47 47
quade

DB Cooper

On 7/3/2019 at 3:31 AM, mrshutter45 said:

why would they close the case because Kenny is dead. they spent a long time working with Marla Cooper. LD is dead. why would they bother with any suspect that was dead? they spent 4 decades looking for him. they want a conclusion just like anyone else. why would they work the Kenny angle alone. did they contact ANY of his family or friends in the past 5 years? instinct, assumptions only? they had Marla Cooper take a polygraph. 

Why would they close the case?  The FBI implemented a new unit that is designed to solve cold cases using DNA technology by combining CODIS (FBI criminal DNA database) with the private DNA databases, such as ancestry.com.   The FBI knew they were going to be implementing this new program and had to clean up their own closet first.

The FBI "lost" the cigarette butts.  They could have used them to do exactly what they are doing now to solve these decades old cold cases.  But, they had to make sure their biggest liability was taken care of, so they closed the DB Cooper case two years prior to implementing this new task force.  

On 7/1/2019 at 11:18 PM, dudeman17 said:

I threw this question out there once, and none of you bit - Have any of you ever made a jump? 

As a smokejumper I made many jumps into the national forests in the NW.  There is no way I would have chosen to jump at night into the woods. In fact, when I was a SJ we got a call from an SF unit asking us to teach them to jump into the trees in the middle of the night.  We politely declined.  However, as a SEAL, I jumped into the Bearing Sea in the middle of the night in similar conditions the night Cooper jumped.  In fact winds were 22 knots (20 was the cutoff but our CO threw us out anyway).  After being drug for miles, I finally cut away my parachute (which was highly frowned upon).  I thought I would be ridiculed until I found out the rest of our platoon cut away as well.  We recovered 2 chutes out of 16.  So, yes, I have made jumps in difficult terrain and different altitudes (30,000 ft).  And you don't freeze to death when you are jumping from that altitude.  So, the idea he froze to death is ridiculous.  

His DZ (as I would have done if I planned this caper) would have been the Columbia River.  It is between 2.5 - 4 miles wide in the area where the plane crossed the Columbia.  This would have been a perfect DZ.  In fact, I have jumped into the Columbia many times when I was stationed at the 304th in Portland as a PJ.  

We can all agree that DB Cooper had military training.  He wasn't a thrill seeker, this was a planned military operation.

The signal for him to jump was when the pilot got on the intercom and said "are you still there".  He replied "yes".  In the military, we call that type of communication confirm and verify.  You send out a question and get a reply.  Cooper replied, letting the pilot know he got the message and was exiting the aircraft.  

Hopefully we can agree that the DZ is now the Columbia.  (we can disagree as to whether he was a frogman or another branch of SF...I like the frogman angle, but I may be prejudiced).  

President Nixon was meeting with Najeeb Halaby the day of the hijacking.  You might want to look him up and ask yourself; did the FBI ever question this guy?  He met with Nixon 3 hours prior to the hijacking?  

On 7/6/2019 at 7:54 PM, haggarknew said:

Why did he want the flaps down?

Did he have the flaps down so the stairs could be lowered?  I am not sure of the configuration of the 727, but if he had them flying at a certain speed with a certain configuration, it was for a specific purpose.  It may seem too obvious, but this guy flew on these 727's during Vietnam.  He had experience with them and chose this specific aircraft.  It was not happenstance that he didn't hijack one of the Ford Tri-Motors, nor one of the McDonald Douglass planes (DC series).  

From what I understand, he had a problem lowering the stairwell until flaps were changed to 30 degrees.  Also, at the airspeed of 170 mph it was too fast for the Huey's they would have deployed and too slow for the 206 jets they scrambled to follow which have a minimum speed (stall speed) of about 300 mph.  

This was planned like a military operation.  

On 7/6/2019 at 3:47 PM, FLYJACK said:

Everyone, including myself assumed Cooper wanted to jump ASAP.. this was supported by the idea that Cooper initially demanded rear stairs down on takeoff, makes sense.

