47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I have an Optima, but can't recall the model number. I had an older model and upgraded to a newer model after I redid my movie room a few years ago. I had a problem with the projector when it was a few weeks out of warranty and Optima honored the warranty and replaced the unit. I've had no issues since. I use a 120" screen with my projector. Below are pics of the movie room after the remodel. Notice the disco ball and strobe lights that I put in for the kids.

Neither of the projectors that I have used in this room had a real high lumen rating. There is absolutely no ambient light in the room, so that wasn't real important to me.

MR1.jpg

MR2.jpg

Edited by ParrotheadVol

Southern Air Transport.... November 1971.

Everyone has focussed on secret op paratroopers and the tests in Thailand... 

Proof... that the 727 crews were trained for airdrops via the ventral airstairs and these may have taken place almost anywhere within Southern's areas of operation.

"Southern's certificates authorize it to conduct charter operations within the United States and between any State of the United States on the one hand and points in the Carib- bean and points in the Pacific, Asia and Australia (Transpacific), on the other hand. Six other supplemental carriers also have Caribbean authority namely World Airways, Universal Airlines, Trans International Airlines, Capitol International Airways, Saturn Airways, and Overseas National Airways. Two other Supplemental carriers have Transpacific authority namely World Airways and Trans International Airlines. Southern's certificates authorize worldwide operations under contracts with MAC as do the certificates of all other Supplemental carriers."

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/197109.pdf 

sat727.jpeg.8b98eb194a14fa7ce8ddf75d5eba0d37.jpeg

Robert - I don't know if Bernie was gay or not, nor do I care. But the fact that he was married more than once, had children, had girlfriends etc, does not in any way mean that he couldn't have been gay or bi. I've known people that was married with children, yet wound up being gay. The pastor that baptized my daughter was married and had a family. He was someone that no one ever thought about being gay, but today he has aids and a boyfriend. Some people are good at hiding these things and in the 70's there were certainly plenty of reasons to keep it hid. Again, I'm not suggesting that Bernie was. But you didn't know the man well enough to say it's not remotely possible for him to have had a few skeletons in his closet. 

New book D.B. Cooper: Examined, Identified, and Exposed by a "Nat Loufoque"... claiming cooper was E. Howard Hunt...  https://www.amazon.ca/si=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3ANat+Loufoque&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

Cooper was not E. Howard Hunt.

INQUIRY INTO THE ALLEGED INVOLVEMENT OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY IN THE WATERGATE AND ELLSBERG MATTERS

https://ia801909.us.archive.org/3/items/InquiryIntoTheAllegedInvolvementOfCIAInTheWatergateAndEllsbergMatters/Inquiry into the Alleged Involvement of CIA in the Watergate and Ellsberg Matters.pdf

There is this strange interaction between Hunt and Nedzi.

Nedzi asked Hunt about Hahneman... his alias was George Ames. Hahneman was an electronics engineer who worked in SE Asia and Central America including Guatemala. 

"Mr. Nedzi. Do you know anybody by the name of George Ames, Mr. Hunt?

Mr. Hunt. Is that a true name or a pseudonym ? No name comes to mind. I can give you off the top of my head "No."

Mr. Nedzi. When you worked in Central America, did you ever have occasion to come in contact with individuals working on electronic installation contracts in Guatemala, or any place else in Central America ?

Mr. Hunt. I may have. I can't think of any. I was involved in the operation "Overthrow Arvens" in Guatemala, you know. We used the [deleted] subsidiary as a part of our communications network. If you could be more specific. That is the only connection I can think of, sir.

And I don't know the names of anybody after this lapse of time. Mr. Nedzi. Do you know anyone by the name of Frederick William Hahneman?
Mr. Hunt. Hahneman ?
Mr. Nedzi. Yes, H-a-h-n-e-m-a-n.
Mr. Hunt. No, sir. Not to the best of my recollection.
Mr. Nedzi. Do you have any knowledge of the May 5, 1972, hijacking of the Eastern Airlines flight from Allentown, Pa., to Washington, to Miami.

Mr. Hunt. No, sir.

Mr. Nedzi. Do you know whether Frank Sturgis was involved while in Honduras or elsewhere in Central America with Hahneman or George Ames ?

Mr. Hunt. I have no knowledge of either of the names. I have no knowledge of Frank Sturgis' activities there.

Mr. Nedzi. Do you have any questions ?
Mr. Hogan. No, sir.
Mr. Nedzi. Were you involved in any operations of any kind in Miami before the Democratic National Convention?
Mr. Hunt. I was involved in the contemplation of operations that might at one time come to pass, but which did not. Operations per se, no, sir, aside from an assist I gave to Segretti. Mr. Nedzi. What did that consist of ?

