47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...You stated that Lee thought Weber was Cooper - WHY? I spoke to Lee only one time and that was long before I posted to this thread....When you appeared at their door - I only spoke to his wife. She had me hold on until Lee came back inside.

His remark to her "She's right" this was referencing you. We quickly said goodbye after she thanked me...."

When I was speaking to Lee Dormuth the first time, he mentioned that you had called the night before. He wasn't sure I knew who you were when he mentioned your name, so he simply said, "She was married to him."

"You mean DB Cooper," I asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

That's it.

BruceSmith

"...You stated that Lee thought Weber was Cooper - WHY? I spoke to Lee only one time and that was long before I posted to this thread....When you appeared at their door - I only spoke to his wife. She had me hold on until Lee came back inside.

His remark to her "She's right" this was referencing you. We quickly said goodbye after she thanked me...."

When I was speaking to Lee Dormuth the first time, he mentioned that you had called the night before. He wasn't sure I knew who you were when he mentioned your name, so he simply said, "She was married to him."

"You mean DB Cooper," I asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

That's it.

:o[:/]:|

Your memory is tainted!
I called when you had already arrived at their door - NOT THE NIGHT BEFORE!

Remember she had me hold on while she tried to hear what was being said. Lee came in after and few brief moments and said "She was right!" She thanked me & we ended the conversation.

I had called to warn them you were one your way - but, you had already arrived.

This is all in this thread...and now you are claiming I called the night before.

Gimme a Break!

CAN you honestly prove you spoke with Lee the night before....you just showed up on their door....and you were there when I called to warn them - READ back in this thread! Why do you think you were not invited in?

If he was expecting you why would you have wrote such terrible things about him. You can't take it back because it is all on this thread.

If he was expecting you - he would have invited you in - DUH!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

"...Gosh..this Cooper case is a labyrinth and I aint a Cooper royalty..."

Don't worry 1K, I'll keep ya focused and informed.

Trust me...

- Prince Bruce

More like FOCUSED on your misrepresentations - such as the night you intruded unannouced on the door of Tina's brother in-law and her sister.

That interview was as obtuse as you interview with Tina. Also unannounced.

Prove I spoke with them the night before.
Prove that I was not on the line the night you intruded into their privacy.

Why do I refer to you as having old INQUIRER TACTICS. Unannouced and uninvited! You did not have an appointment with them nor were they expecting you....

When you lie about something or misrepresent something that can be proven with this thread then everything you say becomes suspect.

When I shoot off my mouth it comes back to haunt me - only because I played with the theories like everyone else. I have made mistakes in sequence of events, but as long as I have been at this it is hard to keep up with why one says one thing one time and something else the next time...My mistakes are usually in the sequence of things.

THERE is no mistake regarding your visit to see Tina's sister and her husband.

Update on the Lee and Jane Dormuth Interview

skyjack71

"...Gosh..this Cooper case is a labyrinth and I aint a Cooper royalty..."

Don't worry 1K, I'll keep ya focused and informed.

Trust me...

- Prince Bruce

More like FOCUSED on your misrepresentations - such as the night you intruded unannouced on the door of Tina's brother in-law and her sister.

That interview was as obtuse as you interview with Tina. Also unannounced.

Prove I spoke with them the night before.
Prove that I was not on the line the night you intruded into their privacy.

Well, it seems that Jo has got her knickers in a twist again, so let me explain what I know happened at the Dormuth residence back when I stopped by for a chat:

1. I have no personal knowledge of when Jo called the Dormuths and whom she spoke with. All I can say is what I was told by Lee, which was that Jo had called the night before, had spoken with Jane exclusively, and was on the phone for a lengthy period of time.

2. I was not invited to the chat. I tried to arrange for an interview, but Lee did not respond to multiple phone calls from me, so I drove to his house and knocked on the front door.

3. As for not getting invited inside, there are a number of possible reasons: First, Lee was not too happy to see me. Secondly, it appeared there was company in the house. It was late on a Sunday afternoon, and my knocks on the door were initially answered by a young lad about ten years old. I asked for Jane, and about 2-3 minutes later Lee came to the door, stepped outside onto the stoop, and we began talking.

