47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...Look...I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I got up this morning and took another look (I should know better) at the alternate site.

Half or more of the damn posts over there lately have my name attached to them in one way or another. If you guys have questions, why don't you email me directly or ask them here? My name is thrown around there so much I should start asking for royalties. B|..."

Half or more?

Really, Bobby, that's overstating it a bit. I can see that math was never your strong suit.

It's true that Georger went on a "Bobby Blevs" tirade after he left here, which is bizarre, and Shutter had to impose a two-post per day limit on the Big G, but a gander at today's posts show that you're not even mentioned once.

Even if you go back a few pages in most categories, you're zip.

So, I suggest you keep your day job and don't bank on those royalty checks coming in any time soon.

Know what I mean?

dbcooperforum.com for those who are wondering what the f..k we are talking about.

No cat washing here. :)
A thought came to mind earlier. I don't think there's any kind of correlation and I'm not a cigarette expert, but maybe somebody has some knowledge about brands. Dick Lepsy's cigarette of choice was "Chesterfield Kings". The brand started to decline in the late 1960s is what I understand.

Attached is an image comparing the hairline, forehead and eyes of Lepsy and Cooper. Happy Thanksgiving Eve all!

Blevins gave Bruce GOOD advice about his supposed upcoming interview...

;)Sailshaw should go by himself and with his wife, but leave Bruce behind. You Sailshaw will regret having Bruce along. If you go by yourself - you might get some decent answers...

Sailshaw might connect with Ralph, but NOT Bruce. Ralph is probably already aware Bruce tells things that are NOT true when he puts it in writing and presents it to the public. He is probably appalled by Bruce's and Galen's actions regarding Tina. Galen set Bruce up to take the heat! Yet, Galen was the one who emailed me the picture.

I am going to do ONE more post later tonight...it is the anniversary Thanksgiving Eve.

I will provide you a clue! Riggers Field. I thought I was looking for a jumpsite sometime ago when I was told this - it didn't make sense & now it makes all the sense in the world!

Riggers & towers & jumpers & AWARE? Are they connected?

NOTE: I did not say Chute Riggers!
It does mean, I owe individuals who contacted me over the yrs offering suggestions of where to look for Duane's past an apology - I like the FBI did NOT get it!

Was Duane just a Dumb crook who always got caught according to the background the FBI provided to me?

I kept telling you guys that WEBER had uncanny abilities & skills. The FBI looked in all the wrong places & they never contacted the right individuals....like myself they did not see the connection and he was using the name John Collins...and it was war time.

Think CAT!

Blevins this has NO reference to you bathing your cat - the vision in my head made me smile - I only tried to wash a cat ONE time. What was more was the coincidence - I came to the thread to talk about CAT and you have a story about bathing your cat.

Use baby wipes with aloe. It won't make them sick or upset & they get to liking it....and remind you if you forget. Just leave the plastic container near their favorite place, but be sure it is sealed tight.

:ph34r::D;)
Just so happens that CAT is a clue to the background of Weber - one the FBI has ignored or just did NOT think feasible because of his criminal record.

How timely - your cat and CAT enters the Cooper Story. Like I said I had to smile and I had spent a few hour dealing with the knowledge I had just digested. It was something Duane talked about & others tried to tell me yrs ago....I just did not get the connection.

23 yrs @60 K - that should be about 3 million! If I worked in a government office from 1969 to 2014 that is about what I would be vested for in 23 yrs. Bummer - not worth it because of the penalties with insurance and SS.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

You forgot to preface it with 'the'. It's in the address.

If Shutter had to place a limit on Blevins-related posts there, this should be telling you something...;)

My cat video is finished, but I won't be uploading to YouTube until this evening.

It does. What it tells me is that Georger hates your guts.

The rest of us are more restrained....and busy with other thoughts.

NMIWrecks

No cat washing here. :)
A thought came to mind earlier. I don't think there's any kind of correlation and I'm not a cigarette expert, but maybe somebody has some knowledge about brands. Dick Lepsy's cigarette of choice was "Chesterfield Kings". The brand started to decline in the late 1960s is what I understand.

Attached is an image comparing the hairline, forehead and eyes of Lepsy and Cooper. Happy Thanksgiving Eve all!

There is a special aspect to the Raleigh's.

If you read Band of Brothers, you will realize how and why Raleigh's became the cigarette of "choice" for airborne troops, especially the 101st. To smoke a Raleigh was a signature moment - I'm an airborne trooper and you're not.

Nicotine-tarred fingers and Raleigh's tell us a little about DBC.

