47 47
quade

DB Cooper

He wasn't pleased with Gray either Robert, again, you have known in the past that he doesn't like his name mentioned. it was purposely done for your pleasure against his wishes.

The same thing happened when you posted Rataczak's info that was public knowledge as well, but Quade gave you a shot between the eye's about it, didn't he? you both push each others buttons constantly, but it appears to be ok to do on this side?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Blevins:
Why do you makes so many repetitive posts...seems like we all know this stuff by heart.

Well, I have a lot of room to talk!
Here I go AGAIN!

Those guys in the other thread have rehashed the money find to pieces & totally ignore the plant.

Tina's Bar:
One of them keeps insisting there was no house or building there to my right facing the river...and no fence and I explained the tree line - I was there in 1979 with Duane and in 2001 with Himmelsbach & Fazio.

Their description of the money find ignores all logic. There was more than on money plant - they only found one of them.

Certain individuals have twisted the truths to the point they no longer resemble anything reported in 1980....after the money find.

They reconstructioned the truths as reported by the witnesses and the authorities in that other place. These facts were NOT question in 1980 and now after all of these yrs others think they can just erased statements made to the FBI and to other in 1980.

The theories they throw out defy the evidence & the statements made by the subjects involved in 1980.

Why is there a reason to divide into "camp's". Ignoring the evidence presented in 1980 seems to be the way others survive - their conjectures have tainted the truths as stated in 1980.

Others have dreged the river to death!
Duane made more than one deposit in 1979....I have explained that several times - but some just do not believe me.....I was there with him & I do not know what he did at each site.

At one of these roads Topper Dr, Lieser Point or Image Lane - there was no house in 1979, but at one time there had been a house & Duane knew the man who owned it. NOTE: Not one of the supposed researchers would even check the property records for those 3 streets to find out the prior owner... not one - they do not want the truth to be know...who ever owned the properties you can bet will be someone I have ALREADY tied to Cooper (Weber).

It does require going to the court house - and there are those who live right on top of this. I did not have time to do this in 2010 as I was there for 15 day & only enough money for 7 days.
I didn't have the time to seach thru files. They could not provide me this information from long distance - because it required digging thru old manual records & the newer stuff was on the computer...the old stuff just like Washougal was filed away & dated for destruction at another date.

Duane instructed me to stay in the car & he opened the trunk & went down to the river...I could see his head coming up the bank & opened my door & asked if I could get out. He popped the trunk & I saw a bag and a shovel in his hand...but only briefly.

At the next stop - that was the Green Tank along the river...the same tank that was used for refueling the tug boats & Duane told me about knowing a man who used to work for them...

The next site he stopped at was Tina's Bar...again I was instructed to stay in the car....we parked infront of some huge trees and just to my right facing the river was a house, but Robt99 tells me there WAS NO HOUSE there, but a phone call to the one living FAZIO verified the house was STILL there.

That house was there in 1979 when I was with Duane and it was there in 2001 when the documentary was made.

Behind the house on the river was a wire fence & just outside of that was a row of trees. No need to write all of that again.

The final stop was at the Red Lion (the old Red Lion) at the foot of the old iron Vancouver bridge across the river to Portland. He was standing on the piling when I got there after running the errand he required of me & the little girls room.

I asked what he was doing - "Watching that paper bag float down the river".
I am near sited & I could not see it, but I jumped all over him about throwing trash in the river. The way he was grinning I thought he might be kidding but the trash barrels were empty...that was entirely against the rules...no trash and no smokes tossed anywhere.

There was another stop, but that was when he made a quick jaunt over to the Oregon side before getting to Vancouver...he threw a candy wrapper - ( it didn't fly like a candy wrapper) off of the bridge connecting OR with WA he had detoured off of I-10 to make a jaunt over to St. Helens, OR - the woman he was looking for was Helen Garrity. Her name is in a Cook Book put together by women from AWARE.

AWARE built towers, airports, landing strips and anything connected to airports. What did Duane have to do with AWARE? Oh they also built VORs.

For some reason the individuals in the other thread think the only throwing of money into the river was in Vancouver - one was way before that....but he did throw the bag off the pilings at the foot of the River in Vancouver at the Red Lion.

