47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

Update on Bobby's Botching Mrs. Cooper's Investigation

For reasons that are still unclear, Jo Weber's determined 18-year investigation into the truth of her husband's claim that he was DB Cooper, was thrown off the rails this week when Mrs. Cooper revealed that Bobby Blevins had failed to uncover VITAL information that would prove Duane's near-death-bed confession in 1995.

I have absolutely NO idea what you are jabbering about.

Jo has not be derailed. Blevins has been fed information and use by Porteous...that is all I am aware of. Doesn't hurt me at all.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Make sure you ask him if he plotted the course, and the time frames on the map. you seem to think he has all the answers. I've read several different ones from the crew. also, see if he will put his name on it for accuracy.

Yes, he flew the plane, it's the FBI flight path map, not the Bill Rataczak map. will he tell you it's 100% accurate? how can he do that?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

I'm going by what Rataczak has stated in the past, and what the FBI has claimed in the past.

The flight data recorder would also bury some theories, but that data is also unaccounted for. Tom told me the other night that nothing was found in regards to the flight data.

I didn't start my project to jump to conclusions. This has been a long and hard process. I'm not out to debunk the path!

Well, I tried to tell some of you a long time ago - there is missing time & communications. I explained the missing time & that it was not recorded by the military or by Seattle but on the flight recorder (no one knows what happened to the flight recorder disks) I do and I held those suckers in my hands but had no idea they were a part of history...I just gave them away. I tried to find the man I gave them to, but I guess he has also deceased. Yrs ago I tried to find him - but all of those records are gone - it has been 18yrs.

A record did exist for those brief moments on the plane & recorded - by hand or some kind of receiving device in Portland. The main person on duty that night told me about all of this.

It was just moments, but very important moments.

2 or 3 minutes is all it took - the base lost the plane , Seattle lost them & PDX could only hear & took notes by hand recorded it some way.

Others knew were the plane was but not the conversation that transpired.

That JERK Robt99 will say this didn't happen & that it couldn't happen - but, it did.

Those notes were removed from Portand & no copies exist. This was done after Sluggo learned I was aware of those moments - only ONE way I could have been aware of this...only one reason they were taken from Portland...then think about WHY those notes went POOF.

Only after Sluggo found out about the conversation & that Duane had retrived some flight cylinders in Atlanta - did anyone even know the notes existed.

I was the one who told Sluggo the man in Portland said they made notes...the notes are then removed from Portland - the man was a little more than pissed about his as he thought they should have stayed with Portland. He did NOT know what authority the individual had to retrive the file & transcript ...as he was not there when it was done.

Someone (the man did NOT know what authority the person had) took those notes after my first conversation with him when he verified communications were briefly lost by Seattle & the military facility.

Portland was able to hear the conversation & recorded it ....I really did not understand what he meant. I got the impression they took the notes by dictation but, it was not an actual recording. I never did understand the specifics & only 3 people ever acknowledge this actually happened

Sluggo was surprised to find out I knew about this - why I think he was the one who bluffed his way into Portland and retrived those note, but for what reason? He did at one time in my communications claim to have them and then he gets sick and everything goes silent...maybe he is dead.

There was those brief moments when NO communications were heard by Seattle or the military....but Portland was getting them.

THEY considered it a glitch in the new system and/or the guys from Atl who were sent into handle a change over in the system
...BUT the flight recorder did exsist...but has long been gone for now.

SOMETHING NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT...but what Jo said did get someone's attention. JO is no sleuth slayer or magician - and she didn't create this - she doesn't know enough about such things to create it.

Portland was only able to hear one side of what was being said for those brief moments....those moments were only recorded by Portland & not on the system as I understood it - but by other means. It was just moments - but important moments...

Check out the minutes you guys have used - you have a small time loop you keep trying to fill in with the plane was here or it was there and this is when they felt the jump and maybe the plane just turned briefly to facilate Cooper's exit...

:|;)Remember that the co-pilot was a jumper and so was his wife......he was very aware of the conditions it took to get Cooper OFF of that plane.

Go back to the 2 sided conversation up until when Seattle was assumingly silent & so was the plane... look for a conversation give the indication of a pause. It is actually lost moments in the communications - because that is when only Portland could hear them...