4. The nature of the conversation has been described extensively and in detail at the DZ and the Mountain News. Lee was not hostile, but he was guarded. We spoke for about ten minutes, mostly about Tina and her health, state of mind, etc. At the end, I asked if I could come back for a follow-up with him, and he replied that it would be okay with him if I had "something big to report."

5. I returned a few months later after I had spoken with Tina in Oregon. Our second chat was virtually identical to the first conversation.

Update of Jo Weber's behavior

"...Why do I refer to you as having old INQUIRER TACTICS. Unannouced and uninvited! You did not have an appointment with them nor were they expecting you....

When you lie about something or misrepresent something that can be proven with this thread then everything you say becomes suspect...."

Is this your version of being nice?

You call my home three times today requesting information about what Lee Dormuth said about Duane, and then you write this garbage?

Let me clear, Jo. Fuck off.

ALL IN CAPS - I AM NOT SHOUTING.
JUST THE BEST I CAN DO AT THIS MOMENT.

WHEN I SPEAK OF THE VECTOR I MEAN WITHIN THE VECTOR NOT OUTSIDE OF IT.THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW TO PLACE THE PLANE OUTSIDE OF THE VECTOR WAS JERRY THOMAS...[.

THE THINGS DUANE SHOWED ME & TOLD ME ABOUT WERE WITHIN THE VECTOR. NOTE I DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT A VECTOR WAS.

ANOTHER THING JUST GOT MY ATTENTION & WHY I AM POSTING THRU
PAIN.

I DID NOT KNOW NOR WAS IT NEVER KNOWN TO ME THAT THE DYNAMITE (SUPPOSEDLY) & THE BATTERY WERE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BRIEFCASE.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT.
WHY WAS HE "BOMB" ON THE LEFT?

BECAUSE COOPER WAS LEFT HANDED.

DUANE WEBER WAS LEFT HANDED.

THE TOWER AT THE AIR PARK &THE POWER LINES AND THE LOCATION OF 2 OF THE DAMS WERE WITHIN THE VECTOR.

THE VOR WAS IN THE VECTOR.
THE 2 JUMP SITES DUANE SPOKE OF
WERE ALSO IN THE VECTOR.

PUT A LOCATOR OF SOME KIND NEAR THE POWER LINES OR ANY HIGH POINT THERE & THEN AT AIRPARK - YOU HAVE 2 POINTS WITHIN WHICH TO JUMP.

THE DAMS WERE ALSO GOOD LOCATIONS FOR SIGNALS.

THE MAN DUANE KNEW MADE SUCH A LOCATOR FOR WHICH OTHERSTOOK CREDIT FOR - LATER USED ON AUTOS & OTHER THINGS BY THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS MAN WAS WORKING ONE OF THE DAM TOWERS AT THE TIME OF THE SKYJACKING & WAS SUSPENDED FOR
A PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE OF A SUPPOSED GLICH IN THE SYSTEM - WHICH MEANS HE MAY HAVE LEFT HIS STATION OR CREATED THE GLICH HIMSELF.

DUANE WAS VERY AWARE OF A JUMP AREA - JUST BELOW THE COLUMBIA ALSO WITHIN THIS VECTOR BUT WAS NOT A TARGET.

DUANE KNEW EVERY AIR STRIP IN THE
AREA AND EVERY TOWER.

I STILL MAINTAIN DUANE WAS COOPER OR HE KNEW WHO WAS.

THE ONLY TIME COOPER REMOVED HIS GLASSES WAS WHEN HE MADE SURE THAT FLORENCE GOT HIS MESSAGE ACROSS....SHE WAS THE ONE WHO DESCRIBED THE EYES SO INTENSLY.

THE GLASSES HID PARTS OF COOPER'S FACE & THE RIMS WERE THICK & THE
BRIDGE WAS THICK.

THE REFERENCE OF HIS COMPLEXION BEING LATIN - DOES DESCRIBE WEBER'S COMPLEXION DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF THE YR. AFTER LOTS OF SUN IT BECAME VERY DARK - BUT HIS NORMAL COMPLEXION HAD A GOLDEN PATINA & WHEN HE HAD LOTS OF SUN IT BECAME ASHY. NOVEMBER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A NEUTRAL TONE BETWEEN SUMMER AND WINTER AND TRIPS TO FL WHERE HE HAD A HISTOR & RELATIVES.

