47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert, they are members of a public forum. I gave zero excuses. it's not pettiness threatening people and tossing law suits around. apparently you don't follow very well. I had nothing to do with any of the conference. I simply gave input about a person who causes a lot more than "petty" issues. it's not up to you what I decide to do nor is it any of your business. if it turned Jim's opinion one could only believe the truth was heard? or he simply decided to not get involved as he CLEARLY stated. it wasn't a point of bad mouthing each other. it was a point of your behavior surrounding you in the community and your actions. facts were given and apparently understood. twist it into a jumbo pretzel for all I care. if people wish to avoid you it must be for a reason, no? it's not jealousy either. 

I have to go to work now so shift it more while I'm gone...

No skin off your nose but a whole lot of false narrative to add to your failure to understand what "damage" means...

Basically, you are telling me I should of never told the truth? you are always welcomed with open arms and have never been banned for behavior problems. never sent multiple emails threatening law suits, never threatened to try and shut my forum down using the DMCA on a photo that wasn't even yours. never wrote negative articles about me or others in the community. never spoke to news sources or producers that we are bad people. you have never went on a podcast creating another false narrative that everyone hates you. it's nearly impossible to believe you had last years location shutdown believing it was subject to Christiansen being the main topic. then hearing Meyer report you had more idea's for the next location? you would never take a memorial page or a donation page and fill it up with gossip about my forum like you do on the DZ. how about really hitting outside the box and mocking a childhood friend I've known for over 40 years shortly after he died. using a proxy or VPN to intrude where you are banned from. how about posting personal information and telephone numbers. sending emails one after another sometimes reaching 10 in an hours time till you have to be blocked. lets not forget you accusing me of hiring a lawyer to watch over your forum through another member that was banned at the time from my forum that I once again had nothing to do with. never called people lowlife scumbags. never threatened to report someone to the National Bar Association. you try to damage people outside the internet. only a hardcore troll does that. more false narratives making articles saying The Learning Channel bypassed us..lol, 4 members were on the show. was suppose to be 6 if I wasn't bumped for Josh to skydive...

That petty stuff...lets not lose track of the reasons I refuse to work with you. If I'm asked I will respond. seriously, don't you think it's you that should take responsibility for your actions that cause things like this? if the above never happened we wouldn't be here, right? if anyone asks me about you in the future I will respond with the same facts I told Jim. I don't want anything to do with you. that's my right whether you like it or not. you have been doing this for years out of spite. I have to keep reminding you that I was asked and I answered. I don't stay up all night putting people down and gossiping about the same things over and over. I realize it's tough being the outcast but you made the bed. hopefully you now know to avoid trying to get us involved into your affairs? REMEMBER I don't want to work with you at any level. if someone wants to know why. I will repeat the same facts. you won't see this on Wordpress in 10 different articles with different titles. it will be mentioned to those who need to know. you want people to lie and act like we are all friends. not going to happen. no rules or morals broken. deal with it....

Edited by mrshutter45

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

It's a funny thing that some people in Cooperland would rather shoot themselves in the foot rather than participating in something better than just ten or twenty people in the audience sitting with glazed eyes listening to the same old shit they heard last year

More false narratives. the same people are going to show up that didn't like the previous one according to you. the same shit you would approve if it was Jim's event? why would you even involve people like that in the first place? are you saying 377 and Tom Kaye are shit. Eric is king shit? you left out boring? should I do what you do and send this to them?  will Andrade and Darren speak shit? keep digging that hole.