When I tried to explain this before ROBT99 busted in with his crap. Something about the persueing plane being able to track the plane...but could they hear what was being said on the plane - NO there was nothing...infact this is during the brief time the plane just got silent...they couldn't even get a visual on it.

I never knew where on the flight all of this transpired.

Seemingly the plane was just hanging in space with nothing being said on either side. Seemingly a brief silence...but there was conversation going on & not recorded by the military or by Seattle, but only one side of it being heard by Portland...Portland scrambled to get the information down.

They were very busy & Portland was assumingly unprepared for a skyjacked plane to be coming their way. All of that crappy talk was a diversion by who ever. Portland WAS monitoring that plane.

ANYone with an ounce of brains knows that if there is a plane in the air coming your way with a bomb on it - you are keeping your eyes & ears open. When the plane was assumingly talking to itself - Portland was monitoring...but unable to communicate. I assumed due to work being done on the communications system in Seattle & this is what the man in Portland thought also.

Evidently the old system in Portland was not compatible with the new installation in Seattle...I am sure it was explained as a glich.

One of the Communication guys who came out of Atlanta to Seattle presumably explained this to the satisfaction of the authorities.

Duane told me things & someone on the inside told me the same thing involving a brief few moments NO one ever wants to discuss. I wish I could unwind time.

RobertMBlevins

Bill Rataczak, from the interview with Porteous:

'So, we pretty much know when he jumped. We just don't know where he landed...'

(Goes on to say that would depend on the winds and how long Cooper waited to pull, etc.)

He also believes Cooper died. don't leave that out....he can't be wrong, right?

Right to the source. the FBI, and the pilot :)
“I agree with my good friend, FBI Agent Ralph Himmelsbach, who bird-dogged the Cooper case for
many years,” Rataczak says. “I don’t think he made it out alive. I think he’s down there in the blackberry
brambles someplace.”
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

. . . . .

I have asked this before and all I heard was a bunch of excuses. If you're going to re-create and attempt to change history, maybe you should go to the original source first, don't you think?

. . . . .

For you and your guys not to bother accessing that source [Rataczak] is silly beyond belief.

Blevins,

You are the one who is attempting to re-create and change history. If you had gone to the original sources (documents, etc.) on KC, you probably would never have done anything further.

We are going to the original source and that source is NOT Rataczak.

Robert99

skyjack71

. . . . .

Well, I tried to tell some of you a long time ago - there is missing time & communications. I explained the missing time & that it was not recorded by the military or by Seattle but maybe on the flight recorder (no one knows what happened to the flight recorder disks)

. . . . .

That JERK Robt99 will say this didn't happen & that it couldn't happen - but, it did.

. . . . .

Jo,

It didn't happen and couldn't have happened the way you claim.

Your whole post is just a product of your hyper-active imagination.

And your claims of knowledge of "missing communications" only originated within the past few weeks.

The Portland International Airport tower was not involved in communicating with the aircraft since the aircraft was being controlled by the Seattle Air Traffic Control Center. It was also in contact with NWA in Minneapolis by means of a phone patch through the ARINC radio system.

Now you are trying to blame Sluggo for disappearing communications after previously blaming him for the disappearance of Duane's supposed DNA/pocket lint from a pocket knife.

Dream on.

Robert99

Robert99

And your claims of knowledge of "missing communications" only originated within the past few weeks.

The Portland International Airport tower was not involved in communicating with the aircraft since the aircraft was being controlled by the Seattle Air Traffic Control Center. It was also in contact with NWA in Minneapolis by means of a phone patch through the ARINC radio system.

Now you are trying to blame Sluggo for disappearing communications after previously blaming him for the disappearance of Duane's supposed DNA/pocket lint from a pocket knife.

Robert99

DUH you are a creep.
#1. I talked about missing communications from get go...did you talk to me in 1979? Did you sit down with me in 1979 and explain how the plane talked and how the system worked in 1971.

#2. Portland not involved. You are right they were NOT supposed to be involved but they got involved because they were monitoring the plane as other did also. It did not seem like Seattle was talking receiving the transmission. Portland was monitoring the conversation. Check it out - Seattle and the plane lost connections about that time.

