47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Reichenbach

"...3 - When Earl Cossey said he delivered the chutes, I'm sure he didn't mean he delivered the chutes to Sea-Tac. What exactly is the basis for Cossey being called a liar?..."

SO, Rikes, you don't believe me when I say that Cossey told me that he owned the chutes and sent them to Sea-Tac via Boeing Field?

How come?

Similarly, how come you're "sure he didn't mean he delivered them to Sea-Tac." What's the basis of your confidence on this issue?

BS, I thought it was accepted that the chain of command went NWO SEA Flt Ops scrambled and phoned Pacific Aviation (I believe there is a statement from the individual, Harrison maybe?) who knew/contacted Cossey and he shoved the Hayden chutes he had packed at his house into a cab (after being paid for them by NWO SEA.) They went to Boeing Field then to Sea-Tac by private car to 305. The other two were harder to secure and went more direct by state patrol. It was my understanding that Cossey much later said he "owned" the chutes because he received money for them which was sent in the cab by NWO SEA.

Am I wrong on all that?

Yes.

What you claim is kind of Cossey's story, circa 2009, and supported by Larry Carr here in the DZ, except you substitute Hayden's chutes for Cossey's. Cossey always told me the backs chutes were his, and he told Larry the same thing.

The FBI files on the subject are clearly fucked-up, but they don't even come close to csuggesting your scenario.

When I called Coss in 2011 to sort it out, and asked him why he sent the chutes to the wrong airport he said "Fuck You" and slammed his phone down.

Further, the private car has never been identified, nor the driver.

We have two conflicting scenarios: Hayden's and Cossey's:

To wit:

1. Hayden had two identical Pioneer back chutes and sent them directly to Sea-Tac by taxi to George Harrison at NWO freight office.

I spell all this out in detail in Chapter 8, which is the biggest chapter in the book. Remember, the book's only $6.99

Yes, I have both books - the AWARE book and the Tina book; (thought I made that very clear with the post I am repeating below).

skyjack71

I typed a long post and it went POOF! Everytime I do this I have put a lot of effort into the post and it has real meaning so I do NOT know why such post conveniently go POOF.

It is all in this thread about the Book, Tina the little girl in the book and the picture of the little girl.

Too much pain to try to restructure the post I just did that went POOF! Seems like GOD just doesn't want the story told - especially when the story goes to Tina & that cook book & how it appeared in my home.

I actually got to speak with the author of the book a yr before she died...she was living in FL & still had 2 copies of the book - only 3000 were published and distributed thru a church where Tina lived at the time of the crime.

She was a remarkable woman & very very alert & well spoken for her age which I believe to be in her 90's. She was thrilled to talk about her book.

The little girl's picture I scanned & it stuck to the scanner - I proceeded to attempt to put it back together the best I could.

I did ask the author why she named the little Dutch girl Tina - & she said because she like the name.

Someone once claimed that when the RIVER RATS did their thing a few yrs ago, a couple approached the FBI agent wanting to know what happened to their relative's books that were left on the plane as they were never returned...NOW that could simply have been something that Grey made up..I do not remember where the statement came from.

I read that statement someplace in all of the accountings given of the river search by the group who went there a few yrs ago trying to reconstruct the money find.

Grey saw the BOOKS as there was 2 of them - both from the same era. One connected to AWARE and OR & WA and the other one from a church in the area the crew came out of. ODD!

I still have the books & will cherish them till the end of my life. Another occupant on the plane asked me if I thought maybe Tina used the books to entertain & interact with Cooper. I had no answer for that as that is what I have thought for yrs.

One of the quotes in the book I believe guided Duane to become all he could be...and that book was his conscience & his guide thru out the rest of his life. That is what I believe & I have no proof these books were on that plane - other than the damage to one of the books.

That book had water damage & there was markings on the back to indicate that end had been exposed to water damage.

The markings (impression on the lower back side) appeared to be the same size as legal currency. This all fit the story Duane told me about a shed in WA or OR. Duane left me in THE DALLES for 5 & 1/2 hours one morning & when he got back he was soiled.

He told me a woman he went to see ( a woman whose husband had died) asked him to move somethings in a shed where water had been leaking.

This fits the money & it fits the damaged book....the other book was undamaged....but created & published by the wives of men of who worked with AWARE.

