47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

"...Seattle was using ATC/s from out of the area. The were in a transition stage of replacing equipment & learning how to use it...they borrowed ATC's from Atlanta who had the knowledge. There was 2 guys in Seattle on loan from Atlanta during the time frame of the skyjacking...."

If you know this much about the incident, Jo, how come you don't know the names of the guys?

Maybe you should call the guys who told you about the ATCs from Atlanta and ask them for the names of the individuals with the Big Clues. Whaddaya say, eh?

The man who told me - can you call the dead? Also it was written someplace about the ATC's and I spoke with a man out of Portland yrs and yrs ago who was aware of this...but spoke off the record.

A fact the FBI did NOT want known.
Himmelsbach also mentioned it but his recall has gotten clouded as has all of us in our 70's, 80's and 90's.

Surely in all the media burst in 1971 and in 1980 this has been mentioned. The fact that the ATC's were having a problem at that time...
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I refuse to allow you to be repetively confrontal with me regarding things you take completely out of context.

I have my own battle to fight right now to preserve life & do not need your continued repertoire of what you considered to be important. You took things out of context in the course of the conversations & I have already proven this over time. No need to rehash it.

If you want to discuss the case do so. Your postings show no real interest in the truths or progressive research.....you just keep harping on personal issues.

I try not to harp on what people say about my search. I have made mistake - all of us have - but we move on. A lot of the information you have presented is not substanciated - but, you choose to harp on all the negatives you have read in to my posting and that of others.

Please - no wasting of time with the repetious postings about what you think is a misrepresentation of your opinions.

If I behaved in the childish way you are doing - we would not have got past Duane's confession.

"...The man who told me - can you call the dead? Also it was written someplace about the ATC's and I spoke with a man out of Portland yrs and yrs ago who was aware of this...but spoke off the record.

A fact the FBI did NOT want known.
Himmelsbach also mentioned it but his recall has gotten clouded as has all of us in our 70's, 80's and 90's.

Surely in all the media burst in 1971 and in 1980 this has been mentioned. The fact that the ATC's were having a problem at that time..."

Yes, I can call the dead - see Chapter 33 in my book - but I've found it is easier to simply phone the living.

So, what did Himmelsbach tell you about the ATCs?

Let's start there, and then work our way to Georgia.

By the way, I never read anything about ATCs in the Media Bursts of 1971 and 1980. What did they say?

"...can you call the dead? ..."

Maybe I should call Gloria Peach, the hypnotherapist that I've been working with to find out DB Cooper's identity.

We could ask the dead guy about the ATCs. While we're at it, maybe I could chat with Duane! Any questions you want me to ask him?

You still got your WeeGee board? Any news from the Great Beyond?

"...Cooper Royalty is a myth invented by people who use it to make themselves feel important. It is delusional.

I would rather get results than identify myself with that group. If you want answers on the redactions to the radio transcripts from the flight...try asking the Seattle FBI..."

Any suggestions, Bobby, on how I should approach my upcoming interview with Duane Weber?

I know you keep telling me to be nicer, but since he's a dead guy I was wondering if I can just be my usual sassy self - ya know, keep the spirits even and loose.

BruceSmith

"...Maybe you are tilting the bottle just a little too much lately...."

Don't forget to add "alcoholic" to your DZ resume, Robert Nine-Nine.

Will you come visit me in prison? Please do.

Bruce, I don't drink and so far I have never been in a jail house or prison even as a visitor.

I might make an exception for you, but do your best to stay out of those places.

Robert99

skyjack71

I refuse to allow you to be repetively confrontal with me regarding things you take completely out of context.

I have my own battle to fight right now to preserve life & do not need your continued repertoire of what you considered to be important. You took things out of context in the course of the conversations & I have already proven this over time. No need to rehash it.

If you want to discuss the case do so. Your postings show no real interest in the truths or progressive research.....you just keep harping on personal issues.

I try not to harp on what people say about my search. I have made mistake - all of us have - but we move on. A lot of the information you have presented is not substanciated - but, you choose to harp on all the negatives you have read in to my posting and that of others.

Please - no wasting of time with the repetious postings about what you think is a misrepresentation of your opinions.

If I behaved in the childish way you are doing - we would not have got past Duane's confession.

Jo, This post should have been addressed to yourself.

