47 47
quade

DB Cooper

He just went to bed pretty angry!
He is just a yr older than my oldest daughter. He was a change of life baby.

I need a cheap or free place in WA for about a month in the early fall...if I make it that long. Just a room with a bath (tub), coffee pot and microwave & FRige..

NO strong cleaners or deordorizors - I am highly allergice to colonges, perfumes, cleaners, soaps - room sprays - etc. Perferably a room in someone's home.

The pictures the fbi REFUSED to use & the conversations with the composite artist - are going to be scattered all over the media & the state of WA and OR and CA.

The Jefferson records will be made PUBLIC so everyone can see WHY the FBI missed Cooper. Hell, the FBI didn't even know his name...they were looking for JOHN COLLINS...not Duane L Weber..
He have verification of his connections to Air American and Gilliam - this will be made public.

We have verification of his relative connections in WA.

We have verification of the AWARE & CAT connections....started in CA before he was sent to WA & in WA. He was never in the prison ward or McNeil..he was part of a new program to retrain 1st time criminals...guess WHO headed this program up in the mid 40's? A good friend of the FAMILY!

THE FBI missed a hell of a lot! WHY?:o

One might think they were afraid they would hold some responsibility after all of these yrs....they should. but the man who made the mistakes aren't around anymore....it is a matter of present FBI conceding that old FBI missed the target.

The target wasn't meant to be found - this was not done for profit - just to see if it could actually be done! But the act in itself being a crime wasn't meant to be a crime - just letting them know how fallible the system was -& by hell if they didn't get caught up in the biggest man hunt in history...

They could never tell what they did!
At least it helped get the Cooper Vane placed - & the manufacture had been told this type of opening was an invitation to criminals. It was gnored by all who ever tested the equipment & why the testing was kept secret - but a couple involved in the testing - talked & so the BIG one was planned. The sucess of that jump - created copy cats & caused inidviduals to get harmed & even killed. They all lived with that for the rest of their lives.

None of them had ever murdered anyone in their life.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

I sent the attached document to the film production company considering doing the Kenny Christiansen story.

Not a surprise they liked it, and thought it was straightforward enough. I call it like I see it.

Since no one in Cooperland has disputed it, we might assume we know our jobs around here. :)

Blevins, I don't know what you have sent the FBI or Hollywood about Kenny Christiansen, and frankly don't care.

But your claim that "no one in Cooperland has disputed it", assuming you mean your claim that KC was Cooper, is an outright lie.

EVERYONE in Cooperland has disputed that claim! And there is no way on God's Green Earth that KC could have been Cooper!

You, and Jo Weber as well, believe that you can sell your delusions to anyone. But who knows, maybe you will get lucky and the sucker you are looking for will turn up in due time.

Robert99

skyjack71

He just went to bed pretty angry!
He is just a yr older than my oldest daughter. He was a change of life baby.

I need a cheap or free place in WA for about a month in the early fall...if I make it that long. Just a room with a bath (tub), coffee pot and microwave & FRige..

NO strong cleaners or deordorizors - I am highly allergice to colonges, perfumes, cleaners, soaps - room sprays - etc. Perferably a room in someone's home.

The pictures the fbi REFUSED to use & the conversations with the composite artist - are going to be scattered all over the media & the state of WA and OR and CA.

The Jefferson records will be made PUBLIC so everyone can see WHY the FBI missed Cooper. Hell, the FBI didn't even know his name...they were looking for JOHN COLLINS...not Duane L Weber..
He have verification of his connections to Air American and Gilliam - this will be made public.

We have verification of his relative connections in WA.

We have verification of the AWARE & CAT connections....started in CA before he was sent to WA & in WA. He was never in the prison ward or McNeil..he was part of a new program to retrain 1st time criminals...guess WHO headed this program up in the mid 40's? A good friend of the FAMILY!

THE FBI missed a hell of a lot! WHY?:o

One might think they were afraid they would hold some responsibility after all of these yrs....they should. but the man who made the mistakes aren't around anymore....it is a matter of present FBI conceding that old FBI missed the target.

The target wasn't meant to be found - this was not done for profit - just to see if it could actually be done! But the act in itself being a crime wasn't meant to be a crime - just letting them know how fallible the system was -& by hell if they didn't get caught up in the biggest man hunt in history...

