47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins wrote:

One of the things about the Tena Bar money is this: It either arrived by a washdown from somewhere else, or it was delivered to the general area by someone, somewhere. Now...those bundles...had they been exposed to the elements for nine years in the Evergreen State...would have turned to green mush long before the money was ever found. That money was not in existence anywhere OUTSIDE until some time after the hijacking. In my personal opinion, even if it were inside a bag, it would not survive outside for nearly a decade and still be in the condition it was in, no matter how it arrived. Mush. That's what you would have after nine years outside in Western Washington, if that.

I'm going to disagree with the supposition that the money wouldn't have survived in a natural environment for 9 years. I've attached an image of corn from the hold of a ship which sank in 1893. Despite being submerged for more than a century, the kernels of corn are in pretty good shape. I've also seen examples of where human soft tissue can be preserved for decades in underwater environments, under the right conditions.

One of the major conditions needed is lack of water flow. Material in some type of container or buried in silt or mud can show little signs of decay even after decades. I have myself seen paper submerged since the 1800s, still intact under these conditions.

I've had quite a bit of experience in this area, and that experience is telling me that, it's not only possible that the money was either underwater and/or encased in silt/sand for nearly a decade, but it's highly probable that it was.

BruceSmith

*********57, 000~ posts, and this thread still talks about none suspects, and debunked theory and conspiracy.

It is good training material for any one going into the mental health area though.

Matt

An excellent observation. There will probably be several PhD Dissertations written by mental health professionals who use this thread as their major research source.

Robert99

Nothing like popping by Dropzone all the time...not to discuss Cooper...but to trash either the thread itself, or other users. You haven't had a good word to say about anyone here...or contributed a SINGLE Cooper-related thing here in MONTHS. You are supposedly doing all this research. Haven't seen a single word about it. So...then why are you here? :S

You first, Sir Robert.

Bruce, you got it right.

In post #56915, Blevins stated ". . . I'm not actually investigating the Cooper case, per se. I am investigating whether Kenny Christiansen was Cooper." Blevins needs to explain what he is doing at the "DB Cooper" thread.

To the best of my knowledge, Blevins has done nothing on this thread to advance the DB Cooper research. Instead, he visits this thread only to criticize and has a knee-jerk reaction to every post that does not support his pet theories.

And Blevins monumental ego permits him to second guess ever professional law enforcement agency that also disagrees with him.

Blevins, Why don't you just stay on the "KC was Cooper" thread?

Robert99

New Brouhaha Brewing in Cooper World

A new dimension in the search for DB Cooper has developed. A poster at the Mountain News named "1000 things" says that if I give him a list of everyone that I've had sex with, they then will be able to solve the DB Cooper case.

True Story.

To see the action for yourself:

http://themountainnewswa.net/2011/08/02/the-resurgent-investigation-of-db-cooper-%E2%80%93-an-interview-with-chief-witness-tina-mucklow/#comment-27517

BruceSmith

New Brouhaha Brewing in Cooper World

A new dimension in the search for DB Cooper has developed. A poster at the Mountain News named "1000 things" says that if I give him a list of everyone that I've had sex with, they then will be able to solve the DB Cooper case.

True Story.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2011/08/02/the-resurgent-investigation-of-db-cooper-%E2%80%93-an-interview-with-chief-witness-tina-mucklow/#comment-27517

Bruce,
Why would "1000 Things" want a list of those guys? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :D:D:D

NMIWrecks

***New Brouhaha Brewing in Cooper World

True Story.

Bruce,
Why would "1000 Things" want a list of those guys? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :D:D:D

You think he wants a list of the guys, too? Whew.

As for the link to DB Cooper, I haven't a clue. But I'm thinking of Marla and Curtis Eng....

Just to set the record straight, I haven't had sex with Marla, but I sure would love to have a glass of wine with her.

REGARDING TINA AND THE SUPPOSED INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GALEN COOK.

