47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Been doing research on when nylon replaced silk for WW2 canopies. Making some progress. Found a lot about crash site excavations in Europe and the US and how well canopies of both types survive when shielded from UV and oxygen.

An article in the journal of the American Aviation Historical Society has provided some very useful info.

Bottom line is that I believe the Amboy chute was likely tafetta weave nylon and not silk, but I am not 100% certain. I could tell in a minute if I could get a sample of the canopy fabric, even just a few threads. I'd burn them. Nylon and polyester melt. Silk burns to a crispy ash.

I would like to see the recovery site excavated to see what lies below the cut suspension lines. The risers, which were not recovered, will tell us a lot. Could there possibly be a harness with human remains attached? Unlikely, but who knows? The site really should be dug up. It wouldn't take that much work.

I hope FLYJACK continues his tie-tanium and other Norjack research. How refreshing to see someone post with zero personal bickering content.

What ever happened to Marla? Is she still riding the Norjack horse or has she moved on to other pursuits?

Bradley Cooper's father isn't mentioned much but he actually has decent Cooper qualifications. According to Bradley, his Dad was interviewed by the FBI immediately post skyjack but not subsequently pursued as a suspect. Wonder how they ruled him out?

Happy 2015 everyone!

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Been doing research on when nylon replaced silk for WW2 canopies. Making some progress. Found a lot about crash site excavations in Europe and the US and how well canopies of both types survive when shielded from UV and oxygen.

An article in the journal of the American Aviation Historical Society has provided some very useful info.

Bottom line is that I believe the Amboy chute was likely tafetta weave nylon and not silk, but I am not 100% certain. I could tell in a minute if I could get a sample of the canopy fabric, even just a few threads. I'd burn them. Nylon and polyester melt. Silk burns to a crispy ash.

I would like to see the recovery site excavated to see what lies below the cut suspension lines. The risers, which were not recovered, will tell us a lot. Could there possibly be a harness with human remains attached? Unlikely, but who knows? The site really should be dug up. It wouldn't take that much work.

I hope FLYJACK continues his tie-tanium and other Norjack research. How refreshing to see someone post with zero personal bickering content.

What ever happened to Marla? Is she still riding the Norjack horse or has she moved on to other pursuits?

Bradley Cooper's father isn't mentioned much but he actually has decent Cooper qualifications. According to Bradley, his Dad was interviewed by the FBI immediately post skyjack but not subsequently pursued as a suspect. Wonder how they ruled him out?

Happy 2015 everyone!

Here's what I know, Mark:

1. Bradley is incommunicado. He's not talking to anyone, as far as I can see. Plus his wife isn't talking, either, and she was the more social one.

The publishing company has also clammed up. They're in the UK, and they sent me a copy for a media review, but I guess they didn't like what I had to say. They're not chatty at all. Sigh.

Oddly, Bradley has a great story to tell, but it would be hard to tell it - his uncle killing himself in Bradley's house because of an apparent depression brought on by the behaviors of Bradley's father in some kind of warped brotherly relationship. Lots of guilt in that one, and the allusions Bradley offered make it sound like Jumping Jack did some crime and the brother was some kind of accomplice. Jack sounded like a real sleaze ball, too.

Brad doesn't seem able to tell that story at the moment, but maybe one day.

2. Amboy Chute:
As far as I know, no one knows exactly where the chute was found, where it is currently, or what else is in the hole/ground.

Except for the feds and the property owner, I guess. Meyer and I talked with a half-dozen folks in Amboy who gave us authoritative directions to the site, but they were all wrong. That includes Dona Elliott, who I find most unreliable in terms of Cooper facts, BTW.

It seems that the Amboy chute is its own mystery. I don't think it's Cooper's. It isn't one of Hayden's chutes, and it doesn't seem to be a Cossey chute, either, assuming that people still believe the Cossey Legend. Speaking of which, his involvement in Norjak is pretty well scrubbed these days. Media is only calling him a rigger of DB Cooper's parachutes. Not the owner, and not the tech expert for the FBI.

