47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins, why does the email that you have trump the statement made by Robbie Burroghs? Two statements that seem to be in conflict, both could be wrong, but both can't be right. Why is your email the truth?

As far as the NFL goes, I worry much more about the Cowboys going into Green Bay than I do about Seattle. They've already rolled in Seattle once this year and whipped ass. I really believe if they can beat the Packers, they are going to the Super Bowl. I've been wrong a lot lately though.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Well, so much for Seattle next week. I know it's off topic, but I don't know that I've ever seen such a ridiculous ruling in a game before. I promise that the NFL will say this week, that the Dez Bryant call was wrong. Ridiculous.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Well, so much for Seattle next week. I know it's off topic, but I don't know that I've ever seen such a ridiculous ruling in a game before. I promise that the NFL will say this week, that the Dez Bryant call was wrong. Ridiculous.

Didn't the Cowboys benefit from a controversial call about a week ago that the NFL later said was wrong?

ParrotheadVol

Even though I'm closer to Green Bay than Detroit as the crow flies, I have the unfortunate condition of being geographically challenged and therefore being a lifelong Lions fan. It's been a looooong life.

That being said, I have a message for Parrothead: "Boo-hoo, I'm all broken up a call didn't go your way. That sounds horrible! I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. The injustice of it all!"

RobertMBlevins

***Below is an image comparing the FBI Cooper suspect sketch A, with two photos of Dick Lepsy. The Lepsy photo on the left is from when he was about age 25, and in the one on the right, he is about age 32. Please note on the photo on the left the "protruding lip", shape of the chin, the bridge of the nose, Black wavy hair that would appeared "marcelled" if slicked back and the "turkey gobbler neck".

Dick Lepsy disappeared two years before the skyjacking and was rumored to be in Mexico. He has not been seen or heard from since his disappearance. There is nothing connecting him to the skyjacking, except his alleged similarity in appearance to the Cooper suspect.

It's a good comparison series. There is definitely a strong resemblance to the sketch. What I keep wondering about Lepsy is where the heck did he go? And what did he do when he got there? He couldn't have lived forever on that few thousand dollars he allegedly took from the store where he worked. Did he own a passport? There are a lot of unanswered questions about him. He is one of the more interesting figures to come along as a suspect, because his own family went national on Sally Jessy Raphael trying to find him.

I haven't been able to find anything after he disappeared. No sightings, no phone calls, no nothing. I scoured the town of Grayling and interviewed family, co-workers, etc. Again, nothing. I even tracked down the young lady he told his wife that he had an affair with. You guessed it, nothing.

I have found nothing to directly connect Lepsy with the Cooper Case. To my knowledge, when he disappeared he didn't know how skydive and wasn't in the CIA or Army.

ParrotheadVol

I'd say you know the feeling.

At least you guys (Cowboys) have some hardware (rings) to back it up. We (Lie-downs) have just one play-off win in the past 50 years! How is that possible? Oh yeah, the Lions are the only NFL team to go 0-16. Because of this, my adopted team is the Patriots.

PS Ohio State sucks

Ahem,

Does anyone know what has happened to Al Di?

Any recent sightings? Any corroboration on his identity?

I'm working the Al Di chapter, so I've started wondering again...

BTW: Go Hawks! Today is the ninth day of rain and fog in a row, but Seattle is such as great place to be right now....

NMIWrecks

I have found nothing to directly connect Lepsy with the Cooper Case. To my knowledge, when he disappeared he didn't know how skydive and wasn't in the CIA or Army.

That means Lepsy was neither the first nor second coming of Duane Weber. However, Jo Weber will probably claim that Duane knew him just as she claims that Duane and I are related, that Duane knew VickiW's father, and that Georger is responsible for JFK's death.

He wasn't in the act of making a catch. The catch was made. Three steps later he goes down. I would like clarification from the NFL on how many steps a player needs to make before they have to maintain possession going to the ground. I've heard no one address the fact that he took 3 steps with possession. By the way, they blew the Randall Cobb review as well. That ball clearly hit the ground.

BruceSmith

How wacky is Jo?

One more. George Nuttall can be added to the list

Galen has asked me to post this addendum to the question, Is Jo a whacko?

"Please don't forget to add at the DZ what I stated about Richard Tosaw and Jo.

