47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Bruce nor Robt99 ever come here to make a decent posting. They come here to attack Jo and others...

I no longer pay attention to them as I am winding things down. Since I am having some hand surgery - I won't be posting for a few wks unless it is with one hand.

I have tried doing that with it taped and bandaged up - didn't do very well!

I have another surgery to be scheduled after that one....that one I refused to do until my hand is fixed.

No damn way do I want an expiration dated stamped on my foot if I can't use my hands....A simple pre-opt blood test left a very very large hemotoma on my arm...plus the arm is very swollen. My blood was tested every 6 months and now it is scheduled every 3 months...Those bad boy markers kept marching up & forward.

The battle is NOT over yet - I am going to get well enough to make that trip to WA
somehow this yr. A good friend who lives in the N.W. told me not to give up;

This person doesn't read what is on this site & did NOT know the stated reasons that have driven me these last 18 yrs.

This was the LAST person in the WORLD I expect to cheer me along.

Won't be posting much & maybe not at all in the next few wks. If I do I will have to do it with one hand...My little practice with that was just too tiring.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert99

It is basically just you and Jo running your mouths on matters that you know nothing about.

Robert99

Why do you and Brucie bother to post here. When you do all you do is mock the two of us.

You do KNOW that I am the only person to support a suspect for 18 yrs and the FBI can't seem to find ONE solid piece of evidence to prove Weber was NOT Cooper.

In fact I just in the last few wks learned the FBI had NO knowledge of some of the things I have been stating on this thread for yrs.

Seems like someone did a summary of the pointed segments I keep harping on & put them in a professional communication.

Since we had an FBI agent here at one time I just thought maybe they checked in on things once in awhile.

Surprisingly the FBI is UNAWARE of some the FACTS in my story. I guess they didn't read all of the copies of postings made on this thread sent to them.

I am exhausted!

Oh, Robt 99 - why do you bother to even read this thread? You can't seem to say one positive word - so why do you bother? What is your motive?

You never make a contributory posting anymore - you just come here antagonize.

What IF I said that your postings on that other place had no value...Frankly they really do not serve any useful purpose.

You guys over there are stuck in a rut. None of you are introducing any new evidence....seems like you want to keep on backing controversial things that do NOTHING to solve the case or indicate who Cooper was.

Like a dog chasing its tail.

Seems like all of you are standing in the corner talking to yourselves.

You guys must have run Brucie off because he is sitting on our doorstep ringing the bell several times everyday with sick riddles....no one is interested ln.

His wacky posting are not allowed or permited on that thread!

Strange - seems you & Brucie get the DZ snoop & scoop assignments.

RobertMBlevins

The statement you have made about Georger, (not that it really matters) is NOT true.

. . . . .

Here at Dropzone, you really took a low shot when you drove off an autistic kid named Andy who simply had an interest in the case.

. . . . .

You guys treated him like dirt and tried to make yourselves sound superior to him.

Then someone arranged for Bruce Smith to call his folks and tattle on him.

. . . . .

Let the FBI decide the merits on Christiansen.

Blevins, My statements about Georger are CORRECT! Your silly allegations are just more of your baloney.

You seem to forget that Andy had made a number of inappropriate posts here and was threatening to jump off the Tacoma Narrows bridge(s).

By your own statement above, you were apparently keeping Andy's parents in the dark about what he was doing.

Bruce Smith, and maybe others, informed the parents and the appropriate Child Protective Services of what Andy was doing on this thread. That seemed like a responsible thing for Bruce to do.

It's unfortunate that you seem to have such a cavalier attitude toward children who threaten suicide.

From everything I have seen, the FBI seems to have already decided "the merits on Christiansen".

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

"...Then someone arranged for Bruce Smith to call his folks and tattle on him. Nice people you are. Or maybe not. You should be ashamed...."

We saved Andy's life.

You, not so much.

Andy lives in Atlanta. That bridge is a few thousand miles away. I get messages from him about once or twice a week. He's fine. And you two are full of it. His folks simply asked him not to post at Dropzone anymore so they wouldn't get bugged by phone calls and CPS visits for no reason. I had to direct Mom to my Cooperland article and some of your history on the internet. Then she understood what really happened. And they know ALL about you, Bruce. :S That's why they won't take your phone calls anymore. I already communicated with mom long ago about all this via Facebook. Autistic teens can be a bit dramatic sometimes. You guys jumped all over him for weeks the second he voiced some support for Kenny as the hijacker and said he hated Geestman because he was a liar. You took advantage of the fact he was autistic, especially YOU Bruce. I saw some posts where you were baiting him with smart-ass comments. You're a real nice guy, baiting some autistic kid over Cooper and then when he cracked a bit, you tried to make yourself look like a hero.

