47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

Robert99 - you stated:

The entire communications between the Seattle ATC Center and the airliner, including radar information, was recorded on tape. There were no lost communications in the Seattle and Portland areas.

JO states: BULL!

The Seattle ATC Center transcripts DOES not NOT include everything between the takeoff in Seattle and the hand off to the Oakland.

ATC lost communication w/727 for a limited period of time. Portland STEPPED in to provide that. The flight recorder was NEVER supplied to the FBI or to the public.
WHAT happened to it! Portland only had a transcipt someone tried to take.

YOU know those cartigages went poof!

Enough of the lies...WHAT was your background again...??????

Jo,

You can deny it all you want, but the FBI was given a full transcript of the Seattle ATC Center's communications with the airliner and the FBI made 19 redactions in that transcript. Those redacted areas are shown in the Seattle transcripts that the FBI released.

In addition, WSHM personnel have stated that there are also redactions in the communications that were done over the ARINC radio and teletype systems.

You are the one who is lying through your teeth here. And just exactly what are your qualifications again? Assuming, of course, that you have any.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

When people take the low road, rather than answering anything put to them...this usually indicates they don't have an answer.

Blevins,

You have either ignored or provided flippant and/or incorrect answers to the previous questions put to you.

So your quote above fits you perfectly.
Robert99

Nah. You're just mad because I challenged how you could magically move the hijacked flight clear to the west side of the Interstate 5 freeway without presenting a single shred of evidence on how this could have happened. And your answer of 'there are reasons to believe' (that this happened) don't count. 'Cause you didn't GIVE any reasons.

As far as questions regarding Kenny Christiansen, you have said several times that (parapharased) there is absolutely NO chance in hell (in your opinion) that he could be Cooper. So why would you continue asking questions about him if you believe that?

Some things regarding Christiansen I won't make public, especially before the Seattle FBI sees them. You want answers to delicate questions? Do like others do and email. Otherwise quit whining.

Do you realize that a few people I actually trust already HAVE the full report on Christiansen, the big one that I worked on since last May? Seen anybody post about that? Seen anybody make it public? Why not, you ask?

Because those folks don't have an agenda, deal with people straight, and can be trusted. :)
And because I asked them not to.

Blevins, The above is just more ducking and weaving on your part.

First, why can't you produce a source for your claim that Rataczak could see Portland on the RIGHT side of the airliner? You seem unwilling to answer this question.

But I suspect the main reason you hope that question goes away, or that the true KC believers don't know what it means, is because your claim is baseless. And that claim is typical of your other "evidence".

The reasons for the airliner bypassing Portland on the west side have been have been discussed on this thread for a number of years. Assuming you have actually read them, then you need them to go away because they don't fit the facts that you need for your KC story. So you just claim they don't exist in the first place.

But you did get one thing I said right. There is no way in hell that KC could be DB Cooper. The same goes for Duane Weber.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

No, but that's because I haven't sent it in yet to any LEO. Copy was provided to one Northwest newspaper, a film production company, and one member of alleged accomplice Bernie Geestman's family. And a couple to friends I trust, or other AB of Seattle staff. Frankly, I have stalled on sending a copy to the Seattle FBI because although we have the DNA sample (still sealed) from Christiansen's brother, I haven't actually had the profile run from it yet. I suppose I will have to get around to paying for that next week, and then I will send the whole package in to the FBI.

I thought about sending them just the sample, but then I figured it would be good to have a copy of Lyle's profile anyway. So I will cough up the bucks next week to have it run. There's a place not far from our office that does this. I just kind of stalled that one. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Seattle Seahawks, camping, etc. You know how it goes. :)
As far as Robert99's comments, that is his standard view on Christiansen. But not everyone believes as he does. For example, two of the cast members of Decoded, Scott Rolle (former prosecutor who just got elected as a judge) and Buddy Levy, (Professor and multi-published author out of Washington State University in Pullman) both changed their minds about Bernie Geestman a few months after the episode aired on Christiansen. They now believe Geestman was either lying to them, or withholding information. They also found out the lies Geestman told both to THEM and to History Channel producer Marisa Kagan. At the time of filming they had no idea Geestman was doing that. Cast member Christine McKinley isn't sure, she says. All three have seen the extended report on Christiansen, but they changed their minds about Geestman before I provided that to them. On the show, all three originally voted they thought Kenny was the guy, but probably no to Geestman being a participant.

Oh...yeah. Add those three to the list of people I mentioned who got the report. No use asking to see it. They won't do that for you. They are on my friends list at Facebook and we still communicate regularly. They know the score, as the saying goes.

The only one who is qualified to make a blanket declaration regarding Kenny Christiansen is the Seattle FBI. Robert99 is firm in his opinion, and he is entitled to that. But that doesn't mean he's right, and I think some of that opinion is based on his personal feeling about me. I can tell this from some of his, and some of Georger's posts, over at the alternate site where they hang out. My response to all of that stuff is: We will see. Georger copies over half or more of the posts I make here and then proceeds to talk his usual trash. I check in once or twice a month for a laugh. I don't get angry about it anymore. I used to, but I quit, and I quit responding directly. No one much from the public sees those posts anyway. The vast majority of Cooper-related traffic on the internet is right here at Dropzone.

