47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says:

'Blevins, you claim to have great computer skills and also that you and your buddy, whatever his name is, can roam anywhere you want on the internet.

Unfortunately, you seem to lack the ability to do even a simple Goggle search. So just put the following number into the search box on Goggle, assuming you have that program, and see what happens:

Enter "42J3968-2" into the Goggle search box and press the enter button.

You will get several hits that plainly show that number, which was on the Amboy parachute, identifies a cargo parachute. The date of January 23, 1945 was probably its manufacture date.

I realize that your ongoing efforts to keep your "KC is Cooper" campaign alive will require you to claim that the above information is incorrect. But that will just add to your body of mis-information on the Cooper matter.

To repeat, the Amboy parachute is a cargo parachute. It is not a parachute that was used, or would be used or worn, by any pilot or flight crew member.

Robert99'

Hmm. Not to be too picky, but it's GOOGLE, not 'Goggle'. And 'my buddy' Greg the Techie guy is a UW grad (computer engineering degree) who types different types of code at 70 words a minute, thank you.

Where do you get all these screwed up 'facts' you quote on the Amboy chute?

The date of manufacture is shown on the chute as February 21, 1946, not the January 23, 1945 you quoted. Also, I don't think you have the number right, either. I will attach a picture showing both the correct DOM date and the right serial number for you. (307551) If you have a picture of the Amboy chute showing a different number, you should produce it. (Your number leads to a pristine white parachute, a smaller one, being sold at eBay. Unfortunately, the chute cannot be in two places at once, and the original is still being held by the Seattle FBI.)

Research on the chute? I have a notebook full of stuff, mostly print copies of all the different articles that were done after the initial find. Since I can't post all of them up, I will release a PDF here showing the most important links and some of the notes I made during my initial investigation into the chute.

Before you view all of that, let me make a few quick points.

1) Seattle FBI says early-on that the chute was found in what they named the most-likely area Cooper jumped. (2008 information below)

2) FBI's Robbie Burroughs is quoted thus:

***“It’s the right place, it’s the right color and it appears to be the right size. Flight paths, prevailing winds, the weight of Cooper holding the money — they came up with possible landing zones and they ranked them, the most likely being Zone A. And this parachute was found in Zone A.”

3) At this point, Earl Cossey is being consulted, and in several articles he still maintains the chutes were not only HIS, but that HE delivered them...so he will know if the Amboy chute is Cooper's. PROBLEM: The FBI's own records shows that neither of those claims by Cossey are true. Chutes were handed over to the Washington State Patrol by Linn Emerick of Issaquah Sky Sports. The two main chutes were owned and sent to NWA/FBI by Norman Hayden.

4) FBI says they will consult experts. Later, they admit these experts were only consulted by phone. They also say the chute will be examined by the Seattle FBI lab. But the day AFTER the lab gets the chute, the chute is instead thrown into the trunk of a car and taken to Cossey's house. He dismisses it immediately.

5) Cossey is questioned on the criteria he used to dismiss the chute. He says this:

From the Columbian: Cossey, who sold parachutes at a skydiving operation in Issaquah in the 1970s, had provided the chutes that the FBI gave Cooper. He told The Columbian that the newly found chute "absolutely, for sure" could not have been one of the four that he provided. "The DB Cooper parachute was made of nylon," he said. "This 1945 parachute was madeof silk."

PROBLEM: Cossey claims that not only is the chute made of silk, (very unlikely) but again re-interates that HE PROVIDED ALL FOUR CHUTES GIVEN TO COOPER. That statement is absolutely not true. So it is difficult to believe his assessment on anything else regarding the Amboy chute.

*Attached: The official record from the FBI regarding ownership of the four chutes, and how they were obtained.*

6) The Seattle FBI finally dismisses the chute without giving a specific reason why. As it turns out, this is almost completely based on Cossey's testimony alone. Afterward, Cossey makes a further comment to media:

"Not even close, not even close," Cossey said Monday evening. "This was over in 10 seconds."

In other articles, Cossey says the same thing, i.e. that he looked at the chute briefly and wrote it off. The truth is...he probably didn't know one way or another...and we already know (sorry to speak ill of the dead, but here it is) that Cossey lied from the start, and continued those lies for years regarding ownership of the chutes. It is possible he owned both of the front pack reserves that were picked up by the State Patrol, but one was a trainer that has never been found, and the other was left aboard the airliner by the hijacker. The backpacks he did not own at all, and neither did he deliver them as he has said for years.

Finally: The Seattle FBI allegedly dismissed the chute in April 2008. In 2012, I made an inquiry to them asking exactly how they determined it was not Cooper's. They replied that the chute was still evidence in an ongoing case and that they could not discuss it. Really? :S

And if it was a cargo chute, ask yourself this: Who bothered to disconnect the harness and container, take them elsewhere, and then take the trouble to bury the thing...in the same area the Seattle named as the most likely spot Cooper jumped?

You guys should have been asking these same questions yourselves. Your failure to do so, your inaccuracies on the facts, only proves you will say anything, do anything, POST anything...no matter how ridiculous...because I was the one who first asked the questions. LOL.