Animosity: 

antipathy, hostility, friction, antagonism, enmity, animus, opposition, aversion, acrimony, bitterness, rancor, resentment, dislike, ill feeling, bad feeling, ill will, bad blood, hatred, hate, loathing, detestation, abhorrence, odium; malice, spite, spitefulness, venom, malevolence, malignity; grudges, grievances; archaic disrelish

I'm going to tell you one more time. I had nothing to do with the event. I was asked about you and I answered truthful. what Eric did is not my concern. I don't own him and he doesn't own me. I didn't speak to him about it or what he should do. be a man and call him a deal with that yourself and keep those not involved out of it. Jim either heard what I said or he didn't I never asked him. I only told him the reason I would not get involved with anything attached to you. I don't have to be there...do you follow? I'm not going to lie and act like we are friends. this is not a job. it's a hobby. I don't have to do squat for you or deal with you surrounding any event. Bruce also gave valid reasons. you want to act like nothing ever happened when you need something. when nothing is going on you continue to put people down, the same people you want help from. that's the MO of someone who uses people. none of this would be happening if you didn't do the things I wrote you have done over the years. not to mention you are barking at the wrong person. take this crap up with Eric. be a man for once. 

Added: I seriously doubt Jim has lost a wink over this. it's old news to him by now..he got over it but you can't...

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, I didn't trash anything. I spoke the truth. that's something you lack. I don't have the time to show that route. 

Let me try to understand this. it's okay for you to "warn" people and say bad things about me or others and put words into our mouths as you just did above but if someone were to ask me about you I'm a villain. 

The post above outlines the fact of you wanting me to lie when someone wants information about you. explaining someone probably didn't lose sleep over something is not speaking for them. I would have to say "trust me, Jim didn't lose any sleep over this" then you try to scold me for not living in Washington lol. another unheard of rule in this little kangaroo court you set up on someone else's forum. my involvement would of been small just like yours lol. lets not forget the fact of you calling 377, Tom and others shit. 

It doesn't matter the extent of your involvement. you are still part of something I didn't want to be connected to. if you were asked to join my forum you would laugh and say all kinds of bad things in a long strung out post. I was asked about you and gave a truthful response. if that tilted the scale it's because the truth was heard. that's not what happened at all. this was between Jim and Eric. I don't know what transpired beyond Eric. the last email Jim sent explained having an event to be held anywhere..." present a format for an event in November (in one of my spaces or somewhere) and once that’s established maybe I can promote, add some entertainment etc." so, again, you are barking at the wrong person and trying to drag me through the mud for something you do often on this forum. you need to speak with Jim and Eric about anything surrounding any event taking place either in Oregon or Washington. my input about the event was zero. why didn't you set aside your differences and back Eric and work with him. wasn't your event and you had little to do with it, right. little hypocritical, no? you call people shit and speak for others claiming 20 people will show. that's the trash talk you claim others speak, no? I think the kangaroo court should cease and allow the conversation of Cooper continue but we all know you make that secondary. none of this belongs here and the future is looking to be dim once again. then when it gets shutdown again you will tell us how it wasn't your fault. 

Added:

"you run the biggest website on Cooper....from a chair in FLORIDA"

That's more of a compliment than the animosity/hate/trash talk you attempted to present. FYI, it's a forum not a website :)

Edited by mrshutter45

lol, the Bahama's are not the same to identify. we can play that game. Eric is a member here. that means you are friends as well as me! people are friends on my board according to you. nice friends you have lol...

Robert, this is so ridiculous. how many times have you posted things about media sources or producers claiming you "warned them about us" you've been doing the very same you accuse me of and you were not asked about us especially using the term "warned them"  you put words in our mouths claiming we "hate" you. it's very possible Georger does along with the gang at TMN. that's 4 and not what I have ever claimed nor has a lot of others. actually the gang at TMN is probably one person acting as three so it's two people. has Bruce used that term. it's once again a false narrative to forward the agenda. note I said possible. I don't speak for others as you do. 

You miss the point again. everyone seems to work together except when you get involved. regardless of the size of the conference no bickering occurred because you were not involved. Eric did the whole thing and it's old news now. he's moved on and trying again this year. you are the only one putting him down. do you know for a fact he left Jim in the dust. did they disagree and part. I don't know and it's none of my business. it's between those who are trying to create the event. I told Jim I didn't want to be involved with anything attached to you and he wondered why so I explained. end of story...

Added: I've mentioned to you so many times the count is lost. people don't hate you. they hate the things you do. huge difference trying to use the word hate as a base point.

