47 47
quade

DB Cooper

NO one can talk about Cooper because of you, Bruce. You insult people & you make things up - just because you want to aggravate like a 12 yr old wanting attention..

YOUR main reason is to drive anyone from this thread to shutters - one that you supposedly had a part in. but not the abilities or financial means to construct.

Your posting scream ADS - but, you have crossed the line too many times.

You post like someone on drugs or alchohol...or are you still a 12 yr old juvenile. Mama's problem child never grew up!

This used to be the only investigative & informative thread on Cooper....ever. Posters like yourself mashed the living day lights out of that image.

I have noted no postings by you on the other place for some time now. WHY is THAT? R U on vacations? Where you causing problems over there?

I just check it out to see what is going on. Just the back and forth that was happening here...the money can't get here this way or that way before this or that. They have dissected the Cooper case to pieces & it only take 3 missing pieces to make it work.

The thread is very difficult to navigate...I just look at the most recent postings - the rest of it is just there and I was never able to view any of the pictures.

Do note you have NOT posted there in a LONG time. WHY? Be honest - WHY?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

1. You definitely should be investigated regarding the death of Cossey.

Why?

Because of your agressive interview tactics of others involved in the case & then the manner in which you have reported some of those so-called- interviews.
Your reputation got around & Cossey wanted no part of the twists you add to your interviews for sensationalization & then you add your personal & sometimes sick views of the person or persons interviewed.

That is not an interview that is an interoggation!

You have done it with everyone you have interviewed & NO one wants you at their doorstep...note you were NEVER invited back. Are you so childish & naive & agressive that you do not understand the concept of an interview?

Was that not your problem as a young man?

You are a disgrace to all writer & reporters:

Respect the person interviewed enough to ask them to read what you are writing (remember this is not just a crime that happened today you are reporting on) & ask for their approval. Also be truthful about how you intend to use that information & where. Showing up on Tina's door was not an interview - it was an intrusion of privacy & what you wrote about her should never have been printed.

What you wrote about wanting an interview with Cossey is reason enough to think you might have shown up on his door just like you did Tina's.

You did mention agitation on your part in this thread regarding his refusal to meet with you for an interview.

Your reputation preceeds you & the outcome of the interviews so twisted & perverted....well, you are not viewed favorable before you even show up.

Frankly yes - due to you past actions if you showed up on Cossey's door he would have told you to leave. If you resisted - Cossey was Fiesty & he would smart back. He was a small man and why his quick wit worked for him. If he asked you to leave & you kept asking question - his door is not like a phone where he can hangup on you. Had he not hung up on you in the past?

None of that is an accusation. What you have yourself presented regarding others you have interviewed is what makes you a suspect.

Perhaps to no one but me.

Image a man the size of Bruce versus Cossey's size.

The perpetrator was Taller than Cossey. Makes sense he reached for a weapon such as a hammer or a golf club.

It the perpetrator pushed Cossey back. Cossey would have taken a blow to the head - but maybe he was not dead at that time. Wonder if the perpetrator took time to find out if he was dead or alive.

If Cossey was fully clothed then his wallet was in his pocket so the perpetrators DNA would be on the pants Cossey was wearing.

I wonder if he was still alive for some time after the blow - and I have to assume it was a blow to the head & he may not have died right away.

:P[:/]Strange Bruce you never reported any of the details or looked at the death records - for cause of death...and why does his family not want to be interviewed by you...surely there was a reason other than they were grieving.[:/]

You are a reporter - where are the details. What did Cossey have someone might have killed him for.

Surely they do not have a lot of unsolved robberies in that area.

What specifically was taken from the home - besides his wallet and the contents. Why if the perpetrator was the same as one of those other robberies did they take his wallet and then mail back the ID's? This really is why I think the perpetrator KNEW who Kossey was and just showed up.

If he was still fully dressed he may have come in an put his wallet were ever he usually put it. According to what I saw of the home - I think the kitchen or laundry room would have been what the door opened into.

Most men put their wallets on a dresser in the bedroom if they are used to having it all of the time.
Some men have a station in the kitchen they put their wallet in. Come in put their cell on the charger and lay the wallet & keys beside it.

