47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

Please be kind in your reactive postings & Robt 99 can go to HELL.

Jo,

When you get there, be sure to put a torch in the window for me so I can find the place.

Robert99

I know where I am going and it is not to hell! God has a plan for me! I refuse to let your warped mine make me cry.

GOD knows I have told no lies. I know I have told no lies. God KNOWS I hate liars & deception. God put me in Duane's life for a reason and if you had knowledge of conversations I have had with "others" (others you will never have the priviledge of never speaking to) then you would know that I have had angels on my shoulders ever since I started this plight to uncover the truth.

There have been angels on this thread over the yrs. Angels who have directed me & helped me make contacts I could not have made on my own...these are things I do NOT speak of in this thread. These ANGELS will not accomodate those who stand with the DEVIL.

Writers have told deliberate lies to sell books - and/or to deviate the truths. WHY! Is the truth so far removed that others think they will never be contested.

Their lies told to cause harm to others will be considered when they attempt to make entrance to the next phase of their life beyond the physical body they now are contained in. You, Robt99 are more than a liar - you are a Demon when it come to the word of God. Hopefully you have only been misdirected.

God gives all of us the chance to make out lives right...my heart & soul is free....God knows I have tried to do the right things.

Like any human I have my demons & I have my grudges against others...& I have asked God for his forgiveness while I inhabit this human body...but I do NOT lie....I have not lied regarding what Duane told me & the things I have discovered or has been revealed to me....they are the truths.

Participants in the thread have angered me & I have played with their theories but, I never let go of what I did know to be the truths regarding things Duane told me.

Duane told white lies because he knew if I found the truths of his life that I would have walked away. He lied to me to protect the relationship and to cause no harm to me. He bared his soul to me but I found the things he told me unacceptable - so I ignored them.

Duane was forgiven for the things he did and I will believe that with all of my heart - he is waiting for me.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert99

Portland?

Why would you think Portland?

Part of the secrets do lie in Portland and within Oregon...but I have to get well enough to make the trip. If & when I make that trip GOD will direct me just as he directed me in 2010 when I made my lone trek and traveled roads that were only buried within my memory - no maps necessary.

If I had a last wish that could be granted to me - it would be to return to WA and to OR and to meet with the angels made available to me over the yrs. and for my memory to be vindicated. Things change, but my memory has not been erased...my uncanny ability to find needles in haystacks within my memory functioned in 2010 & I can only hope progress has not obliterated all of the markers.

The most important part will be to connect to those who aided me over the yrs when other have cast lies and doubts.

Reichenbach

******` 727 not a DC-10
` Second panel "Mucklow"
` delivery of the money/chutes through the air stairs.
` passengers let off through the air stairs.
` he wants to go to Mexico City.
` Cooper says "under 10,000 ft"
` Altimiter? WTF?
` why is there a giant porthole in the cockpit?
` no storm
` aircraft in storm needs gear down.
` fbi tried to buy time repeated.
` last panel "no one"
` last panel gear down.

Thanks Reichenbach, noted...will correct these :$.
Besides, I remember having read somewhere that Cooper mentioned that he had an altimeter...isn't that correct?

Hey, I just wanted to say that I only commented so Cooperites (Cooperonians?) don't jump on your back, haha.
I know exactly how much hard effort and work goes into creating something and about how easily someone can rip it apart in two seconds. It seems to be human nature to pick out the negative so I just wanted to state to you, good work!

Chill dude...Iam with ya ...I like this forum, despite the rants, it can be quite informative too.

Cooperites (or Cooperonians), again urging to have a look at the satire:D.B.Cooper mystery … finally solved? here:

[url] https://thousandthingsinmyhead.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/d-b-cooper-mystery-finally-solved/

...can be funny even if I say so myself (hmpff it better be clickable)

Unable to figure out exactly who even suggested this.

"Besides, I remember having read somewhere that Cooper mentioned that he had an altimeter...isn't that correct?"

For whoever's information that is a myth this thread gave birth to.

I will personal state that NOT one of the witnesses who I have spoke to mentioned anything about Cooper having an altimeter. By the way the only one I am missing is Florence.

I do know that Duane mentioned having had one - but I didn't even know what he was talking about. Tina also stated that Cooper had no jewelry on. A watch was not considered jewelry in 1971....how do I know this. In 1971 the rules at the school were no jewelry, but you could wear a watch & therefore not considered by some one her age as jewelry.

Tina noted a scar on Cooper's hand. No one seemingly wants to address that. Weber had a scar on his hand per the criminal records.

Duane at one time tried to show me a scar on his hand, but the yrs had erased it - if it was there it was barely noticeable...but his criminal records mention the scar on his hand & I forget which hand.

Hancock was not in the compartment with Cooper & only went back to retrieve her personal belonging before departing the plane. Grey claimed Hancock mentioned a russet sweater, but Hancock denies this. Therefore please consider all of the myths given birth to by writers & others in this thread.

Too many individuals have added supurlatives to the case & therefore altering history as it was given in 1971, by the witnesses & to me over the last 14 yrs.

Taking liberaties with witness statements has taken the exploration of Cooper into another dimension. These individuals put themselves out there as researchers & writers, but create alternate facts to support their motivation...which is usually a book or just to be heard.

Why ALTER facts? That is senseless & a waste of time. If these individuals who recite the falsehoods continue to use them then they need to reference the actual facts and / or verify them. I have verified every statement made above.

By the way I cannot view any of the clips that are being posted as I only have dial-up.

Enough additives unless one can verify the item with FBI records and/or witness reports...You won't find a Altimeter mentioned nor will you find a russet sweater mentioned. Nor will you find any suggestion of a wig mentioned. Cooper's hairdo - could NOT have been a wig as the witnesses talked about an irregularity in his hair line in the front forehead...not a widows peak or a hair line that would suggest a wig...in any respect.

The information I just posted above is FACT & not something I read or something someone suggested at a later date. All of the information comes from - the witnesses themselves...there was no russet sweater & the irregular hair line indicated no toupee or wig. The hairline was a natural hairline with a slanted forehead which rules out a wig. Slanted forehead does not indicate a balding pattern...and irregular widows peak does not support the wig theory.

The composite also supports the things mentioned above as does the statement of the artist who did the original composites.

Tina saw the reddish cylinders but never mentioned an altimeter.

She may have noted what she thought was a clock...like myself may not have know what she was looking at.

Cooper kept messing with something in the case - she thought it was a wire going to the bomb - but maybe it was an altimeter Cooper kept looking at to be sure the pilot followed the conditional guidelines he requested.

Note the minutes of the request made by Cooper...when the plane went above the request of 10,000 ft...Cooper gave a warning. Cooper probably had an altimeter in that briefcase.

It was also noted by Tina - she saw something she thought was a green plastic bag in the upper flap of the briefcase....this was in the FBI reports and it was mentioned by Tosaw.

There was a report of a Cooper siting & one so far fetched no one paid it any mind. This was along the river, but a long ways from the jump site. I have always thought this story a myth but, when Duane & I passed this little place near a town along the WA side of the Columbia - he told me something that matched this - so I have never been able to get it out of my head.

I won't take this into any detail, but it was odd the story told to me matched a place & story about a Caddy, Duane told me about.....but the individual telling the story did not seem creditable....and went on his way....after my rebuffing of him.

Supposedly the FBI did talk to this person per the individual, but the FBI has never verified this to me. The person contacted me & became angry with me - so I ratted him out to the FBI - therefore I do believe they did speak to him. He went POOF!

A few more things you guys didn't know.
I am hold NOTHING back at this point & my postings will not be to address the petty things being argued back & forth...just what I know from 1st hand knowlege.Just because someone tells me something DOES not make it true... a lot of water has gone over that damn in the 18 yrs I have chased the past of Duane Lorin Weber aka Dan Cooper aka John C. Collins and Johnnie.

Pictures are being sent to the FBI of an area & a man who Duane knew only as John Collins. He did NOT introduce me to this couple, but took the camera & made pictures...I found the negatives & they are being put on a disk. The quality at this time is unknown. Also other pictures of terrain - in WA - pictures taken before I ever met Duane...we do not know the significance of these photos - NOT YET!

I hope they are ready & I can make a copy of the disk & have them put on the Site & of course the FBI will be provided a disk also.

Two items I had not been able to ID the source of - may also be useful. Excerpts and pictures of the two books had been sent to the FBI, but they obviously ignored them. Now we think perhaps they will put Collins on that plane or Weber whatever you wish to call him.

A lot is being done at this time & at a time I will not be able to respond...so disk will be mailed to one of the posters so they can get them on the site. Copies are going to be sent to the FBI - but, the newbies in the FBI are not longer looking at anything anyone sends...if the books are identified - then I have put Collins/Weber on that plane.

The books were mention when the RIVER RATS did their thing - but, then all questions I asked about this have been ignored. I just put them in the Safe & let them go, but now there is a reason to make sure that a disk of the books get into the hands of someone who might be able to ID them. IT IS NOT THE FBI.

Curtis told me I had to put Weber on the plane and that is what we are trying to do.
It will take more than one of the witnesses identifing him - it will take proof.

skyjack71

Unable to figure out exactly who even suggested this.

"Besides, I remember having read somewhere that Cooper mentioned that he had an altimeter...isn't that correct?"

For whoever's information that is a myth this thread gave birth to.

I will personal state that NOT one of the witnesses who I have spoke to mentioned anything about Cooper having an altimeter. By the way the only one I am missing is Florence.

I do know that Duane mentioned having had one - but I didn't even know what he was talking about. Tina also stated that Cooper had no jewelry on. A watch was not considered jewelry in 1971....how do I know this. In 1971 the rules at the school were no jewelry, but you could wear a watch & therefore not considered by some one her age as jewelry.

Tina noted a scar on Cooper's hand. No one seemingly wants to address that. Weber had a scar on his hand per the criminal records.

Hmm...this is interesting!
I've read a few of your earlier posts which also spoke about the "scar"...however I have to admit I didn't hear about it anywhere else. Also I missed the point about the source of that info?

Again, I had no idea that Cooper warned the pilot when they crossed 10000 ft limit. If so he clearly had altimeter, I mean you can't just guess it. But again what's the source of info?

PS: I like the passion on this forum. While researching I did think many times to drop the topic and move onto to something else but the arguments here kept me bringing back and I have to admit kept in interested.

skyjack71

Tina saw the reddish cylinders but never mentioned an altimeter.

She may have noted what she thought was a clock...like myself may not have know what she was looking at.

Cooper kept messing with something in the case - she thought it was a wire going to the bomb - but maybe it was an altimeter Cooper kept looking at to be sure the pilot followed the conditional guidelines he requested.

Note the minutes of the request made by Cooper...when the plane went above the request of 10,000 ft...Cooper gave a warning. Cooper probably had an altimeter in that briefcase.

It was also noted by Tina - she saw something she thought was a green plastic bag in the upper flap of the briefcase....this was in the FBI reports and it was mentioned by Tosaw.

Maam, if I am not wrong, Mucklow did not sit with Cooper on way to Reno and the conditional flying guidelines were given only for that leg...in which case what you stated above is contradictory.

A question to Cooperonians: Can't an airline simply serve a spiked drink or something...u know to simply pass a hijacker out? (I mean the green bag can simply have a sandwich in it :P)

Besides I know the following is a party pooper however I don't think Cooper or anyone in their right mind will continue to live in US after committing such a crime. At the risk of repeating myself KC, Webber & likes are ruled out simply on those grounds.

Maam, if I am not wrong, Mucklow did not sit with Cooper on way to Reno and the conditional flying guidelines were given only for that leg...in which case what you stated above is contradictory.

Excuse me - Mucklow spent the most time with Cooper and sat with him when the others had been sent forward and when the plane took off from Seattle. She remained seated with Cooper until he ordered her to go forward to the cabin.

I do not know how soon Cooper made his demand that she go to the cabin...but Tina was there long enough to observe what he was doing and how he was attaching the money and his cutting cords to attach the package.

:|I am talking about Cooper's demands and his action on the plane...Cooper was not on the plane after he jumped:ph34r:;). In fact no one was in the cabin...the entire crew was in the cockpit.

Tina was the last one to go forward. She did not do this until Cooper ordered her to do so...that was NOT immediately after they took off. When she left she could see him cutting cord with a knife (she has even described the knife). She was lingering before going to the cabin & observing as she had been instructed.

The scar was somewhere in the FBI reports or in Tosaw's or Himmelsbach's book. IT is a FACT!

The scar was discuss in this thread - but I do not do search backs due to limited use of my hand....at this time.

RobertMBlevins

Yes, we did. Today, I hit the 'send' button on an email to the Seattle FBI. Attached was the final report on Kenny Christiansen in a linked PDF. After editing, it ended up at 74 pages of witness testimony (with their contact information), documents, pictures, and some general overview of the evidence. It's a fairly complex document.

I told the FBI that we would be sending along a print copy of the report in the following week, and that the print version would include Lyle Christiansen's full DNA profile. I suggested also maybe they could obtain Kenny's full print set from Army records to compare to the approximately 56 good prints they got from the hijacked aircraft.

Tell you what. Even if it turns out Kenny wasn't the guy, I'm glad I finally sent in the report. Our investigation into Ken Christiansen will be officially ended with the submission of the print version and the DNA profile.

Finally....

I'm so frickin' tired of running around checking out Kenny and everyone he ever knew that you wouldn't believe it. Now I can wrap up my new book and go back to my normal life. Kenny is the FBI's problem now. And I certainly provided them the tools to either confirm or dismiss him as the hijacker. Sure, I would like to be right. But if I'm wrong at least I'll know I gave it my best shot...and I won't be leaping off the Narrows Bridge if I'm wrong. I will just move on. :)
Since this report is now in the hands of the Seattle FBI, I think it would be fair for me to reveal something here. I know some of you have questioned the idea of a witness in Bernie Geestman's family who said she saw Kenny possibly creating the bomb used in the hijacking, and that she saw this shortly BEFORE the hijacking.

I also said there was a 'special item' she mentioned in her testimony, i.e. something never mentioned previously in any description about the bomb, fake or otherwise. And...that if that 'special item' can be verified by the FBI, that this would give her testimony much more credibility.

Here is what we told the Seattle FBI about that incident in the report, and it includes the item.
Then you will see what I mean:

'I received another email from Macauley. He said that shortly after the History Channel program aired that his mother had told the family a story that possibly linked Kenny Christiansen to the actual creation of the bomb that was used to hijack Flight 305. His mother says this is how it happened:

That at the time just before the Cooper hijacking, his mother was one of four siblings living with Margaret and Bernie Geestman up in Bonney Lake, WA. Bernie Geestman’s sister, Dawn Androsko, was their mother and had recently divorced, moved to Washington from Minnesota with her children, and moved in with her brother and his wife.

The mother stated she was about 13 years old at the time. She said that not long before the hijacking, she walked into a shed on the Geestmans’ property and Kenny Christiansen was inside. He was working on something, and he turned to her and said, “You’re not supposed to be in here.” So she turned and left the shed. But before she did, she says, she got a good look at what he was doing. Allegedly, she saw Kenny wrapping red electrical tape around filled paper coin tubes, the type used to store quarters.* In addition, she says he was attaching wires to the coin tubes at the same time. And that these tubes were assembled two at a time to make one longer tube.

But over the years she never associated what Kenny was doing that day with anything Cooper-related or the hijacking, until she saw the TV program on Christiansen. After the show aired, she began relating this story to her children and other family members. Macauley asked me not to publish his mother's name publicly, but said his mother would cooperate with the FBI.

(* The reference to ‘red electrical tape’ being used to wrap the coin rolls might be significant. Nothing has ever been said about this previously. If the stewardess who saw the bomb can verify that the ‘red sticks’ she saw inside Cooper’s briefcase looked as if they were tape-wrapped, this would add much credibility to the witness’ statement. Or, if this information is already somewhere in the FBI’s files on the Cooper case. We also feel it is unlikely that Cooper used road flares for the phony bomb because flares have writing on them and are easily recognizable.)'

People can say whatever they wish about this item. But there is something here that can't be denied. And that is THIS: If the witness is correct about red electrical tape being used in the creation of the bomb...and the FBI either knows about it already, or can verify it...they are going to interview not only Macauley's mother, but the other witnesses in that family. To date, I have not seen anything like this used in any description of the bomb. I have seen wires mentioned, red sticks, a battery. Our hope is that the FBI knows about the tape, or can find out by re-interviewing stewardess Florence Schaffner.

It will surely be interesting to see what the FBI response is. Interesting stuff RobertMBlevins!

Seems like that other place has some misplaced information.

When I (Jo) spoke to the co-pilot several yrs ago...there was NO MISTAKE in what the Co-pilot said.

I do not understand why these GEEKS do not pick of the phone & CALL the co-pilot himself. I understand his health is failing - but these Cooper Geeks have had yr in which to question him about the discussion he and I had yrs ago....yet, they would rather create myths than to have questioned the co-pilot when I first mentioned my conversation with him.

When I spoke to the co-pilot all those yrs ago...evidently Cooper was agitated just shortly before he jumped. This was after the aft door was opened & the stairway down....

At that time - an adjustment was made to accommodate the demands of Cooper. The co-pilot could see the haze of Vancouver (he did not say Portland) to his RIGHT. The co-pilot sits on the right side of the plane....it was right after that they felt the aft do its thing with the air pressure....they WANTED Cooper off of that plane....the plane had made a movement to accomodate Cooper because of the winds. Find that point on the map and then figure out where Cooper landed.

I have an overlay of the flight path that can be moved around on an actual map, but unable to retrieve it at this time....buried where I cannot dig with only my left hand...as the right on is incapacitated to moving things just my 4 fingers....I have to FORGET I have a thumb.

I took clear plastic & put the flight path on it as per Sluggo. Making it as close to the size of the map as an amature could. You guys with all of the technology should be able to recreate this in detail...just move the fight path up and down and side way over a map that is approximate in detail...you geeks might find a few surprises when you do things the old fashion way - which is all I had at my disposal.

Cooper put that money on the beach in 1979 after he retrieved part of the money from its hiding place earlier that same wk. The location the money had been kept in - is what caused the damage, and I do not believe ALL of the money was as damaged as what was found. Weber made more than one deposit in 1979.

One (1) off of the bridge coming over from OR to the WA side after a little side trip. Another directly across from the (2) PDX at either Topper Dr., Lieser Pt., or Image Ln. and (3) another at Tina's bar and then (4) the sack he threw in the river from the pilings behind the Red Lion....(for those of you who do not know where that is - it is just West of the old bridge going over to Portland on the Vancouver side).

At Tina's bar - Duane reflected on an old friend who used to live in a community across the river & beyond the marsh. He did this when I was stretching and at the parking lot under the big trees that was just East and North of the 'house' that others claim was not there.....in 1979.

So if I was not at Tina's bar where was I? Duane told me about the mail box and it having been a place the BOY's used to go. So it was used as a recreation place for group who went there more than one time.

Now does it make sense why DUANE was ascared when the money was found? Using Duane's word just for the hell of it!

"...When I (Jo) spoke to the co-pilot several yrs ago...there was NO MISTAKE in what the Co-pilot said...."

Okay, Jo, I believe you. But how can you be so certain that Bill Rataczak was telling you the truth? We all know that you NEVER lie, but other people do.

They also get their facts mixed-up.

Any thoughts on why Rataczak told you something different than what he told me? Or Himms?

At 20:10 the plane is approaching LaCenter and just as it passes La Center at 20:12 it makes a slight deviation to the East. That was done to accommodate Cooper off of the plane. Wind was the factor.

Between the points of 20:12 and 20:16....Cooper was gone! Those four minutes encompasses accessibility to Heisson, Battleground and Orchards.

Factor in the winds and the bump of air pressure and you decide where Cooper jumped.

Does anyone KNOW the TIME of the pressure bump? That plane wanted to fly over the Portand airport & since Cooper was gone they went West crossing the river WEST of the PDX...but NOT as far as Tina's bar. They crossed the river EAST of the bridge. At the 20:15 locaton the pilot turns sharply to the West...wonder why. If Cooper was not gone the pilot was going to make sure he was gone.

If Cooper was on the end of the aft way at the 20:15 location he would have been forced off at that time.

So you are dealing with 3 minutes. When did the plane feel the Swoosh...the air pressure. That is when Cooper exited.

Come on 377 - you know the answer to this one.

All of this silly speculation and arguing is senseless...the flight path is correct.

Was Cooper waiting for a BEEP or a signal? Maybe. I just know he jumped between 20:12 and 20:15 Coop was gone. It is possible he jumped at 2010 and there were witness report regarding that area.

YET, the Cooper Sleuthes have beat the hell out of the actual statistics and try to make them wrong or alter them.

One minute one way or the other did make a difference. I always thought the points were off by one minute.

What does one minute do?

The most improtant thing is it makes the VOR just to the West of Battleground a SOLID target and where Cooper probably picked up a signal to JUMP! There was a private air strip just north of the VOR.

BruceSmith

"...When I (Jo) spoke to the co-pilot several yrs ago...there was NO MISTAKE in what the Co-pilot said...."

Okay, Jo, I believe you. But how can you be so certain that Bill Rataczak was telling you the truth? We all know that you NEVER lie, but other people do.

They also get their facts mixed-up.

Any thoughts on why Rataczak told you something different than what he told me? Or Himms?

[:/]

Duh!

I don't know what he told you or Mr H.
but the stats are what stands. Even if they are off by one minute they still support what I was told. YOU have been known to get information wrong - so what did he tell you that is different than what he told me...?

Spell it out with the minutes & the course of the plane which can be proven by ATC.

I thought it ODD that ATC mentioned they were busy with something else at this crucial time.

I guess it was - they had planes coming in so the ATC claimed - but, I would have thought ALL flights would have been diverted - to keep them from encountering a skyjacked plane!????

A LOT of this sounds FISHY!

So what did the Co-Pilot tell you....NONE of your elaborations or miss quotes for what you believe - actual factual notes. I cannot believe that the Co-pilot spoke to you for very long if at all...and it is well known that Mr. Himmelsbach was NOT receptive to you at all.

Touche!

Remember you do not usually report things the way they are told to you - you have to put drama into the act and you twist things to suit your own needs.
Sometimes the truth is all you need!

Cooper does not need Drama or WRITERS it needs FACTS & TRUTHS & ACCOUNTABILITY. What I know of your writings has not been accurate.

Therefore PROVE you can actually make an interview actually get it historically correct without your added spooky & snarking rude stuff!

Apologize to Tina - a nice forgiveness card might be appropriate - short sweet and simple - apologize for the intrusion & tell her you are DEEPLY Sorry for disrupting her life! Explain your overtly & over the top action - do all of it in less than 30 words.

Do not just apologize - ask for her forgiveness for your intrusion and rudeness and try to erase all of the distastefully thing you have said about her and worte about her...do something in your life that is RIGHT, because tomorrow makes no promises.

In 1979 what was available to pick-up Radio range stations....THINK!

There was a Radio Range Station just S. E. of Meadow Glade and one directly north in Vancouver....there are wave lenghts between these stations....doesn't take much to pick them up.

Then look at all of the small airstrips in the area - packed with them...and don't tell me air to ground was not possible in 1971 - it WAS! There are 2 airports Evergreen and Scholls - both with equipment....and to complete the triangle you have the little industrial air strip in Vancouver along the river and near the old bridge. If you pull to the East you have another triangular point with Port of Camas.

Everyone of the things Duane pointed out to me....why? What is their significance....triangulation. WHY do I harp on this - you guys need to figure it out...Cooper was able to communicate with the ground even if it was only beeps or /some type code --- beeps not verbage. Beeps or perhaps magnetic movement - I know nothing about this sort of thing...I just know he was communicating with the ground. Cooper was not alone.

"...Apologize to Tina - a nice forgiveness card might be appropriate - short sweet and simple - apologize for the intrusion & tell her you are DEEPLY Sorry for disrupting her life! Explain your overtly & over the top action - do all of it in less than 30 words.

Do not just apologize - ask for her forgiveness for your intrusion and rudeness and try to erase all of the distastefully thing you have said about her and worte about her...do something in your life that is RIGHT, because tomorrow makes no promises...."

Do you think Tina opens her mail?

Do you think Tina is as upset with me, as you think she is?
She hangs up on everyone, no? Lee says he wants nothing to do with her.

Why should I apologize? Why are you so upset?

"...Duh!

I don't know what he told you or Mr H.
but the stats are what stands. Even if they are off by one minute they still support what I was told....

So what did the Co-Pilot tell you....NONE of your elaborations or miss quotes for what you believe - actual factual notes. I cannot believe that the Co-pilot spoke to you for very long if at all...and it is well known that Mr. Himmelsbach was NOT receptive to you at all...."

Jo, I have posted Rataczak's comments to me at least a dozen times here? You don't remember?

Here's a refresher synopsis:

1. When I asked him where 305 was, Rataczak said, "It's an enigma."

2. Later, R told me that 305 was "east of V-23."

3. I spoke with Rataczak by phone for 70 minutes in 2009.

As for Ralph, I spoke with him for 20 minutes at his house in Woodburn in 2011. I have written about the encounter many times. Ralph says that Bill told him 305 was over the Washougal.

So, the bigger question is: how come you don't know this stuff? Memory loss? You don't give a shit? What?

What was the purpose of sending a Bull into see Tina. That was the last thing she and her family needed. Galen and Bruce need to be strung up by their balls...then listen to them squeal.

Regarding apology notes, why don't you send one to me first, and I'll see how you do it. I might learn something!

BAS: I spoke with Rataczak by phone for 70 minutes in 2009.

Bobby: Hopefully you took notes, or recorded the interview. Or both.

Why do you think I didn't?

Do you believe what I have written about Rataczak? If not, why not?

Bill Rataczak gave me two completely different and contradictory answers to the FP question in one interview. I find that troubling, especially after answering journalists' questions on the subject for 40 years.

You?

LAST post to Bruce:

You are not even posting to the other thread!

You are an obstentious bore who has no respect for others. Most of the time your remarks are those of someone with a serious problem such as addiction or mental problem.

I have tried to be nice...but this is the last post to ever be directed at you. Go do what ever it is you do - turn people off.

Frankly it sounds as of recent you are doing drugs or tipping one too many. You only engage others to antagonize or agitate...

NO more - if there was a way to just ignore you that is what I would do so I do not have to see your vulgar and pretensive posting.

RobertMBlevins

Here's your Cooper Case solved entry thousandthings, placed into a link HERE.

Yeah...the altimeter is a myth all right. Kind of like when I once thought that Captain Scott went back to talk to the hijacker to confirm he had a real bomb. That statement was a bomb LOL. I had heard that in some article way back when, and it wasn't any more true than the altimeter.

And yes...there is some amount of useless bickering that goes on around here. These days it is fairly tame. It used to be worse but then a couple of users got banned and then others toned it down a bit. However, you can still view a lot of that crap if you want because the worst offenders ended up over at the alternate site on Cooper run by user 'Shutter'. About once or twice a month I stop by there to see Georger's latest rants about me. He copies over a lot of my posts at Dropzone and goes on tirades about them. Says I'm basically a nut, a liar, etc.
There is a bottom line on Kenny Christiansen. And that line goes like this: I don't know if he's the hijacker. I only suspect he MAY have been. A fair amount of evidence and a number of witnesses may be able to determine the truth. FBI has told me personally that some in the Seattle office think he might be good for Cooper, while others don't. They want to see the updated report on him, they've said so. So...they will get it. Truth is I don't have a friggin' clue if he was the hijacker for sure or not. Let the FBI figure it out, that's my opinion. Unless *alleged* accomplice Bernie Geestman's family gets hold of me again, then our official investigation into Christiansen is closed.

Wow Robert the cartoons are super fun...loved the Marla1 & Blasted. Blasted is especially sarcy...good on

Cooper may not have left ... couldn't deny that it did cross my mind too and for exactly the same reasons as you said... people have done far worse and have still stuck around.

I read an interview of Co Pilot (I guess the Porteous one only) in which though he straight away refused McCoy, he sounded a bit shaky about KC so well...I guess no one can be too sure.

About the case, I doubt the flight path is incorrect. I think these variables are added later on. It is very difficult to get a flight path incorrect for such a case where enough people were watching & monitoring. Again Citizen Sleuth guys also stated that it is likely correct.

I guess Tena Bar Money is the most baffling aspect of the case and whoever solves it solves the case. Culprit clearly is lost now, maybe even dead.

RobertMBlevins

Yes, we did. Today, I hit the 'send' button on an email to the Seattle FBI. Attached was the final report on Kenny Christiansen in a linked PDF. After editing, it ended up at 74 pages of witness testimony (with their contact information), documents, pictures, and some general overview of the evidence. It's a fairly complex document.

Robert, there's no link for pdf?

skyjack71

LAST post to Bruce:

You are not even posting to the other thread!

You are an obstentious bore who has no respect for others. Most of the time your remarks are those of someone with a serious problem such as addiction or mental problem.

I have tried to be nice...but this is the last post to ever be directed at you. Go do what ever it is you do - turn people off.

Frankly it sounds as of recent you are doing drugs or tipping one too many. You only engage others to antagonize or agitate...

NO more - if there was a way to just ignore you that is what I would do so I do not have to see your vulgar and pretensive posting.

Does this mean you're not going to issue an apology to me?

Even if just to show me how it's done?