47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I'm not trying to convince anyone. the evidence speaks for itself. you tried to claim that the email was sent because you couldn't contact Eric. you give the illusion that Eric was new and you had no idea who he was or how to reach him. you then attempt to make it appear you had no choice but to send an email. you knew very well what you were doing. the exposure of this shows the fault in the entire plan. who wouldn't contact the source to try and discuss something like a man. instead you play tricks by diverting Eric completely. isn't that your own policy, "go directly to the source" ? thumbs up, you got us good. not only was it a dirty trick, it's something you often accuse others of. you are scared to death that people are like you. that's why you hide everything. 

To put any REAL truth into this. you should of made attempts to contact the source of the event (Eric) by either emailing or calling him as millions of people do daily. if these avenues didn't work then it's possible you would have to try and contact the Country Club. only as a last resort and all the other options were exhausted. this of course would be the case for someone actually concerned. failing to do this supports my case further of the actual intentions. you didn't want to contact Eric. no drama involved. it would of been between you guys only. it would of been the proper way to handle this. no other way around it. 

The bottom line here is people like Johnny Green, Ted and a few others did make statements of Kenny being a child molester. this is clearly an attempt to retaliate against those accusations. you even threatened Bruce with a law suit prior to the email. you had no grounds for that either. you are trying to make two wrongs a right. it's not working....sorry. 

(edited)

I never claimed to be perfect. that has nothing to do with your actions. just more diversion tactics. I did show that you were far from perfect in being honest about how or why you sent the email. pure malice. that's a fact. has nothing to do with PM's, or emails, or the price of milk. it has to do with being honest, which you were not. 

Yes, had to slam the hammer down on you several times. the constant begging was getting old along with 5-6 emails withing an hours time gets old quick. the nerve of me using language lol. your coming after me like I sent a letter to disrupt a function or something, oops, sorry. :)

Edited by mrshutter45

I don't expect you to agree. convicts have the same rule (wasn't me, I never did that). actually, it doesn't matter whether you agree or not. 

I will do you a solid for once. just let me know when ever you need to get a hold of an active member on these boards. I'm pretty good at finding contact info. it's complicated but it can be done. even a new member can't get by me :) 

Hint: if you are ever on the same board as the person you are trying to contact. you can simple ask them in a post on that board. it works. I've seen it done. 

Operators are standing by.....

You seem to divert from the original topic..where you played a dirty trick. now, you bring up things from almost 10 years ago? you have yet to prove anything. you speak a lot about those ridiculous comments from 2011. who cares about those. remember, your own words about thing from the past..."that's old news nobody cares about" only when it's attached to you.

The issue is getting you to finally admit you played a dirty trick yourself. 

Does everyone have to speak out and praise a site for having a Cooper thread. one that ends up stuck in a rut dealing with you? it's a never ending loop. why are you bringing more garbage to this forum? because you don't want the attention surrounding the original issue? 

You were deceptive by saying you couldn't contact Eric and voice your concerns about someone speaking out of line about Kenny. you sent an email diverting Eric to disrupt the conference. sure, people have spoken bad about you. you take things outside of the internet into the real world and play serious dirty tricks. it's not the first time either. I have dozens of screenshots with you calling people names, the moderator of your forum calling people harsh names. it's a two way street that you always try to make it appear to be a one way street. always the victim, right? 

(edited)

You constantly try to make me adjust my forum to your standards. you have tried a dozen times to run your own forum and failed, miserably. you steal idea's from others, or do the samethings we do to try and one up the issue at hand. you accuse others of shilling when I have a dozen screenshots where Farflung roasted you. you do everything you preach against. I started ONE forum in 2014 and it's still running. what you think about it doesn't concern me. 

You write all these negative articles about people and speak negative to producers and media sources and get events shutdown that people paid money for and become confused as to why nobody wants to work with you on a project, or even be connected to you. really? then you try the olive branch thingy and tell people you removed all the bad articles. a month later new one's take over. it's another never ending loop. you threaten people with law suits and zero grounds to do it. according to Bruce Smith you went as far as threats of physical violence. 

Nobody hates you. they hate the things you do...you can't even accept blame for anything..

Edited by mrshutter45

Okay, lets see how many days you can go without trying to talk negative about someone connected to the active boards about Cooper. I just looked and nobody is talking about you. been that way for a long time. lets see how long you can stick to the case. it's what you just asked for, right...

Mark the time....

(edited)

Bruce Smith wrote:

Here is why I think Blevins is dangerous:
1. He came to my home uninvited and unwanted at 10:30 at night, with a buddy who was armed.
2. He threatened me with physical assault if I attempted to attend the Ariel BBQ in 2016.
3. He alerted the Auburn PD in 2015 and told them I was a probable suspect in the bombing threat they had received earlier in the week prior to the Auburn Days festival, and provided them with headshots of me.
4. Unrelenting character assassinations in print and verbally for over ten years at the DZ chat rooms and elsewhere.
5. Numerous threats of law suits, especially if I printed my findings about Christiansen and runaway boys.

Bruce also wrote:

The following is a comment from our esteemed 377, Mark Metzler, via his email to me:

“The explicit threat to file suit against innocent hosts for something a conference speaker might say, had a certainly foreseeable and likely intended consequence: to instill fear in the hosts and cause cancellation of the venue rental.

“I and others find this bullying behavior offensive. Is hate or scorn the right response? I don’t think it is. Pity comes to mind as more appropriate.

“Those who cause frequent groundings and collisions while navigating the channels of social exchange are usually lacking something essential. Their blunders and misbehavior are often seen as purely malicious when in fact the primary component is simply a lack of consciousness.”

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

Now, would you like to stop playing the victim and calling people liars? 