Of course there was NO planting...he was a stupid con who always got caught because he did stupid things...when the money was found in 1980 - he scooted out of site & I didn't know where he was for 2 months. he opened a safe Deposit box in Omaha,NB but the FBI didn't check it out. They would have found he opened in in 1980 and closed it in 1990 with his John Collins ID and drivers license....some how Duane Weber managed to have 2 drivers licenses at on time and they were both LEGAL!

CIA or someone like that might be able to do that - but how did a stupid EXCON pull that one off in 1980 and renew in in 1990. I still have that Drivers License - the FBI refused to even check to see if it was REAL - IT was REAL...now that is so old I was able to get it authenticated without it be shredded. The FBI had a COPY of it - what happend DID THEY MISS THE BALL? It was real - did they not think it STRANGE Weber had 2 drivers licenses under 2 names....

THEY saw this in 1996 when they collected evidence - but ignored it. WHY? HOW could they ignore that WEBER had two licenses. but under 2 names....

The FBI ignore a lot of thing about WEBER...why? The Missouri file I didn't see until Shutter found it and even yrs ago when Carr supposedly showed it - it had NO PICTURE with it. I contacted the STATE and other in Missouri - and no one understood why there was not pic with the file....well then 3 yrs ago the picture appears attached to Weber/John Collins Jefferson file?????

ODD? Am I the only one who thinks that is ODD. I am the one who begged for it for 14yrs & the FBI denied it to me....they didn't read my emails & they have not seen my postings - that one agent was ACTING on his own...& he succeeded in hiding Weber's picture...but that agent was out of the picture for a while & a sharp Shutter found the pic.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert, I just came into the Cooper forum when those comments were made. you are making a big deal out of nothing. this happens all over the internet. it's happened to me. I don't carry it around for display though.

It appears that it was pretty isolated, no? has the comments continued since 2000 and frickin 11? 4 years ago Robert, and you are still banging on people making fun of you? do I approve of it, no, but it's nothing shocking Robert.

You know Robert, sometimes not answering something doesn't always qualify guilt. Georger might of felt an answer was not deserving. you jump to conclusions often.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

YOUR USUAL REPETITIVE CRAP! CAN YOU NOT JUST BE BRIEF - WHY DO YOU LET THEM TRICK YOU INTO MAKING A POST THAT IS exactly WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO?

GET OVER IT...IF YOU DON'T REPLY THEY CAN'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOU - BUT YOU CONTINUALY FALL INTO THEIR TRAP....

CHEW YOUR NAILS, BUT DO SOMETHING TO KEEP YOUR FINGERS OFF OF THE KEY BOARD.

MAKE NICE POSTS BUT FOR GODS SAKE SHORTEN THEM! WHAT THEY DID TO YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COOPER.

YOU WERE GULLIBLE ENOUGH TO FALL FOR IT - SO JUST LET IT GO!

I know when to draw the line. You also forgot to tell people WHY I joined your site for a bit under a username. It was because some of the SAME PEOPLE who engaged in the hate-mongering

That is complete BS Robert! I've told you this several times. you joined a day or so after the start of the forum. do I need to dig up your post? your name was not brought up until you disclosed who you were!

The forum started February 24, 2014. you joined on February 26, 2014. nobody was talking about Cooper at all for about a week. this was due to people coming into the forum, and settling in. Galen wasn't there until later on.

You made a big deal out of not liking the fact of being told where you can, or can not go. then you said you made a screenshot of the post for twitter, and Facebook. zip was said about you until Galen showed up.

He was out of control with the comments. I asked him several times to prove what he was saying. he didn't. I then asked him to stop the bashing, he didn't. I then put his comments on approval status in which he finally asked to be removed!

You wish to use this hate-monger thingy, you are falling into your own category once again implying false accusations Robert! you are trying to put this on me. you have been the core of the problem Robert. the quote above states the same. it's completetly inaccurate!

Mr. Blevins went on to claim the same as you are by stating it's not fair to discuss him while he is banned, but it appears to be ok for him to speak of others like Galen Cook who is banned from here, or Meyer Louie?

I put a stop to Galen's attacks on Mr. Blevins, and Jo Weber. he decided to be removed from the forum. the request was approved.

Mr. Blevins went on for months speaking of these chosen few that were banned from here, including taking screenshots of what was said on my forum. this seems to be acceptable on this side?
[/guote]

JO States:

Geoger & Blevins.....
Those two are like mixing Water & OIL .