HIS BROTHER HAD THE SAME KIND OF COMPLEXION....BUT A LITTLE LIGHTER.

THE MAN WHO WAS SUSPENDED AT THE TOWER LIVED JUST NORTH OF THE CORNERS TAVERN.

THE VOR WAS JUST JUST EAST OF THAT
LOCATION.

THE POWER LINES PARALLED THE EXPRESS WAY.

THINK MORE ABOUT THE BOMB BEING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BRIEF CASE.

I WAS UNAWARE OF THIS UNTIL A LITTLE WHILE AGO...TOOK ME 18 YRS TO GET THIS....DUMB BROAD SYNDROME.

IT IS RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD.
I CALLED THEM AS YOU STATED IN THIS THREAD YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY THERE. THEY WERE PROBABLY AWARE OF YOUR INTRUSIVE VISIT WITH TINA!

IF YOU HAD A PRIOR IN PERSON CONVERSATION WITH LEE - I AM UNAWARE OF THAT...WAS THAT PRIOR CONVERSATION BY PHONE?

I CALLED YOU FOR CLARIFICATION OF WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. YOUR NUMBER HAS NOW BEEN PERMANENTLY BLACK OUT IN MY BOOK.

WHY GET SO UPSET? THIS WAS DISCUSSED IN THE THREAD & YOUR INTERVIEW WAS STATED IN THIS THREAD ALONG WITH YOUR DEROGATORY DESCRIPTION OF LEE.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW....IF THE THREAD CAN PROVE I MADE AN ERROR IN THE SUPPOSED INTERVIEW YOU PUBLICIZE IN YOUR MOUNTAIN NEWS & ON THIS THREAD - then I will apologize, but nothing makes the posting with the F word acceptable.

You left me a message & I tried to call you back after I made the first call to see if what you said - REALLY HAPPENED. If it did then why wait till now to make it public?

If ALL of what you say can be validated by the thread history - then I apologize.

I do not do thread searches.

IF you were expected - then why did his wife ask me to stay on the line & then thank me for the warning. Obviously the supposed 1st interview you claimed never happened....which is what you have just explained to the thread with your last post...

If they had company - was your 1st visit also not BY invitation...how ethical is that?

No wonder you burn your bridges.

I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE WIFE WHILE YOU WERE OUTSIDE OF THEIR DOOR....DID YOU GO BACK AFTER THAT?

YOUR LITTLE ARTICLE ON LEE WAS DISCUSTING - YOU TALKED ABOUT HIS GROOMING & OTHER NOT VERY NICE THINGS.

DID YOU HAVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW AFTER YOUR IMPROMTUDE INTERVIEW ON THEIR FRONT DOOR? I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH TINA'S SISTER - YOU WERE NOT INVITED IN AT THAT TIME.

DID YOU GO BACK? WHERE YOU INVITED BACK?

GUYS I HAVE TO GO SOAK MY HAND IT IS THROBBING. BYE! I DIDN'T EXPECT TO HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF.

BruceSmith

[

3. As for not getting invited inside, there are a number of possible reasons: First, Lee was not too happy to see me. Secondly, it appeared there was company in the house. It was late on a Sunday afternoon, and my knocks on the door were initially answered by a young lad about ten years old. I asked for Jane, and about 2-3 minutes later Lee came to the door, stepped outside onto the stoop, and we began talking.

That was the night I called them to warn them about you....she & I did little talking - you were outside talking to Lee. She wanted me to hold on until you were gone. When Lee walked in his statement was "She was right"...She thanked me and that was the end of it.

I have only spoke to the DormouthS maybe 3 times in all of the yrs I have had their phone number & that was early on around 2000 - long before I came to the thread & long before Cook entered the pic. He had been bugging me for yrs for Tina's contact information which I refused to give him and I have his letter dated 2003 to attest to that....he was hostle because I refused to share confidential information.

Cook kept offer me stuff I already had in exchange for her location and phone number which I NEVER GAVE TO HIM!

duh!

I was unaware of the statement he supposedly made. Perhaps in jest to you so you would bug off!