They could never tell what they did!
At least it helped get the Cooper Vane placed - & the manufacture had been told this type of opening was an invitation to criminals. It was gnored by all who ever tested the equipment & why the testing was kept secret - but a couple involved in the testing - talked & so the BIG one was planned. The sucess of that jump - created copy cats & caused inidviduals to get harmed & even killed. They all lived with that for the rest of their lives.

None of them had ever murdered anyone in their life.

Jo, Just a few day ago you were claiming that you were in such bad health that you would be "gone", presumably meaning dead, by about March.

Now you are planning to practically move to WA later this year to get the goods on the FBI and everyone else who has wronged you by not believing the nonsense that you put out about Duane Weber.

Jo, Just keep your earlier promises.

It will be the best for the human race and the Cooper investigation but not necessarily for the Duane Weber story.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

'WELL, he could contact his wife and tried to see what was going on on the other thread. I told him he would not be able to get there because of the IP....'

It's YOUR IP that has been banned by the alternate site on Cooper. Shutter pays for the site and mods it, but he really doesn't CONTROL it. That is done by others.

No worries. They don't believe in all voices being allowed to speak, which is basically un-American anyway, and are terrified of anything resembling the truth on the Cooper case. At least lately.

It is kind of how they are. :)

Blevins, You have done your utmost to chase any number of people off this thread. And you have told outright lies about why some people have left this thread.

You have threatened to sue Bruce Smith if he included certain statements about KC in his book, even though you probably wouldn't have a legal status for such a lawsuit.

So your claims in the above post are just more of your baloney. And the your main objection about "the other site" is that you aren't able to control it.

It's kind of how you are.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I sent the attached document to the film production company considering doing the Kenny Christiansen story.

Not a surprise they liked it, and thought it was straightforward enough. I call it like I see it.

Since no one in Cooperland has disputed it, we might assume we know our jobs around here. :)

Sorry, Bobby, but your condensed report is crapola. I don't see any substantive proof that corroborates KC as DB.

Sure, you prove Bernie is a sleazeball, but so what?

Nevertheless, Hollywood might go for it. Or Bollywood? Turn it into a musical?

One line caught my eye: "no male crew members were allowed to go aft." WTF does that mean, and Where TF did you get that?

Could be a new marketing line for NWO/Delta - We Let Our Women Roam Free!

"...Flight crew? I thought you were a big Cooper expert. Cooper was never seen by Anderson, Scott, or Rataczak. You remember why. Because Cooper didn't want them back where he was. (They are like guys and stuff.) :)

Are you saying that Anderson, Scott or Rataczak may have been gay?

OMG. What will Jo say?

Robert99

Jo, Just a few day ago you were claiming that you were in such bad health that you would be "gone", presumably meaning dead, by about March.

Now you are planning to practically move to WA later this year to get the goods on the FBI and everyone else who has wronged you by not believing the nonsense that you put out about Duane Weber.

Jo, Just keep your earlier promises.

It will be the best for the human race and the Cooper investigation but not necessarily for the Duane Weber story.

Robert99

I do not have a date stamped on my foot. I simply stated I won't be here in March - that was referring to the thread. Not my life expectacy.

I can no longer care for my home and need to sell it, but the repressed Market has hindered that & now another Re-po on one side. Obstacles and more obstacles. That was one I was NOT expecting. Devalues my home.

I am NOT well - that is a given, but so far they cannot give a specific diagnoses. Right now my life seems to revolve around Dr.'s appointments.

The rashes are unrelenting and I have lived with those for 10 yrs now, but they are worse & the fatigue is overwhelming...I have 2 more up-coming appts....the hemolotogist wants me back in his office & the cancer markers are up.
Other Blood tests have been bad for the last 3 yrs.

I have another appts for some biopsies - they do not know what they are looking for - but it is not good.

The fatigue level is really bad & posting is very difficult for me.

You are becoming like everyone else - you just want me to be dead, but I as long as I am alive and I have a voice I will do what I can do.

Being able to go to WA is just giving myself something to look forward to.

THANKS for the RUDE demeaning & derogatory words.

Hope someone treats you with the same respect you throw at me.

BruceSmith

"...Flight crew? I thought you were a big Cooper expert. Cooper was never seen by Anderson, Scott, or Rataczak. You remember why. Because Cooper didn't want them back where he was. (They are like guys and stuff.) :)

Are you saying that Anderson, Scott or Rataczak may have been gay?

OMG. What will Jo say?

