47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert, you fail to follow simple logic. I can be the worst person on earth. that doesn't make what you are doing any better. you don't like objective material on your sites. it's proven. members of your own forum left due to wanting them to "conform" more censorship. sure, a lot was said about you. the other side of the coin shows you doing the very samething. a lot of this was from similar actions done here whinging and insulting us. you have called people lowlife scumbags, had a moderator attacking people. this is all old news from 2014,15......this surrounds your actions here and statements made in this time period. you don't like objectionable material on Quora and it's been proven you don't allow it on YouTube. we understand now and can move on...it's boring and pointless and Cooper needs to return to the board...

Added: looking over Quora I can't seem to find anything about this forum?

Edited by mrshutter45

19 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I'm not that easily fooled, Shutter. Of course I knew it was Parrot. I can read peoples' writing style like you read a tape measure.

Wow, I really shouldn't say this, but I just can't resist.

You're aren't as good at it as you think you are. Perhaps you should visit your Quora site and put those skills to use. Just sayin'.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

Anyone else notice that when the FBI closed the case "administratively" the only evidence they would consider was, "the parachute or the money".

What is missing?

The body...

Did they tip their hand? Why not mention the body, unless you knew Cooper survived the jump.

It's my understanding this is being discussed in the background by people already surrounding this issue of censorship. I find it odd that this site isn't a center piece at Quora (viewed by millions) given the fact of being one of the largest Cooper outlets. you would think a Cooper based space at Quora (viewed by millions) would have multiple articles (big one's) supporting the thread with direct links. 

Parrot: funny how he glossed over about you not being in the 10 comments removed that were not appropriate. should of mentioned the fact of you trying to pull one over on him. that would of been an article right there?  

Added: now I'm getting information from people that are not members..

Edited by mrshutter45

“In order to solve a case, the FBI must prove culpability beyond a reasonable doubt, and, unfortunately, none of the well-meaning tips or applications of new investigative technology have yielded the necessary proof."

You would still need something other than a body. the surfacing of any money, parachute, note would allow them to reopen the investigation that could lead to a living or dead body...proof of the chute elsewhere or the money would open there eye's and not a claim of a body being Cooper. that puts it back to suspects and rabbit holes. 

10 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

“In order to solve a case, the FBI must prove culpability beyond a reasonable doubt, and, unfortunately, none of the well-meaning tips or applications of new investigative technology have yielded the necessary proof."

You would still need something other than a body. the surfacing of any money, parachute, note would allow them to reopen the investigation that could lead to a living or dead body...proof of the chute elsewhere or the money would open there eye's and not a claim of a body being Cooper. that puts it back to suspects and rabbit holes. 

You would still need something other than money or a chute... to solve it to a legal standard. 

The FBI statement is still strange, finding a body in the woods would be extremely valuable. To say "money or the chute" and not body suggests that they think Cooper survived.

9 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

The FBI statement is still strange, finding a body in the woods would be extremely valuable. To say "money or the chute" and not body suggests that they think Cooper survived.

If a body was found in the woods believed to be Cooper. evidence would surely be around the body..that's a little different. 

5 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

If a body was found in the woods believed to be Cooper. evidence would surely be around the body..that's a little different. 

What is the difference between finding a chute in the woods or a body in this context.

Both would be extremely significant, both would be investigated.

I don't see anything really missing if they failed to mention a body. they didn't say note or bomb? if a body was found in the woods of Washington. the local LE would handle the body until it was determined to be Cooper's then the FBI would get involved. if the parachute and money were found in an attic they would probably still call the local police and then the FBI. it was pretty simple what they said. it would have to be something tied to the case. as in the money or chute. doesn't mean they don't imply a body found in the woods. if you call them saying the guy buried in some cemetery was Cooper they won't follow up without anything tied to it like the chute, money etc. 

1 minute ago, mrshutter45 said:

I don't see anything really missing if they failed to mention a body. they didn't say note or bomb? if a body was found in the woods of Washington. the local LE would handle the body until it was determined to be Cooper's then the FBI would get involved. if the parachute and money were found in an attic they would probably still call the local police and then the FBI. it was pretty simple what they said. it would have to be something tied to the case. as in the money or chute. doesn't mean they don't imply a body found in the woods. if you call them saying the guy buried in some cemetery was Cooper they won't follow up without anything tied to it like the chute, money etc. 

Well, I do find it very odd.. a body would be the highest level of importance, above a chute or money. It would ID a person and confirm the FBI claims. Starting in 1972 the FBI started pushing the died in the jump narrative.

A "body" should have been in that FBI statement with "chute" and "money", why it wasn't is speculation. 

This myth will never die..

Cooper did not initially request airstairs down on takeoff.. 

He had NO special knowledge.. he lacked knowledge.

The crew (incorrectly) suggested locked partially open on takeoff

He thought the crew controlled the airstairs and wanted them "unlocked" after the crew suggestion.

He always wanted Tina to lower/operate in flight.

Conclusion,

Cooper did not have special airstair knowledge/experience. Cooper did not want to jump ASAP.

Cooper wanted Tina to lower in flight and he (incorrectly) wanted them unlocked (1 deg) by the pilots. He incorrectly believed they could lock him in. The confusion comes from two things, he demanded rear cabin door open on takeoff and later at one point he wanted airstair "unlocked", not extended.

This corroborates the transcripts but nails the exact time.

