47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"I observed the pilot of the Boeing 727 airplane, Eastern Airlines Flight 842, exit down the rear ramp. The pilot whom I had observed earlier sitting in the cockpit of the aircraft was closely followed by a white male, 40-45 years of age, 5'10"-6' in height, 175-185 pounds, olive complexion with dark curly hair, combed straight back. This individual wore a dark suit with a white shirt and tie; "

FBI agent

Eric owes nobody nothing. you could of easily worked with him like you almost demand others work for you with the constant whining of everyone working together. now, it appears if you do hold an event which I seriously doubt since you are known to back out on a lot of things over the years. with that. you will cost people (speakers) more money if they decide to speak at both events. the days will differ and call for more time spent away from home. especially if held on the 21st. look out, here it comes, your own words..."I don't see why you don't put the pettiness aside and work with Eric"???? sounds more like spite coming around the corner again..

To an extent he should speak with you but you keep saying you had little to do with the original location but act as if it's your event. it wasn't your event. then you drag him through the mud and expect answers? I thought the event would be free. you harp on that all the way back to the ten bucks WSHS charged? five is different? FREE, FREE, FREE over the years...offering money is nice but I believe people do this because they want to. sounds like you are trying to buy people. it's you that can't be trusted because you back out often. it just sounds like something you can milk over the next year and then suddenly something will cause it to be cancelled. if you decide to go through with it. you still need to speak with Eric and come to some sort of agreement.  saying you only have one day open is nonsense if you really want to do this. you make time. Busy Friday or Sunday lol. put your "pettiness" aside and talk with Eric about time frames. it's business, right? using a forum to make the plans for Eric to see isn't going to cut it. you will have to do the right thing and contact him. the only one complaining about all of this is you. who else is demanding an explanation or voicing out this horrific stage of events? I don't know of any law stating a conference needs to be held at all? just actually do what you are going to do. you put yourself out here already. you need to do this now.

Added: you have things a little backwards which is typical. it's you that really needs to adjust to Eric isn't it? after all this would be his third event in a row and you being the new guy on the block shouldn't be barking the dates he should adjust to, no? 

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, for some reason you feel we all need to explain ourselves on public forums.. guess what, you don't. was the event set in place. did advertising occur? no, it was an idea that never happened. your weak ass ran away and has been complaining for eight months. then you demand Eric changes his event, which would be the third one and he should bow to your needs, got arrogant's?  absolutely nothing wrong with you holding an event but to tell someone already holding events to curb around your event is another reason why people won't work with you. I don't follow Eric's moves. I have no idea why he changed anything nor do I care. 

AV, if true would probably stop conversing with you once they noticed you opened it up like a book offering to tell all to others. confidence, isn't that what you once again whine about with others surrounding trust. the ink wasn't even dry on the first email before you started offering up the gossip to everyone. perhaps they already knew what you would do...

Lets face facts here. the odds are very slim you actually do one of these. if you do that's fine. your track record says no so we will put it on record now and date for filing. In fact, I might draw up a pool surrounding this event. it will put some fun in Cooper you always talk about wanting, right? perhaps this would call for it's own thread, maybe a video to boot. of course we won't make fun of you, maybe a jab or two, sound familiar? the winnings can be donated to the speakers. it's a win win? the event will be held on November 21, 2020, correct? I'll post the thread tomorrow....

Edited by mrshutter45

Try to follow along...you with me? I will post a thread that will stay in view and not get run over by future comments. this will surround the event taking place on November 21, 2020 and whether or not you will actually hold the event. this is a must for the public since you speak as if it's nearly 100%. we wouldn't want to let the public down backing out now. I'm just going to hold you to it. backing out twice on the largest event ever is not a good idea, right? so, you better get busy....sound familiar? this is great news for all....

Exactly, hopefully you won't get a big head (fingers crossed) and stop posting the outcome before it actually happens saying millions will show. it doesn't matter the numbers. it's actually trying to make things happen. if not a lot shows, YOU know you tried. if you are going to have the Decoded team there it should work. we will be expecting a large crowd though with all the smack you stated over the years. 

I need to get a few things straight here. you had nothing to do with last years conference but spoke negative about it. that's okay, but If I say nobody will show at your event, I'm a bad guy? you claim everything said on my forum is negative lol everything you post here about me or Eric and others is positive? you fill this forum up with negative comments? I'll post exactly what will be pinned at my forum here. no worries...just keeping you honest, that's all....

The name of thread will be something like this "Will Robert Blevins actually hold a conference in 2020" super negative, right? 

Edited by mrshutter45

"It's public -invited celebration of the Cooper case" but nobody from Eric's event would be interested. why wouldn't Tom Kaye or 377 or any other Cooper fan be interested in Cooper at your event that no longer interfere's with Eric's conference? It's an event with speakers and surrounds Cooper but isn't a convention or a conference. the word "celebration" is suppose to separate the fact?  Why would you make a post about a possible conflict between the two and telling him to go a week after Thanksgiving if it wouldn't interfere with anyone considering the last statement you made? isn't it a lot easier and more honest to say Cooper in your event actually means Kenny and that's why none of the speakers from Eric's event would be interested? the pressure appears to have changed your attitude towards any conflict with other events :) does Eric have your permission now to date the event as he see's fit? 

7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

This is NOT a conference on the case, or any kind of convention. It is a Cooper event for the public

I hate to tell you but anyway you name an event that allows people to show up is public oriented just as any convention or conference would do. Coopercon is not a "Cooper event for the public" ?

Alexander Shunnarah

Personal injury lawyer? first of all. you don't sound mature enough to even have kids...your actions are juvenile and offensive 90% of the time. then the ridiculous spamming....you ever wonder why someone would give you that label? 

