47 47
quade

DB Cooper

14 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Your mistake was you thought the public and the media were backing you 100% on everything. All that negativity, etc. And maybe for a while that might have been true. But that ended after the last convention, when two things happened. First, the reopening of the DZ thread, which meant you no longer dominated the conversation on Cooper. Second, when AB of Seattle created the Quora Space on Cooper and people started signing up for the feed in large numbers. 

Again, you are stating all of this, not me. I never once claimed to dominate anything or be backed 100% by anyone. that's another false narrative. you don't speak for the public either without some sort of national poll. most people gloss right over drama. I read it sometimes when it's on other sites (not cooper related) and laugh and move on. you make mountains out of mole hills constantly...

Robert, I don't know how many times I can tell you this. you have done a lot of damage and people don't just turn the other way and forget. you have never changed and probably never will. you can't expect or demand people to work with you. it doesn't work like that. it's like a convict screaming to be released and not realizing what he has done. should we just let him out? 

I'm not taking any responsibility for nothing. I have nothing to do with any event in the past or the future. so, more of your logic. if it's a success then I'm awesome, and if it fails I'm a moron even though I had nothing to do with it what so ever? can we go ahead and blame me for the case not being solved? 

8 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

First...I am not 'a convict waiting to be released'...your 'damage I have done' is WAY overrated...and I couldn't care less if you and a few people in Cooperland who think they are the be-all and end-all of everything Cooper want to participate in any events we host or not. 

Again, a false narrative. how do you get an example to being called a convict? where does it say Robert is a convict waiting to be released. it's an example to your logic. 

The damage being " WAY overrated " is your belief. people don't want to work with you. can you understand and accept that? it's part of life. you want to shame me into eating food I don't like? when will you understand all of this nonsense? if you don't care about a few people then why are we arguing about it? accept it....

Robert, again, this is getting old. I'm not trying to stop anyone from working with you nor have I ever tried. if someone asks about you. I answer. I'm pretty sure I know the two you speak of and one of them was a target of that quote of same old shit. I don't want to work with you and a lot of other feel the same way. good enough? perhaps you could curb your comments speaking for the public? I don't "warn" people about you. if I'm asked, I answer. I research the DB Cooper case. that's what I do in my spare time. I don't have time to go around promoting this well known case nor do I use Social media like Facebook as a life source many use it for. I haven't posted anything on Facebook in over a year. not my cup of tea. should friends of mine who post often shame me into going there? this is all a bunch of nonsense and I'm done for the evening. I have a life in the real world. lots to do tomorrow MORNING. I can't sleep all day. 

Edited by mrshutter45

5 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Oh, come on. At least you could man up about it a bit. You had some responsibility convincing Jim Brunberg I was the Devil Incarnate...and a guy who you gave his own channel to at YOUR website (EU) did the rest by lying to everybody...

Now you and Eric and a few other people got what you wanted. At least what I think you wanted. This makes you partially responsible for the results in November this year. So let's see how that goes before anyone else makes further judgments. 

Again, a false narrative. I gave an answer to a question. I had no agenda with Eric or any other event. stop putting words into other people's mouths. you just whined about that. I had no responsibility in NOTHING. a question was asked about you and answered. if it tilted his thoughts than so be it. if it didn't that's fine too. I simply answered a question. 

You better get use to the comment below. it's a keeper...

Let me see if I can understand this logic. it's okay to read often that you go to producers and other media outlets and "warn them about us" and not being asked BUT if I'm asked a question about you it becomes wrong and causes an event to be cancelled BUT again it's okay for you to "warn people" that could cause cancellation to any given event going on during that conversation? perfectly okay?????????? just checking to make sure we are on the same page lol.

Good Night..you got 5-6 hours to go...

I'm not the one whining Robert. you brought all of this up. not me. I never supported them stating Kenny was a molester. there is not enough proof. his behavior is questionable. you keep bringing up Eric and his event as if no one else can have an event. especially, if you believe nobody is going to show. you could of spoke with Jim or went to any other place and held one yourself. instead, it's you doing the whining. it's a very simple matter you could of took control over. you are weak and lost.

If you hold an event. I have no control over it. the same goes for Eric. I'm not involved in these things. I'm Dave Brown from FLORIDA, remember? the country club folded with threats of a law suit. you knew exactly what you were doing or as you have recently stated yourself would of contacted him directly if you wanted any answers. just recently you made a big fuss about someone asking something on my forum and not asking you? that's what you should of done with Eric if no malice was intended. Meyer explained you were going to do something at the next location. that's more proof of Malice. 