Attachments: A PDF of some research, with links, I did on the Amboy chute. It also contains some running notes.

Picture of the actual numbers and date of manufacture on the Amboy chute.

PDF created from the official FBI record on the four chutes provided to the hijacker. The record completely discounts Cossey's decades-old claims, and calls into question his motivation to identify any chute correctly.

Blevins, not to be too picky here either, but the number 307551 and the date of February 21, 1946 does NOT identify the Amboy parachute as being an emergency personnel parachute.

And nothing confirms that the date of February 21, 1946 is the date of manufacture. It could have been the date that some modification work, specified by 307551, was done on the canopy.

That date is absolutely not the date of repacking or when a repack is due. Repack dates are not printed on the canopy. All emergency parachutes in that time frame, civilian and military, had a repack card that lists the date of the LAST repack and probably a printed statement about the length of the repacking cycle.

At more than 25 years old, there is very little possibility that the Amboy parachute canopy would be from an emergency pilot's parachute that was in service in November 1971.

You have NOT proven that the Amboy parachute had any connection with the Cooper hijacking.

Robert99

Understand that you are speaking of Robert99 when you try and state "you guys"

Cossey was not the only source. the chute also went to the lab. others looked at the chute as well. again, you can't prove nobody else examined the chute. none of us have all the facts the FBI has.

I explained to Robert99 what happened with his last post. I've posted the same photo here, it's of the Amboy chute, and another cargo chute with similar markings. R99 mistakenly searched out the serial number on the cargo chute I provided as an example.

1) Hanson came forward with a possible answer to the chute find

2) the markings on the chute indicate it's not Wallings chute. the FBI never claimed this to be in the first place.

3) The Amboy chute is more than likely nothing but an old cargo chute that wound up where it was found for unknown reasons. nobody know's how long it was there to conclude, or jump into a conspiracy to say the FBI covered up the chute as being connected to Cooper, or any other possibility.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert's mistakenly pointed something out. how is that relevant what I'm talking about. it was a simple mistake. you make tons of them.

The numbering is consistent with cargo chute markings. Cossey also claimed it to be 30 some feet in diameter. do you think the FBI just stared at the chute? don't you think it's possible they measured it?
who found the markings on it? Cossey, or the FBI? the FBI isn't an expert on chutes, but I'm sure they
went over the chute before giving it to the lab, or allowing others to see it.

I never seen anywhere the FBI claimed it was Wallings chute. did it disappear, or poof like Jo's statements? I recall them stating it's possible. why has all the other articles stayed in place over the years, but what you read is gone?

You make the statement often, but have never shown any article of value showing the FBI made that assumption. I'll use your tactic....prove it! I looked many times over the last time you said this.

They can tell the press what ever they feel is necessary, or wish to conclude on any given piece of evidence.

Whether you like it or not, you are concluding they covered up the chute find. that's a conspiracy from head to toe.

You also claim it wasn't ripped, or torn up either.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I've seen all of those articles. the chute was found in late March. the article about Wallings was April , 1st. how was lots of articles talking about the Wallings chute made in articles early in the investigation? I've see one by the Seattle PI. with Hanson making the claim more than anyone else. he is basing his conclusions on 63 years of time. I think he was only trying to give a possibility based on his memory of what the Amboy chute could of been.

I've shown the picture of the cargo chute with similar markings on it. regardless of what you are claiming about silk you are doing the samething you claim the FBI has done. you are only looking at a picture of the chute, and coming to false conclusion based on not even knowing how long the chute was there in the first place. was it there for 20 years, or just months? where is your proof to backup the statements you are making.

Basically, someone qualified can't call in and identify the chute, but you can conclude things by looking at the chute by a picture only?

"Ms. Burroughs said, “it’s hard to say that because it’s so tied up in knots and it’s quite deteriorated.”

So, how long was it in the ground?

RobertMBlevins

***Robert's mistakenly pointed something out. how is that relevant what I'm talking about. it was a simple mistake. you make tons of them.

The numbering is consistent with cargo chute markings. Cossey also claimed it to be 30 some feet in diameter. do you think the FBI just stared at the chute? don't you think it's possible they measured it?
who found the markings on it? Cossey, or the FBI? the FBI isn't an expert on chutes, but I'm sure they
went over the chute before giving it to the lab, or allowing others to see it.

I never seen anywhere the FBI claimed it was Wallings chute. did it disappear, or poof like Jo's statements? I recall them stating it's possible. why has all the other articles stayed in place over the years, but what you read is gone?

You make the statement often, but have never shown any article of value showing the FBI made that assumption. I'll use your tactic....prove it! I looked many times over the last time you said this.

They can tell the press what ever they feel is necessary, or wish to conclude on any given piece of evidence.

Whether you like it or not, you are concluding they covered up the chute find. that's a conspiracy from head to toe.

You also claim it wasn't ripped, or torn up either.

How is the number 'consistent with cargo chute markings'? Did you just make that up off the top of your head, or is there some actual evidence here?

