47 47
quade

DB Cooper

The money find is a clear indication that DB Cooper, whoever he was, did not get away with the ransom money. I go back and forth on whether he lived or died, but one thing I'm certain of, is that he didn't get away with the money. Those who have suspects that supposedly spent large amounts of money after the hijacking have to come up with a theory that explains how their suspect can have all this money, but yet some of it wound up in the Columbia. 

I view it as a needle in a haystack. I've never tried, but I assume that it would be very hard to find a needle in a haystack. But, put a couple hundred thousand needles in that same haystack, and it becomes much easier to find just one needle. Likewise, what is more likely:  (1)That all of the money that was in the Columbia was miraculously found?, Or (2) That the money that was found represents only a small fraction of the money that went into the Columbia?

This is the timeline from the FBI files... which nobody seems to have researched.

Tina asked for some ransom money, Cooper gave her some, she took it then returned it claiming that they aren't allowed gratuities and she used the refusal of the drink money tip as confirmation.  Tina's story sounds bogus, ransom money isn't a gratuity. She asked for some, took it and the drink tip incident came later. While Tina was getting the chutes, Cooper even asked Flo to lift the money bag.

The FBI files only document the stews stories, the FBI doesn't know if they were true or not. 

Is it reasonable to believe that after Cooper handed some ransom money to Tina and offered some to the other Stews that with $200,000 ransom money in his possession while preparing to don a parachute, giddy with excitement he reached into his pocket and offered the $18 drink change from hours earlier to the stews..  $6 each?? I think the story is BS, somebody is hiding something.

Tina version

Tina brought money to Cooper. 

Cooper inspected it. “bank type bands”

Cooper let passengers go.

Tina asked or some money.

Cooper gave her some, she returned it claiming against company policy and noting that Cooper tried to give all stews a tip from drink change and they declined.

Passengers deplaned.

Tina went out for parachutes. 

Cooper asked Tina to lower shades after first parachute brought on.

Tina’s last trip was a large parachute, Cooper looks them over and all stews were still on board.

Schaffner version

All passengers deboarded the plane.

She, Tina and Alice talked to Cooper.

Cooper asked Tina to go get parachutes.

Cooper asked Flo to lift money bag.

Cooper offered the stews money, change from the $20 for a drink. 

She refused the tip.

Cooper bagan putting on parachute.

She and Alice went to exit the plane, Tina went to the rear.

She returned to get her purse.

44 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I could possibly buy the washdown idea from the Columbia/Portland area except for one thing. All evidence points to the idea that Cooper jumped prior to the plane crossing over into Portland. Lewis River? The current in the Columbia is a lot more than some little mountain creek. You would be surprised how powerful it is and how fast you would go out there in a boat if the motor quits on you.  

And even if the money DID go into the Columbia near Portland, how do three packets wash up miles away, all together? 

The three packets were in one rubber banded bundle..

"It's all from one bundle" said John Pringle

"There is certain information only known to the hijacker"

1154180042_TimesNewsIdahoFeb151980pA8CooperOnebundle.jpg.8a4689c8c5b5cde83909be161431f896.jpg

Unfortunately, Georger still has the timeline wrong. 

Cooper did NOT attempt to tip when he actually got his drink and the change.

Flo discussed the drink, payment and return of change to Cooper, she never mentioned a tip attempted or otherwise.

flodrinknotip.jpeg.f0379573d2208a969b87b9b2213f3c5d.jpeg

Flo recalled events in chronological order, she mentioned that Cooper tried to offer money from the drink change to ALL stews after Flo handled the bag of money.

flotipmoneyclaim.jpeg.19e79a2d37799f8c57eb50b407cade4b.jpeg

Tina claimed at one time Cooper tried to give money from his pockets to ALL the stews.

