47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"... I believe the hijacker...selected the military chute, and seemed to know what he was doing with it...I don't base my opinion on what COSSEY says, Bruce. I based it on the FBI document, which describes the chutes that were given to Cooper...."

And you believe the FBI and this document because, why? Because they are the FBI and the FBI never lies, always gets things right and never makes mistakes?

That FBI, or the real one?

You know, the FBI that welcomed Cossey into their ranks, structured their investigation around his pronouncements, anointed him the official go-to-guy for all media parachute questions - like your fave Amboy chute - and then walked away from him when he got whacked?

"...The article is pretty plain on who actually owned and delivered the chutes. And obviously it wasn't Earl Cossey. One minor delivery point might be wrong, otherwise I think it is correct..."

Okay, Bobby, so now you're saying that Cooper's chutes were Hayden's, and not Cossey's.

Yet, Hayden says he sent two identical civilian 26' Pioneers to Sea-Tac.

So where did the "military" NB-8 come from?

RobertMBlevins

"...The article is pretty plain on who actually owned and delivered the chutes. And obviously it wasn't Earl Cossey. One minor delivery point might be wrong, otherwise I think it is correct..."

Okay, Bobby, so now you're saying that Cooper's chutes were Hayden's, and not Cossey's.

Yet, Hayden says he sent two identical civilian 26' Pioneers to Sea-Tac.

So where did the "military" NB-8 come from?

Okay...now you are quoting someone without a source. This is how digital voice recorders or vid cams come in handy. I have Hayden...who has seen the FBI document and has a copy in a frame at his office...tell me it is basically accurate. And there is the FBI document as well, which describes the chutes reasonably well. You will have to provide proof that Hayden actually claims this, you know.

So now you're saying that Hayden has reversed himself, and now accepts that he sent a "military" NB-8 to Sea-Tac, and never knew he did so for 40 years until he talked with you?

Can you prove that?

"...now you are quoting someone without a source. This is how digital voice recorders or vid cams come in handy. I have Hayden...

I have Hayden as my source, too!

Funny how life works, eh?

So, do you think Norm lied to me, or I just mucked-up my notes and Bruce Thun was busy talking with Norm and didn't see my confusion?

Or, do you think I'm making this stuff up?

Oh, and what's your source for your opinion? Or is it just a fact-less opinion.

I miss one day and come back to two pages of factual discussion on Cooper. Nice!

King BS, you posted the file. Good on you mate. Now up your meds and tell us whom you think, sorry hypothesize, whacked Cossey. FBI contract killer? You're always dissin' the bungling FBI and now you hypothesize they're smart enough to use and whack Cossey? Make up your mind BS.

Isn't the NB6/NB8 chutes you keep talking about actually just the description of the containers?

I might actually buy your book and read chapter 8 before you go all chapter 11. See what I did right there BS? ;) I'm learning!

Reichenbach

I miss one day and come back to two pages of factual discussion on Cooper. Nice!

King BS, you posted the file. Good on you mate. Now up your meds and tell us whom you think, sorry hypothesize, whacked Cossey. FBI contract killer? You're always dissin' the bungling FBI and now you hypothesize they're smart enough to use and whack Cossey? Make up your mind BS.

Isn't the NB6/NB8 chutes you keep talking about actually just the description of the containers?

I might actually buy your book and read chapter 8 before you go all chapter 11. See what I did right there BS? ;) I'm learning!

Y'all put a smile on my face, Rikes. Way to go!

Yes, NB-6, etc is just a designation for the container. Inside could be LOTS of different stuff, like a C-9 Military canopy that is suggested by Mr. Three-Seven-Seven, or even a civilian chute, such as a Steinthal.

As for speculatin' on who whacked Coss, I'd go with a freelance pro on a one-time contract basis. If I had to put money on it, I'd say Serbian or Russian. Somebody white, male, tall and inconspicuous for a upper-middle class neighborhood in the suburbs.

Scenario #2. Local punk who is violent and vicious, and lives with his mother. As Jo and I discussed, we believe that Momma found Coss' wallet in Sonny-Boy pants and mailed the cards back to the family, as she was trying to do the right thing. She did it on the Q-T so that her Sonny would not find out and whack his mommy.

I, like Bobby, joked with the KCSO about the case, and PIO Sgt West didn't laugh when, in the face of weeks-worth of delays from the KCSO, I suggested that NCIS would have picked up the fingerprints and DNA from the cards, envelopes and stamps in 42 minutes.

She didn't even chuckle.

By the way, Rikesie, I think we need to consider a terminology change. I get confused when you post something as BS. Perhaps it would be better if you would use BAS, such as King BAS, when you want to address me directly, and BS when you merely want to offer your opinion on what I say.

Such as: That's a Bunch of BS, King BAS.

Just a thought.

Lastly, Scenario #2 kind of let's the FBI off the hook for whackin' Coss, but I could work in the MKULTRA angle - you know a young kid hypnotized to smack Cossey in the head with a pipe wrench.

I mean, that was the purpose of spending all that taxpayer money for decades - get guys to do the dirty work and not get PTSD because they can't remember anything.

Anyways, greetings from Diaper Mt. Glad to have you back. Where were you? Was sex involved? Just askin'...

"...I don't want to be too hard on Bruce. There's no doubt he has tried to question a lot of people in the Cooper case and has raised a few issues.... But...Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, believe it or not. Just seems like it occasionally. Sometimes people just act human and make mistakes. The idea is to discover the difference between that, or whether people did something untoward deliberately...."

Exactly Bobby! Thank you!!!

The FBI made plenty of mistakes. Now, we're trying to ascertain why, and if the act of goofing-up compels anyone to cover it up.

Then, there is the more systematic and deliberate conspiracy that is configured and planned, and in Norjak that has yet to confirmed with any concrete evidence.

As a result, we are in the process of sifting the tea leaves of evidence.

SO, were the cigarette butts lost on purpose, or did some jerk just throw them away?

Or, was Cossey just a guy hungry for fame and had a Big Mouth, or was he an opportunist that smart guys at the Bureau put to work to Serve A Higher Good?

Were 18 guys actually sitting in Row 18, or did someone make a clerical error?

Did Larry Carr really believe everything that Cossey said, or was Larry just a pretty face and had trouble trying his shoes?

Did the feds find thousands of shards at T-Bar, or did they miscount? Remember, most special agents weren't math major, but rather attorneys.

By the way, Bobby, maybe you could ask your friend at the Bureau, Freddie-the-Teddie-Gutt, if he can find the thousands of shards that Himms say are in Seattle, but the CS and GG couldn't find?

Just askin'.

BruceSmith

By the way, Rikesie, I think we need to consider a terminology change. I get confused when you post something as BS. Perhaps it would be better if you would use BAS, such as King BAS, when you want to address me directly, and BS when you merely want to offer your opinion on what I say.

I don't actually post as BS. If I say BS then I'm talking about you or to you because to me, you're BS. Bruce Smith (if that is you're real name.)

You're in a tough spot BS. So is RobertBlevin. Now you have both produced books you are committed. Sort of clouds your vision. Now everything to you about the Cooper case has to be an FBI cover up. That's your cross.

You want my opinion on Cossey? He was a wild card. I think he saw the opportunity to make a quick buck, human greed, an opportunist. I think he didn't say "they're my chutes" to NWO at the start but something like "I want paid for these." Once he got his dough, he was on the slippery slope and had to say "they're my chutes" from there on. Oh what a tangled web etc. Like a lot of con-men, liars, etc. you have to lie to get out of lies and pretty soon Cossey had no idea what the Hell he said yesterday. That's MHO. That doesn't mean we have to conclude that everything he said is now discredited.

I think I'm going to write a book about how your book BS, is just a diversion to throw off the fact that the FBI have proven this case a long time ago and you know it. You're an FBI shill to make the actual efficient and precise FBI look like clowns. Nice try, BS, you MKULTRA patsy;)

"..I don't actually post as BS. If I say BS then I'm talking about you or to you because to me, you're BS. Bruce Smith (if that is you're real name.)

You're in a tough spot BS. So is RobertMBlevins. Now you have both produced books you are committed. Sort of clouds your vision. Now everything to you about the Cooper case has to be an FBI cover up. That's your cross.

You want my opinion on Cossey? He was a wild card. I think he saw the opportunity to make a quick buck, human greed, an opportunist. I think he didn't say "they're my chutes" to NWO at the start but something like "I want paid for these." Once he got his dough, he was on the slippery slope and had to say "they're my chutes" from there on. Oh what a tangled web etc. Like a lot of con-men, liars, etc. you have to lie to get out of lies and pretty soon Cossey had no idea what the Hell he said yesterday. That's MHO. That doesn't mean we have to conclude that everything he said is now discredited.

