47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Typical child like response. how do you really think this goes over in the Cooper community. do you really think you scored points here? why would this even bother you? another poster jealous of the attention Tom gets? he's done more than you ever will. you get kicked off of every Cooper site known. 

I'll send someone over to change your diaper. it's got you in a bunch :) 

8 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I also believe you have to have a little fun once in a while...  Sometimes we even laugh about the whole thing. 

I tried to make a joke the other day and got 'serious' responses from the two people I referenced and was hoping to get a chuckle from.

9 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

I guess all the witnesses on 305 don't have internet to see the known suspects where they would jump up and say "that's him" dozens of television shows on suspects the witnesses always seem to always miss? 

It's entirely possible that NONE of the usual suspects are the real Cooper.

9 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

I also find it amazing that some believe the public is the answer and yet none of them have come forward with a valid suspect.

It's also entirely possible that there are people who do know who the real Cooper is, and they just aren't talking.

It's possible someone knows who Cooper is or was. my point was that the passengers or crew have never said anything when it comes to the known suspects shown over the years on the internet or television shows surrounding Cooper. Tina Mucklow, the main witness was on a show several years ago and said no to Rackstraw by hearing audio from Rackstraw and looking at photo's. on the table in front of her were pictures of other known suspects that were also included in the show. none have ever come forward saying one of them is Cooper. America's Most Wanted caught dozens this way. It makes it a lot easier when the suspect is dead and can't speak. nobody can say for certain whether or not Cooper survived to begin with. I don't believe we are any closer to finding Cooper then we were in 1971. 

I don't think the passengers are of any value today. they had to recall Cooper after the fact in 1971. I think they could sit next to Cooper and not even know it. The stews are the key. close only counts in horseshoe's and hand grenades. 

Cooper blended right in with everyone. some claim he could of been identified on other flights that day? I see two Cooper's in the photo below. take off the overcoat and tie and he blends in further. nothing about Cooper stuck out to raise any flags..

united 727 rear door open passengers.jpg

6 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Yeah, I know. I still challenged him to stop spamming and just get behind the camera, send in his suspect video. 

Maybe he will come off better in person. B| 

I don't see the point in taking idea's from others. would someone top you having two more people on a camping trip? I think it was more of a gesture that you took from Eric and feel you have to prove something with? anyway you look at it, it's wrong. that's my opinion. 

Derek will never come off as a better person. personalities don't change over night. he has years to go before he grows up. 

(edited)

Shutter - 

Someone posted a while back that Tina had actually identified a picture of LD Cooper as the hijacker. I don't remember who posted that and if it was at your site or maybe on Bruces. Seems like it may have been Nicky. Do you recall who posted that or where they got that info? I'm sure it was all bs, but I remembered someone saying something along those lines.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

2 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Shutter - 

Someone posted a while back that Tina had actually identified a picture of LD Cooper as the hijacker. I don't remember who posted that and if it was at your site or maybe on Bruces. Seems like it may have been Nicky. Do you recall who posted that or where they got that info? I'm sure it was all bs, but I remembered someone saying something along those lines.

I don't recall anything like that? if it was Nicky, it's not to be trusted or factual data. 

49 minutes ago, EJU said:

Daily DB Cooper Bite. I discuss the money find on Tena Bar.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DBCooperChannel

Clearly, the rubber bands were not intact..  your premise is false.. your conclusion self serving. Rubber band frags were attached and crumbled when picked up, an 8 yo kid couldn't determine if they were holding packets or bundles.

There is no evidence that determines the location and extent of the rubber bands, just vague and general hearsay.

The term "intact" is clearly false. The 3 packets were completely missing a large portion of the sides/edges. Were the brittle rubber bands hanging "intact" outside the perimeter of the deteriorated packets... hard to imagine. Were rubber bands attached to each of the three packets both top and bottom.. unlikely if 20 bills were missing/deteriorated.

The bills did have holes created by bacteria, but some of the damage resembled insect damage. Kaye only examined three bills. If there were insect damage that would expose the interior to bacteria.

