47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"Cooper would need information specific to the 727 and the fact that the rear stairs could be lowered in flight was not widely known."

:)
Stanley's wife was a month younger that Duane...

Duane's bother was with Boeing.

Duane was familiar with the schematics of the Boeing 727.

Duane had participated in 727 exercises....but he was not a pilot.

"The CIA used 727s in Southeast Asia & was probably the reason that the stairs were capable of being lowered in flight."

Duane was VERY aware of that & actually told me about the planes used in the lower part of FL purchased by a group there for some candestine purpose. I have told the story before - now age has taken a toll & I am forgetting things.

"Consequently, it has been thought by a number of people (including myself) that Cooper spent some time in Southeast Asia and was involved in 727 operations there"

Yes, I think you are right and that was during the yrs 1962 to 1965. Duane was recuited by Air American and did somethings for them...for a bounty....Duane was man who would not be missed. But Duane was man with strong Boeing connections.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

"Cooper would need information specific to the 727 and the fact that the rear stairs could be lowered in flight was not widely known."

:)
Stanley's wife was a month younger that Duane...

Duane's bother was with Boeing.

Duane was familiar with the schematics of the Boeing 727.

Duane had participated in 727 exercises....but he was not a pilot.

"The CIA used 727s in Southeast Asia & was probably the reason that the stairs were capable of being lowered in flight."

Duane was VERY aware of that & actually told me about the planes used in the lower part of FL purchased by a group there for some candestine purpose. I have told the story before - now age has taken a toll & I am forgetting things.

"Consequently, it has been thought by a number of people (including myself) that Cooper spent some time in Southeast Asia and was involved in 727 operations there"

Yes, I think you are right and that was during the yrs 1962 to 1965. Duane was recuited by Air American and did somethings for them...for a bounty....Duane was man who would not be missed. But Duane was man with strong Boeing connections.

Duane was a professional jailbird who did not have any qualifications that would be of interest to Air America or Boeing.

Robert99

I was there in 1979 & there was NOT A SOUL on that Beach - NOT one SOUL other than Duane & myself & I was only in the parking lot.

Therefore information being stated as being fact is indeed incorrect.

There was a house there in 1971 & 1979, but certain individual do not want a house to be there....

The house was behind the fence line (wire fence) and the tree line was at the fence....

If any searches for the money were done above the tree line - it would have been in they yard of the house.

The money was about 9 feet from the base of the tree in 1979 and in 2001 those same trees provided a much larger canopy meaning the find locatioon was then currently under the canopy foliage of the 2 remaining trees.

When these guy look at ariels - what the hell are they looking at - do they have DATES on the ariels? Duh!

Even in 1980 when the money was found - NO way could the seach area have gone into the yard of the house some claim was not there.

A quick call to the Fazio's Family before they are all gone would quickly remedy this little conjecture made by wanna be writers or investigator or whatever they call themselves.

skyjack71

I was there in 1979 and there was NOT A SOUL on that Beach - NOT one SOUL other than Duane and myself and I was only in the parking lot.

Therefore information being stated as being fact is indeed incorrect.

There was a house there in 1971 and 1979, but certain individual do not want a house to be there....

The house was behind the fence line (wire fence) and the tree line was at the fence....

If any searches for the money were done above the tree line - it would have been in they yard of the house.

The money was about 9 feet from the base of the tree in 1979 and in 2001 those same trees provided a much larger canopy meaning the find locatioon was then currently under the canopy foliage of the 2 remaining trees.

When these guy look at ariels - what the hell of they looking at - do they have DATED on the ariels? Duh!

Even in 1980 when the money was found - NO way could a seach area have gone into the yard of the house some claim was not there.

A quick call to the Fazio's Family before they are all gone would quickly remedy this little conjecture made by wanna be writers or investigator or what ever they call themselves.

Jo, you say no one was on the beach in 1979 and you also say that you stayed in the parking lot and did not go to the beach. You have previously stated that your claimed 1979 visit was at night.

So have you EVER actually seen Tina Bar?

Robert99

My parent traveled every yr with us kids extensibly and we owned a LARGE farm with with highways on 2 sides. LITTER was not part of our heritage.

We learned early on never to throw things from the car ors into the river or creek. Too many time we had to pick-up litter along the highway and out of the creek beds before going for a swim....