AWARE built airstrips, communications system for private & military facilities...they built the VOR's. They constructed the towers....all of the things Duane was so knowledgable of.
They cleared the land & built private strip for jumpers - such as 2 locations for one of the more prominent jumpers in WA. Duane knew all of these strips & all of these towers & the VOR & he pointed them out to me on our trip in 1979....I had little knowledge of Cooper at that time & Cooper was only mentioned jokingly one (1) time on that trip - our first day in WA & after that NOTHING else was said about Cooper.

Yet, each & every place he took me seems to be significant regarding Cooper's/Weber's knowledge of the area.

NOW do u understand why I will not give up until God calls me home...my quality of life has become such that I live each day hoping beyond all hope that the truth will be known before I am called home.

Recent conversations with a person of interest gave me a gift - not a tangible gift, but one that I needed to go forward with.....faith. I was assured that I was not alone in my beliefs regarding the bible.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Reichenbach

"...3 - When Earl Cossey said he delivered the chutes, I'm sure he didn't mean he delivered the chutes to Sea-Tac. What exactly is the basis for Cossey being called a liar?..."

SO, Rikes, you don't believe me when I say that Cossey told me that he owned the chutes and sent them to Sea-Tac via Boeing Field?

How come?

Similarly, how come you're "sure he didn't mean he delivered them to Sea-Tac." What's the basis of your confidence on this issue?

BS, I thought it was accepted that the chain of command went NWO SEA Flt Ops scrambled and phoned Pacific Aviation (I believe there is a statement from the individual, Harrison maybe?) who knew/contacted Cossey and he shoved the Hayden chutes he had packed at his house into a cab (after being paid for them by NWO SEA.) They went to Boeing Field then to Sea-Tac by private car to 305. The other two were harder to secure and went more direct by state patrol. It was my understanding that Cossey much later said he "owned" the chutes because he received money for them which was sent in the cab by NWO SEA.

Am I wrong on all that?

Yes.

Chap 8 tells the full story (only 7 bucks!) and all the scenarios and who says what, and what FBI files are Fubared, etc.

In a nutshell, we have two scenarios - Hayden's and Cossey's. Adding to the confusion, the FBI files mix them up and add a few new twists that no one confirms or can explain. Anyway:

1. Hayden had two 26' Pioneer back chutes and sent them by taxi to NWO freight office, attn: George Harrison, at Sea-Tac.

2. Cossey says he had two back chutes at his home that he OWNED (and was later paid for by NWO), and sent them to Boeing Field via taxi, and then they were transferred to a private car and delivered to Sea-Tac. The driver and the car have never been identified, to my knowledge.

I called Coss in 2011 and asked him why he sent the chutes to the wrong airport and he said, "Fuck You" and slammed down the phone.

Additionally, Cossey vacilitated greatly on what kinds of chutes he sent. He has told me, and others, a variety of types of parachutes - NB-6, NB-8, Pioneer, a Paradise, and also allowed others to believe (erroneously) Paracommanders, such as Sluggo and many here at the DZ.

Early FBI documents claim Cossey sent an NB-6. Cossey confirmed that with me and said that he stuffed a 28-foot canopy into the container, which is designed for a 26-foot canopy, thus making it a tougher pull.

Larry believed the 28'-into-NB6 story and talked about it here. That's also the story Coss told me in 2009, but he denied it with me in our 2011 conversation.

Cossey also told me he sent a 26-foot civilian "sports" chute. In 2011 he settled on a Pioneer, but earlier he had been all over the map.

As for truth, Cossey flip-flopped on Cooper's skills and choice of chutes. First he made it, then he didn't. Plus, the FBi used him as the go-to-guy for Norjak chutes. Now, Cossey's rep is sanitized and all he did was pack a couple of Hayden's chutes way back when.

Note: Cossey did pack Hayden's chutes - I saw the packing card - but both Hayden and Cossey told me they didn't know each other, so when and where the packing took place, I don't know.

Reichenbach

Also while we're at it, Cooper exited two chutes, the FBI kept the dyed cut chute that we see as evidence and the other chute was returned to Hayden, isn't that correct?

Not quite.

1. Since no one saw DBC exit the airplane we don't know conclusively if he was wearing the second, reserve chute (the "dummy" chute). Remember, there were no D rings to attach it to the main chute harness.

Nevertheless, it was not found on the plane in Reno. Also missing were the bomb in the briefcase and the money in the bank bag. Since none of these items have been found, the question is where are they?

2. Yes, the FBI has the cut-up "good" reserve chute that DBC left on the plane. Stored in Seattle FO.

3. Yes, the "not-used" back chute was also kept by the FBI and delivered to Hayden about ten years later, after he waged a court battle to get it returned.