Both of them act like 7 yr olds...;)

Georger seems to be falling right back into his old habits...he just changed domains.

I like the old cougar but he sure did acted like a donkey most of the time.
I do not know which is more stubborn the Mule or the Ass!

Not the SAME because you hold the reines over there - here is was hee haw hee haw all over. NO one controls Blevins - I try but if is useless...I am so sick of him I actually SCREAM & call him names out loud, but of course NO one hears me. Now you know I am crazy - I talk to a man who is not there - just words on a stupid computer screen.

Georger will never be an angel!

BruceSmith

"...This is all very strange, very hateful stuff. But what is hard to understand is why when these things happen...that there are people who actually support these things, or go into denial even when I presented the evidence, and continue to do these things..."

Sigh.

Imagine what it's like being in my princely shoes. First, Bobby B passed out head shots of me to the Auburn PD so that I would be arrested if I ever attended his shin-dig.

Then, Mrs. Cooper alleges that I whacked Earl Cossey and rants that I should be investigated for that homicide.

And recently, a DZ'er asked me for an accounting of my Sex Life, claiming that it could be the key to unlocking the Cooper mystery.

And my therapist asks me if I think I'm delusional?

Herr Rikes, you see what I have to put up with? As my Aunt Teddy used to say, "Yee Gawds!"

Hopefully, my e-book will make enough money so I can afford a bottle of Tequila.

Know what I'm sayin,' Riksie?

I hear ya, BS. I can smell you too.

You're not going to end it "Know what I'm sayin'" are you? That would probably be the end of your integrity, being ten years behind the times with the phrases and everything, you better be stayin' woke BS, before you start "fo shizzlin'."

So how much you going to ding us for this book of yours?

RobertMBlevins

I never really got that mad about people coming after me personally. I can handle that, and if you forward a suspect in the Cooper case, it is to be expected.

I think it's reasonable for someone on Shutter's site to talk shit about someone here and vice versa. Although the "us vs them" stance is just everyone throwing their toys out of their cribs.

I just think it's funny that Shutter would allow someone to essentially cut and paste the very site he is tired of, onto his site. I mean then the dbcooper forum simply becomes a clone of this forum. Eventually one of the adults has to get off the merry-go-round.

Okay so let me throw this (new??) Cooper idea out there I've been bouncing around in my brain.

This is a parachuting site right? Surely people here have had to put themselves and a chute into the trees. So, they know how much of a bitch it is to get yourself onto a tree, cut your lines or maybe get out of your harness, get down to the ground without falling onto your head and then, somehow get your chute out of the branches. Hell, it's probably a pain to get your lines out of even a bush. And if your Cooper, and you successfully pulled, and it's night, and you're heart's freaking 'cause you just jumped out a 727 and you're about to be man-hunted and seeing no one in LE, in helicopters, in the search ever found a canopy in the trees ...

why don't we simply eliminate anywhere with trees as a valid LZ? It should rule out a lot of land because there's a whole lot of trees in the NW.

I believe you are missing some points here. I never said I was tired of this site. I was tired of the bickering. this thread gets locked up, or comes to a halt when discussion begins with Robert.

My forum does not revolve around what is said over here. Mr. Blevins is a small percentage vs actual discussion of Cooper.

You kind of sound like Robert himself in some of your comments recently. let me ask you this. do you think it's ok for Robert to label people, or to continue to speak about others who have been banned from here? where exactly do you wish me to draw the line? do I censor Georger from speaking out? who will censor Robert from continuing to label people, especially if they don't agree with him?

Where is any moderation on this forum? why was it ok for Robert to constantly show screenshots of my forum, which is basically the same as "copy/paste bullshit" you seem to focus on? what are you saying, it's ok to talk about others, but copy/paste is crossing the line? some of you feel it's necessary to govern my forum, while zero moderation occurs here? you claim I should have zero tolerance, tell me, where is that found here?

RobertMBlevins

. . . . .

What Cook didn't know was that back in 2009 I believe, we had a similar incident at the theater. That year...someone called in to City Hall the week before the festival and said that if I made my planned slideshow presentation on Kenny Christiansen that weekend, that people would get hurt. Dropzone was the only place I announced publicly that part of the program would be a slideshow on the evidence against Christiansen. So I was pretty sure the threat came from a poster HERE.