I said the chute didn't look like it was made of silk, as Cossey claimed, because it wasn't rotted that much. Silk is biodegradable. Besides, since we know he (Cossey) lied about ownership and delivery on ALL FOUR CHUTES GIVEN TO THE HIJACKER...all his conclusions and statements after that are brought into question. (My apologies for speaking ill of the dead. See official FBI record attached below, i.e. 'Hayden-Cossey' PDF)

Several articles and statements early-on by the Seattle FBI show clearly the FBI thought at first the chute was Wallings'.

You are reaching for sure. Maybe you should download the PDF I provided on my initial research and check for yourself. :S

Suggestion: Perhaps if you went after the message, instead of the messenger...you might gain more credibility. I smelled problems with the Seattle FBI's investigation of the chute from the beginning, and I have presented some pretty good evidence on why I did.

Blevins, get over your persecution complex.

There is NOTHING to indicate that the Amboy parachute was connected to the Cooper hijacking or that it was even an emergency personnel parachute.

And there is nothing to indicate that the FBI actually had issues with their investigation of that parachute. You, like Jo Weber, need to characterize the FBI as being incompetent in order to support your claim to be the sole seeker and guardian of truth in the Cooper matter.

If the February 21, 1946 date is not the date of manufacture, then the parachute could be far older and made of silk in the early 1940s or even before then. And no one knows when the parachute was buried or the conditions it was exposed to before being buried.

So Cossey could have been right about it being silk.

Robert99

Your research has shown NOTHING.

Please tell us how long the chute was in the ground to come to your conclusions?

Please show the articles claiming the FBI believes it was Wallings chute other than "it's possible"

what was the results from the lab report on the chute?
Did you speak with Cossey, or others who help with the investigation? what were the names of all the people involved in the conclusion of the chute find?

You claimed the chute wasn't in bad shape. how come your views differ with the FBI?

What type of soil was the chute buried in?

Can you prove Cossey was wrong based on looking at photo's?

I can't come to the conclusions you have based on what you are stating. you can't backup anything against the FBI unless you have access to the chute to make those statements.

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, get over your persecution complex.

There is NOTHING to indicate that the Amboy parachute was connected to the Cooper hijacking or that it was even an emergency personnel parachute.

And there is nothing to indicate that the FBI actually had issues with their investigation of that parachute. You, like Jo Weber, need to characterize the FBI as being incompetent in order to support your claim to be the sole seeker and guardian of truth in the Cooper matter.

If the February 21, 1946 date is not the date of manufacture, then the parachute could be far older and made of silk in the early 1940s or even before then. And no one knows when the parachute was buried or the conditions it was exposed to before being buried.

So Cossey could have been right about it being silk.

Robert99'

Yeah. Wake up and smell the coffee. Chute made of silk? Cossey OWNED and DELIVERED all four parachutes given to Cooper?

Time for you and your friends to check in at the Reality Hotel, top floor...penthouse suite. Get real. :S

I am not Jo Weber. I'm sure you'll let everyone know when you have any evidence that disputes what I've previously said about this whole situation...things I backed up with pictures, an extensive research document, and the Seattle FBI's own file on the subject. (See attached below)

I think the public will see it the same way.
That you judge the evidence not based on its merits, but who is delivering the evidence. That is a personal problem for you, and none of my concern.

We only LOOK dumb around here, Robert. :)

Blevins, "public opinion" is NOT sufficient to prove anything. Where are your "facts" to support your own claims?

Robert99

Robert, a bunch of news media articles is not real proof of what you are claiming.

Where is the scientific proof you need to base the accusations about the chute not being silk, or anything in regards to the condition of the chute? you are trying to go against qualified people based on lack of proof in the final conclusion of the chute. we all know how articles can be wrong don't we?

Was Amboy in the possible drop area? nope, but that chute was.

Can you tell me in your research how many other chutes were found that nobody seems bothered with. one was buried in the banks of the Columbia. not the pilot chute either, or the flare chute.

This has nothing to do with being "personal" over logic. you can't even admit it's a conspiracy you are cooking up.

I don't exactly like they way they left it either, but it doesn't open doors for me to call everyone liars either. I need more proof than a bunch of news articles. scientific facts for one.

I'll ask you one more time. based on your research, just how long was the chute there, and how did you come to the conclusion of it not being silk, and based on your opinion, how long would it take to be in the condition it was found in if it was in good shape, or do you know what shape the chute was in prior to being buried? who made the chute?

That's what you need to know before you blast everyone around the conclusion.

"Try not to devour each other's young when you quote over my posts and discuss them at your website."

Wrong again, your name hasn't been brought up in a while, but nice try to discredit once again.

Where are your "actual facts"

Prove how you know the condition of the chute?

Prove how you claim it's not silk. you are blasting one person, Cossey. you can't prove Cossey was wrong anymore than I can. others including the lab seen the chute, and tested it.

You like to blast Cossey? how about two different stories about the money found on Kenny's property?
how about telling the world he paid cash for the house, or the unexplained money in his account? these were things brought to your attention at the request of YOU. now, we are "hate mongers"? check it out for yourself you always claimed in the past. where is the proof of the stamp/coin collection? where is the ad ran in the newspaper asking about the money find? you sound like Cossey, no?