Fear also motivates people like Robert99 and Georger. Why? Because when you go out on a limb with so many declarations, or in the case of Georger...with posts that were often downright hateful...you also put yourself in a bad position if you are wrong. And they hope they aren't wrong, because they would have to share a crow dinner the size of a Butterball turkey. To these guys, it would be like having to swallow a golf ball. So I kind of understand where they are coming from. Georger, in particular, used to pick on our cleaning business, make tasteless comments about me personally, the place where we keep our office (two upstairs bedrooms in a condo), our Planning Committee positions for the annual Auburn Days Festival, even my cat Hobo. So...when people resort to that kind of stuff I kind of shut them out after that. Polite questions come in all the time about KC or Cooper in general via email, and mostly I try to answer them just as politely.

Cooperland exists. It just has different forms to it, and varying degrees of agenda. Depends on the person. I don't make a big secret of why I'm here. It's simple. I'm going to find out whether Kenny Christiansen was Cooper, or if he wasn't. I can handle it either way. I just want to know the truth on him, whatever it is.

Well, I know I'm new here, but I can say I'm not much of a fan of Mr. Robert99's posting style, laced with condescension at any theory that...well, doesn't fit with ... whatever it is he thinks your theory should include. That automatically puts it in the suspect category to me, when you have to present what you have to say with a tone like that.
Everyone's got opinions and theories, I've no problem with that. I can disagree with people, without getting upset.

RobertMBlevins

. . . . .
As far as Robert99's comments, that is his standard view on Christiansen.
. . . . .
The only one who is qualified to make a blanket declaration regarding Kenny Christiansen is the Seattle FBI. Robert99 is firm in his opinion, and he is entitled to that. But that doesn't mean he's right, and I think some of that opinion is based on his personal feeling about me.
. . . . .
Fear also motivates people like Robert99 and Georger.
. . . . .
I don't make a big secret of why I'm here. It's simple. I'm going to find out whether Kenny Christiansen was Cooper, or if he wasn't. I can handle it either way. I just want to know the truth on him, whatever it is.

Blevins,

I'm afraid that I am NOT afraid of the truth about KC. And I doubt very much if Georger is either.

Further, I am NOT motivated by fear concerning KC and, again, I doubt very much if Georger is either.

My personal opinion of you was formed after watching your sleazy efforts to demean KC's character.

So you just want to find out if KC was Cooper? Did you finish your screenplay about KC? Has one of the film companies that you say you have negotiated with over the years decided to make a movie on KC? Perhaps the Decoded people would be interested in making a TV series on your claims about KC. I'm sure your efforts to make another buck over KC's dead body will continue.

Robert99

73blazer

Well, I know I'm new here, but I can say I'm not much of a fan of Mr. Robert99's posting style, laced with condescension at any theory that...well, doesn't fit with ... whatever it is he thinks your theory should include. That automatically puts it in the suspect category to me, when you have to present what you have to say with a tone like that.
Everyone's got opinions and theories, I've no problem with that. I can disagree with people, without getting upset.

Blazer,

I though you said in your first post here that you had read the previous posts. If you did, you should have noticed that Blevins and Jo Weber were among the leaders in the very things you mention above.

You apparently missed all the fun here from a few years ago.

And you may need to set down before reading the following, but all theories are NOT created equal.

Robert99

Robert99

Blazer,

I though you said in your first post here that you had read the previous posts. If you did, you should have noticed that Blevins and Jo Weber were among the leaders in the very things you mention above.

You apparently missed all the fun here from a few years ago.

And you may need to set down before reading the following, but all theories are NOT created equal.

Robert99

I admit....when I saw the conversation degrading....i promptly used the scroll and page features. I'm just not a drama person. No need for drama.

Robert99

Jo,

You can deny it all you want, but the FBI was given a full transcript of the Seattle ATC Center's communications with the airliner and the FBI made 19 redactions in that transcript. Those redacted areas are shown in the Seattle transcripts that the FBI released.

Robert99

Redaction is a wording that is miss leading!
Saving grace is more like it. My discussion with individuals I do not reveal - know those redactions are not redactions...but information that the FBI never had.

It is called saving GRACE!

FACE the truths - if they were simple redactions there would be no REASON after 43 yrs to withhold those redactions. They never had those minutes - other than a handwritten transcript out of Portland and they did NOT have that until after Sluggo entered the picture and the exited. What was found was confiscated after Sluggo figure it out...only after his discussion with me.

Now the Portland transcripts are gone forever! Smarty Pants on FIRE - why don't YOU find out who the name of the 2 guys from Atlanta on loan to the ATF in Seattle for 2 wks in Nov of 1971...it should be public record.
At least you would be contributing something useful.

ATF - they had a hard time getting insurance coverage - if they could get it at all. ATF was in a battle about the pay and their time and insurance coverage....check it out. IT was a heavy burden in 1971 and for many yrs after that.

ATF employee had threatened a walk out at one time.
ATF individuals had a beef - a very public beef about this.

CHECK it out. THe motive for the skyjacking is in the ATF history. Seek and yea shall find! WHAT did you say you did for a living in 1971? What did you say you did for a living thur out the course of you life?