. . . . .

Blevins,

Since you didn't join DZ until August 1, 2010, you could not have posted here prior to that date and the claims you make above could not have happened as you allege.

Also, you have repeatedly mentioned 300 or more "filthy comments" that you claim posters here made on other web pages. From what I can find out, you are the only one who has seen those comments. Did you post them yourself? After all, you claim to have great skills at hacking and such.

Robert99

Reichenbach

Okay so let me throw this (new??) Cooper idea out there I've been bouncing around in my brain.

This is a parachuting site right? Surely people here have had to put themselves and a chute into the trees. So, they know how much of a bitch it is to get yourself onto a tree, cut your lines or maybe get out of your harness, get down to the ground without falling onto your head and then, somehow get your chute out of the branches. Hell, it's probably a pain to get your lines out of even a bush. And if your Cooper, and you successfully pulled, and it's night, and you're heart's freaking 'cause you just jumped out a 727 and you're about to be man-hunted and seeing no one in LE, in helicopters, in the search ever found a canopy in the trees ...

why don't we simply eliminate anywhere with trees as a valid LZ? It should rule out a lot of land because there's a whole lot of trees in the NW.

Or we can look at the issue from a 180 degree view - examine only suspects who are skilled at parachuting into forests, such as Smokejumpers and Special Forces.

Sailshaw has quite a bit to say about Sheridan Peterson and his views on trees and chutes. In short, Petey didn't sweat it.

Another view was presented by Tom Kaye at the 2011 Symposium. He examined topo maps of LZ-A and declared: "There were no death woods."

In fact, LZ-A is rather benign. Amboy is a lovely spot. lots of rolling hills and pastures. Yes, the topography around Merwin Lake is rough, but that is a small section of the 24 square miles the feds identified as the prime LZ.

mrshutter45

I believe you are missing some points here. I never said I was tired of this site. I was tired of the bickering. this thread gets locked up, or comes to a halt when discussion begins with Robert.

My forum does not revolve around what is said over here. Mr. Blevins is a small percentage vs actual discussion of Cooper.

You kind of sound like Robert himself in some of your comments recently. let me ask you this. do you think it's ok for Robert to label people, or to continue to speak about others who have been banned from here? where exactly do you wish me to draw the line? do I censor Georger from speaking out? who will censor Robert from continuing to label people, especially if they don't agree with him?

Where is any moderation on this forum? why was it ok for Robert to constantly show screenshots of my forum, which is basically the same as "copy/paste bullshit" you seem to focus on? what are you saying, it's ok to talk about others, but copy/paste is crossing the line? some of you feel it's necessary to govern my forum, while zero moderation occurs here? you claim I should have zero tolerance, tell me, where is that found here?

First off, I apologize if there have been screenshots of your site been put on here. I didn't know that and to me, a nobody, I don't think that's cool either. secondly, yes I am saying that it's okay to talk about other members and not okay to cut and paste their postings. But shutter, the reason I'm saying that, is because it seems to me, IMHO, that you can't have it both ways. You were upset about the bickering, I don't blame you, it's like gossip central in here, but you shouldn't be worried about this site. That's my whole point. You should be administrating your site and have no concern about this site. My point was is that if you're not putting an end to the cut and paste on your site, it's going to end up just like last ten pages of bitchfest.
Just sayin' (BS! You see what I did right there? You're rubbing off on me!)

Robert99

. . . . .

What Cook didn't know was that back in 2009 I believe, we had a similar incident at the theater. That year...someone called in to City Hall the week before the festival and said that if I made my planned slideshow presentation on Kenny Christiansen that weekend, that people would get hurt. Dropzone was the only place I announced publicly that part of the program would be a slideshow on the evidence against Christiansen. So I was pretty sure the threat came from a poster HERE.

. . . . .

Blevins,

Since you didn't join DZ until August 1, 2010, you could not have posted here prior to that date and the claims you make above could not have happened as you allege.

Also, you have repeatedly mentioned 300 or more "filthy comments" that you claim posters here made on other web pages. From what I can find out, you are the only one who has seen those comments. Did you post them yourself? After all, you claim to have great skills at hacking and such.