4. However, Cossey says his "not used" parachute was never returned, even though NWO supposedly paid for it. There is no explanation of these circumstances from the FBI, Cossey, or anyone else that I am aware of.

"...Not complicated at all. Attached: The Seattle FBI's own file on the matter, created shortly after the hijacking...."

Oh, Bobby, what are we going to do with you?

The FBI report is totally mucked-up. Even your sanitized and heavily edited version of the FBI report that you keep posting is fubar'd. For instance, where the fuck is "Boeing Flight Services in Seattle"?

And why were the chutes sent there when the skyjacking was taking place at Sea-Tac? HUNH!

BruceSmith

How come?

Am I wrong on all that?

Yes.

What you claim is kind of Cossey's story, circa 2009, and supported by Larry Carr here in the DZ, except you substitute Hayden's chutes for Cossey's. Cossey always told me the backs chutes were his, and he told Larry the same thing.

The FBI files on the subject are clearly fucked-up, but they don't even come close to csuggesting your scenario.

When I called Coss in 2011 to sort it out, and asked him why he sent the chutes to the wrong airport he said "Fuck You" and slammed his phone down.

Further, the private car has never been identified, nor the driver.

We have two conflicting scenarios: Hayden's and Cossey's:

To wit:

1. Hayden had two identical Pioneer back chutes and sent them directly to Sea-Tac by taxi to George Harrison at NWO freight office.

I spell all this out in detail in Chapter 8, which is the biggest chapter in the book. Remember, the book's only $6.99

My computer froze in the middle of posting this, so it is incomplete. I re-did it. See above.

RobertMBlevins

"...Truth is stranger than fiction ... and that is the only reason, a novice like me would entertain (and not rule out) any suspects...."

How big is your ruler, 1K, there are a reported 900 or so confessees.

Right here we've got:

1. Barb
2. Kenny-ish
3. Duane
4. Wolfie G-ish

Then there's smokejumpers, special forces,etc.......

Actually, no. You are speaking of the number of people the FBI seriously checked out for the hijacking...NOT the number of people who actually confessed to the crime. LOL produce a list. You can stop at 500 or so, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the remainder. :S

Let's cut to the chase, Bobby. How many confessees do you think there are?

Is 500 your magic number when you begin to doubt your conviction in the family confession of Kenny Christiansen?

What if I can only prove there were 400? Or 300? WTF difference would it make to you? That's the way it is with pissing contests.

Speaking of confessions, what did you think of my chapter on confessions and what Himmelsbach said about the hunderds of confessees he reviewed?

I am going to clarify one last time something for you fact chasers...

Cossey told me he packed the chutes but they had not yet been returned to Hayden. So he arranged for the chutes to be taken to the airport...there was a slight mix up & the chute went to another location, but only briefly.... then picked up by a courier & taken to Sea Tac.

Cossey NEVER in all of my conversations with him said he owned the chutes - just that he had the chutes & they had not been returned to the owner - Hayden.

Cossey was who was contacted when the FBI needed the chutes....& they contacted other places also...Cossey's packed chute were the first one to get there & the ones used by the Skyjacker.

Cossey as he aged may have felt he was entitled to claim the chutes since he packed them. There was a formal complaint filed & Hayden was paid for his chutes....this took several yrs because others had claimed they were Cossey's.

Of course Cossey may have attempted to claim they were is chutes & this was only in time...perhaps just due to all of the notoriety of the Skyjacking...it was good for his business.

Remember Cossey was a gambler & he took chances....and I am sure he bragged at one time the Chute were his - only meaning that he packed them. He was a gambler & he wasn't going to rock the boat...he was enjoying the RIDE!

Hayden proved ownership & he was the one paid...but it took a long time.

I had to go back to my notes of my conversations with both of them - but I had them....scribbles....taken over the phone.

Hayden was very nice when I spoke to him & it took forever for him to get paid for the chutes.

I suggest BRUCIE contact Hayden again and verify this...Bruce has been know to get his wires crossed on information.

Different writers took what was said - completely out of context....Cossey was specific with me - he packed them and the owner was Hayden. He had just finished packing them & they were still in his possession...Cossey was a gambler & he figured he would get in on the action regarding the Chutes...I do NOT doubt for one moment that he probably was just bullshiting around when he claimed ownership of the chutes but....his only investment was the packing fee and the arrangements for the delivery to Sea Tac....

skyjack71

I am going to clarify one last time something for you fact chasers...

