47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Just speaking the truth. I'm not allowed to have an opinion. I'm simply showing what I see. here you go again attacking me for showing what anyone can seen? I never asked you to defend anything. I'm showing facts. are you one of those who downplay facts? not allowed to show or discuss data to back up a statement as I just did?

I seen a video last year of a college student yelling out "stop giving us facts" was that you?  

(edited)

Robert, I'm hardly in a position to apologize for showing stats or explaining them. if anyone is wrong it's you. nothing offensive or bad was remotely stated in my reply. it was simply showing what can be seen. you are attacking me for pointing data out? that's a not allowed now? 

Edited by mrshutter45

Back to Decoded...

Anyone not familiar with the DB Cooper case can be convinced of anyone's guilt if they don't take the time to study the case and the facts surrounding it as well as all of the coincidences that surround other suspects. If all one ever sees is the Kenny garbage, then yes, it's easy to convince them of anything.

Bottom line, Decoded is a conspiracy theory show and the hosts are morons. I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for Buddy Levys opinion on the Cooper case.

1 hour ago, EJU said:

Daily DB Cooper Bite. I give an overview of the case as I sign-off for a period of time to work on a major new DB Cooper-related project.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DBCooperChannel

Eric Ulis is the Cooper Con…

The FBI did not confirm the placard came from Norjak. In fact, they raised doubts.

Eric claims it as fact, it isn’t. 

Eric also claims the wind direction at the placard location as fact, it isn’t the FBI docs state it is an ESTIMATE based on Portland and Salem data over 50 miles away from the placard location.

Eric has taken 2 assumptions, intentionally elevated them to fact to contradict real case evidence. 

Now, when Eric is confronted with the F106 FBI docs confirming the FBI flight path he changes his theory.. He now claims the western flightpath maybe had a veer East then a right turn.. this is goal seeking and desperate BS.. Eric’s changes his theory to match his conclusion and agenda.

Any TV “enterprise” that wants to know the facts should contact real Cooper experts and avoid Eric’s docufantasy which is stolen work of others patched together with weak speculation. He has nothing new. He is the Cooper Con.

Eric is good example for why I don’t publicly expose most of the suspect info I have. Guys like this will steal your work to try and profit from it. It makes public suspect discussions impossible and undermines case advancement.

placardquestioned.jpeg.351ea790335acdf1685ff9fb85484125.jpeg.e9ea063c6c2be5d7f67cb7e29dba10d7.jpeg.6bbdad61bfcc0da126f8881de6242919.jpeg

3 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Back to Decoded...

Anyone not familiar with the DB Cooper case can be convinced of anyone's guilt if they don't take the time to study the case and the facts surrounding it as well as all of the coincidences that surround other suspects. If all one ever sees is the Kenny garbage, then yes, it's easy to convince them of anything.

Bottom line, Decoded is a conspiracy theory show and the hosts are morons. I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for Buddy Levys opinion on the Cooper case.

Correct. even the Reca story has lots of believers. most just end up going with the flow with the current story. the public is easily manipulated into believing a lot of things. most fail to fact check anything. they quickly believe all the pieces fall together. 

Decoded, it's not entirely bad but is based as a conspiracy show. it's all "made for TV" all the reality shows are rigged. it's a rating thing. even Ghost Hunters sold out...they preached hard against it and ended up getting caught rigging things themselves. 

(edited)

.we figured out who REALLY made the call by researching posts right here at Dropzone. The announcement about the program was made only a few hours before the morning of the event. It didn't take long to figure out who did it...and it was most likely the same guy who tried calling me at midnight after he was banned from Dropzone. I later apologized to Bruce, but this situation was not of my creation, but from the ugly side of Cooperland. 

Robert, once again you are using this form as a platform to get back at others. 