Some have irregular and sharp cuts..

dbtimeline071029_1_560.jpg.df6498a032c2ecfa4d7ca8548766b284.jpg

490485079_g03Bill1.jpg.d5de2cc01688cb69dc3264eb01248a1b.jpg1077226880_Picture5.png.acdfe0e227e53219d8ad1016738fbf3c.png

908271314_g05Bill3.jpg.073fdc973d01169157ce4ce30d929e16.jpg

The people on Bruces site are critics. not researchers..none of this really belongs on this site. it was opened up to research the case. all that happens is gossip and camping updates. personally, I'm backing off for a while. I don't see any REAL research going on anywhere. I see a lot of conclusions and ditching of evidence though. 

It might be true that you can get more done offline.....

9 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

The people on Bruces site are critics. not researchers..none of this really belongs on this site. it was opened up to research the case. all that happens is gossip and camping updates. personally, I'm backing off for a while. I don't see any REAL research going on anywhere. I see a lot of conclusions and ditching of evidence though. 

It might be true that you can get more done offline.....

Don't underestimate the value of critical thinking.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:46 AM, ParrotheadVol said:

Shutter - 

Robert said earlier that Tina was shown Rackstraw's photo and six other people not related to the hijacking.  I don't know where that came from.  If someone can go to the broadcast, you can see L.D. Cooper's photo on the coffee table where Tina was.  I didn't get a good view of the other photographs.  If Tina recognized any of the photos, I think it would have been part of the broadcast.

(edited)

The six photo lineup was given to Mitchell on the show. Tina was given Rackstraw's photo directly. they also played audio for her to listen to. during that segment a coffee table can be seen with photo's of the known suspects on it.

If Tina watched the show which I'm sure she did. she would of seen the small segment about Kenny as well. 

Edited by mrshutter45

(edited)

You can play critic all year round. the fact remains that Kenny was mentioned in the show that two crew members and a passenger from 305 was part of. saying they didn't watch the show is nonsense. I don't care if Fred Flintstone produced it. they seen it. the IRS raided there office, big deal. it is what it is..did Billy tell Tina not to watch the show, or Mitchell? 

What I believe, and not what you think are two different things. I believe she was honest about Rackstraw and seen Kenny as well. probably not the first time either. that's what I believe...

I also believe they will jump out of there seat if a picture of Cooper every gets shown...that's what I believe. people with suspects will find every loophole to get around anything..that's also what I believe. 

The crew and passengers are "the public" you need to reach. then you guys will claim that years have gone by and they forget what he looks like, but amazingly, witnesses for suspects are crystal clear lol. sharp as a tack. like it was yesterday. 

This is my story and I'm sticking to it...

Edited by mrshutter45

It would be totally asinine to suggest that Tina had not ever seen a picture of Kenny Christiansen.

Further, in his early days here on the DZ, Blevins claims to have gained permission from Tina to send her a photo of Kenny Christiansen. If the search functions here were better, one could find that quote. But, at the end of the day, it was probably just another lie. 

I don't think that's a good representation of the History Channel broadcast.  The first part was Tom Colbert, his study, his suspect and his conclusion.  Then, they added Jensen and Fuentes to review Colbert's evidence as well as the other suspects.  In the end, Jensen and Fuentes did not believe Rackstraw was Cooper.  I wouldn't call it a pro-Rackstraw program at all.

I thought the program was excellent.  I had hopes they'd release a DVD including material that didn't fit in the four hours.

lol. nobody EVER stated the show was about Kenny. in fact, I said he was mentioned in the show...actually, it stated he worked for NWO and they showed his picture. they concluded it was not plausible. 

It's a show "reaching out to the public" and you want to believe the "public" didn't buy the show. are you Mr. Nielsen? I seem to recall the You Tube video's stating left and right that it was Rackstraw who was Cooper. probably just like when Decoded aired. for months everyone believed the Reca story. your public buys into everyone. 

Tina and Mitchell both watched the show. who wouldn't watch a show they were on? I'll bet they seen it before we did. 

Kenny is part of the Cooper story. if you don't wish to discuss it. you might also want to stop posting things about it. cease it all. you want it one sided. you like to promote the fact, but hate to comment about it. that's not how it works. you go around the internet speaking negative about any suspect that hits the screen. then you wish to clam up when it points in your direction. this has been pointed out to you for years.

that is far from "thin to non-existent." it's a fact. 

