47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

In 1971 - Weber had gray hair, but a little temporary dye & you have Cooper. I used the temporary stuff myself - and it made your hair GLOSS and took out the kinka....my own hair was very much like Duane's. Why some thought we were father & daughter ( Duane was 17 yrs older than myself).

Get real!

Maam wasn't he eliminated basis DNA? Irrespective of how many years later was the DNA comparison done...isn't it conclusive in itself?

thousandthings

***In 1971 - Weber had gray hair, but a little temporary dye & you have Cooper. I used the temporary stuff myself - and it made your hair GLOSS and took out the kinka....my own hair was very much like Duane's. Why some thought we were father & daughter ( Duane was 17 yrs older than myself).

Get real!

Maam wasn't he eliminated basis DNA? Irrespective of how many years later was the DNA comparison done...isn't it conclusive in itself?

SIR THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH DNA TO EXCLUDE OR INCLUED ANYONE. THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH DNA TO EXCLUED WEBER.

OTHERS HAVE MADE IT SOUND LIKE THE FBI PRESENTED SUCH REGARDING WEBER BUT I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH DNA TO EXCLUDE OR INCLUDE ANYONE.

THERE ARE THOSE WITH MOTIVE THAT MIGHT LIKE TO LEAD YOU IN THAT DIRECTION - BUT THE FBI HAS NEVER PROVIDED ME WITH SUCH A LETTER NOR HAVE TNEY EVER MADE SUCH A STATEMENT UNLESS YOU CAN CONSIDER THE IFFY OUT RIGHT LIES TOLD BY A AGENT WHEN HE CAME TO THE THREAD.

ONE THAT QUICKLY ERACICATED HIM FROM THIS THREAD.

HE FINALLY WENT ON - BECAUSE HE COULD NOT EVEN PRESENT THE RECORDS OF WEBER NOR COULD HE SUPPORT HIS CLAIM - HE KNEW I HAD THE MISSING LINKS,,,,BUT HE GAVE IT A GOOD TRY.

- SOME SMART COOKTHAT AGENT USED THE JEFFERSON FILE TO EXCLUDE WEBER BUT WITHOUT SHOWING THE MUG SHOT SOME SMART COOKIE GOT IT FOR ME - AND THEN EVERYTHING FLIPPED...BUT THE FBI WAS GONE BY THEM.

KNOW WHY HE COULDN'T FIND THE JEFFERSON FILE ON WEBER....BECAUSE IT WAS UNDER COLLINS - NOW WEBER.

THE AGENT CLAIMED TO HAVE THE FILE BUR DIDN'T HAVE THE PHOTO.

NOW WE KNOW WHY HE REFUSED TO POST THE PICTURE.

HAD IF NOT HAVE BEEN FOR A POSTER ON THIS THREAD SEVERAL YRS LATER - I WOULD NEVER HAVE SEEN THAT JEFFERSON PIC

HIS MISTAKE WAS NOT STICKING WITH fACTS & HE TRIED TO CHANGE FACTS......&THINGS.

JUST BEFORE HE LEFT I FOUND A FILE ON WEBER IN WA - WITH HIS WIFE,STEPSON AND HIMSELF BEING STOPPED NORTH OF SEATTLE NEAR THE STATE LINE - AT A TIME HE WAS SUPPOSED TO NOT BE ANYWHERE ACCORDING TO THE RECORDS THE FBI FOUND.

THEN I FOUND A SHORT RECORD NEAR SPOKANA DATED 1940'S THE ONLY WAY I WILL FIND THAT ONE IS TO GO TO THE FILES MYSELF....THEY SAID MOST OF THEM HAD BEEN DESTORIED....

SHORTLY BEFORE THE CRIME WAS COMMITED - 1969 - HIS NAME , HIS WIFE'S NAME AND HER SON'S NAME ALL PULLED OVER AND GIVEN A WARNING.

Dental glue and dental wax can make a whole lot of things go away and support so many thing.