Robert99

Robert99

I can personally guarantee you that NO pilot, airline pilot or otherwise, would fly such a wandering route as is presented on the map for the airliner in the Portland area. You may have to take my word for it, but pilots can fly aircraft in a straight line and the airlines do so most of the time. And they can also stay on the centerline of Victor airways.

Robert99

Your talking about normal flights. This was no normal flight.

When they fly low, at 10,000ft, they tend route via strange paths, especially when mountains are near When approaching Portland, it's clear they were going around that airport.

I don't know, it's what we have. Saying that because something was redacted doesn't change the flight path. We have nothing better to go by. Even if they were way west, they would have also had to screw up the jump time by at least 5-7 minutes or more.... for any natural means Tina bar find.

73blazer

I can personally guarantee you that NO pilot, airline pilot or otherwise, would fly such a wandering route as is presented on the map for the airliner in the Portland area. You may have to take my word for it, but pilots can fly aircraft in a straight line and the airlines do so most of the time. And they can also stay on the centerline of Victor airways.

Robert99

Your talking about normal flights. This was no normal flight.

When they fly low, at 10,000ft, they tend route via strange paths, especially when mountains are near When approaching Portland, it's clear they were going around that airport.

I don't know, it's what we have. Saying that because something was redacted doesn't change the flight path. We have nothing better to go by. Even if they were way west, they would have also had to screw up the jump time by at least 5-7 minutes or more.... for any natural means Tina bar find.

Blazer,

While the airliner was on the ground being refueled in Seattle, the flight crew was passed a message from the FAA's Chief Psychologist to the effect that Cooper would probably take a hostage with him and then use the bomb to blow up the airliner when he jumped.

Co-Pilot Rataczak suggested that they climb above the overcast and then fly out over the Pacific Ocean and stay out there until Cooper jumped and blew up the plane if he intended to do so. That way, the aircraft debris would fall into the ocean and not into a populated area. Rataczak was overruled on that suggestion.

But the point was clear, the flight crew was not going to fly a bomb carrying airliner over a highly populated area, such as downtown Portland, if they could avoid it.

Additionally, when the airliner took off from Seattle the crew didn't know if they would have enough fuel to make it to Reno. That is why there were a lot of communications (over the ARINC radio system) between the airliner and the NWA Aircraft Performance Group in Minneapolis, during the first 30-45 minutes after takeoff, passing information on such things as fuel flow, ground speed, and actual aerodynamic performance.

It was only when the airliner was near Portland that the crew was informed that they should be able to make it to Reno.

Also before takeoff in Seattle, the crew was informed that they were free to do whatever they needed to do as far as flight path and altitude changes and that Seattle ATC Center would keep other aircraft out of their way.

When the airliner reached the Mayfield Intersection (now named the Malay Intersection and near Toledo), there are reasons for believing the crew elected to fly almost straight south (with respect to the grid lines) and thus bypass Portland on the west side while rejoining V-23 south of Portland near the Canby Intersection.

THAT COURSE WOULD RESULT IN THE AIRLINER PASSING ALMOST DIRECTLY OVERHEAD OF TINA BAR AT ABOUT 8:12 PM, WHICH IS THE ESTIMATED TIME THAT COOPER JUMPED.

I have previously mentioned to you that the four red "x" marks on the so-called "FBI map" are probably the most important marks on that map. Get yourself a ruler and line it up with the two most western marks and see where the intersections with V-23 are, then do the same thing with the two most eastern marks. These marks were probably made by the Seattle ATC Controller who was vectoring several aircraft to intercept the airliner from behind.

The MOCA (Minimum Obstruction Clearance Altitude) for the airliner in the Portland area was 5000 feet ASL and never more than 10,000 feet ASL until it was in Northern California and needed to climb to 11,000 feet when it left V-23 to head direct to Reno. And they had plenty of help from Oakland ATC Center in avoiding higher terrain on that segment of the flight. But terrain clearance in the Portland area was NOT a problem.

To repeat, the map that you, Blevins, and Jo Weber seem to love is NOT an "official" FBI map even if it is on their web site. At the same time, all the newspaper clippings and other things on that web site are NOT "official" FBI documents either.

