47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Bruce wrote:

As for speculatin' on who whacked Coss, I'd go with a freelance pro on a one-time contract basis. If I had to put money on it, I'd say Serbian or Russian. Somebody white, male, tall and inconspicuous for a upper-middle class neighborhood in the suburbs.

Scenario #2. Local punk who is violent and vicious, and lives with his mother. As Jo and I discussed, we believe that Momma found Coss' wallet in Sonny-Boy pants and mailed the cards back to the family, as she was trying to do the right thing. She did it on the Q-T so that her Sonny would not find out and whack his mommy.

Bruce,

If you could remote view Cooper on the 727 why cant you go to the crime scene right before Cossey was whacked then tell us what you saw?

As far as I know the FBI nor the authorities in Woodinville revealed the weapon used.

I may have been talking to Cossey the night he got killed. I had called him to warn him about Bruce. Bruce had been out of town - back in N.Y. & it was a seemingly extended stay.

He was agitated that Cossey would not allow an interview as he had with the other man....BS can make a lot of cocky remarks & Cossey would not have stood for this.

My phone has unlimited long distance and the calls are NOT itemized. Something has bothered me since I found out about Cossey's death. I get no calls on my cell & if I do I delete the number without every listening to the message. Most use their cell as their primary now.

Bruce was so PUMPED up with his interview with the other guy that he expressed irritation with Cossey in the thread.

I had spoke many times with Cossey and wanted to find out if there was someway of getting a record of my out going calls. I have unlimited ong distance & there are no itemized statement as there used to be.

Cossey answered his phone - I do not know if it was house number or a celll number. He answers the phone & he spoke to me for just a moment then he heard something - obviously he had just come in. Since I do not make late night phone calls to WA I would not have called after 9PM their time which is 2 hours diffent from Central.

He had his phone - perhaps he had must came in & the garage door was still open...you know how it is if you are his age and have to to the bath room.

He said he heard something and his car keys were on the counter by the door - I took that to mean a garage door into the house like my own...I was suppose to call him back, but I got busy. Then I found out a wk plus later he was dead....

I do not pulicize my communications with you guys in this thead. Yet, there are those who know I have private conversation with other posters. Cossey was actually a pretty nice guy.

I have often wondered if the thief took Cossey's phone. Perhaps why I had an unusal car canvasing my area several days later...

I contacted the local law enforcement because I was seeing that car repeatedly around 2 am on my dead end street.

I freaked after 4 days of this & took a chance & alled the local law enforcment - so they would have a record of my contact with them.

That was the end of those early morning spins down my street - between 1 and 2 PM my time... My front door faces the side of the house and I often stand in the covey of the door to smoke - as I do not want my house smelling like cigarettes. They couldn't see me until I stepped out of the covey or when they made the turn on the way out of the street.

Cossey and I had some two friendly converations and NOT all about Cooper. Cosseys death was a major setback regarding my goal. That last time I know the car went very slow as ti made that turn - made me nervous.

It was as though the neigborhood was being cased.

If they had Cossey phone records and incoming calls they would have had my phone number....reverse would have given them an address....it is a land line....cells keeps several calls in their memory.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Bruce wrote:

As for speculatin' on who whacked Coss, I'd go with a freelance pro on a one-time contract basis. If I had to put money on it, I'd say Serbian or Russian. Somebody white, male, tall and inconspicuous for a upper-middle class neighborhood in the suburbs.

Scenario #2. Local punk who is violent and vicious, and lives with his mother. As Jo and I discussed, we believe that Momma found Coss' wallet in Sonny-Boy pants and mailed the cards back to the family, as she was trying to do the right thing. She did it on the Q-T so that her Sonny would not find out and whack his mommy.

Bruce,

If you could remote view Cooper on the 727 why cant you go to the crime scene right before Cossey was whacked then tell us what you saw?

Will do, Three.

Good point. Stay tuned and I'll gt back to ya.

BruceSmith

"...I may have been talking to Cossey the night he got killed. I had called him to warn him about Bruce...."

Really?

So, what did he say?

THAT WAS EXPLAINED IN THE OTHER POST. HE HEARD SOMETHING & HAD LEFT HIS KEYS ON THE COUNTER. HE TOLD ME TO HOLD ON which I did briefly BUT I HUNG UP - I PROBABLY DID BLURT OUT FOR HIM TO BEWARE of you - as you have a bad habit of making negative statements about others. Really do not remember if I got that far...I should have held on until he got back to the phone.