Hayden has zip to do with the chute find. it does show problems with Cossey's story, but can you prove him wrong, or did anyone else who examined the chute prove him wrong? do you have any "actual facts" of it not being silk? did the lab dismiss the chute being silk, or did it agree with others who viewed the chute. you not being one of them.

You have some basic facts surrounding the chute. no more than anyone else, but the claims can't be backup with "actual proof" as you claim to have. it's speculation, and weak at that.

RobertMBlevins

The date of manufacture is shown on the chute as February 21, 1946, not the January 23, 1945 you quoted. Also, I don't think you have the number right, either. I will attach a picture showing both the correct DOM date and the right serial number for you. (307551) If you have a picture of the Amboy chute showing a different number, you should produce it. (Your number leads to a pristine white parachute, a smaller one, being sold at eBay. Unfortunately, the chute cannot be in two places at once, and the original is still being held by the Seattle FBI.)

The two front chutes were handed over to the Washington State Patrol by Linn Emerick of Issaquah Sky Sports. The two main chutes were owned and sent to NWA/FBI by Norman Hayden.

You guys should have been asking these same questions yourselves. Your failure to do so, your inaccuracies on the facts, only proves you will say anything, do anything, POST anything...no matter how ridiculous...because I was the one who first asked the questions, and continue to do so. LOL.

BRAVO! A very good post and it was factual. I edited it to keep to the point I would like to make about liberaties taken by certain poster who are prominent posters on in that othe place.

Robt99 had consistently made false allegations and provide false information...why does he do this?

A very good question for other to think about.

That other place defies the odds on the money find & it is a group of people who do NOT care about REAL facts...they create FACTS of their own just to dismiss statements by others.

Why they do this is no mystery regarding 2 of the posters - the 2 who pretend to be such experts & who actually make the most factual errors - they do that ON purpose to keep the public confused.

Perhaps it is time that this thread is used for facts and not the promotion of any particular subject such as Kenny or Duane.

What needs to be done is to make those who market themselves as experts - be required to present factual back-up for their speculations. They Can't! They created the other place & the things they come up with are baloney! Robt 99 and Georger create their OWN facts...they ignore the factual data & the logical data...just to deceive & to make themselves appear to be important.

Perhaps what they are doing is called distract and redirect.

Deceive the public & distract the public from the REAL facts...they do NOT want the case solve & their sole purpose in getting involved.

These guys seem to ignore the fact that I actually spoke to WASHINGTON DC officials who were trying to get some of the REAL information released....but the government deceptions out lived them and now probably JO. The recognitions that could not be given in 1969 is why a group of men decided to prove a point.

The flight route - they have that so fragmented now and propose to have the documents - they are working with ALTERED documents and NOT the real one.

Also Robt 99 kept claiming there was NO building or house - well there was - they cannot erase history and old photos in journals and newspapers and in the albums of many who went to Tena's barl

I have people in WA trying to locate those pictures right now.
Why would an arial be altered to not show a dwelling on the site?
The ariels from 1960's are not very good at all - so how and who created such detail.

Did Duane and Himmelsbach and a documentary crew take me to another location? I don't think so!
Robt99 & Georger are all about deception - but, why?

Why say there was NO building about 35 yds behind the fence and the tree line....why does the ariel show only a dark area there? It was not on the beach it was several yards beyond the fence and tree line and I can put an X where the money find was.

2 individuals have introduced MUCK they claim to be FACTS & claim the basckground for the MUCK. Other who have never been there are feeding on those claims. Those who have never been there and those who claim to have been there need to produce actual pictures taken in 1968, 1969, 1970, and 1971 and thru period up until 1979.

Bet Amazon has some pictures taken from the river...of Tena's bar & the background beyond it.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

These Guys are just messing with you - they want to make you mad and they want to close this thread down so all of their false information will be all that is available to the public.

Stop interacting with them on certain issues - stick to what you can BACK up with MEDIA releases...by the FBI and those interviewed.

I was told where the chute was found, but for some reason they are misdirecting individuals regarding that old chute - perhap to keep people from going out & digging up private property.

Duane talked about burying something when we were in
Amboy and he pointed out a place but how far back I do not know.
I wanted to know if the area Duane talked about and the chute find were anywhere close to each other...but the people I have asked did not know the location.

The location Duane pointed out was West of Amboy and just off of Cedar Creek Rd. I do not remember how far WEST we went.

He made a comment regarding a turn off to the North onto private property that he knew a man who used to live up there...and he mentioned lots of Creeks. We turned around and head back to the EAST and Duane made a comment about "they must have taken that road out" as it was short cut back to Amboy. But the road was still there...but, I never found it on the little map I have.

At any rate it took us back to Amboy and then he makes another side trip going EAST on 419 and pointed out Chelatchie and the place the kept the cars.

We keep going to an area that was not too far from the Yale Lake Damn. This was the point he told me about knowing a man who used to work there & lost his job because of a GLITCH, but he got his job back after a few wks. Evidently Duane knew the man personally. This is when he told me you could see the light from that area for MILES!