You read into things wrong more than anyone I know. the articles don't mean anything to me. it's used as an example of what you do. you have been making them since 2014. just more malice to add to the pot. I haven't read one in some time, over a year. the comments from Bruce and 377 explain it all. 

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

TBAR bills...

Tom Kaye examined 3 bills and concluded the holes were from bacteria and not insects. Tom is mostly correct, there is bacteria damage and no post deposit insect damage. However, he didn't look at all the bills and insect damage would have given the bacteria a path to the interior of the packets. There does appear to be insect damage to the bills. 

I searched for buried money images and none match the TBAR money, it does match insect damage plus buried.

For there to be insect damage you'd need to find matching holes on bills in the same packet, I have done that.

This gif fades from one bill to another and the holes match, the bills were probably not next to each other but from the same packet. Bacteria would not do this,, insect boring would. That suggests the money was stored someplace before deposited on TBAR, a dwelling perhaps. The damage resembles small termites or silverfish.

My working theory is the money was hidden/stored in a "dwelling" became insect damaged and now an unusable liability it was discarded around 1978 ish ending up on TBAR. Somebody had control of the TBAR money for some time after NORJAK..

This is a fade between two different bills.

Moneyholes.gif.75f0b4f0d3638877fbd2b9b2713758ea.gif

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

You bozo's should of contacted the police. going to someone's house that time of night? you screamed for months when Georger called you at midnight. that's an hour half past your stunt. scared of dogs lol. he told me he was always scared of someone jumping him..the Ariel conflict was also believable. Bruce has no reason to lie. 

Robert, your tactics of law suits are very well known. I have NO reason to doubt Bruce...Bruce even posted your emails with the threats.

"if we observer anything being presented, we will immediately file suit against the Portland Yacht Club for personal damages, and supporting the presentation of such slander"

Notice anything missing in the threat? you fail to even mention Eric who would be responsible for things said

more proof of malice. 

love how you glossed over the truth from 377 as well. no break down? :) I agree. this matter should be closed. 

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

Robert, this is a debate. it has nothing to do with stalking. that would imply making articles, following someone around the internet. the is a Cooper forum. I have never been on a forum that is not connected to Cooper where you post. that is not a fair accusation or assumption!

Edited by mrshutter45

Robert, plenty of proof was shown. you replied to them and it repeats. it takes more than one to account for multiple postings. I've said the subject was done, and you have also said it. now, if postings were made by one person continuously it would then be a problem. I replied, you replied...

1 hour ago, EJU said:

Daily DB Cooper Bite. I discuss DB Cooper's ability to evade capture.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DBCooperChannel

The Placard was not confirmed from Norjak, in fact the FBI walked back the Cowlitz Sheriff statements. It does not match the 727 internal ones. Eric ignores the evidence. It is possible, but unlikely.

The wind is still a problem for Eric, they used a proxy.. Portland and Salem averaged over the 8-9PM hour. Winds closer to the LZ around 8PM were from the ESE to S. The winds at the LZ were a guess, NOT A FACT. The winds were shifting from ESE to SW... Again, Eric ignores the evidence. Ironic, Eric rejects the FBI flight path backed by multiple sources but accepts the wind by proxy.

Finally, Eric repeats the classic error of logic.. not finding something in the LZ is not evidence that it is the wrong LZ. The FBI LZ is an assumption based on their inputs, IMO, it is close, if anything it may be spun around slightly based on a ESE to S wind.

(edited)
1 hour ago, EJU said:

Daily DB Cooper Bite. I discuss the fingerprint and DNA evidence in the case.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DBCooperChannel

Kaye found silver nitrate on the bills and assumed it was used for fingerprinting only because an FBI agent said it was in general use in the 70's, the FBI never admitted that it was used on TBAR bills, it is possible the SN was applied to mark the bills prior to being given to Cooper. Research shows that SN is not typically used on "wet" paper and rare in 1980.

Kaye said around 14 partial DNA profiles.. Carr admitted in an interview that he knows nothing about DNA..

Mitochondrial DNA match is typically 10-20% of the population.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Dan Cooper comic research….

I dug deep into the Dan Cooper comics and found some amazing things… 

Albert Weinberg was in Seattle and Florida in the mid 1960’s. He was researching stories for his comics.. his method was to draw from reality so he took many many pictures..

He did write a comic based around Seattle, not the well known L’AFFAIRE MINOS but it was OBJECTIF JUMBO that took place all around Seattle. There are many Seattle images in this comic.

I also found an airplane that matched a real plane which belonged to an American pilot on the east coast. That plane was kept in Europe. I investigated that  pilot and his circle for any possible connection to NORJAK but didn’t find anything.

One idea was that the hijacker may have met Albert Weinberg while he was in the US researching his comic, I didn’t find anything there.

But the most interesting thing I found was an image in another Dan Cooper comic of Lake Tipsoo in Wa State.. Albert Weinberg was there, took a photo and used it in one of his comics. Notice it matches Bruce’s Mountain News banner…. of Mt Rainier.

Finally, I discovered that the Dan Cooper comics were published in many languages including Spanish. 

There was a Mexican/Spanish publication of the Dan Cooper comic.. Considering there was a legitimate hijacker Spanish/Mexico connection this may be significant.

Conclusion, was the hijacker inspired by the Dan Cooper comic,, NO.. was he aware of them… maybe?

Last two Comic page images are the Mexican/Spanish Dan Cooper comic edition from 1967.. 

The last image is Lake Tipsoo Wa... from another Dan Cooper comic.

1381100-dan_cooper_20.jpg.2797bde3caf29b28a4746faf147f3014.jpg

dan-cooper-tome-21-objectif-jumbo-732386.jpg

dancooper21lombard.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

4030994-zac197726.jpg

Mexicanspanishdancooper.jpeg

70590349_44969718.jpg

coopermtn.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK