47 47
quade

DB Cooper

***I'm not going to address your questions, which are silly on their face. If you want to broadcast your sex life on the internet, that's up to you. But it smacks of 'Attention Whore' to the nth degree, and contributes nothing to the research on Cooper. I get hackers occasionally, and people who try to jerk my chain as well. I've learned how to deal with that stuff effectively. [/guote]

Ditto that paragraph
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Duane's favor expression.

WHAT I AM EXPERICING NOW - I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ASCARED IN MY LIFE.

TERRIFIED OF WHATS LIE AHEAD.

THOSE WHO PRAY - PLEASE DO SO.

I OFTEN WONDER IF HE USED THAT WORD ON THE PLANE????

I WON'T BE AROUND IF THE FBI FINALLY ADMITS THIS EXPRESSION WAS SOMETHING THEY HAVE HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC.

NOT SURE I EVER TOLD THE FBI ABOUT THIS WORD. IT WAS NEVER AFRAID - BUT, ASCARED.

WISH I HAD A PAIR OF ARMS TO HOLD ME - I AM SO ASCARED - & I FEAR I WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR DIE ON THE SURGERY TABLE AND I WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

MY ONLY FOCUS IS SURVIVAL & THAT I NOT BECOME A VEGETABLE AS A RESULT OF WHAT I AM FACING.

THE SURGERY IS NOT LIFE THREATENING IN ITSELF - BUT MY OVER ALL HEALTH SITUATION.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. PLEASE!

PHONE CALL OFFERING TO HELP ME. SOMEONE PUT OUT THE WORD I NEEDED HELP - A PLACE I HAVE AVOIDED. BUT IF I SURVIVE INTACT - I WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE & EXTEND THE KINDNESS & AID OFFERED BY PHONE TONIGHT.

IF I DIE OR BECOME A VEGATABLE - PLEASE KNOW THIS....I HAVE NOT LIED ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

I HAVE TOLD THE TRUTHS SO HELP ME GOD!

SO VERY VERY TIRED & TODAY I FINALLY GAVE INTO MY FEARS OF NOT BEING AROUND TO FINISH MY MISSION ON THIS EARTH. GETTING THE KEY BOARD WET.

I HAVE TO TRAVEL THIS ROAD ALONE - JUST NOT FAIR --- MY LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD & THERE IS NO ONE TO HOLD MY HAND AND BE THERE FOR ME.

MY DAUGHTERS A CAREGIVER FOR HER FATHER WHO IS ON HOSPICE AND AT HER HOME.

DUANE AND I MARRIED AND HE DIED IN MARCH. MY WEDDING TO MY FIRST WAS IN MARCH.

I WANT TO LIVE TO SEE THE MARCH LILLIES, BUT NOT IMPAIRED....DUE TO THIS SURGERY I AM FACING..

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
I AM SO ASCARED.

"...If you want to broadcast your sex life on the internet, that's up to you. But it smacks of 'Attention Whore' to the nth degree.."

I prefer "attention slut."

But remember, I was asked to list my sex life as a means to solving Norjak. Don't you think that is interesting?

Even Nimi Wrecks is amazed. See above, way above.

BruceSmith

"...If you want to broadcast your sex life on the internet, that's up to you. But it smacks of 'Attention Whore' to the nth degree.."

I prefer "attention slut."

But remember, I was asked to list my sex life as a means to solving Norjak. Don't you think that is interesting?

Even Nimi Wrecks is amazed. See above, way above.

I'm still amazed!

To Jo: Let me know if you need any resources for your health struggles. I may be able to steer you towards groups that can offer guidance and support for your particular medical issues and needs.

RR

BRUCE STOP TRASHING THIS SITE WITH YOUR VULGAR CONVERSATIONS.
YOUR SEX LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COOPER.

EVEN 15 YR OLDS THINK YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT COOPER, NOT YOUR NONEXISTENT DISGUSTING SEX LIFE.

THERE ARE OTHER THREADS IN THE DZ YOU CAN DISCUSS THOSE THINGS, BUT NOT ON A THREAD IN HISTORY AND TRIVIA!

PLEASE SHOW RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED PERSONALLY OR IN THEIR RESEARCH.

Who Knows What and Who did What in Norjak, Vol. 1

It has come to my attention that there is simmering disquiet on who found Tina, when, and how.