Edited by mrshutter45

My site gets an average of 55,000 page views. over 2 million views on the threads combined? how many posts did you see on my forum whining about you or others, zero.  can we count the negativity from you here, too many to count? is Cooper discussed here? perhaps if you stop being NEGATIVE about Eric you could work with him and stop posting things like this?

26 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Cooperation and working together works much more efficiently...and better.

????????????????????

5 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

My site gets an average of 55,000 page views. over 2 million views on the threads combined? how many posts did you see on my forum whining about you or others, zero.  can we count the negativity from you here, too many to count? is Cooper discussed here? perhaps if you stop being NEGATIVE about Eric you could work with him and stop posting things like this?

????????????????????

The posts on your site, which according to Blevins are dwindling, are all about Cooper. The Cooper posts there far outweigh the Cooper related posts here. It's not even close.

I'm not comparing anything Robert. simply explaining my site. I don't care about views. I research the case. I don't promote the case. that's like someone being a salesman and teasing the receptionist for not bringing in money for the company. it's not her job. the hypocrisy is overwhelming from you. Parrot just pointed that out. 

Thousand of movies in Hollywood you like to always refer to never make the screen that might of been blockbusters. Jim had an idea and it didn't work. you need to put your "pettiness" aside and work with Eric and create an event for all? you are the most negative person in all of this or we wouldn't be here. it's always coming from you. perhaps you should move to Napa Valley, home of the whiners? 

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I don't have much trouble getting people to work with me. If you mean a few folk in Cooperland, I can live with that.

and yet it's been a topic for eight months? I have nothing to do with what Eric is doing. can YOU follow that? yes, he is on my forum. a forum that is public. just like this one that he is a member with. background checks are not required. if he holds a conference against what you don't like that is not my problem either nor is any of the speakers at any said event. you claim to be holding an event in 2020. this again, like with Eric has nothing to do with me.

Apparently, you can't live with it when you constantly bring up the fact of everyone working together. that's more hypocrisy. 

"Bunch of Marys, as they used to say."

That's a negative comment along with personal attack to boot...even more hypocrisy against a claim of others speaking negative....

Edited by mrshutter45

31 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

1) Geoff Gray doesn't want anything to do with me. (Brother, are you WRONG about that LOL.)

2) My co-author Skipp Porteous disliked me, regretted doing that Cooper book with me and totally wrote it off. (Actually, we were friends until the day he died and we exchanged updates right up to that time...and I am friends with his family today.)

3) Attorney Galen Cook, aka 'Coopsnoop' at your site, claimed in multiple posts that he had contacted witness Bernie Geestman and that Geestman was not only suing me, but that Cook himself was delivering Geestman to the Auburn Ave Theater for one of the Cooper events we held there, to do a confrontation. (That was actually funny, and he later withdrew from your site when he was caught in those lies.)

Nothing it seems...is ever your fault. Is it? 

Correct, why? because 1&2 has nothing to do with me. I never once said those thing written by you.

#3 was a member (briefly) in 2014! was told multiple times to stop and was put on approval only comments which caused him to ask for his removal himself. 

Once again with the personal attacks...

A personal attack put the attacker in the position of judge and jury, and the other person as an obviously guilty defendant. It can seem like a one-person kangaroo court where the attacked person has no right to argue their case.

You just keep a never ending loop of attacks.

Edited by mrshutter45

5 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

As far as Cook, a sworn officer of the court here in Washington state, as well as Alaska...he quit your site after he got caught, because he got worried his baloney would come back to haunt him. 

WRONG. I sent several PM's to him and he kept on posting, rapid, one after the other until I put him on approval only. stop telling me what YOU think happened. 

The BS with Gray. take that up with Georger...

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, once again with false narratives and putting words in my mouth. this kangaroo court is going to stop.

answer this without anything else. the attacks from Georger started here surrounding Gray so why did they stay here and never get removed or mentioned? where is the years of outcry for removal?   answer this only...don't drift.

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

Robert, once again with false narratives and putting words in my mouth. this kangaroo court is going to stop.

answer this without anything else. the attacks from Georger started here surrounding Gray so why did they stay here and never get removed or mentioned? where is the years of outcry for removal?   answer this only...don't drift.

I asked for a simple response....none of this belongs here that YOU keep presenting. Georger made the comment and you kept asking him for proof on here and it was never resolved. please tell me why this was not an issue with removal from this site. the statements were here for years after the fact along with other things you claim were lies stated right on this very thread and not a peep from you about?

Edited by mrshutter45

On 3/27/2019 at 3:13 AM, Meso said:

With the new design, we've decided to re-open this thread and allow for users to return to discussing the DB Cooper case. We will be liberal in our moderation until the point of personal attacks. If you wish to discuss the case, you're welcome to do so - but do so without attacking others involved. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and earn you a time out or permanent ban for repeated offenses.

READ THE ABOVE...you are continuing to insult me, give false narratives putting words into my mouth and personal attacks. lets not forget Character assassination!!

Edited by mrshutter45

What is this a tag team event or the second string of attackers? 

Proving a suspect doesn't include votes like the presidency. blurred photo's are not evidence of anything. you sound and act a lot like a guy named Paul last name forgotten. he also solved the case claiming Kenny was Cooper and claims Kenny was the Zodiac killer, with proof?. a media whore is someone looking for attention. the exact samething you do on public forums instead of the media. hypocrisy appears to be the main ingredient here.

"I forget I don’t have to spam Cooper post or come here anymore" 

Remember that word hypocrite with the quote above. actually, you have been banned from here and don't belong in the first place.