I may be wrong, but I thought that after he took off, or as they were taking off, they had two different destination options, either SF or Reno to refuel.  

This didn't matter to Cooper because his DZ was the Columbia River.  That was the one thing he knew the plane was crossing on his trip to "Mexico City".  The Mexico City deal was a ruse to widen the search area as far as possible.  He didn't care if it was Reno or SF.  Either way he was going to be out of the plane.  And either route would have placed him on Vector 23.  

The pilot signaled him to jump by stating "are you still there", which he responded "yes".  

From my research, I think the time he said this was approximately 8:16.  That would have coincided with the plane crossing over Government Island in the Columbia River.  

If someone has any more specific information on the timeline and the transcripts, I would greatly appreciate clarity on this. 

And how did the Portland Air Traffic Control Tower lose track of flight 305 from Battleground to Salem?  Why wasn't a hijacked plane being tracked?  

Why was $240,000 in bills pre-staged in case someone got kidnapped?  All the bills were prepackaged and the serial numbers taken down prior to the plane being hijacked.  Isn't that a weird coincidence?

3 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Well, they did say people could still submit their stuff. I contacted them at a point in time AFTER the alleged closure and they said they forwarded my message to the assigned case agent. So apparently someone in the Seattle FBI (if not the DC branch) is still assigned (stuck with) examining the Cooper stuff. On a side note, I did an extensive search of the Smithsonian website (it actually oversees, or is associated WITH, a whole list of museums) for anything DB Cooper-related. It comes up a complete ZERO on anything, including news announcements saying they are receiving Cooper files, public displays, images, etc...a complete NOTHING. Hmm. 

Below: A few pictures for DZ member Haggerknew. B| Assorted images from different campouts around the PNW, whether Cooper-related or not. The picture of the TV/video player was my earliest effort to show media out in the wilderness. (We've upgraded since then.)

The picture of Ozette Island is actually taken via Google Maps, although I have some rather boring pictures of it from ground level. The GM image is better. 

BELOW:  Mt. Rainier from the north side. You can drive to this spot and camp. 

camping5.jpg

BELOW:  Olympic Mountains, WA State. Telephoto shot taken near Jefferson Lake, Olympics:

mountainpic3.jpg

BELOW:  Google image of Ozette Island. Six trips there since many years ago. It is no longer legal to go there, since it was named a Wildlife Refuge. Beachcombing on the ocean side of the island was excellent when you COULD visit. Many glass floats. Camped there once in the 90's for the whole summer, one trip back to Clallam Bay for supplies. Two deer lived on the island. 

OzetteIsland1.jpg

BELOW:  An early effort to have entertainment at night in the wilderness. This one was taken near Jefferson Lake in the Olympics. The Envizen unit, which I still have, will do DVD's, movies and TV shows from either flash or memory card, picks up over the air digital TV signals with the provided antenna, and plays regular DVD's. In the picture I am running an old Super Nintendo system through it. Weighs less than two pounds and came in a soft case with the accessories. Still works today, although we have upgraded to a 32 inch Samsung smart TV and a media projector with ten foot screen. Sometimes I still use it when I go camping solo. 

VideoInDaWoods.jpg

BELOW: A Google shot of Darland Mountain, facing west. If you could see farther north and south, you would be able to view the entire Cascade chain from Mt. Hood in Oregon, all the way to Mt. Baker in northern Washington, a distance of about 300 miles. (If you are there, you CAN.) Altitude at Darland is 7,000 feet, making it the second-highest spot you can drive to in WA state. Hart's Pass in the North Cascades is the highest, but there isn't much to see there. I visited Darland Mountain twice, the first time in August 2003 to photograph the closest approach to Mars in 80,000 years. And then I discovered my expensive film camera was not able to advance any film. I went to digital afterward and tossed out the film camera. From the summit of Darland, Mars looked to be the size of an average street light, and was colored yellow/orange. It was amazing...but no pictures for me. The second time I visited, it was just a solo campout. 