"He opened the bag and inspected the contents which Miss MUCKLOW said she observed was money packed in small packages with bank-type bands around each package.  Having inspected the money in a cursory fashion, the hijacker stated that “it looked okay” and then indicated to Miss MUCKLOW that the crew could now permit the passengers to deplane. She stated that she called the cockpit on the intercom with this message and an announcement was made from the cockpit that passengers at that time could disembark. Miss MUCKLOW  recalled that she, in attempt to be humorous, stated to the hijacker while the passengers were unloading that there was obviously alot of money in the bag she wondered if she could have some. The hijacker immediately agreed with her suggestion and took one package of the money, denominations unrecalled by Miss MUCKLOW, and handed it to her. She returned the money, stating to the hijacker that she was not permitted to accept gratuities or words to that effect. In this connection Miss MUCKLOW recalled that at one time during the flight the hijacker had pulled some single bills from his pocket and attempted to tip all the girls on the crew. Again they declined in compliance with company policy."

The point here is that these stories are both incompatible and unbelievable. 

Cooper did NOT attempt a tip when he actually got his drink and the change. (At terminal)

Flo indicated the attempted tip was after the money was delivered.

Why would Cooper tip all the stews later from drink change? $6 each??

It is hard to believe Tina would ask for ransom money, take it then hand it back claiming they can't accept gratuities.. Ransom money isn't a gratuity and she asked for it.

One or both of these stories is false... they are incompatible. 

The theory is the tip refusal stories were an embellishment to cover for Cooper offering them all money and one or more of them may have taken it.

2 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I think it's time to consult Tom Kaye again on this question regarding the number of bundles actually discovered. From the Citizen Sleuths site:

'In February 1980 the Ingram family was preparing to build a campfire along the Columbia River at a site called Tena Bar. While digging a fire pit, nine year old son Brian Ingram, uncovered three bundles of twenty dollar bills from the Cooper hijacking...'

Kaye's team had a lot of interaction with the FBI. Maybe they know something we don't. As far as an agent claiming only one bundle was found...it is possible he just didn't want...or was told not...to reveal details. 

3 packets (100 bills/packet) were found, some incorrectly refer to them as bundles.

packets banded together constitute a bundle.

One bundle is a group of packets.

BTW.. It was Flo who served the drink at the Portland terminal. Not Tina.

I can't find any indication by Flo or anyone that Cooper tried to tip when he received the change from that drink. Flo's account of her serving the drink and returning the change has no mention of any attempted tip.

Cooper was offered free drinks later, he refused.

The claim is that at sometime later Cooper randomly pulled the drink change money from his pocket and offered it to the ALL the stews ($6 each?) but they refused citing company policy.. 

Tina never actually stated a time. Flo mentioned it as AFTER the ransom money was on the plane.

Goerger is confused again,,, "Serenity Now"

Edited by FLYJACK

First, let me say that I have sent a copy of the article to Tom Kaye and quoted him from his website, asking him to help straighten this out. 

Second, the FBI agent being interviewed claims between $1,000-$3,000 was found...a figure we know not to be true. 

Third, it is my understanding that the money was prepared by making note of the serial numbers via a Recordak machine, and then hastily assembled in slightly varying amounts using rubber bands. To get to cases here, I'm *reasonably* sure this is how the scenario went:

SeaFirst Bank has this money sitting on a shelf in one of their vaults, allegedly set aside for just such emergencies. 

This money, like banks do, was packaged with paper bands, with an equal amount (at least in the twenty-dollar stacks) in each package. I would guess one hundred twenty dollar bills each. 

The paper bands would have to be removed in order to do Recordak on the bills. 

The bills are microfilmed and then quickly assembled into packets using rubber bands, with varying amounts in each packet, and then tossed into a bank bag. 

These bundles are delivered to the airport. I do not see where anyone would have time to insert paper bands AGAIN over these bundles. Everyone that evening was in one big damn hurry to get that money to the airport. It not only had to be recorded, but assembled, packed away, and then the State Patrol delivered the money to SeaTac. Remember too...running 10,000 different documents (the bills) through a Recordak takes time. 