You have a very sick mind! Why don't you tell the thread about your problem & why you cannot go back to where ever the incident or incidents occured?

Why I think you are capable of harming others! You never grew up - you just ran away from the problems....

Why I think you are capable of violent actions!

EDIT: I just heard Donna Douglas, aka 'Elly May, has died at 82. Bummer.

I think she would have liked my Kenny Ballad, which is set to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies theme song.

Is the attached the same Ellie (Elly) you are talking about? Did she used to sing and play a piano in Bars.

RobertMBlevins

You should remember that people often judge you on the people you identify yourself with.

Blevins, At last you have spoken words of truth. And that is why you and Jo Weber are on my PM permanent block list. It is very difficult to get on that list, so both of you should consider it to be an accomplishment.

Robert99

Robert 99 I save all emails sent to me and I to you - nothing bad at all.

You just do not like it because I know enough about you to know what side you are on - I pegged you a long long time ago....

When you pulled the NO HOUSE thing I knew you were not all you presented yourself to be.

Anything I have to say to you does not need to be private...I say it here in this thread.

So stop you BALONEY!

You have NOT presented an ariel with a date 1971 or 1979...remember I was in Wa in 1979 and 2001 and there is and was a house.

One of the Fazio's verified this in a conversation just a few wks ago. I have a friend who is sending pictures of the house....as it was in 2001.

BIG PROBLEMS:

I just did some research on the tests the Dr. had done & so much on the computer was new to what used to be there....

They have been monitoring me since 2004 regarding this, but the test kept coming out marginal, but let sleeping dogs lie.

The last 2 yrs - Medicare or the Dr.s did not look at the over-all problem - I was denied a sigmoidscopy and endoscopy by the facilities who do them & I had a referral from my Dr.

The problem started in 1998, but nothing was found.

In 2001 more tests were done and a colonoscopy was incompete because I woke up on the table. Another colonoscopy was done later that same yr.

In 2004 a lot of my problems were chaulked up to a reaction to the Rabies series I had after Ivan the Bat came to give me a kiss the last night before we got power back - during a neighborhood cook out.

That same yr I started to have rashes and flushes - and we thought it was due to their giving me a flu shot with my last rabies shot.

The horrid rashes and abdominal pain continued until 2006 and then they started looking at my condition seriously.

I had lots of antibiotics during those yrs due to a lot of dental work I had done over a period of 3 yrs....so that may have kept the end results at bay?

2007 a Dr. who addresses hormone problems did some tests.
These test came back high

In 2007 my husband died and then I was diagnosed with Celiacs.

2008 the rashes and abdominal pain continued...with all sorts of tests & I was referred to a hemotologist. That is when the octreoscans started.

Test after test - and nothing other than carcinoid syndrome could be identified. The blood test where high and low, but not out of sight.

2010 is when the REAL problems started - Eye flashes, abdominal pain, female problems and another PET was done.

2010 was when I made my secret trip to WA.

2011 untrasounds of the liver & lots of AB pain so we decided to remove my appendix.

The rashes and the flushes never stopped, but some of the AB pain ease off.

In Early 2012 I had a bladder surgery.

The Dr. forgot to remove a large cysts during the surgery so I was back in the hospital 3 months later that 2012.

Since then I have had few good days. I knew something was wrong! The OBGY did a cancer marker test and I went to see the hemotologist. He did another one.

Since June of 2012 there have been few good times - but, I blamed that on my contacting mono at the hospital with the 3rd surgery - I was so bad I cancelled a trip to KY for a Family reunion as I had not been to one for many yrs.

In June of 2012 the ER insisted on a tetanus shot - for a scorpion bite! I told her I had one in 2004 and I was still good. She threw the warnings at me & I told her there was a disease in my family that flu shots and tetanus shots were not to be given. Bulbar Palsy similar to Lou Gerichs - NO I do not have either one of them - but the warning is on the paper I signed but she she did not use either one of the names - I just knew they were neurological disorders that eventually took your life away.

By Nov of 2012 all hell let loose & I blamed it on stress, the house, the Cooper thing & the mono. They were constantly giving me antibiotics...and I was keeping a sore throat with lumps & the flushings & the rashes became unrelenting....they have become a way of life.

The fatigue has made me a prisoner in my own house along with a couple of falls between the surgeries...and another incident recently with my right hand.

2013 - things got worse! The Fatigue - it is difficult to go to the grocery & not being able to do any yard work - my beautiful yard is left up to someone else - now plants have died.. and there are no more flowers.