I think I'm going to write a book about how your book BS, is just a diversion to throw off the fact that the FBI have proven this case a long time ago and you know it. You're an FBI shill to make the actual efficient and precise FBI look like clowns. Nice try, BS, you MKULTRA patsy[;)

Patsy of MKULTRA? I suppose the comparison was inevitable.

You're right, about the "FBI-Conspiracy" being my mark in the Cooper landscape now. That's how it goes, I suppose.

Some facts. My name is truly Bruce Smith, although I prefer Bruce A. Smith, which is how my name appears on the book cover. (You did read the book, correct?).

Hence, "BAS" is my preferred signatore.

You assessment of Cossey appears solid, but I sense he wasn't as much of an opportunist as you might think. He had a more formal relationship with the FBI than just being a slimy character who hung out in the hallways and got underfoot.

Rather, he was a parachuting consultant: mentoring the agents, directing the investigation, and performing as a spokesperson to the media.

Much of what Geoffrey Gray writes about Cossey in "Skyjack," and the huntfordbcooperforum, indicate thusly. GG cites numerous FBI files that portray a very real relationship between Coss and the Norjak agents, and many of those documents are quoted in my "DB Cooper and the FBI."

As a result, evaluating what Cossey said, when, and to whom, is all a question of how much salt we should swallow when pondering his many pronouncements.

But to let him off the hook because he was a "wild card" and an asshole is irresponsible. Remember, you are doing a lot of speculating about why Cossey acted the way he did.

In my view, to discount his involvement in the DB Cooper case, and more importantly his impact upon the FBI and their investigation, is not supported by the huge amounts of facts and testimonies I have presented in "DB Cooper and the FBI."

Is that my "cross"? Well, me and Jesus will have a lot to talk about one day, won't we.

"...Don't try to draw me into your conspiracy crap or questions about the FBI...I think you have some problems staying grounded in this case...

I think after the FBI meets me and Techie Guy in person and listens to us, takes a look at what we're presenting to them, they may actually take a look at Kenny this time. They have never done that, no matter what you may have been told. And the number of people on the witness list is at least a dozen, with their testimonies already recorded for the report..."

I recommend that you meet with Special Agent Jeremy Blauser. When he hosted a similar meeting with the Formans, Pat Forman says Jeremy became a true believer in Barb in less than 60 minutes.

Shortly afterwards, though, Blauser disappeared, along with all the DNA stuff from Barb that the Formans' attorney had dropped off at the FBI.

As your friend, I hope you go prepared. Remember, if Kenny is DB Cooper, what do you think the FBI will do? Shake your hand?

Or send you off to Area 51, or some such, for "further debriefing?"

Please let us know when and where you are scheduled to meet with the feddies. And call us when you get home...if you get home....

"..Who says he's missing? Any articles about it? A missing FBI agent, even a retired one, is going to be news. Maybe Blauser thought about it and decided the sex-change guy wasn't Cooper, after all...."

Oh, Bobby, once again you prove you haven't read my book even though I gave a copy to you ages ago.

In the book I discuss my searches for Blauser. I also reported on that search here at the DZ.

In a nutshell, when I went looking for him in late 2008 and early 2009, calling his cell number that was posted on his FBI business card, which he had given to Pat Forman in 2006.

I discovered it had been disconnected.

So, I called his FBI office in LA, and they confirmed for me that he had worked there, but they refused to tell where he had gone or even if he was still with the FBI. When I told the FBI person I was talking to that her information sounded like the end of the road in terms of finding Jeremy, she replied, "Yup, it sure does."

I also called FBI HQ, but that call went nowhere.

Further, since no one I know knows where Jeremy Blauser came from, details on his family, or such, I'm pretty much stuck.

I did call Larry Carr about Jeremy Blauser, and asked LC where JB had gone and what his role in the Norjak investigation was. Larry sounded like he didn't know who I was talking about, but Larry didn't want me to think that so he quickly recovered his composure and said, "Oh, he was just helping out on the case."

Yet, Larry never talked publicly about ANY help from anyone, let alone someone like Jeremy, especially any agent who had gone to the Dark Side and had started advocating for Barb Dayton.

At the time, I openly wondered if Jeremy was part of a parallel Cooper investigation within the FBI, tasked with keeping track of the overt Norjak effort headed by Larry Carr.