You are making a very, very serious accusation about Georger claiming he called in a bomb threat years back. this is completely out of line suggesting a member of this community was involved in a felony with no evidence to support this. Georger doesn't live in Washington. do you know where the call came from? why did you fail to tell the police about Georger since you clearly were wrong with your first accusation! "didn't take long to figure out who did it" it appears to have been easy to bring Bruce into it, why not the real culprit? 

This is completely out of line. the police do take these things seriously and I fail to understand why this easy connection was never made? does the MALICE ever end? 

October 2016, Walmart gets several bomb threats. were these Georger too? bomb threat to  Auburn was in August 2015.

This is not the first time there's been a bomb threat at the Auburn Wal-Mart. Police responded to a similar situation in January 2015 and again that July.

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

it was most likely the same guy who tried calling me at midnight after he was banned from Dropzone.

You posted this for years about Georger calling you at midnight. who else called you at midnight.  key word "tried" Georger hung up. you then posted his phone number often trying to make it out as the crime of the century. 

It's very obvious who you are talking about. 

Edited by mrshutter45

This is not a court room Robert. you clog up the forum with all of this constantly. comments made from 2011, 2015. really? I thought none of this bothered you? you once again claimed you stopped viewing Bruce's site. that's obviously not true either (again).

How "people are going to get hurt" turned into a bomb threat is beyond me. I really don't remember much about the whole thing. 

You want to clear it up? go to the source. pull the law suit thing you never claim to do. contact his website. complaining about it for years is not the answer either. it's not productive. 

People don't like you. it's pretty obvious. it has nothing to do with jealousy. it's your personality. these are public forums. it is what it is Robert. there is no perfection as you are looking for. I'm not here to conform to your demands either. that's a quote from a member who left your forum. just as things simmer down you will quickly change it tossing in these type of comments. this began with views on someone else's video's and turned into accusations from long ago. 

38 minutes ago, 812Shadow said:

Yes it sounds like an exaggeration. Is there any history of him being interested in Sheridan Peterson?

Eric has a knack for self promotion...

"Eric began investigating the DB Cooper mystery about 10 years ago with the goal of gaining a better understanding of the facts in the case and bringing some clarity to the legend. Initially, he did not think he would actually identify a suspect."

Sheridan Peterson was  Sailshaw's  suspect, he pushed the FBI .. Eric has done nothing.

https://themountainnewswa.net/2018/01/27/db-cooper-world-loses-a-sleuth-remembering-bob-sailshaw/

Robert, you brought this here, not me. it's a discussion forum, no? when you post something you should expect a reply, no? you clearly accused someone that was obvious without giving the name. 

You need to speak to Bruce personally. you both live close by. as for Georger, that's up to you as well and not any of us on this board. sounds like it's between you guys, so keep all of us out of the drama. it's more negative than anything. it serves no purpose while trying to discuss Cooper. it can't be done here with you constantly bringing it up out of nowhere. 

It's all old news, Robert. I surely don't have the time to sort this out with everyone. that's up to you all. feuds have been going on with family's for decades. this appears to be no different. trash talk is not uncommon either. I'll bet hits go out on the Hoffa pages :) Georger posted not long ago a quote from you calling us "idiots an lowlifes" . you had a moderator, who is meant to keep the peace call Bruce a scumbag and it remained on the page for a long time. the crap goes both ways. again, all from years ago. they are a little out of control over at TMN. as I mentioned. it's apparent they don't like you. 

I and most other old school skydivers would be flattered if we were considered DBC suspects.

Many jumpers claimed to have been investigated by the FBI. I think most of them were lying. That’s how much of a status symbol it was. 

I’ll wave all defamation claims in advance. I had a 727 flight manual in 1971 and lots of jumps with military surplus gear  I had flown to Seattle in 71 a few months prior to the skyjack on a 727. Sigh, still no takers. What’s a guy gotta do?