JO WEBER WILL INSERT THIS & HOPE IT IS MADE PUBLIC.
GALEN HAD NO IDEA HOW TO CONTACT TINA & I HAVE HIS COMMUNICATIONS THAT PROVE IT.

I KNEW HER LOCATION & REFUSED TO DIVULGE IT. HE KNEW I HAD SPOKE TO HER & SHE MADE A BRIEF RESPONSE - BUT I HAVE NEVER REVEALED THE LOCATION TO A SOUL.

I WAS PROVIDED HER ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN SEPT OF 2002, BUT WAITED A LONG TIME BEFORE I SENT HER A LETTER DATED SEPT OF 2003.

THIS ALONE PROVES GALEN IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH & I HAVE ACTUAL COMMUNICATIONS TO PROVE HE IS LIEING.

GALEN DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO CONTACT TINA AS LATE AS 2009...AND HE KNEW I HAD BEEN IN POSSESSION OF THAT INFORMATION FOR YRS.

HE WENT SO FAR AS TO SEND ME A PICTURE OF A MAN HE CLAIMED WAS COOPER & CLAIMING I OFFERED TINA'S LOCATION IN EXCHANGE IN 2004 BUT, I REFUSED.

GALEN WAS VERY ANGRY - WHEN I REFUSED - HE USED PROFANITY ON THE PHONE & I WOULD NOT REVEAL HER LOCATION - THAT WAS IN 2004.

GALEN IS LIEING THUR HIS TEETH.
THE CO-PILOT COULD NOT HAVE REVEALED HER LOCATION TO HIM UNTIL AFTER DECEMBER OF 2009.

THE CO-PILOT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I KNEW HER LOCATION ASKED ME FOR HER CONTACT INFO.

THAT WAS DECEMBER OF 2009 AND I STILL HAVE THE COMMUNICATION.

I ASKED THE CO-PILOT TO GIVE ME A MESSAGE FOR HER. THE MESSSAGE HE SENT ME I FORWARDED TO TINA.

IT WAS A QUESTION BY THE CO-PILOT THAT ONLY SHE WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO, SO SHE WOULD KNOW IT WAS HIM & NOT SOME MEDIA SOURCE,

I CONTACTED HER WITH THE INFORMATION HE DICTATED TO ME. ALL I DID WAS LEAVE THE MESSAGE - A VERY SHORT ONE.

HE THANKED ME & A FEW WKS LATER THEY RECONNECTED.

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTATION THAT PROVE GALEN IS A LIAR REGARDING HIS CLAIMS ABOUT LOCATING HER AND HIS MAKING A CONTACT WITH HER.

THE ONLY CLUE I EVER GAVE HIM WAS - "CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS" IN 2011. NOT HOW I FOUND HER, BUT THE ONLY CLUE I WAS GOING TO PROVIDE A VULTURE - IT STILL TOOK HIM SEVERAL YRS TO FIND HER...JUST BEFORE BRUCE DID HIS VULGAR & CRUDE & UNANNOUNCED SUPPOSED INTERVIEW.

OTHERS HAD CLAIMED TO HAVE INTERVIEWED HER EX-HUSBAND IN THE DZ - BUT, THE MAN THEY INTERVIEWED WAS NOT HER EX!
THE NAME WAS NOT THE SAME.

IT STILL TOOK GALEN YRS TO FIND HER....THEN HE WENT TO HER PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT & AROUND 2012 OR 2013 PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE IN NEED OF AID.

HE SHARED HIS INFORMATION W/ BRUCE WHO SHOWED UP ON HER DOOR STEP LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE ENQUIRER & THE RESULTS WAS HIS VULGAR, INSULTING & OBTUSE ONE SIDED INTERVIEW.

THE STATEMENT BELOW BY GALEN COOK IS A LIE!

"Through a complicated series of backtracking I was able to locate her with assistance from the Flight #305 co-pilot and Tina’s ex-husband who knew the co-pilot. I interviewed both extensively. I also give Jo Weber some credit for dropping me a few “hints” along the way. I finally met Tina on neutral turf and had a very pleasant conversation with her. What was discussed is confidential, and pertains strictly to my investigation into the DB Cooper mystery. I am an attorney and an investigator, not a psychologist or psychiatrist. Bruce Smith is a journalist and is perisitent to get an inside story. After he reached Tina Mucklow and was rebuffed, I advised Bruce not to try and contact her again, and I am confident that he will not.

THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH BY GALEN COOK IS NOT TRUE. I GAVE HIM ONE HINT - CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS & THAT WAS NOT UNTIL HE LEARNED I HAD PUT THE CO-PILOT IN TOUCH WITH HER IN DECEMBER OF 2009.

GALEN IS SO HUNGRY HE WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THINGS A SIMPLE WOMAN DID ON A COMPUTER & THRU CONTACTS. JO KEPT THE LOCATIONS OF THE WITNESSES PRIVATE - BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS KEEPS HER PROMISES.

GALEN COOK IS A VULTURE WHO FEEDS OFF OF OTHERS...HE COULD NOT DO WHAT A SIMPLE WOMAN COULD DO WITH ONLY 1 YR OF COLLEGE....YET JO WEBER IS NOT AN IDIOT AS GALEN COOK WELL KNOWS.

P.S. I actually have more education than the one yr of college, but it was broken up in courses over a 20 yr period of time between jobs and raising two children. I never needed a piece of paper - to be a wife, a mother and to provide for my children. I was the first person to ACE the Florida Real Estate test in 1996...would have had a perfect score had I not erased to correct answers.

They had to call Tallahassee to be able to look at the actual score card and why I was the last person to be allowed to leave. No one had ever done that on that particular test. It has been changed many times since then.

BRUCE I DARE YOU TO PRINT MY BOLD STATEMENTS IN YOUR PAPER!
THEY ARE TRUE & GALEN IS LIEING. HIS STATEMENTS ARE FALSE. I HAVE THE ACTUAL EMAILS EXCHANGED BETWEEN THE CO-PILOT AND THIS NOTES THE DATE I LEFT THE MESSAGE FOR TINA.

Galen is taking credit for research he DID not Do!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

REGARDING TINA AND THE SUPPOSED INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GALEN COOK.

JO WEBER WILL INSERT THIS & HOPE IT IS MADE PUBLIC.
GALEN HAD NO IDEA HOW TO CONTACT TINA & I HAVE HIS COMMUNICATIONS THAT PROVE IT.

I KNEW HER LOCATION & REFUSED TO DIVULGE IT. HE KNEW I HAD SPOKE TO HER & SHE MADE A BRIEF RESPONSE - BUT I HAVE NEVER REVEALED THE LOCATION TO A SOUL.

I WAS PROVIDED HER ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN SEPT OF 2002, BUT WAITED A LONG TIME BEFORE I SENT HER A LETTER DATED SEPT OF 2003.

THIS ALONE PROVES GALEN IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH & I HAVE ACTUAL COMMUNICATIONS TO PROVE HE IS LIEING.

GALEN DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO CONTACT TINA AS LATE AS 2009...AND HE KNEW I HAD BEEN IN POSSESSION OF THAT INFORMATION FOR YRS.

HE WENT SO FAR AS TO SEND ME A PICTURE OF A MAN HE CLAIMED WAS COOPER & CLAIMING I OFFERED TINA'S LOCATION IN EXCHANGE IN 2004 BUT, I REFUSED.

GALEN WAS VERY ANGRY - WHEN I REFUSED - HE USED PROFANITY ON THE PHONE & I WOULD NOT REVEAL HER LOCATION - THAT WAS IN 2004.

GALEN IS LIEING THUR HIS TEETH.
THE CO-PILOT COULD NOT HAVE REVEALED HER LOCATION TO HIM UNTIL AFTER DECEMBER OF 2009.

THE CO-PILOT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I KNEW HER LOCATION ASKED ME FOR HER CONTACT INFO.

THAT WAS DECEMBER OF 2009 AND I STILL HAVE THE COMMUNICATION.

I ASKED THE CO-PILOT TO GIVE ME A MESSAGE FOR HER. THE MESSSAGE HE SENT ME I FORWARDED TO TINA.

IT WAS A QUESTION BY THE CO-PILOT THAT ONLY SHE WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO, SO SHE WOULD KNOW IT WAS HIM & NOT SOME MEDIA SOURCE,

I CONTACTED HER WITH THE INFORMATION HE DICTATED TO ME. ALL I DID WAS LEAVE THE MESSAGE - A VERY SHORT ONE.

HE THANKED ME & A FEW WKS LATER THEY RECONNECTED.

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTATION THAT PROVE GALEN IS A LIAR REGARDING HIS CLAIMS ABOUT LOCATING HER AND HIS MAKING A CONTACT WITH HER.

THE ONLY CLUE I EVER GAVE HIM WAS - "CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS" IN 2011. NOT HOW I FOUND HER, BUT THE ONLY CLUE I WAS GOING TO PROVIDE A VULTURE - IT STILL TOOK HIM SEVERAL YRS TO FIND HER...JUST BEFORE BRUCE DID HIS VULGAR & CRUDE & UNANNOUNCED SUPPOSED INTERVIEW.

OTHERS HAD CLAIMED TO HAVE INTERVIEWED HER EX-HUSBAND IN THE DZ - BUT, THE MAN THEY INTERVIEWED WAS NOT HER EX!
THE NAME WAS NOT THE SAME.

IT STILL TOOK GALEN YRS TO FIND HER....THEN HE WENT TO HER PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT & AROUND 2012 OR 2013 PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE IN NEED OF AID.

HE SHARED HIS INFORMATION W/ BRUCE WHO SHOWED UP ON HER DOOR STEP LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE ENQUIRER & THE RESULTS WAS HIS VULGAR, INSULTING & OBTUSE ONE SIDED INTERVIEW.

THE STATEMENT BELOW BY GALEN COOK IS A LIE!

"Through a complicated series of backtracking I was able to locate her with assistance from the Flight #305 co-pilot and Tina’s ex-husband who knew the co-pilot. I interviewed both extensively. I also give Jo Weber some credit for dropping me a few “hints” along the way. I finally met Tina on neutral turf and had a very pleasant conversation with her. What was discussed is confidential, and pertains strictly to my investigation into the DB Cooper mystery. I am an attorney and an investigator, not a psychologist or psychiatrist. Bruce Smith is a journalist and is perisitent to get an inside story. After he reached Tina Mucklow and was rebuffed, I advised Bruce not to try and contact her again, and I am confident that he will not.

THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH BY GALEN COOK IS NOT TRUE. I GAVE HIM ONE HINT - CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS & THAT WAS NOT UNTIL HE LEARNED I HAD PUT THE CO-PILOT IN TOUCH WITH HER IN DECEMBER OF 2009.

GALEN IS SO HUNGRY HE WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THINGS A SIMPLE WOMAN DID ON A COMPUTER & THRU CONTACTS. JO KEPT THE LOCATIONS OF THE WITNESSES PRIVATE - BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS KEEPS HER PROMISES.

GALEN COOK IS A VULTURE WHO FEEDS OFF OF OTHERS...HE COULD NOT DO WHAT A SIMPLE WOMAN COULD DO WITH ONLY 1 YR OF COLLEGE....YET JO WEBER IS NOT AN IDIOT AS GALEN COOK WELL KNOWS.

P.S. I actually have more education than the one yr of college, but it was broken up in courses over a 20 yr period of time between jobs and raising two children. I never needed a piece of paper - to be a wife, a mother and to provide for my children. I was the first person to ACE the Florida Real Estate test in 1996...would have had a perfect score had I not erased to correct answers.

They had to call Tallahassee to be able to look at the actual score card and why I was the last person to be allowed to leave. No one had ever done that on that particular test. It has been changed many times since then.