Portland realized there was a problem & started to record communications. SOMEONE did retrive those commuication after they found out they existed....only 3 individual knew about this besides me...and it was not too long after Sluggo came here for his interview with me. I don't know who it was but the communication were taken from Portland.

Sluggo knew about the communication and Mr. Himmelsbach knew about them & they where not retrived until I made an issue of it...I am the one who told them Portland had part of the missing communications.

Robt99 you can't stand it that a dumb ass woman solves this case in 1996 but NO one heard her. If it was an airline or goverment action it was poor judgement - because the skyjackings only esculated with the copy cats and individuals got killed.

JT, Himmelsbach and Sluggo. I did not have enough knowledge relay this to the FBI & I handled everything thru Mr. H. Now I know some of that was never projected to the active FBI.

Portland was NOT supposed to be involved - but they realized they needed to do so...and their recording or written info was retrive in the last 12 yrs after I made my knowledge of the Portland actions known. I didn't know it was a SECRET!

I assumed it was Sluggo, because he was the only one besides Mr. H would known about this. I had stopped talking to JT so I do not feel I shared this with him....that leaved Sluggo and Mr. H...it had to be one or the other.

What yr did Mr. H retire & how did the person pull rank to get access to the information and remove it. Maybe Sluggo was CIA or something like that.
He was supposedly an engineer & his employment was verifiable. Someone involved in Covert Operations or CIA can be a Dr. and still be on the inside.

These guys live dual lives. Some do not retire until they have been doing it for 50 yrs...their dual roles become very important & makes them too far valuable to retire.

I thought those things only happened in movies or books.

Bobby B to Talk Directly with Bill Rataczak - Update

Promising to do what he says he should have done a long time, Blevs is gonna talk to Bill Rataczak about where 305 was when Cooper jumped.

But what will Bill actually say? Here are the Top Ten possibilities:

1. Robert who?
2. Kenny who?
3. Oh, Skipp Porteous? I talked with him already. Why don't you ask him what I said back then?
4. Where was 305 at 8:13? Ask Cousin Brucie - he knows.
5. Like I told Ralph, we were over the Washougal.
6. Like I told Prince Bruce, it's an enigma.
7. Like I told that guy from the Mountain News, 305 was a couple miles east of Victor-23.
8. Like I told Mrs. Cooper, I could see the lights of Vancouver to the right of the aircraft.
9. How should I know? I was just the guy flying the frigging airplane. Go ask Andy Anderson, he was the navigator.
10. Ask Scotty. He was getting paid the big bucks and was PIC.

An Update on the Sabotage of Mrs. Cooper's investigation

Jo Weber, aka Mrs DB Cooper, has revealed further efforts from evil people seeking to thwart her attempts to prove her former husband, Duane (no y, no w) Weber, was the infamous skyjacker, DB Cooper.

Earlier this week, Mrs. Cooper identified Bobby Blevins failure to follow-up with Twisty People in Twisp, Washington who could conclusively prove that Duane knew people in the Evergreen State prior to the skyjacking.

Prior, Mrs. Cooper alleged that Prince Bruce's failure to locate and interview Atlanta ATC/ATF agents assigned to Seattle in 1974 during tech installations, was a key misstep is proving Duane was the skyjacker.

However, the list of researchers impeding her quest has grown significantly, as had the passion. Mrs. Cooper now claims that Robert Nine-Nine is a creep, and worse:

Robert99

DUH you are a creep.
#1. I talked about missing communications from get go...did you talk to me in 1979? Did you sit down with me in 1979 and explain how the plane talked and how the system worked in 1971.

#2. Portland not involved. You are right they were NOT supposed to be involved but they got involved because they were monitoring the plane as other did also. It did not seem like Seattle was talking receiving the transmission. Portland was monitoring the conversation. Check it out - Seattle and the plane lost connections about that time.

Portland realized there was a problem & started to record communications. SOMEONE did retrive those commuication after they found out they existed....only 3 individual knew about this besides me...and it was not too long after Sluggo came here for his interview with me. I don't know who it was but the communication were taken from Portland.

