page one and two...both dated June 5, 1972

numbers follow on document 164-81-3469 page two 164-81-3470

No it isn't they have different dates.. those sequence numbers don't mean they are the same doc.

It isn't the second page. There is only one page to it.

2 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

they were shown pictures on June 1, 1972 just as the other page states. they are not going to show pictures to only some of the witnesses...both stamped the same date by the same agent...

Wrong.. the page posted is 1 page. Witnesses are in different locations, there is no evidence Hahneman was in that list...

He is in this list... BOOM

HHsuspHahneman.jpeg.97061aaa8c27cbe23d2012b3fac74f6d.jpeg

Nonetheless, Boeing verified this placard described the use of the emergency airstair release behind the two-hole door/panel.

After reading this again. it's states the decal is used for the emergency release behind the two hole panel. no placard behind it...now we find out if 305 had the system...

8 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

After reading this again. it's states the decal is used for the emergency release behind the two hole panel. no placard behind it...now we find out if 305 had the system...

Did Boeing actually confirm this or did Eric exaggerate??

In other words, did Boeing ever communicate it was for "the two hole panel emergency system"?

The placard was not on the panel with the two holes. if anything it was an extra placard describing the emergency function. two holes would have to be on the placard to exist with the panel. 

The problems are Boeing stated in 1979 that it can be found in the stairwell. this was also discovered recently according to Eric. no planes can be found showing the placard in the stairwell. claims have been made that airlines started removing this feature. I read in the Yap report it was not a required exit. NWO shows this feature on a safety card. the placard could of been added after the card was made. 

The pilots were told about the stairs during the hijacking and can be found in the transcripts..

Edited by mrshutter45

3 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

The placard was not on the panel with the two holes. if anything it was an extra placard describing the emergency function. two holes would have to be on the placard to exist with the panel. 

The problems are Boeing stated in 1979 that it can be found in the stairwell. this was also discovered recently according to Eric. no planes can be found showing the placard in the stairwell. claims have been made that airlines started removing this feature. I read in the Yap report it was not a required exit. NWO shows this feature on a safety card. the placard could of been added after the card was made. 

The pilots were told about the stairs during the hijacking and can be found in the transcripts..

The problem is the use of the term "stairwell",, we think it is the inside wall but the FBI docs refer the actual airstairs as the stairwell..

stairwelldown.jpeg.89fe2f6ddc6deb27f648b1fb3dc61c4c.jpeg

stairwellnn.jpeg.7c906bf8df3daddd742b5dc5dd21a898.jpeg

"have been known to fall off under normal conditions"

also refer to aft airstair as "door"

newsdoor.jpeg.75acaa448ab47380fe1b2a733501f867.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

17 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Rataczak got a look at the money bag when it came on board. That picture is pretty close to the real thing. Heavy canvas or heavy cloth sides, white, with leather handles. Some sort of fastener at the top. Called it a 'hapsack,' a term which I am not familiar with. Look..it was like those bags armored car guards carry in and out of a bank. 

The NWO freight worker Loren Peterson said he put the money into a NWA flight bag with handles.. it may have been removed before it went onto the plane.

vintage_airline_flight_bag_17.gif

Edited by FLYJACK

14 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

So they played a cute game on Mucklow. Instead of showing her a true collage of suspects, they showed her a six-picture set of five unknown people...with Rackstraw's being the sixth picture (Somewhere here at Dropzone is a still from the show showing this is exactly what they did.)

They didn't show the whole interview on the show, only what they wanted us to see. There was one part of the interview where you could see a picture of LD Cooper on the table in front of Tina. So, it seems pretty obvious that they probably asked her about some of the other suspects. I'd be interested to see the whole interview that was done.

6 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Rataczak got a look at the money bag when it came on board. That picture is pretty close to the real thing. Heavy canvas or heavy cloth sides, white, with leather handles. Some sort of fastener at the top. Called it a 'hapsack,' a term which I am not familiar with. Look..it was like those bags armored car guards carry in and out of a bank. 

lol, the bag was white (canvas) brought onto the plane and seen by multiple witnesses. the leather satchel was used to carry the money from the bank. there was no handles on it or Cooper wouldn't have tried to tie the money to the neck of the bag. the "knapsack" is what Cooper originally asked for..

white canvas.png

Edited by mrshutter45

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

The FBI has called the stairs, door, ladder among others. Boeing said it came from the stairwell. doesn't matter if the FBI called it a screen door? 

Of course it does, Nix paraphrased Boeing in the newspaper.. that news quote didn't come from Boeing, it was from Nix.

That is why I have been trying to get you to pin down Eric, you asked him a vague question and got a vague response..

First, it was near aft door, then for the two hole panel..

What exactly did Boeing say???

Edited by FLYJACK

8 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You cherry-picked from the main body of what I wrote concerning the show.

Robert, I didn't cherry pick anything, nor was I trying to argue about anything you said. You need understand that not every response you get to a post is confrontational. I read your post, and disagreed with one small part of it. So rather than copy the entire post for everyone to scroll through, I copied the part I was commenting on. Pretty simple concept there.

I still maintain that they probably asked her about some of the other suspects and I would be interested to hear her response, not that I think there is anything earth shattering there. Interviews and comments from Tina are a rare thing, almost non existent. So, it stands to reason that someone would like to hear the parts that didn't air.

Nowhere did I indicate that I disagreed with you on the purpose of that interview or the show. I share your opinion on that show 100 percent. I had never heard of Rackstraw before the show, and after watching the show, I was convinced that Rackstraw was not Cooper.

I guess we are to expect the witnesses live under a rock. all of these known suspects had to have been seen at one point by all the crew and some of the passengers. show after show has put them in the spotlight many times over. Tina never watched a show she was on? she seen it before any of us did, I can assure you of that. The main witness said no to Rackstraw and it had no affect on Colbert what so ever which is typical with people who have a suspect in mind. they make the rules..

The show in question was not slanted. it surrounded Rackstraw. it has zip to do with balance or fairness. it was no different than the dozens of shows aired previous to that show. they all try to point to a specific suspect being Cooper.