The DNA (check with the FBI) was insuffienct to rule anyone in or out.
ALL THEY GO WAS A PARTICIAL DNA.

NOT ENOUGH TO BE CONCLUSIVE ABOUT ANY SUSPECT - FOR WHATEVER HE COATED HIS FINGERS WITH - DESTROYED OR CAMOUFLAGED HIS PRINTS. I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS AWARE OF THIS...COOPER ALSO WIPED DOWN EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED
LITTLE KNOW FACT!

DO U KNOW WHAT KIND OF KNIFE COOPER HAD....A LONG SLENDER SWITCHY LIGHT - I HAVE IT - BUT DO YOU THINK THE FBI HAS EVER BEEN INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT IT.

DO YOU KNOW IF COOPER WAS LEFT HANDED OR RIGHT HANDED....BY THE WAY HE HANDLED THE EQUIPMENT HE
NEEDED TO RETREAT FORM THE LANE?

A LITTLE SOMETHING ELSE THEY HID.
WHY DID COOPER SIT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PLANE - EASY ANSWER.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

SIR THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH DNA TO EXCLUDE OR INCLUED ANYONE. THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH DNA TO EXCLUED WEBER.

OTHERS HAVE MADE IT SOUND LIKE THE FBI PRESENTED SUCH REGARDING WEBER BUT I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH DNA TO EXCLUDE OR INCLUDE ANYONE.

hmm...I too have read somewhere (I think citizen sleuths also stated that) that the DNA extracted from what Cooper left behind is only a partial profile, surprising considering he left behind quite a few cigarette butts. But then in those days no one knew that one day DNA profiling can also happen and poor storage of a lot of those things is probably why only partial DNA is available.

But then as technology goes even that is enough...for someone to be considered I guess that partial should be a complete match at least.

thousandthings

hmm...I too have read somewhere (I think citizen sleuths also stated that) that the DNA extracted from what Cooper left behind is only a partial profile, surprising considering he left behind quite a few cigarette butts. But then in those days no one knew that one day DNA profiling can also happen and poor storage of a lot of those things is probably why only partial DNA is available.

But then as technology goes even that is enough...for someone to be considered I guess that partial should be a complete match at least.

Not only was it partial, IIRC, there were several different partial profiles found.

skyjack71

. . . . .

NOT ENOUGH TO BE CONCLUSIVE ABOUT ANY SUSPECT - FOR WHATEVER HE COATED HIS FINGERS WITH - DESTROYED OR CAMOUFLAGED HIS PRINTS. I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS AWARE OF THIS...COOPER ALSO WIPED DOWN EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED
LITTLE KNOW FACT!

. . . . .

A LITTLE SOMETHING ELSE THEY HID.
WHY DID COOPER SIT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PLANE - EASY ANSWER.

Jo,

You have previously claimed that Duane woke up one night screaming "I left my fingerprints on the rear stairs.", or some such thing. The "rear stairs" being those on the 727.

So how do you explain the discrepancies in your stories?

If Duane/Cooper sit on the left side of the aircraft, it would be because he wanted to sit in Bill Mitchell's lap.

So how do you explain that one?

Robert99

Blevins wrote

eBay is chock full of old Boeing 727 stuff. Today I saw an anti-collision light, a hubcap, an NWA model in the box of a 727-200, all kinds of things. Yeah..eBay. There was an interphone for sale there, but that was a while back and I didn't check for that.

Hell, why buy piecemeal parts when you can get an entire 727-100? Check out the DELUXE interior!

http://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=150599&listingType=true&IsInternal=True&pagingNo=1&searchId=16451580&dealerid=

Asking $700,000. Pretty low airframe time for an airliner (35,399 TT). Ad doesn't say how many hours until a "C Check" is due. That could cost a huge amount of money, well into six figures.

Wonder if Donald Trump still uses a 727 as his biz jet?

If Bruce would just perfect his levitation skills he wouldn't need airplanes for air travel, or skydiving for that matter. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

WHY DO BOOK WRITERS HAVE TO ENGARNISH THE TRUTH???????????