Cossey told me he packed the chutes but they had not yet been returned to Hayden. So he arranged for the chutes to be taken to the airport...there was a slight mix up & the chute went to another location, but only briefly.... then picked up by a courier & taken to Sea Tac.

Cossey NEVER in all of my conversations with him said he owned the chutes - just that he had the chutes & they had not been returned to the owner - Hayden.

Cossey was who was contacted when the FBI needed the chutes....& they contacted other places also...Cossey's packed chute were the first one to get there & the ones used by the Skyjacker.

Cossey as he aged may have felt he was entitled to claim the chutes since he packed them. There was a formal complaint filed & Hayden was paid for his chutes....this took several yrs because others had claimed they were Cossey's.

Of course Cossey may have attempted to claim they were is chutes & this was only in time...perhaps just due to all of the notoriety of the Skyjacking...it was good for his business.

Remember Cossey was a gambler & he took chances....and I am sure he bragged at one time the Chute were his - only meaning that he packed them. He was a gambler & he wasn't going to rock the boat...he was enjoying the RIDE!

Hayden proved ownership & he was the one paid...but it took a long time.

I had to go back to my notes of my conversations with both of them - but I had them....scribbles....taken over the phone.

Hayden was very nice when I spoke to him & it took forever for him to get paid for the chutes.

I suggest BRUCIE contact Hayden again and verify this...Bruce has been know to get his wires crossed on information.

Different writers took what was said - completely out of context....Cossey was specific with me - he packed them and the owner was Hayden. He had just finished packing them & they were still in his possession...Cossey was a gambler & he figured he would get in on the action regarding the Chutes...I do NOT doubt for one moment that he probably was just bullshiting around when he claimed ownership of the chutes but....his only investment was the packing fee and the arrangements for the delivery to Sea Tac....

If this is true, Jo, would you consider that Cossey interfered with the Norjak investigation by telling falsehoods?

If so, should he have been prosecuted? Clearly he had spun Larry Carr 360 degrees on who owned what. What about the NB-8 canard, since Hayden adamantly claims he had two civilian chutes?

SO, what you are saying is that there were no military chutes whatsoever - no NB-6, no NB-8 - NADA!

Without those chutes, Cossey thoroughly de-railed the Norjak investigation, and the whole FBI perspective on Cooper picking the wrong chute, being a whuffo, etc, is all bullshit.

At what point does Cossey's action constitute a felony? Why didn't the FBI arrest him if he was such a mixed-up, dangerous guy?

Or did the FBI benefit by having a crazy guy on their team who would say anything to anybody for any reason?

Is that why he got whacked?

BruceSmith

Speaking of confessions, what did you think of my chapter on confessions and what Himmelsbach said about the hunderds of confessees he reviewed?

Bruce you spent 15 minutes with Himmelsbach & he ASKED you to leave.
Doyou think for ONE moment I believe he said what you stated above.

Mr. H and I had many many converations.
There was a few confessions - but they were just guys boasting....and easy to rule out. Anyone who seemingly had information - was contacted.

Specifically the only REAL Confession Mr. H knew of that could NOT immediately be disspelled was Weber's. Yes, there was always a few nuts out there, but Weber was the first person to say "I'm Dan Cooper". Most of the individuals were quickly ruled out - due to appearance and opportunity and having been know to lie to get attention.

The one man who tried to reach me in 2001 was not confessing to the crime, but he knew who was...and he would not go to the FBI unless he could be granted immunity....

Yes, there was 1000's of individuals contacting the FBI claiming they knew who Cooper was...or that they themselve were Cooper - ONE specific on was in jail on West coast line when he claimed to be Cooper....You see I have all of these little stories I never told you guys.

Your 15 minutes with Mr. H seems to grow and grow and grow with everything you post and write....so now who is a liar. He told you there was 1000's of contact, but not that these indiviual were confessing to the crime.

18E

Any theories on why he asked for 4 chutes with a combination of 2 different styles?

Was there a 2nd jumper who didn't jump?

Depending on what scenario you believe to be true, there could have been 6 chutes provided to DB Cooper.

Or more, if you consider that Flight 305 could have had extra chutes and clothing stowed in the overhead compartments somewhere between DC, MSP, Montana, etc...

But, "No," I have never considered a 2nd jumper.

You?

