47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Censoring questions is never a good idea. if they are disruptive then yes. that's what public forums and sites consist of. you have the right to do that but I don't believe it's right in this case. especially when the article was inaccurate as I stated in my censored comment. you didn't come on my forum with anything legit other than spite. since you censored me on that question. I shouldn't have posted anything here backing my censored comment, but I did. you censored it on Quora and DEMANDED it here? kind of hypocritical, no? 

DZ wasn't the concern. it was the censorship of legit questions. doesn't matter how hard it is to find someone. you don't look for someone who posted an article. that means they are right there. then as mentioned scold people for not going directly to the source. asking a legit question on article made by that person is as direct as one can get. it was censored. if it was disruptive or included going into detail about other things diverting from the actual question, then yes, remove it. 

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient".Censorship can be conducted by a government, private institutions, and corporations.

Lets not forget over the years of you constantly complaining not being able to defend yourself where you have been banned? legit reasons were noted why this took place. now, it appears that you can censor those you feel censored you? two wrongs make a right in this logic? Eric can't defend himself with the articles posted on Quora or Bruce? we know I've been censored for asking a legit question? isn't this like being pre-banned. something you constantly bring up over the years? wouldn't this be considered slanted as you always state? you make articles about others and don't allow a defense to take place where questions can be asked below the article  directly to the source? what caused the pre-banning of others? I'm not objecting to the right to do what you are stating but it's rather hypocritical. it sounds like you want to tell things the way you see fit and exclude any challenge and not allow what happens here to happen on Quora. remember, you were banned for reasons on other forums. we appear to be banned simply for exclusion. you are doing the exact samething you preached against for the last five years..fearing what happens here to happening at Quora shows you know very well all of this doesn't belong here....

8 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Enough. You decided to ban me five years ago from your website, in fact BEFORE you even went live...and then you question me when I won't let you post to the Quora Space on DB Cooper, a site we run? You must be kidding. 

Yes, I didn't want this to happen on my site. you have now done it twice on here. it clogs the forum up. I don't question what you did on Quora. I know what you did. I was silenced for asking a question. a question that you actually agreed was valid. now, similar to your complaints over the years hundreds of them screaming you can't defend yourself is now stating Eric or Bruce can't defend themselves on the articles you wrote on Quora about them. you are doing what you preached against. this is the hypocrisy I keep explaining to you. I decided you and Jo would not be welcome on my forum. then you joined under a false name to disrupt proving my original statement of behavior issues and reason for you not being welcome. you complain of people not working together and censor them at the same time lol. 

Here is what I see. nobody has spoken about you in a long time on my forum. I can't say that for TMN. as for this thread. the bickering needs to stop. that means the constant bringing up the past over and over while people wish to discuss the case. it's counter productive. not everyone likes that "cup of tea" as you say. I don't have a problem not being able to post on your articles but showed the obvious hypocrisy. you have been on Quora for sometime now so it's not like it came out yesterday and nobody is flooding the place wanting to trash it. you have every right to allow who ever to comment but can't sing the song any longer about censorship and not being able to defend..just keep in mind you were banned for behavior reason and not asking legit questions....that's the best I can explain..

I'm not complaining about anything. you don't get it. I'm showing the obvious hypocrisy in your statements over the years about not being able to defend yourself against accusations. I have to repeat myself over and over to you. you have articles on there surrounding other members and probably me. I didn't look over the whole site. now, you claim we can't defend ourselves there just as you have claimed the last five years....you don't practice what you preach. it's not just the one question. it's the actions around it....

22 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

, is not necessarily hypocrisy. It's reporting.

lol, your hard statement over the last five years was people talking about you on a forum you were banned from. that's no different than "reporting" it's still posting on public sites. you claimed for years playing victim to this cause. now, you are on a site with articles surrounding members from this forum, mine and TMN and decide we can't speak out on them? real name, username, R2D2 status means squat. you have removed the ability to defend. that makes it slanted by your own logic. this is what I'm pointing out vs complaining. your not practicing what you preach. especially, complaining everyone should work together? even more hypocrisy...

Added: the National Enquirer is reporting too. they get sued all the time. 

Edited by mrshutter45

39 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I offered you the biggest Cooper event ever done...you rejected participation and Eric helped trash it...I offered high-paying jobs in the movie production itself and an inside window into the process...ALSO rejected.