3. Marla.
Ole Twisty Butt may still be in action. Her ex, John Santore, Jr, contacts me occasionally asking what I know about her, which is zilch. But John says she was still working a book deal in OK City up until a year or so ago.

Ironically. Marla has a great story, too, but its about the FBI and how they used her, not her Uncle LD. I sure wish she'd tell that one.

Protect and do no harm - this group was formed by a very weathy man. He loved his adopted country and could not stand silently by.

A group of men where sent to try to protect Kennedy but they knew if the went armed they would be blamed for the crime...all the could do was try to stop it - and anyone of them would have take the bullet for Kennedy.

Remember there was old videos taken during the Kenney assination that were never made public... confiscated or hidden away....but, some of them have managed to survive.

Protect and do NO harm did exist and I personally met some of the men - but didn't actually know it until I started to research Duane's past.

In my research - I found such a group did exist, but I have not the time to go to the storage room and pull it out..I have arranged for all of those files to go to one specific person - so they will not be lost forever.

There are lots of Jerry W's in this world but only one was in the places Duane told me about & knew the man I met who formed a special protective outlaw group whose purpose was to protect & do no harm. A lot of them were criminals...like Duane Weber. This man needed individuals who could be trained to infiltrate certain organization like the Mafia.

They were provide legitimate jobs for their cover....a special payroll was required for this...now the files on those individuals can only be made by JW & I am sure he destroyed them. JW did not show up in Cooper World until I contacted a special company & enquired about Weber's past connections to them.

JW under-estimated what Jo knew & thought he could side track me, but why hide it today? There is no reason to do so - it is time for the truths to be known. Could some of these individuals still be prosecuted or harmed in some way.
I don't think so. Would their private lives change - well, they are all getting old - it time to let the truths be know.

I was off the wall last night and glad to see some of those postings had been removed or edited.

The issue above I will never relent from because I know it to be true.

This is my only post for tonight and I have had a very bad day.

Good night!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

One thing we are leaning on heavily is some detailed testimony from a witness who claims she actually SAW Kenny creating the phony bomb.

Blevins, That is just GREAT! Is it also true that she was in the second grade when she saw that?

And did she accompany KC when he went to the shoe store at the mall to pick up those elevator shoes with the four inch heels?

I assume she understood that KC would need those shoes to get his height up to the six feet that Tina and others remember as being Cooper's height.

Robert99

Bruce Smith says in part:

***'2. Amboy Chute:
As far as I know, no one knows exactly where the chute was found, where it is currently, or what else is in the hole/ground.

Except for the feds and the property owner, I guess...'

The lady in the Ariel video I did for 2012 watched the FBI digging it out, and talked to the property owners. They were neighbors. She and her husband are more or less lifetime residents of the Amboy area. They have raised, or had in their home at different times, about 350 foster children for the State of Washington over maybe the last 35 years, maybe a little longer. I spoke to the wife on camera, the husband off-camera. They are telling the truth. I have their names, but I never tried to contact them after Ariel, although I gave them a card because I was interested in doing their life story. Not about Ariel...but about all those kids. Really NICE folks for sure.

Yup, I remember the video - and the folks.

What they told you sounds very similar to what I heard from Dona and bunches of people in Amboy. They knew details, knew the property owners - lived down the street, played with the kids, etc. but it was all a No Show.

When Meyer and I went looking at the place they indicated, the people there either had no idea what we were talking about or directed us to someplace new.

That's why I asked you for the contact information of the people you spoke with so I could corroborate what they said.

This blabby-town talk is part of the Amboy story, perhaps even the dominate one. Basically, why is all this crap going on?

"... She and her husband are more or less lifetime residents of the Amboy area. They have raised, or had in their home at different times, about 350 foster children for the State of Washington..."

I'd love to see their home! And I'd love to talk with the social workers (and their supervisors) who placed HUNDREDS of foster kids there!

I'd also like to talk with their accountant. Let's see, foster kids pay $1,000 - $6,000 per month depending on psychological and physical needs, times 350 divided by 35 years, multiplied by 12 months in a year....