"....Specifically the only REAL Confession Mr. H knew of that could NOT immediately be disspelled was Weber's. Yes, there was always a few nuts out there, but Weber was the first person to say "I'm Dan Cooper". Most of the individuals were quickly ruled out - due to appearance and opportunity and having been know to lie to get attention..."

Nope, Barb Dayton was first - 1978. She beat Duane ( no w, no y) by quite a few years. Her confession was posted in the UW "DailY" about the same time, too, I believe.

Jo, please be more careful when you call someone a liar. It makes you look shabby and coarse.

It's an intriguing, unanswered question, which boggles my mind. I have thought through some of the possibilities such as:

1. A second jumper, accomplice
2. A second jumper as a hostage
3. Additional rigs in the event some were unusable
4. Additional resources, as we know paracord was used to tie-down the money sack.

It seems to me that there was a question in the plan or some other options that Cooper had in-play that may go unanswered, however I think it is of note that he requested more chutes than necessary for him to make a singular jump.

18E

It's an intriguing, unanswered question, which boggles my mind. I have thought through some of the possibilities such as:

4. Additional resources, as we know paracord was used to tie-down the money sack.

It seems to me that there was a question in the plan or some other options that Cooper had in-play that may go unanswered, however I think it is of note that he requested more chutes than necessary for him to make a singular jump.

I always thought he requested the extra chutes to imply he was taking a hostage with him, so the authorities wouldn't sabotage any of the chutes. That's just an opinion.

NMIWrecks

***It's an intriguing, unanswered question, which boggles my mind. I have thought through some of the possibilities such as:

I always thought he requested the extra chutes to imply he was taking a hostage with him, so the authorities wouldn't sabotage any of the chutes. That's just an opinion.

While the airliner was on the ground in Seattle, the flight crew was told (see the ground radio transcripts) that the FAA's Chief Psychologist was predicting that the remaining flight attendant would remain as a hostage and forced to parachute with Cooper and that the airliner would be blown up when they jumped. That was his explanation for the request for 2 back and 2 reserve parachutes.

2 front chutes and 2 chest packs that is not 4 chutes . The chest pack is just a back up in the event the main chute does not open. Asking for 2 sets would alert the athorities - he might be taking someone with him - this was to make sure the packs had NOT been tampered with.

These jumpers can expain that better than I can - Bruce is not a jumper and there are only 4 or 5 real jumpers who actually post now and then to the thread.

I get PM's from some of them - those who rarely post and some who never posted.

Always wondered about the old gentleman who contacted when I first came to the DZ.
He was not a well person & probably died all I had was is first name and his
handle - would love to have met that man.

There are several I really would like to meet before I go - but, that will just not happen unless they come to a jump in my area. Most no longer jump - because they are getting up in age...like Richard Peterson who knew when it was time to stop doing PULLS.

It must be a fascinating feeling to fly thru the air with NO WINGs (some jumpers do have wings now & they zoom around fast) but also knowing that before you get too close you can pull that cord.

Robert99

******It's an intriguing, unanswered question, which boggles my mind. I have thought through some of the possibilities such as:

While the airliner was on the ground in Seattle, the flight crew was told (see the ground radio transcripts) that the FAA's Chief Psychologist was predicting that the remaining flight attendant would remain as a hostage and forced to parachute with Cooper and that the airliner would be blown up when they jumped. That was his explanation for the request for 2 back and 2 reserve parachutes.

So then if in fact Cooper intentionally asked for two sets of chutes to ensure that the FBI would not tamper with them, giving them the notion that he would take a hostage, one would surmise this was a very smart tactic on his part.

skyjack71

2 front chutes and 2 chest packs that is not 4 chutes . The chest pack is just a back up in the event the main chute does not open. Asking for 2 sets would alert the athorities . . . . .

Jo,

Chest packs are genuine parachutes, back packs are genuine parachutes, and seat packs are genuine parachutes.

2 + 2 = 4. [Did you really make it past the Florida Real Estate Agents License test as you keep claiming?]

Telling a flight attendant that you are hijacking the aircraft, demanding $200,000, and demanding 4 parachutes would and did alert the authorities. In fact, it was the FBI who was trying to help secure the parachutes.

What happened to your rule about 8 hours between smoking and the keyboard?

Robert99

You know BS, I can see why Cossey told you to fuck off.
You've posted so much utter crap on this one page that my eyes are stinging from the smell of it. I don't even know where to start and I'm not even going to handle all of it.