Here is what I know:

1. Jo found Tina first. Don't know how, although she says Robbie Clampett, a high gov't official, helped her.

2. Galen and I scratched our heads for months trying to figure how to find Tina.

3. Jo dropped hints with me on the phone. First she told me that Tina worked in social services in Oregon, and then she told me that Tina was living in northern Oregon.

4. I told Galen all of that. He told me that he was also looking for Tina's husband. Galen says that he's had some uneven exchanges with Jo, ie: late night phone calls, etc. and eventually cuts her off.

5. Then Galen called me and said that he had found Tina, but he declined to tell me where she was.

6. Re-viewing everything I had heard, I back-tracked to the convent, started Googling phone numbers for northern Oregon, and eventually worked my way back to the central Oregon area around the monastery. Then, bingo.

7. I called Galen and he confirmed. We then strategized on how best to approach her. We agreed to tread delicately and see what we could develop with friends and family, enlisting support along the way.

8. Jo started telling us that she had been in contact with Tina since 2000-something, and had gotten a phone call from TM.

9. Geoffrey enters the picture and makes a nuisance of himself with Galen apparently, looking for Tina. Somehow, GG finds her and calls, as per his book.

Dat's what I know.

"...THERE ARE OTHER THREADS IN THE DZ YOU CAN DISCUSS THOSE THINGS, BUT NOT ON A THREAD IN HISTORY AND TRIVIA!..."

Jo, I've always thought that my sex life is both historical and trivial. So, this seems like the perfect place to chat about it.

Besides, this is the forum where I learned that a bunch of New Zealand women went skydiving naked with 377.

BTW I: Are we back to using two hands to type?

BTW II: Are you going to copyright your postings in 2015? Just askin'.

"...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. PLEASE!

PHONE CALL OFFERING TO HELP ME. SOMEONE PUT OUT THE WORD I NEEDED HELP - A PLACE I HAVE AVOIDED. BUT IF I SURVIVE INTACT - I WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE & EXTEND THE KINDNESS & AID OFFERED BY PHONE TONIGHT..."

Jo is clearly frightened.

If you would like to call her, as she indicates above, I have her phone number.

Email me to request it.

Bruce Smith (one word) at rainier connect (one word) dot com.

------------------------------------

Jo's Reply & clarification of what Bruce manages to twist like a pretzel:

I do not know for certain who Robbie Clampett was, but he was obviously someone with the capabilities to know information NOT available to the normal population.

:)
His goal was for the recognition of those who served their country in covert operations. These covert operations used men from ALL
backgrounds - the government never acknowledge these groups except in one statement made by a president at a function in DC.

Many of them were in attendance at this WA DC function hoping for acknowledgement & recognition.
The acknowledgement given was very vague. I forget the wording used by the president at that time, but, documents I have read about the speech did NOT have this statement with in them. It was evidently deleted for public release.

[:/]The terminology thanking all of those who served and those who could not be named....has been removed from documents regarding the speech he gave that night.

My original contact was a man who worked in WA. & fought a long battle with the US Goverment regarding disclosures.

Yrs. later I called the number of this individual after reading an article about more information regarding actions during war time - possibly being made available to the public.

The person who answered the phone told me the individual I wanted to speak with had died.

This person told me the subject worked on this until his death & the truths regarding certain periods of our history might never be known. He was personally trying to assist - and hoped information would be forth coming.

#####
Yrs later the vague recognitions did
surface and all that was mentioned was Area 51 - not the naming of covert operations & no mention to acknowledge groups or individuals who served their government under a blanket of secrecy.

The US government is so afraid to the general public know their secrets --- you guys can fill in the rest of that statement.

THe US Government now condems other nations for the exact tactics that our own Goverment exercised with private renegade groups in the 50's & 60's & it has probably never stop.

The young men who participate currently in such operations are in the military & they get paid by the military....

The GUYS from the past who aided in covert actions & underground actions were paid, but have never been acknowledged other than a statement made by a president of the USA in WA that was altered for public release.

Those who attended know the exact statement that was made - as most of them were upset they were not being acknowledged. This was verified by more than one person in attendance....but, I can never reveal the sources. All of them may now be deceased - as most would be in their 80's and 90's.

Some of their training was done in VA on a base there and in the Carolinas (do not remember if it was N. or S.)

The training in VA involved - rafts and rough waters and they had to be strong swimmers. This group stayed in contact & the ones I met mostly worked in areas of public contact. It was after I started to search Duane's mysterious background & all of the strange events that occurred in our 17 yr union...that the piece fell in place.

