47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

Jo, I come here to tell people that I am NOT related to Duane Weber as you have recently started claiming.

Robert99

>:(There you are just like always!
Bad as Blevins regarding KC. BUT a big Plus for Belvins - doesn't come across as being antogonistic or sounding like he is 3 sheets in the wind.:|
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

FLYJACK

Interesting..

Did Kaye miss something, there was another Titanium producer other than Oremet located in Albany Or.

Wah Chang produced Titanium sponge under Gov contract,

"Thanks to the U.S. Bureau of Mines Electrodevelopment Station at Albany, two companies, Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical, have located nearby. Using imported raw materials, they produce ingots and castings of columbium, tantalum, molyb- denum, tungsten, titanium, vanadium, zir- conium, and hafnium. Wah Chang produced zirconium and titanium sponge under Gov- ernment contract, and during the year com- pleted the installation of two electron-beam high -vacuum melting furnaces (The Ore .- Bin, October 1959) for producing high- purity reactive and exotic metals."

http://www.oregongeology.org/pubs/og/OBv22all.pdf

There was a titanium plant in Tampico, Mexico that was operating from the 1960s on. Titanium was also used in wrist watches and high-end camera shutters circa 1970, so it wasn't as rare as some would lead you to believe.

mrshutter45

. Jo has also joined that group. you fail to admit you screwed up joining under a false name. I don't care what the rules are here. then you have to sneak around justifying what you are doing which is also wrong.

As I said to Jo, you bring it up all the time. I think you are the nervous one. most people don't constantly bring up things that don't bother them. what's your story?

VPN's and Proxy servers are not designed to get around Bans. you try to justify that as well.

:(I have not tried to join under a false name - you do realize I do not know how to do that?

YOU banned me - and I was READ only...you knew I didn't want to post.

Banned because I have an opinion about someone that I posted in this thread - I didn't post on your site.

I should I have to APOLOGIZE to BRUCE? uggghhhh! NOTE he has been VERY quiet in this thread recently - he knows I EXPOSED HIM.

THE THING WITH Vicky - yes, she caused me to loose my contact....NO way Bruce got that information without the help of VICKIE. She told him about the paper, but she did NOT warn him how he writes about people & how mean he has been to Cooper 'victims" he has victimized all over again.

Vickie is a young woman herself. Did she not have any compassion for Tina and /or was she aware of how BS forced himself on TINA! Bruce is a SMUT writer - How he wrote about TINA was vulgar & repulsive...it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about what he wrote about her & how he forced himself on her.

Mitchell was unaware of what Bruce did to TINA or he would never have talked to him! He was nice & respectful to me....He seemed to BE of good character.

NOW I have NO contact with him at all. All I had was his email & his Boeing numbers - but he is retired so the only thing I had was his email & that is how I contacted him on behalf of Vickie. I gave him her information and left it up to him to contact her.

BECAUSE OF VICKIE I cannot even send Mitchell an email & I didn't have his home address - I had 2 numbers & one was his daughter - she is not longer at that number and the other one was his Boeing number.

ATTENTION VICKE:
THANK A LOT VICKIE! YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY SCREWED UP A CONTACT MOST OF YOU HAVE SOUGHT FOR YEARS & I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD IT.
I trusted you!

FOR THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU! It is the other way around....I treated you like a daughter & I got my eyes poked out. YOU DIDN'T WARN MITCHELL ABOUT BRUCE'S TACTIC & HOW HE TREATED TINA...IT WAS SICK SICK SICK!

Would you want your daughter treated the way Bruce treated Tina?

AS FOR BRUCE HE IS THE MOST HORRIBLE MAN I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE - HE MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

mrshutter45

As I said to Jo, you bring it up all the time .

Everytime an new or old poster to the Cooper thread shows up you are on top of it - Prosteized them.

I was banned from your thread but never ever TRIED to post....all I did was read.

Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum!
Apology to Vicki Wilson needed. also accusing a member of murder.
This ban is set to expire April 01, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

I do not post - I only read and yet I am banned because I tell things like they are. VICKI WILSON owes me an apology - BIG TIME! He did get the email with her contact information and it was UP to him if he wanted to contact her. SHE claims another story, but SHE SCREWED me on him.
NOW I have NO contact with him...I have acquired photos - of Duane and with other men in groups - all of their ears looked large in the older pics...because of the cameras and the film and the lighting. Pictures made at later dates show small ear or average ears....that was the ONLY problem he was having with the pics.
Also has to do with tjhe hair styles.

YOU VICKIE KILLED MY CONTACT!

NOW I have NO contact information on him - just an email that comes back - like I said VICKIE you SCREWED me! I don't owe you an apology - YOU OWE ME. BOY was I a SUCKER!

APRIL - I probably won't be live!