Tosaw told me that Jo was a "disturbed, nasty old lady, who contrives stories to fit her agenda." I concur with those comments. That's why Tosaw instructed his law office staff to hang-up whenever Jo called. And they did.

Please put this at DZ, Bruce."

Robert99

That means Lepsy was neither the first nor second coming of Duane Weber. However, Jo Weber will probably claim that Duane knew him just as she claims that Duane and I are related, that Duane knew Vickie's father, and that Georger is responsible for JFK's death.

Duane did KNOW Vickie's father. He told me that when there was an article in the Atlanta News Journal with a picture of the site of the conterfit money find. Duane told me then a few yrs later on a trip to South FL about a man who lived near there and mentioned the counterfeit 20's again.

The remarks in Atlanta were a few yrs before and I did NOT connect them to the same guy in Florida.

Later my daughter I believe called me about an article in a the Orlando Senteniell about a man who had died and Cooper was mentioned in the article because of the 20's. The man who came forward after this man died told a friend who thought it should be told....and some how Cooper got into the article.

I had the article at one time and spoke to the journalist in the small town who had published in the local paper.

When I found him the paper had been closed for 2 wks and the phone was directed to his home until the affairs concerning the paper were settled.

He was able to put me intouch with the man who knew the $20 man who died. It took serveral calls for me to connnect to the man. His wife usually answered the phone but the man was rarely there.

I did finally get to have a phone conversation with the man. He told me that when he developed an illness he was unable to pay his bills and could not get medical treatment.

The $20 man told the guy he had gotten in some trouble about $20 counterfeit bills and was a wanted man and could not apply for assistance. Evidently this man had enough compassion he did not call the authorities and help this man get some medical assistance with out his having to apply thru the system.

Why make a man who has spent a good part of his life being an honest citizen die in a prison cell to obtain medical help. When the guy died - he decided after revealing what the guy had told him that he might be Cooper.

That is how Cooper entered the conversation and when I contacted him I told him about my husband knowing a man who had conterfieted 20's.

Then yrs later Vickie comes to this thread after evidently lofting some place...she posted pictures of her mother with the kids - I had seen that picture and the lights went on.

The picture was sent to me by Duane's ex-wife who is also now deceased. When I remarried I threw away a lot of things and the last things. MJ Duane then common law wife said the picture was of some old friends they knew in CA. and in the Ms/Ks area - they all went to the same bar.

Duane had said the same thing about the man with the 20's - he used to go to the same bar...

Now after Vickie reveals more of her story - she mentions that her father was in the same prison at the same time Duane was there. Their prison stays over-lapped for over a yr.

I believe that prison was San Quentin.
When Vickie first came to the thread I did not know that - I did not know that until the last few months when she posted her fathers criminal record on that other thread - it was not that detailed in the DZ.

So tell me - with the above set of cirmcustances - and both of us telling a story the other had never heard and yet they stories we both had told before we knew the other existed...

THAT is just a LITTLE TOO MUCH of a co-incidence for me and for the FBI.

IF anyone thinks any of this is made up then check out other places I have posted & things I posted in this thread & 101 & unsolved mysteries....

All I have done is recited the things Duane told me time after time. The DZ has allowed me to do this in detail and for there to be inter-exchanges with individual I would never have had the opportunity to have known anythng about....

I knew about the damn red & white car because Duane told me about it.
IT was this man he knew that was crazy about his car....there was a picture in a newspaper or an article about the missing man in the late 70's. I did not pay any attention to it and did not connect it to what Duane would tell me YRS later in approx 1983.

Duane knew the man - and that was Vickie's father and I have not one iota doubt about this. Did Vickie truely come to this thread to find her father or did she think he was Cooper. Evidently she thought he was Cooper!

The picture I saw was of a woman and 2 children I believe. The woman was sitting on a couch and there seems like there was a 3rd child...which could have been one of Mary Janes children. They met in 1962 in CA and then reconnected in the area of the three states...I forget their names now Ks, Ms and another state.

MJ used many versions of her name and under the Collins name she knew Duane by...and then then in 1968 the told her his real name was Weber.

Therefore Vickies Dad would have know Duane and his companion as John or Johnnie Collins and M.J or Marie, or Mary Jane....I do not know how many version of her name she used...