• Like 1

Everyone, including myself assumed Cooper wanted to jump ASAP.. this was supported by the idea that Cooper initially demanded rear stairs down on takeoff, makes sense. The transcripts clearly indicate he initially wanted them lowered in flight by the stew then the crew started negotiating with him. The pilots had a plan to escape. Cooper later decided he wanted the rear stairs down on take off, then partial,  presumably to allow Tina off the plane. He then decided again to have them lowered in flight. The airstairs down on take-off idea came from the negotiation with the crew, it was not his initial or final demand.

The point is contradicted in some 302's, but they are less reliable than transcripts. FBI 302's are notorious for inaccuracies, by the nature of their production. I found an FBI document that 100% supports the transcript.. which means that Cooper did NOT initially demand rear stairs down on take-off and therefore there is no evidence he wanted to jump ASAP or outside Seattle.

Note. he also demanded no landing in the US "for fuel or anything". Why make an unachievable demand that would be rejected?

Note. the plane was at flaps 30 not 15. 

I think Cooper said flaps down, then when prompted for a number said 15 degrees. (per Tosaw). This communication vagueness may be where the range got messed up for Cooper. He may have intended 15 degrees for his jump, not the entire flight.

Note. Reno was suggested to him.

aftstairstakeoffa.jpg.a5cdf23c2902e7da23148290921ac623.jpg

(edited)

The demand was 15 degree's period. once they were at 7,000 Cooper wanted the plane slowed down. Rat put the flaps at 30 degree's. then the ground told them they wouldn't even make Reno in that configuration and shortly after switched back to 15 and they remained at 15 till they landed.

DME. is Distance Measured Electronically or Distance measuring equipment from aircraft to ground stations VOR'S, Airports..

19 miles DME is parallel with McChord AFB. 

Edited by mrshutter45

5 hours ago, 377 said:

I and most other old school skydivers would be flattered if we were considered DBC suspects.

Many jumpers claimed to have been investigated by the FBI. I think most of them were lying. That’s how much of a status symbol it was. 

I’ll wave all defamation claims in advance. I had a 727 flight manual in 1971 and lots of jumps with military surplus gear  I had flown to Seattle in 71 a few months prior to the skyjack on a 727. Sigh, still no takers. What’s a guy gotta do?

I would consider you a more viable suspect than some of the others being promoted as such.  LOL. 

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

The demand was 15 degree's period. once they were at 7,000 Cooper wanted the plane slowed down. Rat put the flaps at 30 degree's. then the ground told them they wouldn't even make Reno in that configuration and shortly after switched back to 15 and they remained at 15 till they landed.

DME. is Distance Measured Electronically or Distance measuring equipment from aircraft to ground stations VOR'S, Airports..

19 miles DME is parallel with McChord AFB. 

He initially demanded flaps down,, Tosaw claims, they were trying to calculate the range and needed the exact flap setting, they went back to Cooper and asked, he then said 15 degrees. Cooper was prompted for it (according to Tosaw) and that is significant. I can't confirm this but have no reason to doubt it.

If this is the case we don't really know if he meant 15 degrees all the way or not.

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

This stands for what? '14 miles south of Seattle by Distance Measuring Equipment?'

If so, by the time the flight reached 19 miles south of the airport, the stairs had already been released, it says. Nineteen miles south of Sea Tac is barely past Tacoma. Sounds like Cooper wasn't planning to stay aboard any longer than necessary. Why would he take the risk of opening the stairs so quickly if he was planning to jump much further south? 

The order of events is crucial...

His initial demand was rear stairs opened in flight,, that was with no stops in the US. 

When they agreed to land in Reno, Cooper's plan changed and he jumped earlier. He didn't want to be on the plane when it landed in Reno. When he readily accepted landing in Reno for fuel he had decided to jump earlier than planned. He then wanted the stairs down early.

11 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

The order of events is crucial...

His initial demand was rear stairs opened in flight,, that was with no stops in the US. 

When they agreed to land in Reno, Cooper's plan changed and he jumped earlier. He didn't want to be on the plane when it landed in Reno. When he readily accepted landing in Reno for fuel he had decided to jump earlier than planned. He then wanted the stairs down early.

Why did he want the flaps down?