- DID YOU JUST EVEN REMOTELY SUGGEST THAT THERE MIGHT BE SIX PARACHUTES?
- DID YOU IMPLY HERE THAT COSSEY MIGHT BE AN FBI SHILL?
- DID YOU JUST SUGGEST THAT MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE "GOT WHACKED?"

Are you joking? If you're screwing around, tongue in cheek, I will apologize. If not, you sir, are King Shit of Diaper Mountain.

>>> I'm going to give you a chance to walk up to the plate and hit a pitch BS. If you think that FBI summation ..HaydenCosseyFBIExcerpt.pdf.. is weak sauce, (it's the only one I have ever seen) post any document you have that proves that summation is inaccurate.<<<

Post it. A document.

Reichenbach

You know BS, I can see why Cossey told you to fuck off.
You've posted so much utter crap on this one page that my eyes are stinging from the smell of it. I don't even know where to start and I'm not even going to handle all of it.

- DID YOU JUST EVEN REMOTELY SUGGEST THAT THERE MIGHT BE SIX PARACHUTES?
- DID YOU IMPLY HERE THAT COSSEY MIGHT BE AN FBI SHILL?
- DID YOU JUST SUGGEST THAT MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE "GOT WHACKED?"

Are you joking? If you're screwing around, tongue in cheek, I will apologize. If not, you sir, are King Shit of Diaper Mountain.

>>> I'm going to give you a chance to walk up to the plate and hit a pitch BS. If you think that FBI summation ..HaydenCosseyFBIExcerpt.pdf.. is weak sauce, (it's the only one I have ever seen) post any document you have that proves that summation is inaccurate.<<<

Post it. A document.

Mixed metaphors there, Rikesie - smell of Diaper Mt. stinging your eyes?

But at least you got my Cooper Royalty correct. I always did think of myself as a King.

1. Yes, six parachutes: two from Cossey, two from Hayden, and two from Issaquah Sky Sports via the WSP. That is one scenario.

2. No, I am not implying that Cossey was an FBI shill. Rather, I was trying to prove a hypothesis that Cossey helped the FBI fabricate a new narrative to the Cooper skyjacking that would minimize Cooper's popular appeal and get guys like me off the FBI's back for not solving the case for 40-upteen years. To call Cossey a "shill" is not very dignified. The Cossey spin, I think, was masterful, and it lasted for 40 years. Impressive, no? The many Cooper stories that Cossey told was quite artful.

Further, any distraction that Cossey's announcements and behaviors might provide from searching for the real skyjacker was simply icing on the cake, I think, for the FBI. No?

3. Yes, I have often suggested that Coss got whacked because of his involvement with Norjack and his many bad behaviors, which are now coming to light.

Herr Reichs, all of this seems to get your knickers in a twist, if I might use a British saying. How come? Is Earl Cossey your patron saint, or are you the CEO of the American Parachute Rigging Association?

As for The Document on the parachutes, I'll have to go digging for it. In all actuality, what you're asking me to post was already posted here in September 2011, which is where I got it. Snowmman discovered that Geoffrey had stolen some of the FBI's files and stored them in a secret cache in cyber space. Snow posted the codes here and many of us went snooping through GG's stuff. It was fun! And very educational.

As for the document itself, it is virtually incomprehensible, which is why Bobby re-wrote it into Common American English. Of course, with Bobby-being-Bobby, he fucked it up in his own delightful way, which we continue to try to sort out.

Such are the many duties of Royalty.

Attached are the actual files, from pages 226-227 of a larger Cooper case file that I stole from GG.

BTW: Even though the FBI says that Hayden is the source of their information, Norman says he never spoke with the FBI, and he denies all of these descriptions.

"...Truth is stranger than fiction ... and that is the only reason, a novice like me would entertain (and not rule out) any suspects...."

How big is your ruler, 1K, there are a reported 900 or so confessees.

Right here we've got:

1. Barb
2. Kenny-ish
3. Duane
4. Wolfie G-ish

Then there's smokejumpers, special forces,etc.......

Actually, no. You are speaking of the number of people the FBI seriously checked out for the hijacking...NOT the number of people who actually confessed to the crime..."

Wrongo, Bobby.

The current figures in Norjak are:

1. Confessions reported to the FBI - 900-plus (Galen says 922)
2. Number of suspects/leads reported to the FBI that have been investigated: 1,100 and counting.

Ya know, Bobby, some days I really wonder if you ever read my book. How many copies have I sent to you???