darlandmtn.jpg.40ea6b3fdcd1dac6a07b6330224742fd.jpg

BELOW:  A picture of Mars as it appeared from Earth on August 27, 2003. Public domain image. This one was taken from perhaps 3,000 feet ASL. At Darland Mountain it appeared a bit brighter and larger, due to more altitude. And there I sat without a working camera. >:(

MarsClose2003.jpg.c05e7fffe363648d6d8526f379eeaeb2.jpg

From the Jefferson Lake campout in the Olympics. This is the place the Murder of Earl Cossey video for YouTube was shot. 

ViewFromAbove.jpg

Below: Different shots from the infamous 'Eclipse Campout' to Magone Lake, Oregon in August 2017. We had some folks who drove in for that all the way from friggin' San Jose, CA. Unreal...and I thought I had a long drive home after this one. The first picture is the sunset after the eclipse. The other three are shots of the sun (two before the eclipse, and last one during the eclipse) using different modes on the camera, or filters. 

SunsetAfterTheEclipse.jpg

BELOW:  Canon EOS using 155mm telephoto and sun filter. Note the many sunspots.

SunThruVideoCamera.jpg

BELOW: Still shot using sun filter over a Sony HDR SR11 video camera. Digital zoom.

SunThruVideoCameraNewFilter.jpg

BELOW: Shot of the actual eclipse. Canon EOS, no filter. Note blue ring around the sun. Shot taken from a high spot, and during this time you could see the red light from sunset going 360 degrees all around the horizon for several minutes. Many people, including me, did not realize this happens during a total eclipse. 

Total1.jpg

Thank you. Beautiful pics. Awesome looking countryside. Hope to see it in person someday.

7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

If you can believe Special Agent John Jarvis, the reason was that they had already determined who Cooper was prior to the closure. That particular issue has not 'gone away' either. 

I agree they know who it is.  It was an inside job.  

(edited)
22 hours ago, jumper34 said:

21 hours ago, jumper34 said:

"As a smokejumper I made many jumps into the national forests in the NW.  There is no way I would have chosen to jump at night into the woods. In fact, when I was a SJ we got a call from an SF unit asking us to teach them to jump into the trees in the middle of the night.  We politely declined.  However, as a SEAL, I jumped into the Bearing Sea in the middle of the night in similar conditions the night Cooper jumped.  In fact winds were 22 knots (20 was the cutoff but our CO threw us out anyway).  After being drug for miles, I finally cut away my parachute (which was highly frowned upon).  I thought I would be ridiculed until I found out the rest of our platoon cut away as well.  We recovered 2 chutes out of 16.  So, yes, I have made jumps in difficult terrain and different altitudes (30,000 ft).  And you don't freeze to death when you are jumping from that altitude.  So, the idea he froze to death is ridiculous.  

His DZ (as I would have done if I planned this caper) would have been the Columbia River.  It is between 2.5 - 4 miles wide in the area where the plane crossed the Columbia.  This would have been a perfect DZ.  In fact, I have jumped into the Columbia many times when I was stationed at the 304th in Portland as a PJ.  

We can all agree that DB Cooper had military training.  He wasn't a thrill seeker, this was a planned military operation.

The signal for him to jump was when the pilot got on the intercom and said "are you still there".  He replied "yes".  In the military, we call that type of communication confirm and verify.  You send out a question and get a reply.  Cooper replied, letting the pilot know he got the message and was exiting the aircraft.  

Hopefully we can agree that the DZ is now the Columbia.  (we can disagree as to whether he was a frogman or another branch of SF...I like the frogman angle, but I may be prejudiced).  

President Nixon was meeting with Najeeb Halaby the day of the hijacking.  You might want to look him up and ask yourself; did the FBI ever question this guy?  He met with Nixon 3 hours prior to the hijacking? "

Smoke Jumper, Navy Seal and USAF PJ, Holy Cow!!! One of my commercial fishing crewmen later became an Army Ranger, then CA ANG PJ (129th ARS) then Army Special Forces. He said PJ selection and training was the toughest. Do you agree?