...Gawd, I've run out of fingers.....

Help, Bobby, you're good in math...

RobertMBlevins

The lady in the Ariel video I did for 2012 watched the FBI digging it out, and talked to the property owners. They were neighbors. She and her husband are more or less lifetime residents of the Amboy area. They have raised, or had in their home at different times, about 350 foster children for the State of Washington over maybe the last 35 years, maybe a little longer. I spoke to the wife on camera, the husband off-camera. They are telling the truth. I have their names, but I never tried to contact them after Ariel, although I gave them a card because I was interested in doing their life story. Not about Ariel...but about all those kids. Really NICE folks for sure.

Was the husband the around-80-year-old guy with the cowboy hat and Texas tie who liked to dance? I saw him there this year and I thought there was something I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't remember what it was.

BRUCE:
At first I quoted your post regarding foster parenting, but decided not to giving you the option of deleting it yourself.

You have no idea how the system works. Have you ever been a foster child? Have you ever fostered a child.

Delete your demeaning posting - regarding the sytem.

Foster parents do NOT do it for the money & there is a limit to the number of children they can foster at one time. The medical needs of the children placed is regulated & much of the time the child is already in the medicaid system, but there is a transition time...the foster care handles that.

The rule are different in different the states - number of children in households are regulated, but often a child maybe placed for a short time regarding a domestic dispute & the child removed until the situation is resolved & there is not a responsible relative available or cannot be located.

Without the foster program many children would be subjected to abuse or neglect.

Sometimes foster care is the only stable inviroment the child has ever known.

Your OBTUSE & insulting statement regarding foster care needs to be deleted.

RobertMBlevins

Robert says:

"... She and her husband are more or less lifetime residents of the Amboy area. They have raised, or had in their home at different times, about 350 foster children for the State of Washington..."

Bruce Smith:

***I'd love to see their home! And I'd love to talk with the social workers (and their supervisors) who placed HUNDREDS of foster kids there!

I'd also like to talk with their accountant. Let's see, foster kids pay $1,000 - $6,000 per month depending on psychological and physical needs, times 350 divided by 35 years, multiplied by 12 months in a year....

...Gawd, I've run out of fingers.....

Help, Bobby, you're good in math...

Figures. Bruce Smith would take something wonderful, something not done for money so much, but to help kids...a respected and underappreciated thing like foster parenting, and try to twist it into something ugly.
And by the way, Bruce...have you actually raised any kids? It's an expensive proposition all around. :S

I should have known better than to try and answer your question about the location of the Amboy chute. This is what happens when you try to be honest with people in Cooperland and provide them information. They just twist it around and try to mold it into an ugly thing. Why? Well...I already SAID why when I spoke about the three types of people in Cooperland. This is the THIRD group, of which you are a member Bruce, IMHO. You may not fit all the criteria, but you belong there for sure:

'They are the folks who either don't want to know who the hijacker was because they live solely for the discussion, or the people who push one suspect to the exclusion of all others. They can be mean, hateful, and will go to any lengths to convince you they are right, sometimes even lying if it suits their ends. If you aren't convinced of their viewpoint, they will occasionally take the low road and post the worst things imaginable on any article or forum regarding Cooper about anyone else investigating the case. These actions are often based on jealousy or outright hatred, and seek to discredit others investigating the case, or those with an interest, in order to forward their own agenda. This writer has had several run-ins with these folks, but you learn to continue your work and move on. You also learn not to release EVERYTHING you gather while following the Cooper case, because sometimes these people will attempt to twist any information you provide and use it against you, rather than paying attention to the facts presented...'

This is why I didn't make the final report on KC public this time, and why the names of any new witnesses and their contact information and testimony will only be provided to the Seattle FBI and legit media. Some of you out there in Cooperland (unfortunately) cannot be trusted. As far as you, Bruce...if you ever got a second interview with some decent information from a Cooper witness, that would be a miracle to equal the parting of the Red Sea. When I posted that up about the couple, I thought you would contact me privately for their address or something, rather than make a bunch of ugly comments. I'm glad now I didn't just take the initiative and send you their information. You live and you learn. I still want to do their story for a book, although I had put that off due to other obligations. Now that I have their email, I will make sure to copy over your post about them as a warning, should you attempt to contact them.