Nope, the bills were recorded well before NORJAK via the Recordak machine. They were in packets (also called straps) of 100 bills with bank bands and rubber banded into random bundles for Cooper. So a bundle would have a random number of packets. 

Cooper received random sized rubber banded bundles of packets (100 bills each).

The three packets found on TBAR didn't go to Cooper independently, they were rubber banded in a bundle.

The real question is,, how did the money go to Cooper in bundles and end up in three packets on TBAR. 

They had to have been separated by someone at some time or they landed as one bundle and as the rubber bands deteriorated the three packets separated slightly.

The old argument that they had to arrive in a container to land close but separate is a red herring.

If they landed as one rubber banded bundle (containing packets), the means by which they could have arrived opens up.

Loose ends,,

FBI doc above,, Flo began serving drinks while the plane was at the Portland terminal. Cooper was first.

Cooper retrieved notes and the matchbook, he was wary of fingerprints. Would he later pull small bills from his pocket and hand them to all the stews giving them his prints? 

Occam's razor,, we know two people handled the ransom money after it went onto the plane,, we also know that one of them went to a facility a few miles upstream of TBAR in the late 70's. Finally, we know that 3 packets of bills matching the ransom money was discovered a few years later on TBAR.

Recordak - There were actually two Recordak recordings done.

The first was well before NORJAK, $250,000 was recorded $230,000 in $20's and the rest in $10's. We know this for sure because the micro given to the FBI contained all of the $250,000 including the 10's. The FBI had to use a sketchy method to determine the bills that went to Cooper vs the ones not given to Cooper. The 10's were easy but the bank only had the start and stop bill for the 15 packets left behind ($30 grand). The process to create the ransom bill list was not an active recording of those bills, but it was a deduction of bills not taken based on only 15 pairs of bill numbers. 15 packets.

There were 15 packets of the bank stash left behind and the bank quickly created a new "emergency stash" after NORJAK of $300,000 incorporating those 1500 bills. Another Recordak micro was done. The FBI contacted the bank claiming that they were having difficulty sorting out the ransom list from the original micro. The bank then sent the FBI the second micro with each bill number including all the other bills that were now newly added..  but there was an error in the range. That is probably where the 9998 bills comes from. The entire process of curating the FBI ransom list from two micro lists that included bills not given to Cooper was extremely sketchy. It is possible that some of the bill numbers on the ransom list are wrong.

For NORJAK the bank took $200,000 from the $250,000 emergency stash, 100 packets likely in uniform bundles. An employee randomized the bundles into various numbers of packets per bundle using rubber bands. 

Edited by FLYJACK

21 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

It is hard to believe Tina would ask for ransom money, take it then hand it back claiming they can't accept gratuities.. Ransom money isn't a gratuity and she asked for it.

It was a joke. no, it's not gratuity but it would of become a crime if she accepted it..I see no reason at all for them to make any of this up or lie about it....

54 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

It was a joke. no, it's not gratuity but it would of become a crime if she accepted it..I see no reason at all for them to make any of this up or lie about it....

Not true, it wouldn't be a crime if she took the money and handed it to the FBI later.

Her story sounds ridiculous. People lie all the time for many reasons. 

Only she and Cooper knows the truth..

It has happened in hijackings..

https://m.metrotimes.com/detroit/the-final-flight-of-martin-mcnally/Content?oid=2483257&storyPage=2

Martin McNally

"He also requested another $2,000 in small bills, most of which he gifted to the stewardesses as a tip for their compliance."

Edited by FLYJACK

13 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I tend to believe the Geoff Gray version, because he was allowed access to at least some of the un-redacted files during his book research. He says this:

Nothing about Tina being offered money. 

That confirms my previous point and timeline, that the "tip" was offered after the money was on the plane. It reflects the FBI interview with Flo,, and confirms the timeline I pointed out.

It conflicts with Tina's timeline for the attempted "tip"... it occurred after Tina was offered money.

Other books have claimed the two stews were offered ransom money before leaving the plane.. not in FBI files.

So, the order of events..

In Portland, Flo serves Cooper a drink then returns his change. no tip attempted.

Hours later..

Tina brings money onto the plane and asks for some. She takes it then returns it citing company policy and notes the drink tip from pocket for all stews incident.

Flo lifts the money bag. Cooper giddy.

then Cooper offers the stews change from his pocket, they refuse citing company policy..

No way, it doesn't make sense. Cooper offered them all ransom money, the drink tip story was used to cover it. 

Another possible explanation is that the FBI instructed them to use that tip narrative to hold back public info that only Cooper would know.

Tosaw's book states that Cooper tried to give the two stews tip money from his pocket as they were leaving - after the money was on board and after Tina took some ransom money. But, he also states that Cooper reached into the money bag pulled out 2 "packets" and said "here, take these, I don't want them."

He confirms the timeline from Flo and Gray and confirms that ALL the stews were offered ransom money.

Flo started serving drinks at Portland terminal, Cooper was first.

No drink tip offered to Flo when she served Cooper and gave him change.

Tina brought money on board and asked for some ransom money, took it and returned it claiming she can't accept a gratuity citing the Cooper drink tip incident. 

Later, Flo lifts the money bag to feel the weight.

Flo and Alice are leaving, Flo claims Cooper offered the drink tip bills from his pocket.

Tosaw - Cooper offers the two stews a packet of ransom money as they leave.

IMO, the drink tip story is bogus. If Tosaw had the ransom offer info, there is no way Cooper offered them a few bills form the tip money as well. I suspect that the FBI used the drink tip story to cover for Cooper offering them ransom money For two reasons.. to withhold info known to Cooper and to not give future hijackers the brilliant idea which compromises witnesses.

That means Tina's story is bogus. She likely heard the story from Flo and used it to embellish hers but it doesn't make any sense in the context of her interaction with Cooper.

Cooper removed at least 3 packets for the stews, 3 packets were found at TBAR, not bundles, not scrundles, not bojundles.. or even fofundles.

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

Tosaw's book states that Cooper tried to give the two stews tip money from his pocket as they were leaving - after the money was on board and after Tina took some ransom money. But, he also states that Cooper reached into the money bag pulled out 2 "packets" and said "here, take these, I don't want them."

He confirms the timeline from Flo and Gray and confirms that ALL the stews were offered ransom money.

Flo started serving drinks at Portland terminal, Cooper was first.

No drink tip offered to Flo when she served Cooper and gave him change.

Tina brought money on board and asked for some ransom money, took it and returned it claiming she can't accept a gratuity citing the Cooper drink tip incident. 

Later, Flo lifts the money bag to feel the weight.

Flo and Alice are leaving, Flo claims Cooper offered the drink tip bills from his pocket.

Tosaw - Cooper offers the two stews a packet of ransom money as they leave.

IMO, the drink tip story is bogus. If Tosaw had the ransom offer info, there is no way Cooper offered them a few bills form the tip money as well. I suspect that the FBI used the drink tip story to cover for Cooper offering them ransom money For two reasons.. to withhold info known to Cooper and to not give future hijackers the brilliant idea which compromises witnesses.

That means Tina's story is bogus. She likely heard the story from Flo and used it to embellish hers but it doesn't make any sense in the context of her interaction with Cooper.

Cooper removed at least 3 packets for the stews, 3 packets were found at TBAR, not bundles, not scrundles, not bojundles.. or even fofundles.

It took a while to get approval to register, maybe this site is establishing some rules for once on the DB Cooper thread.  Some comments on some of the posts.