I have no proof of that, but my broader experiences on other cases, such as the Mauck double murder in Graham in 2007, showed me that there are factions within the FBI that are often at cross-purposes with each other.

We saw that in Norjak as well, and related cases such as reported by Dorwin - we had the "cowboys" who wanted to shoot-up hijacked airplanes, and the others who were more amenable to compromise, negotiation, and the long play.

The choice to be made, as has been described here by some and at the Shutter forum, clearly show that some FBI agents opt for the shoot-out even if it means that pilots and passengers end up dead or injured.

Along those lines, Dorwin Schroeder was very emotional when I spoke with him on the phone and he described some cowboys double-crossing him during a skyjacking. While he was on the phone with the hijacker and negotiating a surrender, the cowboys ambushed the skyjacker and killed him. This happened at Sea-Tac circa 1980, and Dorwin heard the shots ring-out over the phone. Dorwin was stunned, and shouted into the phone, "What's happening, what's happening..." but all he heard was silence.

We also had a confrontation in Norjak, with the FBI screwing around with the refueling at Sea-Tac, and Ratajczak had to kick their asses into motion and get the plane refueled.

"Lives were at stake," he told me, adding, "Yes, I raised my voice with the FBI , and a that's all I'm going to say in the matter."

I told this tidbit in the book, and I've also posted it here and at the Mountain News, so it shouldn't be new news, but just a refresher...

RobertMBlevins

NON-COOPER: I want to lighten things up by telling you a funny...and TRUE story...that happened to me back in 1981. I think the Statute of Limitations has expired on this one, so talking about it is okay. I also recently sent a nice message to the person in question about this, since he is now out of jail. B|

I actually sold a car to a spy and bank robber. Christopher Boyce, you know...the Falcon. I just ordered his new book to see if he put in anything about this incident.

Interesting read! I think I saw a glimpse of the incident in Revenge Story.

skyjack71

Do not know who said what - but below are quotes that will mean something very important in a few days.

OK you guys just set the whole thing up & you guys & I have NEVER spoke & we do not know each other & have never met.

Case #1199879 Municipal Court, Akron, Ohio May 5, 1943.

;)Does that not sound ODD to some of you - Duane's brother was an engineer with Boeing & with a great deal of education. He did not understand the information he found in the files his mother kept & frankly I didn't either...thought the FBI would have some answers, but they didn't even know all of this...nor did they ever acknowledge it.

Gosh did I miss something or the Internet God playing tricks on your posts again?

Is there some revelations like Blevin's authorship...in a few days?

BruceSmith

Or, do you think I'm making this stuff up?

Oh, and what's your source for your opinion? Or is it just a fact-less opinion.

Yea U Make UP THINGS & you make your own qeeried thoughts & opinions about individual with NO reasoning other than to sensationalize

I personally know & so does Tina & others . You Lie & Write things that are not true. Such as your supposed conversation with Tina's brother in law & her sister....I was holding on the phone with her while she was listening to the conversation you were having with him

She briefly went to the door & he step inside....he told her to keep me on the line until you (BRUCE) had left the premises

Then you came to this thread & told some horrible things about Tina's brother-in-law & her sister....the same way you demeaned Tina. Two inteviews - NOT likely!

You denied this a few pages back!
You are a discusting person.

You have stated horrible things about them - exposing you in this thread is justice - but, will it be justice enought?

Not until you spend some time repenting your transgression & making public & formal apologies...you will be publically denouced.

[:/]The weapon of choice was yours - and it was never disclosed in public records. Figure out how to get around that one!

Time for you to take a serious look at your ego & purpose....at the rate you are going - I expect you are going to do some time....along with what you have done in the past! You didn't know I knew about YOUR past!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

thousandthings

***Do not know who said what - but below are quotes that will mean something very important in a few days.

OK you guys just set the whole thing up & you guys & I have NEVER spoke & we do not know each other & have never met.

Case #1199879 Municipal Court, Akron, Ohio May 5, 1943.

;)Does that not sound ODD to some of you - Duane's brother was an engineer with Boeing & with a great deal of education. He did not understand the information he found in the files his mother kept & frankly I didn't either...thought the FBI would have some answers, but they didn't even know all of this...nor did they ever acknowledge it.

Gosh did I miss something or the Internet God playing tricks on your posts again?