I used to watch the 129th Hercs drop practice jumps in really nasty weather offshore of Bodega Bay CA. Winds were often over 30 mph, huge swells and water temps were 53 F. These days they mostly do practice jumps in Monterey Bay near Santa Cruz in good weather. Must have been a tough guy prior CO who insisted on bad weather jump practice. 

So who do you think Cooper was?

Edited by 377

Found something interesting..

A 727 pilot Ziad Afra had an incident taking off in Rome..  The rear airstairs weren't locked up and there was no light in the cockpit to indicate.. the stairs fell down and dragged on take off. He continued and took off with sparks flying. They pulled the door up and locked in flight and it had melted away half an inch of the airstair.

This occurred sometime after 1970, but I can't find the date or any record.

There is no date or airline mentioned.. trying to determine if it was pre or post Norjak.

Ziad Afra was a pilot from 1960-1990.

zee176.jpeg.aca2b1ab676c8ca32836c80a3c82315b.jpeg

zee177.jpeg.17cabcd8050e0ae59a902ea25df2fb72.jpeg

2 hours ago, 377 said:

2 hours ago, 377 said:

Smoke Jumper, Navy Seal and USAF PJ, Holy Cow!!! One of my commercial fishing crewmen later became an Army Ranger, then CA ANG PJ (129th ARS) then Army Special Forces. He said PJ selection and training was the toughest. Do you agree?

I used to watch the 129th Hercs drop practice jumps in really nasty weather offshore of Bodega Bay CA. Winds were often over 30 mph, huge swells and water temps were 53 F. These days they mostly do practice jumps in Monterey Bay near Santa Cruz in good weather. Must have been a tough guy prior CO who insisted on bad weather jump practice. 

So who do you think Cooper was?

I worked with the guys from the 129th.  We made a few jumps at the "Great White" DZ just of the coast of SF.  Also had a Herc break apart there from the 304th where I was stationed.  One survivor out of PDX.  

The SEAL program is the hardest in the US Military.  The PJ route is pretty tough too, but it is broken up in different segments, so you are able to get a rest in between phases and schools in the pipeline.  BUD/S is 26 weeks of fun in the sun in San Diego.  

My former CO was one of the best, Tim Holden.  Died in while riding his bike in DC.  My XO was William McRaven while I was at ST-1.  Holden was a great CO.  McRaven was, of course, an incredible leader.  Gave a great ass chewin!

DB Cooper was a cut-out, former frogman or Delta.  Obviously worked with the 727's while in Vietnam.  

IDK if he survived the jump.  I am up I the air about that one.  

One of my team mates while I was a PJ had a malfunction when doing a RAMZ jump in Lake Meade.  He had a malfunction.  Got it worked out just prior to hitting the water.  His fins were still taped up so when he tried to swim, it kept dragging him down.  The boat crew pulled him up by the drogue shoot.  Luckily they were able to revive him on the way to Nellis.  

The DZ was the Columbia.   The pilot signaled for him to jump when he said, "are you still there".  DBC responded "yes".  

With an opening of 10,000 feet with the wind out of the SW at 14 mph, the time under canopy would have been about 10 minutes.  The aggregate wind speed (80 mph upper and 14 mph at PDX) of 30 mph would have placed him 3 miles to the NE.

It just so happens that 3 miles NE of Government Island (the exit point I would have used) is LaCamas Lake.  It's a dead lake because of all the NITRATES in the lake.  The lake is also oxygen deficient.  

The FBI tried to replicate the rubber bands sticking together over the course of those 9 years and could not find out why the rubber bands were still somewhat pliable and stuck together.  They couldn't replicate it.