The money being planted: Why would the hijacker come back to Oregon to plant money somewhere where it likely would not even be found? Why not spread it out? He was risking a lot to come back.  Unlikely.  And the statute of limitations running out did not mean he was home free.  No criminal would believe he was off once the statute ran out.  Cooper committed so many crimes that day, that many many state/federal/city law enforcement agencies could have got him on something.

Cooper held 3 packs of bills, and coincidentaly 3 packs are found in 1980???? I say those were the same bills.

Cooper gets his drink, offers a tip with the 18 bucks or so he has.  Then he gets $200k and is giddy and decides he will try to offer another tip/or a first tip with the $18? For real? 

Why is it so far out of the realm of possibility that Tina or one of the flight attendants was in on it, or was an accessory after the fact?  Human beings are fallible.

Basically I agree with the thought patterns of Flyjack on the money find, tip, etc.

2 hours ago, BParker said:

It took a while to get approval to register, maybe this site is establishing some rules for once on the DB Cooper thread.  Some comments on some of the posts.

The money being planted: Why would the hijacker come back to Oregon to plant money somewhere where it likely would not even be found? Why not spread it out? He was risking a lot to come back.  Unlikely.  And the statute of limitations running out did not mean he was home free.  No criminal would believe he was off once the statute ran out.  Cooper committed so many crimes that day, that many many state/federal/city law enforcement agencies could have got him on something.

Cooper held 3 packs of bills, and coincidentaly 3 packs are found in 1980???? I say those were the same bills.

Cooper gets his drink, offers a tip with the 18 bucks or so he has.  Then he gets $200k and is giddy and decides he will try to offer another tip/or a first tip with the $18? For real? 

Why is it so far out of the realm of possibility that Tina or one of the flight attendants was in on it, or was an accessory after the fact?  Human beings are fallible.

Basically I agree with the thought patterns of Flyjack on the money find, tip, etc.

One slight clarification, Cooper (they claim) offered the drink tip after he received the ransom and after Tina took some and claimed to return it.. about 4 hours after he had the drink..

Stews rejected the drink tip "because it was against company policy" then he offered them the packets of ransom money..  doesn't really make sense.

This is just a theory, it isn't proven but it is better than most of the theories floating around, the ransom money packets Cooper offered the stews ended up at TBAR... Tosaw speculated that the "rejected" packets went into his overcoat landed in the Columbia and ended up at TBAR.  Perhaps there was another route...

This theory applies to any Cooper suspect, it doesn't point to any specific suspect.

Georger,, if your going steal my homework at least get it correct.. 

Twisting, contorting and contextually distorting it to fit a false narrative is just lying. That doesn't advance the case, it subverts it.

Edited by FLYJACK

'Cooper removed at least 3 packets for the stews, 3 packets were found at TBAR, not bundles, not scrundles, not bojundles.. or even fofundles...'

Assuming both these things are true, you still come back to the same problem...the one that has always hounded the Tina Bar money discovery:  Tina Bar is located at least six or seven miles, and at some times more, from the actual path of the jet. 

I agree that the drink change money story is doubtful. Here's one practical reason. Why would Cooper...when everyone's attention is focused on a fat bag of money...suddenly decide to reach into his pockets and dig out a few measly bills to offer the stews? That would be an insult. It is much more likely he would have just reached into the money bag to do any offer. 

Extrapolating from that point...why would Cooper decide to put any offered money into his pockets, instead of simply dropping them back into the money bag? It wasn't long afterward when he started cutting lines from that pink parachute to bind the money bag together. 

The available evidence says the flight path is correct, and that Cooper jumped PRIOR to the jet crossing over the Columbia River. The only remote possibilities I can think of might be if Cooper took some of the money and put it inside the briefcase, maybe inside the non-working reserve...and then left either or both of those items on the stairs...and maybe they finally dropped off the stairs over the Columbia after he jumped. 