If Vickie REALLY wants to find out I can put her in touch with the oldest daughter...the youngest one is deceased. They were old enough to remember something...at that time in 1962 to 1968.

Since her father and Duane were in the same prison at the same time they knew each other. That mean a statement Duane made about Tahoe or Reno & knowing a man who was a counterfeiter was just another co-incidence. MJ tell about their living in CA. and 1962 to 1966 some of that is a blurr....even the FBI doesn't know where Daune L. Weber aka John or Johnnie Collins was and they openly admitted that.

Counterfeiter did more than counterfeit money - the also provided false information - false ss cards. I bet some of that John Collins ID was made by Vickies father and I just thought about that...

If Vickie can produce something her father counterfeited then it could be matched with the false ID's that Duane Weber had under the name of JOHN C. COLLINS.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

So you are delivering nasty messages for Galen Cook who was bannished from this thread...

Galen was not an attorney when he claimed he was one. Galen was shocked I had a picture of the building he worked in - he could not figure out how I got that information.

Only one time did I speak to anyone at that office - it was NOT Galen's office.

That is all I have to say! The man caused me a lot of problems & now he wants to kill me off. What is going on. Why would GALEN be attacking me now - he has not been the subject of conversation on this thread. Perhaps I need to see if someone can do a picture of his letter - the one he wrote to me & the picture of the man he was claiming was Cooper. Let you guys decided who has lost their marbles.

Bruce as you know I am very ill & I ask YOU not to post inflammatory posting such as this - message from Galen. I expect he is telling horrid things on that other thread.

Bruce you have NO respect for anyone & I have SERIOUS Dr.s appt coming up - my cancer markers have maxed out and my fatigue level is in the toilet.

I am trying to finish my mission - because I won't be around to finish it & a lot of individuals like you & Galen want to be sure you make me sound like a crazy woman...

Well, I am not & I have told the truths & don't need you adding fuel to all of this. I wasn't going to send a certain letter out - but perhaps I should - a letter about you!

Your playing message boy is not a good thing - are you Galen's puppet? Do you have a mind of your own? Have you ever learned how to respect others...?

Galen is playing you exactly the way he played me....earlier today I quoted one of his emails to an individual, so Galen must now be aware of this...Good! That quote from GALEN was about YOU. So who is lieing - you or Galen?

The individual I trusted - I now know cannot be trusted - so glad I did not send him a special package I was going to copy & send to him...so someone would have it...a piece of history that Cossey shared with me....

Yea, Cossey sent me a very special gift, I never revealed it to anyone. Cossey was actually a very nice guy - but you pushed him & Cossey was fed up with the media...he just wanted to have a life.

The email I sent to another person today PROVES Galen was a user of people. It was a copy of an email Galen sent to me regarding you - yes U! Doing what Galen does best - pulling the puppet strings.

Therefore this other person must have shared it with U or with Galen....? Which one?

I should know BETTER than to TRUST anyone. Is GALEN pissed I copied one of his emails to a friend? Well, as least I didn't plaster it all over the world!

GALEN couldn't even wait till this guy got the pictures Cossey sent me. So who is playing who in Cooper world? I don't play I just tell the truth as I know it. Some things are speculation on my part. but I almost always identify it as such.

Now the only way those pictures I promised to the other party will be seen is if the FBI shows them. I will make sure Galen never sees the pictures unless the FBI provides them to him. I would never post them on this thread...and considering the posting tonight by you - perhaps Galen needs to converse with the other party. Galen BLEW it!

The other person I liked - but at this point I have NO idea who to trust.

Jo does not bash other people or call them name and when she does it is because to a certain extent it is necessary.

Galen Cook was banned for the very thing that just transpired.

YET, I can't read what they are posting - I didn't want to post just to be aware of this type of activitity.

Well, the only thing that would have triggered the response by Galen he used Bruce for - coincided with my communications with a poster in the other thread or who obviously has private communications with Galen.

I am really disappointed in the individual...and until I can view what is in that other thread....there will be no more communications.

I am going to start doing Copies of Galen/s Private EMails to me, but I need to know if that is legal & the only way to do that is contact the administration - too much of that and this thread goes down.

Frankly that is exactly why that particular posting were done...

The man who has the other thread is a man by the name of Brown...Well, Brown is a common name - but in my old records I found something that was just too ODD to dismiss.