I didn't come back to make this post, but after I read some of the posting I got madder and madder and madder .

I am going to close this one and start another one with some NEW information I have - well it is old information but I never discussed it.

I HAVE 3 SOURCES OF TITANIUM RIGHT HERE - THINGS DUANE KEPT IN PLANE SITE.

A MATCH HOLDER WITH A STRIKING PLATE. THE STRIKER PLATE WAS USED A LOT....HE KNEW HE COULDN'T TAKE A CHANCE ON MATCHES NOT GETTING WET AND IF I WAS GOING TO THE WOODS I WOULD WANT REAL MATCHES PROTECTED FROM THE ELEMENTS.

THE OTHER ITEM I AM NOT SURE HAS TITANIUM IN IT BUT I THINK IT MIGHT. I ONLY HAVE ONE PIECE OF THE SET BUT HE TOLD ME THERE WAS 2 PIECES - THIS ITEM LOOKS LIKE A RAILROAD SPIKE BUT IT IS NOT A RAILROAD SPIKE - NO IDENTIFICATION ON THE METAL & WE USED IT AS A PAPER WEIGHT INSIDE OF THE MIDDLE DRAWER OF THE DESK....HE TRIED TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE OTHER PART OF IT LOOKED LIKE, BUT I DIDN'T GET IT.

THIS ITEM WAS A GIFT FROM A COMPANY HE WAS WORKING WITH...PROBABLY THE NUT AND BOLT COMPANY IN ATLANTA. REMEMBER HE WAS WORKING WITH THEM IN SALES RIGHT BEFORE THE CRIME. I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY AND YOU GUYS CAN LOOK BACK FOR IT - I AM VERY TIRED. THEY PRODUCED NUTS AND BOLTS FOR PLANES AND OTHER SPECIALTY ITEMS. HE USED CLIP ON TIES AT THAT TIME - NO A/C IN THE CAR - SO THE TIE CAME OFF AND ON. THEY DID HAVE BOEING CONTRACTS...BOEING CONTRACTED THE DESIGNS OUT FOR THE PARTS.

THE OTHER ITEM THE BRIDGE WORK. THE METAL IS STILL THERE. BUT THE ARTIFICIAL TEETH WERE REMOVED.

DUANE WAS WORKING FOR A DENTIST CLEANING THE LAB & LEARNING TO USE THE EQUIPMENT TO MAKE THE BRIDGES. AT THAT TIME THE FRAME WORK OR BRIDGES WHERE MANUFACTURED BY THE DENTIST. DUANE HAD THEM REDONE 5 YRS BEFORE HE DIED BECAUSE THEY WERE NO LONGER FITTING PROPERLY.

MY DENTIST ALSO HAD HIS OWN LAB, ALTHOUGH I DID NOT NEED HIS SERVICES FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN REGULAR DENTAL WORK..AT THAT TIME.

NOT ONE OF YOU HAS EXAMINED ALL OF THE BOEING CONNECTIONS IN DUANE WEBER'S LIFE.

I was banned from your thread but never ever TRIED to post....all I did was read.

Not true. at the start of the site you also joined and posted. at that moment you were in a heated battle with Bruce (again) you were told you need to speak with Bruce be for consideration of being allowed on the forum.

Vicki contacted Mitchell and gave information to him to contact Bruce. that was his decision to use the information or not. I'm guessing you flew off the handle upsetting Mitchell, and spoiled the contact yourself.

Mitchell didn't have good things to say about you Jo. it appears to be another example where someone who actually seen Cooper disagree's with your suspect being Cooper. he seems to have the same views just about everyone else has when it comes to Duane being Cooper. I'll keep out the bad things he said.

Robert Blevins:

I wasn't with the thread the first couple times you were banned, but the last one was after a warning from Quade was given about labeling people and you continued to label Georger a "Homophobic". I believe you were banned for something else previous to Georger while I was on the thread, but don't recall the reason.
I remember the flow of discussion was greater both times. the same happened while Knoss was banned for periods of time. he also took up a lot of space.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

Jo, I come here to tell people that I am NOT related to Duane Weber as you have recently started claiming.

Robert99

>:(There you are just like always!
Bad as Blevins regarding KC. BUT a big Plus for Belvins - doesn't come across as being antogonistic or sounding like he is 3 sheets in the wind.:|

Jo, Now you are claiming that I am not only related to Duane Weber, which is another of your outright lies, but you are hinting that I am a drunk. In reality, I don't drink.

And you are the one who frequently makes incoherent posts to this thread. What do you stick up your nose? Just asking.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

And by the way, how many times have you been banned from this Cooper thread? Is it four or five times?

Twice, I think.

Blevins, You were banned once and then banned a second time for trying to log on under another name while still banned for the first cause.