The only realistic route for the airliner to follow in the Portland area would be to bypass Portland on the west side and thus reduce the distance and the flying time.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

'When the airliner reached the Mayfield Intersection (now named the Malay Intersection and near Toledo), (with respect to the grid lines) and thus bypass Portland on the west side while rejoining V-23 south of Portland near the Canby Intersection.

THAT COURSE WOULD RESULT IN THE AIRLINER PASSING ALMOST DIRECTLY OVERHEAD OF TINA BAR AT ABOUT 8:12 PM, WHICH IS THE ESTIMATED TIME THAT COOPER JUMPED.'

Um. Then why did co-pilot Rataczak say he could see the lights of Vancouver as they approached Portland...on his RIGHT side? I think the map is accurate, and since Agent Larry Carr calls it the flight map in his video, that makes it reasonably official. Those other items at the website are just a collection of all the newspaper clippings and notes in a big PDF file called the Cooper Vault. Some ARE official, since they were created by the Bureau. Others are not of course.

***'there are reasons for believing the crew elected to fly almost straight south...'

What reasons? You state this argument and then leave off the primary evidence for the argument itself. Just saying. You're trying to put the airliner miles west of the map, clear on the other side of the Interstate 5 freeway before it got to Vancouver. That's a tall order and requires proof.

Blevins,

How about citing a source for your claim that Rataczak said he could see Portland "on his RIGHT side".

In reality, I think Rataczak just said that he could see the lights of Portland. Period!

You and Jo Weber try to claim that since Rataczak was seated in the co-pilot's seat on the right side of the cockpit, that he could not see anything on the left side of the aircraft even when it was miles away.

There is information online about the viewing angles from the pilot and co-pilot seats of the 727. It would be a good idea for you to check it if you feel your original claim is correct.

On your map claims, why don't you present some proof that your claimed flight path is correct? And how do you explain away the errors in times and distances on your flight path map? Claims based on "faith" won't work here. You need some facts.

Further, why didn't you mention that a flight path over the Tina Bar area would eliminate the possibility of either KC or Duane Weber being DB Cooper? Which in turn would greatly reduce the chances of your making a buck off you "KC was Cooper" efforts.

Still further, the logic for bypassing Portland on the west side is given in my original post. Perhaps you should actually read it.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I knew you would resort to cheap shots and bring up Christiansen...but the identity of the hijacker has nothing to do with where he jumped, or which way the plane was going.

Making a buck? I turned down $2,500 for my appearance on Decoded and another $1,000 from Adrenaline Hunter, the show from Comcast Sports hosted by Bethy Rossos. And a nice chunk of change from one film producer already because they wanted to twist the Christiansen story any way they wished. So...I will thank you to do your research first on my monetary motivations regarding the case before you say things like that. (That was quick...I see you deleted those references already)

Look...stop running to Kenny Christiansen every time someone asks you a tough question. The FBI doesn't agree with your scenario. The flight crew doesn't agree. The Citizen Sleuths don't agree with you. The US Army ground search for Cooper doesn't agree with you. You're about the only one pushing this change in the flight path idea. And that means you have to prove a case that also proves all those other sources wrong. I'm not even saying you can't. I'm only saying you HAVEN'T.

No use blaming it on me or pointing to Kenny if you can't. ;)

Stop calling it 'my' flight path. Not like I invented it, you know. It's the one already established by several sources, not me. I simply choose to believe those sources and not your theory...unless you can prove that theory, of course.

I've suggested the same course for you several times, but you refuse to do it. Here is is again:

Why don't you call up co-pilot Bill Rataczak and ASK him? He will tell you. Or are you afraid of that? I suggested this before and all you offered was some pithy excuse. He has files on the case and follows it closely, even today. He told Skipp Porteous this when Porteous interviewed him. The only thing here is that you might have to leave a polite message first. He sometimes screens the calls before answering. You tell him you are a pilot with an interest in the case and have a question for him, he will answer.

Rataczak is in the phone book and he's listed as the ONLY guy in the entire United States with that particular name. If you want his address and phone, I will gladly give it to you. I have it on file. You'll have to email me for it, because I won't post it publicly. My suggestion is you stop bullshitting around and either step up to the plate and go to the source, or...whatever. This course of action should have been obvious to you from the start. And who knows? You might be right. But you'll never know unless you ask.

My, my, Blevins, you are crabby tonight.