Bullshit. All you and Robert99 really did was give that kid a hard time, and then when he 'slipped,' you went after him like a couple of sharks. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. And his parents are now well aware of what actually happened. Neither his folks or Andy himself have high opinions about you. On that you can be assured.

EDIT: I wanted to add a caveat here, smart guys. If you cared SO much about Andy's welfare instead of going for the jugular, you would NOT have posted up all that 'Report' garbage you did here at Dropzone about contacting his folks and CPS. You would have done that non-publicly. But the reality is you USED that kid for your own ends when you saw the opportunity. An opportunity you and Robert99 helped create. That is one of the lowest shit-things you've ever done. Really it is.

Blevins, From your misrepresentations and outright lies above, it is obvious that you could benefit from a few sessions with a mental health professional yourself.

Maybe you and Jo could get a group discount with a shrink. Both of you are apparently coming from somewhere beyond Pluto.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Drop back here when you have something positive to contribute to the discussion on Cooper. I don't have time today to read anything else.

Blevins, I imagine that the DZ moderators, who were probably thinking they were in charge of this thread, are going to be surprised when they find out that you are the one who determines who posts here and when.

As you are well aware, the "other site" would never have been necessary if you and Jo were interested in making progress in the DB Cooper hijacking matter.

Robert99

Guru312

As you are well aware, the "other site" would never have been necessary if you and Jo were interested in making progress in the DB Cooper hijacking matter.

Robert99

+1

That's what I'm talking about...

Guru, explain to me in a pm what you are talking about. I have NOT fabricated thing like Blevins did and as for Robert99 he is an egotistal poster - and he has never said ONE nice thing about me. I get thrown in the catch all with Blevins.

Jo has not impeded those guys from discussions about Cooper & the flight path or the money find.

I definitely and swear in the name of the GOD almighty I am NOT making anything up and U know I stay out of the TECHNICAL stuff because I know little about it.

I only tell l what Duane told me, what I witnessed, the people I met and the places we went.

I do believe Robt99 has a motive in his postings....have you read the other thread from start to finish. Only then could you say that Jo has anything to do with the discontent here.

None of you need worry about Jo being involved in anything - because where I am going there are no computers - nothing but peace...I hope. I could only wish there would be answers, but with the stuff that Georger and Robt99 throw around the truth is forever buried.

Robt99 does not come here to contribute - he only comes to demean and harass.

Blevins comes to promote his book.

Georger made sense some of the time but he let Blevins tick him off. I tried to stay out of his way unless he went too far with something.

I HAVE TOLD NO LIES AND I HAVE ONLY TOLD WHAT I KNOW. I DO KNOW THERE ARE POSTERS ON THAT OTHER SITE WHOSE ONLY GOAL IS TO CHANGE THE PUBLIC IMAGE OF THE FLIGHT PATH. THEY DO NOT WANT THE TRUTH TO SURVIVE - AND THAT THEIR THEORY BE WHAT LIVES ON.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BURY COOPER IN MYTHS & UNTRUTHS - SO I GUESS THAT IS HOW IT WILL BE.

JO KNOWS ONLY WHAT SHE WAS TOLD & WHAT SHE ACTUALLY SAW!

I have tried not to theorize or to change the FACTs of the flight & the investigation. The only way the truth can stay hidden is if the flight path is buried by subjections that become a fact only by subjecting by repetition.

Hope someone understands what I mean by that. I am very tired & I am physically in duress & my heart is broken. My surgery on Monday was canceled because I am currently too high risk.

I am supposed to suffer because others cannot get their heads together - I AM not talking about Cooper in that statement.

Never mind - I don't feel like posting tonight.

skyjack71

Georger made sense some of the time but he let Blevins tick him off. I tried to stay out of his way unless he went too far with something.

Jo, You have done everything possible to hassle Georger, including claiming that he was responsible for JFK's death. If you are actually sane, you were laughing when you wrote the above quote.

Robert99

Robert99

***Georger made sense some of the time but he let Blevins tick him off. I tried to stay out of his way unless he went too far with something.

Jo, You have done everything possible to hassle Georger, including claiming that he was responsible for JFK's death. If you are actually sane, you were laughing when you wrote the above quote.

Robert99

More things out of context. I was talking about protect and do no HARM. These guys were a group of guys who went UNARMED - and willing to take a bullet for the president. Evidently you have selective reading...skills.