We are within every right to reject what ever we wish? dangling a carrot of cash isn't going to cut it. it's very tacky to keep repeating that. nobody was on my forum constantly discussing you Robert. that's another false narrative. 

Trying to get a bunch of people who don't like the things you do is not a good idea from get go? I'm also within my rights to give any reason why or give the reason if asked. you can hold an event in a stadium for all I care. this is America. make it happen and stop blaming others. the public is not sitting on the edge of there seats waiting for a huge Cooper event? it's just an old unsolved case. get the Decoded team together and hold an event that will be seen around the world? stop crying over spilled milk and do it....just don't come off as God demanding others to work around your schedule? 

8 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Let's cut to the chase here. 

What is it EXACTLY you want from me? Be specific. Stop rambling. You have a request? Get to the point and MAKE it. You are wasting my time here until you do. 

I've told you...you are still not listening....I showed the hypocrisy in your statements over the last five years doing the very samething you preached against...follow? I don't want anything from you. you have wasting time with everyone reading all this crap? it all started from YOU...

Edited by mrshutter45

If you didn't make these statements nobody would respond, right? now, all the sudden it's boring? you are being challenged for statements made by you. especially when they are inaccurate or go against past statements made once again by YOU? it's not that hard to understand. it appears you don't like challenge and like it when you can say what ever you wish? if it bores you, perhaps not bringing up these subjects will ease the boredom? 

Just saying....

15 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You still didn't say exactly what you wanted. If you mean 'stop writing articles or doing videos or hosting Cooper campouts or working with people on a movie about the case..

Never once claimed that. it's amazing how you would put something like that together lol. that's not even close to what we were talking about what so ever...it surrounds the hypocrisy coming from your past statements. it seems when it doesn't go your way it becomes boring and then accusations of wanting you not to go camping lol. you can do what ever you wish. just don't include me. how hard can this truly be? it must be extremely hard for you since you constantly bring it up and then claim it's boring? this is a product of YOU. I didn't bring any of this up, you did...yes, it is boring...

Edited by mrshutter45

LOL, not whining Robert. this all started with you whining. it's direct reply to what you posted. what ends up happening is you keep bringing more issues up causing an endless loop. post after post of negative comments from you. then all of the sudden you turn it around saying it's boring and has no point? 

Again, you are putting words into my mouth. I never said to remove anything or implied that. you don't allow the people you write about to defend themselves which is in direct conflict to what you have preached for five years. you have complained people don't want to work with you and censor them at the sametime is not resolving anything. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and not asking for you to do anything or demanding anything. you have been on that site for a while now and who else commented? nobody that I know of. you fear others will do what you do appears to be the issue. you are scared of yourself basically. 

Edited by mrshutter45

12 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

How can they not defend themselves? Do they not have a keyboard for emails, for posts, for their own articles?

You mean the very same way you could of done this instead of whining censorship for five years saying you couldn't defend yourself, more hypocrisy lol. you already said most were censored from Quora so that's why I state others. it's simple logic. 

Wasn't the other point you often quoted not being able to defend yourself on a forum you were blocked from was considered slanted since you couldn't respond and only hear one side? it's okay for you to block others from commenting on articles about them you post lol, really? 

Lets focus here, shall we? you were banned from my forum for behavior reasons mentioned a hundred times. now, if someone says something you don't like it's slanted because you can't come onto the forum and defend yourself. correct. that's what your claim has been for years. now, you post articles about me and others but don't allow the names involved in the article to respond on that article which would be just like a forum or any other public format?  does hypocrite, hypocrisy, slanted or any other word ring a bell with this logic? you go further. after the ban from Bruce you kept posting under false names and claiming censorship when he removed the comments that shouldn't have been there in the first place....wasn't Tom and 377 part of the same old shit heard at Eric's events? 

Hello, is anybody in there  lol. yes, this is very very boring....

I agree with you doing your thing and visa versa. none of this would of been an issue if you took that lead? 

I've also stated my facts well. sorry you got caught in the line of fire so to speak. you just can't scream censorship while doing the very samething. those are facts hard to deny...

I've taken some time off to remodel the interior of my home. new hardwood floors, painting the walls etc. not a lot gets done in the daytime with the phone ringing constantly so I work a lot in the evening. I still don't see how you do this year after year and function properly in the daytime. 

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You are actually considering something we support and host, even though this would be a first for you?
Want people to work together? 