Basically, no matter what the reason seems to be, you alienate most of the people you interview. I can't believe that at one point I was ready to pony up hundreds of dollars to help you publish your Cooper book. WTF was I thinking...:S

By the way...the basic foster care rates in Washington depend mostly on age, with the exception of Special Needs. Runs per diem (per day) about 13-19 dollars, plus an allowance for books and school supplies. (about 35 a month) More than half of states, Washington included, pay below what it is estimated it actually costs to raise a child. More than half of foster parents in Washington receive no more than the Basic Rate, the allowance for school supplies, a modest allowance for clothing, and $30 for birthdays.

You think you can raise ten kids on that kind of money? Sure you can. Only if you have an outside job as well. According to the tables in the recent report (attached) Washington pays about 55% of what it actually costs to raise a child, overall.

You owe those people a public apology for sure. But you won't do it. You don't have the guts to admit when you're wrong.

I used to work for two different agencies that specialized in the needs of foster kids. I was a family and child therapist.

In one agency I worked mostly in the family homes of my clients. The second agency was a residential facility for teen-aged young men accused of sexual crimes, or were "SA, " sexually aggressive, which basically means they did something naughty but the cops did not have enough evidence to get a conviction.

The dollar figures I mentioned above are the ones I heard mentioned daily by the social workers and case managers.

I've written about my experiences in the residential facility, and the title of the book is: The Men of Honor of Unity House. The first dozen chapters have been posted in the Mountain News, is you're interested.

RobertMBlevins

I have not seen it. Dropped my feed from Mountain News a while ago.

You're missing a good story. It's a novel based on the discussion my staff and I had in the aftermath of 9-11 and the Anthrax scare- what would we do if Tacoma got hit with a terrorist attack and went into a shutdown and we had all of our kids to take care of for days and weeks with no additional staff coming in.

I picked the scenario of a suitcase nuke going off in the Hilltop and my facility, that I called Unity House in the book, has to learn how to take care of ourselves.

We form the guys into a super-dooper Boy Scout outfit called the Men of Honor, much like the Mountain Scouts and the Guardian Angels of Curtis Sliwa's fame. We render aid to our neighbors and become a beckon of help and survivability to South Tacoma.

The the Army comes in and we partner up with them, donning radiation suits, pulling sick people out of their homes, and transforming Unity House into a medivac station.

Then, radiation sickness kicks in....

Yes, Boys and Girls, it's time for another:

DB COOPER QUIZ

Question: What do the following all have in common?

1. Sgt M Billy Waugh
2. Passenger Bill Mitchell
3. Galen Cook

To win, email me with the answer, and I'll give you a shout-out in my new book.

Or wait until tomorrow, and I'll post the answer here!

BruceSmith

DB COOPER QUIZ

1. Sgt M Billy Waugh
3. Galen Cook

:(We are not boys & girls and I know what they all three have in common.

I have ever email - printed copys of all exchanges between myself and Galen.

I have printed exchanges of all communications with Mitchell and we had 2 or 3 phone conversation... but spread out over a 10 yr period of time.

Waugh was a real jerk if I remember correctly - career military and live not to far from me.

So one thing they have in commons is that they spoke to me.

Cook is a liar.

Waugh was nice but he didn't have a good opinion no me because of my opinions.

Mitchell was an earnest person who tried to help - He received to batchs of phots but because or others I now have no way of providing him with 3 other photos I didnt sent to him.

BruceSmith

I used to work for two different agencies that specialized in the needs of foster kids. I was a family and child therapist.

The second agency was a residential facility for teen-aged young men accused of sexual crimes, or were "SA, " sexually aggressive, which basically means they did something naughty but the cops did not have enough evidence to get a conviction.