BRUCE I DARE YOU TO PRINT MY BOLD STATEMENTS IN YOUR PAPER!
THEY ARE TRUE & GALEN IS LIEING. HIS STATEMENTS ARE FALSE. I HAVE THE ACTUAL EMAILS EXCHANGED BETWEEN THE CO-PILOT AND THIS NOTES THE DATE I LEFT THE MESSAGE FOR TINA.

Galen is taking credit for research he DID not Do!

You'll have to give me more corroboration before I publish anything.

Here is what I know of Tina, Galen and you.

To begin, I found Tina through you. You told me she was in northern Oregon, and eventually I worked my way south.

At the same time, Galen was looking for her as well. We swapped a few ideas on where she was, and Galen found Tina just about the same time I did. He was first by a week or two, yet he wouldn't tell me, so I had to continue on my own.

Same with Jane and Lee Dormuth.

As for you not telling anyone ANYTHING, as you imply, that ain't true. You were dropping hints all over the place. Yes, you never told me or Galen Tina's exact address, but you helped us find her.

All this is already in the Mountain News, I believe, so what else would you like me to add? That's you're angry at Galen?

That ain't news, honey.

REGARDING TINA AND THE SUPPOSED INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GALEN COOK..."

Regarding my sex life, Jo, do you think "1000 Things" wants a list of both the women I've "slept with" and the guys?

Whaddayathink?

Any thoughts on how it might help 1000 Things solve Norjak?

I'm clueless on how it might help, but you two seem to be researching my Tina writing on the MN, so I thought I'd ask.

"...GALEN IS LIEING. HIS STATEMENTS ARE FALSE...."

Jo, the correct spelling is "lying."

Also, saying that someone is lying is different than proving someone is making false statements. I don't see the falsehoods. If you do, please post the proof.

Grazie mille! (That's "Thanks a Thousand" in Italian. I'm feeling a lot of 1000 Things these days.)

Speaking of which, Vicki says I should check out the 1000Things.org website, but it apparently shut down this evening.

1000s of hits I suppose?

Cook is claiming contacts with Tina & he didn't even know were she was at the time he claimed to have contacted her.

He had NO knowledge of her location until shortly before you did - HELL, I got emails where he kept BEGGING for the address - and his statement about getting her information from the co-pilot that is an out & out lie.

Remember I had to prove part of this before about Galen's boastful claims.

Look in this thread - I told the story before - about the co-pilot contacting me in 2009 for Tina's contact information & then the message I left for her. We talk & the co-pilot thanks me. Tina contacted him after I got the message to her. He dictated the message to give to her - so she I would know it was really him asking for the contact information...

All I did was reconnect the two. The question was one that only the 2 of them would know about - & it was so she would KNOW it was really him. I left her a verbal message & he told me they reconnected.

I did NOT ask either one of them to tell me what was discussed.

The message exchange took place aroung Dec of 2009 or the early part of 2010...I guess Christmas was on his mind.

I don't have the email in front of me & I cannot sort thur the files because of my right hand. Just look back in this thread - I quoted word for word back then as I had the copy on the desk.

My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise.

Galen lies! Remember the horrid things he said about me - the cruel things that cost me time & money to fix just this last yr?

The man is rotten to the core & it was my opinion he paid for your trip to see Tina & set you up to take the pictures. The address & the phone number had been in my possession since 2003.

Galen was angry because I would NOT give it to him - when he sent me that letter with a picture of a man he claimed to be Cooper - I knew he had ZERO to offer - he was using a ruse to extract information from me. Wasn't going to happen!

That man was no more a suspect than you are....Just how STUPID did Galen think I was? If I had not told him where to look for the divorce papers - he might not have found her when he did. I had a little help finding the divorce papers.... NOT anyone who reads this thread.

Probably that HOLLYWOOD producer......HA HA HA HA. So am I just kidding or is there actually a movie out there?

You are not in it & Galen is not in it - & if you were - it would be as villains.

FACE this - there are only a select few individuals interested in solving this old case - & if the FBI & the Government has their way - there will never be a solution. The FBI being unresponsive to any real suspects is all the story you needs....now the FBI becomes the villains.