What Qualifies you to put anyone one who has made legitimate claims down? You use this thread to publically denounce others without one bit of proof. Where is your proof? What are you credentials?
Where do you get your so called information (if you say Georger - you loose)!?!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

Jo,

Robert99

Saving grace is more like it. My discussion with individuals I do not reveal - know those redactions are not redactions...but information that the FBI never had.

FACE the truths - if they were simple redactions there would be no REASON after 43 yrs to withhold those redactions. They never had those minutes - other than a handwritten transcript out of Portland and they did NOT have that until after Sluggo entered the picture and the exited. What was found was confiscated after Sluggo figure it out...only after his discussion with me.

Now the Portland transcripts are gone forever! Smarty Pants on FIRE - why don't YOU find out who the name of the 2 guys from Atlanta on loan to the ATF in Seattle for 2 wks in Nov of 1971...it should be public record.

ATF - they had a hard time getting insurance coverage - if they could get it at all. ATF was in a battle about the pay and their time and insurance coverage....check it out. IT was a heavy burden in 1971 and for many yrs after that.

CHECK it out. THe motive for the skyjacking is in the ATF history. Seek and yea shall find! WHAT did you say you did for a living in 1971? What did you say you did for a living thur out the course of you life?

What Qualifies you to put anyone one who has made legitimate claims down? You use this thread to publically denounce others without one bit of proof. Where is your proof? What are you credentials?

Jo,

YOUR claims are NOT legitimate. You use this thread to push a fairy tale for which YOU DO NOT have one bit of proof. What are YOUR own credentials? Actually, you already know at least a part of mine.

And I get my information on the redactions by reading the transcripts that have the areas of redaction clearly marked on them.

The FBI had the transcripts from both the Seattle ATC Center and the Oakland ATC Center in hand by about a week after the hijacking. You might visit Sluggo's web page, or other online sites such as this thread, to see if you can locate those transcripts.

The Oakland ATC Center's transcript is not redacted but the Seattle ATC Center's transcript that was publicly released was redacted.

What does the ATF, which you use above, refer to?

You also misrepresent the life insurance that was available to the Air Traffic Control personnel. As US Government employees, they had a specified amount of "free" life insurance as a part of their employment benefits. And they could purchase additional amounts of life insurance through the US Government if they so desired.

Your post above is just more nonsense.

Robert99

Robert for your information:

Jo Weber started the first thread and after a few wks...it was closed.

Then Quade started the one we are currently on - with specific rules which when Quade left just went away like grains of sand slowly falling thru a bucket with holes in it.

It would be several yrs before Blevins showed up. I can't remember the yrs...but JO was here from get go. Blevins came along much much later. He had so many mistakes in his information & his book - it was laughable. Everyone including me tried to bring him to some accountability.

Eventually his story changed & he managed to at least get the facts of the actual events correct. But, he continued to build his story & we created a thread monster. Blevins knows how I feel about this so it is no surprise to him.

I like everyone else felt he should at least have his facts correct...well, all of you know were it went from there...

There has been little investigative actions since - because we are so tired of the BLEVINS promotion thing. AT least JO was only presenting what she knew & witnesses & learned. Jo was not writing a book or after a movie - but there have been many offers over the yrs...

All I have ever wanted was for the truth to be known...but, we attracted individuals who seeminly want to create a completely different story than what the FBI & Himmeslback & Tosaw & the media related.

A lot of really productive posting until we became a media source for Blevins...I never have understood why they let a writer continue to advertise his book on the site.

Blevins is the reason the thread has been so repetitive...Since he came aboard it is endless posting of the same old same ole.

We all know his story by heart, but I guess that is what he wanted or maybe he is as crazy as I supposedly am.

At least I knew my suspect, he confessed, he was investigated, I actually spoke with Himmelsbach many many times, Cossey, Richard Petersen, Ralph Hately, JT, Tina, the Co-pilot, everyone except Alice. I spoke to the pilot several times before he died and only once with his widow, I spoke with ATF out of Portland, the other guy who supplied the chutes, I have actually spoke to all of the living at the time supects that have came along, then missed the writer who was in Jefferson who wrote about James Earl Ray - he was deceased 3 wks when I found him.
James Earl Rays attorney and I would have to go thru volumes of stuff to remember all of the people I have spoke to who actually were part of the investigation and the story over these 43 yrs.

Just about anyone ever involved, the Fazios, the individual who work on the Power lines and the towers at the damns.

Property records all over the place & in OR. Other writers about Cooper & what they really knew. Tosaw sent Duane's brother something before he died.

Tosaw and Duane's brother knew each other and the wife of Duane's brother told me this also and how nice his sister was (I thought it was his wife) and they went to the same bible study group.

Duane's sister and the things she shared with me. So many I tried to find but was limited with a telephone and few resources.

The man who was Duane's brothers friend - and a co owner of some property they bought in the 60's I think.
That would be Stanley Gilliam...the man who helped with the testing of the aft way. His wife was the GOD child of Duane's mother.

I wrote to and spoke with individuals related to others Duane claimed to have known. I would find them after they were in old folk homes. Vague recognitions, but that was all. I actually went to WA twice - once with TV program & that was not productive until some locals came to picked me up and took me to their home and we did some site seeing of our own.