Worked there? More likely you were on the other side of that story because of your AGGRESSIVE behavior which has gotten you in TROUBLE a few times along with your lust for a subject you did NOT interview? You intruded on her privacy & then made LUSTFUL remarks about her in a very public place.

That is a stalker and someone capable of doing other things.

Open mouth insert foot!.

Has been a terrible wk . I feel horrible, but I need a few groceries so maybe if I lie back down when I get up I can put something on & go to the store.

I got here, but don't feel like saying much.

I did read all of Duane's cards last night - the ones he gave me very yr for Christmas, Anniversarys and Birthdays. I also read the ones given to me by my last husband.

I didn't keep all of them - because I am cleaning things out...

The last husband just signed his with love. but Duane's - well I had forgotten about all of the original things and heart felt things Duane wrote in the cards...left me bawling.

I did sleep for a few hours, but not enough. I keep pulling things out & going thru them - because I don't think anyone else will care & they will go to the land field.

I felt quilty I could still feel Duane here with me. Did a lot of crying & I am still crying. There are things I have to do & I don't know where to begin. I wish he had never told me his secret - how different my life could have been. Reading those cards - a lot of women would envy the love he lavished on me... he treated me like a China Doll.

I ended up just putting most of the things right back into the drawer. HOW do you say good bye? How does one sum up their life? I don't want these thing just thrown away...like we never existed. Can he feel my anguish & what is out there beyond death? I keep putting things in the car to sell or give away - letting go is so hard to do.

I have to go - I can't see the screen. Duane where ever you are -I need for you to help me thru all of this. It's not fair what the Government has done....I just wanted to know for myself. IT was not like I was trying to write a book or sell a movie. I wanted to know the truths about you & your past.

Hope Bill is right - He keeps telling me when he gets there he knows you will be waiting for him with that grin on your face....but, I just do not have that kind of faith.

Life is so strange. The father of my children is in a nursing home dieing & I could care less - hope he doesn't go to the same place you are.

You had a lot of women in your life - so maybe you were that loving with all of them. Whatever, it was - you sure left me with a mess on this earth. I know you kept trying to tell me things & had some things to show me & I think about our old house & the outlets - it was a new house & you replaced every outlet in the house.

I never checked those outlets because most of them I could not get to until I sold the house & there was no time after the sale to have someone pull them. You know I am "ascared" of electricity...I just used your favorite word A-scared.

I wonder now in retrospect after coming back to check for errors - did you use that word in the Plane talking to Tina? ASCARD!

You never said afraid it was always ascared....I finally wrote until I smiled so I guess I will go try to take a nap now.

Several things need to be taken into consideration.

The chutes found on Ebay, or Cl are from owners who have taken very good care of the chutes. Ebay has several right now. a WW2 silk parachute in excellent condition $499, and a 1958 airborne chute starting at $100. lots of factors to consider while owning, or using an old chute. how many jumps, how much sun exposure, or the condition of the chute overall. thousands of military chute were sold, or given away over the years after WW2.

We don't know the condition, or time the chute was in the ground.

We can speculate about lots of things, but the FBI didn't rely on Cossey alone, or by telephone inspections.

The conclusion was based "on the totality of the information," Seattle FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said, and not just the opinion of Earl Cossey, the FAA-certified parachute rigger who packed each of the four parachutes that were handed over to Cooper on Nov. 24, 1971.

"Other parachute experts were consulted," Burroughs said, including some who steeped forward to help the FBI after the parachute's discovery was announced last week.

I also believe the chute was sent to the lab. so, at what point do we discount the FBI and state they are covering up this find? they even admitted overlooking the stamp, and allowed it to be photographed. why even show the chute if they thought it might be Coopers?

they have over a thousand suspects over the years. will they tell us why they discounted them? should we demand an answer? who was suspect #27? even if the chute wasn't Coopers it's still part of an on going investigation that gives them the reason to tell us nothing!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

What article claims it was the right size?

Carr spoke with the children's father, whom he declined to identify, early this month and learned the chute was white, the same color as Cooper's.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

If you don't believe it's Cooper's chute, what would be the reason for all the mystery surrounding it?