In addition, Mrs. Cooper has expanded her hit list and identifies the noted Norjak researcher "SLUGGO," as another person who has botched his job.

Sluggo knew about the communication and Mr. Himmelsbach knew about them & they where not retrived until I made an issue of it...I am the one who told them Portland had part of the missing communications.

Additionally, Mrs. Cooper attributes gender bias for all these men getting in her way to prove that her man was Da Man.

Robt99 you can't stand it that a dumb ass woman solves this case in 1996 but NO one heard her. If it was an airline or goverment action it was poor judgement - because the skyjackings only esculated with the copy cats and individuals got killed.

Mrs. Cooper also implicates the Famous Amos of FBI investigation, Ralph Himmelsbach, (aka Mr. H) as dropping the forensic ball.

JT, Himmelsbach and Sluggo. I did not have enough knowledge relay this to the FBI & I handled everything thru Mr. H. Now I know some of that was never projected to the active FBI.

Portland was NOT supposed to be involved - but they realized they needed to do so...and their recording or written info was taken in the last 12 yrs after I made my knowledge of the Portland actions known. I didn't know it was a SECRET!

I assumed it was Sluggo, because he was the only one besides Mr. H would known about this. I had stopped talking to JT so I do not feel I shared this with him....that leave Sluggo and Mr. H...it had to be one or the other.

Astonishingly. Mrs. Cooper has been on this quest for 18 years without success. However, she has only blamed the FBI in the past for sabotaging her quest for the truth. Now it seems, she is accusing the entire DZ.

Except for 377, whom everybody loves, even Jo.

RobertMBlevins

***Bobby B to Talk Directly with Bill Rataczak - Update

Promising to do what he says he should have done a long time, Blevs is gonna talk to Bill Rataczak about where 305 was when Cooper jumped.

But what will Bill actually say? Here are the Top Ten possibilities:

1. Robert who?
2. Kenny who?
3. Oh, Skipp Porteous? I talked with him already. Why don't you ask him what I said back then?
4. Where was 305 at 8:13? Ask Cousin Brucie - he knows.
5. Like I told Ralph, we were over the Washougal.
6. Like I told Prince Bruce, it's an enigma.
7. Like I told that guy from the Mountain News, 305 was a couple miles east of Victor-23.
8. Like I told Mrs. Cooper, I could see the lights of Vancouver to the right of the aircraft.
9. How should I know? I was just the guy flying the frigging airplane. Go ask Andy Anderson, he was the navigator.
10. Ask Scotty. He was getting paid the big bucks and was PIC.

Get real and stop going for cheap sensationalism. I only sent him a frickin' letter. (See attached)

And my name isn't 'Bobby' LOL.

Because you made those juvenile posts, I will make Rataczak's responses non-public, and only provided to certain folks I already trust. If I posted up his answers, you would probably respond to them just as you have here. And it is not my wish to embarrass Rataczak, or give you the opportunity to do so.
He seems like a nice enough guy to me.

Way to go, smart guy. Have a great day. ;)

You're gonna miss an opportunity to show us how a great interview is conducted?

Really?

Robt99 & Bruce take the truths & posting & twist them into dirty insults with their only motive being to SHUT this thread down.

Have any of you actually talked to any of the witnesses lately - and I do not mean the vulgar & distasteful posting Bruce makes about them.

HE IS NOT ALLOW TO POST LIKE THAT IN YOUR SITE!

The FBI has their hands full with more important things - it is not like Cooper is going to murder someone or carry another bomb onto a plane.

Mr H is a very kind man & your guys twisting of my postings to make it sound other wise needs to STOP.

You two (Bruce & Robt99) are doing the very things that got Georger kicked out....and what caused the the other thread to crash....which is precisely what you are trying to do!

Insults & nasty & inflammatory remarks...are not acceptable...in history & trivia. Take those kind or remarks to the other site. SHUTTER does NOT allow such behavior on his site & I hope it will not be tolerated here on the DZ.

Shutter: After your guys have bent their elbows one too many time - they come over here to make insults. IT is OBVIOUS THEIR MOTIVE IS to shut this thread down.