Individuals I have spoke to or to their surving relatives.

1. Frank Derry's Grandson....

2. A man who flew missions to S.America 1962 to 1968.

There was a bag of coins I thought meant nothing until last week - and I took a magnifiing glass to the old and discolored coins...all of them are dated as above and from all over S. American during that time.

No one would deliberately have coins all in that time period unless it was a reminder of the past...just proof - I was there and I did this.

3. In 1979 do you guys know where BARB'S office was in Seattle?

4. Of course Ralph hately over the yrs.

5. Bill Mitchell (passenger) until he was interviewed by Bruce. I found a note by his file taken from a discussion....Tape made 9/11 never made public...now I have to see why that note is on his page...

Could have been a notation by me regarding the man who came to Pensacola to interview me that same day and headed back to N.Y. If I was a journals I would have been right behind him.

6. Rizzo was a counterfeiter who was suspect...and I forgot the story on Rizzon - it would be around 1984.

7. Huddleston died in 1986

8. The cabbie I can't remember his name but his first name was Don.

9. Stanely Barth Gilliam - he was deceased but he was married to the God Child of Duane's mother and a woman Duane had a picture of from when she was about 20 sitting on the edge of a plane at Thun Field.

10. Sheridan Petersen and all of us are aware he talks to few people but I had several good conversation with me.about the suspects 2 of his guy had and was reported to the FBI.

11. Gertrude Hombert (Trudy) Block
A woman who wrote a book distributed at a church at the home area of Tina Mucklow. The little girl in her 3000 book edition was sold thru the church and the little Dutch girl who walks you thru the book is named Tena - pronouncd TINA. I thought this notation was ODD. Plus the woman who wrote the book was very alert andliving in FL. She still had 2 copies of the book and was amazed that another copy ended up in Florida. She died about 2 yrs after we talked...

12. At McNeil Duane's birthdate as June 18, 1920 - Duane was born June 18 , 1924. Clerical error or perhaps why Duane was put at work camps for 1st time offenders, but 4 yrs is really off. I have the paper work so it was the right Duane Weber.

The McNeil file is dated January 23, 1945...which is confirmation this is his file. The pictures were destroyed so no pic - a marvel woman who worked there actually went to the storage areas to try to find these old files...

Still have ALL of the communications.

That is all for tonight. At least my research is real and not garbage of just me saying this or that.

RobertMBlevins

He just never expected someone might keep a record...:)

LOOKS LIKE you and I BOTH kept RECORDS.

If he wanted to interject or ask questions -but, uses Bruce as he gofer!

He made Bruce look and sound like a puppet. Some BOYS never grow up.

Fred Brauer born Aug 23, 1917 and died on June 25, 2007....now who is Fred?

William E Thomas - who is Bill Thomas?

Samuel Edward Hatch

All of these men are connected. the probalem is that Galen never even got close yet it was all around him.

As for Tosaw - he was very steadfast in his beliefs & he had a strong connection to Duane's family. That was one of the oddest coincidents I found.

Tosaw and his sister and Duane's brother and his wife went to the same bible classes...same church and same location...

I know that GALEN thru out this question - and said something about Mormons. I do NOT know what religion the Brother and his wife were...I just have the addresses of the places they lived.

I know that John and Tosaw both belonged to the same boat club and attended the same church.

I know that John had a message from Tosaw but John and I did not get to have our private conversation because Duane's sister had a heart attack. She thought John was going to tell me her secret....she took it to her grave. She contacted me on the phone before her son took her to Tex and was adamant - LISTEN to me and started throwing all those name at me...name is took me a long time to find but when I did I understood what she was telling me....Just look at Stanely Gilliam's wife's obituary.

Who is protecting who and why. This is so obviouslu the FBI should be able to see it & they have their reasons NOT to talk about it....

Was Gilliam that special and were the Barths that special? The FBI didn't want Duane connected to WA in anyway but he was!

Robert99

***I have found nothing to directly connect Lepsy with the Cooper Case. To my knowledge, when he disappeared he didn't know how skydive and wasn't in the CIA or Army.

That means Lepsy was neither the first nor second coming of Duane Weber. However, Jo Weber will probably claim that Duane knew him just as she claims that Duane and I are related, that Duane knew VickiW's father, and that Georger is responsible for JFK's death.