Some claim they have done the best over everyone else...funny. Tom Colbert says nothing of the sort. lets see who can beat this team :D

THE COLD CASE TEAM 
Private Investigators & Forensic Experts:
 PI / Polygraph Expert Jack Trimarco (Former FBI, Los Angeles, CA)
 PI / Polygraph Expert Ron Hilley (Former FBI, San Francisco, CA) 
PI Ken Dirk (Former FBI undercover, Los Angeles, CA)
PI Trent Johnson (Former FBI undercover, Newport Beach, CA)
PI Richard W. Smith (Former FBI, San Francisco, CA) 
PI John Bocciolatt (Portland, OR) PI Jack Immendorf (San Francisco, CA)
VP Erik Kleinsmith, American Military University (Manassas, VA)
COO Doug Fogg, Sorenson Forensics (Salt Lake City, UT) 
Forensics Professor Thomas P. Mauriello (Laurel, MD)
Forensic, Police & Clinical Psychologist Kris Mohandie (Pasadena, CA) 
Forensic Document Examiner Linton A. Mohammed (San Francisco, CA) 
Forensic Document Examiner Mark Songer (Former FBI, Denver, CO)
 Forensic Investigator Christopher Freeze (Martinez, CA)
 Forensic Court Archivist Shannon Van Zant (Calaveras County, CA) 
Forensic Cyber Investigator Jim Christy (Former Director, DoD C3, Washington, DC)
 Trainer/Consultant Frank Doyle, (Former FBI, San Ramon, CA) 
Consultants / Federal Agencies & Departments: 
FBI Asst. Director William M. Baker (ret.; Los Angeles, CA)
 FBI Supervisor / Profiler James T. Reese, Ph.D. (ret.; Williamsburg, VA) 
FBI Special Agent Patrick J. Webb (ret.; San Francisco, CA) 
FBI Special Agent Stockton Buck (ret.; San Francisco, CA)
 FBI Special Agent Donald “Max” Noel (ret.; San Francisco, CA)
 FBI Special Agent Thomas R. Kinberg (Rest in Peace) 
U.S. Attorney Joseph P. Russoniello (ret.; San Francisco, CA) 
U.S. Attorney Robert C. Bonner (ret.; Los Angeles, CA) 
Asst. Director of Central Intelligence Mark M. Lowenthal (ret.; Arlington, VA)
 U.S Army LTC Ken L. Overturf (ret.; Colorado Springs, CA) 
U.S. Customs Field Ops Director Richard F. Vigna (ret.; San Francisco, CA)
 U.S. Coast Guard Exec PAO Dan Dewell (11th District, Alameda, CA)
 U.S. Marshal Johnny “Mack” Brown (ret.; Greenville County, SC)
 RCMP Chief Superintendent of Police Jamie Graham (ret.; Vancouver, BC, CANADA)
 Consultants / State Agencies:
 State Investigator Ron Sterrett (Phoenix, AZ) 
State Investigator Shannen L. Rossmiller (Helena, MT) 
State Special Agent Jon Campbell (S.L.E.D., Travelers West, SC)
 State Instructor Frank Cowan (ret.; Santa Rosa, CA)
 Consultants / Local Agencies: 
Judge F. Clark Sueyres (ret.; Stockton, CA) 
Detective Dan Horan (ret.; Los Angeles PD; L.A., CA)
 Detective Jack Ballentine (ret.; Phoenix PD; Phoenix, AZ)
 Detective Emil “Bud” Bladow (ret.; Portland Bureau Police; Portland, OR)
 Liaison Officer James Zimmerman (ret.; Niles PD; Niles, IL) 
Supervising Forensic Scientist Geoff Bruton (VCSD; Ventura County, CA)
 Officer Bill Tyler (ret.; Denver PD; Denver, CO)
 Legal Associates: 
Law Professor Jeffrey T. Renz (Missoula, MT) 
National Security Attorney Mark S. Zaid (Washington, DC) 
E & O Attorney and Manager Michael London (Beverly Hills, CA)

I rest my case....good nite. 

It was a piece of poorly-conceived junk that managed to harass Rackstraw half to death. Colbert bet the farm that he was right, and had his book scheduled for release the next day after the program premiered.

Which is worse. the above or stomping on the grave of the dead that can't speak?