But that is a stretch, too. One of the real problems here is the lack of a body, any of the other money, either parachute, or the briefcase, the paper bag with whatever was in it...none of these things were ever found. It's like looking from A to E, but B, C, and D are non-existent. It's a tough problem that has baffled everyone who has ever researched the money find. 

chutedemomap.jpg

I like the money falling off the stairs into the Columbia theory as well.. if it was a single bundle it did not have to be in a container.

but for the stew theory..

If one of the stews kept the packets and later discarded them into the Columbia the flight path and LZ would be consistent.

Tina resided about a mile from the Columbia in the late 1970's just upstream of TBAR. Heck of a coincidence.

There were 20 bills missing from one TBAR packet, they may have been removed prior to deposit, if we had the original unsorted bill list we might be able to determine the order.

Proving this after almost 50 years is big ask.

"This is how people get locked up that are innocent. several times in life I was falsely accused. the last time was a hit and run. it all "made sense" to them..."

Nobody is on trial here.

This is a theory of many, a very reasonable one given the evidence. It needs to be explored.

Using personal bias and speculation to dismiss a theory is the reason cases DON'T get solved.

You dismiss theories with FACTS, not personal bias and speculation like she would have burned the money not thrown it in the river..  this poor application of logic will never solve this thing.

Actually the published ransom bill list is sequential, 

but lots of info in this case has been wrong.. intentionally or not, who knows.

Carr got the randomized bundles completely wrong with Georger and that still won't die 10 years later. Carr claimed the 3 "bundles" (his word) on TBAR each contained random counts. He mixed up random bundles and random packets.. Bundles were randomized, packets were not.

The FBI files claim the tie was 1-2 years old after the FBI asked a store manager. The labels on the tie date it to about 1964.. The store manager went by the look of the tie, not deciphering the label.

but no doubt the FBI is holding back info, made serious errors and is engaged in propaganda to some degree. 

BTW, I just read in the new files that the FBI eliminated some suspects then reopened investigations on them..  then they weren't really eliminated,, right.

We aren't going to get anywhere using the same 50 year old thinking and hoping some new piece of physical evidence with suddenly pop up and solve it.

Sometimes you have to colour outside the lines to find them...

Some of the Cooper sleuths are still stuck in 2009...

Edited by FLYJACK

2 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Tom Kaye and his team, who were allowed to examine the other physical evidence in the case....have been denied access to the Amboy chute

You have been told repeatedly that this is false...they were not DENIED anything. Tom told me it never crossed his mind at the time to even ask...the same for the placard...

Edited by mrshutter45

3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

You dismiss theories with FACTS, not personal bias and speculation like she would have burned the money not thrown it in the river..  this poor application of logic will never solve this thing.

Has no personal bias to it..Sailshaw made the exact claim. 

You are saying it makes more sense to throw evidence in a river vs burning it? thousands of crimes are covered up with fire. Tina wasn't in the area till 79/80. why would she go back to the area of the crime to discard? it's a horrible way to try and get rid of evidence. cut it up into small pieces, shred it, toss it in a fireplace. lots of ways to get rid of something that small. why the river? she could of cut it up and thrown it away. bodies go into dumps and are never found. why even tell the FBI? it puts a spotlight directly on you. do you know if they were searched after the admission? I'm very skeptical of things because I've been accused of things that were completely wrong but "made sense" . I'm talking about legal issue's and not just words. 

The last accusation against me was a hit and run. I had a silver Dodge. the guy was hit by a silver dodge. my tag started with the three numbers given by the driver. the driver ID'd me.

Problem was the report said a Dodge 1500. that's a full size truck. I have a Dakota. the partial tag was my temp tag from 2008. it was 2015 when the hit and run occurred. I had a valid plate on the truck. the insurance measured both vehicles and my truck couldn't reach the dent in the back of his car. it was above my hood. he ID'd me from the police showing him a picture of my driver's license. no photo lineup. even when my lawyer showed the pictures and measurements and they still wanted to go to trial. a motion was filed based on the police failing to do a photo lineup and they could no longer use my name or myself in the trial. they dropped the charges. including a ticket for a expired tag.....yes, cop gave me a ticket for a expired 30 day 8 year old tag. I also tried to point out that a phone number in big letters with my company name was on the tailgate. they didn't care about that either. 