Talking to the FBI is useless & why other things are being done. The FBI has no say - the Government controls them & writes their pay checks. When they are told to drop a case - it is dropped.

I knew about Vickie's Dad - so someone tell me how & why Duane spoke of these things. Duane if he was not Cooper had NO way of knowing that Vickies dad would be connected to the skyjacking or that he had family members who would consider this....

Since the 2 knew each other in San Quentin - before the skyjacking & they were both in the Ks/Ms area around 1968. Duane's exwife and daughter talked about a woman that Lana babysat for when she was still just a kid herself. They couldn't say Lana and called her anna. Lana told me about this herself before she died.

A picture of 2 girl with a woman sitting on a couch. I didn't keep it

Duane mentioned the man in 1983 when an article came up in a newspaper in GA.

skyjack71

Cook is claiming contacts with Tina & he didn't even know were she was at the time he claimed to have contacted her.

He had NO knowledge of her location until shortly before you did - HELL, I got emails where he kept BEGGING for the address - and his statement about getting her information from the co-pilot that is an out & out lie.

Look in this thread - I told the story before - about the co-pilot contacting me in 2009 for Tina's contact information & then the message I left for her. We talk & the co-pilot thanks me. Tina contacted him after I got the message to her. He dictated the message to give to her - so she I would know it was really him asking for the contact information...

All I did was reconnect the two. The question was one that only the 2 of them would know about - & it was so she would KNOW it was really him. I left her a verbal message & he told me they reconnected.

I did NOT ask either one of them to tell me what was discussed.

The message exchange took place aroung Dec of 2009 or the early part of 2010...I guess Christmas was on his mind.

I don't have the email in front of me & I cannot sort thur the files because of my right hand. Just look back in this thread - I quoted word for word back then as I had the copy on the desk.

My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise.

Galen lies! Remember the horrid things he said about me - the cruel things that cost me time & money to fix just this last yr?

The man is rotten to the core & it was my opinion he paid for your trip to see Tina & set you up to take the pictures. The address & the phone number had been in my possession since 2003.

Galen was angry because I would NOT give it to him - when he sent me that letter with a picture of a man he claimed to be Cooper - I knew he had ZERO to offer - he was using a ruse to extract information from me. Wasn't going to happen!

That man was no more a suspect than you are....Just how STUPID did Galen think I was? If I had not told him where to look for the divorce papers - he might not have found her when he did. I had a little help finding the divorce papers.... NOT anyone who reads this thread.

Probably that HOLLYWOOD producer......HA HA HA HA. So am I just kidding or is there actually a movie out there?

You are not in it & Galen is not in it - & if you were - it would be as villains.

FACE this - there are only a select few individuals interested in solving this old case - & if the FBI & the Government has their way - there will never be a solution. The FBI being unresponsive to any real suspects is all the story you needs....now the FBI becomes the villains.

Talking to the FBI is useless & why other things are being done. The FBI has no say - the Government controls them & writes their pay checks. When they are told to drop a case - it is dropped.

I knew about Vickie's Dad - so someone tell me how & why Duane spoke of these things. Duane if he was not Cooper had NO way of knowing that Vickies dad would be connected to the skyjacking or that he had family members who would consider this....

Since the 2 knew each other in San Quentin - before the skyjacking & they were both in the Ks/Ms area around 1968. Duane's exwife and daughter talked about a woman that Lana babysat for when she was still just a kid herself. They couldn't say Lana and called her anna. Lana told me about this herself before she died.

A picture of 2 girl with a woman sitting on a couch. I didn't keep it

Duane mentioned the man in 1983 when an article came up in a newspaper in GA.

Jo, I don't see anything in your posts that disproves anything that I've written about Tina. Do you?

As for Galen, okay, you don't like him. So?

You say he lies? Then prove it. Documents, evidence that we can corroborate, etc.

BTW: I'm not interested in Duane's babysitters. Just sayin'.

"...My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise..."

Sounds like good advice from a savvy women.

I wonder what Tina would say if asked why you didn't take her advice to move on with your life.