What are u talking about?
How do U know I have a problem with my postings right now...I was not even able to post, but today it is letting me post..be that the DZ, my computer or someone running interference..

thousandthings

I am not sure what you meant by that post?

I have told this story before, but now I have more proof....the CIA or whatever forces that hide things - as the yrs go by they get little sloppy, but some secrets do not stay secret forever...such be the things that happened in the 40's.

Lots of military secrets from that era are now being publish as the - participants demand it...when the government does not release certain things & with the computer & the family members of those soldiers starting to tell their secret & the government actually attempting to clean things up.

The secrets of the 40's was a secret - technology & those who lived it are now telling their stories....or family members are telling the story of their father or brother.

This is nothing new - but, part of the story I have been telling for yrs ....ever since Mar 28th 1995 the day Duane died.

It would be 1 yr & 3 months before I understood what he had been trying to tell me during that last yr of his life & the little things over an 18 marriage & relationship. I am a simple woman - I didn't understand what he was telling me & rarely asked questions.I always tried to be a GOOD WIFE. That last yr I didn't realize what he was telling me - nor did I understand much of it until the DZ & more recently NEW information the computer age - has made available....

What Duane's brother found in his sister's stuff she left with him - he didn't understand. She took lots of things with her to her son's but, no on will be privey with what she took with her. Her brother went thru the things she provided to him, but certain pictures referenced in papers were not found.

Duane Older Brother did the best he could with the old records. He was 13 yrs older & didn't live at home while in high school & college - he stayed with other family members to be able too go to college & get his degree & more.

An amazing & intelligent man - even though he was elderly in the yrs we communicated up until a few months before he died.

He left everything with a neice as he had no children of his own...but she is seemingly not interested in opening the stuff & refused me access...so all I have is what the brother shared with me.....there are other pictures I wanted but out of my grasp now & out of the public grasp - old files she never opened but refused me access to. I know what I am looking for - she would not know any of it....she also does not understand I did not know Duane until I was 38 yrs old and that I would treasure anything she wanted to copy or to give me. She had not even opened the stuff and like most young people it may have been disposed of by now.

skyjack71

I have told this story before, but now I have more proof....the CIA or whatever forces that hide things - as the yrs go by they get little sloppy, but some secrets do not stay secret forever...such be the things that happened in the 40's.

I get the story...also no denying Duane had a dubious past. Did you post that in relation to DBC or as a revelation to one more thing u discovered from Duane's past?

I left up your title line as that is what this post will start - how appropriate.

Warrior for truth.

Duane Lorin Weber aka John “Johnny” C. Collins & many other aliases was born June 18, 1924 & died March 28, 1995.

Having been unable to comply with the rules set forth by the Navy he struck a 90 day wonder officer who was harassing a woman at local bar.Duane was dishonorably discharged from the Navy.

He wanted to do his duty - that is how his parent & peers raised him. He had a Great Uncle in Canada who was married to a woman of Swedish heritage (I have some place a picture of her grave Duane kept and it has a picture of her & the grave marker). Kenyon or something like that.

Duane’s family moved to CA in 1943 & because of a connection to the Barths & one of them lived in WA.

Duane spent some time in the forest of CA at a camp near Tahoe....but the exact date of that are unknown and only pictures connected him to this group. But pictures make lots of connections. In a post later on there will be pictures of the guys at that camp & pictures of guys from another camp in Co and pictures of Duane. You will see not only one guy - but 2 guys who are repeated in other pictures...Co versus Ca versus WA.

I am not well, but it involves the names of serveral camps & I am really not able to transport pictures - need some help to make this presentation the best ever done. If anyone knows someone in my area that will do this at NO charge to me - please pm me with their contact number.

An Army Camp for misfits in Camp Siebert, Alabama and then another camp in Co. He was discharged from the Army after the CO detainment.

The encampment in Colorado - something the FBI never disclosed by the FBI, but pictures do not LIE.

Duane Weber on more than one occassion was for periods of time exposed to Rock Climing, Skiing (but he was better at Ice Skating), survival in cold moutain settings and paratrooper training. I knew its and bits of the story of those yrs, but it took recent findings to be able to see it clearly and present it in such a way the FBI nor the Goverment could continue to deny Duane Weber had the actual training and opportunity I have maintained for yrs.

Sorry it took me 20 yrs to find this but that was how GOD designed it. I wasn't supposed to know - but, my renewed faith has given me a GIFT.