Cost me almost $3,000 to prove my innocence for a 10 mph accident I had nothing to do with. took almost six months to clear. the driver was trying to get $30,000 from my insurance company. he claimed two kids were in the back that his wife removed before the cops showed up. denied EMS twice on the report and months later wanted $10,000 for each person in the vehicle to cover hospital bills....so, bias has nothing to do with my conclusions...sorry. 

3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Actually the published ransom bill list is sequential, 

but lots of info in this case has been wrong.. intentionally or not, who knows.

Carr got the randomized bundles completely wrong with Georger and that still won't die 10 years later. Carr claimed the 3 "bundles" (his word) on TBAR each contained random counts. He mixed up random bundles and random packets.. Bundles were randomized, packets were not.

The FBI files claim the tie was 1-2 years old after the FBI asked a store manager. The labels on the tie date it to about 1964.. The store manager went by the look of the tie, not deciphering the label.

but no doubt the FBI is holding back info, made serious errors and is engaged in propaganda to some degree. 

BTW, I just read in the new files that the FBI eliminated some suspects then reopened investigations on them..  then they weren't really eliminated,, right.

We aren't going to get anywhere using the same 50 year old thinking and hoping some new piece of physical evidence with suddenly pop up and solve it.

Sometimes you have to colour outside the lines to find them...

Some of the Cooper sleuths are still stuck in 2009...

Yes, the list of bills was published in sequential order.  It has been said many times by many people that the banks were looking for bills from a list that had no order to it, this is false.  If the bills actually went into circulation, the FBI could have found some, they either did not use the right technique, or were focused on other things, or the bills did not make it into circulation.

1 minute ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Why don't you ask Tom Kaye if he wants a look at the Amboy chute NOW? Instead of assuming for others what is false and what is not?

Robert, there is no assumption here. I asked Tom way back when you started your own assumption. it has nothing to do with today. you said they were denied. that's false. he didn't ask about the placard either but also said it wasn't there to see. it's possible both are no longer evidence and discarded or they were no longer at Seattle. doesn't imply any conspiracy or cover up.

Tom was very specific. he said it didn't cross his mind at the time nor did he see it. they brought out everything in boxes allowing them full access. pictures can be seen of them looking over the evidence. he was never denied access to anything except the suspect files due to having the names on the documents. he also stated they have three sets of 302's. we don't have half the access he had or GG. you keep giving the same old story about the chute. I guess it would take you hours to find out if you wrote a book or not? I can tell things in my field in seconds. I'm sure 10 seconds was a bit of an exaggeration to begin with and not subject to a stop watch. same for "I knew the second I seen him" or "I knew the second he opened his mouth" really, one second? you have no idea how long the chute was there or where it was located. you don't even accept people use them all over the globe for various reasons. if you follow some of the stuff Fly uncovered about the chutes it would clear Cossey of being a LIAR as you guys love to state. then what?

31 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

'The Amboy parachute was not available during the inspection and it was not clear if that evidence was archived in the Seattle FBI office.

Exactly what he told me..it wasn't clear because he didn't ask....

Added: January 13, 2014

We never saw the chute. We didn't think to ask about it at that time because it had been dismissed.

TK

Edited by mrshutter45

3 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I have an email from Kaye stating he has a standing offer to the FBI (which he probably made later) asking access to the chute. They either gave him zero answer, or told him flat out no. You can always ask him about it. 

Can you show the email.  of course it would be after the fact?????

He had access at one point. that doesn't give him permission to come and go. once again, it was an open investigation and they will limit the information, period...