Had it not been for his trying to tell me things during that last yr of his life - I might never have known.

He told me about people he knew & I had met some of these people & the positions they held & the things they did...I turned a deaf ear to these things & as usual stated: "What is in the past is in the past and not part of our life".

I am sure this was frustrating to him - he wanted me to know & continued up until his death to try to tell me who he was.

I was such a DUMB BUNNY! But, I remembered all of the things he told me & I remembered the people we met...He was trying to help me put the memories with faces and individuals....and I just didn't want to know & I wanted to remember all the good things about him & his personality & the good things he did for others.

Like the one man who came forward on TV in 1990 to 1994 publically announcing he had let another person go overseas for him - they switched identies. Duane told me he knew that man. That man sure as hell looked like the guy he set me up to take a picture of in Salt Lake - the man NO ONE can seem to ID. (That man was from the Utah area or one of those states - and he was religious....that much I got from the confession he made on public TV...yet NO one seems able to find that clip).

Maybe why Duane asked me about the negative to the pic I posted of the man in Salt Lake. He asked me where it was. The two above incidents were close - both within a yr of Duane's death....it was during that time I was reducing our album and creating new ones.

NO ONE has been able to find that news segement that was on national TV - 1990 to 1994. I wonder why...do not the tv stations keep copies of old news segments! Especially WORLD NEWS.

To begin, I found Tina through you. You told me she was in northern Oregon, and eventually I worked my way south.

At the same time, Galen was looking for her as well. We swapped a few ideas on where she was, and Galen found Tina just about the same time I did. He was first by a week or two, yet he wouldn't tell me, so I had to continue on my own.

Same with Jane and Lee Dormuth.

[:/]:(:|I was intouch with Tina & her family in 2003 & 2004 - so take your OBTUSE remarks to HELL and BACK. I kept MY secret as was the respectable thing to do.

After all of your badgering & obtuse emails & posting - I do not remember telling anyone she was in OR. And if I divulge that it was not until 2012. Whatever the date was of your being there - it was only weeks before.

You couldn't afford that trip - it was fianced by Galen.

I do not remember (the exact date other than it was before Galen found her) & (he or you took the pictures & sent one to me to GLOAT).

Galen was all over the map & I assure you if I told you she was in OR that it was not intended to be shared. YOU were the last person I would have shared that with.

When Galen sent the pictures I was infuriated.

I have the picture and the envelope it was mail in from Galen....but unable to access my files because of my arm and hand.

This has been a painful (physically) post to make. I have ASKED you not to encite me. I ask that U refrain from posting your obtuse and inflammator postings until I am able to defend myself.

"BruceSmith" wrote the statement belown

2. Galen and I scratched our heads for months trying to figure how to find Tina.***

Jo Weber replies:

It was NOT yrs - remember I was incontact with her in 2003.

As usual you do not GET a DAMN thing straight nor do you care about anyone or you would never have shown up on her door.

Bruce stated:
8. Jo started telling us that she had been in contact with Tina since 2000-something, and had gotten a phone call from TM.

JO REPLIES:
HOW MANY TIME DOES ONE HAVE TO REPEAT THE TRUTH TO YOU?

I HAD TINA'S INFORMATION IN 2002 (DATED AND PRINTED EMAIL.

I DID NOT CONTACT HER UNTIL 2003 & THAT WAS BY LETTER.

I DO HAVE HARD COPIES OF ALL OF THIS, BUT TO PROVIDE A SMUT WRITER WHO CANNOT GET HIS FACT CORRECT - NO WAY...AND THE SMUT WRITER WANTS PROOF

HOW MANY YRS DID IT TAKE YOU AND GALEN TO FIND HER?

GALEN COULDN'T FIND HER EVEN AFTER I TOLD HIM TO CHECK THE DIVORCE PAPER IN CA. YOU FOLLOW THE TRAIL AND IT TAKES YOU TO HER SISTER & THEN IT IS A PIECE OF CAKE. I GAVE HIM THE MESSAGE YRS AGO - I HAVE A DATED EMAIL, BUT I CANNOT DIG INTO THE EMAILS AT THIS TIME AND AM TYPEING IN CAPS TO AVOID TIME ON THE COMPUTER.

Please remove that post and I am contacting the administrator if you do not succeed in doing so...my phone number is very very private...