Edited by mrshutter45

This is extremely tiring...try and focus once again. do you recall all the things I wrote surrounding the dirty tricks you have pulled over the years. still here, that's what I see along with others I would assume when speaking about "the things you do"  Robert, you have tried to damage people lives outside of the internet and the Cooper story. 

11 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

look-how-cool-we-are stuff.

This is creating another false narrative. where in any comments can you provide any proof of this statement with you once again speaking for others? that's the animosity slipping out again. it's getting beyond pathetic...where have I ever even made a statement they only listen to us? same for Cooper royalty. I didn't make that up...

Edited by mrshutter45

5 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

if any damage was done they brought it on themselves.

EXACTLY, my point with Jim. when someone asks you about someone you typically tell them what you know about that person. it was asked, and it was answered. it wasn't even everything I wrote here either but I made my point just as it was made here surrounding your actions over the years. it doesn't matter what you believe. it's what I know and told. if it tilted the scale that's not my problem.

I don't know if it aired since I seen the show before it was aired with Bruce Smith in the program. he went to a house where Donna told him to go and spoke with an older woman by the name of Bernice Reed who claims she knew where the chute was found and showed them. it was on her property according to Bernice. 

They are not opinions. that's something you might of done or could of done....we call them facts. most are documented. if a building blows up you could form an opinion to what caused it. if I told you I blew it up showing proof it would no longer be an opinion. claiming 12 people at an event that hasn't happened is also an opinion. 

It wasn't meant for any specific reason other than answers to a question. you are trashing Eric's event so who is wrong here? did I miss someone asking about it? why the hostility? I don't see why you can't put your differences aside and work together....sound familiar :) 

Answering a question is not an excuse. that's plain ridiculous. I just don't see why you can't take your very own advice and work with Eric putting your "pettiness" aside :) Is it the fact of not wanting to get involved with people like 377, Tom and others who speak shit that was quoted by you? it's puzzling since that was your reasoning seven months ago and today.?

Your not going to get very far trying to censor or silence me with anything lol...if an event comes up and this repeats. the facts, not opinions will be laid out again..you can bet on that....we don't do China and Korean rules and censorship here in America. 

6 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

No one is trying to silence or censor you...and for the moment I no longer care about the event being moved to Vancouver. Fine...let it be in Vancouver and I wish Eric the best. Sure, sure...you were right in everything you did, yada yada. If we host our own Cooper event in the future, you can give any opinion about it you wish. It won't stop the event or get it moved. Since it is still in the early planning stages, it really doesn't matter anyway. Wouldn't happen until at least next year, so don't sweat it. 

What is to sweat or a reason to move any event? I've been telling you for several years to hold your own event. WOW, I have permission to give an opinion. who would of thought that was allowed in this country :)

Yes, I was right. answering a question runs side by side with opinions...and freedom of choice. it's a right and not a privilege. you and Eric might end up like Burger King and McDonalds being right across the street from each other :) 

7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

To 'Anonymous in Vancouver':  If you are reading this now, we should talk privately. Your confidentiality will be fully protected, but if what you say is true...people need to know. It's the only way it will ever stop. You are not a 'whistleblower'. You just have a conscience, and there is nothing wrong with that. 

To 'Anonymous in Vancouver',

Perhaps you should contact Troy Bentz and ask him how well his confidentiality was "fully protected" when he gave Blevins some information. 

How very interesting: To read through the salacious suggestions concerning a member of the “Cooper Community.” I know precisely who is behind this—her MO hasn’t changed a bit.

My college-age daughter and I have nothing to do with “Anonymous in Vancouver” and have had nothing to do with her for the better part of several years. There is a reason for this. I will simply leave it at that.

With that in mind, I am going to caution you to be extremely careful with respect to anything involving my immediate family.

I have tolerated your vitriol regarding everything from CooperCon to my YouTube videos to my theories regarding the Western Flight Path. That said, I will not tolerate anything that drags my daughter, or the sick and distorted libel that her mother has spit out for many years, into this forum or any other forum.