I do not even know if this was the night of his death - I just know that was my last call to him.

skyjack71

"...I may have been talking to Cossey the night he got killed. I had called him to warn him about Bruce...."

Really?

So, what did he say?

THAT WAS EXPLAINED IN THE OTHER POST. HE HEARD SOMETHING & HAD LEFT HIS KEYS ON THE COUNTER. HE TOLD ME TO HOLD ON which I did briefly BUT I HUNG UP - I PROBABLY DID BLURT OUT FOR HIM TO BEWARE of you - as you have a bad habit of making negative statements about others. Really do not remember if I got that far...I should have held on until he got back to the phone.

I do not even know if this was the night of his death - I just know that was my last call to him.

So, did he know who I was?

skyjack71

Really?

So, what did he say?

How did he sound? Anxious? Happy? Grumpy?

skyjack71

Really?

So, what did he say?

So, did you call the Seattle cops?

What did they say?

skyjack71

Really?

So, what did he say?

Jo, what you are saying could be very important. You might have been the last person to speak to Earl Cossey when he was alive.

That would make you a material witness and crucial to the case. If you don't call the KCSO, I will. What number shall I give them so they can contact you? Are you still at the same address? Wait. I'm not sure I have your correct physical location.

I guess you're gonna have to give it to them when you speak to them.

When the KCSO calls, remember it'll be someone from the Major Case Squad, not Detective Podoleski, as I think he's off the case.

Who knows, maybe they'll pay for your desired trip to the PNW - free. Tell them you need First Class due to your medical condition.

Let us know when you're arriving at Sea-Tac. I'll let the media know. Nothing like breaking news in a murder case!

Bruce considering all of the post I made today you did NOT comment on makes you appear to be fixated on a simple phone call to Cossey - which I had already explained before & I have nothing to add to it.
:SYou are making yourself sound quilty! All of the questions were answered with the statements in the first post.

[:/]You are sounding like a little boy who cries - "I didn't eat the candy - the dog did." Yet standing there with chocolate all over his face. Why would the fact that I spoke with Cossey cause you any anxiety? You know I warned others about your attitude & interview tactics. Why would do any less for Cossey?

:)where did you go before we left the room....right into the NO NO ZONE!

skyjack71

Bruce considering all of the post I made today you did NOT comment on makes you appear to be fixated on a simple phone call to Cossey - which I had already explained and I have nothing to add to it.

:SYou are making yourself sound quilty! All of the questions were answered with the statements in the first post.

You are sounding like a little boy who cries - "I didn't eat the candy - the dog did." Yet standing there with chocolate all over his face. Why would the fact that I spoke with Cossey cause you any anxiety? You know I warned others about your attitude & interview tactics. Why would do any less for Cossey?

Remember our meeting? You were told certain subjects where OFF limits & where did you go before we left the room....right into the NO NO ZONE!

So, I take this to mean that you haven't called the Seattle cops, yet.

As a result, I assume they do not know that you might have been the last person to speak to Earl Cossey before he was whacked.

Complicating things, you have withheld this information for almost two years, as Coss' anniversary is next month.

I'm uncertain how to proceed. Please advise.

BruceSmith

Complicating things, you have withheld this information for almost two years, as Coss' anniversary is next month.

Are you sure I with held it? I didn't BLAB it all over the thread. Why should I?

:P It was a phone call & I was uncertain of the date. Just that it was AFTER you stated you wanted to inteview Cossey yet noted how rudely you wrote about him - with total disrespect....as you have done with just about everyone you have interviewed.

If you wanted to SOLVE the Cooper case you should actually read my other posts made today. That is were you should be promoting your interview tactics - & approaching & researching all of the old archived new articles & attempting to locate pictures to prove or disprove the allegations I made today regarding the history of Weber.

I HAVE a lot of the PICS but with AOL they take too long to download.

BruceSmith

***Bruce wrote:

Bruce,

Will do, Three.

Good point. Stay tuned and I'll gt back to ya.

BS, remote view to Cooper's house and look for a cable bill with his name on it. Then find out how much he was paying, I think I'm getting ripped off. (I bet in 1971, you had to connect to the internet with a 4 baud modem ;))

BruceSmith

***Bruce considering all of the post I made today you did NOT comment on makes you appear to be fixated on a simple phone call to Cossey - which I had already explained and I have nothing to add to it.