I don't see any verification of the FBI denying anyone access to the chute. you claimed the same for Tom Kaye in the past.

I read, and hear quotes from the FBI stating differently.

"appears to be the right size" is not stating the right, or correct size.

You left a key point out in your conclusion!

Then again, Ms. Burroughs said, “it’s hard to say that because it’s so tied up in knots and it’s quite deteriorated.”

Robert, your adding mystery to Tom's statement. he told me in an email that he didn't bring it up since it was ruled out. I posted the email a while back during your argument about Tome being "denied"

You were the one stating for a long time they "stonewalled him" they "denied him access" that's clearly not the case.

I think everyone has a question or two about the chute. I just don't think it has anything to do with the case.

BruceSmith

DB COOPER QUIZ

1. Sgt M Billy Waugh
3. Galen Cook

As Mrs. Cooper has indicated, there are multiple correct answers to the question.

But the one I had in mind is that all three - Waugh, Mitchell and Galen, all told me that they thought Jo was "Whacko."

Plus, all three had an altercation with Mrs. Cooper in some fashion and have cut off all contact with her.

Ironically, I do not consider Jo to be "Whacko."

Obsessed perhaps. Zealous, single-minded, primal - those are all qualities I see in her.

Below is an image comparing the FBI Cooper suspect sketch A, with two photos of Dick Lepsy. The Lepsy photo on the left is from when he was about age 25, and in the one on the right, he is about age 32. Please note on the photo on the left the "protruding lip", shape of the chin, the bridge of the nose, Black wavy hair that would appeared "marcelled" if slicked back and the "turkey gobbler neck".

Dick Lepsy disappeared two years before the skyjacking and was rumored to be in Mexico. He has not been seen or heard from since his disappearance. There is nothing connecting him to the skyjacking, except his alleged similarity in appearance to the Cooper suspect.

BruceSmith

But the one I had in mind is that all three - Waugh, Mitchell and Galen, all told me that they thought Jo was "Whacko."

Plus, all three had an altercation with Mrs. Cooper in some fashion and have cut off all contact with her.

Ironically, I do not consider Jo to be "Whacko."

Obsessed perhaps. Zealous, single-minded, primal - those are all qualities I see in her.

Mitchell was very nice to me & I gave him no reason to call me Whacko. I presented pictures to him and more when they came available such as the Jefferson pics - and when I contacted him about Vickie.

There was nothing in our conversation that indicated he thought I was any thing but sincerely looking for the truth.

I think his remark was led into by you Bruce - and perhaps the drinks.

As for Waugh my contact with him was very brief and he would have no reason to label me in any manner at all. What I wrote is all I remember about him.

He was not rude nor was I rude to him...but,he made it clear he had nothing to offer. No reason to speak of me in a derogatory way. He came to the thread at one time - so maybe he would like to speak for himself. I do not even remember why I contacted him and how he was involved in any of this. Whatever it was made it to the thread.

I was warned not to contact him for some reason & as someone I should avoid - I think the word used was that he was dangerous.
In fact it as someone on this thread who told me he didn't live too far from me - it was stated in an ominous way

As for Galen - his words do not count for anything since he was abusive & rude. He used the information I provided & even used me to make postings for him after he was banned. It was obvious he was using Bruce as a puppet.

I invite any one of you to visit & read ALL of his private emails to me. He was devious & he did represent things falsely...legally I cannot post is private emails to me, but if some one wants to read them - that can be arrange.

He played me & I in turn played him when it was necessary.

Anyone remember how he coerced me for Tina's contact & all the tricks he pulled to obtain that information from me. I provided him clues of how to do his own research...because he convinced me he was sincere - like a sneaky snake. He didn't find her until 2 or 3 yrs later.

My file on Galen is in large volume with all of my contacts with him and his contacts with me...he was the one you would consider Wacko if you read them all - but more so you would have considered the things he did devious and misleading.