Everything the movie crew tried to find was inadequate. home grown WA. people took me straight to....they watched my face as I gave them
directions & told them to go this way and that way and to turn here.
The man driving was surprised when I would tell him to turn. He was going slow and going where I told him and not like the driver for the movie crew who drove fast and zip zip not having a clue about the places I tried to describe.

A man with a local LAW enforcement was with us & he was off duty, but I can never reveal who he was. He actually was amazed when I told him the direction I wanted to go in and that they could take me where they wanted after that...he watched my face and heard my voice and realized I did know - I didn't know the names of the streets, but I knew the directions from landmarks. Just the way my daddy taught us.

One time when I told him to make a turn just as we approached it - he just shook his head - and said if we had continued in the same direction the road would have dead ended...this is when I got his attention...then as we head north - I was seeing things I remembered and asked him to go slower and then I saw a sign - the only sign I took note of on my trip with Duane...I actually was screaming turn turn turn here. He had planned on taking me to the river...but I was looking for that "other river" and I found it, but it was not a river it was a long and narrow lake...then I saw the other things I had described over and over to others and no one heard me...this man and the 3 other women heard me and saw my face.

I had met these women thru Margie Boule as they contacted me thru her article in 2000 or 2001 - I forget now.

Both of them had a story to tell - one the FBI did not listen to in 1971. Something one of their husband's saw and what he described...to this day the man still claims he saw Cooper...but no one believes him and I am not even sure I do from the location he supposedly saw Cooper....but, then I do.

But it just happened to be one of the places Duane took me also - so that is even more of a coincidence. The law inforcement was undercover & his life depended on knowing if someone was lieing or not.....he watched in amazement on one of the locations...I felt I was right, but something was wrong. We took a walk to an area and a man came down & asked if he could help. I told the man what I was looking for and then he explained that the prior locations was the correct location....he showed me a tree that was 10 yrs old & then one that was 20 yrs old...& the point had young trees on it in 1979 & yes it did at one time have 3 cabins on it and in 1979 only the remanent of the cabins were left and red building had been built & was there in 2000 - now that whole area is underwater as my 2010 trip revealed...no buildings any more.

Now with the passing of time I do not remember if the house on the other side in 2010 was still there, but I did find it with old property records & I found one of the children of the man who live there & his father was in a home and had no memory of the people he used to know.

Duane had claimed to have known the older man and woman & told me their name...I kept thinking he said Rufus, but it was Bafus - and they did own the home and yes they did use workers and yes there was a dairy there and yes they had 2 boys.

I have done more than anyone else has in the 18 yrs I have been at this, but I have nothing to show for it.....and no I have not been writing a book. My thoughts are to disconnected to write a book & who wants to read about the memories of a woman everyone just made fun of & dissed & called a liar?

Robert99

You also misrepresent the life insurance that was available to the Air Traffic Control personnel. As US Government employees, they had a specified amount of "free" life insurance as a part of their employment benefits. And they could purchase additional amounts of life insurance through the US Government if they so desired.

Robert99

NOT in 1971 - that is NOT how it was. They had a certain amout of Insurance but could not purchase additional insurance, except through high risk companies...I have a letter written on the letter head & Duane WORKED for that company & I personally met that man many yrs later.

Duane had to delivered a "package" to him from another source. The source was a company Duane did NOT work for at the time...Duane was invited as a special guest for one night only. NO CAMERAS allowed. Next day he delivers a package to a supposed rival.

Duane delivered the package, but it had to be something he could put inside of his suit jacket....I was with him and in the man's home or one of his homes.

The man's name was Bill (just his nickname).

The company was called
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES BENEFIT ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, INC.

Located in Georgia - letter dated dated 1977. Claims Duane contracted from 1973 until 1977.

Not in the letter but what this company does...it is the same company?

There is another letter that Duane had that showed he wrote for FBI, skyjumpers, pilots, ATF and other high risk employment. I will assure you the insurance provided was very in adequate in 1971...Duane actually discussed this with me and as an insurance person myself had first hand knowledge myself.

United States Intelligent Community: GEBA is available to active civilian employees and retirees of the U.S. Intelligence Community and their families..

Also available to military and contractors assigned to the NSA-W.

Agencies include:
Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agencye (CIA), Defense Intelligence Agenc7 (DIA), Federal Cerntral Intelligence agence (CIA), Defense Intelligence Agecey (DIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation, Directorate of Intelligence, National Security Branch (FBI, National Geospatial- Intellighence Agency (NGA), National Reconnasissance Office (NRO), National Securtiy Agencey (NSA), Durg Enforcement Administartion, Intelleigence Division(DEA), Department of Endrygy, Office of Intellighence, Department of Homeland Seciurtiy, Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS), Depatment of State.....the list goes on and on and on.

When did Duane work for them?
The date of the letter is 1977.

This stumped Sluggo. This communication is dated 2008.

Duane's letter is dated 1977.

Same name and advertised the same product.

I have another letter head that specified the organization if a brief form and the branch was located in Tucker, Ga at that time.

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, I HAVE A NOTE WHERE THIS MAN WAS PROVIDED A 90 DAY NOTE. $1800. FROM DUANE LORIN WEBER ON OCT. 9, 1975.....IN 1975 THE NOTE WAS PAYABLE IN ALABAMA....DUANE WAS CHARGING HIM ZERO INTEREST.

Just how odd does this have to get to get your attention and that of the FBI.

Where they the same company from 1973 to 1977 ---- want to put a wager on it. I met the man and his wife in 1982 or 1983 when Duane delivered his package....what ever the hell it was.

How did Duane Weber have $1800 to loan his boss in 1975.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Robert99

Jo,

Robert99

Jo,

YOUR claims are NOT legitimate. You use this thread to push a fairy tale for which YOU DO NOT have one bit of proof. What are YOUR own credentials? Actually, you already know at least a part of mine.

And I get my information on the redactions by reading the transcripts that have the areas of redaction clearly marked on them.

The FBI had the transcripts from both the Seattle ATC Center and the Oakland ATC Center in hand by about a week after the hijacking. You might visit Sluggo's web page, or other online sites such as this thread, to see if you can locate those transcripts.

The Oakland ATC Center's transcript is not redacted but the Seattle ATC Center's transcript that was publicly released was redacted.

What does the ATF, which you use above, refer to?

Robert99

"...I have done more than anyone else has in the 18 yrs I have been at this, but I have nothing to show for it.....and no I have not been writing a book. My thoughts are to disconnected to write a book & who wants to read about the memories of a woman everyone just made fun of & dissed & called a liar?"

I may be Cooper Royalty, but you are the Goddess of Cooper World!

By the way, if you are not writing a book, why do you post copyright notices on all of your posts? What are you protecting? The truth? Nope - you can't copyright the truth, just like you can't copyright love.

"...do you REALLY want to know if you're right about Tina Bar and the flight path? Then why don't you just ask the co-pilot? He will talk to you..."

What do you think Rataczak will say to Robert Nine-Nine? What he told me? What he told Jo? What he told Himmelsbach? What he told Skippy?

Or something new?

By the way, Bobby, how come you haven't called Rataczak?

Robert99

Robert99

Evidently you know ZERO about me!
Insurance - I know it inside and out.
I have been a licensed insurance agent since 1973 before I ever met Duane. My first husband was a career life insurance agent.

Duane was a life insurance agent.

I have been licensed first in Georgia and then in Virginia, Colorado, Alabama and then in Florida. I may have missed a couple of states.

All since 1973 and I left the insurance business only after Duane died and then I got my real estate license. By the WAY I am still introduce by others to the newbies in real estate - as THAT WOMAN. Why?

I am sure you are not the least bit curious, but I am going to do a little bragging. In 1996 with the insurance business going south I went for my real estate license in Florida. At that time the test was still using the punch cards. I belived I have told this story on the thread.

It was just a couple of wks before that Lee a guy I had a couple of dates with and he was getting sweet on me and he was a great guy - just not the guy for me. A book I was reading told me if you wanted to keep any one gentle man as a friend and if he was worthy of being a friend he would understand. Start talking about your deceased spouse and he will know you are not ready to move on. That is what I did.
I told Lee what Duane told me in the hospital and said he was Dan Cooper.
At that moment I did NOT know who Dan Cooper was and it was the first time I had ever revealed what Duane said during those day in the hospital.

Lee looked at me and asked me if I ever thought Duane might be D.B.Cooper - I had to ask him WHO D.B. Cooper was and I was truthful about us going to WA and Duane seemingly knowing his way around.

I had to call Lee to ask him the name of the man he had spoke of. There was only one book in the library and that was the fictional book by Max Gunther.

I never crash study before a test and we had gone to PC the night before as there was a crash course being offered.
Thank God I decided after the crash course they had touched on somethings my class had not touched on. So I studied. NOW for BRAGGING RIGHTS. After the test was completed and the card collecteds - 5 of us were asked to remain and the others dismissed.

I was the last one to be called - I told the moderator I was used to being last as my name started with a W.

"That's NOT why you are LAST!" My eyes must have been popping out of my head. He goes on to explained to me they had to CALL Tallahassee to do something he had never had to do...actually check my answer card.

EYES as big as CANNON balls at this point. Then he told me that my score was phenomenally high and when they checked the card had I ERASED two correct answer and made them incorrect. Still the higest score ever received.

t I would have had the first perfect score on record with that test....He told me all of this after he swore me in.

I did explain I had attended real estate college in Colorado, but that I have aways tested well - didn't mean I knew how to apply the knowledge.

I am still introduce to the newbies in real estate as THAT WOMAN! All of the older agents have never forgot the story & have handed it down even though I have been retired since 2004.

I still continue my inactive license & do my continueing education every 2 yrs....just to be able to sell my own house. The dishonesty of current real esate agents today is deplorable. Both houses on either side of me have been sold a couple of time and this last time - both agents told whoppers & then threatened me...well, they got turned into their broker.