:|No one agrees with Blevins, but he is never rude or nasty. He never appears on the DZ 3 sheets in the wind or other wise impaired.

The FBI couldn't solve the case, but it looks like the a PUBLIC forum the DZ has been instrumental in aiding those sincere in their search to do just that.

A lot has been happening & an exhausting 4 months since Nov 5th.

3 more months to go, but I won't be around much of the time to keep things on track...unless I can figure out how to post with only my left hand - Waiting for the results of another procedure before any decisions are made regarding my hand & forearm.

Need to know if any of you have ever had a problem with a severe injury to the hand and arm.

The thumb was forced back several times in a brutal attack with a thingy around my thumb & it tore out whatever attaches my thumb to my wrist. It also tore something that come from my thumb all the way from the wrist up the top of forearm & under the forearm just below the elbow... A violent attack in Nov & I kept thinking it would get better, but it got worse.

A surgery was scheduled & canceled because of another health problem. Now the damage seems to be more than was originally thought. I have never had anything like this...but, I have to wait to see what the biopsies show from another procedure. If one has cancer doesn't make sense to under go surgery for another problem.

I am falling apart....no a monster tried to TEAR me apart...the most horrible experience of my life...I had never ever been hurt by another human repeatedly. He just kept on hurting me over & over & I still wake up screaming.
Not as bad when it first happened, but the pain & inability to do the things I love to do - like eat something beside finger food or to fix my hair and keep my house clean.

I do not know how I will handle a cast from mid upper arm to the tips of my fingers for 6 wks - I have no one to help me. I can't afford to hire some one & then HOW long before you can do normal things.

Because of the other problem we did not discuss this after the MRI's were done....he just told me to expect to be in a cast for 6 wks...didn't tell me how big & I didn't feel like asking.

Distal radioulnar joint w/minimal fluid in the radiocaparal joint . The Ulnar attachment of TFC is not intact. WHY is there also terrible upper forearm pain and pain under the forearm at the futherest extension - it BURNS. Arm and hand are getting very weak.

Really painful to post, but I feel like if I do not use it I will loose. March will be 4 months since the injury...how dangerous is it to wait on this type of injury & I was not the reason for the cancellation of the surgery that was supposed to be done in early Feb.

THAT was completely out of my control.

Now I may have to travel to B'ham or someplace else for the surgery & I cannot afford to do that...my car wouldn't make it & I would need a driver and motel rooms - no can do.

Bruce wrote

xcept for 377, whom everybody loves, even Jo.

Not everyone Bruce. Sheridan Peterson called me FBI/CIA.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Not like he would tell me, of course. He told the cast of Decoded I was lying about the whole thing. Yea. The only liar here is Mr. Geestman. He's been caught in these lies not only by me, but by Marisa Kagan, a former producer with History Channel.

I don't think you are lying either...I am also of the opinion that you have conducted an investigation and KC is where your investigation has led you.

I have a right to opinion and a right to disagree or ask questions and even debate about it... Should I take it out personally on you if there's a disagreement, well I think it would be juvenile on my part and I believe anyone else's who does that.

I think I have presented everything on him at length, and I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing it. I understand this completely. I get tired of talking about him, although when media asks, I go ahead and send them the full report on Kenny if they ask. Let someone else worry about it. Wink

I understand this...however I am not tired....YET;)
May be caz I am new to the topic or may be caz I am the generation that was born waaaaay after the incident even took place and I have people like you and debates like this only for info. Botched up or no...only time will tell.... and thanks to that some of my myths already stand busted.

Anyways, if you are up for it...Mrs. Geetsman's stand I can understand though my question still remains on sundry people i.e when you were investigating, did you ask about DBC from random people like local grocers etc.?

I do not know how I will handle a cast from mid upper arm to the tips of my fingers for 6 wks - I have no one to help me. I can't afford to hire some one & then HOW long before you can do normal things.

Jo,

In Senior Citizen Florida, there is undoubtedly something like a Visiting Nurse Program to help people such as yourself. So check with your Doctor about it and it will probably be covered by Medicare.

Robert99

Nope - they will send someone to help me with dressing & medication - but no cooking.