I have a Chromagin done every 6 month and have since 2009 along with other blood tests because of the rashes and abdominal pain.

I am tired - maybe I will tell the ending to this story another day.

skyjack71

Robert 99 I save all emails sent to me and I to you - nothing bad at all.

You just do not like it because I know enough about you to know what side you are on - I pegged you a long long time ago....

When you pulled the NO HOUSE thing I knew you were not all you presented yourself to be.

Anything I have to say to you does not need to be private...I say it here in this thread.

So stop you BALONEY!

You have NOT presented an ariel with a date 1971 or 1979...remember I was in Wa in 1979 and 2001 and there is and was a house.

One of the Fazio's verified this in a conversation just a few wks ago. I have a friend who is sending pictures of the house....as it was in 2001.

Jo, You and I have never exchanged an e-mail although we did exchange a very small number of PMs on this thread years ago.

As you well know, there are aerial pictures on Sluggo's web page and elsewhere that show the Tina Bar area in the time frame you mention above. None of them show a house where you claim one was located.

You have been threatening to "expose" me and others for years but nothing has ever come of your threats. Blowing "smoke" may be your favorite form of recreation but it means nothing, especially if you don't have any "smoke" in the first place.

If you had the slightest idea of who I am, and you don't, then you would know that I don't deal in "baloney".

Robert99

If we have never exchanged any emails which I did not ck - then why in the hell did you state I was blocked?

DO you know the dates of Sluggo's pictures - and the angle from which they were made....how far behind tree line & the fence did the picture go.

The fence line & the tree line is where the property that was their back yard starts.

I could NEVER view the pictures from Sluggos site - they would never open, but was able to read some of the verbage. Do you not think Sluggo might not have accurate information.

Post those photos here in this thread so everyone can see them.

I am not well enough to deal with the likes of you! I don't know your history, but what little you told about yourself fits someone who was the son of a friend/family member of Duane's! :o

Your father was a very dangerous man if you are the son of the man Duane told me about - if you are that person - then you have a mission & I know what it is.

As long as I am alive you want to bury the truth, but it is not about values or your reputation - it is about $'s & government & family secrets.

Robert99

As you well know, there are aerial pictures on Sluggo's web page and elsewhere that show the Tina Bar area in the time frame you mention above. None of them show a house where you claim one was located.

If you had the slightest idea of who I am, and you don't, then you would know that I don't deal in "baloney".

Robert99

Well, Robt I thought perhaps I had an old version of Sluggo's site so I just searched it again.

I still can OPEN no pictures on his site - do you not believe that was by design?

I do and I do NOT deal in Baloney and that is the most distasteful part of the 18 yrs I have spent on this.
The BALONEY others have produced and that has been digested by multiple individuals is discusting.

If you are NOT who I think you are, then you have ingested more baloney than anyone in history.

skyjack71

If we have never exchanged any emails which I did not ck - then why in the hell did you state I was blocked?

DO you know the dates of Sluggo's pictures - and the angle from which they were made....how far behind tree line & the fence did the picture go.

The fence line & the tree line is where the property that was their back yard starts.

I could NEVER view the pictures from Sluggos site - they would never open, but was able to read some of the verbage. Do you not think Sluggo might not have accurate information.

Post those photos here in this thread so everyone can see them.

I am not well enough to deal with the likes of you! I don't know your history, but what little you told about yourself fits someone who was the son of a friend/family member of Duane's! :o

Your father was a very dangerous man if you are the son of the man Duane told me about - if you are that person - then you have a mission & I know what it is.

As long as I am alive you want to bury the truth, but it is not about values or your reputation - it is about $'s & government & family secrets.

Jo, To repeat, you and I have NEVER exchanged e-mails directly. We have exchanged a very few, probably 2 or 3, PMs through the DZ thread. You were put on my PM blocked list after that exchange.

There are dates on the aerial photographs that are available on Sluggo's web page. Those same photographs are almost certainly also on this DZ thread. We have discussed those pictures before on this thread and now you are going to have to find them for yourself.

If you didn't pay attention to them the first time, then there is no reason to expect you to do so the second, third, fourth, etc., times either.

I am not the son of a friend or family member of Duane's. Nor am I the son of anyone who would want to know Duane, a member of his family, or a friend of his or his family. You are not capable of understanding it, but that claim is way beyond being laughable.