Ever wonder how obsessions begin? What purpose they serve in our lives?

Cook is claimed contacts with Tina & he didn't even know were she was at the time he claimed to have contacted her.

He had NO knowledge of her location until shortly before you did - HELL, I got emails where he kept BEGGING for the address - and his statement about getting her information from the co-pilot that is an out and out lie.

Look in this thread - I told the story before - the co-pilot contacted me in 2009 for Tina's contact information & the message I left for her he dictated. He did thank me after Tina contacted him. I left her a message on the phone that Bill provided in an email.

The message was so she would know it was really him asking for the contact information...

All I did was reconnect the two of them. The question was one that only the 2 of them would know about. I left her a verbal message & he told me they reconnected.

I don't have the email in front of me & I cannot sort thur the files because of my right hand - but look back in this thread - I quoted word for word back then as I had the copy on the desk.

My first contact with Tina was in 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me!

What's his face lies! Remember the horrid things he said about me - the things that cost me time and money to fix just this last yr?

The man is a rotten to the core & I figured he payed for your trip down there & provided the address & the phone number. Something I acquired in 2003....actually a few months prior to 2003, but I would have to check my RobbieClampett mail.

Galen was angry like a 10 yr old who didn't get his way. He sent me a letter with a picture of a man he claimed to be Cooper - I knew he had ZERO to offer - he was using a ruse to extract information from me.

That man was no more a suspect than you are...I did not take the bait. If I had not told Galen where to look for the divorce papers YRS later - he might not have found her when he did. I had a little help finding the divorce papers...

You are not in it & Galen is not in it - and if you were - it would be as villains.

FACE this - there are only a select few individuals interested in solving this old case - & if the FBI & the Government has their way - there will never be a solution.

The FBI being unresponsive to any real suspects is all the story you need....now the FBI becomes the villains.

Talking to the FBI is useless and so why other things are being done. The FBI has no say - the Government controls them & writes their pay checks. When they are told to drop a case - it is dropped.

I knew about Vickies Dad - so someone tell me how & why Duane spoke of these things - Duane if he was not Cooper had NO way of knowing that Vickies dad would be connected to the skyjacking or that he had family members who would consider this....

In my first contacts with the FBI and on this thread I spoke about the man and the red car - before I ever heard of Vickie.

Those 2 knew each other in San Quentin - that was before the skyjacking.

They were both in the Ks/Ms area around 1968.

Duane mentioned him in 1993 when an article came up in a newspaper in GA.

Duane mentioned knowing a man who counterfeited 20's in Lower Florida - way below Orlando. In Reno - Duane also mentiong a man who had a print shop. We had gone to Lake Wales or Ft.Lauderdale for some reason and returned by way of Central Fl where my parents lived.

Duane mentioned a lake...but it was NO were near Orlando. An article was pointed out to me made in a now defunct small town newpaper some where in South FL. near a lake.....I believe it was my daughter to mentioned the article.

1979 Duane is telling me and showing me things in WA...for what purpose he didn't talk about Cooper other than that one slip and never he did not slip again on the whole trip.

Who was the man he went to see in the Seattle Newpaper office. Duane just said the had an office there - not that he worked for the newpaper. It was within walking distance of the hotel we stayed in.

That hotel you had to go beneath the second level into the center of the block to approach the entrance. Would someone please tell me the name of that hotel in 1979. We spent so much time in hotels that I forgot the name of that one & nothing on paper to remember it by.

What offices were located there in 1979 & was the entire building consumed by the News Paper or were there other offices within the building.

A man with an unusual name....sounded like Alan, but it was not Alan - it was Alva or Aulan or Aluan - it was a very STRANGE spelling & what Duane said with I handed him his drink: "GERONIMO" - that was the evening Duane came back late for the banquet....

The name could have been German or Swedish...who worked in that building in 1979...is he still alive. Did he recently die of throat cancer or did he die between 1979 and 2015. The way Duane pronouce the name - Aulon - but it was NOT spelled that way.