This was a robber with a heart & compassion not a typical home theft gone wrong. Everything is speculation untill the authorities give some details. I live on the opposite side of the US so I do not get the news reports or the gossip in that area.

I am simply telling what I am thinking due to my knowledge of Cossey as it related to my contacts with him. He was alwasys kind and I had been warned ahead of time that he was fed up with the Cooper thing.

I never met the man other than by phone, but he sent me some very valuable information that I will always be indebted to him for. He was brisk but nice. He finally figured out I needed ACTUAL pictures of what he was telling me about.

When we spoke on the phone most of the time is sounded like he was driving with his windows down, but it could also have been a convertible. Age had slowed him down but fiesty as ever and over the phone one would have thought he was a big tall rugged man.

His quick & to the point personality came thru ever contact.

When he realized I didn't know what to call the things or where they went on the chute he sent me pictures....and I thanked him. He was real pleasent when I thanked him and perhaps the longest conversation I had with him.
If you could consider my enquiries conversations....all of the other times because he was on his cell in the wind - it seemed as though he was shouting.

That last time was very nice & wish I had not stopped keeping Cooper logs. But after several yrs it is all overwhelming. He seemed to be relieved that I finally GOT it.

Maybe I said something in the thread - but, I do not have the time to look for it. Having to make preparations for less important things now - like living from day to day. Eating the same ole boreing stuff and wishing I had bought a new car yrs ago.

I had never seen a pictures of Cossey until he died! Or so I thought! Which came first the picture of Weber from Jefferson being made public in the thread or Cossey's death. Just something I need to know and since I have lost track of time over the yrs - perhaps one of you would have it on the tip of your fingers.

Top Ten Reasons Jo Weber thinks Cousin Brucie Whacked Coss

1. Because Da Cuz uses the word "whacked" so much.

2. Cuz is a lot fatter than Coss, and they started wrasslin' and...

3. Coss told Da Cuz to go "Fuck" himself. Then hung up on the phone. The word "fuck" just makes Cuz go crazy because of all of his sexual hang-ups.

4. Da Cuz just ain't nice.

5. Da Cuz doesn't follow interview protocols as outlined by Sir Bobby. One thing led to another, and...it really was just a terrible misunderstanding.

6. Cuz found an extra $20 under his pillow and decided to go for a drive. Stopped at Coss' to ask for directions because none of the streets were through-streets and Cuz had a PTSD Road Rage episode. (PTSD-RR).

7. Plus, Coss told Cuz that he had never read the Mountain News. Then the PTSD-RR really kicked in.

8. AND, Coss told Cuz that he was the worst journalist he had ever talked to. Then the PTSD-RR super kicked in.

9. Coss started talking about NB-6s again, no-pulls, and sleeve-less designs and Cuz just couldn't take it anymore.

10. Earl Cossey's mother came to the Da Cuz in a dream and told him to do it.

"...I know you are a main contributor over at Shutter's Cooper site. And on that, I understand why someone here at Dropzone PM'd me a bit about that site:

"They deserve each other over there..."

I would say that we deserve each other here, too!

Brethren! Sisters! Can I get an AMEN?

As I said before I do NOT know the details and they were not posted.

I am just laying out senarios and it could be anyone. The question I asked are just to coordinate some information and connecting my posting and Cossey's death.

Bruce has claimed many things about me and made many statements including offering my phone number up to people I do not know.

I keep my privacy and this is my only interactions to find facts regarding many things that I want to figure out.
I was not pinpointing Bruce, but he as anyone else who had interacted with Cossey before his death is a suspect.

That could include me if I had been in his area. He was one of the individuals I really wanted to meet along with an aquaintence of his - do not know if the relationship was ever close.

I pick on Bruce because he picks on me....go back and read the things Bruce has said about me....

Think about the cruel things he did to others who were victims.

He is more obcessed than I am regarding conclusions to this.