Robert99

The site did exist, I seen it. the site was about Kenny. it's been removed form the internet for a while.

Since he is willing to go to extremes to try and get Galen in trouble with the bar association, I'm wondering about the these threats, who would I call to confirm, or verify they happened? those would surely be documented.

Why would it have to be a poster from here, and not the millions of silent viewers? If I was in that position I would get some kind of documentation of the crime for possible future legal use if they caught the guy. most Government, and city offices record telephone conversations, no?

RobertMBlevins

. . . . .

The thing that really pissed me off was that many of the comments were signed with the same usernames as ones belonging to your most prolific posters here at the Cooper/DZ thread.

. . . . .

Blevins,

Since you joined this thread on August 1, 2010 and Jo Weber joined it at its creation, the two biggest posters on this thread have been RobertMBlevins and Jo Weber (Skyjack71).

You and Jo have accounted for 50+ percent of the posts here. And both of you have the habit of posting the longest ones possible.

So did you see your and Jo's usernames on the "filthy comments" page that you keep referring to?

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

. . . . .

Sometimes I dropped by not just to see the 'bad' stuff, but also the work being done there on the flight path and the Tina Bar money. They are working on a theory that the flight was actually several miles west of the path shown on the map posted at the FBI's website. And...that due to this...that Cooper may have jumped over the Columbia north of Vancouver in the Tina Bar area.

. . . . .

Blevins,

Tina Bar is WEST, not NORTH, of Vancouver.

Robert99

Reichenbach

***I believe you are missing some points here. I never said I was tired of this site. I was tired of the bickering. this thread gets locked up, or comes to a halt when discussion begins with Robert.

First off, I apologize if there have been screenshots of your site been put on here. I didn't know that and to me, a nobody, I don't think that's cool either. secondly, yes I am saying that it's okay to talk about other members and not okay to cut and paste their postings. But shutter, the reason I'm saying that, is because it seems to me, IMHO, that you can't have it both ways. You were upset about the bickering, I don't blame you, it's like gossip central in here, but you shouldn't be worried about this site. That's my whole point. You should be administrating your site and have no concern about this site. My point was is that if you're not putting an end to the cut and paste on your site, it's going to end up just like last ten pages of bitchfest.
Just sayin' (BS! You see what I did right there? You're rubbing off on me!)

I do appreciate your feedback. I don't post here often, but when I do I get caught up in the revolving posts with Robert. I've said it before, it's all childish, and needs to stop.

He tends to take things out of context just as he did with the reason he joined my forum in the first place. Robert shows a pattern of this behavior, it extends into the comments, or reviews where he sells his books.

This whole thing basically boils down to Georger, and Robert. they have been at war since Robert joined here.

I went on my merry little way back in February of 2014, and started the forum. Robert followed then went on for months on end, post after post attacking my site from here. it was constant. not a word was said, except from Jo, but she is no angel either :P

He finally started slowing down, and I would once again go my merry little way, but then things flare up, and I'm back into again. I'm far from perfect, I've admitted this time again. I just got a $5,000 fine from OSHA, so I'm not in the best of moods.

The fact still remains that none of this belongs on this forum. I'm not the owner here, nor is any of the posters here, so it's a little different for many.

I've came here many times searching for peace, only to get attacked with censorship, and screenshot, after screenshot of the same comments made by Galen who has been long gone from my forum. I see several wanting it stopped elsewhere before anything is attempted here?

I like the skydivers here, some of them are signed up on my forum, but never posted. I always felt that I was intruding into there space by not being in the sport. they tend to announce that every once in a while ;)

So, once again I will go on my merry way.

Thank You for the mature conversation B|

RobertMBlevins

.......But it wouldn't take everyone long to realize that a database containing the most data ever gathered on the case had just vanished forever. Images, testimony from Larry Carr, links galore, public imput, whatever. If this thread were actually printed up on 8.5x11 sheets of paper, it would add up to roughly 10,000 pages or more of printed material. All gone. For good.

Not so...the original 68 pages of this thread started in November 2006 is locked but still accessible and so far I haven't had any problems opening attachments for same. I would hope this thread can survive but if it doesn't, it wouldn't break my heart as long as they still allowed access to it.