No bubble gum or wrappers out the window, no candy bar wrappers - ZERO tolerance. Duane and I carried a liter bag at all times and there is one in my car now....WHY I remember his throwing what he said was a Candy Bar Wrapper out of the car over that bridge - North of Vancouver - the one that went over to St.Helens, Or.

All he had to do was put it in it - WHY the fricking hell do you think I got SO UPSET about it - I was reading him the riot act.

Then he turns around that same morning and throws a paper bag into the river - with TRASH! GIMME A BREAK!

That is something one does remember - I was very rigid about litter & I still am....I had picked up more than my share of what thoughless individuals tossed out their car windows or abandoned on their picnic or beach party.

A grown man - who never threw things out the window has suddenly become a litter bug - you are damn right I do remember that! I was upset with him. NOT just once but twice within a 2 hr period of time....not to mention all the strange things he did like going down to the river by himself and telling me to STAY in the car on 2 of those occassions.

YOU are DAMN right - things were NOT normal! THAT is WHY I remember them...not because my memory is so remarkable - because the damn trip was ODD from get go...but I DID not know about Cooper. Only vaguely! Had not read anything since 1971 in the newpaper after it happened and the WAR was on the 1st two pages - and a small article on he 3rd page about Cooper....

I over the yrs from 1971 never thought about Cooper until 1979 when Duane made that little remark about Cooper - it didn't mean a damn thing to me....

Duane did a lot of odd things on that trip - but I did NOT ask Question & what Questions I did ask the reply was generic - but, I didn't even ask. I always figured he would tell me when he was ready....I never pryed into his past...for some reason! Now I wish I had asked questions.

Jo, you say no one was on the beach in 1979 and you also say that you stayed in the parking lot and did not go to the beach. You have previously stated that your claimed 1979 visit was at night.

Robert99

:(>:(:|
I HAVE NEVER STATED IT WAS AT NIGHT! WE LEFT SEATTLE VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING & WENT TO ST. HELENS, OR & THEN BACK TO THE INTERSTATE IN WA .

FROM THERE WE WENT TO A PLACE ACROSS FROM THE PDX & THEN TO THE GREEN TANK & THEN BACK TOWARD THE NORTH TO AN INDUSTRIAL AREA & THEN GOING TO TINA'S BAR & THEN TO THE RED LION. AFTER THAT WE CROSSED THE RIVER.

WE ARRIVED IN TAHOE THAT SAME DAY! AFTER SEVERAL OTHER STOPS.

YOU ARE SO TYPICAL OF ALL OF THESE CREEPS WHO MIX THINGS UP & YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART!
HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVER FLY A PLANE?:P

robert99

Robert99

Right about only one thing - I did stay in the car....but from the parking lot the only time he was out of my sight was when he went behind a house you claimed did not exist!

Note I called the Fazio's & spoke to relatives .... 2 individuals & they told me yes there was a house there.

So how come you don't see a house on your ariels? Dated 1971, 1979 and 2001. There was a wire fence just behind the tree line so therefore a remark about looking so many feet behind the tree line - is an out & out lie....figure that one out...with your ariels?

PICK up the phone and make a call! ASK what was there in 1971, 1979 and 2001.

I didn't have to get out of the car to see those things....I believe I did briefly get out of the car to stretch when he got back....I really do not remember. I know he pointed some things out to me.
Too stretch mean only that I opened the car door and stood up.
Not that I went on a tour of the area.:P

Robert99

Duane was a professional jailbird who did not have any qualifications that would be of interest to Air America or Boeing.

Robert99

:o:P:(So says the man who said there was NO house & that JO claimed she was there at night.

Do you know who Duane's family was and who his relatives where? Do you know the name of all of the contractors? Don't be foolish like someone was before when they claimed Boeing did all the manufacturing of every thing used on that plane...they did NOT!

Robert99

I could see the beach from the car at the point the parking lot was in 1979, but I could not see the area behind the house....a house you claimed was not there in 1979.....DUH!

Why not aske the Fazio's for pictures of the area taken in 1979 or before!:P:P:ph34r::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

skyjack71

Robert99

:o:P:(So says the man who said there was NO house & that JO claimed she was there at night.

Do you know who Duane's family was and who his relatives where? Do you know the name of all of the contractors? Don't be foolish like someone was before when they claimed Boeing did all the manufacturing of every thing used on that plane...they did NOT!

Jo, I have not seen ANY post by ANYONE on this thread that claimed Boeing made everything used on the 727 or any of their other aircraft. Who are you claiming made that statement?

Robert99

skyjack71

Robert99

I could see the beach from the car at the point the parking lot was in 1979, but I could not see the area behind the house....a house you claimed was not there in 1979.....DUH!

Why not aske the Fazio's for pictures of the area taken in 1979 or before!:P:P:ph34r::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jo, Why would the pictures taken by the government not show features that you claim are in pictures taken of the same area and at the same time by the Fazio's? Why don't you call NASA and ask them to figure it out? Maybe you have discovered a new law of science, or at least of photography.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, I have not seen ANY post by ANYONE on this thread that claimed Boeing made everything used on the 727 or any of their other aircraft. Who are you claiming made that statement?

Robert99

Well, sweetie go back to the time that Sluggo was posting some where around that time frame.

I kept telling the guys that Sherwin Williams out of Chicago developed the paint for the Boeing & I was told it didn't happen that everything that went into that plane was manufactured by Boeing...I stopped arguing with these guys & just let it go......

Duane's Uncle was the main man with Sherwin Williams & they had a winter home in guess where? Treasure Island, Fl.

I do not have all of the names available to me or at the tip of my tongue, but it was all in this forum. The name of the Uncle & his wife & she remarried and moved to Treasure Island permanently - she & her new husband both died in that area...

Duane told the deputies when he was arrested in Treasure Island that the names of the people he had on a list he knew - HE DID KNOW THEM. He was related to a couple of them.

The deputy considered it some kind of 'hit' list - but it is all in the arrest records of Duane Weber in Treasure Island in 1958 or 1959....I am not going to look up the file - it is in this thread....YOU go find it.

I got tired of arguing with the guys & just let it go....but now that you question my knowledge - YOU FIND IT!

You are like the other egotistical men I have met in my life - you think you know it all & you get so many things wrong...when it come down to the simple things in this case....just like the FBI did NOT investigate Duane Weber's background or they would have known this....

In FACT it was someone on this thread who made me aware of the Treasure Island article & arrest....THE FBI NEGLECTED TO INFORM ME OF THIS. Or perhaps because they had orders to gloss over Weber.

When I saw that article it was a pivitol moment for me....Duane had told me about his life in 3rd person...and I revealed that at that time....it was when I knew Weber had NOT lied to me about things - he just always said "I used to know a guy who..."

That is how he told me about his life...."used to know a guy" and he was talking about himself. That was how he kept his secrets.

I was ready to give up - but to catch the FBI in an out and out deliberate non-disclosure regarding Weber never told to the public or his wife - that is when I got angry and it sealed my mission.

All of the things he told me about he was talking about himself in third person - "I used to know a guy" and that guy was himself.

Robert99

Jo, Why would the pictures taken by the government not show features that you claim are in pictures taken of the same area and at the same time by the Fazio's? Why don't you call NASA and ask them to figure it out? Maybe you have discovered a new law of science, or at least of photography.

Robert99

WHY don't you ask the FBI about that one....I do not control what they supposedly have in their files. The damn house was there in 1971, 1979 and 1991 when I went back out there.

It was white and it had trim on it - perhaps shutters....YOU go to the FAZIO's - they do not know why the FBI has pictures that do not show the house - perhaps the ariel you guys are using has been altered. WHAT was the original source....perhaps Georger.

Well, go to the Vancouver records YOURSELF and see what the ariels show...trust NO one but yourself if you are truely looking for the truths...

Are you SURE that ariel was the original ariel in 1971 & 1979....perhaps it has been altered if it is indeed dated and certified authentic....????

Georger is good about altering things!

"...Flo Schaffner says ALL three of them (stews) were pretty frightened the whole time. I never used the word 'panicked'. I think their heart rates were pretty elevated most of the time, though. You want to quote the record on the descriptions? Geoff Gray was allowed access to the original witness reports taken by FBI agents at the time of the crime. He says they were all over the place..."

1. Geoffrey writes that Tina actually had some smokes with Cooper and was telling jokes, which caught my eye when I read it.

2. Jack Almstad told me that when he came back to use the lavatory during the air time over Seattle, he made a joke to Tina and Danny and they both laughed.

2. I have never read or seen any documentation on Florence where she says that all the flight attendants were "pretty frightened all the time." Can you tell us where your citation is?

BLEVINS: " You want to quote the record on the descriptions? Geoff Gray was allowed access to the original witness reports taken by FBI agents at the time of the crime. He says they were all over the place. The stews each selected a different combo from the FBI's Facial ID Catalog"

my reply Robert, we have been over this before. My second grade son could tell you that the most important descriptions are from those who knew what was going on and spent time with the hijacker and had a reason to remember what he looked like. The other passengers, Bill Mitchell included, had no reason to remember such things. You could give two people a photograph of someone and they would still probably select a different combo from the FBI's Facial ID Catalog. You are trying to suggest that Flo and Tina gave different descriptions of Cooper, when in fact, their descriptions were very close, according to Larry Carr. You like to act like the descriptions are all over the place and that no one really knows the physical description. The FBI obviously put more importance on Flo and Tina's description, and rightfully so. I know of only one person that questions this: you.

BLEVINS: "I still say it might be tough to get it right on a description when you are not only under duress, but the subject is mostly sitting down in the confines of an aircraft cabin"

my reply Do you just suggest this, or do you have some kind of data to support it? Actually, I think the opposite may be true. In an aircraft cabin, there is a ceiling above that can be used as a reference. Sort of like when a tall person is sitting inside a car, their head is closer to the roof of the car and you can tell they are a taller person. Not that this is fact, but if either were true, I would think it easier to gauge someone's height in an aircraft, not the other way around. Further, Tina stood beside Cooper and you never address that when it is brought up. When standing in the confines of an aircraft cabin, is it also hard to tell if the person standing next to you is taller than you? Tina is the same height as Kenny and she said Cooper was taller than her. Only one person questions this: you.

BLEVINS: "I don't know why it amazes you that people can recall things from years ago......When you are trying to gather testimony from people on a day long ago, this is easily done if you have a reference. A 'reference' is an event they can use to associate their memories. For example, if I asked what you were doing on July 26, 1974 and didn't use a reference it might be tough. If I added, "Oh, that's the day the Cessna crashed into City Hall in your hometown there..." Then, the memories would pop up like Orville Redenbacher."

my reply I can remember the day that Elvis died. I was just a kid. I was laying down on the couch at my grandfathers house and the news scrolled across the bottom of the screen (this was back in the 3 channel days) that Elvis had died. I remember my grandfather reading it aloud. I always think back to that day when someone mentions Elvis' death. But, I don't recall much else. I don't remember if my parents were there or not. Or my sister or cousins. I don't remember much else about that day, certainly no details. I don't remember the day before or the day after. 9-11 is the same way. I remember watching the second plane hit and knowing that something was not right. But, I can only remember one of the other people I was watching it with. This was even at work, so the people I was watching it with could only be from a select group, but I just don't remember those details. Why? Because they were not important. I remember the things that were important, like the fact that Elvis had died or the towers got hit. But I don't remember that my grandfather might used to have a toupee that he never wore again after Elvis died. I can remember getting into trouble all of the time. I can specifically remember things I did that caused me to get my ass busted. But were those things before Elvis died? After? I have no idea. But, here's the kicker. One of my strong suits, is that I pay a lot of attention to detail and have a very strong memory. Any time me and my friends are reminiscing about the good old days, they always ask me how I can remember the things that I do. But I remember things like "Todd was the one that picked up the piece of granite from the railroad tracks and bounced it off the hood of a cop car" (true story). But I don't remember things like, "John wasn't there when Todd picked up the piece of granite from the railroad tracks and bounced it off the hood of a cop car". What was important about that story was who did what, not who was not there. No one remembers the small unimportant details over that long of a time frame.

But, now you have a 50 something year old that remembers walking in on Kenny making a fake bomb just days before the hijacking. Maybe it was days after the hijacking. Maybe it was a year after the hijacking. Maybe two or three. But, if you are telling us that her memory is that good, that she remembers this happening just a few days before NORJACK, I'm calling bullshit. Period. While you don't want to back any of your assumptions up with facts, there have been several scientific studies that shows that time definitely alters memories. The fact that you have all of these people on the same page about Kenny missing Thanksgiving dinner is a sure sign of collusion. Over that long of a time period, one would absolutely expect differing accounts of certain events. But everyone on the same page, again, I'm calling bullshit.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

"... By the time they landed in Reno, Mucklow looked pretty ragged, tired, exhausted. Long flight from Minneapolis on a 727, lot of things happened. Lots of responsibility. I have heard that the FBI didn't really get anything out of Mucklow until after she went back to Minneapolis, but that could be another Cooper Urban Myth as well..."

The debriefing in Reno with the crew lasted until 3 am, according to Calame and Rhodes, which puts the debrief at about 4 hours since they landed at 11 pm.

In addition, they state that Tina gave a very comprehensive account of what had transpired. She spoke in even, clear, calm tones.

Parrothead stated:

Further, Tina stood beside Cooper and you never address that when it is brought up. When standing in the confines of an aircraft cabin, is it also hard to tell if the person standing next to you is taller than you? Tina is the same height as Kenny and she said Cooper was taller than her. Only one person questions this: you.

my reply I can remember the day that Elvis died. I was just a kid. I was laying down on the couch at my grandfathers house and the news scrolled across the bottom of the screen (this was back in the 3 channel days) that Elvis had died. I remember my grandfather reading it aloud. I always think back to that day when someone mentions Elvis' death. But, I don't recall much else. I don't remember if my parents were there or not. Or my sister or cousins. I don't remember much else about that day, certainly no details.

:)In my case I was a 39 yr old on her first trip to Wa. My father always thought the best education regarding American History was travel - and we took many ventures.

We were ofter quized on the trip & my father was away pointing out thing and explaining them and telling what it looked like when he was there as a younger man.

When we returned - at school they would ask you what you did that summer....mine were ALWAYS about our trips....or a venture on the river for a family reunion of just lazy days down by the spring.

I will never forget the one time I plagurized parts of my story from one of the pamplets we brought home...my teacher put the article on the bulleting board but said not one word to me - I was so ASHAMED of what I did....and told her what I had done....you can bet I never "borrowed" information about any thing like that ever again. I was totally humiliated.

Why my postings are made with my heart & my mind - they are the thoughts coming out of my own memories of the time and / or event. Yes, at one time you might remember just a little more or perhaps forget some little item - but, it is easy to tell when someone is writing from their memory & their heart if it is genuine or composed.

My memory is starting to fade due to age and health - so you will note I say - I don't remember rather than try to spit out some thing that might be different than I had stated at another time.

Assuredly everyone has false memories & I picked up a couple over the yrs in my Cooper involvement - but, I try to re-examine them and decide which way was it or did I flat out forget.

I have one memory I cannot seem to place - but, it did not regard the trip - just something I did in that first yr after my husband died. Something I do not talk about because I am afraid it is a false memory....I have tried to find the man who was in that memory and without success.

I didn't attempt this until recently and the event happened during the yr after Duane died - it is the one thing I do NOT discuss - because I have NOT been able to verify the event. All of my attempts to locate the man in my memory have come up a blank, because the event was so insignificant. The individuals I thought the memory transpired with do not remember it....because it was NOT significant to their lives.

Had I not have had a specific reason to remember the event - it would just be a memory in the course of a day that was insignificant.

Why is when you want to make a point you copy and paste old posting rather than retell the story....

Blevins - you know why you do that!
What I want to see from you is NO more COPY and paste of OLD writing.

You are so damn afraid of screwing your own story up - that you do a copy and paste and then change a word here and there. When you tell the truth - you do not need to do that!

Sorry Blevins - but I do call you on this or you have memorized every word you ever wrote.....

skyjack71

Why is when you want to make a point you copy and paste old posting rather than retell the story....

Blevins - you know why you do that!
What I want to see from you is NO more COPY and paste of OLD writing.

:)Well Blevins you finally made the first original from scratch post I have seen in a long time.

Below part of what Blevins said:
Give him a big HAND - he really did let go:

"It's not a story. I almost feel like a lawyer doing closing arguments and the case is going to the jury. Only difference is the jury will be the FBI and the media. Not me."

edited to avoid repetition

Referencing other posters in another thread.

"So...you can no longer be trusted to play fair. You brought this on yourselves, you know. So no whining about it is allowed. And if I go over to the alternate site I'm going to see it all again. I don't think I will go there anymore. Your posts there mean nothing to me any longer."

Jo says - MORE FIRE!!
I want to see more FIRE and not the same old crap you have posted day afdter date.

You see the book is over - now tell HOW U FEEL! If you don't you are going to just BUST!

Blevins finally let some steam of and we saw a little fo the man who drive hims....I want to see more of that as we are all tired of the same ole same ole. Good JOB in firing off - do ti somemore.

Duane knew he wants some for to them to share the monty and He did what was importaint fo to do......

My thoughts will not be in order, but I will try to sick around...NOT on Tue or WeD as that is a seriories of test that make take me to a point I wold be about to post fot a long timer.

Last spinal tap I had took my down 2 wks but belive that as the one which bled and kept me in BED for serveral day. NOT an looking forward to another on in a foriegn atmostphere that is going to be a little unusual for me

The end results can make me worse than I am - no sure I want to do it.

This has been comming for a decade just hope the goverment does make it another decade fo hidden crap.

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 recently posted that he had read some of the science fiction stories I've written and thought they were trash. Really? I don't know. Reviewers come in all shapes and sizes and have motivations of one kind or another. But one thing sci-fi guys like to do is to predict the future as best they can (not an easy job) such as what might happen if we continue on our future course as a species:

Blevins, really? From what I have seen of your science fiction writing, you are unable to even predict the past.

So "Most of the penguins died with their eyes closed."??? Shakespeare can relax.

Other things being equal, "what might happen if we continue on our future course as a species" is that the Planet Earth will die a heat death and the human race will have disappeared long before that.

The Laws of Thermodynamics, among the best proven laws in science if not the best, plainly show that. But the oil and gas companies and the people they have bought in Washington, DC deny this and will probably pass a law next year claiming that thermodynamics is not science.

And that is about the case with the ozone matter as well.

Robert99

Tried to make some sense of a post I made last night - it was a BAD day. A very bad day....and today has not been much better - just informative.

Too much is coming at me to fast & I am not ready for it - but, I will handle it.

Blevins I thought perhaps you were seeing the light, but the 2 posting you just made - well, I was wrong!

You (Belvins)are a fictional writer and the things you have contrived are getting ridiculous. You again continue to REPEAT the same ole stuff. You could not see the truth when it was staring you in the face.

All of the yrs you have spent on this not to mention the money is all for nothing....the truth will BLAST you right out of the Cooper story.

I asked you to do some simple things for me and shared them with you, but you knew your story was contrived and you did NOT want to see the true ending to all of this.....

The truth is so unbelievable no one is going to believe it - but, it is going to happen.

Hi all,
I just put up a webpage comparing photos of missing Michigan man Dick Lepsy with the FBI sketches of the Cooper suspect. Lepsy, a married father of four, disappeared October 29, 1969. His car was found a few days later abandoned in an airport parking lot, unlocked, with the keys in the ignition. He was never heard from or seen again. Lepsy and the Cooper suspect share the same height, weight, hair color and eye color. Take a look if you get a chance:
http://www.michiganmysteries.com/#/dick-lepsy-vs-dbcooper/4587446203

Thank you!

The things I have learned in the last few days - have been - well, enlighting.

I revealed somethings about Cooper I had never told & it incriminated other individuals in an indirect way & the other party replied with the following statement which I will end this post with.

"Too much information can be dangerous"

That was the end of the conversation.

I have never told all I knew until the last few days - and I did this because I felt I might not be around to tell the rest of the story....and because I knew I needed vindication and refuse to leave this world without being heard.

A few posting back I revealed the background of the most likely suspect - regarding CAT and AWARE and I did it in a kidding way....but, I was DEAD serious....

The reactions did NOT come from this thread....because you guys are just too caught up in your own thoughts.

I don't feel well, but hope some of you will start to rethink some things.

One example of the changes and rumors over the yrs - such as the name of the man who called Oswald in Ca or Nv when he was on the run. BUT, that is NOT the information that caused the statement to be made...just an example of information that cannot be erased from history....but, some individuals damn sure didn't want Collins connected to Oswald...and went to great extremes to erase the information.

Some forget that I was incommunication with Oswald attorney before Oswald died, but no arrangements could be made for me to speak to Oswald - he was sequestered - for lack of a better word. He died a few weeks later, but I hope his attorney shared my phone call with him.

"Too much information can be dangerous!"