The testing of the bills in 1980 found an abundance of nitrates.  The theory is that the nitrates on the bills were from testing them for prints with silver nitrate.  This is a fantasy.  There is no reasonable person that would put silver nitrate no the bills and then test them for chemicals and organic compounds.  There's no evidence that the bills were tested with silver nitrate.  The FBI would not release the studies on bills.  

There was very little organic growth on the bills.  If they were out in the open on the banks of the Washougal River (or anywhere else in the NW) they would have been inundated with mold, spores, and other organic growth.  They didn't find many spores or much growth on the bills.  This signifies that they were in an oxygen deficient environment.

If I were planning this caper I would have had a dry bag and a wet suit pre-staged on the plane.  

My theory is that something went wrong during the exit of and his chute was pulled immediately which put the drift calculations directly in LaCamas Lake.  If he had the money in a dry bag, it would have eventually came loose after years of being underwater, spilled over the spillway in the lake and into the Camas slew.  It then floated downriver until something caused it to be pushed up on the bank.  Remember the tides of the Columbia have an effect on the flow.  The bills washed up on Tina Bar.

This would explain why the FBI could never replicate why the bills and rubber bands were in the condition they were in.  

If DBC landed in the Columbia, all hope is lost in finding the parachute.  However, if my theory is correct, then he is in LaCamas Lake.  

I have been diving the lake looking for his chute.  The vis is about 1 foot, so it is a cumbersome process with one guy and 600 acres underwater.  At one point I thought I hooked into his chute while I was dragging the bottom with a hay hood from the boat (I was by myself at the time so couldn't dive).  That was the end of the summer.

Of course, I was making this info available and posting by updates on Facebook.  When I went back to the same location the following year, it appeared that someone had dumped a bunch of river rocks in the exact location I had marked on the map I put on my FB page.

The bottom of the lake has about 2 feet of mud.  There's absolutely no growth on the bottom of the lake.  When I went back to the location, the river rocks were not under the mud.  It appeared as if someone had just dumped about 10 yards of river rocks in that exact location.  Odd1

Prior to this, I had been under surveillance by someone.  I thought it was my soon to be ex-wife.  I was ran off of a cliff while I was riding my motorcycle in rural Skamania County, Washington.  This was 2 years after Earl Cossey was beat to death.  

I spent two weeks in the ICU and another 2 months in a nursing home.

Odd that two people that are involved in the DB Cooper case would be subjected to murder and attempted murder.

This is why I think Najeeb Halaby meeting President Nixon 3 hours prior to the hijacking is so odd.  This was an inside job, no doubt in my mind.  

(edited)

Jumper 34 wrote: "Also had a Herc break apart there from the 304th where I was stationed.  One survivor out of PDX."

I'm familiar with that tragic accident. https://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=19961122-1

I always thought Lockheed should have been held liable. Amazingly that model Herc could not be restarted in the air if all four engines flamed out (e.g. from fuel starvation). What a monumentally stupid design error. 

The crew accidentally ran the interior Fulton Tank dry leading to loss of all four engines. There was plenty of fuel in other tanks but there was not enough electrical power from the battery buss to do an engine relight, so down they went. The only possible way to have saved the day was if the FE had cut safety wire on the terminal box that had squat switch terminals that inhibited starting the GPU after wheels up and disconnected (or jumpered?)  the wires that prevented a GPU inflight start. That's asking way too much in a critical or chaotic emergency situation.  It's truly amazing that a survivor was found at night offshore. 

I find conspiracy theories and inside job allegations fascinating but I normally discount them because I do not believe that they could stay secret for so long. Many people would be involved and when lots of people are involved leaks are inevitable. 

I have a Cooper 20. I wonder if it might have any traces or residue that would link it to the unique chemistry and ecology of La Camas Lake? I do not believe Norjack was an inside job, but your landing zone theories are worth exploring. Wouldnt dragging the lake for the canopy using a grapnel hook be more effective and far less dangerous than diving for it? 

