47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

"...It's also cheaper and easier to do that, rather than going in front of a judge, which would cost US money...."

Actually, Bob, the cheapest and easiest thing is to simply make you and Kenny a footnote in my five-hundred page case study of Norjak.

Remember, my book is an investigation of the FBI's investigation of DB Cooper, and you sir haven't even talked to a single case agent or investigator, nor do you write about such. So, you don't bring a whole lot to the table, if you catch my drift.

DUHH! U BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE WITH YOUR SICK & LUSTFUL AND DIRTY REMARKS ABOUT TINA & HER FAMILY,
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"..Whatever. Into the Blast isn't about the FBI's investigation on Cooper. It's about our private investigation into Kenny Christiansen..."

Thanks for clarifying this. It helps me understand what is going on.

I concur with your assessment that your work is more an investigation into KC than DBC.

skyjack71

"...It's also cheaper and easier to do that, rather than going in front of a judge, which would cost US money...."

Actually, Bob, the cheapest and easiest thing is to simply make you and Kenny a footnote in my five-hundred page case study of Norjak.

Remember, my book is an investigation of the FBI's investigation of DB Cooper, and you sir haven't even talked to a single case agent or investigator, nor do you write about such. So, you don't bring a whole lot to the table, if you catch my drift.

DUHH! U BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE WITH YOUR SICK & LUSTFUL AND DIRTY REMARKS ABOUT TINA & HER FAMILY,

So whatcha bringing to the table, Jo? How about a pix? There's more room since it looks like Kenny's bit is gonna be pretty skinny.

ALL OF YOUR FILTY COMMENTS MADE ABOUT TINA & HER FAMILY & ABOUT ME WILL BE HANDLED.

YOU ARE A SMUT WRITER & IT IS TIME TO EXPOSE YOU.

YOU ARE THE MOST DISCUSTING PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN THE COOPER RESEARCH ALONG SIDE OF COOK. IS GALEN FINANCING YOUR EFFORTS?

U MAKE ME SICK!.

U ARE NOTHING BUT A TABLOID WRITER! REMEMBER ALL THE SICK THINGS U SAID ABOUT ME? REMEMBER ALL THE HORRIBLE POST YOU MADE ABOUT ME?

IF YOU CAN'T MANUEVER THE PERSON YOU ARE INTERVIEWING - YOU JUST TURN ON THEM - THAT IS NOT AN OBJECTIVE WRITER OR SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE WRITING ABOUT REAL PEOPLE & REAL CRIME.

HOW MUCH ARE U BEING PAID TO SMOTHER THE TRUTH? HE IS STILL USING YOU!

skyjack71

Well, the truth of the matter is that Duane examined the string that the "dummy" chute was sewn shut with to be sure nobody tampered with it, because it was packed by the guy that trained him for this mission. I personally heard the instructions given to Weber first hand with my own ears. If he followed instructions, which Mac said he did, he jumped with the dummy chute on his back and the money roped to his front with parachute chords. He cut the stitching and rigged up that practice X chute. AND THAT IS A FACT, not speculation. I WAS there at the training and that is what was supposed to happen.

We have read your ridiculous postings and the one above prove you have NO MARBLES left at all.

[:/]Do you understand what a Dummy Chute is? Evidently NOT. I know iota about chutes - but, if Cooper used the Dummy Chute as his main chute he died that night!

:|Before you claimed the Dummy Chute contained jump boots - now you are saying he used it as a back CHUTE...[:/]

Please take you medication and go to bed. WE all know you were NOT involved & THAT McCoy had nothing to do with Cooper other than doing a Copy CAT which failed miserably.

If the rigger WAS involved - the dummy might have contained some kind of locator. PLEASE note that even this is out in left field, but NOT as absurd as the post you made above!

Cooper had NO assurance of where the FEDS would obtain the chutes.

THE ABOVE IS 100% BULL CRAP! You know NOTHING of these subjects, but assume to be an expert. Wild speculation to dilute the absolute TRUTH!

The dummy chute was a decoy filled with a good chute and packed by the same guy who was a "go-to" guy for A-1 perfectly packed chutes during his time in the Air Force. The same guy who packed Weber's chute in the training for Norjak. The same guy who was flying the Northwest aircraft.

McCoy was the implementor and co-planner of Norjak and chose and procured Weber. He had used Weber for previous tasks and was pleased with his service. (Not to be discussed)
McCoy was also Nichols' sergeant in the Army, if that helps you understand the associations.

Weber knew that the FBI would be given the the chute location for their retrieval. The FBI had very little to do, but what responsibility they did have, they screwed up miserably. Took a while to get things straightened out and get the designated set of chutes including the good one marked as a dummy. Earl was the straw man and DID NOT pack the dummy. He stood in for the real packer, the obvious person, the pivot king pin, my "friend" the Hero.

You know so little for being so positive that you know the truth from left field. Makes me think that you are not who you say you are, like Bruce suggested….. bite on that one. I'll take odds on it. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it is perhaps an animated decoy or a duck. 'Fess up. You're a straw stand-in. You overplayed your role. Gotcha!

RobertMBlevins

…..

I'm not a hateful sort, and I think I have a good sense of justice, truth, and the concept of fair play.…...

Ha-ha-ha-ha! And I'm the magic fairy from Never-Neverland. You are one of the most conceited, hateful, dishonest, underhanded persons I know, but I could be wrong. I don't think so. Just my opinion. Georger said so. And I KNOW I have an EXCELLENT sense of justice, truth and fair play. (;D)

I'll rest for another period. Scream at the moon in my absence, I won't hear you.

"...Really? You must have forgotten you sent me the manuscript. I could quote you if you wish. Did you modify that entry in your book? Last time I looked it was still there. Lying about this is pointless, Bruce. I brought this up some time back at Dropzone and you defended that allegation publicly, said you were going with it. You must have forgotten that as well. :S..."

One last time:

What I said, and what I stand by is this:

Kenny Christiansen engaged in "troubling" behavior by inviting at risk youth - runaway boys and young men - to stay at his house in Bonney Lake. He is reported widely, such as by GG, to have given them exotic gifts when he came back from Asia and to take them out to restaurants.

I acknowledge that Geoffrey Gary reports that one kid from Kenny's past, McDonald, now a grown man, stated that he had never been sexually abused by Kenny and knew of no one who had been.

Bobby, I have repeatedly asked YOU how you would characterize Kenny's behavior, and all I heard was that you thought Kenny was a nice guy who was trying to help out some troubled kids.

That minimizes the potential for harm to these young men in my view, and I consider it to be inadequate.

Yes, I know that if Hollywood gets a whiff of Kenny's relationship with young men, your hopes of a MEGA DEAL will probably go out the window.

As I asked you before, if you had a son and he ran away from you, would you want him staying with Kenny Christiansen? If you would, then plant your flag on that belief.

The rest of us will just shake our heads and mutter, the kid was right to run away even if he stayed with a creepy guy. His father is a jerk.

RobertMBlevins

Kenny was one hell of a nice guy. That's how everyone he knew described him, and why Dawn Androsko, even though she strongly suspected Kenny and Bernie were involved in the hijacking clear back in 1972, said she dismissed her suspicions later. Why? Because Kenny was a nice guy, she said....

My previous warning to you about this concerning Amazon, etc still holds. You should at least be a man about it and try defining what you mean by 'troubling behavior'. There are plenty of people out there who try to help local youth in one way or another. Kenny was one of them. In your endless search for sleaze and conjecture, you decided to play the gay card with Kenny and in a roundabout way, say he was a child molester. It's nothing but unsupported sleaze. You missed your real journalistic calling. You should apply for a job as a stringer with the Weekly World News.

parts edited out.

Perhaps if you wouldn't alienate half the people you interview, you might get somewhere. Most of your book consists of previously established facts and contains little new hard evidence on the case outside of guesswork. That is your fault, not mine. :S

:o
Blevins I agree only with the portions of your post I have stated above.

Bruce is BS and he just rides on the coat tails of stories told by others...he interviews people & then does his own twist on things, but I know those individuals kept to facts that are known public facts.

Bruce is so naive it is pathetic - the individuals are just telling him facts that were public record...just to get him off their backs. The individuals providing interviews just want this to be over with - & most do not have a clue what the truth really is.

Bruce has a way of reporting things in a way that make most of HIS Cooper story repulsive - perhaps because I just happen to know how pathetic Bruce really is as I experienced his obtuse tactics myself.

When Bruce is NOT told what he wants to hear or thinks he is entitle to - He makes that person a victim with his horrid writings such as he has done with Kenny, Tina, the co-pilot, Himmelsbach - but, Hately only obliged him to get it over with as did the other guy.

If anyone refuses to stand up to his repulsive tactics as I did he uses his pen to assault the person. Note in his writing who he assaults...those who refuse to co-operate with his sick and repulsive ways and are aware of how he will twist the interview for his own purpose.

No need to look any further than this thread & the other site to see how SICK Bruce is - the pen is his sword.....when he does NOT get his way...he behaves like a 5 yrs old.

I really think that Bruce attempted to interview Cossey and Cossey was having NONE of it. There are individuals who feel they may have been responsible for what happened to Cossey.... I will NEVER elaborate on that.

Personally I think Cossey was killed because he had a quick temper...and could be very short with his retorts. Remember that Cossey was a teacher - and he was respected for his expertise in his field. Some individuals do NOT know when to back away & push too hard.

His death may have been the results of a heated argument with an individual who accidentally caused his death.....that is my opinion because I knew Cossey well enough to know he took no BS off of anyone. He was even heated on the phone one time with me, but I apologized & told him I would not bother him any more & thanked him for his time.

The results was that he sent me some pictures & information I was looking for with a very nice letter. I thanked him for that information with a Thank You card. I kept the chute information with pictures & still treasure the note & the pictures he sent.... pics of hardware and chutes...with his notations...I have NEVER abused his helping me by saying unkind things about him....

Just remembering how Bruce acted makes me sick to my stomach! How he treated me and how he treated other VICTIMS of Cooper should NEVER to tolerated. No family member or crew member should ever have to tolerate his presence....and the freedom of the press allows him to write SICK things about those individuals with
no repercussions...

Verbal assaults should be treated just like physical assaults. Just wait :o BS will jump on top of that statement with one of his retorical postings. If he played monopoly with Duane - he would go to jail and stay in jail....think about what the other inmates would do with BS's smirky ways....Big guy or not - Bruce would then learn what it is to be a VICTIM.

I will try to make another post this evening or tomorrow - I have to move on.....I know what I need to know now, but I agree with others about not destroying lives...

The need to exploit others is unnecessary when you know the truth.

Bruce, how dare you take a few known facts about Kenny Christiansen, and try to insinuate that those facts are an indication that he engaged in some sort of criminal behavior!!

No one else would dare do such a thing!!!
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Blevins reply to Bruce:

You are simply engaging in speculation and outright sleaze without a shred of evidence to support your 'troubling behavior' scenario.

The bottom line is simple here. Since Kenny was known to be gay, you are automatically assuming he molested runaway boys. It's garbage, pure and simple. Let me know when you locate just one person to back up your trash. I wouldn't count on it though. Kenny was one hell of a nice guy.

Part edited out that I do not consider necessary to make the point.

My previous warning to you about this concerning Amazon, etc still holds. You should at least be a man about it and try defining what you mean by 'troubling behavior'. There are plenty of people out there who try to help local youth in one way or another. Kenny was one of them. In your endless search for sleaze and conjecture, you decided to play the gay card with Kenny and in a roundabout way, say he was a child molester. It's nothing but unsupported sleaze. You missed your real journalistic calling. You should apply for a job as a stringer with the Weekly World News.

Again edited out to get to the point

Perhaps if you wouldn't alienate half the people you interview, you might get somewhere. Most of your book consists of previously established facts and contains little new hard evidence on the case outside of guesswork. That is your fault, not mine. :S

Blevins if you had left out the personal objectives which is promotion of your own suspect - I would proclaim your statements about Bruce Smith to be very accurate and I form this opinion thru personal experience with this man on and off of the thread.

He is the RUDEST, MOST OBTUSE and ATTENTION HUNGRY person I have had the displeasure of having to deal with in Cooper World in over an 18 yr period of time.

ParrotheadVol

Bruce, how dare you take a few known facts about Kenny Christiansen, and try to insinuate that those facts are an indication that he engaged in some sort of criminal behavior!!

Thank you so very much for the back-up on this issue. I really HATE Bruce & his tactics - but, there was nothing I could do about it.

What I can do is CALL him down on the things he writes that are totally inappropriate.

Bruce does NOT know how to put himself in the 60's & 70's regarding Kennys life. I have relatives who are gay & I am very proud of them.

Even in the 90's it was an issue families wanted to go away...

There is NO proof of any inappropriate behaviour by friends or family members regarding Kenny. I therefore feel that Blevins played a card he should NOT have played.

Blevins took Seniors & directed them and peppered their words and reactions regarding Kenny. I also know why Blevins focused on this subject.

Kenny died after 1990, but I do not know the exact date...but 2 individuals who knew Kenny came to see Weber. Duane asked specifically "How is Kenny doing".
The visitors came from WA and horses and Twisp was mentioned by Duane regarding the individuals.

That visit & that statement above proved to me - that the person who posted in the 101 was either Blevins or the PI. I believe it was Porteous as the man indicated he was a PI. I did print it out, but do not know if I kept it after I remarried - got rid of a lot of STUFF when I remarried.

One of the individuals in the Cooper Saga over the yrs paid me compliment in the last few day.

Seems like I have been able to uncover things - NO one ever expected to be uncovered. Some of these things I do NOT write about.

I believe COSSEY was killed, but that was MY opinion before they annouced it....I state this because of something I personally experienced...in the days after Cossey's death. Something that caused me to contact the FBI & caused me to be put on alert.

I was told in the last few days that too much information can be very dangerous.

I had been making enquires in the Portland area regarding the name of a man in the Portland area who had died between 1962 and 1979...using a range without a pin point. I had researched this before coming up blank....now there are lots of things available on the computer regarding deaths in certain location & times - really works.

I believe PORTEOUS was a loose cannon ball - or he knew who Cooper was or thought he did. He was posting on 101 using it as bait to see how much I knew, but it was Blevins who took the bait, but at a later date.

Porteous misjudged me & his objective was only to profit off of a story about Cooper...he was probably responsible for the brother Lyle going to the media....perhaps Lyle took the bait and Porteous had his hook.

Blevins do not comment on this...you only know half of the story - you have been used. It took 2 tries for Porteous to finally place his hook....frankly I think the seed regarding Kenny was made first to Lyle the brother - and then Lyle went with it and that is when Blevins got sucked in.

The seed was planted and it grew and grew and GREW!

I am NOT going to allow you to pull me into this again - you consistently just keep on repeating the same old same old...you never show any proof - because you have no proof...you know you have conceived to deceive...

In the original 101 - the man ID'd himself as a PI. The man on the 101 did not sound like you - by that I mean the way you write.

I thought it might have been you since get go - because of the things you said - same as the PI on 101 said...remember how I have 3rd degreed you on certain phrases? Then you back off on Paradise!

The Paradise Park & the woman who rode horses....since you have been consistent - it was the PI posting there...he forgot he sent me a message.....duh!

I was keying in PI's because the FBI was not doing anything - that is how I found 101...by keying Cooper and Private Investigators.

At that time I did NOT have a clue what I was doing...just searching for someone to help me and to find out what I could on D.B.Cooper.

As for Geetsman. I did not know the last name just her first name...and the man she was with had a relative who lived in the Panhandle!

He had drove down & she flew down...he was picking her up at the shop....she must have taken a taxie to the shop, but if was not very far. That man may not have been Mr. Geestman.

YOU never provided me with a picture of her from around that time...I can assure you that even if you jumble up pictures of other women from 1990 to 1993 that I will be able to pick her out...she was still dying her hair at that time!

WHY have you not asked the family about her appearance during that time & about the suit - a color I will never forget?

Because it will blow your story apart!

The suit she was wearing that day in Pensacola - Not Blue & Not Green - the most unique color I had ever seen & it was tailored - why I thought she was a sales rep.

I sent you a slight history about the individuals they would know in common & YOU never ever replied...there is only one reason you would not do so - you knew you had not been 100% truthful and you did NOT talk to your 'witnesses' to ask them about the family names & connections.

"Kenny died on July 30, 1994" that would be why Duane asked about Kenny & he did say the name Kenny. He already knew Kenny was sick....

This would be between 1991 & 1993 - when they came to FL. I narrowed down the time frame for you!:)
As for Porteous & 101 this was after 2002 and before 2007 (I know I was already remarried). I was able to narrow that down for you also. Precisely why would two PI's zero in on Paradise & horses & Cooper - slim chance of that unless they were the same....

2007 MIGHT be the 1st time you & Porteous spoke - but he had his BAIT hanging out there WAY before that...!

There has been quite a big stir about what I wrote, what I've written, and what I'm gonna write about Kenny. (And how I should write it...)

Rest assured. I have reviewed my chapter on Kenny's alleged confession, and here's what I think are the salient points on his candidacy to be DB Cooper, and the investigation into that possibility:

Chapter 18

The near-confession of Kenny Christiansen

Kenneth Christiansen did not directly confess to being DB Cooper, but his brother Lyle thinks he might have on his death bed in the mid-1990s.

Lyle says that as Kenny lay dying of cancer he motioned for his younger brother to come close. Kenny then reportedly whispered, “There is something that I have to tell you…” but he never finished the message before hovering family members gushed words of encouragement and faith.

Lyle didn’t make any connection to DB Cooper until much later, and around 2005 he launched the crusade to learn the truth of his brother by contacting a New York City private investigator named Skipp Porteous. That association led to author Geoffrey Gray, who followed with a profile on Christenson that was published in New York Magazine in 2007, titled, “Unmasking DB Cooper.”

Gray followed up his magazine piece with "Skyjack - The Hunt for DB Cooper," which is one of the major works in the Cooper literature.

Lyle’s outreach also spurred Porteous to co-author a separate work with Robert M. Blevins. Together they created "Into the Blast- The True Story of DB Cooper."

Adding to this interest, in 2011 the History Channel aired a Brad Meltzer’s Decoded episode that posed Christiansen as DB Cooper based upon Blevins’ and Porteous’ findings In fact, Blevins appeared briefly in the telecast.

However, by 2014 co-author Skipp Porteous dropped out of the picture due to health reasons, and Robert M Blevins is sole bearer of the torch for Kenny Christiansen.

All the written works on Christiansen seem to be based on solid research – certainly Gray’s - but they offer only circumstantial evidence. The central theme is that Ken Christiansen had a lot of money after 1971, but no obvious means of creating the funds.

For example, Blevins reports that Ken bought his house in Bonney Lake, WA for $16,500 in cash in early 1972, despite earning only $215 per week working for Northwest Orient Airlines. At the same time, Kenny loaned an additional $5,000 to a friend.

Further, at his death Kenny left an inheritance that included a stamp and coin collection valued at over $300,000, plus a checking account with nearly $25,000. His savings account had $186,000, plus his tax returns reveal that he never claimed over $20,000 in income.

However, these claims of financial bounty are intensely questioned. Several sleuths at the DZ, such as Mr. Shutter, Robert 99 and Georger, soundly rebuke Robert Blevins for his wildly inaccurate reporting of Christiansen’s wealth. By 2014 Blevins even reduced the value of the stamps and coins to $30,000, and seems to acknowledge that Christiansen did not buy his house for cash.

Nevertheless, Lyle Christiansen thinks that his brother is DB Cooper, and used the $200,000 ransom as seed money to buy property, and later reaped the traditional rewards of land development.

What is known, however, is that Ken Christianson was a former Northwest Orient mechanic, flight attendant, and in November 1971 a purser who supervised all the flight attendants on his plane, exclusively flying routes to the Orient.

Additionally, he had been a paratrooper in WWII, was by most accounts a loner, and had lived alone in the Tacoma suburb of Bonney Lake.

However, Christiansen invited runaway boys and young men to stay at his home in Bonney Lake for extended periods of time, as revealed by Geoffrey Gray. Gray interviewed one of the young men, who said that Kenny was generous with his money, returning with gifts from his travels overseas and treating him to meals in restaurants.

Despite the eyebrows raised by Christiansen’s questionable parenting skills, the young man who stayed at Kenny’s home told Gray - and Blevins in a follow-up interview - he had never been sexually molested by Kenny and knew no one who had. However, neither author reveals what these at-risk kids did at Kenny’s home when he was gone for extended periods of time.

As for the skyjacking, Gray wrote in his article that Flight 305 stewardess Florence Schaffner said the photographs he showed her of Christiansen “were the closest in resemblance to Cooper than any of the suspects she’s ever seen.”

Yet, Christiansen was 5’8” and although reported to be 170 pounds in 1971 he appears heavier in pictures. He was also noticeably pale-skinned, and did not possess the “olive” skin tone reported by eye witnesses. Additionally, his eye color was hazel, and not the deep brown as reportedly by Florence.

However, he was a Raleigh smoker.

Further, no one has been able to corroborate Gray’s claim of what Schaffner has said because Flo refuses to talk to any journalists or researchers since Geoffrey’s announcement.

But Blevins writes that Kenny’s best friend, Bernie Geestman, worked at Boeing during the late 1960s when they conducted skydiving exercises with 727s, and suggests that this is how Christiansen learned the parachuting metrics of the airplane.

Yet, despite being a paratrooper in WW II, his letters home convey a sense of anxiety about jumping.

Adding to the uncertainly, Blevins interviewed a number of Christiansen’s close associates for Into the Blast, and it seems that they were trying diligently to cover-up some secret, especially Bernie. But what that secret may be is unknown.
At the very least, Kenny and Geestman were each other’s alibis for missing Thanksgiving Day dinner in 1971. Their whereabouts have never been explained, but Blevins and Porteous espouse that Bernie was the getaway man to Kenny’s skyjacking.

Curiously, after the hijacking Christiansen remained at Northwest Orient for over twenty years, flying NWO routes twice-monthly to Asia, mostly Tokyo, Hong Kong and the Philippines. Blevins claims that maintaining employment at the airlines was a clever place to hide, but it’s a scenario that seems implausible to most researchers.

In 2012, Tina Mucklow gave an interview with the Eugene Weekly – not about DB Cooper – but about her NWO experiences in general and she said she flew Northwest routes to Asia until 1981, which suggests that she would have met her ersatz hijacker sometime in that period.

Kenny also did not seem to be a guy who could convincingly pull off his threat to blow up an airplane.

“He’d never hurt anyone,” Lyle told me.

Lyle described his brother as a sensitive kid - working in the garden with his mother and avoiding competitive sports, except for long-distance running.

It is widely believed that the FBI has ruled-out Kenny Christiansen as DB Cooper, allegedly calling the Blevins-Porteous work, “Into the Trash.” But Blevins, who posts voluminously at the DZ, maintains that the Bureau has not dismissed his suspect.

The FBI has not made any public statement regarding Kenny Christiansen as the skyjacker, nor do they seem to be conducting any substantive investigation of this suspect.

ParrotheadVol

Outrageous, isn't it. (smile).

It's almost like calling someone a killer, or a skyjacker...

None of us like to be accused of things that we are not guilty of. I would certainly not like to be accused of hijacking a plane and threatening to murder several innocent people. I would certainly not like to be accused of being a child molester. I would hope that after I am gone, that I would also not be accused of either. Why? It's simple. True or not, Some people hear these type of things a believe them.

I do not know Kenny Christiansen or have enough knowledge about him to suggest that he was a child molester. I hope for the sake of several once young boys, that he was not. But if I had a gay neighbor that took in young boys, I can assure you that the first contact he made with my son would be his last. It does look questionable. Doesn't mean it is though. Hopefully, it was perfectly innocent behavior.

But, it does beg a question. Suppose, perhaps even assume, that Kenny was neither a child molester or Dan Cooper. How do you think that he would have responded to each allegation? Who would he be more pissed off at? Bruce, for merely repeating what was in Gray's book and never really made a full accusation...OR Blevins, who has co-authored a book, spent countless hours on websites posting messages and posting videos, and trying to transform his accusations into a movie? If truly innocent of all of this, who has done the most damage to Kenny's reputation. Also, simply because ones friends and family also make these accusations, don't make them any more right or alleviate any guilt from making these claims.

Robert likes to say that Kenny was either Cooper or he wasn't. I tend to put it this way: The Kenny story is either true, or it's slander.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

None of us like to be accused of things that we are not guilty of. I would certainly not like to be accused of hijacking a plane and threatening to murder several innocent people. I would certainly not like to be accused of being a child molester. I would hope that after I am gone, that I would also not be accused of either. Why? It's simple. True or not, Some people hear these type of things a believe them.

I do not know Kenny Christiansen or have enough knowledge about him to suggest that he was a child molester. I hope for the sake of several once young boys, that he was not. But if I had a gay neighbor that took in young boys, I can assure you that the first contact he made with my son would be his last. It does look questionable. Doesn't mean it is though. Hopefully, it was perfectly innocent behavior.

But, it does beg a question. Suppose, perhaps even assume, that Kenny was neither a child molester or Dan Cooper. How do you think that he would have responded to each allegation? Who would he be more pissed off at? Bruce, for merely repeating what was in Gray's book and never really made a full accusation...OR Blevins, who has co-authored a book, spent countless hours on websites posting messages and posting videos, and trying to transform his accusations into a movie? If truly innocent of all of this, who has done the most damage to Kenny's reputation. Also, simply because ones friends and family also make these accusations, don't make them any more right or alleviate any guilt from making these claims.

Robert likes to say that Kenny was either Cooper or he wasn't. I tend to put it this way: The Kenny story is either true, or it's slander.

Wow, Parrot Head. Now you're insinuating that I'm a slanderer, and I DON'T like it.

There are a couple elements of slander that you have to consider before you throw the term in my direction.

One is malice, the desire to harm someone else through statements verbal or written. I don't think I've written about Kenny with any malice. Some disagree with me, and equate being not nice as basically the same thing as malice.

Another element is truthfulness. Is anything I have written about Kenny not true? If so, what is it?

As for Kenny's status as a free-lance, ad-hoc foster daddy, well in my judgement he was very irresponsible in how he approached the needs of these kids. Sure they needed a place to stay, and Kenny sounds like a great buddy who brings treats and goodies. But it does sound like classic grooming behavior. Okay, he didn't touch anybody, and I accept that but my eyes are raised and concerned.

Just as importantly, where was daddy when Kenny was winging to Tokyo? Who watched out for these kids? Leaving at risk youth unattended is not right.

To me, the whole scenario in Bonney Lake does not sound healthy or wise.

That's the perspective I write from, and if anyone has a problem with that, well, then live with it.

As for Kenny being a hijacker. No way, Jose, and apparently the FBI feels the same way despite what Bobby says that Freddy Gutt says, etc.....

BruceSmith

***None of us like to be accused of things that we are not guilty of. I would certainly not like to be accused of hijacking a plane and threatening to murder several innocent people. I would certainly not like to be accused of being a child molester. I would hope that after I am gone, that I would also not be accused of either. Why? It's simple. True or not, Some people hear these type of things a believe them.

Wow, Parrot Head. Now you're insinuating that I'm a slanderer, and I DON'T like it.

There are a couple elements of slander that you have to consider before you throw the term in my direction.

One is malice, the desire to harm someone else through statements verbal or written. I don't think I've written about Kenny with any malice. Some disagree with me, and equate being not nice as basically the same thing as malice.

Another element is truthfulness. Is anything I have written about Kenny not true? If so, what is it?

As for Kenny's status as a free-lance, ad-hoc foster daddy, well in my judgement he was very irresponsible in how he approached the needs of these kids. Sure they needed a place to stay, and Kenny sounds like a great buddy who brings treats and goodies. But it does sound like classic grooming behavior. Okay, he didn't touch anybody, and I accept that but my eyes are raised and concerned.

Just as importantly, where was daddy when Kenny was winging to Tokyo? Who watched out for these kids? Leaving at risk youth unattended is not right.

To me, the whole scenario in Bonney Lake does not sound healthy or wise.

That's the perspective I write from, and if anyone has a problem with that, well, then live with it.

As for Kenny being a hijacker. No way, Jose, and apparently the FBI feels the same way despite what Bobby says that Freddy Gutt says, etc.....

Bruce -
When I say that the Kenny story is either "true, or it is slander", I am referencing the DB Cooper allegations. I do not consider anything you wrote as libelous or slanderous in any way. As I said, I won't make accusations about the man, but I wouldn't let my son hang out with him either. The point I was making was that Mr. Blevins has done much to attack the character of Kenny Christiansen, while you put forth a couple of facts about him while making no final judgement. I was trying to convey the fact that there was nothing wrong with what you wrote. Perhaps I did a poor job with that.

[The original RobertMBlevins pontifications were addressed to Bruce Smith. Some of Blevins silly claims have been omitted for the sake of brevity.]

Blevins writes:

You are pissed off because we're working a deal on a possible film naming Kenny as the hijacker.

R99 replies:

You have repeatedly claimed that you don't know if KC is the hijacker or not. Now you are saying the film, if made, will name KC as the hijacker.

Blevins ability to claim two different things at the same time, presumably with a straight face, is remarkable.

Blevins writes:

Even though we tried to assist you on your still non-existent book. An idea you rejected.

R99 replies:

Bruce, don't let Blevins, or any of his flunkies, "assist" you with your book in any manner. Blevins book on KC indicates only that Blevins doesn't have the slightest idea of how to do research. And his "science fiction" writings that I have read are pure garbage.

Blevins writes:

You are afraid we might actually be right. That is a given. And because of that, you are willing to try and do damage control by pulling every shit thing you can think of from your hat. Like Georger, and Robert99 (sometimes), you feel obligated to do that even if it hurts your credibility. You don't consider that addressing issues honesty actually ADDS to credibility, rather than subtracting from it.

R99 replies:

Blevins, there is no reason for anyone to fear that you might be correct about KC. Ever single person that has objectively examined KC has rejected him as being Cooper. And KC being 4 inches shorter than Cooper and having the wrong eye color are just starters. Your "research" has not produced a single thing to support your claims about KC. And that is a given.

Blevins writes:

Learn to distinguish what is important in the Cooper case from what is not, instead of spouting out barf in efforts to discredit...especially when you have no proof and are forced to admit you are wrong...while at the same time weaseling to the same allegations on Christiansen.

Frankly, it is pathetic on your part.

R99 replies:

Blevins, your statements just above fit you perfectly. But you haven't learned a thing. And that makes YOU pathetic.

Robert99

" Bruce -
When I say that the Kenny story is either "true, or it is slander", I am referencing the DB Cooper allegations. I do not consider anything you wrote as libelous or slanderous in any way. As I said, I won't make accusations about the man, but I wouldn't let my son hang out with him either. The point I was making was that Mr. Blevins has done much to attack the character of Kenny Christiansen, while you put forth a couple of facts about him while making no final judgement. I was trying to convey the fact that there was nothing wrong with what you wrote. Perhaps I did a poor job with that.

Thanks, Parrot Head.

We're good. Go Vols.

(I lived in Nashville for a spell...and one of my favorite athletes is RA Dickey. I loved his book, too. Why the Mets traded him is craziness.)

Today is a very sad day in Cooper World.

Bill Mitchell called me today to say that he wants no further contact with me or anyone else in the DB Cooper story.

Apparently Jo contacted him this weekend to complain about what I had written regarding what Bill had said about Jo and Duane.

Madness must be respected, and I have certainly learned a painful lesson today about how powerful - and destructive - the Vortex can be.

As a result, I will be reducing my involvement here.

Individuals who claim they had to go to the other site for the wrong reasons.

Yet, 2 individuals who post on the other place only come here to trash Blevins...this thread is not about Blevins and Kenny - it is about Cooper.

If you guys would let up maybe the thread could stay on target, but this is about numbers & money & why the other place was done...some of them do NOT want the truth about the flight to be known.

How they can obviously support their flight path findings & money theory thing is for the birds. Many of them claim knowledge they do not really have.

I have a copy of the flight path - it is very large and sent in 3 parts...very detailed...it has the route and the times and the locations all marked very specifically...I am going to start posting by times the path of the plane.

Now I do not know how to do co-ordinates and these maps are too LARGE for me to scan.

I am requesting the discussion of suspects be abstained from so an intelligent & fact finding discussion can take place about the flight.

NO discussions about suspects or negative slashing at others.

Before this case can be solved it has be know the exact path as per the FBI and the AIRLINES.

Documented path and using language all can understand and taking segments of the map portions to be discussed as we progress...Someone else with have to post the map sections as I cannot....

IT is time this was done without any corruption between personalities...

BruceSmith

Today is a very sad day in Cooper World.

Bill Mitchell called me today to say that he wants no further contact with me or anyone else in the DB Cooper story.

That's a total bummer. I am 1000% sure Mr. Mitchell would have identified Dick Lepsy as the Cooper suspect. Now we will never know. Thanks Jo, for souring the milk for the rest of us. I'm sure after a couple statements about D-Web gluing his ears to his head, Mitchell went "Red Alert, Shields Up!":S

On the brighter side, here is a link to a new article about everybody's favorite Cooper suspect, Dick Lepsy:
http://www.northernexpress.com/michigan/article-6677-without-a-trace.html

Enjoy!

I am enlisting the help of the AIRFORCE...you guys do know I live between several bases.

Naval Air Station to the West.
Whiting (mostly helicopters)
Eglin
Hurlbert

I do NOT know how to explain these maps - but, obviously what has been tooted by Robt 99 is a little different than these maps - but, they appear to be the SAME maps being used by Robt99.

Since the NO is on them I have to assume they came from the same source...but, some place there is another set of maps...the ones Sluggo seemingly lost...and ended up with the ones with the NO on them.

The originals did NOT have the NO on them....

Sluggo sent the orginals on a disk which will NOT open....He had the same problem and had hoped what he sent me was not corrupted...but, like his set - they did not open. This was yrs ago.

In South Wa. the plane was EAST of Vancouver and in the suburbs of that area...and made a sharp turn just NorthEast of there....

The plane crossed the riiver near the PDX which would be approx 2 miles north West of the PDX.

This map shows the flight path crossing the river about 1 1/2 to 2 miles EAST of the interstate.

Another abrupt turn was made North and east above the Vancouver suburbs limits.

Can't read what is written there but like ngreen the ink markings cover up the first part of that word....this was at 20:16

This is the fartherest SOUTH possible reaction for the aftway experience but at what point did they feel the curtesy.

The most likely is North of the 20:15 location.

The 20:15 point was most likely for the stairway to pop back up creating the surge the crew felt.

This point was the sharpest turn the plane made - but Cooper jumped before that - he was already on the aftway & the curtesey was the aft way popping up.

The Curtesey was most likely made be caused by the shift of the direction with the wind that made the aftway move up.

Cooper had exited some where between 2011 and 2014. The elavation changed between 2011 & 2014 and the pilot pulled back on his speed around 20:12. He wanted to give Cooper the edge to get him off of that plane.

There was wind and rain and cross directional wind and a change of speed. You have to work with ALL of that.

This is my theory from what little I know about planes, chutes, winds, and the aft stairs....seriously doubt Cooper was on board when the curtesy happened...it happened because of the winds & the excelleration & the turn at 20:15. Cooper was already gone!

Use logic and you know Cooper did not jump into the river or in Vancouver....he would have been seen. I was bad weather, but people were watching & it was still early evening....Rain or no rain...Cooper was gone before the 20:15 and he was North of Orhards .......

Use a little logic and this was the map the searchers were using - that was clear for an actual photo posted on this thread...of men on the ground.