"...Blevins gave Bruce GOOD advice about his supposed upcoming interview..."

Well, I suppose everybody would like me to be nicer. But let me ask you this:

1. Was Jesus always nice?
2. Okay, that might stick in your craw a bit, so how about this:

Was Henry VIII nice, or his daughter, Elizabeth?
Winston Churchill?
Woodward and Bernstein?
Bob Dylan?
DB Cooper?

Is Ralph Himmelsbach being nice when he charges $600 for an interview from a guy who gets 800 bucks a month in social security?

That said, I've had three wives and one mother ask me why I can't be nicer. So, I get it that I'm a little rough around the edges.

Bottom Line though, is: do you like reading what I write?

Nice Test: Who's the nicest in the DZ?

That's right folks, it's time to vote for your favorite poster at the DZ in terms of niceness:

Here are the top ten posters of the last few weeks. Rank in order of niceness:

1. Robert Blevins
2. Jo Weber
3. Cousin Brucie
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. EVick
6. Robert 99
7. Parrot Head
8. 377
9. Sailshaw
10. Mr. Shutter

BruceSmith

Nice Test: Who's the nicest in the DZ?

That's right folks, it's time to vote for your favorite poster at the DZ in terms of niceness:

1. Robert Blevins
2. Jo Weber
3. Cousin Brucie
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. EVick
6. Robert 99
7. Parrot Head
8. 377
9. Sailshaw
10. Mr. Shutter

Here's my vote:

1. 377
2. EVick
3. Parrot
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. Robert 99
6. Shut
7. Sail
8, 9, 10: 3-Way tie for last place: Jo, Bobby and me.

BruceSmith

***Nice Test: Who's the nicest in the DZ?

1. Robert Blevins
2. Jo Weber
3. Cousin Brucie
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. EVick
6. Robert 99
7. Parrot Head
8. 377
9. Sailshaw
10. Mr. Shutter

Here's my vote:

1. 377
2. EVick
3. Parrot
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. Robert 99
6. Shut
7. Sail

Bruce, there is something wrong with your methodology if you rate me as being "nicer" than Shutter.

Robert99

Completely off topic:

Over the yrs there have been other posters - informative, polite & analytical which is a goal all should trive for rather than bickering - but, there are certain ones that can't be nice at all & I see NO reason in naming them.

They know who they are!

I came back tonight to say I would not be posting tonight because I do NOT feel well at all. Plus there is nothing to prove anymore as some of you will soon find out.

As for the River find - why are you guys wasting your time & making up 'facts' - there is no reason for that other than to redirect readers away from the truths.

How many of you were on that river with FAZIO's & Himmelsbach & a crew. Did Mr. Fazio show you where the money was found?

Why have not any of you approached the FBI regarding the documents on the find? For individuals who are supposedly in the know - you do NOT know where the MONEY was found? It was recorded with the FBI & by Palmer....the exact location,but for reasons only you river guys know you have to move the location to the waters edge.

The major players in the Cooper solution like myself have failing health & can no longer continue the battle with GEEKS and SELF SERVERS whose only goal is attention to themselves or to hide their intention by diversion.

I am not a writer & do not have the time to co-author the truth. It will be told, but it is in the hands of others - I do not agree with the handling of the upcoming events, but I am tired.

Who cares if a 74 yr old woman solved the case with a computer & a telephone? Pretty difficult to get the attention of the public with that!

You guys have had your heads stuck in the sands of the Columbia way too long. Need to come up for some fresh air.

As for the search area - Talk to the people who lived there - they will tell you where the search teams where at...go to the senior centers in those area like I did in 2010. The FBI would not have searched those areas if they didn't think they were in the right place.
Now certain individuals want to prove they searched the wrong area ....duhh! 1971 was not the dark ages.

Find out if the old owners of the Heison Store are still alive - they had a story to tell...something not mentioned to the public that I am aware of.

The FBI was made fools out of by Cooper - NOT one of the younger agent has a grasp on the facts in the files.

Mr. Himmelsbach was not out of WA & was cut off from a lot of the investigative sources.

The younger agents had to deal with the changes made in society & did not focus on recorded facts objectively. One agent was placing too much of his own information out there for the public - his opinions & did NOT produce actual records, which was proven by his not revealing the file on Missouri as requested. Ask yourself WHY? Perhaps to focus attention on himself?

I was too old with no knowledge of the case - but sat right on top of the truths - as told to me in second person & then in first person. There are 2 individuals still alive that hold some of the secrets & if they could be granted immunity they would come forward - but, their age & health does not permit that & do not want to spend their last days sitting in front of cameras & being accused of being involved.

For example a man with the initial JWN who tried to contact me thru Margie Boule. Georger who is JW was aware of this man & not one of you caught a post he made & quickly deleted it before anyone could capture it. Georger was only in the DZ as a deterent...his reasons are the big question!

Before he came to this thread I had been looking for JW & the name in the obit. At that time JW had no idea I had been looking for the name in the Obit. NOW he does!

Duane had mentioned the observatory & JW & the name in the OBIT that Georger put up & took down real fast. The girls in the office didn't have the FILES in Tx - JW had them...odd?

JW's real name is a common name, but it is still ODD!

Go back in the thread you will see that something changed after I revealed what I did about the Observatory & Georger's demeanor changed - not instantly, - he was hoping I didn't catch it.

He was actually contributing with with decent postings & then he went balistic after I confronted him in the thread. When he put that one OBIT up & took it down real quick - I KNEW I had my guy.

JW had a REASON to divert away from the truths....after that his posting were OFF the WALL.

Robt99 just likes to make others think he is a VIP. As for the younger ones - this is just a passing interest or curiosity...but something they are interested in...unfortunately their heads are being filled with Gobbley Gook.

For individuals who are supposedly in the know & with FBI contact - they do NOT know where the MONEY was found? It was recorded with the FBI & by Palmer.

Now Georger is responsible for the find being focused on & moving the money - Duh!

NO purpose in that other than to distract and to displace the conception of the public.

Robert99

******Nice Test: Who's the nicest in the DZ?

1. Robert Blevins
2. Jo Weber
3. Cousin Brucie
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. EVick
6. Robert 99
7. Parrot Head
8. 377
9. Sailshaw
10. Mr. Shutter

Here's my vote:

1. 377
2. EVick
3. Parrot
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. Robert 99
6. Shut
7. Sail

Bruce, there is something wrong with your methodology if you rate me as being "nicer" than Shutter.

Robert99

Robert- Nine-Nine. Are you actually going to argue with a bottle of red wine?

Methodology? Harummph. You tight-assed scientific types can get me pissed. Y'know what I mean?

GD, where's that bottle.....

"...My understanding is that due to erosion over the years, the spot the money was found is now underwater anyway..."

It's my understanding that the exact spot is now about three feet in the air, as the river bank is much lower.

I find that very satisfying in a Zen-kind-way. Up in the air, much everything else in Norjak.

And 377 thinks I'm coo-coo for thinking so much about levitation, too!

Oh, well, at least he's nice.

"...I (like anyone else around here) await the Big Announcement that finally proves Weber is the the guy and everyone else is wrong...."

Yup, me, too. C'mon, Jo. We's all waitin' for weeks for your Big Announcement.

If you were truly NICE, don't you think you would tell us already???

BruceSmith

*********Nice Test: Who's the nicest in the DZ?

1. Robert Blevins
2. Jo Weber
3. Cousin Brucie
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. EVick
6. Robert 99
7. Parrot Head
8. 377
9. Sailshaw
10. Mr. Shutter

Here's my vote:

1. 377
2. EVick
3. Parrot
4. Nimi Wrecks
5. Robert 99
6. Shut
7. Sail

Robert99

Robert- Nine-Nine. Are you actually going to argue with a bottle of red wine?

Methodology? Harummph. You tight-assed scientific types can get me pissed. Y'know what I mean?

GD, where's that bottle.....

Speaking of wine, 377, what do you think of "14 HANDS?" I'm voting it the best cheap bottle of red wine available in grocery stores in Cooper Country!

RobertMBlevins

I (like anyone else around here) await the Big Announcement that finally proves Weber is the the guy and everyone else is wrong.

Not sure I worded it that way!

If the money find is NOW underwater, is the Fazio house still there....their back yard ended at the fence and the trees where just outside of the fence.

Because of the ben in the river - I wondered if later on the house had to be moved. Does anyone have pictures of how the beach looks now & is the Fazio home still there.

skyjack71

I (like anyone else around here) await the Big Announcement that finally proves Weber is the the guy and everyone else is wrong.

If the money find is NOW underwater, is the Fazio house still there....their back yard ended at the fence and the trees where just outside of the fence.

Because of the ben in the river - I wondered if later on the house had to be moved. Does anyone have pictures of how the beach looks now & is the Fazio home still there.

Jo, There is NO Fazio house adjoining the Columbia River "beach" now and none is evident in any of the pictures taken from 1971 to the present day.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, There is NO Fazio house adjoining the Columbia River "beach" now and none is evident in any of the pictures taken from 1971 to the present day.

