47 47
quade

DB Cooper

If you are 34, that doesn't mean you don't look 44, or even 50. McNally pulled off his copycat hijacking with zero knowledge. he asked questions and went to the library making him dangerous enough to get himself killed which he almost did. If McNally was never found the same would be said about him with skills and knowledge. the tie has rare earth elements and that makes it void from being in a thrift store or any other source. has to be a single owner, with multiple DNA on it? 

Now, when looking at someone who actually had the skills and knowledge to pull this off would be McCoy. he was a pilot, he was a skydiver and basically flew the plane as a copilot. he knew exactly where the plane was and when to jump. we can only assume Cooper's background. remember, if McNally wasn't found you can bet he worked for Boeing and was a paratrooper to this very day. 

This will be the extent of conversing with you since you don't belong here...

Edited by mrshutter45

Blocking the public. nice. where did you hear 56 prints were unaccounted for? 

*Charles Felix Story's answer is incorrect.* The FBI obtained about 56 total prints from NWA Flight 305 after the hijacking. There were many more of course, but those are the ones they couldn't identify as belonging to any of the passengers on board, the crew, or the last maintanance staff to attend the plane before it left Minneapolis.

The FBI believes that possibly six of those prints belong to the hijacker. There are two problems, though. None of the unidentified prints returned a hit from the NCIC database or the FBI's print records. And second, they have no suspect to try and match the prints with.

prints not good.png

Edited by mrshutter45

Never blocked you past the first time in 2014...why would I if I didn't know you changed IP's years later. didn't know until you told me a month or so back...you were blocked the first time because I knew who you were. coming in as a guest would not be noticed to be blocked...

P.S. you were blocked for behavior reasons...you censored me for asking a question....

Edited by mrshutter45

Here are some of the possible solutions or fixes to evade the 403 Forbidden Google Chrome error listed below:
  1. URL Errors. One of the best solutions so as to solve this issue on Chrome is to check out for the URL errors. ...
  2. Clear Browser Cookies. ...
  3. Clean Cache of your Browser. ...
  4. Contact your ISP.

A 403 error is not done by human intervention. it's internal. I don't even know enough about it but it's happened to me multiple times on multiple sites. it happened here for two days but might of been a 500 something error. 

the eye's comment is in reference to print documents...not the 403 error.

The bottom line is if the IP changed. you are not blocked. I don't know your new IP...

Edited by mrshutter45

If you go by the documents I already provided you will see that 11 were lifted from certain area's of the plane and sent to the lab. later in 1976 they claim 8 prints were lifted in and around the seat being fingerprints and a palm print. reading the 302's and suspects they mention several times not having a palm print for that suspect. don't even think palms were taken back then. they seem to focus on the palm print...

8 prints.png

66 total unidentified prints for this case. That probably includes letters, not just the plane. 8 partial finger prints and one impression (palm) found around hijacker seat.

No prints found on cigarette butts.

FBI compared suspect's prints to the 8 plus palm. For Rackstraw the prints were not a match but they still pursued his palm print, also negative. 

Conclusion, matching the prints can include a suspect but no match can't eliminate. The prints aren't confirmed to be Cooper's. 

66printsunidentified.jpeg.c2d3f0ea8c53b3c87d964c4ba919cacc.jpegplanedustedprintsnotgood.jpeg.e8a0d92c7d8078b9ad42001b48fd57c6.jpeg

Again, it doesn't matter what happened prior to your ACTUAL ban. it was once again due to YOUR  actions. YOU came onto the site under a false name specifically to DISRUPT. that's what got you banned. you really can't "pre-ban" a membership not formed yet, right? if you joined under your real name then it would of been true if you were banned. then you would have a case. even a kangaroo court doesn't have a case. you proved the reason why you were discussed not being welcome by your own actions. 

It wasn't a back-an-forth thing. I said you and Jo would not be welcome. that's my right. blocking someone for a legit question is censorship and spite. a question ending in correction of the article!

Sorry. 

Edited by mrshutter45

I don't approve of what some of those write on TMN but you ask for it with your actions. they are pushing your buttons everytime they write. a week has passed since they said a law suit was going to be produced. did it happen? they are playing you. there is no legit liable case from you or them. everyone knows it. even Flyjack pointed this out. 

Same for Galen posting on my forum in 2014! that thread with all the comments was removed years ago. I still have it locked where only I see it. I read it yesterday and it shows me warning Galen multiple times before putting his postings on approval prior to being posted. then he sent me a PM asking to be removed. the thread started March 14, 2014 and ended May 13, 2014 after being locked down. not long after that it was taken off the Cooper board and hidden in the non Cooper related board that is no longer visible to anyone. he was also going after Jo a lot in that thread. it wasn't just you. 

What you still haven't answered is the fact of wanting comments removed on my forum and the Mountain news but allow them to remain on this thread without a word spoken? Georger made the comment of Gray not liking you, not me which you just accused me of the other day. it's on this very thread. do you see any bias or discrimination anywhere, or could we use Cooper's term of a "grudge". according to you it's lies that don't belong, right, even though it hasn't been proven one way or the other years later? 

You threatened me for posting your address that was made public by you on 4 websites. I even posted those sites showing it was already public. what threat could you possibly have? "please stop posting my address or legal action will take place" 

Edited by mrshutter45

Just now, RobertMBlevins said:

Enough already...I am perfectly okay and alright with the ban. I don't care and I don't mind. You can stop anytime with the justifications. 

Stop bringing things up and it will cease. it's pretty simple, no? the "enough already" should be directed your way. you started the conversation, not me...

6 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Really? You have a short memory. Before you actually launched The DB Cooper Forum, you and other current members were back-and-forth about pre-banning me before it even started. I made a couple of posts under a username just to show you I could. Nothing bad, and then I told you who I was. 

There would be no actual reason to do what you did that would be considered "normal". what you did was disruptive. that's the bottom line. you already new your were not welcome so you caused more trouble by your own actions. if a store told you that you were not welcome you would put a dress on and walk in to prove you could? 

Sure, and letting them down by posting inaccurate material and then censoring those trying to alert them of the inaccurate information. way to go..

No, I don't mean Quora in my post above. it's not like I came into that site under false pretenses or hid my identity to disrupt. it was a legit question that was censored...

Edited by mrshutter45

7 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Come on, Shutter. Get real. I'm not allowing the guy who tells me how 'disruptive' I am in the Cooper case, the guy who banned me from his website years ago

The reason why you were not welcome on my forum is because this happens where ever you go. Quora is not related to Cooper investigators. it's a different format. it's something you formed. yes, you can block me but now you no longer have the right to blame me for blocking you. I had my reasons prior to your intrusion. that only sealed the deal. 

1 minute ago, RobertMBlevins said:

What is your fascination with the Cooper Space at Quora?

I don't have any fascination with Quora. it's something once again brought up by you. I read the article and commented and was censored. a legit question was asked and removed. then you actually realized the question was valid and state you are changing it? as mentioned before...way to go...