He would say and tell anything to extract information from me. I was on to him and did the same with him....!:)
Supposedly when he contacted me he was seeking my help & he had a supposed subject which did not pan out - but that was a set up to extract Tina's information from me which he never did. He told me about his subject in a letter! Will never forget the phone call he made after that....he showed his true self.

In that conversation heclaimed I promised him Tina's information in exchange for his information on his subject. His subject was NO subject at all. His subject was a man in OR. He sent me a supposed picture of his subject.

When I make a promise I keep it, but the person trying to obtain info was not being truthful in the exchange.

Later all of this would become more evident in my correspondens with Galen. I would not call him WHACKO, but he is the most Devious person I have dealt with and he told a lot of things I knew were NOT true.

I should pull the volumes & post the emails we exchanged - most if not all of you would see exactly what he was up to....and that was no good. To post his private PM is illegal so if you want to pay me a visit & spend a day reading them I am sure that can be arranged.

He would turn around & use MY information & apply it to his subject & I can prove this. Why Galen has a volume all to himself and one I would love to provide to the FBI.

He claimed in our first contacts to be an attorney when infact he was NOT an attorney at that time. He did not know how I obtained the address of the building he worked out of - he could not figure out how I was getting the information on him and I can never reveal the source.

Takes more than a PI to get access to some files...

By the way Shutter if you are incontact with CARR as you stated that is being reported to the FBI.
Unless something new has transpired he is no longer on the Cooper case & if he is still an FBI agent he is in violation of the rules & regulations by doing so unless he was re-assigned the case.

CARR did somethings on this thread that where very inappropriate & why he cannot post here...and why he was re-assigned. He was removed from the Cooper case & if he is providing any information not already public knowledge - he just might get reassigned again.

WHY did he not provide the Jefferson pictures when I requested them? The fact is that he couldn't.... and he provided things he claimed to be facts on Weber in a public forum that were incomplete & inaccurate.

I have documentation from Missouri that prove there were NO PICTURES attached to the file when he presented his so called factual background on Weber in this thread.....Those pictures some how suddenly appeared connected to the Missouri file after Shutter came aboard.

Now supposedly Shutter is in contact with Carr! Per a statement from above unless I miss understood what Shutter stated.

RobertMBlevins

What can you say about QB Russell Wilson of the Seahawks? His QB rating ran over 149 tonight. He went eight for eight on third down passing with THREE touchdowns. Kam Chancellor's 91-yard interception for a pick-six sealed the deal against Carolina. Hawks have announced their intention to make Wilson the highest-paid QB in the NFL. No surprise there.

We will see either the Cowboys or the Packers in Seattle next week for the right to go to the Super Bowl.

I think it is time for another high-country camping trip with a REALLY good radio next weekend. Yes. That is definitely on the agenda. I'm already checking out the camping gear and the supply list. Destination: Up the Hamma Hamma River Road to the high country. ;) Again.

My favorite play was when Chancellor jumped over both his lineman and the Carolina center to block the field goal - twice!

BTW: Thank Gawd I don't live in Green Bay. Whew, another game at 15 degrees. Although eight straight days of fog and drizzle is getting to me...

BruceSmith

How wacky is Jo?

One more. George Nuttall can be added to the list

I just made a long post that went poof. George Nuttall and I agreed to disagee...but we were never unkind to each other and would not call each other wacky....YOU BRUCE are the one who introduces the word to the conversation...not the other way around.

I just made a long post that was immediately made POOF about Cossey and this is not the first time.

Seems like when Cossey comes up in the thread the flashing red light come on. My discussions of Cossey are in the danger zone.

Since I am too tried to attempt to recreate the post I will just let it go...

BUT, Bruce you are being watched.
You actually expressed agitation regarding Cossey not providing you with an interview & yet had an extensive conversation with me & sent me pictures and literature in the mail...

I went into this in great detail and the post went POOF! I also outlined the senario of how your personality & Cossey's would have been like mixing fire and gasoline.

I provided details and, before I can hit the send key the post goes POOF!

God, an Angel or perhaps a higher power on the computer - says NO that is not acceptable.