BruceSmith

1. Because Da Cuz uses the word "whacked" so much.

2. Cuz is a lot fatter than Coss, and they started wrasslin' and...

3. Coss told Da Cuz to go "Fuck" himself. Then hung up on the phone. The word "fuck" just makes Cuz go crazy because of all of his sexual hang-ups.

4. Da Cuz just ain't nice.

5. Da Cuz doesn't follow interview protocols as outlined by Sir Bobby. One thing led to another, and...it really was just a terrible misunderstanding.

6. Cuz found an extra $20 under his pillow and decided to go for a drive. Stopped at Coss' to ask for directions because none of the streets were through-streets and Cuz had a PTSD Road Rage episode. (PTSD-RR).

7. Plus, Coss told Cuz that he had never read the Mountain News. Then the PTSD-RR really kicked in.

8. AND, Coss told Cuz that he was the worst journalist he had ever talked to. Then the PTSD-RR super kicked in.

9. Coss started talking about NB-6s again, no-pulls, and sleeve-less designs and Cuz just couldn't take it anymore.

10. Earl Cossey's mother came to the Da Cuz in a dream and told him to do it.

1. Wacked is a horrible word.
2. Your weight or size has no bearing on what I think.
3. The use of the F word is uncalled for & your explaination for the use of the word is deplorable.
4. You are not nice - that is correct,
5. Your interviews are interrogations. All except the one done on Norman. He does not come to the DZ so we do not know if what you discussed with him is factual.
6. Is that an admission of guilt or are you being obtuse again?
7. I do believe you have a personality disorder that gets you in trouble....
8. Are you making a confession or just smarting off....otherwise why make such a statement?
9. So are you admitting that when you do not get your way with people that you react inappropriately?
10. His mother came to you in a dream instructing you to harm her son! Now we all can agree you need some help & to lay off of whatever you are taking - prescribed or over the counter legal drugs in WA.

RobertMBlevins

[

I have no other comments about you. Your posts (unless you post up something seriously Cooper-related) are on my Skip On Down To The Next Post list.

I ditto that and if this line of unnessary postings continue this thread will decease, but you know that is exactly what BRUCE is trying to do.

He has a vested interest in the other thread & it is for their benefit he is making such ludicrous posting here on DZ.

He is completely out of line. His postings are meant to insite us & to prompt the DZ to close us down.

What we have to do is almost impossible & that is to ignore his postings. If we do not just ignore him we will have NO place to post anything new or to follow the Cooper case as it is unraveling. IT is UNRAVELING!

Ascared - Bruce should be ASCARED.
Did Cooper use the word ASCARED in his conversation with Tina Mucklow.

The FBI needs to disclose the file they either deleted or have kept private regarding her conversations with Cooper on the plane. I know her faith held her together & she instilled that faith into Cooper.

Duane was a changed man & not the man that I have read about & whose extensive criminal career was not a part of his life in 1977 when I met him.

Something happened to change him - but what? REMEMBER THIS - MY DAUGHTER LOOKED LIKE TINA IN 1977 & STILL LOOKS LIKE TINA AS SHE AGED.

Do any of you know HOW shocked I was to learn about his extensive criminal career? Probably not.

If fact I was not told many things by the FBI unless you can include what Ckret told in this thread...ALL of the things Ckret told in this thread had NOT been disclosed to me by the FBI. Even when Ckret posted here - I was told there were NO photos with the Jefferson file. I have the name of the researcher who told me they had been removed & thought that very odd.

Someone reattached the photos to the file after Ckret left the DZ.

The individual who searched long and hard - put his or her job on the line for me.

Ckret ignored my requests for the Jefferson pic - WHY?

I bought a huge tent after I divorced my first husband who didn't know the meaning of the word fidelity.

Couldn't afford to take them on trips so we went camping. One woman and 2 girls. It was a big tent. We went to the coast line and to the mountains but when we moved into an apartment I had no place for the tent outside of renting a locker...so I let it go.

I remember those camping trips and so do the girls. Today a woman & 2 girl camping alone would be dangerous - but in 1971 it was pretty damn safe...