Yes, those cook books played a very important part of all of this - the GOD part. Where they books left on the plane by family members or was that something Cooked UP buy the writer Cook...I never knew who instigated the enquiry or it it even happened.

The names & ID's of other young man. Duane eager to serve just didn’t conform very well...nor did his vision meet the 20/20 required to be a pilot.

I have not been able to co-ordinate the time lines - Duane was running fast & ended up right in the front of the Authorities - right under their nose. This one location the FBI agents had to know about - because I put it right in front of them. The other location little was known about. The WA part - well, we have to thank SNOWMAN for that.
In fact Snowman when he was here was feeding all of the this to us - but no one ever got it & I didn't get it.

Who is Snowman? Who is Rainmaker?
Who is Bernard? Who is Clark? Who is Ralph...I know some of the answers and you guys will also ONE day.

These camps took misfits and/or those who did NOT qualify to serve - with handicaps such as vision problems. He would train at several camps . One person knew who he really was - a young man connected to his great aunt….(I have a cast on & cannot dig thur the files to find the pictures & the grave marker).

His great Uncle was married to a woman (great aunt was born in Sweden & this was a late life union). The great depression took its toll on many families including Duane’s parent who lost everything because of the great depression & with friend by the last name of Barth would go to CA to start over & some of them to WA Note that the wife of Stanley Gilliam connected with the 727’s and Boeing was married to the daughter of Duane’s mothers best friend. She and Duane were only a month apart in age.

You guys know what Camp Hale was - right? Remember all those jumping badges Duane had collected that I sold at a garage sale...he collected those himself - not as a jumper but discards from old friends.

I wish I had not got rid of all of the jumping badges because now I know how and why Duane had those in his possession…as they showed up at the same time the “books” showed up. I wondered how Duane knew a General.

Duane always talked about the WAR like he was there - he was in spirit because some of the guys he trained with did go over.

What the sister was trying to tell me in our last conversation…I guess God has a way of providing the truths - some those names were NOT German as I thought, but Swedish and German - all immigrant families who settled in America.

Duane had told me about Operation Market Garden - but it was his friend who was there. The friend may not have know Cooper was Weber and/or just did not connected Cooper to his old friend after all of those yrs,

If he knew - then the skyjacking might have been planned for some reason, but I believe it was personal with Duane Weber...He had found out he had polysitic kidney disease in 1970 and decided he would go out doing what he never got to do in 1943 - prove himself...

When he did that jump and he lived - he knew he had to make himself worthy of living - he had to change - it was difficult but he did it...because he was never really a bad man. Back in those day you go to prison for just 2 months and you are marked for the rest of your life...refused jobs and the women you want would never have married an excon...so he ended up with alcoholics and swingers...anywhere he could find the action...

All of this just bounce off the wall after I realilzed I have to finish this & I have to do it now - not next yr. Because Next Yr. might not ever come.

"...Warrior for truth.

Duane Lorin Weber aka John “Johnny” C. Collins & many other aliases.."

Duane (no "y," no "w") was a warrior for truth?

Good things those warriors have incorporated themselves and avail their constitutional protections.

It appears that Diaper Mt. is the K2 of Cooper World.

Bruce wrote:

As for speculatin' on who whacked Coss, I'd go with a freelance pro on a one-time contract basis. If I had to put money on it, I'd say Serbian or Russian. Somebody white, male, tall and inconspicuous for a upper-middle class neighborhood in the suburbs.

Scenario #2. Local punk who is violent and vicious, and lives with his mother. As Jo and I discussed, we believe that Momma found Coss' wallet in Sonny-Boy pants and mailed the cards back to the family, as she was trying to do the right thing. She did it on the Q-T so that her Sonny would not find out and whack his mommy.

Bruce,

If you could remote view Cooper on the 727 why cant you go to the crime scene right before Cossey was whacked then tell us what you saw?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

skyjack71

thousandthings

I get the story...also no denying Duane had a dubious past. Did you post that in relation to DBC or as a revelation to one more thing u discovered from Duane's past?

I have talked about these things - but understand my mind goes in several directions at one time. I should have ignored all others & have kept telling the story without responding to others....

I should have stayed the course many yrs ago not waivering or letting myself fall in the conversation - I would be going in a direction & get off track...

I do not interview well, because if someone asks me a question - I am lost -I jump all over the board - Why I have not been able to get anyone to really hear me!

It is my fault. [/skjack71]