Mr. Hunt. That consisted of his requirement for a printer who could be trusted, and through Mr. Barker I got the name of the printer, and that name was passed on to him and I believe he used that printer. What they printed, I don't know."

Since we are doing off topic stuff today, here's my two cents:

Rest In Peace, Eddie Money. He had some big hits but I always thought he was a bit under appreciated. Other than John Mellencamp, he was probably my favorite rocker of the 80's. His "No Control" album is one of my all time favorites. Think I'll crank up some "Shakin'" in honor of the Money Man.

Asking a question doesn't require "discussion" to evolve. I don't believe Bruce wants to speak with Blevins. sounds like he was just curious. Bruce is busy in the real world and put Cooper on the back burner for now. so, it wasn't a "topic" of discussion, only a question. I replied to it as well as Parrot. nothing continued after the question was answered. I guess I can't answer questions there now without the gossip patrol. perhaps the same person could of contacted Bruce himself since he was so curious but then nothing could of been posted though...I guess we need to show the world Robert is the topic? again, a harmless questions grants rights to make a post about it on another forum, really. Is this the purpose of this forum. can we get any more silly than this? 

Edited by mrshutter45
  • Like 1

I have to breakup this HUGE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION  surrounding RMB..seems you can't ask questions now without the gossip king posting it like it's the topic of the whole forum..

The above was posted on my forum at 01:52:01 today and to date there has been no replies to that portion of the post. the other portion of the post did get a reply. if any replies are posted you will be the first to know about. 

Film at 11 :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

The day I was banned from his site was like getting a message from the cable company saying I was now banned from paying any further cable bills for my cable service. You sort of get used to it quickly, LOL.

But you feel it's necessary to post things about sites you could care less about that you were banned from. doesn't sound like you have gotten over anything. that's why I see so much animosity and gossiping. typically when someone is banned they move on? you were so glad you got banned you continued to post there under false names? 

No, Robert. it's a public forum where background checks are not required. and you don't give it straight either but make it appear that way. 

Robert, TMN hasn't changed since you were banned and you probably didn't use a proxy server there because you can just change the email address. Bruce openly tells people he doesn't know how to track so people would take advantage of that, no? it's not right some of things said there but it is what it is. 

Gossip: Is idle talk or rumor. especially about the personal or private affairs of others. the act of dishing or tattling.

You constantly talk about my forum and how it should run. you dig into peoples background until it was found you were a convicted felon. you make fun of any events others do. you run to producers "warning them". constantly put people down. you couldn't even keep things secret with the latest gossip from AV. you PM me telling ME if I asked you would tell. my response was not wanting anything to do with it and stating it was none of my business. this whole thread is loaded with gossip from you. no real Cooper research occurs. it's all about us. you tell people we HATE you which is false. what do you think happens when people come here looking for Cooper and find all of this crap? is this the "telling it straight" part by clogging up forums? I thought being banned was the worse that could happen to people online (your words). well congrats you win along with the second place major poster who is also banned  on other forums and especially this forum. "great friends you have" 

Edited by mrshutter45

You have opened up your forum, again. shouldn't you be placing all this gossip there and not on a forum you don't own? can't you draw the thousands from Quora and allow people to discuss Cooper here and not everything that occurs in the background like asking questions about something said on another forum? why is a problem getting the public's attention to the dozens of forums that failed in the past you have tried? you have the only forum where people email you questions vs posting. why isn't all of this on your forum? it's disrespectful what you are doing here. you would expect it to be on your forum if it was all legit and the right thing to do, no? you keep diverting. the issue is here, not my forum or TMN. it's about clogging this forum up. 

I like the story surrounding the escape from Alcatraz. could you direct me to the person in charge of the forums surrounding that case? has to be a Robert Blevins in all of the forums watching over them and "giving it straight". I can't seem to find him. it can't be just this case? 

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, this isn't a competition. people research the case. it has nothing to do with views. you keep bringing that up. the public has done nothing to advance the case. television shows with MILLIONS of views cause a small spike in the community. 80,000 people and 50 up votes. should be in the thousands? 

This is not a Cooper thread. it's a gossip forum. Cooper comes in second here..might as well start calling the thread "The Mueller Report" 

Edited by mrshutter45

I have a DB Cooper forum for people to discuss the case. it's not designed to seek out billions of people to solve the case. it's a place to discuss Cooper. this site is for that purpose as well. sadly, it doesn't occur. it's all about Quora and views? 

What is it that you want from me? 