Go back to where you read whatever it was & look at the previous postings.

I am raging at your post - you know Georger has a way of twisting things & you do also.

There is NO one in this thread that will be able to support what you said - was there something taken out of context or did you just selectively reduce the entire posting?

A group out of Tx supposedly on a hunting trip stopped at the observatory Georger supposedly supports & utilizes. Did the guys need a little lesson in dealing with the stars...to find their way around...WA. (JOKE)

Also note the man in charge of certain records I inquired about regarding Duane's questional employment from 1962 to 1966 resided in Tx. The man who had charge of the employment records was Jerry Warren or Jerry Warner. He resided in the very area Georger supposedly hails from. Strange those employment records were NOT available from the office and said records were helded OUT of state by this Jerry.

These renegades of this GREAT MAN supported - PROTECT and DO NO HARM.

They came from all walks of life - ex-cons and others who did not fit the mold...but this man GAVE some of them the 1st chance they ever had to redeem themselves...former military fall outs made up part of this group along with excons.

Jerry who-ever was not one, but a friend of the man who put the organization together.

It was whoever posted after I told this story that twisted things around - I noted this, but who ever did the twist just ignore it.

You like to alter things & to slander the truths one states just because YOU are unable to get everyone to believe your claims. Did you ever pilot a private plane for a man western state.

Frankly, I think the man did a GREAT job, but he had to step below the line to protect...he was able to place excons & others in positions no FBI agent or other federal agent could go.

He inflitrated not only the mafia but the political areas & the unions....his only goal was to protect & not to harm. He used ex-cons & veterans to infiltrate information....his only goal was to do the right thing got s country he loved.

Our political arena was very dirty at the time...(still is) he did not like what he had knowledge of... so Protect and do no Harm - was put into action.

Georger explained Jerry Warren was not him...but, it is a strange coincidence & I noted this as soon as he introduced himself to the thread...but, I just observed and didn't say a word for years.

I also noted the name is a common name....and they WERE NOT THERE to kill the PRESIDENT - they went hoping to STOP it.

The common arena is the Observatory.
Jerry did meet a group of guys who went there in the 70's and this hunting group came out of the DEEP West.

The next postings after that were ALL over the place & someone misquoted me and took the entire subject out of site...I let it go.

Now that YOU are the one bringing it back up - why don't you do the research & check it out yourself instead of bouncing off the wall with incorrect information.

My poor baby can't read the thread or he would have KNOW I didn't say that - it was the twisting of my posting done by someone else. I briefly mention this but you & others drifted in another direction - at was the end of it..

Evidently you did NOT actually go back to read what was actually said.

Tina Mucklow made that statement to me in 2003 on the phone. "Cooper was a very sad man"
Another thing that is rarely reported is something the composite artist desperately tried to express...

Cooper made a motion with his mouth.
A pursing motion, a motion such as one would make to keep a lower temporary in place on the gums.

Note a scar was noted on Cooper's left hand and the record of San Quentin & Folsom also mention this scar on his hand.

Cooper complexion - difficult to describe and referred to as Latin by one witness.
What element does a Latin complexion have to make some one state such.

Perhap RUDDY & OLIVE is a better description...these are the descriptions given to Weber on his prison files. When Duane was in the sun a lot - it got an ashy mohagany color...but, if he had his summer summer tan - it was dark.
He faded out in the winter - but, it still had a goldish gray ruddy look...that also would be considered latin.

Weber was the correct age. His eyes are almost dead on with the composite.

Tina nor Florence were ever shown this photo of Cooper because it disappeared & the man's name was John Collins on the prison records. Compared to the composite it is dead on - consider the tilt of the head & the missing lower teeth & the missing side burns along with longer hair & a little dab of dental glue behind his ears...

Weber was VERY self-conscious about his ears as he aged. At one time they had been tuckedm, but it was a flap of tissue which did not hold - that was before they attached the cartilage. His ears were NOT as large as others made them out to be...it was the photograph & if you look at picture of guys in the military group pics - the ears ALWAYS looked huge, but you see those same guys yrs later in a pic and it does not look the same.

I have some group military pics from the late 60's versus how they looked in picture 20 yrs later - no comparison. Just pull up any group of military pictures from the 60's & note - they ALL looked like they had BIG ears. Pull up later dated pics of the same guys - & it is totally different thing...they look normal.

skyjack71

Tina Mucklow made that statement to me in 2003 on the phone. "Cooper was a very sad man"
Another thing that is rarely reported is something the composite artist desperately tried to express...