Of course this is off topic but we need a little R&R from Cooper once in a while. I know I have made some decision to move forward in the next few months after I get this next surgery over and another procedure I have to have.

A bad out come - I sell it all and get into an apartment near my daughter in Georgia and just wait out my time.

If it comes out good - I move to AL or Ga or SC into a much smaller home & live like I have not lived before. Buy a new car and move out of FLorida - and enjoy my life.

I might even take a trip to WA just to meet one of the guys I find interesting...but, all the men my age are looking for young bunnies and not an old white Floppies.

"...1. Wacked is a horrible word...."

-Okay, so what word would you use to describe striking someone in the head with such force that they cease to live?

"...2. Your weight or size has no bearing on what I think...."

-Sure you do Mrs. Cooper. That is an outright LIE!!!!

"...3. The use of the F word is uncalled for & your explaination for the use of the word is deplorable...."

-The word fuck is tough to see in print, but there is really no substitute, especially when quoting someone, and Cossey did say "Fuck you" to me over the phone.

"...4. You are not nice - that is correct..."

-So my perception of how you perceive me is correct. Yeh me!

"...5. Your interviews are interrogations. All except the one done on Norman. He does not come to the DZ so we do not know if what you discussed with him is factual...."

-So how factual do you think it is? 50%, 90%, 99.9%

"...6. Is that an admission of guilt or are you being obtuse again?..."

-You tell me.

"...7. I do believe you have a personality disorder that gets you in trouble...."

-Pot calling the kettle black?

"...8. Are you making a confession or just smarting off....otherwise why make such a statement?..."

-Smarting off, I guess.

"...9. So are you admitting that when you do not get your way with people that you react inappropriately?..."

- How would you suggest I react when fed constant streams of bullshit?

"...10. His mother came to you in a dream instructing you to harm her son! Now we all can agree you need some help & to lay off of whatever you are taking - prescribed or over the counter legal drugs in WA..."

-What kinds of justice would you like to see Mrs. Cossey receive?

Duane was very close to my daughter and he was a great father. Those 2 just got along so well. Duane taught her how to drive - with a big old Dodge Polara....I could NOT ever have done that.

She went back to Colorado after coming back East with us & then decided Colorado was where she wanted to be. Her real father bought her a piece of junk & she set out for Co. It was about a yr when she wrote us asking to come back & of course we opened our arms - life was just not the same without her in it.

Duane was the only real father she ever knew and he was a good husband to me.

We moved to the outskirts of Atlanta and 2 yrs later we got transferred to VA. She stayed in ATL and shared the 3 bedroom apt with a couple of other girls. She had a good job and Duane took her car shopping and for a brand new car - she paid for it, but he did the dealing with the car saleman....it was a new car and a small car (I forget what kind).

I miss being around my little girl who is strong and independent as hell. Stranger still is that my daughter & Tina are so very much alike - and I do not mean just in appearance. Their tanacity and independence - their lives are so parallel other than my daughter had 2 children and Tina has none.

I thought perhap the early pictures of Tina was just the style of the day, but when I saw the older pictures of Tina I could NOT take my eyes off of them. My daughter and Tina could have been sisters....Tina is much older by several yrs.

Sure wish Bruce would get his life worked out so he doesn't take it out on the forum..... not to mention harassing the posters. His postings have ZERO to do with Cooper at this point.[:/]

If he was dealing with what I was dealing with he would be in a straight jacket....

In the next 9 months this is over & Bruce is NOT part of it. I am not going to spend the rest of my life debating Cooper - but, I hope I can some how get back to Wa - to put Duane's ashes where they belong.

I do not know the rules in WA about putting cremains in various locations.

I guess I just do not tell anyone what I am doing...a little here and a little there and to all of the places he took me that meant something special to him...

I know the last parts of his cremains I want thrown from a plane. The route will be as I direct - directly over the places he showed me along the possible bailing and landing zone of Cooper. THEN I say GOOD BYE!

If possible with the wind blowing in the same direction it was the night of the skyjacking....that would take a miracle & would not be an attempt to simulate the jump.
Just to say Good Bye and to take him home.

I have to finally let him go, but I have to make it through a couple of surgeries and be given the OK to travel. Want to go by motor home....retracing some of the trip we made.

Probably will not be able to do it, but at least it gives me a goal to look forward to. I turn 75 in August and that up to Thankgiving would be just fine. I want nothing to do with the Ariel shindig because I do not like crowds, but if Dona is still there - I want to meet with her privately.

Surgery is dangerous & everytime you undergo anesthia there are risks. The first is just on my hand & will have a hard cast for 2wks....I am high risk for anesthia.

The next procedure is diagnostic and only to confirm what we already know...but at least I will have a TIME line and they can draft a plan for treatment or no treatment...but NO drastic surgery.
I have vetoed anything that will take away my quality of life in exchange to buy more time.

I will not consent to a drastic surgery that would consume what is left of my life & probably not extend it.

There are some people out there I have to thank for traveling along with me on this long journey. Two women I met in 2001 & several individuals who have aided me in my search. I don't know the real name of two of the guys, but they posted on this thread. One of them is Homid and the other is Snowman.

No one like Bruce or anyone who does not believe the things I have told as they were told to me.

:(NO cameras or media or announcements - just those who have worked with me on my very long journey.... and supported me along the way even when it was in conflict of their own agendas.

Oh, well it probably won't happen, but a girl can dream of a happy ending and finally taking the love of her life - HOME!
B|

:|All I can do at this time is hope and wish and dream of a happy ending.

Bruce ... I am 1000 things and yes I can join dropzone too. Anyways it's seems like a private forum so I'd not say much ...

Access this link if you guys wanna, it seems to give a whole new dimension to the Cooper case, if that's even possible ...

https://thousandthingsinmyhead.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/d-b-cooper-mystery-finally-solved/

thousandthings

Bruce ... I am 1000 things and yes I can join dropzone too. Anyways it's seems like a private forum so I'd not say much ...

Access this link if you guys wanna, it seems to give a whole new dimension to the Cooper case, if that's even possible ...

https://thousandthingsinmyhead.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/d-b-cooper-mystery-finally-solved/

Yo, A-K Thingy, I don't get it. Who is Loki, and what does he/she have to do with my sex life?

BTW: I'm not into habibs, you know, the Islamic scarf thingy that Muslim women wear.

BruceSmith

***Bruce ... I am 1000 things and yes I can join dropzone too. Anyways it's seems like a private forum so I'd not say much ...

Yo, A-K Thingy, I don't get it. Who is Loki, and what does he/she have to do with my sex life?

BTW: I'm not into habibs, you know, the Islamic scarf thingy that Muslim women wear.

Okay, still trying to find out the connection between Loki and my sex life. Google first, then Wikipedia:

"Loki is a fictional character, a supervillain and sometime anti-hero that appears in comic books by Marvel Comics. He is the adoptive brother and archenemy of Thor. He is based on the being of the same name from Norse mythology. The character first appeared historically in Venus No. 6 (August 1949) and in modern day in Journey into Mystery No. 85 (October 1962). The character was created by writer Stan Lee, scripter Larry Lieber, and penciller Jack Kirby.

"Loki has appeared in several ongoing series, limited series and alternate reality series, including his own 4-issue series Loki (2004). He appeared in the new issues of Young Avengers in 2013. He will appear in his solo series Loki: Agent of Asgard in 2014. The character has also appeared in associated Marvel merchandise including animated television series, clothing, toys, video games, and movies.

"In 2009, Loki was ranked as IGN's 8th Greatest Comic Book Villain of All Time.[1]

"Tom Hiddleston first portrayed Loki in the 2011 live action film Thor, and then again in The Avengers (2012) and in Thor: The Dark World (2013); he is slated to reprise his role in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) and in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)."

So, A-K Thingy, I don't see a connection between your cartoon and the Loki of Asgaard as described above.

Okay, still trying to find out the connection between Loki and my sex life. Google first, then Wikipedia:

[words spoken to you can be described in one simple word "waste" ... so all I can say is keep trying ;)]

thousandthings

[words spoken to you can be described in one simple word "waste" ... so all I can say is keep trying ;)]

Thousand Thingy, I don't always get what you are trying to tell me. Perhaps there are too many things on your mind - "A Thousand Things On My Mind." If so, we can help you with that.