Probably for the same reasons some posters on this thread do the same thing.

This is true. I heard about some guy who thinks the plane actually overflew the Columbia...before it reached Portland. :)
And then there is the fellow who claims to know a very young pre-teen girl who saw KC for a few seconds while he was making the bomb allegedly used in the hijacking, and 43+ years later she can still describe the bomb better than the adults who actually saw it on the airliner.

Can you believe such a thing?

And then there is the fellow who claims to know a very young pre-teen girl who saw KC for a few seconds while he was making the bomb allegedly used in the hijacking, and 43+ years later she can still describe the bomb better than the adults who actually saw it on the airliner.

Try and find coin wrapper tubes that do NOT have descriptive printing on the outside:

https://www.google.com/search?q=coin+wrappers&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS523US532&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=882&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=5hLuVKv0GZCwogTx5YGgDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

"excuse me ma'am, I have a bomb here... and yes, those nickels are explosive..."

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

eBay is chock full of old Boeing 727 stuff. Today I saw an anti-collision light, a hubcap, an NWA model in the box of a 727-200, all kinds of things. Yeah..eBay. There was an interphone for sale there, but that was a while back and I didn't check for that.

Hell, why buy piecemeal parts when you can get an entire 727-100? Check out the DELUXE interior!

http://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=150599&listingType=true&IsInternal=True&pagingNo=1&searchId=16451580&dealerid=

Asking $700,000. Pretty low airframe time for an airliner (35,399 TT). Ad doesn't say how many hours until a "C Check" is due. That could cost a huge amount of money, well into six figures.

Wonder if Donald Trump still uses a 727 as his biz jet?

If Bruce would just perfect his levitation skills he wouldn't need airplanes for air travel, or skydiving for that matter. ;)

How about I use my mystical skills to win the Mega Millions Lottery and buy that 727 for ya, and get a C Check upgrade, too!

Then we could take Donny T to lunch at the SYC with Sailshaw.

As for levitating, I have some concerns - for instance, does it get chilly when you levitate? How about wind chill factorss, or how about rain? Hence, I'm thinking bi-location might be the way to go....

Anyway, I'm content to go zooming around in our Seven-Two--Seven. Could we pick up Tina, too? Just askin'. I bet Billy would wanna talk to me then!!!

Try and find coin wrapper tubes that do NOT have descriptive printing on the outside:

https://www.google.com/search?q=coin+wrappers&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS523US532&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=882&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=5hLuVKv0GZCwogTx5YGgDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

"excuse me ma'am, I have a bomb here... and yes, those nickels are explosive..."

Nickels? I thought Kenny C used quarters! This is how false rumors are started, Three-Seven-Seven.

thousandthings

So, 1K, you don't think the ciggies got tested? Any thoughts on how and when the ciggies got lost? In 2007, Larry thought they were still around and went looking for them.

You have previously claimed that Duane woke up one night screaming "I left my fingerprints on the rear stairs.", or some such thing. The "rear stairs" being those on the 727.

So how do you explain the discrepancies in your stories?

As usual you do not read back at the accountings nor have you even seen the FBI reports:

:o:)Duane actually said AFTSTAIRS - remember the story I told how he explained away AFT STAIRS?:S

You do not know the story because you probably never read it!

I only go by what I see in the pictures in the books...I do not have a diagram of the seating arrangements. None of the books I have show the seating arrangement.

Since Duane was left handed I would assume he sat on the left side the plane so he could keep his hand on the brief case which would be by a window. Tina sat beside him in the Isle seat.

When I think about what I would I have done...I am right handed, but I would want to leave my dominate hand for other activities..

So smarty pants on fire - do you know which side of the plane Cooper sat on?
It never occurred to me to even look for a picture & I did NOT find one in the books I have.

I know some diagrams have been presented on the computer, but I can usually not see them. Very old computer & old woman technology.

Remember I could not see the pictures on Sluggo's site - and still have not viewed the photo's he put there.

I hope I sufficiently answered your obtuse picking no Jo questions!

That in story sounded like it came out of a book written by a kid... comical & unbelievable with no connection to reality.

This part of Blevins story was the most absurd senario presented. Ha Ha Ha by D.B.Cooper should have included that in thei book.

Sorry Blevins, but the girl who told you that story - is taking you for a ride. Seemingly deliberately!

That story caused critical damage to the credibility of the rest of the story. Sounds like they are laughing behind your back and /or just trying to make an idiot out of you....[:/]

They succeeded! So sorry.[:/]:|

I get ripped apart for repeating 1st hand information. I try not to fabricate anything..

Regarding the seating arrangement on the plane - that Robt99 slammed me with - I actually have never thought about it. Because Duane was left handed I assumed left side of the plane..I can't downpictures of diagrams & I did not find one in a book.

The Galley was on the left side and behind that was a door on some of the 727's along with a door just behind the cabin.
Then there was the aft stairs - that is a lot of holes for one airplane.

That sure does not look like the last old 727 I took to Atlanta in 2007 - the galley was in the very back on the left side....I guess they were indiviually set up for the airlines buying them or modifications made at a later dates. I was told I was on a 727, doesn't mean I was ACTUALLY on a 727.

Duane & I were definitely on two 727's - previously - One between 1978 and 1979 because we were going to a wedding in Atlanta. This was the trip he mentioned the flaps & the air speeds & tried to explain what they did to the plane. He knew every sound the plane made and told me what it was.

The other one was in the 80's as we were going to St. Croix... We flew out of Florida & back in a 727, but do not remember where we changed planes to broad the puddle jumper to St. Croix.

Please ROBT 99 you will even try to make something out of this. Just go back to when my mind was clear...I discussed all of this in detail with the thread. NOW I have forgotten many things & this is happening rapidly recently - each time I go under or experience trama - I loose a little more of myself.

Sorry but this has me crying & getting upset...I am can no longer remember the details of that trip....I can't go until the truths are known.

YOU Robt99 - LEAVE me alone. I hope someone drives you to a stroke...the way you do me.

My eyes are quivering lately & my chest hurts - like my heart is quivering, but no one pays any attention....the symptoms are gone by the time I get to the Dr.s office.

RobertMBlevins

I would say any further responsibility on determining whether her testimony is valid now falls into the lap of the Seattle FBI.

Blevins,

As I understand it, you feel your job is to make the allegations. Then you pass the buck to the FBI.

Of course you will continue to try to sell your screen play, "KC is Cooper", to anyone who is dumb enough to pay five bucks for it.

Robert99

Blevins wrote

You'd better hope that this witness who allegedly saw Kenny constructing what looked like a bomb is either lying or wrong...and that the Seattle FBI doesn't know red tape was used in its construction. Because if it turns out she's telling the truth, and the FBI knows about the tape...the FBI will take her seriously.

If the red tape allegedly used on the "bomb" sticks was seen and the FBI recorded it in a witness interview, but did not publicize it, then you may have a point Robert. I'd expect wrapped red tape would look phony and defeat the purpose of the fake bomb. You'd see the overlapped lines of tape.

Blevins wrote

You'd better hope that this witness who allegedly saw Kenny constructing what looked like a bomb is either lying or wrong...and that the Seattle FBI doesn't know red tape was used in its construction. Because if it turns out she's telling the truth, and the FBI knows about the tape...the FBI will take her seriously.

If the red tape allegedly used on the "bomb" sticks was seen and the FBI recorded it in a witness interview, but did not publicize it, then you may have a point Robert. I'd expect wrapped red tape would look phony and defeat the purpose of the fake bomb. You'd see the overlapped lines of tape.

lol.... I do believe we have once again come full circle. I remember on this very forum when being red alone was enough to get it labeled phony.

Let's see...we're not going to use road flares cause they have the caps and stuff and and even stewardesses might recognize that a red flare is not dynamite because it looks well, more like a flare, So..... let's wrap these coin rolls in red tape to make them look like dynamite, except everyone knows that dynamite is not red. How do I know that? Cause I read it right here on this forum -- that's why we know the bomb was probably fake anyway, because it was red.