Surely one of you smart COOKIES could find that information for me.
You might just be the one to solve the damn case. Check his background against Duane's background and then you find the common link.

BruceSmith

Jo Wrote:***"...My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise..."

Bruce replied: I wonder what Tina would say if asked why you didn't take her advice to move on with your life.

:|:o[:/]
JO STATES: U will never get an chance to ask her that!

skyjack71

please shut bruce up 4
about 6 wks.

no attacks when i cannot defend
myself.

i'll tell you what, jo, i'll only type with my left hand until you are healed!

Fondly, in solidarity!

btw: all the facts that you present about galen comport to what i have written about him. thanks for the confirmation.

The List of Everyone I have Slept With

As per 1000 Things' request, and in service to the DB Cooper case, here is my first installment of my sex life. It's not complete, but I didn't want to keep y'all waiting any longer....

Section I: Women.

1. Wives

Well, there are three - Mrs. Smith I, II, and III - it's kind of like the Super Bowl numbers, only easier to read.

Aka Uli, Jan and Peachy.

2. Significant Others

There was Carol in Bethlehem. She was the shining star to whom I lost my virginity, but sadly I was only one of Three Wise Men following her shimmering glow....but it was 1969, just when Bobby Dayton was losing his testicles, so, all things considered...

Next was Alice-not-from-Dallas.

Things get a little hazy after that - circa 1969-1971...

But I do remember Elizabeth from Elizabeth - I got crabs. Whew...

...I think I better take a break. I'm getting sweaty...

BruceSmith

The List of Everyone I have Slept With

As per 1000 Things' request, and in service to the DB Cooper case, here is my first installment of my sex life. It's not complete, but I didn't want to keep y'all waiting any longer....

Section I: Women.

1. Wives

Well, there are three - Mrs. Smith I, II, and III - it's kind of like the Super Bowl numbers, only easier to read.

Aka Uli, Jan and Peachy.

2. Significant Others

There was Carol in Bethlehem. She was the shining star to whom I lost my virginity, but sadly I was only one of Three Wise Men following her shimmering glow....but it was 1969, just when Bobby Dayton was losing his testicles, so, all things considered...

Next was Alice-not-from-Dallas.

Things get a little hazy after that - circa 1969-1971...

But I do remember Elizabeth from Elizabeth - I got crabs. Whew...

...I think I better take a break. I'm getting sweaty...

Bruce,
I think I just threw up in my mouth, just a little. Let's hope this lights "1000 Thingys" fire and we get some serious answers! The sacrifices you make simply amaze me.

RR

"...What makes you believe that anyone at Dropzone cares about your sex life?

I've had people tell me that I occasionally go off-topic here, but I have seen nothing quite like this..."

Bobby! Whaddaya talking about? You don't care about my sex life?

Is this gender discrimination? I remember that we were all Ga-Ga over Marla talking about her five husbands and the kid who was born outta wedlock.

Worse, you don't want to give 1000 Thingys a chance to break Nojak wide open?

BTW, reading your post gave me the best laugh of the day. T'anks.

"...I said no one at Dropzone cares about your sex life..."

Well, you're responding. That's enough for me.

Besides, how can you speak for EVERYONE? I might have hundreds of secret admirers out there. The stats column says that my sex-life list has already had over 170 viewers this evening.

Plus, the last time I came back from New York I had 2,800 emails and 60 of them were from women looking for a date. Yes, I suppose my cookies went somewhere sexy and some server picked them up, but most of those girls were pretty cute, too.

Do you mean to say that if some poster asked Twisty Butt for a list of men she slept with and claimed it was gonna help break Norjak, you wouldn't want to read her posts??? Really.

Speaking of which, I just saw the Frontline documentary on "Secrets of the Vatican." Now, those guys are Over-Sexed in extremis. Can you imagine bringing your vestments and eucharist to a sex orgy and then saying mass for everyone afterwards? Yikes!

Yes, it is Italy for Gawd's sake, but serving communion to a bunch of gooey, well, never mind....