You are sounding like a little boy who cries - "I didn't eat the candy - the dog did." Yet standing there with chocolate all over his face. Why would the fact that I spoke with Cossey cause you any anxiety? You know I warned others about your attitude & interview tactics. Why would do any less for Cossey?

Remember our meeting? You were told certain subjects where OFF limits & where did you go before we left the room....right into the NO NO ZONE!

So, I take this to mean that you haven't called the Seattle cops, yet.

As a result, I assume they do not know that you might have been the last person to speak to Earl Cossey before he was whacked.

Bruce,

I am not a lawyer and don't have any experience or knowledge of law enforcement, but I would suggest that you get in contact with the appropriate local authorities and show them the posts that Jo has made.

You might also want to make a copy of those posts right now since Jo has a habit of making allegations in posts and then deleting the posts.

You should also point out to the authorities that Jo has publicly accused you of killing Cossey. Not to mention that Jo has also accused Georger of being responsible for JFK's assassination.

Maybe the authorities could check out Jo's claims, and where she is coming from, and clear both yourself and Georger of her allegations.

I am NOT kidding about the above.

Robert99

Reichenbach

BS, remote view to Cooper's house and look for a cable bill with his name on it. Then find out how much he was paying, I think I'm getting ripped off. (I bet in 1971, you had to connect to the internet with a 4 baud modem.

I don't think Al Gore had invented the Internet in 1971.

You DIDN't Know - all he can talk about is what a bad driver I am and how rude I am.

He never mentioned the places we went to or the discussions we had...I was driving a rental - a large Highlander. My old car had the gear shift on the steering wheel. Also used to driving a smaller SUV.

Duane L. Weber 35608905
Co D- 2st CWS Tng. Regt
Camp Siebert, Ala.

I HAVE TOLD IN THE PAST THAT DUANE WENT TO KS & NEBRASKA IN 1990 BEFORE HE WENT ON THE MACHINE OR RIGHT AFTER HE WENT ON THE MACHINE. I DID NOT KNOW I HAD PROOF UNTIL THIS MOMENT OR I HAVE STATED IT & FORGOT IT.

HE WAS IN HUTCHINSON KS. ON MARCH 14 1990....THERE WAS A $2,438. CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD.

FROM OLD MILL ANTIQUES. WHERE IS HUTCHINSON, KS. HIS EX WIFE HAD A SISTER WHO HAD AN ANTIQUE SHOP IN KS...I WONDER IF SHE OWNED THAT SHOP IN 1990...WONDER IF THE FBI EVER CHECKED THIS OUT?

AT ANY RATE DUANE DISAPPEARED FOR 3 DAYS AROUND THAT TIME AND THERE WAS A ONE WAY FLIGHT TICKET CHARGED TO MY OTHER ACCOUNT FROM TALLAHASSEE TO NEBRASKA.

Duane Lorin Weber aka John “Johnny” C. Collins & many other aliases was born June 18, 1924 & died March 28, 1995.

Having been unable to comply with the rules set forth by the Navy he struck a 90 day wonder officer who was harassing a woman at local bar.Duane was dishonorably discharged from the Navy.

He wanted to do his duty - that is how his parent & peers raised him. He had a Great Uncle in Canada who was married to a woman of Swedish heritage (I have some place a picture of her grave Duane kept and it has a picture of her & the grave marker). Kenyon or something like that.

Duane’s family moved to CA in 1943 & because of a connection to the Barths & one of them lived in WA.Duane spent some time in the forest of CA at a camp near Tahoe....but the exact date of that are unknown and only pictures connected him to this group. But pictures make lots of connections. In a post later on there will be pictures of the guys at that camp & pictures of guys from another camp in Co and pictures of Duane. You will see not only one guy - but 2 guys who are repeated in other pictures...Co versus Ca versus WA.

I am not well, but it involves the names of serveral camps & I am really not able to transport pictures - need some help to make this presentation the best ever done. If anyone knows someone in my area that will do this at NO charge to me - please pm me with their contact number.

An Army Camp for misfits in Camp Siebert, Alabama and then another camp in Co. He was discharged from the Army after the CO detainment.

The encampment in Colorado - something the FBI never disclosed by the FBI, but pictures do not LIE.