My "mission" is to help resolve the Cooper hijacking. Your "mission" is to prevent its resolution.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, To repeat, you and I have NEVER exchanged e-mails directly. We have exchanged a very few, probably 2 or 3, PMs through the DZ thread. You were put on my PM blocked list after that exchange.

There are dates on the aerial photographs that are available on Sluggo's web page. Those same photographs are almost certainly also on this DZ thread. We have discussed those pictures before on this thread and now you are going to have to find them for yourself.

If you didn't pay attention to them the first time, then there is no reason to expect you to do so the second, third, fourth, etc., times either.

I am not the son of a friend or family member of Duane's. Nor am I the son of anyone who would want to know Duane, a member of his family, or a friend of his or his family. You are not capable of understanding it, but that claim is way beyond being laughable.

My "mission" is to help resolve the Cooper hijacking. Your "mission" is to prevent its resolution.

Robert99

You did say I was blocked from your emails...I was unaware of that as I knew there had been little communication other than in this thread. Unless you have alter it your post mentioned a block you will note you stated emails.

I have asked for actual photos not ariels...ariels are too easily altered, for posting on a site.

:( The ariel needs to be on file with the county and with a certification of authenticity regarding the date & be available in the County records.

As for Duane's family - his brother was with Boeing & was Military & a degree in engineering. His second wife was very prominent & very well educated.

Duane's sister was married twice.
The first time was the man who I believe you are related to. That marriage produced a son who could be you.

When Duane's sister picked him up in 1962 in CO from the prison - she signed him out.

She took him to her home - I forget where that was - Tx or Az.

One of the her sons became CAREER Military & retired within the last 10 yrs. He is or was also a pilot. He would be about your age. Duane's sister contacted me before he took her to Tx where she died & told me as much as she could in a phone conversation. She didn't want her son to know what she was telling me. He didn't want a shadow hanging over his career. She told me it would be the last time we could talk, but she did mail out a couple of letters - just general things.

Her own brother did not get to go to the funeral of his sister, but no need to add more salt to the wounds...not sure I can remember a phone conversation - word by word...but I do rmember what she told me. Her own brother was concerned about her removal from CA, but he had no say in the matter.

Duane had told me about her first husband & his brief connections to him. The man wanted him (per Duane) to work with him - but, what he was doing was supposedly covert & it involved jumping. He was teaching Duane about jumping & he was a pilot. Duane also told me this brother-in-law was a trained covert killing machine.

Duane himself told me about the brother-in-law - he said he feared for his sister.

Duane told me the man wanted him to go to work for him - but, after a couple of months - Duane claimed he took off on his own.

Frankly I believe this brother-in-law arranged for Duane to be involved with Air American...but, Duane also knew Paperlegs from someplace else.

Never thought I would need this information or that I would make it public....but you are cause for me to do so.

Now do you know where I am going with this?

If you don't, I bet others who read this know!

I have discussed this brother-in-law in the thread before, but from what his sister told me he was deceased.

Are you the son of that 1st husband I described above?
Evidently he had some of his mother's genes, but he was controlling like his father. Maybe why he became career military.

Robert99 stated:
"I am not the son of a friend or family member of Duane's. Nor am I the son of anyone who would want to know Duane, a member of his family, or a friend of his or his family. You are not capable of understanding it, but that claim is way beyond being laughable.

My "mission" is to help resolve the Cooper hijacking. Your "mission" is to prevent its resolution".

Well, you could fool the public but you are not fooling me. Your mission is diversion not resolution.

Why all of the distaste for Duane's family - he was the only one who ever committed a crime. Duane's family had a good background & well educated. All families have a black sheep - well, maybe some don't .

WHY in the world would I NOT want to see this case solved - 18 yrs of my life have been spent on this - but, proof one way or the other is what I need - Cooper or not Cooper, but NO one has provided that conclusive information to this date....not even the FBI.If they had gotten the facts about Duane's history correct, perhaps I would have accepted what I was told....but, they didn't have the facts correct at all - & deliberate lies were told regarding what was known of Weber's background.

Was the concealment of his records diversion for a cause or reason? The records speak for themselves & had the world of technology not advanced what I know about Weber now - I would not have known had it been left up to the FBI & the military or the United States Government.

WHY all of the deliberate lies about Duane's criminal & military background? There is only one reason!

DIVERSION FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONCEALMENT.

WHY! Cover-up or a lousy investigation?