Okay I'm being a little facetious but this is just one more example of how logic can get all twisted around when folks start speculating on the life and time of DB Cooper.

My bet is more that she saw something and her imagination has taken over from there, and this is going to be one more balloon that goes bust in the KC = DB Cooper saga, but only time will tell.........or not.

Just dropping by.... hope everyone is doing well...
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

"...lol.... I do believe we have once again come full circle. I remember on this very forum when being red alone was enough to get it labeled phony.

Let's see...we're not going to use road flares cause they have the caps and stuff and and even stewardesses might recognize that a red flare is not dynamite because it looks well, more like a flare, So..... let's wrap these coin rolls in red tape to make them look like dynamite, except everyone knows that dynamite is not red. How do I know that? Cause I read it right here on this forum -- that's why we know the bomb was probably fake anyway, because it was red.

Okay I'm being a little facetious but this is just one more example of how logic can get all twisted around when folks start speculating on the life and time of DB Cooper.

My bet is more that she saw something and her imagination has taken over from there, and this is going to be one more balloon that goes bust in the KC = DB Cooper saga, but only time will tell.........or not.

Hey Smok, good to see you are still around.

smokin99

Dropping by with not only logic but facts. Anyone remember how the stewardess described the "dynamite" ?

How was the color described?

I know the answer, but does Blevins & others who have let time & stories twist facts.

I am sitting here in pain with a smirk on my face. RED!? Really!?

IN 1971, what colors did tape come in around the early 70's era?????

DEFINITELY not in the color the stewardess described - very, very specifically.

Blevins crossed the line on this one & so did his "witnesses". Any agent with an ounce of knowledge would not waste their time inteviewing that woman...and if Blevin swallowed it - he has a really BIG problem.

Blevins this is the best example ever presented of how your story continues to evolve....IF this person actually believes her story - & your knowledge of the case is that poor - perhaps you need to rethink your book.

Either you are leading the pack or they are leading you around like a puppy with a leash that will soon be offered up for slaughter.

Just your telling this story is absurd. When you figure this out - then your next post will be that she is retracting her story & thinks perhaps she was mistaken...

Every jumper out there & those who have researched the 1971 skyjacking know exactly what I am getting at...

Blevins if you are swallowing this stuff you are being fed - then you are one sick sick puppy. But then I believe you are manipulating these statements about your witnesses. Your story just keeps EVOLVING!

Do you think the truths are so buried
that the readers will never know what is fact & what is fiction. You believe that with repetition you can convince the public & the FBI that your subject is Cooper!

Anyone who knows anything about his case is having a real belly laugh about your dynamite story!

Blevins - Check in at the REALITY HOTEL!

I wasn't going to say one word until Smoking99 dropped by - now I just have to DO IT!

How did Tina describe the bomb? Her description is very important.....Perhaps she has viewed various items from 1971 that where available & asked to point out the closest item. Why would the FBI do this after the fact.
Well, think - WHO sold it to Cooper?

In order to track down the source the FBI needed to know what they were looking for. Do you think the FBI just went around asking if anyone bought dynamite? The FBI while in flight did ask her to describe the color - but, the FBI could not be certain it was NOT dynamite until Tina could point out similar items at a later date.

Nah! Jo is just making this up. Yea! I am sure that is what some of you newbies think!

Read Read Read go back to BASICS.

RobertMBlevins

EDIT: On a more personal note, I am frankly tired of investigating Christiansen. I gave the Seattle FBI the tools to at least do a cursory check, maybe compare Lyle's DNA profile to the partials, maybe talk to a few people. If they don't pick up on it there's nothing I can do and our investigation into Christiansen is CLOSED.

Yes Blevins you need to stop NOW!
The FBI doesn't have to lift one finger & they are not going to do so regarding KC.