Face it .. this forum has been disintegrating into a free for all for the past several years and now has pretty much no value except for what can be found by searching the "archives". You say views are potential revenue, well I say if everyone left here except Jo and Blevins processing the same ole, the views will eventually dry up. Just like they have on other long running db cooper forums in the past when only one or two were left re-hashing and bitching.

There have been many valuable researchers and/or interested parties that just don't show up here anymore because of the constant bickering and constant repetition of the same old talking points that are then argued down again and again. Even the bickering - you guys bring up the same offenses time and time again - always saying I wouldn't bring it up , but............
I mean, really, get over the pdfs with the dirty words. You are the only one that keeps that in play.

And, Robert, you are the one that originally started dissing Galen Cook on this forum almost immediately after you registered when he wasn't on here to defend himself. Just saying:)
And yes, if Shutter doesn't maintain some moderation his forum will disintegrate also. I left for a while, but I can see that he tries to moderate and the discussion is more centered around things Cooper now with the exception of his off-topic thread which I can choose to go to or not.

Writers of books and people with pet suspects will always be fodder for the Cooper mill and why shouldn't they be able to discuss your data.

Yeah I know they might not always do that in the nicest way (and that is certainly not confined to Cooper threads), but most of the flak originates when people get defensive and attack when someone calls them on their theories and that makes the other person respond in kind. And then it disintegrates into name -calling and tit-for-tat for page after page - which is when someone needs to be called in off the playground.....since we are obviously not going to put on our big boy/girl pants and ignore the stupid shit.

Cause face it -I know when we're writing it we think it reads real clever, but really it sounds like a bunch of third graders .
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

Attached picture: Tilted view of the Amboy/Ariel area where the FBI thinks Cooper may have jumped. Tom Kaye was probably right when he said there were no 'Death Woods' there.

I'm pretty sure pictures of the day showed more than just a "few more trees". I will try to look up a picture of the search area from published articles if I have time later tonight.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

Attached picture: Tilted view of the Amboy/Ariel area where the FBI thinks Cooper may have jumped. Tom Kaye was probably right when he said there were no 'Death Woods' there.

That is not the area where the chute was found. the photo is not even in the flight path, or drop area according to the FBI's map. Amboy is about 6 nautical miles east of the path.

Carr said it was found between position A & B on the map. that's miles away from Amboy. if the city's marked correctly, it appears that the photo is looking east.

The area where Cooper supposedly landed is near Merwin Dam, not Amboy. (see photo)

mrshutter45

Excuse me - but GALEN C made some very slanderous remarks - as you know I had to involve an attorney & you took down his horrid posts....but, I made hard copies of them

How short our memory is!

Galen created on your thread something that caused me a great deal of stress & expense in my home state. Galen does lie!

This is when you learned I had a huge file on Cook & his stories going back before this thread ever existed...I have 2 volumes each 4 inches thick of communication Galen made with me.
That man went to extremes to extricate Tina's location from me - but I never relented. Cook used puppets in the DZ even after he was banned. I have emails that PROVE this.

All of this rehash & accusation is ridiculous. Shutter you & the guys from your thread that come here do so only to cause friction & to disrupt with negative postings..

Do you REALLY think anyone who has been here for great deal of time cannot see thru the motive...you want this thread to BE GONE! Why? So no one would have any sources other than your PLACE.

Yet, you take every opportunity you can to kidnap or deter newbies to the DZ...That needs to STOP!

I have never spoke to you like this & considered you a friend because of the assistance you have given to me...but, think back on the cause.....& why you even come to this thread at this time.

All of you left because you didn't like in part JO defending herself...yet, others ome here to BASH the posters who remain in this site.

DO YOU REALLY CONSIDER THAT FAIR?
The only reason you are making some of these statements is to hi-jack new posters from this thread....this is SO childish & Ridiculous! It is called prostelization.

Sometimes I think you guys are tilting one too many when you are posting about Cooper....DO you remember the horrible things Cook claimed about me & all of the problems he created for me in my area....??????

I have told you & others to COME and see and read for yourselves...I have it all in hard copies...

Cook was a snake & a puppet master!Remember it was JO (myself who gave him that name).

Frankly I am tired of the misrepresentations & the duelling between the two sites.

If I am not allowed to defend myself here - just where am I supposed to defend myself from the likes of Galen Cook & others like him?