Florence was the only one to get a good look at Cooper without his glasses - right?

I don't know, but she thought she saw Cooper in 1978 or 1979.. she probably did?

She was out of Denver & so was Duane and I. We flew on a flight where he kept a magazine infront of his face - and where he put his briefcase up to his shoulder while we exited & we got lost real fast.

He told me she was an old girlfriend he did NOT want to encounter - I thought she look awfully young for him. Was Florence doing the Denver to Atlanta Georgia flights in 1978 or 1979? No one has ever answered this question. I do not know what Florence looked like in those yr. The girl I saw had hair almost to her shoulders and it was auburn color - not brown and not red.

I did NOT see her as we disembarked...did Weber spook her? I kept looking for her as I wanted to get a better look at the YOUNG woman Duane did not want to see him. She obviously got off at the stop the plane made! Forgot what that was. We were going from Denver to Atlanta and there was a stop on the way. I didn't see the stewardess when we got to Atlanta so Duane told me she probably got off at the stop.

He sure as hell did not want that girl to see him....she was working first class and we were in second class.

I have told the story about the Denver flight before - but no one heard me.

NOT then & NOT now. There are those who want me silenced, but only death will do that.

I swear I have not lied about this to the world & God...

Why would Duane Weber spend so many yrs of our marriage seemingly telling me all of these things which meant NOTHING singularly but collectively spell out the confession he made before he died?

:|[:/]The USA government does not want the truth known! WHY?

NO REASON unless this was a covert operation of some sort - but, for what benefit...to get new rules and regulation for the airline? Seeming there would be other ways to do that - why stage a skyjacking? What was seemingly the purpose of the skyjacking?

We will forever wonder about that!

It has taken 18 yrs of my life away from me - but, was the FBI that sloppy in their investigation...probably not - therefore one might deduce this had government involvement.

Since my quality time on this earth is now limited - I just do NOT give a damn about whatever or whoever is behind this case not being solved.

It is TIME for the TRUTH to be known and the REASONS this old crime was not solve!
I do not authorize Bruce Smith to tell my story or Duane's story...but it will be told - some day....

Was Duane a lone ranger or part of a bigger picture....Well, as long as this has gone on - the answer could be either one... Cooper out smarted the FBI or The FBI or CIA were involved.

Their only defense had been to write me off as someone looking for a story or that I have a problem. I assure anyone who ever reads this that I did not make it up and that I am sound of mind....but, the FBI and /or the Federal Gov would have the World believe I am.

Duane Lorin Weber was D.B. Cooper or he has probagated the biggest hoax in the USA using his widow as the instrument to obtaining justice.

Just who this justice is supposed to benefit - eludes me! I won't be around to see it happen....but, then being the dumb broad I am - I didn't keep the evidence because I didn't understand what it meant.

Therefore the GOVERNMENT wins.
But in reality Duane won because at least the truth has been told regardless of the judgement or if it is ever revealed outside of this thread.

skyjack71

. . . . .

WHEN I SPEAK OF THE VECTOR I MEAN WITHIN THE VECTOR NOT OUTSIDE OF IT.THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW TO PLACE THE PLANE OUTSIDE OF THE VECTOR WAS JERRY THOMAS...[.

THE THINGS DUANE SHOWED ME & TOLD ME ABOUT WERE WITHIN THE VECTOR. NOTE I DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT A VECTOR WAS.

. . . . .

I DID NOT KNOW NOR WAS IT NEVER KNOWN TO ME THAT THE DYNAMITE (SUPPOSEDLY) & HE BATTERY WERE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BRIEFCASE.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT.
WHY WAS HE "BOMB" ON THE LEFT?

BECAUSE COOPER WAS LEFT HANDED.

DUANE WEBER WAS LEFT HANDED.

. . . . .

I STILL MAINTAIN DUANE WAS COOPER OR HE KNEW WHO WAS.

. . . . .

THINK MORE ABOUT THE BOMB BEING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BRIEF CASE.

I WAS UNAWARE OF THIS UNTIL A LITTLE WHILE AGO...TOOK ME 18 YRS TO GET THIS....DUMB BROAD SYNDROME.