Then there are two or three more bans for you for other reasons. So I am going to stick with the original number of at least four or five bans from DZ for you.

I think you hold the record for number of bans from DZ, at least with respect to the Cooper thread.

Robert99

mrshutter45

Not true. at the start of the site you also joined and posted. at that moment you were in a heated battle with Bruce (again) you were told you need to speak with Bruce be for consideration of being allowed on the forum.

EXCUSE me - Present the post I made. I signed in - but, did not post because Galen COOK was there....so get your characters correct. There may have been a short introductory post. My battle with BRUCE came later and it was in this thread - regarding the things he & Galen were saying about me.

As for Mitchell - you got that one wrong also....VICKIE screwed me.
I explained it in detail and I have the emails to prove it.

Mitchell has alway been kind and nice and I to him. THE only problem he had with the photo...the old ones and the new one where the ears...his only problem....

I had obtain group pictures old & new where the lighting was with newer cameras. With the lighting and the hair styles - this group all appeared to have large ears...and pictures of these same men yrs later, different hair style and new camera with different lighting - they all appeared to have smaller ears.

I was shocked about the remark Mitchell was reported to make. I have never harassed the man and we have only spoke 4 times in 12 yrs. NOT one problem did there seem to be other than the ears.

I think it was drinking and the idea of a new article.....I hope someone makes sure he recieved all of the things that Bruce has said.

Mitchell knew from my email that my request for him to contact Vickie was because she needed answers..

WELL, I got kicked & beat up because I did a nice thing & then you come into this thread & tell more things...DON'T YOU GUYS THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME TO STOP BEATING UP AN OLD LADY who has fought a hard battle for 18 yrs.

I need Bill's address so I can send him a copy of the things you guys are saying he said....and to send him my last pictures.

I at least deserve that! Especially since THE COOPER CREEPS destroyed my access which was limited to email over all of these yrs... so I cannot even email the picture....In 10 yrs I exchanged a total of 6 emails. I sent the picture and sometimes that took 2 or 3 emails...so when that happened I counted it one email.

This does not include the email I sent to him asking him to contact Vickie - that was 2 emails. I know he got them, but did NOT know why he did not reply as she claimed. I even told her maybe he was out of the country...but I have the confirmation so the the emails.

Robert99 and OTHERS only come here to inflame and to promote another Cooper site.

I have to GO - I HATE THEM ALL and I HATE HATE HATE THE WORLD AND HOW YOU GUYS CAN BE SO MEAN!

I THINK IF MITCHELL SAID ANYTHING BAD IT WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF BRUCE HYPING HIM & BRUCE NOTED IN THE ARTICLE THEY WERE DRINKING.

I HOPE GOD SENDS YOU ALL TO A LIVING HELL....I have to go, but it won't be to hell -

The 3 individual who fought them most over the last 10 yrs are those who stand to benefit or have something to hide...

One with FT.LAUDERDALE connections & probably connected to the Attorney by the name of Brown one of DUANE's OLD FRIENDS arranged for me to meet.

Then a Couple of yrs later when I go public - BANG - I have an ACCIDENT THAT WAS no accident.

Then when I find the BC man more things started to happen....

The BC man had Ft. Lauderdale connections.

Georger is Jerry Warren used to handle some business indirectly related to Kissy Kissy out of Tx. Kissy Kissy tried to prevent the assasination of Kennedy, but he failed. Georger know who Kissy Kissy is.

Now that Kissy is deceased it is up to GEORGER to silence me...

I want Bill to contact me and tell me what he thinks of me...not other who had their own agendas.

YOU do know I was threatened MORE than one time - "If you want to be around to play with your grand kid" and "Too much information can be dangerous".
There are others, but those are the 2 that stand out the most.

I didn't feel well when I open the read the posting and now I can hardly see.

Robert99

Robert99

PROVE IT.

but you are hinting that I am a drunk. In reality, I don't drink.

WELL, SOMETIME YOU POST LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING. BY THE WAY I DO NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS.

And you are the one who frequently makes incoherent posts to this thread. What do you stick up your nose? Just asking.

FOR that statement you should consider not posting at all. You are very aware I have health issues & that I try to refrain from posting after I have taken medication one I have currently had to do without.

MY wish for you:
To see you suffer the pain & the agony I have endured from people like you & Bruce & Galen and Jerry Warren. Jerry Thomas started to a be nice to me.

JO has drank very little in her life and MIGHT and have some wine about 2 or 3 time a yr....

The reference to Drugs "What do you stick up your nose?"

Jo sometimes makes the mistake of posting after she has taken her medication - but, Jo is a tought COOKIE and the DR.s do NOT know how she makes it without taking OTHER drugs prescribed to her. Her budget only allows for the necessary medications she needs.