You come on here acting like some sort of trusted go to guy claiming someone with some allegations puts there confidence in you and you turn around in a PM telling me if I ask you will tell? you go further to admit you are bad.."Look...even as bad as I am sometimes...I don't use the Cooper case in such a way. Just think twice before you support anything further he does." sounds like you are trying to pressure me into going against Eric. I have nothing to do with what Eric is doing. it's you that is once again trying to sabotage events not me. two or three PM's saying the samething. "think twice before you support any more of his efforts. Just watch out is all. Just keep an eye on him is all." nobody has contacted me regarding Eric other than you. I have a public forum and he hasn't crossed any of the guidelines on that public forum. what happens outside of said public forum is not my concern. gossiping whispers in the background mean nothing. it's you that has been whining about this for eight months now. AV appears to have malice intent and went directly to the right person for the cause. I suggest you go directly to the source about these future events and deal with them directly as you always advise others to do and stop working in the background trying to disrupt. 

Added: Eric is a member here. are you sending the same PM's and information to this admin. should they be "watching him" too? 

Edited by mrshutter45

I have the email where Jim is specific in stating he was not getting involved with the drama and wanted someone to bring something to the table he could work with and hoped all could be involved. Eric stepped in from that point and I never replied past his taking control. you want to blame someone then go after the source and stop blaming those not involved. I was asked a question and answered it. that's as simple as it gets. if this was a trial which is what you are basically making it out to be then my testimony would be from the " state/prosecution" asking me a question. one would answer that question. what transpired after Eric took control was none of my business and no other emails showed up in my box. man up and confront Eric on what actually happened past the point of taking control. instead, you work in the background and post negative things surrounding the whole thing which is exactly what you accuse others of doing in the first place. it's beyond ridiculous. I was not involved in how it even started. don't know who's idea it was. it's none of my business. I've never been involved in any of the construction of these events. I've had zero say in any of it. the only thing I did last years was send Eric some plaques I made with Tina Bar sand in them. I don't make articles or post all of this nonsense on my forum eight months into it. the subject of you sending a email with threats of a law suit was discussed for a short period in 2018 and we moved on. probably 20 comments. here, it's about 300 comments just from you. and 300 plus trying to explain it had nothing to do with me being asked about you. deal with it and move on or as I suggested, contact the source. 

Newsflash: when someone asks a question about someone. they expect an honest answer. that's how life works. anything other than that would be considered lying. I simply wrote the things that you have done in the past. I didn't sugar coat anything. Jim joined the forum and I told him he could post what ever he wanted. I concluded not wanting to be involved. after all. I'm just a guy in FLORIDA. he wasn't even aware I was in Florida and understood. 

All of this needs to stop..this only happens when you are on a forum, Robert. think about that!!

Bring who every you wish that wants to work with you Robert. nobody is stopping you. the fact of you wanting everyone to work with you is the issue. remember that! nobody is cheating anyone. what about the people across the country and outside of the country. you are cheating them by your logic? when will you start a tour so others are not cheated? 

You glossed right over the false things you claim I said?  

Robert, these are more of a local event. the average Joe is not going to find out about any Cooper conference unless it's advertised locally. people outside of Washington and Oregon would have to fly to the area. that costs money and I don't believe an average person will do that if they don't even know who Cooper is. would someone fly across the country to go on a Cooper camp out? if he stumbles on here and reads all this crap I doubt he will show. television is the best bet getting the word out locally. you contact the local news channels. posting them on these forums will help but not much. it's a local event. so, once again using the logic you have these events cheat those who can't afford to get across the country to them. you would have to have a tour around the country so you don't "cheat" anyone. 

Added: also, websites surrounding Washington and Oregon are good to advertise as well. even flyers, if allowed in PDX. local podcasts are good too...

Edited by mrshutter45

Hi Gents, 

I’d like to do an event where all the “prevailing” theories are present but I’m learning that other factors outweigh this. I hear you on this, Dave. 

I didn’t threaten to bail. But as I told the group, I am not interested in navigating a minefield here. I’m asking all of you to figure out an event. From my email conversations with you, Bruce, Eric and others, I arrived at Eric as being the most appropriate person to put together as inclusive event as possible. 

Jim

Now, Eric took over past this email and I have no idea what occurred beyond that point. I told Jim I didn't want to be tied to anything surrounding you and this event. then I explained to Jim I don't live in the area and that I lived in Florida and don't go to these events. he even offered to help promote if it was not at his theater. what happened beyond this is something only Eric knows. I keep telling you that you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm not part of any construction of these events. everything I explained was a previous email. that's why Jim says "I hear you on this, Dave" the "bail" part was email after email from you saying Jim was bailing. stop blaming me for all this drama. take it up with Eric...

13 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Eric called him out last week, and he backed down real quick.

You mean with "AV" someone who thought Robert would handle the conversation in confidence. we all know how well that went lol..."if you want to know you have to ask"  you called that one. 

Robert, Eric doesn't owe anyone anything. he's doing a conference about DB Cooper. nobody own's Cooper either. if he wants to hold it in a football stadium, that's his choice. if he wants to have one at Burger King, that's his choice too. I don't have to "demand" anything from him. you have inaccuracies in your book. should I start a nationwide march demanding you change it? Eric is holding a conference, not Shutter, not Parrot. we are on public forums. he posted on a public forum that a conference will be held in November. I didn't have anything to do with it and I'm not going to be there. if he wants to have a Cooper car wash that's his choice once again.