Well, Dick Lepsy was born in Chicago and lived there on and off for about 20 years. He lived in Grayling, Michigan for about a decade and supposedly ran off to Mexico and was there for an unknown amount of time. Did D-Web have any connection to any of those places? Could he have run into Dick Lepsy at the DuPont Titanium plant in Tampico, Mexico?

NMIWrecks

******I have found nothing to directly connect Lepsy with the Cooper Case. To my knowledge, when he disappeared he didn't know how skydive and wasn't in the CIA or Army.

Well, Dick Lepsy was born in Chicago and lived there on and off for about 20 years. He lived in Grayling, Michigan for about a decade and supposedly ran off to Mexico and was there for an unknown amount of time. Did D-Web have any connection to any of those places? Could he have run into Dick Lepsy at the DuPont Titanium plant in Tampico, Mexico?

The short answer is "no" but Jo Weber will probably claim otherwise.

BruceSmith

How wacky is Jo?

One more. George Nuttall can be added to the list

Galen has asked me to post this addendum to the question, Is Jo a whacko?

"Please don't forget to add at the DZ what I stated about Richard Tosaw and Jo.

Tosaw told me that Jo was a "disturbed, nasty old lady, who contrives stories to fit her agenda." I concur with those comments. That's why Tosaw instructed his law office staff to hang-up whenever Jo called. And they did.

Please put this at DZ, Bruce."

I only spoke with Tosaw 2 or 3 times.

Also he never hung up me & his office must have been at his residence because that was the number I had.

John made a couple of contacts with Tosaw and in 2004 when I was in CA with my husband, John Weber at that time was living not too far from Loma Linda - he had something for me, but due his sister having a heart attack as we were eating - John and I did not get to have that private conversation...

He did manage to email the information to me - information Tosaw located and sent to John.
It had to do with parachute training.

When John died & his wife 2 wks before he did - the family found a note that said exactly what John told me on the phone after we returned to FL. He was almost totally deaf & his wife told me he would not be able to hear me but he wanted to tell me some things that he have found. Things we did NOT get to discuss when he met for the first and only time in CA. in 2004.

ONE of them was the message from Tosaw. The other 2 things regarded Duane & the family connections in WA, but it was difficult to understand him....Since John could not hear me even with the speak at full blast I did not grasp what he was saying.

Later I pulled up some of what I did get - and BINGO I found what he was telling me...it all goes right back to Gilliam and his connection to the Weber family....he married Duane's mother's GOD CHILD.

Took a long time to figure it out & I would not have been able to do that without some help....a little bird told me about an obituary.

In that obituary was some of the stories Duane had told me...The Stuckee House. The pictures the sister sent me - well, unfortunately the woman was sitting behind an unbrella pole but what you can see in that photo sure does look like the woman in a photo of the Gilliam family...

Robert99

I have found Grayling, Michigan for about a decade and supposedly ran off to Mexico and was there for an unknown amount of time. Did D-Web have any connection to any of those places? Could he have run into Dick Lepsy at the DuPont Titanium plant in Tampico, Mexico?

The short answer is "no" but Jo Weber will probably claim otherwise.

Jo found no connection of Duane's past to Dick Lepsy.

What JO has had in her possession she had never one time spoke about is a bag of coins. The were old and some of them corroded....only in the last few wks did I sit with a magnifying glass an view the coins.

All of the date from 1962 to 1965.
All of them from South America. ODD thing. I never thought a clue would be in those coins...but they do connect Duane to S.America and Mexico.

The very time period that his friend Ed Horan claimed a connection to a group who flew planes in to S. America. They would steal the plane and take the to S.America and some of these guys where also connected to Air America and the group that PaperLegs headed up...in AZ.

The stories connected...what Duane told me and what his friend Ed Horan told me under the influence of medication after a surgery and when he realized I had no knowledge of Duane past asked me to never tell Duane what he said...I kept my promise but which I had not.

There is no record of the ED HORAN because like Duane he was still living under his alias...He worked for the man who created Protect and do NO Harm. I am sure they had a name but that is the name I gave the group because of the orders they were given....

This group did all kinds in infiltration into the Mafia, Unions and other things - places only excons or desperate people would fit into. The did the job for the money - but all of them were loyal to their commander and chief. He provide for them and helped them to turn their lives around.