Interesting..

Did Kaye miss something, there was another Titanium producer other than Oremet located in Albany Or.

Wah Chang produced Titanium sponge under Gov contract,

"Thanks to the U.S. Bureau of Mines Electrodevelopment Station at Albany, two companies, Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical, have located nearby. Using imported raw materials, they produce ingots and castings of columbium, tantalum, molyb- denum, tungsten, titanium, vanadium, zir- conium, and hafnium. Wah Chang produced zirconium and titanium sponge under Gov- ernment contract, and during the year com- pleted the installation of two electron-beam high -vacuum melting furnaces (The Ore .- Bin, October 1959) for producing high- purity reactive and exotic metals."

http://www.oregongeology.org/pubs/og/OBv22all.pdf

skyjack71

Robert99

You did say I was blocked from your emails...I was unaware of that as I knew there had been little communication other than in this thread. Unless you have alter it your post mentioned a block you will note you stated emails.

I have asked for actual photos not ariels...ariels are too easily altered, for posting on a site.

:( The ariel needs to be on file with the county and with a certification of authenticity regarding the date & be available in the County records.

As for Duane's family - his brother was with Boeing & was Military & a degree in engineering. His second wife was very prominent & very well educated.

Duane's sister was married twice.
The first time was the man who I believe you are related to. That marriage produced a son who could be you.

When Duane's sister picked him up in 1962 in CO from the prison - she signed him out.

She took him to her home - I forget where that was - Tx or Az.

One of the her sons became CAREER Military & retired within the last 10 yrs. He is or was also a pilot. He would be about your age. Duane's sister contacted me before he took her to Tx where she died & told me as much as she could in a phone conversation. She didn't want her son to know what she was telling me. He didn't want a shadow hanging over his career. She told me it would be the last time we could talk, but she did mail out a couple of letters - just general things.

Her own brother did not get to go to the funeral of his sister, but no need to add more salt to the wounds...not sure I can remember a phone conversation - word by word...but I do rmember what she told me. Her own brother was concerned about her removal from CA, but he had no say in the matter.

Duane had told me about her first husband & his brief connections to him. The man wanted him (per Duane) to work with him - but, what he was doing was supposedly covert & it involved jumping. He was teaching Duane about jumping & he was a pilot. Duane also told me this brother-in-law was a trained covert killing machine.

Duane himself told me about the brother-in-law - he said he feared for his sister.

Duane told me the man wanted him to go to work for him - but, after a couple of months - Duane claimed he took off on his own.

Frankly I believe this brother-in-law arranged for Duane to be involved with Air American...but, Duane also knew Paperlegs from someplace else.

Never thought I would need this information or that I would make it public....but you are cause for me to do so.

Now do you know where I am going with this?

If you don't, I bet others who read this know!

I have discussed this brother-in-law in the thread before, but from what his sister told me he was deceased.

Are you the son of that 1st husband I described above?
Evidently he had some of his mother's genes, but he was controlling like his father. Maybe why he became career military.

Jo, the above is just more of your delusions.

I did NOT say that I had blocked your e-mails. To do that would require that I know your e-mail address and I don't and don't want to know it.

I did say that I had blocked your PMs on this DZ thread.

The aerial photographs of Tina Bar on this thread and elsewhere are "actual photographs". It is really a stretch, even for you, to claim that they are not photographs.

Your claims of me being related to Duane Weber are to silly to even bother answering.

As I have told you before, you need to see a mental health professional as soon as possible.

Robert99

An employee list is out there.

"5. IwantedtoletyouknowthatIfoundthespreadsheetthatmyFather aquired before his death. It is a list ofemployees names, ss#, dates employed, diagnosis ofillness, theirjob title and the name ofthe companies that provided the materials to we that contained the hazardeous materials. It is an incomplete list and I do not know ofthe date that it was printed. My Dad was diagnosed in approx. 2003 and he is notonthelist.Thenam e-doesnotappearonthelist.I
suspect that whoever compiled the information made it with information that they had available to them and that they did not have everything on everybody that was diagnosed so it only contains the information that
they had at the time and they added more as they found out more. I
cannot say for sure, but I suspect that this information was gathered by
the Steelworkers Union Chapter here in Albany and I have no idea how my Dad got it. The earliest date I see of an employee hired is 1956 and the latest date oftermination 2001."

http://www2.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-06/documents/09s-10-r10_complaint_redacted.pdf