Listen to yourself. you are asking me to demand answers for something I had nothing to do with. it's you who had something to do with it. I repeat, take it up with Eric. if he doesn't respond that's not my fault either nor is it my problem. fly to his house and hold pickets outside. I don't have an answer for your problem. 

7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

It's YOU guys who should take up the issue with Eric, since some of you had a hand in the negativity that YOU KNEW would cause Jim to cancel the event. Eric was the toastmaster, and you were his supporting cast. 

Did you read the email?  "I’m asking all of you to figure out an event." I told Jim I didn't want to be involved. what happened after that is not my problem. I don't do these events, period. I had nothing to do with last years event either. he's posting on public forums and has every right to do so. what about 377, Darren, Tom and the others? no screaming at them. they are involved, no? why are you picking on someone who isn't involved? can we get the Governor on the phone, local senator? wouldn't the speakers be the actual supporters? enough of the whining Robert. take your kangaroo court somewhere else!

Edited by mrshutter45

That's all you got. a bunch of crap about last years event that you sabotaged and planned on more following that stunt? what about the speakers of the future event you call shit? the REAL supporters by your logic. free pass for those? did the kangaroo court file a continuance? shouldn't you be shaming them and telling them to watch out and call them out for supporting him? am I speaking there or did I plan any of the event. have I promoted the event? 

I think it's time for you to allow people to discuss DB Cooper and stop giving false narratives, false allegations and personally attacking someone who has nothing to do with ANY of this! this is a load of crap you are pushing!

Robert, look back just from the start of this thread and you will see you dominate the thread and more than half is gossip, putting people down, truck links, half page reports on things dating back to 2011. about 30% of the totality is you actually discussing the case. the flood of people rushing in here should tell you the truth? shutter this Eric that over and over and over and over and over...yes, it happens on MY forum. we also have multiple threads where only one is here. 

No, you explained a cheesy version. you try and blame people not even involved and fail to go after those involved. that's total BS. 

7 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

And it's not my job to 'go after' anyone involved in the upcoming convention. Especially without definitive proof. Only people at Bruce Smith's Mountain News do that. 

What lol. you have been coming after me for the last two days and I'm not involved in it. are you that lost in reality? 

Robert, you are diverting from the question (what a shock?) 

Nobody "talks" about you on my forum. it's been that way for long time. you live in the past. 

so, now telling you that you were in the wrong location to search for the placard was jacking you around lol. more false narratives. I even told you what to do in a PM. remember the map that you said really made sense? 

You have been personally attacking Eric for eight months. you actually made a video about video's that were taken down and probably gave a false narrative on why they were removed. your video's are boring. you look half a sleep and don't even know how to take advantage of a background. show the camp ground. light a fire and sit beside it. show some  atmosphere. you drive all the way up in the hills and stand in front of tree's. you can do that anywhere. put some zing in them. learn how to post pics in corners. I made the video below in one day and the script took a couple with the help of a member. 

Edited by mrshutter45

58 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Don't mean to pick on you, but your video is WEAK. Why? Well, it's mostly stock footage for one thing. And it's barely over a minute long. And it isn't a 'movie trailer', which makes it click bait. 

Clickbait is a form of false advertisement which uses hyperlink text or a thumbnail link that is designed to attract attention and entice users to follow that link and read, view, or listen to the linked piece of online content, with a defining characteristic of being deceptive, typically sensationalized or misleading.

Lots of video's on YouTube will show the thumbnail of lets say a hot chick and she will not be in the video or the title will say see man crushed on video and nothing happens. lots of click bait for "actual video of the crash" and show only the aftermath. that's click bait..nice try though. 

It caught the attention of The Learning Channel and the other production company that I can't recall at the moment. 8 seconds of stock footage is not mostly stock footage lol. that nasty animosity coming around the corner again. Atlas Productions was the other. 

Sure it was a "movie trailer" I was going to put the entire flight into video as a documentary type video/film/movie. no different than you saying "testimony" where they in court on the stand when they spoke with you? "investigation" are you a cop? 

I really didn't expect you to like it being negative all the time..

Got, nit pick? :)

Edited by mrshutter45

Sorry, but you are wrong again. I must of logged in soon after the post. I don't have time to monitor this thread or stay up till the sun comes up. 

You failed to notice the video is almost 5 years old. what I had in mind would take too much of my time to create. plus, there wasn't a lot of issue's with the path itself. there is a time issue from Lake Merwin to the Columbia river. it would be a 40 minute video and would call for a lot of narration and piecing together. I'm probably going to make a video of the flight but it will be a lot simpler than the original idea. I just don't have the time I had years ago. just to record the flight requires 1 gig per minute. so I would have 40 parts to the video. it's similar to a dashcam recorder. the simulator has a black box so I was going to use that data as well. this would take a very long time to produce for what I had in mind. 

I made a simple video showing the timing from Lake Merwin to the crossing of the Columbia river. actually, I made two of the same video's. one by day and another in night mode. 

The above is a waste of space. that should have a link to view..