Jo,

A "vector" is a distance (or quantity of some kind) in a specified direction. Supposedly, you are referring to the "Victor" Airways which are used in low altitude navigation in the USA.

So it took you 18 years to learn that Tina described the bomb as being on the left side of the briefcase? Her description is given in the "FBI Notes" which have been around forever. Apparently you didn't have time to read those notes due to all of your other important research.

Or just maybe you learned about the bomb being on the left side of the brief case from the "FBI Notes" quote that I included in post #57490 on February 25th, which I think was just two days ago.

Also, if left-handed people sit on the left side of the aircraft and right-handed people sit on the right side of the aircraft, then about 90 percent of the people would sit on the right side of the aircraft and 10 percent on the left side.

Using your logic, Cooper was right-handed since he sat on the right side of the airliner.

Robert99

A Public Service Announcement from Cooper Royalty:

"...So it took you 18 years to learn that Tina described the bomb as being on the left side of the briefcase? Her description is given in the "FBI Notes" which have been around forever. Apparently you didn't have time to read those notes due to all of your other important research.

Or just maybe you learned about the bomb being on the left side of the brief case from the "FBI Notes" quote that I included in post #57490 on February 25th, which I think was just two days ago.

Also, if left-handed people sit on the left side of the aircraft and right-handed people sit on the right side of the aircraft, then about 90 percent of the people would sit on the right side of the aircraft and 10 percent on the left side.

Using your logic, Cooper was right-handed since he sat on the right side of the airliner.

Robert99"

Robert Nine-Nine, I think you misunderstand Mrs. Cooper. Left-handed people only sit on the port side of an airplane when they have a bomb in their lap.

Otherwise they are "free to move about the cabin" like normal people.

Victor or Vector I do not give a hoot.

As for knowing the bomb was on the left side of the briefcase - I didn't know that.
Remember I can't see the things you can.

I have an old computer & I cannot down load or see the things others can see.

Supposedly Sluggo mailed me the FBI notes but I do not remember anything about what was in them all those yrs ago.
I never re-read them... Sluggo came to see me HOW many yrs ago... 2008 I think.

I do not even know if that was in the old stuff he sent me so many yrs ago.
I don't research the facts of the crime...I just tell what I know from Duane....not one time can you find things where I mentioned the technical stuff. Hell, I don't know Vector from Victor - NOT my job.

Whatever - 2 days ago I did not know about the bomb being on the left side of the brief case...I expect I heard it but it did NOT register - you guys call that DUMB Blonde SYNDROME!

YOU use your logic - being left hand does come into play when you are building things...I would pack the Right side of a suit case before I packed the left side.

My brother and my sister are left handed and how we contruct things is different. For example when I put icing on a cake I do the swirls and peaks from the left to the right and sister is the opposite...

I wall paper from left to right and she does it right to left....the dominate hand is the one that smooths out the edges when you put it up - how we construct things. I use a needle from right to left and my sister is the opposite. So she hems from left to right and I hem from right to left

When one writes they are force to use the left to write as that how sentences are formed....and how the word is written...why their letters always slant to the left..

The construction of things is were one starts on the dominate side. How a woman organizes her kitchen depends on her dominate side. I wash dishes from left to right and she does the opposite.

Evidently you have no left handed siblings you grew up with.

I really do not know if this would apply to building a bomb in a briefcase....perhaps the confirmed lefties can give more info on that.

skyjack71

Victor or Vector I do not give a hoot.

. . . . .

Remember I can't see the things you can.

. . . . .

I don't research the facts of the crime...I just tell what I know from Duane....not one time can you find things where I mentioned the technical stuff. Hell, I don't know Vector from Victor - NOT my job.

. . . . .

Jo,

Answers to your above comments:

1. It is obvious you don't give a hoot about being factual.

2. You apparently can see things that I can't see because they don't exist.

3. It is obvious that you haven't researched the facts of the crime. And now you claim that your bitching to 377 about Duane wearing underwear that could receive VOR signals is not technical stuff? Maybe 377 would comment on that point again just to keep the facts straight.

Finally, just what is your job here?