Your guys say some pretty nasty things about JO Weber....but, you did put a stop to that. They come here to attack me and make derogator statements. At the DZ when it is said it here until the DZ decides to delete the entire thread.

Some of your posters come to the DZ to INSITE and to AGITATE....and with NO other PURPOSE.

Yes, Blevins goes over board, but if YOUR site didn't talk about him & Robt 99 & Bruce didn't come here to BASH - him things would be better....well, maybe just easier!:| I am as tired of his "story" as you guys are!

The only reason Robt 99 comes to the DZ is to make negative remarks - you do not allow those in your site - so why should they be tolerated here?

You come here to gripe - WHY?

If you can created discord in this site you can prostelize new posters from the DZ.

If you are earnest - do NOT come here to bash anyone on this thread. When you come in & make a good post - we enjoy that - but your CAUSE as of the LAST few months has NOT been for a good CAUSE.

Everytime there is a new poster here on the DZ you make a visit to the DZ inviting him to your site...that is called Prostelization.

I find your thread extremely difficult to navigate - rarely bring things from there to this site & I do NOT quote your site. I have quoted a line of two to prove a point, but to quote entire postings - I do not.

If ROBT 99 & BRUCE where not acting as agitators in this thread - the repetitions would be eliminated.

ROBT 99 only comes here to say BAD things about JO - not to have an intelligent conversation about anything. I can't remember the last informative posting Robt99 made in this thread. If I prove him wrong on a point he becomes beligerent.

I have often considered asking the DZ to remove those with DUAL memberships between the 2 site - I think it would make things much more enjoyable.

Problem is I enjoy reading postings by some of the individuals because their interest is genuine & objective &
informative - such as Bennett, Homid and many others. The thorns in your site and in this one are Robt99 and Georger and Bruce......and yes Blevins repeated posting and self serving postings.

NO one is this site like Blevins continued promotions and repetitions!

Remember Bruce was the originator of that other place (his idea)...but you didn't like his manners....yet we have to tolerate them on the DZ.

How many times do you have to repeat you posting about the AMBOY find...I know approx where it was found & so do many others. Don't you?

Near a drive way & it was under a tree. I was told where it was found and NO it was not Duane.

Jo, do you mind supplying the information from the Lawyer that made me take down Galen's comments? I seem to recall you talking about doing that, but I took his comments down for my own reasons, and out of respect for you! I believe you thanked me several times dealing with his behavior.

I can't control who goes where Jo, I'm not a babysitter. I don't direct people either Jo. I don't have any remote control, or drugs to tell Robert99 what to do, or say, or where he should go, or any other poster for that matter.

Galen is long gone Jo, I tried to reason with him, but he just ignored my warnings. I never had any contact with him prior to coming to the forum. nobody evaluates posters here do they prior to joining? Galen was removed on September 18, 2014.

Why are you guys so obsessed with Galen? he can't post on either forum, does he have magic?

I have not taken anyone from here Jo. I have received PM's from here asking for the link. I've never contacted anyone who didn't contact me first. NMIwrecks joined, but I wasn't aware until I seen his comment here. 1000 thingy guy also joined, and was trapped in the spam circle. Sean Walsh contacted me through here, and others as well.

skyjack71

. . . . .

Yes, Blevins goes over board, but if YOUR site didn't talk about him & Robt 99 & Bruce didn't come here to BASH - him things would be better....

. . . . .

The only reason Robt 99 comes to the DZ is to make negative remarks - you do not allow those in your site - so why should they be tolerated here?

. . . . .

If ROBT 99 & BRUCE where not acting as agitators in this thread - the repetitions would be eliminated.

ROBT 99 only comes here to say BAD things about JO - not to have an intelligent conversation about anything. I can't remember the last informative posting Robt99 made in this thread.

. . . . .

The thorns in your site and in this one are Robt99 and Georger and Bruce......

. . . . .

Jo,

You are the master of negative remarks. You have called me an ass, a phony, a moron, a plant from the FBI to make sure the Cooper case is never solved (even you don't recognize how silly that one is!), and other such names.

You have accused Bruce Smith of murdering Earl Cossey.

You have accused Georger of being responsible for JFK's assassination.

And on and on and on.

Would you call those negative remarks? When was the last time (or maybe the first time?) you made an informative post on this thread?

Robert99