I didn't think we went back the way we went but the map doesn't show and alternative unless we actually crossed the Lewis River and drove along the River and coming back by 503....This is a blank spot in my memory...it had been a long day and I do know know what drove him because remember we didn't leave the Dalles until Noon time & we made LOTS of detours - of course he drove like a bat out of hell and he never had to look at a map so I wasn't following a map...just tried over the yrs to retrace the places he took me and the sequence of the stops.

WE go back to AMBOY and he makes a stop at a BAR on our right side & on a corner. He told me to stay in the car because he was just going into enquire about a guy who used to go there.

The building in 1979 was blue or a blue green. He comes back to the car very quickly & just said they had not seen him in a long time.

When I went back out there in 2010 - I spoke to two old guys in the parking lot (I did not want to go into the BAR - I just do not do that alone in a place like that). I believe at that time I remembered a name - or they told me a name. This has become cloudy in my mind now...and since I have told the story before - I am sure the earlier version may have been in more detail.

He stops at a Store on our RIGHT after we turned back toward the direction we had come from...this is a pit stop and to pick up some snacks...he wanted in and out pretty fast.

We went to Amboy by way of a road that past an air strip owned by the Farghers and Duane talked about flying in an out of there - it was a private strip back when ever he flew in and out of there.

He also mentioned another airstrip North and East of there. He knew every ficking airstrip in WA. WHY and HOW? Who the hell was he flying with....he only referred to them as The Boys & The Guys.

I will mention that the woman in BIGGS - he went to see - her maiden name was Fargher and Duane mentioned the connection. I forget her first name now - but it seem like it was Mattie & now have lost the last name she had - somewhere in all of my STUFF is her name - she had a son or grand son who had a motel and Duane told me to STAY in the car.

His first name was Stanley and he was a jumper. ALL of the names and more details are in this thread some place some where.

I am praying someone will record this thread & remembered the story I tried to tell. Yea, I am learning to pray.

Someday someone one will figure it all out. I hope!

I can NO longer retain all the information in my head. Wish there was someway to put the entire thread on discs - so someone someday mighty realize that JO really did know things she was NOT supposed to know & definitely things not expected to know.

Remember what Duane said about Kelly Rd & he thought he had missed a path but he hadn't (He used to know someone who lived there) and then we go back to Heisson.

I will ever forget that place. A playpen and a wood stove in the entrance. It was also the P.O.

We had drove past there before when he drove out to Basket Flat and toward Lucia Falls and he pointed out the train stop was no longer there. This is when he talked about a tower that was there NO longer - this was on our way to Amboy - but I have not figured out how he got over to the Road we went to Amboy on. I just know we went by way of Fargher Airstrip on Lewisville hwy and came back making a stop at the Heisson Store.

My old accounting is probably more accurate - but, some how we went to Amboy by way of the Lewisville Hwy and came back to Heisson - hitting Heisson twice but with only one stop.

This is NOT how I originally remember it - and think my trip with Himmelsback and the crew really go me turned around.

At any rate this is the best I can do tonight...if anyone is really interested in the truth.

GUY ALL ANYONE HAS ON THE AMPBOY CHUE IS WHAT THE fbi HAS RELEASED.
THE dUMMY CHUTE WAS BASICALLY UN USUABLE EXCEPT FOR COVERATGE.'BY THIS THEY MEAN TH CHUTE WLL PROVIDE AS SAFTE RID AND PERHAPHS HHOLD OTHER SERVIVIAL GEAR....IT IS TIEDS in A WAY IF IS USUALBLE.

the chute was ususuavble protections. Per jummper with this one he was very safe.

Lots of spacecto tye off his goods.
BECAUSE HE COULD MAKE PROVISION AND PROTECTION FOR THE ELEMENTS ON THE GROUD.

AWAY IT WAS MADE WOULD HVE PROVIDED HE ME NESSARY PROTECTIONS GAINST THE ODDS.

skyjack71

GUY ALL ANYONE HAS ON THE AMPBOY CHUE IS WHAT THE fbi HAS RELEASED.
THE dUMMY CHUTE WAS BASICALLY UN USUABLE EXCEPT FOR COVERATGE.'BY THIS THEY MEAN TH CHUTE WLL PROVIDE AS SAFTE RID AND PERHAPHS HHOLD OTHER SERVIVIAL GEAR....IT IS TIEDS in A WAY IF IS USUALBLE.

the chute was ususuavble protections. Per jummper with this one he was very safe.

Lots of spacecto tye off his goods.
BECAUSE HE COULD MAKE PROVISION AND PROTECTION FOR THE ELEMENTS ON THE GROUD.

AWAY IT WAS MADE WOULD HVE PROVIDED HE ME NESSARY PROTECTIONS GAINST THE ODDS.

Jo, At last you have managed to produce a coherent post.

But I do have one single question. What in hell are you talking about?

Robert99

WOW! I need a care taker:
Even I couldn't figure out what I was trying to say....

Stupid me came back to read the thread AFTER I had taken my darn pill and I know better than to try to make a post after taking that darn thing.

Remember that when it is 12 midnight there it is 2 AM here.

***ALL ANYONE HAS ON THE AMBOY CHUTE IS WHAT THE FBI Released.

The Dummy chute was basically unusable. They used old chutes inside of them & they usually were ripped up and cut up to stuff the training front pack...not meant to be used for actually jumping...