Edited by mrshutter45

23 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

It's just that people shouldn't be afraid to ask questions if they are curious.

Something you should of done in 2018 during the construction of a conference instead of threatening a country club with a phony law suit you couldn't afford. one of these days someone will call you out..

22 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

It isn't a competition? Sure it IS. And at the same time it really isn't.

I do this as a hobby Robert. when will you understand that. my life is full and doesn't have a lot of space for a 50 year old unsolved hijacking. I have a web forum that has members that have been on television, proven new evidence. what else do you want from me? no, it is not a competition what so ever. that's a myth in your mind. 

I have a Cooper vault full of files. millions of views from the forum that HAS attracted producers. one recently joined to add to the others. you want to post on Quora, raise hell, you have my vote. get a billion views...stop pushing it on me. I guess I should harp on you since you like video's and fail to attempt to become a partner on YT. the second largest search engine and you ignore it. should I make a couple articles? are you posting them on Quora? they have low views. something you blast others for? get the 80,000 there and become a partner? 

"I get questions on the case from people in frickin' ASIA sometimes, or places in Europe, or Australia. "

Do you think you are the only one that gets emails from other countries? 

Edited by mrshutter45

No, you shouldn't have. to believe someone would spend hard earned cash to gossip about a suspect in the DB Cooper case is ridiculous. I'm glad to hear you admit it. you have had your fare share of garbage Robert. it's a never ending cycle. if not one person mentioned your name for a year you would still be pounding away at the keys ranting about the past. you go as far back as 2011, even before I was around. 

Robert, or should I say WALL....I was asked a question and answered it honestly. that is not helping trash anything. did I use your MO and say "I warned them about you" ? it's okay when you do it? I repeat. a question was asked. the typical global thing to do is respond to said question. Bruce gave a list of things he wanted from you which is his right to do as well if he was to work with anything surrounding you with any given project. if you had not done all of the things I mentioned numerous times before. we would not be having this conflict. 

To repeat.....when someone asks a question they expect an honest response. that's what I gave. if I was to lie I would of said Robert is a nice guy who gets along with everyone in the Cooper community and never says a word about others? he never threatens law suits or puts people down or makes articles about people that are not true. he's never spoken ill about a life long friend who died just weeks previous to a horrible statement or posting a mugshot. never called people lowlife scumbags. he's never threatened to turn someone in to the bar association threatening his law license. never posted private phone numbers.  is this a sample of what I should of said? 

I don't really care what Jim did regarding the whole thing. I gave my answer and that is that. you don't like the truth or I shouldn't have "given it straight" ? now, it's my fault for telling it straight. should of lied? 

Let me see if I can understand this logic. it's okay to read often that you go to producers and other media outlets and "warn them about us" and not being asked BUT if I'm asked a question about you it becomes wrong and causes an event to be cancelled BUT again it's okay for you to "warn people" that could cause cancellation to any given event going on during that conversation? perfectly okay?????????? just checking to make sure we are on the same page lol. 

6 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You can justify all you wish...but now you have to settle for the alternate event in November. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't

Nothing to justify in answering truthful to a question?

10 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Let me see if I can understand this logic. it's okay to read often that you go to producers and other media outlets and "warn them about us" and not being asked BUT if I'm asked a question about you it becomes wrong and causes an event to be cancelled BUT again it's okay for you to "warn people" that could cause cancellation to any given event going on during that conversation? perfectly okay?????????? just checking to make sure we are on the same page lol.

Edited by mrshutter45

There is no version of anything. a question was asked and answered..twist it all you wish...

Let's recap below, shall we?

11 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You may have heard this before, but a while back those movie guys in LA told me something. They said the same thing happens on movie sets. (It's Hollywood, after all.) They said some people working on films literally hate each other with a vengeance. But for the common good, when the time comes they act like professionals and do their jobs. 

Wake up. this isn't Hollywood nor do I bow to those rules...another bunch of phonies. this isn't a job Robert...who is paying me to work with anyone? IT'S A HOBBY......

Actually, there is plenty of them in Hollywood that refuse to work together. contracts are broken often, shows cancelled etc. that's a myth. perhaps behind the scenes this takes place with threats of being fired to boot. 

Edited by mrshutter45

5 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I don't recall approaching TV or film producers on my own and bad-mouthing you. Or even if I were asked. 

Robert, I'm growing really tired of this. over the years that statement was made multiple times by you..."we warned them" whether it was producers, podcast or any other media people during that time period. even making an article claiming The Learning Channel bypassed us. four members made it on the show and two were bumped so Josh could skydive...it was a famous quote often used by you on multiple sites for a long period. I'm sure they can be found on TMN, screenshots etc.