They are expensive medications for massive rashes & hives cause by her health problem. One of the drugs cost over 300 per month and another almost the same. She can't afford to take some of her medication all of the time, so she rations herself. The most expensive (a lotion for the horrible rashes that consume 1/3 of her body).

NOW I hope you guys know & understand why I separate myself from myself - it is a defense mechanism...that it is someone else all of this is happening to.

Jo does not drink (yes, she smokes cigarettes) and she does not do drugs as you sorely insinuated.

YOU guys - Bruce, Georger, Robt99, Galen and Shutter have only one motive - to shut down this thread. So that your controled of the Cooper story will be the only one to survive Jo. If you can shut JO up then perhaps the TRUTHS will never be KNOWN...

The MOTIVE for those others who come here to probagate the other place:

If JO has no voice and is gone then you guys will be able to continue your facade of Cooper & to present your false information to be the truths.

The only way you guys can probagate your false hoods is to silence JO & the only way to do that is to force the DZ to close the thread with your continueing character assasinations & your dual demeaning postings in this thread.

Frankly I hope the FBI & the CIA finally step forward & admit the mistakes have been made & to tell the truth - what and how and why Cooper could NEVER be found.

Georger is Jerry Warren used to handle some business indirectly related to Kissy Kissy out of Tx. Kissy Kissy tried to prevent the assasination of Kennedy, but he failed. Georger know who Kissy Kissy is.

Sigh... Jo, this is fantasy, not fact. Prove otherwise or stow it.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

By the end of the month - I will have some proof of some of it. Finally found someone who is trying to extract some images from some old film. The negatives have been damaged over the yrs. The old film is dated! The film is no longer in my possession ... ! Definitedly dated and definitely shows moutntain and area that look like WA and Idaho...but someone will have to identify them.
Could even be CO, but I think I would have recognized some of that...

These negative are very very old and they are taken at the right time and in the mountains. There was one picture of several guys sitting on one side of a room - a long narrow room with what appeared to be a counter on the opposite side - like an office.

A office or waiting area you go to purchase items...like a very narrow old service counter where everyone sat on one side of the room with the service counter on the other side of a narrow room... One of the men had a mustache.

At one time I actually saw the pictures & they appeared when Duane brought all the other stuff to our home in Pace....the mouse, the ticket, the stub, the chute hardware, the large jar in the garage that supposedly held parachute pieces.

The ticket went poof & the jar & the piece of hardware I sold at a garage sale. The pictures I never saw again...but like the picture of the Salt Lake guy - the negatives where in the safe. I have gone thru 50 plus yrs of negatives...with a flash light and my eyes aren't very good anyway.

Was curious to see if he had done exactly what I expected him to do.

Since Shutter has his own Cooper thread - he should not be able to post here - I knew what to expect after I confronted them with actual truths. They comes here to antagonize & prostelize
when a new poster shows UP on the DZ who sounds like someone of interest.

They are very transparent. An interested Cooper person shows up & the posters on the other thread set out to inflame anyone posting to this thread. They come here to create a feeling of hostility & invite the guy to go to their PLACE. It is called a Pickup!

I was curious and found what I expected immediately after he show up and I confront him.

Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum!
Apology to Vicki Wilson needed. also accusing a member of murder.
This ban is not set to expire.

Number ! - I have not posted to their site, but I do like to know what they are saying about me & how others twist the facts of the case.

I do NOT believe in victimizing the witnesses - evidently Vickie does. She is writing her own book & Bruce is writing one & they are buddy buddy. I should have known better.

Re-read the items on Bruce - I was not accusing him of murder. He was the one who said something first - I went back on it for someone a few post ago. it was Bruce himself who made the statement - NOT Jo. I asked him if he realized what he had just posted...and then quoted it in my post.

If he didn't correct it then it is still here. I do NOT like BRUCE as he has said some AWFUL things about me & others involved in this - such as TINA & her family with his discusting & lusting stories about her.

He inflicts his personal opinions publically on innocent witnesses & then writes distasteful disrespectful
things about them.

Yet, Jo points out to him that he just admitted he murdered some one on a public thread. He didn't even realize what he had posted.

NOW JO is accused of saying what he himself said. She simply cued him regarding what he had just stated.

Whew!

First read this old post and when Vickie first came to the thread.
The next post will provide a little light.

skyjack71

It is not now - it was YRS ago I talked about a man in S.Central Florida - in fact before I ever came to the thread.
I have told the story before in the thread and before Vickie came aboard.

Then when Vicke came around the story again was renewed. She expressed no interest in persuing it.

I again spent hours and hours going thru old files I had - but I had clean them out several yrs ago and those pages I tossed. Pages in planners and old telephone bills - I just had too much clutter. As usual my word does not mean diddle squat to anyone around here....I have a remarkable memory - and I had a conversation with the man in Fla who was responsible for the story in a small town News Paper in the deep South part of Fl on a lake.

Since I no longer had the paper files I had to go with my memory...I again recontacted the Orlando Senteniental.

I can tell you part of this was when I first came to the thread - 377 helped me with the research on some of this....I just remembered that. I am getting old and my memory is has become fragmented but pretty damn good for a 74 yr old.

When the head of the competitive thread comes to this thread and makes statements that are derogator regarding posters here - that is VERY inappropriate. Such as his statement below
"Jo is now claiming to know where two known fugitives are"

WELL, YOUNG man I did that LONG LONG before I ever heard of you... some of it in this thread and some before I got here.....

I am not going to retell the story about Mel Wilson for your benefit...it is all in this thread and other places.

I couldn't find the evidence then other than my talking to the man who made the claim who helped her father...but I didn't know it was her father until she came to the thread and by then the information was gone.

The man was who helped her father was no long at the number I had...and since he was elderly at the time I spoke to him - probably deceased. The man who had the newspaper was younger, but the newspaper was defunct as sometimes happens with small town papers.

I no longer had any of the information...other than what my memory stored....I remembered finding the news paper number after the Orlando Sentinel provided me a copy of the article which gave the name of the man...they had picked the story up from a smaller paper...

The man had closed the newpaper, but the number was still going to his house....until all the bills were paid.

He was the one that took several wks to recontact me because he had to get the other mans permission to give me a contact number....then it took several calls to reach the older man....He was very nice and told me the story the man told him...he was very sick and couldn't pay his rent and he needed medical attention.

The kind man made sure he did NOT do without food or shelter and arranged for him to get some help with no questions asked. The man had told him he could NOT apply for help because he was wanted for counterfieting some 20's many yrs ago.

He told me the man died a few short month later and was buried in a paupers grave just out side of town...if I remember correctly he made sure there was a small marker - I do no remember the name the man was living under.

The counterfiet bill charges and that he had escaped - when WHAT's HER FACE came to the thread - it hit me that might be her father...I am so angry over all of this garbage you young punkd throw around that I just emotionally erase the names.

It was NOT something I needed to remember but when the time came that this memory meant something a lot of yrs had gone by. The story originally got my attention because Duane had told me in 1983 when there was an article in the Atlanta New Journal about Vickie's father - Duane had told me he knew the man.

Then after Duane dies in 1995 and I am investigating Cooper low and behold this story about the guy in South Fla shows up. So I had a link between Duane and the man or it would never have met diddle squat to me.

I feel violated by the jerks on the thread who jump to conclusions that JO makes all of this shit up - believe you me I do not have any imagination at all...I lived this damn life and what I write about really happened.

Therefore I am 99% possitive the man was Whats' her faces father.
When someone hurts me - my mind erases their name - I do not know why that happens. It will come back, but for the time being it is just whats her face.

I should know better than to try to help anyone in the younger generation - they think all of us old people are crazy and they have NO respect for us or our minds or our abilities.

I would put a $100 bet on the fact that that man was VICKIES dad - because I KNOW IT WAS.
Duane even knew where the man was - because he had made mention of it. We had gone to south FL for something - my parents lived in Clermont and we had gone down to the southern part of FL and drove back...he made a comment about having known a guy who lived there he used to know. Then I found out that Vickies Dad and Duane were in SAN QUENTIN at the same time.

Then later they both lived in an areas around Missouri that they both lived in.

Mary Jane - Duane's wife even told me about this...she had some pictures of the man's wife and children....but I figured it was about all of that SWINGing STUFF they were into and I didn't want to look the woman up. They had originally met in CA. when Mary Jane and Duane were on the run in 1962 and then they both end up in the east. Then I find out that Melvin was also in San Quentin at the same time Duane was.

It all added up - it didn't take a rocket scientist.

So go get in a corner and squat down and suck you damn thumb...Jo Weber did NOT make this shit up! Jo Weber is a dodo - she can't make shit up.

To do so is just beyond her...she makes mistake but make nothing up.

skyjack71

Robert99 and OTHERS only come here to inflame and to promote another Cooper site.

I have to GO - I HATE THEM ALL and I HATE HATE HATE THE WORLD AND HOW YOU GUYS CAN BE SO MEAN!

I HOPE GOD SENDS YOU ALL TO A LIVING HELL....I have to go, but it won't be to hell -

The above statements are very sad, and may qualify as "hate speech". I'm not sure what can be done about this, but this type of negativity can only lead to no good. Thoughts?

The above post was similiar to other posts I had made regarding this.

I also went back in my files.

BOY was I a SUCKER! Vickie had already been to this thread & reading if for a long time.

I had mentioned Vickies DAD long before I ever heard of VICKIE....
long before she posted on the thread.

Now that I know she is writing a book it all makes sense.

Go back to before Vicky ever posted here and the other things I had said over the yrs all the way back. I had told about Duane knowing certain individuals - but, when Vickie shows up - and gets my attention in the thread...dumb stupid me didn't know she already knew about my story about the man in Central FL.

But me being me tries to help someone and I always get the worse end of it. I grew up taking the blame of things I didn't do & one would think I would have learned to watch my back.

She is writing a book & she already knew the story about they man in Central Fl. I walked right into that one..Vickie was using me. Evidentally she is trying to make her father Cooper...DAMN was I a fool!

I handed her the story on a silver platter....but her dad was NOT Cooper, but I was used as an the mean to an end. I feel so used and abuse right now - think I will just go to bed - & try to forget about all the mean people in this world.

THEY (meaning Vickie, Bruce and others knew she would pull at my heart strings) so they could get to the witnesses that only I had been able to connect with over the yrs. I got old & I slipped up & my vulnerability was showing...& then the vultures used everything I had ever done AGAINST me & use my resources against me.

The greed & the tricks people will play. I thought she was this real nince young lady who REALLY wanted to find out what happened to her father, but she turned out to be like all the others out there over the last 18 yrs.

I am glad I won't be around when some of you see the end of your time - it is not going to get any better - it is just going to get worse.

WELL, VICKIE - make sure that MITCHELL recieves these photos - ones I had not sent him, but ones I was going to send AFTER he made the comment about your father's neck.

IT is the least you could do for me after causing me to be unable to contact him.

The pictures are attached & since you KNOW his address - send it to him. Duane was several yrs older in these pictures.

I now cannot email him as he asked me to remove his from my list. It was all I had.

I have learned what HATE is. I have known disgust, but I have never known hate. I do now!

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

Blevins, You were banned once and then banned a second time for trying to log on under another name while still banned for the first cause.

Then there are two or three more bans for you for other reasons. So I am going to stick with the original number of at least four or five bans from DZ for you.

I think you hold the record for number of bans from DZ, at least with respect to the Cooper thread.'

[Blevins self-serving comments deleted.]

Do you have any other function here besides trying to cause trouble? If you have issues with Jo and some of the things she says, you should take that up with her. You? I don't know you. So why do you continue to address me personally? My suggestion is you return when you have something Cooper-related to discuss.

Blevins, The use of your last name does NOT imply that I know you personally or would even be interested in knowing you personally. It only means that I am addressing you. Likewise, I don't know YOU either.

In case you didn't notice, my "issues" with Jo were addressed to her and NOT to you.

Does coming to this thread to deny Jo's claim that I am related to her late husband, and her Cooper candidate, Duane Weber mean that I am here to "cause trouble"?

Why don't you take your own advice, leave this thread, and then return only when have something Cooper related to discuss? The items of yours that I deleted above were purely to flatter yourself and had nothing to do with the actual Cooper case.

Robert99

NMIWrecks

***Robert99 and OTHERS only come here to inflame and to promote another Cooper site.

I have to go, but it won't be to hell -

The above statements are very sad, and may qualify as "hate speech". I'm not sure what can be done about this, but this type of negativity can only lead to no good. Thoughts?

You have no clue what that means.
In fact I thought I deleted it right after I made it.

You have no idea what I have taken off of certain parties & yes, I got upset...YOU do know what the OTHERS who post on the other thread did to me? Well, if you don't then YOU need to check it out.

ARE you aware of how they operate?

I am 74 yrs plus & I have been here for many yrs fighting my battle for the truth! I have not been physically well for a long time & these guys know this & I know I have told NO lies & that I have tried with all of my heart & soul for 18 yrs to be heard - but, individuals who are seeking fame & money for writing books...trash me every chance they get.

Bet your own grandmother couldn't handle what I have put up with from certain others who go to a site I am not allowed to read. Some come here to bash JO or to recruit for that site.

ONE individual who was later restrained did a JOB on me. He had some really ugly thing going on about me and one that costs me a lot of time, money and stress to clear up.

The DZ does a pretty good job of holding down the bashing on this site. There are a couple of guys only come here to bash JO. They are easy to spot. They come here to recruit posters & the DZ has not realized yet what they are doing YET!

The posters can recommend a place to check other things out, but they go far beyond that.

Some really bad things I can prove are not true were said about me in THAT PLACE....and now I am not even allowed to read it. I have not posted on that thread other than the first initial phase & that was one post. I wanted to be able to read it, but did NOT want to post there...and I had made that clear.

Suddenly I am not allowed to read & some posters come over to the DZ on a regular basis. But a couple of them only come to bash Jo and I after a while loose it with them.

I am fiesty and I bounce back on them and the exchanged gets ugly....it is hard to ignore what they are doing - 2 individual do it on a regular basis. They don't come here to talk Cooper and yes it is difficult to walk away from on discussion and jump into another.
WHY I didn't want to post on that site - would like to read it, but when I caught the untruths or misnomers - I spoke out about it in this thread...

THAT is what is GOING ON!
I am not a NUT and I am not a LIAR but, I am an OLD woman with a temper & I have a path in front of me I have to walk alone.

A destination I do not plan on making without the truths being know. It would be great if the FBI actually sat down with me and spent some time discussing some of the issue about my husband and presented me with solid sound proof he was NOT Cooper, but they have NEVER done that. I go a letter in 1998 - 3 paragraphs dismissing him on prints alone.

PRINTS that I now know are not applicable...If you have a 1966 to 1968 prison file available to you why would you deny those record existed and use a 1947 set of finger prints...NOT LOGICAL!

It gets MORE illogical!

Even the PRINTS presented on this thread came from that 1947 file as presented by a FBI AGENT & yet in 2000 I was told the 1966/1968 file & prison record did NOT exist and Weber had never been in McNEIL.
Well how come I had the records?
Why did they conceal the Jefferson rcord? Where are the Jefferson fingerprints - DO they match the McNeil prints? Why did the FBI agent lie - both on the phone and a letter.

but it did. In fact CUDOs to the proprietor of that other thread for producing that evidence...Evidence that flew in the FACE of the FBI.

WHY and HOW did the FBI make such a negligent claim....I didn't have the 1966/1968 file when I went up against them in 2000.

I came forward with my husbands confession in 2000 after battling with the FBI to see my husband records and I could not have done that if an individual had NOT found his McNeil record and his Army record.

The FBI told me in 2000 in the month of Mar. Duane hand never been in McNeil or in the ARMY.

I told the your man that they had his serial number but he again said the was NOT in the ARMY - NOW bear in mind the date was in March of 1999 and I went to the FBI in May of 1996 and then they dismissed Duane in a letter during the summer of 1998 based on PRINTS - from a 1947 file which they later claimed he was never in that prison.

In their 1st phase a poster said aome very bad things which were removed....but I had already incurred a lot of time & stress & legal expenses...Is that how you would want your 74 yr old grand mother treated just because she is trying to tell what she actually knows. The former poster who was banished from the DZ posted BIG untruths about me. He is lucky the host of the other thread handled it the way he did - and the posts are no longer available.

RobertMBlevins

I'm going to ask you a third time: Do you have anything Cooper-related to discuss? In the last couple of weeks I have brought up several items. Amboy chute, condensed points of evidence (in a very general manner) on KC, and other things.

Blevins, You haven't discussed a single thing here recently that hasn't been dismissed as not related to the Cooper hijacking by people who are highly qualified to make that judgment.

Your Cooper world consists only of pushing KC as a Cooper candidate and beating dead horses such as the Amboy parachute. You have not done a single thing to advance the actual case of determining who Cooper was and resolving the matter.

From your very first day on this thread, trying to sell KC as a Cooper candidate has been your goal. Your Cooper discussions are purely commercial in nature.

Robert99

SO TELL ME THIS R U GOING TO PREPRESENT ME FOR FREE IF I GOT SUE BY A MAJOR WEALTHY FAMILY AND THE COMPANY THEY OWN?

ARE YOU GOING TO PROTECT ME?

ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME OBTAIN SOME RECORD THE DO NOT HAVE IN THEIR OFFICE BECAUSE JERRY WARREN HAD THEM???????????????

DIDN'T THINK SO U WON'T TOUCH IT.
TO MUCH POLITICS INVOLVED AND COULD GET A LITTLE NASTY.

SAME COMPANY THAT FORMED PROTECT AND DO NO HARM. SAME MAN WHO SENT UNARMED ME TO DALLAS TO PROTECT KENNEDY BY THEY GOT HIM ANY WAY.

THERE IS ONE OF THE SHOTS THAT SHOW A MAN WITH A SUIT ON AND HIS OVER COAT OVER HIS LEFT ARM WALKING AWAY FROM THE KNOLL.
TAKE A GOOD GOOD LUCK AT IT.

ANOTHER SHOT OF 2 MEN WATCHING FROM THE SIDE WALK THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FROM WHERE THE SHOTS CAME..STANDING NEAR A CAR...

THEIR MOTTO PROTECT AND DO NO HARM...THEY WERE UNARMED BUT IF THE COULD STOP THE BULLET THE WOULD HAVE LAID THEIR LIVES DOWN TO PROTECT KENNEDY.

WAS PROTECT AND DO NO HARM IN THE WRONG PLACE - YEA THE BULLET CAME FROM BEHIND kENNEDY AND THEY KNEW IT WOULD BE ABOUT THAT POINT - BUT ALL THE COULD DO WAS STAND THERE - THE WERE BOTH CONS....IF THEY HAD BEEN CLOSER AND AT A DIFFERNET ANGLE - THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN THE BULLETS.

skyjack71

SO TELL ME THIS R U GOING TO PREPRESENT ME FOR FREE IF I GOT SUE BY A MAJOR WEALTHY FAMILY AND THE COMPANY THEY OWN?

ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME OBTAIN SOME RECORD THE DO NOT HAVE IN THEIR OFFICE BECAUSE JERRY WARREN HAD THEM???????????????

SAME COMPANY THAT FORMED PROTECT AND DO NO HARM. SAME MAN WHO SENT UNARMED ME TO DALLAS TO PROTECT KENNEDY BY THEY GOT HIM ANY WAY.

THERE IS ONE OF THE SHOTS THAT SHOW A MAN WITH A SUIT ON AND HIS OVER COAT OVER HIS LEFT ARM WALKING AWAY FROM THE KNOLL.

ANOTHER SHOT OF 2 MEN WATCHING FROM THE SIDE WALK THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FROM WHERE THE SHOTS CAME..STANDING NEAR A CAR...

THEIR MOTTO PROTECT AND DO NO HARM...THEY WERE UNARMED BUT IF THE COULD STOP THE BULLET THE WOULD HAVE LAID THEIR LIVES DOWN TO PROTECT KENNEDY.

WAS PROTECT AND DO NO HARM IN THE WRONG PLACE - YEA THE BULLET CAME FROM BEHIND kENNEDY AND THEY KNEW IT WOULD BE ABOUT THAT POINT - BUT ALL THE COULD DO WAS STAND THERE - THE WERE BOTH CONS....IF THEY HAD BEEN CLOSER AND AT A DIFFERNET ANGLE - THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN THE BULLETS.

So these ex con heroes went to Dallas unarmed knowing the approximate shooting site and hoped to place themselves in the line of fire as human shields? That's silly Jo. An elevated shooter and moving target makes such a scheme completely pointless. And without guns how were they planning to deal with a shooter? Do no harm? How about do nothing useful?

No I won't represent you defending one of your imagined lawsuits. A client who speaks in riddles and teases isn't for me. Fear not Jo, nobody is going to sue an old ill defendant with minimal assets. Your best defense against civil litigation is to be penniless and uninsured.

You have ZERO evidence that Georger and Duane had any connection. If I am wrong prove it.

I still like you and welcome your presence here but good grief. How about less fantasy and more facts?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

Blevins,
Your Cooper world consists only of pushing KC as a Cooper candidate and beating dead horses such as the Amboy parachute. You have not done a single thing to advance the actual case of determining who Cooper was and resolving the matter.You haven't discussed a single thing here recently that hasn't been dismissed as not related to the Cooper hijacking by people who are highly qualified to make that judgment.

From your very first day on this thread, trying to sell KC as a Cooper candidate has been your goal. Your Cooper discussions are purely commercial in nature.

That is inherently NOT true. I have explored many aspects of the case in the last five years. Not simply whether KC was the hijacker.

. . . . .

All research on him is complete on this end. There is no further need for me to discuss him at this time. Final report is complete and our official investigation on him is CLOSED. Anything further will have to come from the Seattle FBI and I have no control over that.
. . . . .

'You haven't discussed a single thing here recently that hasn't been dismissed as not related to the Cooper hijacking by people who are highly qualified to make that judgment...'

Brother, that is the most pompous statement I've heard in a while. 'by people who are highly qualified to make that judgment...'

Blevins, Your dismissive attitude towards the FBI and other law enforcement agencies, as well as other qualified experts (such as Cossey), in this matter is well known.

Incidentally, what qualifies your blurb on KC as being an "official" investigation?

Robert99

So these ex con heroes went to Dallas unarmed knowing the approximate shooting site and hoped to place themselves in the line of fire as human shields? That's silly Jo. An elevated shooter and moving target makes such a scheme completely pointless. And without guns how were they planning to deal with a shooter? Do no harm? How about do nothing useful?

No I won't represent you defending one of your imagined lawsuits. A client who speaks in riddles and teases isn't for me. Fear not Jo, nobody is going to sue an old ill defendant with minimal assets. Your best defense against civil litigation is to be penniless and uninsured.

You have ZERO evidence that Georger and Duane had any connection. If I am wrong prove it.

I still like you and welcome your presence here but good grief. How about less fantasy and more facts?

In the interest of making a full disclosure, I would like to add that I am NOT related to Duane Weber in any manner whatsoever despite Jo Weber's repeated claims. And neither is Georger.

If we were, we both would probably have already jumped off one of the Tacoma Narrows bridges.

Robert99