The Dummy should NOT even have been in the stock room. Its purpose is to teach someone how to put it on - not use it. The guy who grabbed it was new and did NOT have the experience that has been probagated in this thread.

I forget the guys name, but back in the very beginning after I spoke to Cossey many yrs ago - I asked how this could happen.

Some of you on the thread have claimed the man who passed it out was a trained jumper....but, I was told it was the first time he had pulled the chutes and was unfamiliar with the stock room...he should have known better, but then maybe he did it on purpose.

Wasn't it CRAZY Knoss who claimed it contain jump boots & then some have claimed other things....I have not taken this up with you guys because it seemed irrelevant to me. The guy made a mistake - because he was new.

Only the person who prepared it knows what was in it....one would think the FBI would have questioned that indivdiual for an explanation.

If that dumy was given out on purpose there are very few answers as to why....

That dummy if removed would have been the idea place to put the money. Note how the fire jumpers carried their equipment and how the guys in Nam carried other supplies to the ground. Pouches & containers that looked very much like the front chute and sometimes hung a little lower than a regular reserve.

Maybe Cooper used it for shelter or maybe he burned it after he got to the ground. I expect there was NO hardware inside of the front pack - just stuffing....but why was such a mistake made?

Cooper should have been very angry if he was aware of what it was & if he had a bomb and a temper tantrum at the same time.
The plane could have gone POOF.
You think!

It was the one thing I really thought was very odd, but let it be like leaves of three.

Could do it be that the FBI are satisfied with their conclusions on the chute and really don't feel like they owe anyone any further explanation? Why do you feel they are obligated to explain these things to you?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Mr. Blevins, when have I ever claimed to be a Cooper sleuth? Ever?

I never have. I follow the case, am intrigued by the case. But I don't buy into any of the known suspects for one simple reason: the evidence, whatever it may be, suggests otherwise.

The Amboy chute is questioned by one person and one person only. The same person who has put forth a suspect based on lies. When a person with some credibility questions the Amboy chute, I may pay attention. So, in a scense, you are correct.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

I just took my medication so I hope I don't screw-up.

Get some FACT straight!

Cossey was contacted by someone form the FBI about securing the emergency chutes. Cossey stated had the 2 back chutes he had just packed. He did not have the chess chutes.

He tells Lee the emergency chutes at the Parachute schools were not equipped with D-Rings and could not be attached.

Now this is in Himmelsbachs book and obviously the man writing the book for Mr. Himmelsbach screwed up.

Page 14. This was one of the errors pointed out to me yrs and yrs ago by none other than Himmelsbach.

Cossey had the 2 BACK chute and they were ready to go, but he didn't have the chest chutes. He told Lee he could pick-up the chest chutes from Linn Emrich at his parachute school and gave them his phone number.

The BACK CHUTES had D-rings and what has emerged from the media is incorrect. The writers and the media were not clear on things just like some of you whuffos are not because you did not read and re-read the book nor have you actually spoke to the individuals.

Emrich said he would provide the chest chutes and would be there to meet them after Lee contacted him.

Since I am getting groggy I will find the article regarding Emrich and his pulling the Chest Chute and that he made a mistake.

I did not quote the book but you will find the above information on Page 14 of Himmelsbachs book.

Remember I have a good memory & there is a section in this book or in Tosaws book or a news article where Limerich admits his fault in this.

See next post.

Page 17 of Himmelsbacks book.
Emrich didn't want to give away the new chutes so he picked out out the older ones - NOT the FBI is there to get the CHEST CHUTES.

Emrich noted one of the chest Chutes had a big BLACK X on it and WONDERED what it meant.

That is all I can do for you guys tonight - this last post was difficult even though I was taking it from the books...

If you want you can look further and find that I am CORRECT & you will also learn why Emrich didn't know what the X meant!

These particular FACT are written in other materials including media sources.

SO GUYS - I hope you like CROW!
Meds are getting to me - so that is it at least for now.

I will state one thing - the Amboy CHute was BURIED! It was under a tree, but of course the tree had grown and the ROOTS of the tree were the reason they could NOT get all of that AMBOY Chute out. NO one went back to see if there was anything else buried there.

When Cooper sent Tina Forward he had tied part of the money to him but it was dragging the floor.

Also remember he had a lot of time to secure the money in alternative ways AFTER he sent Tina Forward.

I expect this is when he decided to use the front chute for a package - she did NOT see him do this and why NO one found the darn X chute - he used it with the cord and secured the money & the pack to his body in the same manner smokejumpers secured their pacs and the same as the Nam forces did. Improvise - he knew the chute was good and the front pack was useless without the d-rings...so he was MAKING DO! Duane's favorite expression Making Do! With the cord and with the packing he was able to make a comfortable rig.

He knew his ropes & made one really bad mistake in his past by not secureing knot correctly over Alaska during some tests with Gilliam....but he learned tying a knot someones life depended on - not to ever make again. This time it was his own. I expect he may have thrown packing to the chute out before he jumped just to test the wind, but maybe it was knotted so he could use it to secure the package better and to provide some padding so he didn't get hurt....maybe there was something else in that dummy and not a chute - NOW that is speckulations. Being a DUMB CROOK he probably threw it out before he jump to test the wind and didn't even thing about someone finding it.

Duane told me if the man had died because of his bad knot the man would have died...but they managed to get him back in. I didn't understand what he was talking about but I do now. The experiment was a prototype test being done by private individuals in Alaska and they were NOT military.

Some of this post is speculation on my part know how Duane could make do with very little and still produce a product that someone else wanted or needed.

He was a jack of all trades. He learned how to this with CAT and the smokejumpers - so he knew what to do. NONE of you know what CAT has to do with AWARE, but I do. His Good friend were AWARE and he worked with CAT. Aware built airstips and Cat built the towers....they all knew each other.

The BOYS flying in and out of the vairous air ports...don't any of you get this - if now you are idiots...I am a woman and it did NOT talke me long to find become AWARE of the CAT and the connections...Mildred's husband was A Ford - a man who was questioned about the skyjacking.

He had an alibi.

He died and she remarried another man who worked in the same field.
I met her after that. In the beginning I connected this but was dissed. Later I talk about it again but in more detail and at the same time discuss Mouse and a murder/suicide.

I got a warning:
Too much infomation can be very dangerous.

I will say it again Mildred T was Mildred Ford. So you will telling whoppers in these threads? NOT me.

Good NIGHT now I am really haveing a hard time keeping a thought..

Hi Everyone -

I just realized that reading the DZ is like reading the comics. When I get up and get a cup of Joe going, I open up the DZ and read the latest posting from Jo. If she's not there, I get disappointed.

She's always original and fresh. And full of mystery and intrigue - it's like Terry and the Pirates from the 1950s. Or Prince Valiant.

Bobby, of course, will do in a pinch, but he just repeats himself. If he posts the parachute file one more time, I'm gonna scream!

I don't think I'm alone in this. Sail said he does the same thing. We always talk about the DZ when we get together and we had that trip to Oregon a couple of weeks ago.

This posts conjures to my mind a recent social meeting - back in NY I get a daily bagel and coffee at my little shop in Stewart Manor. Over the weeks I was there I began talking with a couple of other regulars, including one guy, John, who was always laughing at the daily comics in Newsday. It amazed me because I don't think the current vintage of funnies, is well, funny.

But John thinks they are hysterical - just like I did when I was a kid.

John also loves quantum physics and we had a great chat one day discussing the Observer Effect and the New Physics.

Ahem,

There is another way to look at the Amboy chute kerfuffle, and that is to back-track through the scenarios of what back chutes went aboard Flight 305:

Depending on who you would like to believe, here are your options for a back chute aboard "Da Plane, Da Plane!"

Cossey:
1. NB-6 with a 26-foot canopy, maybe a C-Something
2. NB-6 with a 28-foot canopy, maybe a C-9
3. NB-8, with a 28-foot canopy, maybe a C-9
3. Pioneer rig with a 26-foot canopy, possibly a Steinthal
4. Paradise, whatever that is, with something, who knows what
5. Paracommander, presumably a 26-foot canopy

Hayden:
1. Pioneer, with a 26-foot Steinthal, two delivered, one returned

US Government:
1. Two different Military type parachutes (see Bobby's document for details - I refuse to look at it one more time...)

Do any of these parachutes resemble the thing found in Amboy? Doesn't sound like it. Hence, the Thing in Amboy ain't the thing we are looking for.

Flip side: If the Amboy chute was DB Cooper's, where's everything else, ie: body, money, briefcase, bomb, X-reserve, etc....

Also, has anyone actually talked with the folks who found the Thing in Amboy? I mean, really.

I have aol. old windows XP & cannot use chrome as a browers. I have othe PDF files saved I can read - so do not understand why I can't read this one.

NOT feeling very good at all. I hope u guys finally have some resolutions.
I regret some of you think so little of me. I have told the truths and I do not lie - white lies to save grace for others, but never anything like what I have been accused of here on the DZ.

I am sleeping 12 hours plus per day and trying to read the paper - well, I wake up with it all over the place.

Hardly have the energy to go to the grocery or down to the convenience store - very tired & tired of trying to get anyone to listen & to hear me.

No one really listening to me anymore. Today has been a VERY bad day.

I won't be around too much longer & loosing the ability to defend myself.

I SWEAR by all I HOLD dear I have tried to get people to under stande me & to show them what they need. THE FBI & certain individuals in the thread have attempted to create a negative opinion of me to the public.

They KNOW I have told the truths.

I don't know the details - but I do know Duane Weber was John C. Collins and he committed the crime in 1971. I know Duane knew Vickie's father regardless of what she thinks. Duane was involved in many things - during the yrs he just disappeared off the face of the earth.

I am going to get in the whirlpool & try to relax * I am so tired * in so much pain - emotionally & physically - I wish all of it would go down the drain with the water.

Not uncommon for me to get into the whirlpool at 4 AM to ease the pain so I can sleep....won't wake up until around 1 PM & then go out to get the paper and fall asleep after 2 cups of coffes and trying to work my puzzles. When I have Dr.'s appt or something that has to be done on the clock - I get thru those days...

I can't fight this battle any more - it has taken 18 yrs of my life away from me & I do not have much left.

Our government has secrets & some of you just want to be know it alls & some of you have not one bit of common sense or are GAME players. These yrs have been wasted - my life has been wasted.

I should have sold my home & have gone to WA and fought my battle right there in the face of the FBI in 2008 - now it is too late. The last 6 yrs has taken its toll.

The FBI knows they are with holding evidence - the old FBI covered it up - they didn't just cover it up they buried it...with the help of the US govenment or under the orders of the goverment.

I have one goal left. To put the hard copies of those negative into the eyes of the public.

Cooper had been buried just like the goverment has buried all of its other DIRTY secrets. I am ashamed to be an AMERICAN! I am ashamed of what this world has become & how the people have become.

Every time you turn on the TV it is more & more crime. Crime is all you read in the newspaper. There is NOTHING good in the world to look forward to anymore.

Nuts out there telling stories to get attention & making up stories for financial gain...NO ONE really wants the truth.

I understand the US Government does not want to admit a handful of renegades who were hand picked actually pull one off on the government or with the help of the governme - But it did happen!

HEll, it happens everyday now. Politics are dirty & the people in the world are self centered....like Blevins & Bruce they never one time followed up on anything I sent them. It is all about MONEY and recognition with both of them. NEITHER one cares about the truth or the real guys involved in Cooper.

Some of you just have time to kill time or because it is something that truely interests you. Others are just here to agitate & argue & play games.... they do not want the truth. Their theories and stories are what they want to live on.

So much FALSE information has been presented on this thread it is pathetic.

In the beginning the DZ was the place to be & the postings informative, but then came what I call hoares - those who work the information to make money or a name for themselves. They do not want the truth.

There are those who also came here to conceal the truths - note how new individuals would pop in when JO got too close...or someone came to the thread with some really good information...3 guys contacted me I believe where ligitimate - but they wanted no part of the thread and could not expose their real names.. All 3 are gone now. 2 of them are deceased and the 3rd one - I think he still lofts around - but what they knew would have changed their lives & they chose to sit out.

I am VERY exhausted and tired. TIME for SOMEONE to tell the truths. I viewed those ariels again and those ariels are NOT 1971 ariels or even 1979 ariels, because the shed is not there and the tributary that was there in 2001 is not there. Shows an elongated building where the house should have been. But there was NO building or other buildings that large in 2001 or in 1979.

My brother has an account on my computer so when he comes to visit he is able to talk to his wife.

WELL, he could contact his wife and tried to see what was going on on the other thread. I told him he would not be able to get there because of the IP.

He got angry - He knows I do NO know his pass word & I do not go there. I have another account set up for my granddaughter. I do not know their pass word...

Lizzys bring her own now & somehow feeds off of one of the neigbors -/?????? She has developement problems so I guess the don't mind & they are seldom home....she can hack into anything...but they know when she visits about one time a yr. She knocked knock on their door & askes if it was ok. She particpates in gaming all over the world. WHY she brings her own machine - I still do not understand how she feeds off their communications system - our homes are only 20 ft apart . It is her business & I do not get into it.

The neighbor told me it was fine because by the time she is gaming in China they are asleep. She and they set it up nothing to do with me.

What my brother found with his laptop well he hit the ceiling.

He said you don't want to know what they are saying. I showed him the correspondences I provided to Vickie and he felt that I should NEVER have offered to help her at all.

I should KNOW when I try to help some one I am the ONE SCREWED.

He refused to let me see what you guys are saying. THIS much he told me....we ARE GETTING YOU to WA some way some how.....

It would have to be someone going by way of RV as I would not be able to do a flight - as sitting for more than a couple of hours is very painful for me...and my resistance is so low that to explose me to flues or colds is not safe.

ANY one in the AL. FL. GA or LA area have a RV and want to make a long trip to WA! I need a ride.

He wants the pictures I have from JEFFERSON & the corrective ones being done - to be front page in WA and across the US. He wants people to know the attacks on me that have been made. - His words didn't make sense - a mountain I could never scale & that the BASTARDS in WA are aware of this. "They are making my sister out to be some kind of NUT or liar - she is NOT! They are making her out to be a hoare and a user."
"NOT one of those bastards has been in this house to read the matierials or read the exchanges - yet they judge you".

I knew I had said NOTHING that should have offered VICKY - infact I provided her information I should have kept secret - but, that is how I am being treated by the XXXS house as he called it.

I didn't think of it that harsely, but was hurt I couldn't read the things being said.

I do know that individuals claiming certain knowledge do NOT have the correct information...I have the correct information right here...Those so called ariels are WRONG! They have been TAMPERED with...The closes arial was taken in 1960's and it is of poor quality.

The next ariels again look NOTHING like the ariels the guys are claiming were taken before and after the money find. Since the building is still there per residents I have kept in touch with - someone is altering information.

Where the hell did they get those ariels & who suppylied them? The researacher only found one of the archived maps - seems as the others have gone POOF! NO ONE is supposed to remove information from those rooms.

Who ever did MISSED one they thought was 2 old....or maybe filed in the wrong place.