Duane Weber on more than one occassion was for periods of time exposed to Rock Climing, Skiing (but he was better at Ice Skating), survival in cold moutain settings and paratrooper training. I knew its and bits of the story of those yrs, but it took recent findings to be able to see it clearly and present it in such a way the FBI nor the Goverment could continue to deny Duane Weber had the actual training and opportunity I have maintained for yrs.

Sorry it took me 20 yrs to find this but that was how GOD designed it. I wasn't supposed to know - but, my renewed faith has given me a GIFT.

Yes, those cook books played a very important part of all of this - the GOD part. Where they books left on the plane by family members or was that something Cooked UP buy the writer Cook...I never knew who instigated the enquiry or it it even happened.

The names & ID's of other young man. Duane eager to serve just didn’t conform very well...nor did his vision meet the 20/20 required to be a pilot.

I have not been able to co-ordinate the time lines - Duane was running fast & ended up right in the front of the Authorities - right under their nose. This one location the FBI agents had to know about - because I put it right in front of them. The other location little was known about. The WA part - well, we have to thank SNOWMAN for that.
In fact Snowman when he was here was feeding all of the this to us - but no one ever got it & I didn't get it.

Who is Snowman? Who is Rainmaker?
Who is Bernard? Who is Clark? Who is Ralph...I know some of the answers and you guys will also ONE day.

These camps took misfits and/or those who did NOT qualify to serve - with handicaps such as vision problems. He would train at several camps . One person knew who he really was - a young man connected to his great aunt….(I have a cast on & cannot dig thur the files to find the pictures & the grave marker).

His great Uncle was married to a woman (great aunt was born in Sweden & this was a late life union). The great depression took its toll on many families including Duane’s parent who lost everything because of the great depression & with friend by the last name of Barth would go to CA to start over & some of them to WA Note that the wife of Stanley Gilliam connected with the 727’s and Boeing was married to the daughter of Duane’s mothers best friend. She and Duane were only a month apart in age.
You guys know what Camp Hale was - right? Remember all those jumping badges Duane had collected that I sold at a garage sale...he collected those himself - not as a jumper but discards from old friends.

I wish I had not got rid of all of the jumping badges because now I know how and why Duane had those in his possession…as they showed up at the same time the “books” showed up. I wondered how Duane knew a General.

Duane always talked about the WAR like he was there - he was in spirit because some of the guys he trained with did go over.

What the sister was trying to tell me in our last conversation…I guess God has a way of providing the truths - some those names were NOT German as I thought, but Swedish and German - all immigrant families who settled in America.

Duane had told me about Operation Market Garden - but it was his friend who was there. The friend may not have know Cooper was Weber and/or just did not connected Cooper to his old friend after all of those yrs,

If he knew - then the skyjacking might have been planned for some reason, but I believe it was personal with Duane Weber...He had found out he had polysitic kidney disease in 1970 and decided he would go out doing what he never got to do in 1943 - prove himself...

When he did that jump and he lived - he knew he had to make himself worthy of living - he had to change - it was difficult but he did it...because he was never really a bad man. Back in those day you go to prison for just 2 months and you are marked for the rest of your life...refused jobs and the women you want would never have married an excon...so he ended up with alcoholics and swingers...anywhere he could find the action...

All of this just bounce off the wall after I realilzed I have to finish this & I have to do it now - not next yr. Because Next Yr. might not ever come.

Robert99

Bruce,

You might also want to make a copy of those posts right now since Jo has a habit of making allegations in posts and then deleting the posts.

You should also point out to the authorities that Jo has publicly accused you of killing Cossey. Not to mention that Jo has also accused Georger of being responsible for JFK's assassination.

Maybe the authorities could check out Jo's claims, and where she is coming from, and clear both yourself and Georger of her allegations.

Robert99

You are the one Robt99 making allegations...you have accused me of everything in the books - I NEVER accused Georger of killing JFK - you are the own who twisted the posting and email...

As for Bruce - I hope they do truely check him out...I have held on to this for a long time - but, Bruce started laying it out himself by mention the instrument used to kill Cossey....the athorities never mention this...

You will NOTE that Bruce started flying straight after that....

YOU have never gone back to the Remark on JFK - and really looked at them - I suggest you do. YOU have
repeated that line one time to much.