One I put up a sign for spite - NO WIRE FENCES. The buyer specifically asked about putting up a chain link and she told him it was OK...if the neighbors agreed...we live in A GOLF COURSE COMMUNITY! I used two Cages I catch those annoying WILD cats and armadilla and racoons in - I put the UGLIEST artifical flower I could find all over them....the buyer got the message and the broker must have gotten rid of that agent. The next buyer was only here for 7 months before that poor guy had to put in a new heat and air and found black mold and the torpedo grass and now I think it has septic problem the spetic was put on the creekside indstead of in the front like the rest of us. I watched that spetic being moved 3 places.

Buy without your own inspector in an area you don't know - well Good luck.

Now you know something about me - I am 74 yrs old & If my health permits I will teach these kids a thing or two about intergity.

Oh we were talking about Insurance - right . Same principal. YOU are not an insurance person - so stop trying to talk like one......same principals apply.

If you have to lie to sell insurance or in you case your story you need to know what you are up against.
GOOD NIGHT.

RobertMBlevins

You guys are fighting over nothing. It isn't Jo's fault that some parts of the transcripts were redacted. And nobody knows why it was done. And you won't find out the answer by arguing about it. People toss out this or that about the redactions but all of that is meaningless.

So what's the answer? You file a Freedom of Information Act request...and specify that you would like the UNREDACTED version of the document. You have to give a reason for asking this. Or...you could approach the Seattle FBI about it, since an un-redacted copy is almost certainly in their Cooper files.

Robert99: I get the idea you aren't a bad guy. But you sure have a problem with going to the real source on things sometimes. Especially when you start creating your own theories on the hijacking. That in itself is no problem. But...do you REALLY want to know if you're right about Tina Bar and the flight path? Then why don't you just ask the co-pilot? He will talk to you. Redactions? Do FOIA or approach the Seattle FBI.

It's like that Staples commercial with the EASY button. :)

Blevins,

You are totally unaware of what has been going on in the DB Cooper matter for about the last two years. But it has nothing to do with KC or Duane Weber.

And we are headed towards the "real source" as you call it.

Robert99

skyjack71

Robert99

Evidently you know ZERO about me!
Insurance - I know it inside and out.
I have been a licensed insurance agent since 1973 before I ever met Duane. My first husband was a career life insurance agent.

Duane was a life insurance agent.

I have been licensed first in Georgia and then in Virginia, Colorado, Alabama and then in Florida. I may have missed a couple of states.

. . . . .

Now you know something about me - I am 74 yrs old & If my health permits I will teach these kids a thing or two about intergity.

Oh we were talking about Insurance - right . Same principal. YOU are not an insurance person - so stop trying to talk like one......same principals apply.

If you have to lie to sell insurance or in you case your story you need to know what you are up against.
GOOD NIGHT.

Jo,

Congratulations!

But you are still full of baloney when you claim that US Government employees, including Air Traffic Controllers and FBI agents, couldn't purchase additional life insurance through the US Government itself.

This is additional to the life insurance that was included in their basic employment benefits package.

The insurance company that you named in your original post undoubtedly had the following remark, or its equivalent, in their fine print, "Not Affiliated With The US Government", despite what their name might lead the unwary to think. If not, they could probably expect to hear from the FBI and DOJ.

You DO NOT have a single seconds experience with the US Government types of life insurance. I have decades and decades of experience with it including a policy that is active on this very day.

Despite your lecture, you are still blowing smoke about both life insurance and Duane Weber. Dream on!

Robert99

Regarding your lack of knowledge regarding the insurance available to high risk group in 1971. You seemingly iignored this very informative post so I will REPOST it for your benefit and hopefully so you will have a CLEAR understanding of why the AFT was agitated.

skyjack71

NOT in 1971 - that is NOT how it was. They had a certain amout of Insurance but could not purchase additional insurance, except through high risk companies...I have a letter written on the letter head & Duane WORKED for that company & I personally met that man many yrs later.

Duane had to delivered a "package" to him from another source. The source was a company Duane did NOT work for at the time...Duane was invited as a special guest for one night only. NO CAMERAS allowed. Next day he delivers a package to a supposed rival.

Duane delivered the package, but it had to be something he could put inside of his suit jacket....I was with him and in the man's home or one of his homes.

The man's name was Bill (just his nickname).

The company was called
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES BENEFIT ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, INC.

Located in Georgia - letter dated dated 1977. Claims Duane contracted from 1973 until 1977.

Not in the letter but what this company does...it is the same company?

There is another letter that Duane had that showed he wrote for FBI, skyjumpers, pilots, ATF and other high risk employment. I will assure you the insurance provided was very in adequate in 1971...Duane actually discussed this with me and as an insurance person myself had first hand knowledge myself.

United States Intelligent Community: GEBA is available to active civilian employees and retirees of the U.S. Intelligence Community and their families..

Also available to military and contractors assigned to the NSA-W.

Agencies include:
Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agencye (CIA), Defense Intelligence Agenc7 (DIA), Federal Cerntral Intelligence agence (CIA), Defense Intelligence Agecey (DIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation, Directorate of Intelligence, National Security Branch (FBI, National Geospatial- Intellighence Agency (NGA), National Reconnasissance Office (NRO), National Securtiy Agencey (NSA), Durg Enforcement Administartion, Intelleigence Division(DEA), Department of Endrygy, Office of Intellighence, Department of Homeland Seciurtiy, Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS), Depatment of State.....the list goes on and on and on.

When did Duane work for them?
The date of the letter is 1977.

This stumped Sluggo. This communication is dated 2008.

Duane's letter is dated 1977.

Same name and advertised the same product.

I have another letter head that specified the organization if a brief form and the branch was located in Tucker, Ga at that time.

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, I HAVE A NOTE WHERE THIS MAN WAS PROVIDED A 90 DAY NOTE. $1800. FROM DUANE LORIN WEBER ON OCT. 9, 1975.....IN 1975 THE NOTE WAS PAYABLE IN ALABAMA....DUANE WAS CHARGING HIM ZERO INTEREST.

Just how odd does this have to get to get your attention and that of the FBI.

Where they the same company from 1973 to 1977 ---- want to put a wager on it. I met the man and his wife in 1982 or 1983 when Duane delivered his package....what ever the hell it was.

How did Duane Weber have $1800 to loan his boss in 1975.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Robert99

Jo,

Congratulations!

But you are still full of baloney when you claim that US Government employees, including Air Traffic Controllers and FBI agents, couldn't purchase additional life insurance through the US Government itself.

This is additional to the life insurance that was included in their basic employment benefits package.

The insurance company that you named in your original post undoubtedly had the following remark, or its equivalent, in their fine print, "Not Affiliated With The US Government", despite what their name might lead the unwary to think. If not, they could probably expect to hear from the FBI and DOJ.

You DO NOT have a single seconds experience with the US Government types of life insurance. I have decades and decades of experience with it including a policy that is active on this very day.

Despite your lecture, you are still blowing smoke about both life insurance and Duane Weber. Dream on!

Robert99

NOT BLOWING SMOKE - you know the rates that additional insurance was available to those in the occupations outlined could only get insurance thru a few HIGH RISK companies...Regular insurance companies denied their application hands down with a flat no.

Only high risk companies with large premiums could insure them. Thur this organization Duane met others (AFT, jumper and pilots) who were furious about this...when the AFT hours were cut - so was some of their insurance coverage with the government... this was the BEEF!

Perhaps you were among the elite who made a salary that was sufficient to carry additional high rated policies. Most were not!

A story I was told about on AFT. As you know they had a large responsibility and lives depended on their expertise.

Often they were laid off because of stress and their insurance benefits cut per the reduced salary & benefits sufficient to provide for their families. These guy tried to strike and some lost their jobs.

Duane knew lots of pilots, jumpers and air traffic controlers...he often spoke of their plight & was sympathetic to the cause.

It would take a unknown to create an incident that hopefully would raise awareness of their plight...or perhaps a specific ATF whose economic situation was placed in a position he would loose his home. Some of these guy originally got their training through a group under the auspices of Richard (Paperlegs) Peterson...(Intermountain Communications) and not to be confused with the Richard Peterson in WA who was just a sky jumper and owned a facility.

Richard Peterson of Intermountain had a wife named Jane and in 1979 they lived in Wyoming - a place called Lander. After out trip to WA in 1979 - Duane made a special trip to see Paperlegs and left him a package.

Paperlegs later died and his wife moved from Lander. Paperlegs had a friend whose nickname was "MOUSE" and the individual Duane won the mouse he had in his possession at the time of his death and that I currently have possession of.

That mouse belonged to the children of MOUSE. Mouse was alive when the skyjacking went down, but deceased a few yrs later. Duane treasured that silly mouse and I still have it. If MOUSE's children ever claim it - then it is theirs. The GIFT that keeps giving.

Paperlegs and Mouse - two individuals Duane admired and told me some things about....he never revealed his connection to these guys other than just to say "The Guys". These individuals have much to their credit and their having known Duane was simply by co-incidence I am sure.

For some reason he kept that mouse with the matches I threw away & with that piece of harness I played with many times.

Also included in this was the Airline ticket & that large SILVER spike (I still do not know the significance of the spike).

By the time I found out who Dan Cooper was the matches and the ticket were gone.

The matches I threw away because it was just an old book that was faded and a piece of junk to me...when I discarded some of Duane's stuff.
When he first asked me I searched the stuff I had cleaned out of the tax Box & told him it was not there & probably still in the BOX. The next day saw it as I was putting his underware and socs away. His leg was healing & he was hobbling around - he told me he would put away his sock and underware, but just being me I opened the drawer to do so and there was that old ticket again.

I never saw it after that.

Just a little refresher course here!

Robert99

Robert99

A news FLASH for U. The additional insurance was underwritten by such companies as the one I have noted.
The premium was high, but they were NOT declined.

Most could not afford enough of the additional insurance to make it worth while.
One in specific lost his home due to illness & a cut in his benefits. WAS he on of the ATFs on loan to WA during the transition????????
Lay you odds he was one of them or a best friend & they were all connected at one time in their lives - probably Intermountain Communications....

It took more than one person to pull this off and you know it! AT least 3.

One in the tower, one on the ground and one in the plane....how many I do not know.

The 1971 SKYJACKING was solved the day I came forward! I DARE THE FBI TO CHECK THIS OUT...THEY CAN CONNECT, THE JUMPER, THE ATF AND THE MAN ON THE GROUND. At one time I knew the names, but right now I am in so much pain I cannot do so.