I never said that. I don't know how you read into things so wrong. yes, I said you can do what ever you wish. I can't tell you not to hold an event. I can tell you when you are wrong. the people I know and converse with do get along and hold events. that I know for sure. these events don't always have to be about the amount of seats filled. I hear them exited to see each other again and discuss the case before during and after these events. you see the pictures with smiles ear to ear next to each other regardless to 50 or 300 showing up. even after the email sent to the country club you still put the event down which means all involved including Tom and 377. I've never spoken with Eric surrounding what happened with Jim. it was a recipe for disaster to begin with. you have the Decoded team, claims of filling the speaker spots rapidly and live right in the epicenter of the crime and the thousands on Quora making a perfect recipe for success. you claim you don't need us so be my guest. nobody is standing in your way. I really don't know what else to tell you? 

4 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

There is a comment function at YouTube. There is the same at WordPress. There is the AB Forum, which is open to everyone and even has a Guest Post thread, where people don't even have to register to make a comment or a posting. The links to all of those things are right there in plain sight on the previous page. 

So...tell me exactly how I censor people? 

I have made several comments to your videos on Youtube. Not a single one of them ever saw the light of day, because you didn't allow them. You do not allow comments on your videos that offer a differing opinion than yours. 

You also come on here and say that, "everyone is welcome, just use the same name you use on DZ or The Cooper Forum, that's all I ask".

Why not just be honest and say that certain people are not allowed to comment on your articles or videos, or at Quora? 

11 hours ago, The Cooper Vortex said:

Hear all about Nat Loufoque's theory on the DB Cooper skyjacking and his very interesting suspect on the latest episode of The Cooper Vortex!

https://thecoopervortex.podbean.com/e/db-cooper-went-rouge-nat-loufoque/

Darren,

That was an excellent listen.

Though the author's primary premise is wrong, when you read through the descriptions and sketch adjustments, the bing sketch was poor and the final sketch "B" was much more accurate.

"Cooper" being inspired, planning and pulling off his hijack 2  just weeks after Cini is a big ask. People don't realize that although Cini was Canadian, he was in the US military. He had ealtives in NJ that he lived with for a time. Could he have crossed paths with Cooper erarlier?

Hahneman jumped into Honduras. Amazingly, E Howard Hunt was asked in a CIA activities hearing about Hahneman.

But, according to a US official Hahneman had planned his hijack and jump for years. 

HE WAS NOT A COPYCAT, the FBI and media have pushed that false narrative for almost 50 years and everyone accepts it. The copycat label was propaganda and it worked up until now.

I believe it's in everyone's best interest to stop discussing the politics surrounding the case and use this thread for what's intended for which is the discussion of DB Cooper. we have plenty of avenues for Cooper to be heard whether you are involved in one venue or all of them. makes no difference if it's for the public. some promote the case and suspects while others dig deep looking for truths. lets face it. the public has had the same amount of time as the FBI. people involved in the case have found things the FBI didn't be it scientific or from reaching deep into the case. the public has come in last unfortunately in this case vs other unsolved mysteries where they were solved by public interest. still nothing wrong at all focusing on them. I will no longer engage in the bickering and respond to Cooper related information. 

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, you will never learn. 

By the way. asking someone to actually post a video and comment in a different location is censorship. you give the positive a free pass and want other comments moved away so the others can't see what opinion they had. you had no idea who Parrot was and still censored the comment. 

You have been exposed. then another false narrative that we want to rush Quora? 

Grow up Robert. 

You create this false narrative of hate and anger that you cover for your censorship. Quora has comments below the articles and I posted on it. apparently it wasn't censored because it was me. it appears that you don't like anything negative. stating the article was inaccurate is something you don't want to be seen and asked elsewhere like the YouTube video's you told Parrot the very samething but didn't even know who made the comment and still censored it..this is very obvious to see...

Comments below an article or video are for the purpose of commenting on what was read or viewed. you have a right to agree or disagree with what's read or viewed. you also read the opinion's of others. asking someone to post the article or video in another location to ask a question you believe will be negative is censoring the article, video and others from viewing the opinion by that person. if it's a nasty statement you remove that comment and block the user. now, you say you don't want us commenting, okay. that was never pointed out and still doesn't explain the failure to post Parrots respectable opinion about Kenny not being Cooper that you didn't know was him or any of us. it shows you don't want anything negative just like Quora. I should of been block previously since you censored the comment anyway? wasn't the first time either. my account has my name not "Shutter" .