Remove that post immediately and I am notifing the DZ about your invasion of an individuals privacy.

Perhaps you should get your post down immediately...the one offering up my phone number. I did not state that I wanted anyone to call me but that I would be active in helping others in my situations...

GET your POST down now!

skyjack71

Perhaps you should get your post down immediately...the one offering up my phone number. I did not state that I wanted anyone to call me but that I would be active in helping others in my situations...

GET your POST down now!

My offer to share Jo's phone number is hereby rescinded. She clearly is in a better place emotionally.

I am not in a bad place emotionally, but physically. What you did falls under the guide lines of a troll.

The fact you even offered my phone number is enough to get you banded.

Your talk of perverted sex is another reason.

Take your postings with sexual enduenos to another site, but NOT here.

WHY not take Blevins up on his invitation to interview the Police & Woodinville authorities involved in the Cossey murder?

Where you not told by them to leave the premises? You stayed in their way for days. You were asked to leave.

Why don't you try to do that & report it back to that other place?

RobertMBlevins

To Jo...I'm not sure what is going on with you, but I hope you get better. I also know you were considering moving out west and asked questions about that. You could try the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix area) where my folks live. The public transportation system there is first-class, so are the roads, and the rentals and houses are a lot cheaper than where either of us lives now. Depending on how the situation goes with either MY folks, or Gayla's mom down near San Diego, we will end up in one of those two places ourselves. No one left up here in Washington State who is in either of our families. They all left years ago...we are the lone holdouts and I am tired of the cold and rain. If we end up in the Phoenix area, maybe I can look for the Lost Dutchman's mine on weekends. :)

Looks like I won't be moving any where for awhile due to my physical condition...

The pre-opt blood test for the surgery BLEW the vein in the arm they were going to do surgery on...black and blue & swollen. Was at the ER today...due to the swelling and pain.

Now the surgery is on hold until the swelling is down & to make sure the veins have healed. Makes me high risk to do surgery until the inflammation & swelling is down.

It is my right hand & forearm & elbow. Very painful & now a concerned regarding blood clots moving to my brain or heart or other organ....but I was sent home so I guess the concern is not serious.

They blew the vein when they with drew blood in pre-opt. Yet, my hemotologist draws blood every 6 months and I have been sceduled for every 3 months since my last visit after the cancer markers started to march forward. Not one time in all of these yrs has anyone blew a vein on me - except this one facility.

The same facility had to do 3 IV's before my last surgery. I told the tech before she made the first punch that the IV was left in my arm too long after the prior surgery and it was not going to flush. Well, I was right and then she went for another vein...I told her that one was not flushing and she claimed it was.

After getting in the surgery room - the anestheologist said that IV was not flushing - but woke up with some nasty letters written on my fingers by the first tech while in recovery. The one who did 2 failed IVs that had to be redone in the surgery room.

I reported this to the facility. I do not know if any action was taken.

Now I go back to this facility and another tech blows my vein...in pre-opt. Seems like they need more training for the personel who do the blood tests and the IV's.

My arm is black and blue and the entire area of the elbow is very swollen along with the forearm and hand. The incident was on Friday and the ER at another facility tonight told me if the swelling did not go down in 48 hours - to contact the surgeon.

NO more postings tonight. Doing this one with 2 ice packs.

"...WHY not take Blevins up on his invitation to interview the Police & Woodinville authorities involved in the Cossey murder?..."

You mean continue my interviews and investigation with the authorities at the KCSO?

As for Woodinville, it is my understanding that they do not have a homicide investigation unit, and use the KCSO.

Good idea. I've been meaning to call DB Gates for the past few weeks. But I've been busy editing my ms.

Like the Cooper case nothing much was said in the south east & when it was - it was on the third page.

There was not an article regarding Cossey's death in our area nor did it make the local or national TV channels.

You are so full of yourself you cannot see the sky due to the blinders you wear.

Robert, if any of you knew what Tina said in her phone conversation with me you would know this. She said "Cooper was a very sad man."

Now if any of you can interpert that statement please do.

He kept his voice low and even until the passengers had departed.

She was trained to ask questions, but her faith also guided her.

The one statement she made to me that stands out "He was a very sad man".

Just think about this for a moment - Why was Cooper sad? Why did she make that statement about him?

Perhaps he had just learned he had a disease that was going to provide him with a slow and painful death and he had made the choice to go out making a statement.