Find the 2 AFT's (probably only one was involved & both deceased) - both on loan from Atlanta & the man on the ground who flicked the light of the tower at the damn - he was the one Duane talked about who had grudge against the government for his not being given credit for a tracking device of some sort.

These guys all had a connections to Intermountain Communications. MOUSE and Paperlegs where just individuals they knew and held in high esteem.

I do believe that Ford was aware of their presence in the area & his wife had knowledge of the money.

I believe she was the same woman I met many yrs later after Ford died & after we moved to Fl in 1988.

ALL of these guys were connected & at least 3 of them planned & carried out the skyjacking....perhaps certain others recognized Cooper & why a gift was left on Paperlegs door in Lander in 1979.

Like the DUMB CROOK Duane was he couldn't let go & he jeopardized all of them. How many times did he end up in prison because he did stupid things.When the money was found - certain individuals had suspicions or thought they knew who Cooper was - there was a CAUSE and no one was hurt.

More than ONE person was involved and that is a given.

THE FBI can prove or disprove this by checking the background of the 2 AFT's.

ONE had the history & he is the one who gave Duane the disk in Atlanta - supposedly to be delivered to an 3rd party, but that never happened. If the man was ill in 1979 stands to reason he knew he would decease before Duane.

I do know who ever he was - was still living around 1982 or 1983. Duaned died in 1995 and I expect he was the last one standing. ODD - but because of the advance in dialysis - he out lived at least 1 of them.

I still do not know who the guy was in WA who worked in the same building or with a newspaper near the hotel we stayed at in 1979...Alan or alvun or some odd name with a sound alike...

Why do one of you not try to find this person.. Several of you live in WA. Duane was high on adrenalin when he finally came to the room that night - JERONIMO!

Who worked in the building or with the newpaper - who was this man. I think he is now deceased -but WHO WAS HE?

skyjack71

Regarding your lack of knowledge regarding the insurance available to high risk group in 1971. You seemingly iignored this very informative post so I will REPOST it for your benefit and hopefully so you will have a CLEAR understanding of why the AFT was agitated.

Jo,

My post on this is CORRECT. And would you answer this question which I will repeat again. What do the initials "AFT" stand for?

Finally, the US Government insurance didn't have anything to do with risk. But the commercial insurance companies would not normally insure aviators but they might insure ground personnel with an aviation exclusion in the policy.

So you don't seem to know as much about insurance as you have been claiming.

Robert99

skyjack71

Robert99

A news FLASH for U. The additional insurance was underwritten by such companies as the one I have noted.

Jo, A news FLASH for U! The US Government self-insures. Its employee life insurance policies are not underwritten by commercial companies.

Robert99

General Service Announcement

A 42 year-old woman died at the Tacoma Narrows Bridge today. Police have ruled the death a suicide.

The TN Bridge, a tall span crossing high above a narrow spit of Puget Sound, is a frequently mentioned site of intentional death at the DZ and elsewhere.

The Washington State Patrol, the same cops who delivered the front chutes to Sea-Tac, airport, only a few miles away, made the identification of the jumper and notified media.

The WSP say the deceased was from Lakewood, WA, and that she left from the eastbound span - the old structure built a long time ago to replace the infamous Galloping Gertie. The original structure collapsed in a storm due to destructive harmonics triggered by the fierce winds believed to have exceeded 100 mph, or 125 knots.

The status of her life insurance policy, if she had one, is unknown publicly at this time.

Lakewood is also the home of McChord Air Base, now known as Joint Base Lewis McChord, and is known by its acronym, JBLM. McChord is also the home of the F-106s used to trail DB Cooper on his getaway flight 43 years ago.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, A news FLASH for U! The US Government self-insures. Its employee life insurance policies are not underwritten by commercial companies.

Robert99

Note so I screwed up the whatever for Air Traffic control ... you knew what I meant & so did others.

The government provides insurance, but if the person want supplemental insurance they have to purchase it on their own.

I explained that the Air Traffic Controller had insurance based on their income, but when their hours were cut so was their income and the insurance is often based based on income. When they went to regular companies they were denied supplemental insurance based on their employment.

If they wanted more coverage to cover the gaps they had to purchase it from companies that took HIGH RISK occupations, but at an extremely high rate depending on their occupation and recreational risk.

The company I mentioned provided the supplemental policies...but these policies were supplements for what they qualified with the government.

Yes, these companies were misleading making it appear the were sanctioned by the Government - but what it was - was a HIGH RISK supplemental policy.

YOU seemingly ignore that the insurance the goverment provided was based on income. NOT sufficient insurance to cover their needs. Most high risk came back with moderate increases over the normal - but not so with Air Traffic Controllers.

Air traffic controllers are HIGH risk or they were in 1971....the government did not offer enough in most cases to pay off the mortages on their homes in the event of death. These guys did not qualify for additional LIFE insurance outside of what the goverment provide - other than high risk policies...

WHAT do you not GET about that?So I screwed up the initials - but most of the time I type with a tremendous amount of pain...due to an incident with my hand.

Evidently you have never been married and did not have a wife & children who you wanted to protect with enough money to provide their continued life style...if you were no longer in the picture & your income was no longer there.