Robert99

"...I finally received my copy of the Tosaw book, started reading it. It's obviously well-researched, I can see that right away. Looked on the first page and there is a stamp saying 'First Edtion #8020,' (done with a handheld stamp, looks like) and Tosaw signed it with his name and the phrase, 'Someday I'll Find Him!'

Cute. I will have to read it over the next week or so. I also have the Gunther book, but I hardly looked at it. For one thing, I don't believe the 'Clara' story anyway. I will probably read it, but later.

One thing I noticed right away about Tosaw's book is that there are some similarities between his observations on the witness reports and the things said by Geoff Gray. Both of them say the descriptions on Cooper were all over the place. But I haven't really read either book yet, so...whatever.

The Himmelsbach book, in which I am most interested, has not arrived yet...."

Will wonders ever cease! Welcome to the investigation, Bobby.

Robert I will just repeat your own words back to you.

1. It is obvious you don't give a hoot about being factual. (plus you let yourself be a puppet for Jerry W).

2. You apparently can see things that I can't see because they don't exist. (well, you see thru a narrow window because of your narrrow mind...if you are even what you represent yourself to be.

3. It is obvious that you haven't researched the facts of the crime. (Even MORE obvious is that you create things and you have a defined focal point - guess you are part of the past.).

YOU know little about this case other than what others feed you and those who incorporate you - yet, even Himmesback say Robt99 - go to hell....

You tell Himmelsbach there was no house at Tina's bar & that we did NOT stand on the beach in 2001 where the money find was...... then he will make one BIG fool out of you. Mr Fazio is not doing well & the other one is gone....so you crazy guys just wait for the key individuals to die off so you can tell your made up stories & attempt to make the world believe you.

Those of us who have participated in this first hand are up in age....& all of us are tired....Perhaps I should have taken Tina & Florences keys - and just have let it be. He terrorized their lives & yet they have been able to step aside & let go - just that I was married to man for 18 yrs .

I really despise individuals like you Robt99 - you do not want the truth & if you have any personal interest in this - it means you are a part of the past the USA wants to stay hidden.

WHAT is YOUR JOB here. ONLY to antagonize and to redirect and cause corruption. Jo is your only target.

Everyone here can readily see that.

I am TOO tired to argue with you and hope someone treats you the way u have treated me....

I struggle to get thru each day and the last thing I need is to read your obtuse and bias postings.

There is nothing else I can say. I have told the truths so help me God and now God it is all up to you. It is in your hands - I can do not more.....I am so very tired!

"...I only got the books out of curiosity. I never really investigated the case beyond the basics..."

Where's my chisel! I gotta write this in stone.

Seriously, I'm gonna save this to a word doc so I can send it to people who ask me what I think of Kenny Christiansen and the Grand Opus of Porteous and Blevins.

Are you tired of looking for a phantom, unemployed, Hispanic, French Canadian, comic book reading, aerospace engineer with no discernible accent? Are you sick of having the same dozen suspects paraded before you, even though they don't match the general description of the Cooper suspect and have been "ruled out" according the the FBI's website? Different height, eye color, facial features, etc.

If you think it's possible the Cooper suspect was a no pull, then take a look at Dick Lepsy (see attachments below). Same height, weight, hair color and eye color as the Cooper suspect was reported to have.

I've heard a few ridiculous reasons why it couldn't be Lepsy. One of these notions is "If we consider Lepsy, then we have to consider everybody!" If everybody is 6' tall, weighs around 180 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes and disappeared around the time of the skyjacking, then YES, maybe we should consider them. The idea that there is an army of missing persons our there fitting this description is preposterous. Please show me these phantom missing persons.

One guy even said if we consider Lepsy as a suspect, then we should consider his dad a suspect also. If his dad was 6' tall, weighed around 180 pounds and had black hair and brown eyes and disappeared around the time of the skyjacking, and resembled both FBI sketches, then YES, we should definitely take a good look at his father! Tell us more!

Feel free to comment and give your opinion. Along with your opinion, I ask you answer these simple questions:

What’s the biggest mystery you've solved?

What’s the biggest cold case you've cracked?

If you have never solved a mystery or closed a cold case, then you don’t have the kahunas to take on this case. Arguing minutia about the so called facts of this case doesn't make one a sleuth, it makes one a douche bag. Thoughts?