If, and when, the un-redacted Seattle ATC Center's radio transcripts for the hijacked flight become available, then we will have "facts", real honest-to-God facts, to work with.

In the meantime, there is nothing to support your claim that the map in question is correct and there are plenty of errors on it as I have pointed out since 2009. That was about a year before you arrived on this thread.

Also, if you feel that there is a fixed date to prove things, then what is the fixed date by which you will prove your claims about KC?

It may take quite a bit of time to get the facts, but patience usually pays off.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

LOL you could get the 'facts' you claim simply on a phone call or a letter to the co-pilot. I think you are just afraid to ask him, because he might set you straight. That's what I think.

I already told you how to do it, and that method is a lot easier than trying to get the Feds to open up some redacts from a document. Phone call. Letter. Source. Rataczak. Easy.

You should have done this at the very beginning, when you proposed this theory. I think you are afraid of what Rataczak will tell you. But you should never be afraid of the truth, otherwise the truth might take the other trail on you while you are searching for it. :)

Blevins,

You are entitled to believe anything you want. And, of course, you do regardless if it is true or not.

You do not know how actual research is done, this has been proven by your incompetent research on KC.

A number of people, including myself, are researching the DB Cooper hijacking in an effort to determine who DB Cooper was. By your own statement, you are trying to prove that KC was Cooper and nothing more.

And you are NOT going to rush me or any other DB Cooper researcher into jumping to false conclusions just to satisfy your own timeline.

So don't get the idea that your second grade school kid tactics are working.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

When people take the low road, rather than answering anything put to them...this usually indicates they don't have an answer.

Blevins,

You have either ignored or provided flippant and/or incorrect answers to the previous questions put to you.

So your quote above fits you perfectly.

Robert99

Robert99

If, and when, the un-redacted Seattle ATC Center's radio transcripts for the hijacked flight become available, then we will have "facts", real honest-to-God facts, to work with.

In the meantime, there is nothing to support your claim that the map in question is correct and there are plenty of errors on it as I have pointed out since 2009. That was about a year before you arrived on this thread.

Also, if you feel that there is a fixed date to prove things, then what is the fixed date by which you will prove your claims about KC?

It may take quite a bit of time to get the facts, but patience usually pays off.

Robert99

[:/]:|:(
Jo Weber has something to say about this & I have kept this to myself for a long time - hoping beyond all hope the FBI and SEATTLE would fess up! There was a brief mention of the problem - but I will not reveal that at this time. The so called redaction was quickly glossed over.

:|YOU have a PROBLEM ROBERT99....ONE U ARE ACTUALLY AWARE OF!

UN-REDACTIONS OF THE SEATTLE ATC RADIO SCRIPTS ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.[because the never had those minutes to start with].

THAT IS WHEN THE CONTACT WAS LOST! I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN THIS - BUT, NO ONE LISTENS.

THEY WERE NOT REDACTED BY THE FBI TO HIDE ANYTHING....THEY ACTUALLY NEVER HAD TRANSCRIPTS FOR THOSE FEW MOMENTS...THAT IS WHEN THE GLICH HAPPENED & IT WAS CAUSED OF THE SYSTEM ITSELF OR THE OPERATORS...

THE SKYJACKING WAS PLANNED & THE INCIDENT WITH THE RADIO COMMUNICATIONS WAS PLANNED. NOT ABLE TO REDACT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Robert99

A number of people, including myself, are researching the DB Cooper hijacking in an effort to determine who DB Cooper was.

Robert99

YOU KNOW THAT MCCHORD & PORTLAND ALSO MONITORED THIS.

NOT SURE WHAT MCCHORD WAS DOING OTHER THAN TRACKING THE FLIGHT, BUT PORTLAND TRIED TO PICK-UP COMMUNICATIONS WHEN SEATTLE LOST CONTACT....

THE PORTLAND MINUTES DISAPPEARED AT A LATER DATE - PROOF THEY TRIED TO INTERCEPT THE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM.... I WAS NOT TOLD WHAT WAS IN THOSE MINUTES BUT WHEN "OTHERS" LEARNED OF THEIR EXISTENCE - THEY WENT POOF. THE RECORDS WHERE THERE WHEN I STARTED MY SEARCH & AS SOON AS THE FBI OR OTHERS LEARNED I KNEW ABOUT THE QLICH - THE RECORDS IN PORTLAND WENT POOF.

SOMEONE IN PORTLAND WAS DOING A MANUAL TRANSCRIPT BY LISTENING TO THE COMMUNICATIONS. Evidently they did not have a way of recording them, but able to monitor.

THOSE MINUTES ARE NOT JUST MISSING THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED

THERE CAN BE NO REDACTIONS OF WHAT SEATTLE NEVER HAD.

You do everything you can to discredit anyone...so what is you role - and how are you involved?

Robert99

Blevins,

You have either ignored or provided flippant and/or incorrect answers to the previous questions put to you.

Robert99

WELL, ROBERT99 THE SAME CAN & IS REFLECTIVE OF YOUR OWN BIAS OR PURPOSE. PERHAPS YOU NEED TO
PROVIDE THE POSTERS WITH ALL OF YOUR HISTORY.

YOU HAVE MORE THAN A PASSING INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT - WHY?

skyjack71

Robert99

[:/]:|:(
Jo Weber has something to say about this & I have kept this to myself for a long time - hoping beyond all hope the FBI and SEATTLE would fess up! There was a brief mention of the problem - but I will not reveal that at this time. The so called redaction was quickly glossed over.

:|YOU have a PROBLEM ROBERT99....ONE U ARE ACTUALLY AWARE OF!

UN-REDACTIONS OF THE SEATTLE ATC RADIO SCRIPTS ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.[because the never had those minutes to start with].

THAT IS WHEN THE CONTACT WAS LOST! I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN THIS - BUT, NO ONE LISTENS.

THEY WERE NOT REDACTED BY THE FBI TO HIDE ANYTHING....THEY ACTUALLY NEVER HAD TRANSCRIPTS FOR THOSE FEW MOMENTS...THAT IS WHEN THE GLICH HAPPENED & IT WAS CAUSED OF THE SYSTEM ITSELF OR THE OPERATORS...

THE SKYJACKING WAS PLANNED & THE INCIDENT WITH THE RADIO COMMUNICATIONS WAS PLANNED. NOT ABLE TO REDACT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Jo,

As you already know, the Chief of the Seattle ATC Center certified that a COMPLETE copy of the communications with the airliner was being provided to the FBI. That certification included the 19 areas that were later redacted by the FBI.

Your claim otherwise is beyond laughable. And so are your efforts to portray Duane Weber as The Great American Hero.

Robert99

skyjack71

Blevins,

Robert99

WELL, ROBERT99 THE SAME CAN & IS REFLECTIVE OF YOUR OWN BIAS OR PURPOSE. PERHAPS YOU NEED TO
PROVIDE THE POSTERS WITH ALL OF YOUR HISTORY.

YOU HAVE MORE THAN A PASSING INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT - WHY?

Jo,

Why don't you take your own advice and provide all the posters with all of your history. And I mean the TRUE version.

Precisely when did you and Duane Weber start checking into the DB Cooper hijacking? And what did the two of you expect to get out of those efforts?

Robert99

skyjack71

A number of people, including myself, are researching the DB Cooper hijacking in an effort to determine who DB Cooper was.

Robert99

YOU KNOW THAT MCCHORD & PORTLAND ALSO MONITORED THIS.

NOT SURE WHAT MCCHORD WAS DOING OTHER THAN TRACKING THE FLIGHT, BUT PORTLAND TRIED TO PICK-UP COMMUNICATIONS WHEN SEATTLE LOST CONTACT....

THE PORTLAND MINUTES DISAPPEARED AT A LATER DATE - PROOF THEY TRIED TO INTERCEPT THE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM.... I WAS NOT TOLD WHAT WAS IN THOSE MINUTES BUT WHEN "OTHERS" LEARNED OF THEIR EXISTENCE - THEY WENT POOF. THE RECORDS WHERE THERE WHEN I STARTED MY SEARCH & AS SOON AS THE FBI OR OTHERS LEARNED I KNEW ABOUT THE QLICH - THE RECORDS IN PORTLAND WENT POOF.

SOMEONE IN PORTLAND WAS DOING A MANUAL TRANSCRIPT BY LISTENING TO THE COMMUNICATIONS. Evidently they did not have a way of recording them, but able to monitor.

THOSE MINUTES ARE NOT JUST MISSING THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED

THERE CAN BE NO REDACTIONS OF WHAT SEATTLE NEVER HAD.

You do everything you can to discredit anyone...so what is you role - and how are you involved?

Jo,

Your continued efforts to ignore simple truths counter-productive. Seattle ATC Center DID record those radio communications and those tapes were used to prepare the paper transcripts the very next day.

The only question here is what you are getting out of your efforts related to Duane Weber.

You might also consider how much egg you want to have on your face when this is over.

Robert99

"...THE SKYJACKING WAS PLANNED & THE INCIDENT WITH THE RADIO COMMUNICATIONS WAS PLANNED..."

Now we're getting someplace.

How do you know the skyjacking was planned?

How do you know the redacted transcripts covered a radio communique? Was Duane getting his ground team into place?

Wass up?

Robert99

Jo,

As you already know, the Chief of the Seattle ATC Center certified that a COMPLETE copy of the communications with the airliner was being provided to the FBI. That certification included the 19 areas that were later redacted by the FBI.

Robert99

THERE WAS NO "COMPLETE COPY OF THE COMMUNICATIONS".

WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO AS THE 19 AREAS LATER REDACTED????

THEY LOST COMMUNICATION FOR SEVERAL MINUTES & PORTLAND STEPPED IN & TRIED TO PICK THEM UP.
THOSE MINUTES WERE TAKEN BY HAND.

Robert99

Why don't you take your own advice and provide all the posters with all of your history. And I mean the TRUE version.

Precisely when did you and Duane Weber start checking into the DB Cooper hijacking? And what did the two of you expect to get out of those efforts?

Robert99

Duane and I did not check into Cooper - I did that only after I found out who Dan Cooper was - what he had told me in the hospital. ALL of that is documented and until 1 yr and 3 months after Duane Weber died I did not know who Dan Cooper was...if he had said D.B. Cooper the man who skyjacked a plane on Nov.24, 1971....maybe it would have clicked - but it didn't.

YOU need to get your facts correct on the case....you know zero about how these supposed transcripts came to be.

727 lost contact with Seattle due to a glich. Those lost minutes were picked up by Portland & transcibe as they had to do it manually.If you are reading something that someone has claimed is the entire recorded communication - taken from Seattle to CA. then someone is feeding you a lot of bad information.

"...727 lost contact with Seattle due to a glich. Those lost minutes were picked up by Portland & transcibe as they had to do it manually.If you are reading something that someone has claimed is the entire recorded communication - taken from Seattle to CA. then someone is feeding you a lot of bad information...."

Jo, I totally, absolutely BELIEVE you. Kinda.

I'm just asking how you know there was a glitch and DB Cooper's getaway flight lost contact with Seattle.

Plus, what do you think happened during that glitch? What did the glitch allow to happen?

skyjack71

Jo,

Robert99

THERE WAS NO "COMPLETE COPY OF THE COMMUNICATIONS".

WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO AS THE 19 AREAS LATER REDACTED????

THEY LOST COMMUNICATION FOR SEVERAL MINUTES & PORTLAND STEPPED IN & TRIED TO PICK THEM UP.
THOSE MINUTES WERE TAKEN BY HAND.

Jo,

The entire communications between the Seattle ATC Center and the airliner, including radar information, was recorded on tape. There were no lost communications in the Seattle and Portland areas.

All you need to do to see the 19 areas of redactions is to take a look at the Seattle ATC Center transcripts which cover everything between the takeoff in Seattle and the hand off to the Oakland Center near the Fort Jones VORTAC in Northern California.

There were no "lost" ATC communications.

Robert99

Robert99 - you stated:

The entire communications between the Seattle ATC Center and the airliner, including radar information, was recorded on tape. There were no lost communications in the Seattle and Portland areas.

JO states: BULL!

The Seattle ATC Center transcripts DOES not NOT include everything between the takeoff in Seattle and the hand off to the Oakland.

ATC lost communication w/727 for a limited period of time. Portland STEPPED in to provide that. The flight recorder was NEVER supplied to the FBI or to the public.
WHAT happened to it! Portland only had a transcipt someone tried to take.

YOU know those cartigages went poof!

Enough of the lies...WHAT was your background again...??????