Control of the mind is essential. For instance, I basically think of only two things - DB Cooper and sex. Occasionally I think about the Seahawks, so that makes three.

That is one of the reasons I am able write so cogently here at the DropZone - no clutter!

Now, obviously Jo has a few extra things on her mind, like her health. For me, if you have read my many postings on my recovery from a heart attack, I didn't think about it too much and basically left that up to other people - mostly taxpayers and my local paramedics. A few doctors got involved too, but I didn't chat with them too much that I remember.

So, perhaps it might help if you wrote down what you think about. We can help you discard the extraneous.

Now, I sense that you are a bit resistant, as you say that sharing anything with me is a waste but I assure you, we learn from all things.

1995:
Before I sold Duane's van - I cleaned it up, but I had NO idea what I was looking for. Duane had kept insisting we had to go for a ride during the last the 3 days of his life.

Because of the weather those last 3 days of his life we didn't get to go for that ride. He had wanted to show me something - but, I found nothing.

A few weeks after I sold the van the new owner called telling me had found my husbands wallet.

I told the man I had my husband wallet and he replied it had his ID and other papers in it. About 10 days later he brought the wallet to me.

When he brought the wallet to my home I asked him again what was in it....then he LIED and said he had not opened it....two different stories. One on the phone and one in person.

When I opened the wallet there was no identification on Weber, but ID for JOHN C. Collins.

FLASH BACK::S

1990 Duane was arrested, but put into 3 days observation for attempting to obtain a drivers license using the name - JOHN C. COLLINS.

FLASH FORWARD::)
1995 a drivers license is delivered to me found in Duane's van. I thought the drivers license was fake and just tucked it away with his things. WHAT HAPPENED. He had really out foxed the Highway patrol by obtaining a legitimate Florida Drivers license in 1990 under that name before they picked him up.

:oHe had 2 valid drivers license under both names & with 2 SS cards. He obviously did manage to obtain a license in 1990 under the name of John Collins....

The date of the drivers license coincided with the date before they picked him up in 1990...the sneaky rascal had actually done it - but why?

I put it away with his other Florida drivers license. Inside of the wallet was other identifications for both Duane Weber and John C. Collins.

At that time in 1995 I had forgotten about the incident in 1990 - it was over 5 yrs later when the wallet shows up with the Collins ID. I assumed this was what he had to show me...but it didn't make sense....:|WHAT WAS so important about this?

"... Look, Bruce...not to be picky but 'habib' is an Arabic word meaning 'sweetheart,' or it is used as a surname by many Arabs.

A 'hajib' is what you probably refer to. That's the scarf. Or maybe a chador, a shaylar, etc. all the way to the traditional burka. But not a 'habib'. We don't want to insult any Arabs who might visit the thread...."

Bobby, I'd be more concerned about the billion or so Muslims that live in Indonesia, Pakistan, and France, than the few who live in the regions of Arabia. Oh, wait, the habibs only wear hajibs in Arabia!

My bad.

At least I didn't call it a schmata, right Georger!

RobertMBlevins

Georger can't answer you here. He was perma-banned from Dropzone a while back, as you already know.

Blevins, As you already know, Georger left this thread and closed his account here at HIS own request.

And as you don't know, Georger told me about a week before he left that he was going to do so.

Your continued misrepresentations about other people, as well as facts, is why this is no longer the DB Cooper thread. It is unlikely that there has been a single meaningful post on this thread about the Cooper hijacking within the last year or two.

It is basically just you and Jo running your mouths on matters that you know nothing about.

Robert99

Robert99

It is unlikely that there has been a single meaningful post on this thread about the Cooper hijacking within the last year or two.
Robert99

I think you are correct. More than two years ago, I again eliminated myself as a suspect when I wrote the article available at the below link .

On topic profundity is a scarce commodity around here; whereas unintended humor and inanity is rampant.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper