47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

Robert99 stated:
"I am not the son of a friend or family member of Duane's. Nor am I the son of anyone who would want to know Duane, a member of his family, or a friend of his or his family. You are not capable of understanding it, but that claim is way beyond being laughable.

My "mission" is to help resolve the Cooper hijacking. Your "mission" is to prevent its resolution".

Well, you could fool the public but you are not fooling me. Your mission is diversion not resolution.

Why all of the distaste for Duane's family - he was the only one who ever committed a crime. Duane's family had a good background & well educated. All families have a black sheep - well, maybe some don't .

WHY in the world would I NOT want to see this case solved - 18 yrs of my life have been spent on this - but, proof one way or the other is what I need - Cooper or not Cooper, but NO one has provided that conclusive information to this date....not even the FBI.If they had gotten the facts about Duane's history correct, perhaps I would have accepted what I was told....but, they didn't have the facts correct at all - & deliberate lies were told regarding what was known of Weber's background.

Was the concealment of his records diversion for a cause or reason? The records speak for themselves & had the world of technology not advanced what I know about Weber now - I would not have known had it been left up to the FBI & the military or the United States Government.

WHY all of the deliberate lies about Duane's criminal & military background? There is only one reason!

DIVERSION FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONCEALMENT.

WHY! Cover-up or a lousy investigation?

Jo, You are the one putting out the nonsense about Duane being involved with the Mafia, CIA, Cuban Invasion, secret operations in Southeast Asia, and who knows what else.

Unless I missed it, you haven't claimed, at least yet, that Duane sat on Charles Lindbergh's lap and did the navigation during the New York to Paris flight in 1927. Are you just holding back on that bombshell?

And you are the biggest liar on the thread about Duane Weber being Cooper.

Robert99

Robert99

stated:
"I am not the son of a friend or family information to this date....not even the FBI.

{edited to be brief}

Jo, You are the one putting out the nonsense about Duane being involved with the Mafia, CIA, Cuban Invasion, secret operations in Southeast Asia, and who knows what else.

{edited to leave off garbage}

And you are the biggest liar on the thread about Duane Weber being Cooper.

Robert99

I thought you said emails, but I have not the energy to go back to check it out & evidently I have done little in corresponding with you outside of this thread or I would have know I was blocked....your announcement of it was my first knowledge of such.

All YOU are trying to do is antagonize the posters...HOW many TIMES do I HAVE to TELL you I need to see an ACTUAL photo - NOT an arial.

A picture of the area at the fence & tree line looking back at the house or the property behind the fence. The house or the building was white... Mr. Himmelsbach even mention to Fazio that they had done something to the house since he was last there.

It had a back door with a stoop.
The house or building had trim on it painted a different color in 2001.

Please stop calling me a liar. I have played around, but basically have told NO lies. I explored things with the thread - but what Duane showed me & told me & what I know about him is correct.

The FBI made some serious mistakes on the investigation of Duane L. Weber and has never owed up those things.

Such as claiming they ruled Duane out by DNA....hell, do they even have Cooper's DNA? Probably NOT!

The FBI only told me in a brief 2 paragraph letter Duane had been ruled out by prints (dated 1998) but, then I find out they didn't know if the particial prints they had even belonged to the skyjacker.

The FBI has never official notified me about the DNA....just what I was told was stated on their website. Which has changed from time to time & the man doing the site is probably NOT a FBI agent.

IF they ruled Duane out by DNA or prints and also claim they do not know if the prints or DNA even belonged to Cooper. (A little something wrong & funky with the FBI on this stand.)

Funky like in WHEW! Smells really bad!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I cannot down load Pdf - but if you could send me that information I would love to read it...

Who was your father and why was he researching this subject?

Especially a list of any name you have - you can use my regular e mail address which most people know. It is on my profile page.

Titanium in the form they were talking about was produced on the East Coast and in CO. Maybe I need to find the site and read it myself...

AOL and dialup is a big hinderance, but I only got what I got and what I can afford.

FLYJACK

An employee list is out there.

"5. IwantedtoletyouknowthatIfoundthespreadsheetthatmyFather aquired before his death. It is a list ofemployees names, ss#, dates employed, diagnosis ofillness, theirjob title and the name ofthe companies that provided the materials to we that contained the hazardeous materials. It is an incomplete list and I do not know ofthe date that it was printed. My Dad was diagnosed in approx. 2003 and he is notonthelist.Thenam e-doesnotappearonthelist.I
suspect that whoever compiled the information made it with information that they had available to them and that they did not have everything on everybody that was diagnosed so it only contains the information that
they had at the time and they added more as they found out more. I
cannot say for sure, but I suspect that this information was gathered by
the Steelworkers Union Chapter here in Albany and I have no idea how my Dad got it. The earliest date I see of an employee hired is 1956 and the latest date oftermination 2001."

http://www2.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-06/documents/09s-10-r10_complaint_redacted.pdf

Glad you are back. I enjoyed your posts when you were posting before. This is interesting. Have you considered posting on Shutters site? That's where most of the actual Cooper discussion is happening these days.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Glad you are back. I enjoyed your posts when you were posting before. This is interesting. Have you considered posting on Shutters site? That's where most of the actual Cooper discussion is happening these days.

Don't know why I can't access that site, maybe because my IP is outside the US,, Vancouver BC..

Interesting info and image from 1964 trade publication, discusses Oremet and Wah Chang (upstream), also identifies,, (downstream)

"In general, the Wah Chang corporation does not fabricate finished parts in Albany. When necessary, however, it subcontracts this type of work to other specialized companies in the area. Included in these are the Oregon Metallurgical Corporation, Rem Incorporated and Northwest Industries. With these specialized industries located in the region, it can be understood why Albany has become known as a leading center for the production of refractory metals.

http://www.nprha.org/Publications/The_NORTHWEST/1960s/1964_05_SEP-OCT_The_NORTHWEST_SML.pdf

So did History Channel.

You sure about that Mr. Honest?
Why do you always dodge around telling people what you did to get perma-banned from my site? youy know what they say about people perma-banned don't ya?

Post made August 1, 2010 Robert Blevins. when did you join?
Second, the book is being featured in a television show which will air in January. The show and the company producing it is a SECRET. We had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the production company that holds us liable for up to a half-million dollars in damages if we reveal any details. So, Smith will have to wait until the show airs, because that is when the agreement lapses.

That' like you saying Skipp contacted you first....
How about the double story of the money find on Kenny's property? or the FBI taking DNA from Lyle? then you claim Georger said you have a pacemaker? where do all of the lies come from?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

So did History Channel.

You sure about that Mr. Honest?
Why do you always dodge around telling people what you did to get perma-banned from my site? youy know what they say about people perma-banned don't ya?

Post made August 1, 2010 Robert Blevins. when did you join?
Second, the book is being featured in a television show which will air in January. The show and the company producing it is a SECRET. We had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the production company that holds us liable for up to a half-million dollars in damages if we reveal any details. So, Smith will have to wait until the show airs, because that is when the agreement lapses.

That' like you saying Skipp contacted you first....
How about the double story of the money find on Kenny's property? or the FBI taking DNA from Lyle? then you claim Georger said you have a pacemaker? where do all of the lies come from?

And let's not forget that there is a book in the top 100 of some obscure category on Amazon that states Kenny paid cash for his house.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

And let's not forget that there is a book in the top 100 of some obscure category on Amazon that states Kenny paid cash for his house.

And large sums of money in his account that had the team dumbfounded B| must tripped while hitting the bricks that week :)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I have also secured/paid for a specific Dan Cooper comic that will be in the mail to me and it should have DNA and prints of a person of interest, I know it is a real loooong shot and don't expect anything but.... IMO, everyone is suspect until they can be eliminated..

BLEVINS: "Look, everyone is free to post and view any site they wish on Cooper. I only objected to Parrot claiming your site is where everyone with an interest in the Cooper case visits, or hangs out."

Again, not what I said. I said, "actual Cooper discussion".

FLYJACK

Interesting..

Did Kaye miss something, there was another Titanium producer other than Oremet located in Albany Or.

Wah Chang produced Titanium sponge under Gov contract,

"Thanks to the U.S. Bureau of Mines Electrodevelopment Station at Albany, two companies, Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical, have located nearby. Using imported raw materials, they produce ingots and castings of columbium, tantalum, molyb- denum, tungsten, titanium, vanadium, zir- conium, and hafnium. Wah Chang produced zirconium and titanium sponge under Gov- ernment contract, and during the year com- pleted the installation of two electron-beam high -vacuum melting furnaces (The Ore .- Bin, October 1959) for producing high- purity reactive and exotic metals."

http://www.oregongeology.org/pubs/og/OBv22all.pdf

The forum bickering goes on. Info that may be relevant to actual physical evidence seems to be completely ignored.

FLYJACK, welcome. How do you link bismuth to what Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical were manufacturing?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

FLYJACK

I have also secured/paid for a specific Dan Cooper comic that will be in the mail to me and it should have DNA and prints of a person of interest, I know it is a real loooong shot and don't expect anything but.... IMO, everyone is suspect until they can be eliminated..

It was prestigious back then to say you had been interviewed by the FBI as a possible Cooper suspect. I bet for every 100 that claimed that only 1 had really been interviewed.

I jumped military surplus gear, owned a 727 manual and had made a flight to Seattle not long before the skyjack. But at age 23 I was just too young to be a viable suspect.

So FLYJACK, tell us more about the Dan Cooper comic and who owned it. Gonna look for telltale metals on it as well as DNA?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

FLYJACK

Is this the same person of interest you spoke of a few months back?

FlyJack,

I am not even allowed to VIEW the other site - I have never wanted to post....so I expect they are saying nasty things about me.

I was able to view it for while - but I guess they didn't like the fact I could read the things they were saying that were NOT true...They even got some of the facts all scrambled up.

The one I liked reading was Homid.
His posting were alway nice and polite and lots of really accurate information.

Georger had a HATE Jo thing going on. Yet when he needed someone to intervene with Lyle Christiansen.
Guess who?

It was Jo Weber since she was on good terms with Lyle & had spoke to him a few times. Now he is crediting that information to another source - never turn you back on a old goat! He will ram you in the ass everytime.

I guess he blames me for his being kick off of here - but it was NOT me.

I always tried to ignore him, but he and Blevin - well like throwing fuel on an open flame - STAND WAY BACK & run - but you will probably still get burnt.

Over there they can talk badly about me - in fact one of them created a huge probem for me. A little something that took time, money & stress on my health I did NOT need.

As a matter of fact I need to send him a bill :|

1. Reimburse medicare for the Drs.
2. Auto expenses
3. An hourly charge for services rendered
4. The cost of the Drug store to
provide me with a specific list.
5. Re-imburse the State of FLA and make a public apology to me.

If they are going to talk about a person then the person should be able to view it.

I had NO desire to post there!

But, some of the incorrect facts I read was a little distrubing. It is like they are trying to recreate Cooper & I only read a couple of their categories. A lot of what I call side jumping going on.... such as Robt99 - he is nice and polite and informative there, but he comes here to throwing out negatives.

When they are bouncing back and forth like that - and have a couple of drinks in them - well, they forget where they are....:ph34r:

***Interesting..

Did Kaye miss something, there was another Titanium producer other than Oremet located in Albany Or.

"Thanks to the U.S. Bureau of Mines Electrodevelopment Station at Albany, two companies, Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical, have located nearby. Using imported raw materials, they produce ingots and castings of columbium, tantalum, molyb- denum, tungsten, titanium, vanadium, zir- conium, and hafnium. Wah Chang produced zirconium and titanium sponge under Gov- ernment contract, and during the year com- pleted the installation of two electron-beam high -vacuum melting furnaces (The Ore .- Bin, October 1959) for producing high- purity reactive and exotic metals."

The forum bickering goes on. Info that may be relevant to actual physical evidence seems to be completely ignored.

FLYJACK, welcome. How do you link bismuth to what Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical were manufacturing?

Sticking with upstream producers..

Oremet was dismissed as they used the Kroll method with leaching leaving Magnesium traces... the Ti was pure,, I am researching the Wah Chang process and they used a vacuum-distilled method which produces a more pure Ti.. but nothing conclusive yet,

Although,"Spiral chips of aluminum and other exotic metals like bismuth and stainless steel" suggests a "downstream processing" exposure, Wah Chang had gov contracts and dealt with many exotic metals processing...

I did stumble across the name of an engineer that died in the early 80s who worked at Reynolds Aluminum in Longview, not far from TBAR and at Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical in Portland. He was US military in Europe, from the midwest and mid 30s in 1971... He died alone at a remote public campground South of Tacoma and East of I5,, his name is a very close scramble of "Dan Cooper". No physical description, though a near perfect match to the FBI profile,, but it would be a helluva story if the Cooper money was still buried at that campsite..

I do have his name, DOB and the location of the campsite but haven't found anything else as this is very new to me.

It is too premature to name him publicly, PM me... if you want to look into it.. needs more research

Jo, the reasons are simple, and have been pointed out. as long as the two of you continue to constantly take jabs at other forums nothing will be accomplished here.

Robert99 hasn't mentioned your name. Georger did make ONE post the other day. most of his comments about either of you guys are done in a separate thread. you two jam this thread up, and try and blame others.

One day you say the site is a good source, and the next day you go on a rampage. nothing is being, as you call it "reshaped" discussions occur about Cooper. you guys might learn something from that. nobody has all the answers or we wouldn't be here. idea's come into play. that doesn't mean it's Cooper evidence.

You need to fix things with Vicki. she did absolutely nothing. she found his address after the email failed with you. it's that simple. I seen what you said to her. playing the victim isn't working.

I tried to help you numerous times. I gave you information you claim the FBI wouldn't give. I sent you parts of the thread when you were blocked with the software I had on the forum blocking you. I won't allow you to publicly assault her for something she didn't do. I even offered an entire computer to you. this game needs to end. it's not the first time I've said this. you have a very mean streak in you that gets you in trouble.

For a site you guys claim is closed to the public, or censors people, you guys sure have a hell of a lot to say about it though? who are the nervous ones here?

Let these people discuss Cooper!

Shutter

RobertMBlevins

BLEVINS ADDRESSED THE FOLLOWING TO SHUTTER:

I only objected to Parrot claiming your site is where everyone with an interest in the Cooper case visits, or hangs out. That is not true. It's not even CLOSE to true. And God help anyone who visits there and says they think Kenny is Cooper. They will get their asses reamed over the coals for sure. That site is about as 'open' as a glued-shut asshole. :)
The public doesn't visit that site much, Shutter. Just the same few faces and a lot of search engine bots. And your thread on Off-Topic discussions mostly consists of Georger doing his usual anti-Blevins ranting LOL.

In addition, your most prolific posters there (the ones not banned by Dropzone) haven't posted a thing at Dropzone that concerns Cooper. Sometimes for months. All they do is come here to either recruit, or trash others posting here at Dropzone. This includes YOU. In fact, out of your six most-active users, only Bruce Smith posts anything here Cooper related. Robert99 and the rest of the gang spend all their DZ time picking on users on DZ. :S

You guys just can't accept reality. The DZ thread is the number one discussion site in the world regarding DB Cooper. There are others, and yours is one of them. But instead of learning to co-exist, some of your biggest users want to be number one. But you guys just don't have the base for that. Or the guts. Don't you think people know that site picks and chooses who they wish to hear from, and that a different set of rules exists there?

Blevins, Your "science fiction" writing, as seem above, is improving. At least you are a lot more creative and still don't let facts get in the way of making allegations.

It is definitely true that Cooper is no longer discussed on this thread. It all about KC and Duane Weber, neither of whom had anything to do with the Cooper hijacking.

And by the way, how many times have you been banned from this Cooper thread? Is it four or five times?

Robert99

skyjack71

JO WEBER'S REMARKS TO THE COOPER UNIVERSE ABOUT THE MEAN PEOPLE ON THAT "OTHER SITE":

I had NO desire to post there!

But, some of the incorrect facts I read was a little distrubing. It is like they are trying to recreate Cooper & I only read a couple of their categories. A lot of what I call side jumping going on.... such as Robt99 - he is nice and polite and informative there, but he comes here to throwing out negatives.

Jo, I come here to tell people that I am NOT related to Duane Weber as you have recently started claiming.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I think on the matter of the tie, rather than the titinium link, it is more the partial DNA profile(s) that count. That tie has been in the possession of the FBI more than forty years. It is hard to say how many FBI agents or lab workers for the Bureau have handled it over the years...and how many actually bothered to wear gloves when doing so. Who knows? The tie could have been purchased at a secondhand store, or was contaminated by someone other than the hijacker. The DNA is a better chance to help narrow down Cooper than the titanium, I think.

Still...you could say the same thing for the DNA samples. I suppose that would depend on WHERE within the tie the samples were extracted. Somewhere other than the immediate surface, we would hope. Like inside the knot area, for example. That might preclude mere handling of the tie by someone else. Either way I think its a crap shoot, although I trust the DNA more because the FBI has already eliminated at least two suspects because of it. So they must have some confidence in it.

Special Agent Fred Gutt in Seattle: I questioned him closely about the tie DNA evidence. He came back with an email and a phone call. (This was when they were still cooperating very well with public inquiries) He said this about the DNA partial(s) taken from the tie:

"It cannot positively identify a suspect as Cooper, but it can ELIMINATE them..."

Now I am not a DNA expert, so I don't know exactly what he meant by that. But that's the answer I got.

If the tie is Coopers, then the titanium is a clue. That it could have came from a second hand store is pure guesswork. I'd put the chances of that as very low. Of course, Kenny didn't work in an environment that would result in titanium being found in his tie, so I can see why you don't think it's very important. It doesn't fit your suspect.

Don't you think people know that site picks and chooses who they wish to hear from, and that a different set of rules exists there?

No rules are set for anyone who wishes to discuss Cooper, and not whine page after page as it's done here. you were BANNED for reasons told numerous times. Jo has also joined that group. you fail to admit you screwed up joining under a false name. I don't care what the rules are here. then you have to sneak around justifying what you are doing which is also wrong.

The site was not designed to topple anything. the public is seeing the site, and joining in the conversation. it's still a relatively new site. it takes time. I'm not advertising it anywhere. if they join, so be it. if they don't, so be it.

As I said to Jo, you bring it up all the time. I think you are the nervous one. most people don't constantly bring up things that don't bother them. what's your story?

VPN's and Proxy servers are not designed to get around Bans. you try to justify that as well.

The DNA is good when you have a suspect to compare it too, yes. But the titanium could help greatly in narrowing the suspects and producing a suspect. My opinion is that it is the most important clue in the case, and if discovered years earlier, could have led to solving the case. Really, the missing cigarette butts are probably the most important clue, but since they're nowhere to be found, I won't count them.

RobertMBlevins

'If the tie is Coopers, then the titanium is a clue. That it could have came from a second hand store is pure guesswork. I'd put the chances of that as very low. Of course, Kenny didn't work in an environment that would result in titanium being found in his tie, so I can see why you don't think it's very important. It doesn't fit your suspect...'

I don't know where you get the idea that my every post has something to do with Kenny Christiansen. Actually, I was mostly comparing the validity of the DNA evidence versus the titanium in the tie evidence. Titanium could have reached that tie by any number of sources. Handling by FBI agents or lab workers, someone who helped manufacture, deliver, or stock the ties wherever they were sold. Perhaps the hijacker borrowed the tie, or purchased it out of a secondhand shop from a guy who worked at Boeing or another aerospace-related firm. Boeing, at the time of the hijacking, was one of the biggest employers in Western Washington. Who knows?

DNA, on the other hand, could end up being more reliable in this case. If the FBI gets hold of a suspect, and cannot eliminate his DNA sample based on the partial profile(s) from the tie they have now, this would focus a lot of attention on that suspect, because they've used that criteria to eliminate a suspect before. Simply identifying a suspect based on the idea he worked with titanium is a lot more sketchy.

But since you brought up Christiansen again, how about this: The person we alleged as his accomplice worked at Boeing at the time the 727 was being developed and built in Seattle. Later, before and after the date of the hijacking, he worked for Foss Tugs as a marine mechanic. Both of those industries use titanium in one form or another.

Six of one, a half dozen of another...the titanium is a good clue. The DNA is better.

This is a very unique rare pure form of Titanium, not an alloy used in planes or tugs.. it was more used in chemical, space, weapons, armor

***Interesting..

Found that Bismuth is used as a tooling lubricant.. there were spiral aluminum fragments found..

NOT everyone is allowed to view the other site - I am restricted from even reading it.

My two cents worth.

Certain individuals are antagonists who cannot seem to resist going fishing in a dry fishing hole.

Is there not some self imposed restraints that could be addressed so this thread can be what it used to be. Hell I can go for some time & not mention Weber as many of you know - but, attack me or mock me & I will fire back. The individuals who act out in this thread - only come here to agitate...If someone make an offensive post then a reply with a simple FROWN or SAD face nstead of repeating the whole thing.

That will stop the repetitions & perhaps make things a little more pleasant.

YOU guys are going to be discussing Cooper long after I am gone! NO matter what evidence is put out.

It has been 43 yrs and going into the 44th yr....