Cooper made a motion with his mouth.
A pursing motion, a motion such as one would make to keep a lower temporary in place on the gums.

Note a scar was noted on Cooper's left hand and the record of San Quentin & Folsom also mention this scar on his hand.

Cooper complexion - difficult to describe and referred to as Latin by one witness.
What element does a Latin complexion have to make some one state such.

Perhap RUDDY & OLIVE is a better description...these are the descriptions given to Weber on his prison files. When Duane was in the sun a lot - it got an ashy mohagany color...but, if he had his summer summer tan - it was dark.
He faded out in the winter - but, it still had a goldish gray ruddy look...that also would be considered latin.

Weber was the correct age. His eyes are almost dead on with the composite.

Tina nor Florence were ever shown this photo of Cooper because it disappeared & the man's name was John Collins on the prison records. Compared to the composite it is dead on - consider the tilt of the head & the missing lower teeth & the missing side burns along with longer hair & a little dab of dental glue behind his ears...

Weber was VERY self-conscious about his ears as he aged. At one time they had been tuckedm, but it was a flap of tissue which did not hold - that was before they attached the cartilage. His ears were NOT as large as others made them out to be...it was the photograph & if you look at picture of guys in the military group pics - the ears ALWAYS looked huge, but you see those same guys yrs later in a pic and it does not look the same.

I have some group military pics from the late 60's versus how they looked in picture 20 yrs later - no comparison. Just pull up any group of military pictures from the 60's & note - they ALL looked like they had BIG ears. Pull up later dated pics of the same guys - & it is totally different thing...they look normal.

And Tina hasn't seen a pix of Duane-slash - John C Collins as in the Jefferson shot because of what, exactly, Mrs. Cooper?

1. Tina lived too far from The Dalles and Sandy Beach to drive over and let her see a copy?

2. Sending an envelope of the picture to Jane and Lee to deliver to Tina is too iffy, because they "want no part of it?"

3. Asking your daughter to drive a copy up to South Carolina so Flo could see it is too much to ask of all concerned?

4. It's only been 17 years, so what's the rush.

5. You could ask Cousin Brucie to deliver a copy to Tina and Flo, but then you'd have to be nice to him for a week or so.

6. You could mail Tina a copy, but then what would happen if she said Duane didn't look sad enough?

7. Tina and Flo are probably in cahoots with Billy Mitchell, who says Coop ain't Duane, so it's not worth the effort.

8. Billy would have said anything to get Cousin Brucie to buy him a beer.

9. Billy Didn't say anything at all and Cousin Brucie made the whole story up!

10. If one eye witness says that Duane Weber is definitely NOT DB Cooper, then the past 17 years and these two million words is a bit of a waste, so why take a chance.....

"...Go Hawks. The Deflate Gate team is going down...."

Tough to call from where I sit. The Pats and Hawks are playing great football.

I remember the last time the Pats looked unstoppable and they were undefeated. The played the Giants in the Super Bowl and the front D line just tore through the Pats O line. Brady was on his ass all day.

Then the next was the game were the Giants won just at the end with a minute left, and Eli was shouting for his fullback Bradshaw(?) NOT to score so they could run another play and run down the clock so Brady wouldn't get 'em close enough to kick a FG and win by a point or two.

I think Seattle will win because their D is so good. And Russ and Da Beast will score enough to get the job done.

I saw the Pats play a few times this season on TV and they looked awesome. Sure hope the Hawks come out strong, unlike how they did against Green Bay in the first half.

Unlike you I Bruce do not impose on people:

1. Tina lived too far from The Dalles and Sandy Beach to drive over and let her see a copy?

Answer: I didn't have that picture when I was there in 2010.

2. Sending an envelope of the picture to Jane and Lee to deliver to Tina is too iffy, because they "want no part of it?"

Answer: I do NOT impose of people who have been harassed. I do not sent unwanted mail.

3. Asking your daughter to drive a copy up to South Carolina so Flo could see it is too much to ask of all concerned?

Answeer:
My daughter live nowhere near there and she has her own situation to take care of....it is also a known fact that Florence may no longer be in S.C. and my one time mail to her yrs ago was never returned but I had the return package inside with all of the postage on it.

I have since that time yrs ago not made any efforts to contact Florence.

4. It's only been 17 years, so what's the rush.

Answer:
You creep - I am VERY sick - plus I didn't have the Jefferson pic until a couple of yrs ago.

5. You could ask Cousin Brucie to deliver a copy to Tina and Flo, but then you'd have to be nice to him for a week or so.

Answer:

You blew your chances yrs ago.

6. You could mail Tina a copy, but then what would happen if she said Duane didn't look sad enough?

Answer:

I told you I will not impose on her that way...if the FBI would take the photos & the description given in prison regarding his hand and also his dental record and the Jefferson composite and the other pics she has never seen to my knowledge. She could respond to me personally I would be happy with that....all other information 3rd party has been absurd - such as the trash you write.

The rest of you post is not worthy of my time to answer.

[To Thousand Things: I don't know how long you've been interested in the Cooper case, but there is a community within the people who investigate the case, or are fans of Cooper. These people inhabit a place I call Cooperland. And here's The Illustrated Primer on it by yours truly.

I sure will visit the link Robert. Thanks. I am clearly not as informed as you guys however whatever little I know, I am open for an intelligent debate. Unfortunately I notice more of needless debate on unrelated topics & personal propaganda here, which I have no interest in.

thousandthings

[To Thousand Things: I don't know how long you've been interested in the Cooper case, but there is a community within the people who investigate the case, or are fans of Cooper. These people inhabit a place I call Cooperland. And here's The Illustrated Primer on it by yours truly.

I sure will visit the link Robert. Thanks. I am clearly not as informed as you guys however whatever little I know, I am open for an intelligent debate. Unfortunately I notice more of needless debate on unrelated topics & personal propaganda here, which I have no interest in.

Yo, Thou-Thingy, are you still interested in my sex life?

Just askin'.

My surgery has been counciled due to some problems the Drs think are more important.

The way things have gone for the last few days - such as today and how I feel tonight, you guys won't be putting up with me much longer.

Evidently the pre-opts are bad & the Drs. have not addressed with me the problem. Each office tells me to contact the other office. Has been an endless cycle all wk. No one had told me a thing yet and this has been going on for 3 days.

My heart is not acting right - the blood pressure seems with in guide lines but the quiver and chest pain are scary. I was indirectly told me the surgery has been canceled, when a automated call told me I had an appt with one of them on Monday.

My Dr is supposed to call me tomorrow, but he was supposed to call today. The surgeon & the Dr. have talking, but bueither have spoke to me. All I get is the secretary and to call the other Dr.

Each says I have to talk to the other and when I get the office they will call me back....no phone call yet...

No one actually told me the surgery had been cancelled, but I got a recorded call that I have an appt with Dr. X on Monday.
I was unaware of this and called the Dr.s office back - but was told to call my family Dr. & it has gone back and forth like this for 2 days and NO one HAS told me a thing.

I was put on a Z pack on Tuesday and that is when the pain esculated in my chest.

Feels like someone is crushing my chest right in the middle - I was chaulking it up to stress, but I realized yesterday and today it is MORE than that. Tonight if I felt like it - I would go to the ER, but that is how I caught a virus in a waiting room full of sick children on Sat evening.

Goodnight! Sure could use someone to talk but, this will be my only post as my hand is throbbing.

Goodnight.

Basically a pretty darn good summary.

Georger can complain all he wants - but, he was banned not by request by himself.

In a prior posting before the event he smarted off with the moderator per what I was reading back on.

Many of Georger's last postings on this thread...from the tone of his postings -
does NOT support his leaving of his own accord. He was bitter as hell & it is very obvious at that other place since he boasts of removing himself.

Blevins & I seemed to be his targets
& it would behoove some of you to investigate why. Blevins unknowing got close to some people he unknowing (or perhaps on purpose) connected to Weber...I found my old 101 copies.

Blevins denies this but I provided him with a background on the individuals Duane's family associated with - and he has seeming ignore these thing.

I was asking for his help because he lives in WA and it would be easy for him to check these things out with old family photos and property owners.

Per the personality Georger displayed at the DZ - he did not leave of his own accord. He knew what was coming after his last dozen posts & decided to make it look like he was leaving of his own accord.

It is called SAVING GRACE. He made a LOT of good informative postings, but he was just not capable of ignoring postings that did NOT go his way or comply with his agenda (he also knows of Duane's connections to WA).

It was repetive gibberish postings that got the complaints - not the content of the informative postings.

Most of his postings regarding details & the money were excellent - but, he just couldn't sit quietly while others gave their opinions. If he was challenged - he would revert to long & uninformative gibberish in his postings.

I myself took a couple of vacations & wondered why he kept getting away with the stuff he was saying.

He is obviously & seemingly very bitter.
He lost the one place where he could slam Weber...and Kenny....

Georger is very aware of a connection between both of these men. It all goes back to family & friends of the family in the past of Weber & Kenny. The connection does not make either of them Cooper.

He was flexible on somethings - but his retalitory postings were responsible for his perma ban.

I actually miss the Baboon which was my PET name because of one to the Avatars he used. The JackAss avatar was also a good one.

I did a little work for him before he left us - by contacting Kenny's brother & in a general phone call addressing the questions - everyone was looking for regarding Lyle's appearance on a program. I knew what Lyle had told me before & offered to Georger to
confirm the information. Lyle is actually a nice man - but he did approach the subject of Kenny because he thought it would make a good movie.
According to what he told me he was watching a program & about Cooper and decided his brother made a good suppect....his letter was sent to a produce & not to the reporter as first claim. I asked him to repeat this 2 times in our conversation & I repeated it back to him.

Therefore what Georger & I knew about the radio interview was correct. Lyle just thought it WAS A GOOD IDEA for a movie - not that he actually felt deep in his heart that Lyle was Cooper.

Lyle just did NOT look at the overall picture at the time....now it is all about SAVING GRACE as it is with Georger & his ban from the site.

LYLE and Georger NEED to meet each other in person...they do NOT live too very far from each other.

More problems and I feel everyone of them. Now I have to see another surgeon.

So tired of all of this - perhaps the time has come that I will have to let go - but letting go is very hard to do when you know what I know.

I just keep hoping those "guys" will finally decide it is time for the truth to be known.
Taking it to the grave is not going to help
anyone.

At their age and my age - what harm can the truth do to anyone....They are all my age and older. Most are deceased.

What gives - is it the last person remaining talks....well, good luck finding
someone who will believe you and take you serious - that is unless you have pictures and one of the 20's.

Pictures that put a certain group of people in WA at Coure de alene should have done it - but it didn't. Georger knows what I speak of.

I'm sure he was just playing a minor joke on you when he offered to give you the answers to the Cooper case in exchange for details on your sex life. It was a joke, and a lead-in to his cartoon. But I am not here tonight to discuss all that, not really.

I want to address the issues between two websites dedicated to D.B. Cooper:

My gawd … that’s a lot of history. Anyways no disrespect to anyone, I myself have moved to shutter’s blog and I thought you were there too… anyways.
As for me, I respect your opinions primarily coz its very different from mine, which is good as it gives a perspective to me. Deleting a thread only coz of some miscreants is truly a loss and if my voice is worth anything than I would suggest let’s not do that.
Also all these are emotional outbursts and have little to no bearing on the subject matter at hand and I think that is the main problem.
But anyways honestly on this blog I see only 3 people right now and besides you, I find others too juvenile to even read.

skyjack71

More problems and I feel everyone of them. Now I have to see another surgeon.

So tired of all of this - perhaps the time has come that I will have to let go - but letting go is very hard to do when you know what I know.

I just keep hoping those "guys" will finally decide it is time for the truth to be known.
Taking it to the grave is not going to help
anyone.

At their age and my age - what harm can the truth do to anyone....They are all my age and older. Most are deceased.

What gives - is it the last person remaining talks....well, good luck finding
someone who will believe you and take you serious - that is unless you have pictures and one of the 20's.

Pictures that put a certain group of people in WA at Coure de alene should have done it - but it didn't. Georger knows what I speak of.

I personally spoke with Lyle 4 times and the conversation regarding what I wrote is the truth - the WHOLE truth & nothing, but the truth so help me GOD!

Lyle has played a cruel game with you Blevins and he just thought it would make a good story - that was his words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Dick Lepsy disappeared on October 29th of 1969, the safe (see attachment) at the grocery store he managed was found to be "jammed shut". A locksmith was called and when the safe was finally opened, an audit revealed $2000 was missing. A couple days later, Lepsy's station wagon was found at an airport, which is located an hour from his home, unlocked with the keys in the ignition. Lepsy was never seen or heard from again.

Dick Lepsy has been described by family members as being around 6 feet tall, around 180 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Over the years, family members noted a similarity between the FBI Cooper sketches and Dick Lepsy, but never pursued the issue because of the fragile condition of his wife, Jackie.

Lepsy's case was featured on the Sally Jesse Raphael Show in 1986, 17 years after his disappearance and 15 years after the skyjacking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbKZsQfzDSo

Authorities claimed Lepsy's destination was Mexico. Images comparing Lepsy with the FBI Cooper sketches are attached below.