This is the one and only time I will address this subject. Do not try my patience. My family is off limits.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, EJU said:

How very interesting: To read through the salacious suggestions concerning a member of the “Cooper Community.” I know precisely who is behind this—her MO hasn’t changed a bit.

My college-age daughter and I have nothing to do with “Anonymous in Vancouver” and have had nothing to do with her for the better part of several years. There is a reason for this. I will simply leave it at that.

With that in mind, I am going to caution you to be extremely careful with respect to anything involving my immediate family.

I have tolerated your vitriol regarding everything from CooperCon to my YouTube videos to my theories regarding the Western Flight Path. That said, I will not tolerate anything that drags my daughter, or the sick and distorted libel that her mother has spit out for many years, into this forum or any other forum.

This is the one and only time I will address this subject. Do not try my patience. My family is off limits.

None of it should of been made public to begin with. if someone comes to you in confidence it should remain just that. I suggest we get it over with and blame me...something I once again had nothing to do with but, well, you know :) 

Doesn't matter. I know Eric. he's on the forum. it's Monday...I have to be at fault. no, wait, I ruined it...now, no other anonymous people can do this...thanks Shutter.  that's a full page Wordpress right there....possibly a video. 

You can't answers questions about people here so it should be pretty easy to pin on me..

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, as I mentioned a post ago. none of this should be on here or made public until all the facts are in. it's the reason they don't go public to begin with. sounds like a game being played. if you look in the mirror a target will probably be on your forehead...if it's truly serious we have a thing called police. they should look into that as an option. 

I did nothing wrong. that's what the post surrounds with China in it..you can't put anything on someone when they were asked a question about someone. it's completely wrong to believe that person is at fault. if I lied then yes. I gave facts and can go further with documents if requested. they are not opinions either. it's no different than a job reference. they want to see your past performance. If I emailed him for no reason then I'm guilty there. that's not what happened either. I doubt I tilted anything. Eric spoke out in the next email. I don't react to things the way you do. if I'm asked something. I'm going to tell you. when I don't want to work with someone I'm also obligated to explain why. that's how things are done and been that way for hundreds of years? you rub people the wrong way. changing a personality is not easy. a person is set in there ways. I can't change you anymore than you can change me. I'm just not going to deal with someone who spends a lot of time putting people down. the last time you were a topic on my forum was last years conference. it's endless crap nobody needs to read. I'm surprised it went this far without someone cutting in. Derek doesn't count. he's right though. 

I have a Sim2 that only pulls 2.34 amps and it's a very high end projector $15,000

then I have a Epson 1080 that pulls about 1.93 amps. 

Both projectors go to 300 inch 

Projectors use about the same power consumption as a desktop computer...

10 foot max doesn't sound right. mine is currently at 120" in the living room with plenty more throw on the size. 

Edited by mrshutter45

A high end projector will throw much more than 120 inches. most are very power efficient. most have a eco mode that saves more power and gives more time on the bulb. the bulb for the Sim2 is $600. my living room has a 120" electric screen with 2.0 gain. sound system is a Denon 7.1 with a 300 watt sub. most bulbs last anywhere from 2000 -10,000 hours pending on the projector. the bulb for the Epson is around 90-130 if you shop for them. I also have a blowup screen that's put outside for Superbowls and other parties..I started getting into projectors before the larger flat screens came out. the projectors really are not the best buy if you intend to get a return. they depreciate quickly as newer models come out. most will know how old it is and how much use it's had. still nothing wrong with them. especially with 4k. they have amazing pictures, cinematic. if it's used daily you have to clean the filter often and the lens. they will raise the room temp 2 or 3 degree's. the bulbs run very hot and cools off for a minute prior to shutting down except the Epson which doesn't require cooling off...

Edited by mrshutter45

Optima is a good projector...bulb life of 12,000 which is probably not using eco....bulb costs about the same as my Epson. do not get a cheap bulb. they are horrible. always buy OEM...buy the bulb only. the housing doesn't need to be replaced and very simple to get the bulb out and save 40 -50 bucks...don't get the idea to blow it out with air either thinking you are cleaning it....