934459884_aftstairlwrdinflightcopy.jpeg.bb6c2c425c8d153bf2d01f36b497efc1.jpeg

All that writing and it spells noise. 

You don't have space somewhere about Cooper and leave out one of the largest (your words) places for people to learn about DB Cooper. sounds more like someone being objective once again. we already know you censor YouTube and don't allow people to defend themselves when things are written about them. you would never scream that, right lol. how about being a administrator/owner of a forum and demanding a member gives up his real name or be removed from that forum? (Reichenbach) . imagine someone trying to take advantage of someone like that. pretty low, right, trust, really? that's the lowest thing someone could even attempt to do to a member. 

You are the number one poster on this thread and you hide it from a place you would think you would include in articles. you could leave the link out and write how it's important in learning about Cooper. that's your reason for being there, right or is it self promotion? Quora is more set up to gossip about others and say misleading things about them, that's what Quora is over telling them about an important venue on the internet about discussing DB Cooper. really? all you can reply with is 1000 words of noise and use a jealousy card, lol...

Edited by mrshutter45

You fail to follow the logic. yes, you are objective and censor things. your own words stated the removal of bad comments on YT. others, not Just Parrots have commented on your video's with only saying they don't believing he was Cooper and they were never published. screaming for five years the fact of not being able to defend one's self on a site you were banned from and turn around doing the very samething is hypocritical. 

No, I have the PM Reichenbach gave me years ago. I posted it often where you threaten him to give his real name because you thought he was "playing both sides of the fence". you didn't like his comments like "I like Shuter and his site" regardless to what you try and say it's very unprofessional to do or even attempt something like that to a member of any forum or site. you honor and protect there privacy. PERIOD. you even posted Georger's unlisted phone number because he called you at midnight and decided it was wrong and hungup? you even held your own forum hostage from public view if I didn't allow links and photo's to been seen by guests. you have some serious anger and animosity issues. I just wonder how many others you threaten when they are linked to me and others? 

You are just screaming about things that happened years ago. some still occur but not on my site. it's only recent news because you keep bringing it up. 

I was told by Reichenbach that he was a team of four using the same username. I have that PM right here on this site. they grew tired of your wanting them to "conform" to you and contacted me here. we discussed other things for a while and then they decided to turn over the six FBI files (302's) with the statements of the crew. they were the first to be published before Gray posted his. mine also differ coming from Las Vegas vs Seattle. this was after your rants of believing they were working with me and they left the your site. it was after the fact. they also found out what is to be believe the person behind the famous YouTube video's about the Playboy clipping letter. Flyjack recently found the same and reported what they had also determined. 

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, you keep saying this is the largest thread on Cooper so you would tend to believe a person with space at Quora would include this site while promoting DB Cooper. doesn't have to have links. this is where you hangout a majority of your time is spent here. why would you allow space for gossip about the Cooper world and leave out a large venue that discusses DB Cooper? it appears you had been given that space for DB Cooper, right? why leave out key components of "reaching the public" and zero mention of this site? would a person involved in remote control hobbies have a forum and leave out key places to get things related to that hobby, like the largest hobby shop in his area? you seem to downplay this site and promote the hell out of Quora where Cooper is the main topic?

Again, my failure to remove any comments are not a subject of censorship by leaving them BURIED in a thread from years ago. get over that. it's not the same as removing opinion's surround a video. opinion's that don't agree with the video is what you don't seem to allow. evidence supports that.

I also find it funny when something like Reichenbach is brought up it's old and doesn't matter. a majority of the crap you bring up is five years old.  threats of wanting someone's real name should be noted though, sorry. 

Edited by mrshutter45

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

EDIT: If I recall correctly, except for his first video, Mr 'DB Cooper Through The Lens of Logic' guy (I forget his name at YouTube) didn't allow any comments at all.

As is often the case, you do not recall correctly. I watched all of the videos done by SafecrackingPLF and commented on a few of them. I would always read the comments after each video. So he absolutely did allow comments. He may have turned them off in recent years since he seems to be no longer interested in the case. 

4 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

As is often the case, you do not recall correctly. I watched all of the videos done by SafecrackingPLF and commented on a few of them. I would always read the comments after each video. So he absolutely did allow comments. He may have turned them off in recent years since he seems to be no longer interested in the case. 

Lots of people, including myself read the comments. sometimes I stop the video to read them. he fails to follow the point of being objective to what he allows on his video's that appear to be on approval prior to publishing them. I agree harsh or nasty comments should be removed but one's that may differ from what the video states should be allowed for all to read that could help in deciding what they actually believe or possibly missed in the video. I've watched video's and came to a different conclusion until I read the comments...

39 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

EDIT: If I recall correctly, except for his first video, Mr 'DB Cooper Through The Lens of Logic' guy (I forget his name at YouTube) didn't allow any comments at all

I just went to his site and posted on a video...didn't see any disabled? also seen comments date "7 years ago"

safe.png

Edited by mrshutter45

To fully access....doesn't matter it was a very small unusable photo. almost like a profile pic. I still have an account and will check on the options..should of changed servers...you got shutdown twice by them and finally moved..you change everything anyway so you should of changed the server to fit the public need lol. they told me personally they were upset with you. 325 million alone in the US told me lol..still haven't responded to all of them lol. what was the option for links to the public? this was Proboards. I recall being able to see photo's full in view after 2015....must be an option. 

Edited by mrshutter45