What I was accused of repetitive by you I did not do.

I know what you are upset about?
The fact that I knew things you had NO IDEA I knew...when I started talking about CO - you freaked! When I mentioned the Camp in Colorado you freaked.

Then for some reason the most improtant post about the man Duane admired and the camps in Colorado went POOF today!

skyjack71

Robert99

Bruce,

Robert99

You are the one Robt99 making allegations...you have accused me of everything in the books - I NEVER accused Georger of killing JFK - you are the own who twisted the posting and email...

As for Bruce - I hope they do truely check him out...I have held on to this for a long time - but, Bruce started laying it out himself by mention the instrument used to kill Cossey....the athorities never mention this...

You will NOTE that Bruce started flying straight after that....

YOU have never gone back to the Remark on JFK - and really looked at them - I suggest you do. YOU have
repeated that line one time to much.

What I was accused of repetitive by you I did not do.

I know what you are upset about?
The fact that I knew things you had NO IDEA I knew...when I started talking about CO - you freaked! When I mentioned the Camp in Colorado you freaked.

Then for some reason the most improtant post about the man Duane admired and the camps in Colorado went POOF today!

Jo,

You need to read what I actually wrote in the post you quoted! I continue to be amazed at your ability to "misread" what other people post while continually making the most outrageous claims in your own posts.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

. . . . .

Both of you (Robert99 and Bruce Smith) have been repeatedly seen baiting Jo Weber. You Robert...when was the last time you actually made a positive, contributory post that had anything at all to do with the Cooper case? Let's just say politely that they are few and far between. And neither of you are fooling anybody. Your posts at the alternate site are well-known. The two of you hack on people over there like a couple of old biddies in a knitting circle discussing their neighbors.

. . . . .

Blevins,

Ever post I make here is "a positive, contributory post" when I point out the nonsense that you and Jo Weber are posting on DZ.

Sorry to have to deflate your ego a bit, but you and Jo Weber are very, very seldom mentioned on "the other site" since neither of you have any interest in resolving the Cooper hijacking.

Robert99

Reichenbach

"Remember our meeting in 2010? You were told certain subjects where OFF limits & where did you go before we left the room....right into the NO NO ZONE!"

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Berp ... berp ... berp ... back it up!
Are you telling us you two met face to face?
Tell us everything!!

Rikesie, what do YOU think is the NO NO ZONE?

Do you really think Jo Weber would check into a No-Tell Motel???

Seriously Reich-man, I would usually tell you all about the truth of meeting Jo Weber face-to-face, and I am happy to discuss my fantasies as well, but as you can see the cops may be showing up here at any minute and I don't want to make things too complicated for them - look how the FBI took notes in Norjak and they had passed their Bar Exams!

Just sayin'.

Robert Nine-Nine, I take your concerns seriously. I am composing a dossier, and will continue to closely assess the situation.

I'm also pondering the mythic qualities to these developments. A couple of years ago Bobby passed my headshot around to the Auburn PD because he says somebody said they had received a death threat or some such.

Now, Jo continues with her homicidal fantasies.

"... You and some of your Cooperland friends call it 'nonsense' because you and these same folks would have to eat a crow the size of the turkey in A Christmas Carol if we are right about Christiansen....I keep telling you to stop worrying. Chances are very small we are right...."

That's what we're counting on.

skyjack71

Duane Weber on more than one occassion was for periods of time exposed to Rock Climing, Skiing (but he was better at Ice Skating), survival in cold moutain settings and paratrooper training. I knew its and bits of the story of those yrs, but it took recent findings to be able to see it clearly and present it in such a way the FBI nor the Goverment could continue to deny Duane Weber had the actual training and opportunity I have maintained for yrs.

Sorry it took me 20 yrs to find this but that was how GOD designed it. I wasn't supposed to know - but, my renewed faith has given me a GIFT.

Yes, those cook books played a very important part of all of this - the GOD part. Where they books left on the plane by family members or was that something Cooked UP buy the writer Cook...I never knew who instigated the enquiry or it it even happened.

Hmm.. I get the connection now.

I think there's more to his life than the Dan Cooper angle. I mean if the guy has cooked up so much...may be he did this confession as well. Or maybe he said it for you to start digging about his life after he was gone.... kinda his way that u deserve to know the truth.

But again if you keep turning I am sure you will land up at bizarre in his life.