Also I won't be able to drive - and I live a long way (30 miles) from the Dr.s office...I will have to pay for all of that like I did before. Now my funds have taken some drastic blows in the last 4 yrs with medical problems.

This will require a cast for 6 wks - my arm is already very thin....4 months since the
"injury". I guess I just thought it would go away...

Had to get the other health issues out of the way - if the colon is OK - & the hemotologist thinks it is safe - my arm and hand is getting fixed....but the biggest problem is the issue may not be handled locally which means trips I cannot afford nor can do on my own.

Family all live a long WAYS away - 8 & 9 hrs....and both of them work....taking days & wks off is not a option.

I will ask for help if given the Green light for the surgery. Medicare offers no solutions at all...a cast on an arm & hand do not count...for home care unless a dressing needs to be change or mediations needs to be given.

skyjack71

Nope - they will send someone to help me with dressing & medication - but no cooking.

Also I won't be able to drive - and I live a long way (30 miles) from the Dr.s office...I will have to pay for all of that like I did before. Now my funds have taken some drastic blows in the last 4 yrs with medical problems.

This will require a cast for 6 wks - my arm is already very thin....4 months since the
"injury". I guess I just thought it would go away...

Had to get the other health issues out of the way - if the colon is OK - & the hemotologist thinks it is safe - my arm and hand is getting fixed....but the biggest problem is the issue may not be handled locally which means trips I cannot afford nor can do on my own.

Family all live a long WAYS away - 8 & 9 hrs....and both of them work....taking days & wks off is not a option.

I will ask for help if given the Green light for the surgery. Medicare offers no solutions at all...a cast on an arm & hand do not count...for home care unless a dressing needs to be change or mediations needs to be given.

Jo,

Your statement that Medicare does not help with the medical aspects of home care is simply not true.

You claim there is no solution to your problems which is pure baloney. You need to make up your mind on one point.

Do you want to get your medical problems taken care of or do you just want to continue to whine and bitch about everything?

If you want to whine and bitch, you can probably find a better and more receptive web page than this one on which to do so.

Robert99

"....Medicare offers no solutions at all...

Well, isn't that what you wanted? You sent me all those diatribes against Obamacare and federal health benefits, and now, it seems you are reaping the rewards of your actions.

Why not call your friends at the Tea Party? Maybe they can help take care of you. They seems pretty friendly and wear all those cool costumes....

As to the astute advice from Robert Nine-Nine, delaying orthopedic surgery for four months is the Jo Weber I know.

Way to go, Jo! I always thought you were as tough on yourself as you are on the rest of the world.

Medically necessary is a phrase you need to learn.

An illness or injury leaving me home bound without supportive devices or use of special transportation or the assistance of another person.

They will help me with transportation to the Dr. & to bathe, but not to go to the grocery store nor will they provide for my meals to be prepared for me...supposedly I am supposed to stock up on TV dinners & prepared meals....my refrigerator will not hold 6 wks of dinners & milk does not keep for 6wks unless it is frozen.

Before you shoot your mouth off again know the rules. The surgery will not require the 2 days in a hosp...to qualify me for additional services.

The cast will mean I will be unable to bathe myself. I will not be able to dress myself without assistance - but, I figured I would buy a lot of large men's T shirts & as for the pants I have been doing that with one hand for sometime.

Hand foods are out of the question since I am Celiacs... have been for 10 yrs. Regardless NON of this is an issue if the biopsys comes back bad. I won't try to explain that one to you.

skyjack71

Medically necessary is a phrase you need to learn.

An illness or injury leaving me home bound without supportive devices or use of special transportation or the assistance of another person.

They will help me with transportation to the Dr. & to bathe, but not to go to the grocery store nor will they provide for my meals to be prepared for me...supposedly I am supposed to stock up on TV dinners & prepared meals....my refrigerator will not hold 6 wks of dinners & milk does not keep for 6wks unless it is frozen.

Before you shoot your mouth off again know the rules. The surgery will not require the 2 days in a hosp...to qualify me for additional services.

The cast will mean I will be unable to bathe myself. I will not be able to dress myself without assistance - but, I figured I would buy a lot of large men's T shirts & as for the pants I have been doing that with one hand for sometime.

Hand foods are out of the question since I am Celiacs... have been for 10 yrs. Regardless NON of this is an issue if the biopsys comes back bad. I won't try to explain that one to you.

I need to learn?

Maybe there are some things you need to learn, as well Mrs. Cooper. Like how we all need someone to take care of us from time-to-time.

That's something you and your Tea Party friends don't get. Back in 2010 I covered a Tea Party Town Hall meeting on healthcare and the crowd cheered a woman who promised to die before taking a "dime of government money."

I'm all for you getting the assistance you need, Jo, but if you're gonna keep bitchin' about this, well, too bad.

I'm still gonna vote for people who promise to help people, like Obama. But if you like wearing men's T shirts and bathing once a month, keep votin' for Jeb. Seems like he's coming around again.

Front page news today on the New York Times was about Republican debating how best to decrease Medicare funding. Sounds cheery, doesn't it.

"...The following letter was sent to Flight 305 co-pilot, Bill Rataczak, who I consider a hero in anyone's book..."

What makes him a hero, exactly? Flying a plane with a guy in the back with a bomb?

Or his multiple answers to a vital question about the disappearance of the guy who had the bomb?

Or his steadfast friendship to Himmelsbach even though Ralph misspelled Bill's name in his book?

"...My personal opinion on him has no bearing on the case at all..."

I disagree, Bobby, strongly. Your opinions carry great weight, and at times a lot of weight - just ask Danny Ten-Ten.

That said, you love to worship heros and you create them all the time. It's your cultural goggle.

Today it's Rataczak.

A while ago in the Ariel Tavern, it was the FBI, when you were saying on camera that they were trying hard to solve the case and I asked you to prove it. After all, they just lost the most critical piece of evidence, the 8 cigarette butts, and no one seems to be looking for them in Vegas...

You just shrugged your shoulders.

Keeping you honest is one of my duties as a prince.

Just sayin'.

Bruce wrote:

A while ago in the Ariel Tavern, it was the FBI, when you were saying on camera that they were trying hard to solve the case and I asked you to prove it. After all, they just lost the most critical piece of evidence, the 8 cigarette butts, and no one seems to be looking for them in Vegas...

You just shrugged your shoulders.

Keeping you honest is one of my duties as a prince.

Just sayin'.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the butts are not lost and never were. Just a hunch, but a hunch based on direct experience with FBI evidence handling in far less important criminal cases. They know the consequences of losing or even just mishandling potentially exculpatory physical evidence in criminal cases: DISMISSAL. They take considerable care not to give a free pass to a defendant.

Princes and heroes... nice to be in such illustrious company.

Anybody can be a hero. All they need to claim the title is an admirer who thinks they deserve it. Take Duane for example...;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"...Anybody can be a hero...."

My favorite heroes are the quiet, unsung ones, Like Bernie Rhodes and Russ Calame.

I dedicated my book to them today, in my final proof of the final proof. Over the phone with my editor.

I've come to realize that their book: "DB Cooper- The Real McCoy," is the most honest and revealing book in the Cooper firmament.

It's hard to imagine any FBI agents writing a book these days that is so truthful and searing. That makes it the most important book on the Norjak investigation, illuminating the botched fingerprint retrieval, mind control of the primary agents, proof that McCoy was in Las Vegas on Thanksgiving Day and his alibi bogus even though the Seattle FO bought it.

Oh, and the tie was four days late to the Seattle FO from Vegas...

Say, Three, you ever wonder why no one in the Seattle FO wrote about about DB Cooper? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Wanna join me on a road trip to Indian Shores and toast Bernie? Bring the good stuff, will ya.

Then maybe we can get a convoy going up to DC to demand the butts - ya know, get Shut over in Lauderdale, Smokin' in peach country...I know a few more guys along the way, like that guy who runs the DZ in Charleston and is already in hot water for teaching people how to do the Cooper jump....maybe Miss Amazona can drop in with her NB-8 and get press coverage for a direct drop on the roof of the HQ.

Better bring a couple bottles, know what I'm sayin'?