You have been recreating your story since you came to the DZ...and it continues to evolve to the point it is ridiculous such as the plastic tape bombs.......:|

I do not usually come down on you, but it is time for you to think! Not one time have you asked any family member to search through old photos of family get-to-gethers and talk about the history of their families...Those who know are NOT talking to you. Bernie Geestman and his exwife.

If they are not deceased they are in a nursing home...or living with a family member! Margie is in CA or maybe she is in FLA. Geestman - are you sure he is still alive and a viable person? You humilitated these seniors who now feel they have to spend the rest of their lives behind closed doors. Duane did know Geestman and Margie - that is the hook that got me. The names of the people I had been looking for - but, I knew about these individuals from 101 & I had met Margie in Pensacola, Fl. at The Peddlar Shoppe around 1993. It was before he moved the shop to Davis Hwy.

The man she was here with may not have been Mr. Geestman...but Duane asked about Kenny and she was waiting for the other person to arrive.

This other person who had drove down in a pick-up and she flew down to meet in Pensacola. The man who she was meeting had a family member living in the area.

YOU NEVER provide a picture of Margie for that time frame and you never asked if she had a suit that color and if she was in FL around that time....the woman you are getting all your information from used to know the answers to all of my question...

Did Margie still have a relationship with Geestman in 1993 or did she have a boyfriend.

skyjack71

How did Tina describe the bomb? Her description is very important.

Here is an entry in the "FBI Notes" for 7:55 PM PST with Tina back in the cockpit.

"MSPFO asked for stewardess best recollection of exact content of HJ briefcase. She got on radio [this would be the radio patch to MSP thru the ARINC network] and gave following basic information:

- Eight red sticks, about 6" by 1" in left corner of briefcase, 'look like big firecrackers.' Two rows of sticks, four on top of four.

- Wire attached to dynamite with red insulation.

- Battery 'like flashlight battery, but about 6" high and as big around as my arm.'

- Red sticks are about the color 'of my uniform.' "

My interpretation of Tina's remarks are that the sticks and the battery were about the same length. The battery was probably the same kind as Sluggo has pictured on his web page. Perhaps the battery's length can be found more accurately and provide a more accurate estimate of the length of the sticks.

The wires that ran from the battery to the sticks had red insulation.

And the color of the sticks was about the same shade of red as Tina's uniform. Himmelsbach looked at a NWA stewardess' uniform and got the impression that Tina might be describing road flares.

Robert99

Robert99

I would say any further responsibility on determining whether her testimony is valid now falls into the lap of the Seattle FBI.

Blevins,

As I understand it, you feel your job is to make the allegations. Then you pass the buck to the FBI.

Of course you will continue to try to sell your screen play, "KC is Cooper", to anyone who is dumb enough to pay five bucks for it.

Robert99

I don't get this...may be caz I am fairly new to the forum...anyways so someone thinks KC was Cooper and yet other thinks it was Webber...they have their reasons to think that and have researched on it.

Whether they are right or no only time will tell and even if they are wrong, it might still make a good read...you don't agree, debate, but name calling kinda spoils the fun. One can justify a point but justifying oneself time & again can be needless & painful.

I already don't read posts from a few people on this forum simply caz I find them too aggressive and downright pointless... there's no point adding to that list I guess.

Ms. Jo, that does seem like the typical 727 picture... i didn't get what you are debating about though?

Blevin (you may have already stated this though) ... what is the reason to believe that Cooper was carrying a fake bomb... I mean that is just BALLSY... My reason being, it seem to go contrary to the description of the man who looked like he knew what he was doing instead of "in the heat of the moment"...besides with guns & explosives so readily available why would anyone take that kinda blatant chance. I mean even McCoy types were carrying real weapons.

Although, I remember about a decade or so back some guy tried to hijack an aircraft by wrapping a tennis ball to look like a bomb :D

PS: I have a strong hunch that both these guys (Geetsman & Webber) are culprits and are hiding something...it just may not be this... if you guys or FBI keeps on snooping enough I am sure it'll be uncovered some day and honestly even that would be quite interesting.