In fact I also admire the man for what he did - even though the federal government would have opposed and prosecuted this group had they had knowledge of what they REALLY did....some of these guys were renegades. The one I met turned out to be respectfully members of society & some of them are still alive.

Galen knows exactly what I am talking about - as Galen was a supposed Union Attorney, but I understand he no longer hold that position.

I think some are either still very loyal or they are still on the payroll.

Yes, the man was a wonderful man & I admired the hell out of him for the GOOD things he did even if he had to go thru the backdoor many times to do the right thing.

This other missing guy - he was not part of this group - he was WAY too young....although at a couple of get togethers I unknowningly met several men who had been a part of the organization...some lived out their lives under aliases and never got caught.

When Duane was sick there was a sum of money made available in cash that he used to supplement the income up until he died. The fund had run out and I think that is why he chose to stop the kidney machine.

I thought it was the chemical reactions sometimes experienced by kidney patients when they are adapting to the machine...but, this was different.

I was unaware of the money, but now realize that his mysterious trip in 1990 after going on diaylsis was were the addtional funds were coming from.

He would claim the shop made money - but, it didn't make enough to do what he did with the few things I saw move....I just figured it gave him something to do. He would close the shop on the 2 days of diaylsis...

His contribution was small during those five yrs, but it payed the house payment - he always gave me cash to put in the joint acct to help with the bills...He had a business acct and his own personal acct his SS was deposited into.

Actually no post - just a message that some of you better get your act together, but I won't elaborate on the WHY!

I won't be back tonight & maybe not tomorrow night - then you guys can think about the stuff you have claimed & all of the yrs of your lives you spent trying to develope or to stop things. You had NO control over the future nor do you now.

Good Night! I will be signing off after this post is received...leaving you guys to make your silly posts and claims.

I am VERY tired. Sometime I am afraid to go to sleep - thinking I won't wake up or I won't complete my mission and purpose.

I gave it my all! and I do mean that literally.

RobertMBlevins

Hell...they've actually been involved since January 2011. I just didn't discover the extent of it until I interviewed them. One of the first things they said to me was about Bernie pointing to Kenny on the show as possibly being Cooper. ('Yes, he looks just like him...') i.e. the sketch. cooper"]Imagine their surprise.

Maybe Kenny did assemble bomb, but Kenny was NOT Cooper. Way too short.

I have told you about the woman who came to see Duane - one who looked very much like Mrs. Geestman and Duane asked her how Kenny was.

You nor her family have ever posted a picture of how she looked in 1993 approx. I did not meet the man who was coming to pick her up. The only thing I knew is that he would be driving a truck and he had come down before her to see an old friend or family living in the area. She had flew in and she took a taxi to the shop if I remember....and Duane might have gone to pick her up.

The woman was not as heavy as one of the pictures you posted (the facial features were right) & her hair was obviously dyed as she was older than I was at that time, but not as heavy as she was in one of the pictures you posted.

I commented on her suit - it was a business suit and I thought she was a sales rep, but just an old friend of Duane from the past and she did live in Wa. Horses were mentioned - and we know that Mrs. Geestman had horses.

I did not stay long and had to get back to work.

I remembered the suit the most - it was a beautiful unusual color.
Not green and not blue - but not a teal...it was a dark suit. They fact she was from WA and she looked like Mrs. Geestman in one of the pictures you posted, but the hair was more like the younger picture you posted but shorter.

The picture you posted of her with straight short gray hair was the face I remembered, but the hair was longer and set evidently in rollers - could even have been a wig it was so perfect.

He husband or the man she was waiting for had come to see a man in the area - old friend or relative.

The pick-up would have been red or green or blue. Because a pickup came toward the shop before I left and asked what color his truck was. BUT, I do not remember what she said.

But, you wish to ignore this and you need to speak to the family members and find out what she looked like in 1993 approx and what was Mr. Geestman or her male companion in 1993 driving at that time.

Too many coincidences in all of this.
All I have is my memory and that is fading every day.

Note NO one even touched the mention of the coins. I had never gave them much thought - just a bag of old foreign coins. Now I know they are all from S.Amercia and some of them might be Mexican....

Odd thing for Duane to have kept as none of them are obviously not worth much...just a reminder of his past...and his souvenirs.