I found no reason for her to make that statement at all. Cooper was 'ascared" - I never got to ask her if he used that word.. I did not expect to hear from her. I was taken off guard when she contacted me.

It was in 1970 that Duane was in Emory in Ga. It was after this that he started to leaving his wife on the week-ends & asked her to buy him some Dickies. The guy from Emory who lived in Alabama was a pilot. Per his ex-wife.

Duane told me that himself about the guy in AL being a pilot.

A man he had met at Emory is who he was with. They went to AL supposedly to clean out attics. Per his exwife.

Duane was in great condition at that time and was swimming laps in the apartment pools. Per his exwife.

Today I want to known if he used the word Ascard....because I am also fearful and ascard. Duane always used ascared.

As I said I was not prepared for the contact - thinking it would never happen...but, it did.

At that time she had NOT seen the Jefferson pictures - what would she say today? I expect she has erased the incident from her mind. Sometimes that is how we handle unplesant memories.

I chose not to intrude into her life other than the messages I left regarding the co-pilot and to warn her & her sister about Bruce. I do not know if she got those messages. I was at one time told her messages where filtered, but I forget who said that. Definitely not Mr. H. and I believe it was someone on the thread who just "supposed" things.

I keep wanting to mail her a package, but just do not want to be like some of the obtuse individuels who have imposed themselves on her....without so much as a curtesy call.

She deserves to be treated with respect & allowed to live her life.
Not to be hounded over & over & over.

THe other thing she did tell me was.
"You are the only enquiry I felt compelled to contact". That was not her exact words, but the best I can remember. Why she felt compelled? Again I was caught so off guard I didn't ask why.

I sent her a short letter and I made a copy of it and that is what she responed to. Perhaps I need to read it after all of these yrs and see what I said that gave her cause to call me.

If I had expected the contact I would have had a set of question to ask her...

That was the only time I spoke to her.

The other times maybe 3 times I left messages - to warn her of the actions of others. All I did was leave a message, just as I read off the message the co-pilot told me to give her...this was left on her recorder.

I think I did send her a package with some pictures but believe that was before I got the Jefferson pic from Shutter.

Life is a bitch and then we die and maybe when I die - Duane will be waiting for me - it is debatable if his old friend or I will get there first.

Our question will be "You really did it didn't you?" He will have that grin on his face and we will know.

"...Come on, Bruce. If you are going to do this, get your stuff together. Think up a list of prepared questions, no more than ten maybe...."

Here's my ten for Sgt DB Gates:

1. Jo Weber says I should be investigated concerning the Cossey whacking. Whaddaya think?

2. Wayland Cossey got pissed off at me when I told him I had information about his father that might explain why he was whacked. Wayland then asked the cops to escort me off his property. Do you think that was a smart move?

3. Wayland Cossey then asked the public for help in finding the guy who whacked his father. I called and sent a snail mail letter offering my services but he has not replied. Whaddaya think?

4. Somebody sent Coss' credit card and stuff back to his house via snail mail. Have you guys sent the stuff to NCIS-Hollywood yet to search for DNA traces and fingerprints? When I asked Sgt King if she'd gotten that evidence off the cards yet, she said she didn't know if her forensic labs could do that. Whaddaya think?

5. I contacted Sgt Joe Kenda's production company in Colorado to see if they would like to consult on the Cossey whacking. So far, I haven't heard back. So, are you guys gonna call Joe?

6. Folks these days only describe Coss as the rigger of DB Cooper's chutes and not the owner, nor his being the FBI's technical expert on the chutes. Who's idea was that? KCSO?

7. Do you know if Sgt Cindi King is married? Do you know if she saw me on TV?

8. Did you see me on TV?

9. Coss' gambling buddies say that the KCSO hasn't done jack on the gambling angle, even though one of them said Coss may have been carrying 25 Large. Wass up with dat?

10. Ralph Hatley says Coss got his start in the real estate business by "embezzling" a bunch of houses from his mother that he renovated. In terms of Karma, how would you rate this? Worthy of a whack?

"...Cossey was frickin' beaten to death in his own garage...a nice guy who didn't deserve such a fate...he definitely did NOT deserve what happened to him..."

Hmmm. Maybe I should ask Sgt DB if he's investigating why you persist so fervently in white-washing Cossey's reputation.

After all, Coss impeded a federal investigation.