As far as I have been able to discover in my research, the SAT 727 test airdrops over Korat Thailand were the only 727 airdrops made during the war. No 727 airdrops were made in Vietnam. Dr. Joe Leeker, the premier historian of covert air ops in SE Asia, agrees.

The MAC SOG guys I've talked to said they never jumped from or heard about any jumps from 727s in Vietnam. Far more suitable aircraft were available such as Hercs, C 123s, C 119s and Caribous.  There was no need to masquerade as a civil airliner. If you have info to the contrary post it here. I'll keep an open mind.

Cossey's murder was very odd. If it was connected with his gambling it seems that leads would have developed. Grudges and player to player animosity at casinos gets noticed.

What relevant evidence has been found by the authorities? Zero. Nada. Nothing of value appears to have been taken. A junkie burglar would definitely have taken stuff. The murder weapon was a club, not a gun. No loud noise to attract police. A thief could have taken his time to look for and steal valuables. 

BTW, what does the 34 in your screen name mean? 

Edited by 377
  • Like 1

(edited)

Regarding jumper34...

This is all very fascinating stuff, but I have a few questions. If this was a preplanned inside job with ties all the way up to the president, and extreme covert coverups afterward, what was the purpose of it? It was a blatantly public event.

Also - I'm not a researcher in this case, I'm just a curious long time skydiver. My thoughts focus a lot on the logistics of the jump itself. So he jumps with a pilot's bailout rig with a non-steerable canopy. If he opens that thing at 10 grand he's got no influence over where he lands. A chosen LZ? He's literally at the mercy of the winds. And 80 mph uppers? You seem to have much different wind estimates than the other researchers. Earlier I posited a theory whereby his best chance at landing in a chosen LZ might have been to get over it in freefall, then open so low so as to stay there. I mentioned maneuvering over it in freefall, which is doable, but within a very limited range. You'd have to start out with a very accurate 'spot', which is determining exactly when to exit the plane so as to be over the desired LZ. That would require good visibility of the ground from the plane. It was night. I've heard varying reports of the weather, from completely cloudy and rainy, to partially cloudy and drizzly. Does anyone know what the moon was that night? The ratio of moonlight to cloudiness would affect how well he could see the ground and determine his exit point. Also, was there cities, towns, or other features on the ground nearby that would be lit up, giving him a better bearing of exactly where he was exiting the plane?

Edited by dudeman17
  • Like 1

(edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 3:02 PM, dudeman17 said:

Regarding jumper34...

This is all very fascinating stuff, but I have a few questions. If this was a preplanned inside job with ties all the way up to the president, and extreme covert coverups afterward, what was the purpose of it? It was a blatantly public event.

Halaby was the grandfather of airport security.  At the time of the HJ POTUS was working on an anti-HJ bill that he started September 11, 1970 after the "PLO" hijacked 4 planes in September of 1970.  The bill nearly doubled airport security funding in the US.  It also required overseas operators to upgrade their security standards to the US standard.  

Halaby went on to sell the Boeing 747 overseas.  I think he brokered the sale of 20 of them in 1972 to another country.  After that he assisted these other countries with upgrading to US standards.  

What people don't realize, it's not just the sale of the equipment, its the service contracts that go with it.  These companies also create the "policy" in order for the country to be in compliance with US regulations.  Halaby's companies, I would assume were "full service" companies.  

What I have seen other companies do in this situation is get their foot in the door of the industry.  Once they get their foot in the door in implementing new policies, the company now has a track record of doing this.  

For example, let's say the Bahama's wanted to continue to fly to the US.  They would hire Najeeb's firm to upgrade airport security and policies.  They have a 10 year contract for X dollars to keep the facility in compliance with US regs so they can land in the US.

Then other countries that have been locked out of the US find out how the Bahamas did it and they refer them to Najeeb's company.

When they call Najeeb's company, he says he'll take care of everything.  He has the country write an RFP or request for proposal.  He assists the country with writing the RFP.  In essence, he ensures that the RFP is worded in such a way so that his company is the only company qualified to bid on the contract.  Such as, the winning bidder has to have experience in installing airport security in 5 airports around the world.  Then it becomes 10, then 20, etc. 

They become the sole monopoly of installing AP security around the globe.  It's very profitable.  

Edited by jumper34

(edited)
8 hours ago, jumper34 said:

Halaby was the grandfather of airport security.  At the time of the HJ POTUS was working on an anti-HJ bill that he started September 11, 1970 after the "PLO" hijacked 4 planes in September of 1970.  The bill nearly doubled airport security funding in the US.  It also required overseas operators to upgrade their security standards to the US standard... 

Again, that's all very interesting, but it still doesn't explain why it would be necessary to stage the Cooper hijacking. At the time, plenty of scary hijackings were already taking place, including the at-the-time recent PLO ones you mention. If Nixon and Halaby were already implementing their plans to upgrade airport security worldwide, why would they need to stage another hijacking, especially one in which the perpetrator could predictably become something of a folk hero. If anything, that could lessen the public's perception of the urgency for upgraded security.

Edited by dudeman17

On 7/11/2019 at 1:36 PM, dudeman17 said:

Again, that's all very interesting, but it still doesn't explain why it would be necessary to stage the Cooper hijacking. At the time, plenty of scary hijackings were already taking place, including the at-the-time recent PLO ones you mention. If Nixon and Halaby were already implementing their plans to upgrade airport security worldwide, why would they need to stage another hijacking, especially one in which the perpetrator could predictably become something of a folk hero. If anything, that could lessen the public's perception of the urgency for upgraded security.

There were more things going on in the WH.  Rest assured Halaby had something to do with the HJ.  it's extremely odd that a person that is the head of the FAA pushing for the SST Boeing 2707.  It's odd that the tie Cooper had on had the rare titanium, such as that used in the 2707, right? 

October 8, 1971 Nixon meets wit Dudley Swim, the head of National Airlines.  Three days later he meets with CIA director Helms and AG Mitchell.  That same day Mitchell flies to Gearhart, Oregon, just down river from where the loot is found.  

In December, Dudley Swim, the director of National Airlines is offered $100,000 CASH by Nixon to act as the US Ambassador to Australia.  

The events of January 29-31 consist of Nixon talking with his brother's in Newport Beach.  He is talking with them while he is in Key Biscayne, FL.  This is where Nixon appears (from my research reviewing his schedule) to be doing his black-bag ops from.  Nixon installed the wire taps in the WH so he knew he couldn't conduct these ops out of the WH. 

The Nixon brothers, Don and Edward were in Newport Beach, which is 6 hours from where Dudley Swim lives.  It was unusual for Nixon to speak with his brothers on the phone.  

Jon Huntsman is scheduled to deliver $100,000 to Dudley Swim on February 1, 1972. 

Unfortunately, Dudley Swim dies on January 31, 1972.  He is never given the $100,000.  And why again is Nixon giving him $100,000 cash to be the ambassador to Australia?  

But you won't see that in the news!!!!

On 7/12/2019 at 1:45 PM, RobertMBlevins said:

I don't know much about Jo Weber, or even where she lived exactly in Florida...but I did see THIS today:

Only obit with her name I could locate in Florida on short notice. She never contacted me except by email. Several people know quite a bit about her, though. And some of them have spoken to her extensively on the telephone. They would probably know if this is her. 

If so, this is too bad. I had no animosity toward the lady.

You know GB, if you are going to keep the identities of witnesses a secret, that's up to you. But in my opinion it is better to just lay out the cards on the table and start naming names. The reason is because you WANT people to try contacting these people to verify things. This is why I named FBI agent John Jarvis, US Navy engineer (civil service) Troy Bentz, Margie and Bernie Geestman, Dawn Androsko, etc. I lay the cards face up and just tell people to check for themselves. 

Of course, two of those six people are no longer with us, but their legacy lives on in their testimonies, the report to the Seattle FBI, the videos, the WordPress articles. They ARE and WERE real people. 

I still get emails from her @aol.com address.

(edited)

Robert, why do you keep the negativity rolling? 

Since you once again brought up things that don't belong I guess you have forgotten about an email sent to Bruce saying he "would be physically removed from the property, forcibly if necessary" if he showed up? sounds like a threat to me, no? how do you say it, there is always two sides to a story...I have an email from the owner apologizing for the whole thing? 

How does one speak for the public? have you taken nationwide polls. you know who views all these sites? If I get a couple emails a week saying Kenny wasn't Cooper can I say the public isn't listening anymore? 

They are saying things that shouldn't be said but coming here and whining about it doesn't help either. you were banned from that site for a reason. that also means any attempts with fake accounts you openly admit to will be scrubbed just as the one's Derek does from here. it has nothing to do with censorship as you often make it appear.. what does this have to do with the Cooper case? 

Meyer is banned on this site, my site and TMN. that's very bad in your book, no? 

This is exactly what got the thread shutdown the last time. .

Edited by mrshutter45

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, RobertMBlevins said:

I don't know much about Jo Weber, or even where she lived exactly in Florida...but I did see THIS today:

Only obit with her name I could locate in Florida on short notice. She never contacted me except by email. Several people know quite a bit about her, though. And some of them have spoken to her extensively on the telephone. They would probably know if this is her. 

If so, this is too bad. I had no animosity toward the lady.

You know GB, if you are going to keep the identities of witnesses a secret, that's up to you. But in my opinion it is better to just lay out the cards on the table and start naming names. The reason is because you WANT people to try contacting these people to verify things. This is why I named FBI agent John Jarvis, US Navy engineer (civil service) Troy Bentz, Margie and Bernie Geestman, Dawn Androsko, etc. I lay the cards face up and just tell people to check for themselves. 

Of course, two of those six people are no longer with us, but their legacy lives on in their testimonies, the report to the Seattle FBI, the videos, the WordPress articles. They ARE and WERE real people. 

I spoke with Jo on 6/28.

(edited)

The email was from YOU......not Bryan. that was after the fact with Bryan. you threatened him. 

"1. Ariel BBQ: August 26, 2016

RMB sent me an email saying that I would be physically removed from the premises, forcibly if necessary, if I showed up at the BBQ."

It's probably noted on earlier threads on his site. I seem to recall that statement. I don't know if he still has the email in question. 

Case closed? yes it should of been back in 2016. Bruce made the comments on his site. you are not on a site you own and I believe he was replying to someone. it didn't just pop up here as you commonly use this site as a proxy to other sites. his email to me was rather large full of all you have done. he feels you are dangerous and probably has due cause based on his comments. 

You will find out discussing the case is much easier than discussing the people involved. you go all the way back to 2011, even before I was involved. spamming the same things over and over. it's never ending...again, this is why threads get shutdown and you continue to ignore the signs..

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, Bryan sent us two emails during the short period you were involved. neither mentioned this threat. you posted often "everything goes through you" and you called the shots. then Bryan found out what you were doing and removed you. In his email he discussed people telling him they thought you were the new owner and you were running around with a laptop showing how you got around the ban to view my site. then you filled up a donation page with insults and gossip having nothing to do with the store. zero. anything good you did was over run by all the constant CNN reports over silly things said. who would do that on a donation page? 

I have nothing to do with any conference by anyone. I told them I refuse to work with you no matter the cause. it's as simple as that. why would we be the key to your success? I have emails saying your part was very small. 

The movie? I've told you a hundred times I'm not getting involved in that as well. it's been three years of excuses. something is wrong somewhere. conflicting reports, stalls etc. that's how I see it. it's very simple. 

This is not my life. it's obviously a large part of your life. you seek fortune and fame (self confessed). I'm not about any of that. lately I've been very busy and Cooper is far from any of my priorities.