Robert99

YOU guys are nuts.
The walk way to the beach in 1979 and in 2001 was there - the fence with the gate. Looking at the water the house is on my right and the equipment in 2000 was on my left & the house was still there.

Mr. Himmelsbach and Fazio and the documentary crew were with us. If the house has been removed by nature or just demolished AFTER 2001, I understand that - but it was there in 1971, 1980 and 2001.

You are the one who is delusional or being completely misled or fed false information. Why don't you give Mr. H a call before he dies! As you know he is almost ninety and with his health - tomorrow might not come one day in the near future.

WHO provided the pictures you are using? Georger? If that is the case figure this out yourself!

If you are maintaining there was NO house there - then you have been led around with a ring in your nose.

skyjack71

Robert99

YOU guys are nuts.
The walk way to the beach in 1979 and in 2001 was there - the fence with the gate. Looking at the water the house is on my right and the equipment in 2000 was on my left & the house was still there.

Mr. Himmelsbach and Fazio and the documentary crew were with us. If the house has been removed by nature or just demolished AFTER 2001, I understand that - but it was there in 1971, 1980 and 2001.

You are the one who is delusional or being completely misled or fed false information. Why don't you give Mr. H a call before he dies! As you know he is almost ninety and with his health - tomorrow might not come one day in the near future.

WHO provided the pictures you are using? Georger? If that is the case figure this out yourself!

If you are maintaining there was NO house there - then you have been led around with a ring in your nose.

Jo, I have been to Tina Bar and there is NO house close to the river's edge! Nor is one shown in the aerial pictures taken from 1971 to the present!

You are just blowing more smoke.

Robert99

Robert99

Robert99

YOU guys are nuts.

Jo, I have been to Tina Bar and there is NO house close to the river's edge! Nor is one shown in the aerial pictures taken from 1971 to the present!

You are just blowing more smoke.

Robert99

Robert you are either delusional of blind - to think I WASTED 2 yrs arguing with a man who doesn't even know the history or geographic of the site he has carried on & argued about for many yrs.

Pick up the phone and call Mr. H or Mr. Fazio.

There was a gate and a fence.

Wire fencing separated the beach from the house and its back yard.

The house set between the road and the beach. We parked in the parking lot to the EAST & NORTH of the house. From there you walk down to the gate - and then some more until you are on the beach.

You can see the beach & the river from the parking lot.

YOU are a FRAUD! A complete FRAUD and someone who occupies time and space. You serve no purpose in life....you are a fraud.
Some place I have the pictures that were sent to me - yrs ago to make sure it was the place I was talking about and I went back in 2001 with the documentary crew and the house was there then.

If it has been removed it was removed AFTER 2001. If you really believe there was NO house - then someone is Yanking your chain....

An ENTIRE CREW WAS THERE. Perhaps pictures were not made of the house for privacy issues - but the house was there...in 1979 & in 2001.

A lot of Whacky posts being made about actual facts - things that can be proven.

What is wrong - There a time warp in the Cooper Zone? The truths & the facts regarding the skyjacking have been distorted by others who have their own agenda. ONE is very upset regarding that he has been OUTED & his real reasons for being involved - his involvement was to silence Jo Weber.

The introduction of FALSE facts was the last straw!

MaYbe getting a little too old for their assignment.

When individuals change the FACTS of the case - that is just a little too much even for the FBI.

No house near the find? That was the final straw! The supposed studies on the river - that was a production. Where the individuals who try to make money off of Cooper or covering up the truths?

The DZ provided a platform for individuals who believed they knew who Cooper was - but some have gone TOO FAR!

When individuals start rewriting the FACTS of the case...perhaps they are afraid of the truths that will soon be exposed?

Hopefully the authorities will do this very soon...it is time!

RobertMBlevins

I can't say about the house one way or another, but to be fair to Robert99 and (yes) Georger...there have been historical aerial photographs presented from Tina Bar. These were posted to show erosion over the years along the riverbank in the area where the money was found.

I dunno...haven't seen these photos in a long time. They might be at the Citizen Sleuths website.

The HOUSE: Himmelsbach was with me and so was one of the Fazio's with a filming crew.

It was later that Doug Pasternac appeared in my place with the FBI.
The agent started by directing me how to answer the question...my answer was not acceptable...and it was REQUIRED I lie & I refused to do so. I never saw those clips - & do not believe I ever recieved a copy - they would be on tapes & I have nothing to play those old tape on any more.

The next post is about CAT.
What those guys where trying to do.

THey caught it and had to distract me - WHY the comment was made about the house...

So the next post will be about WHAT led me to CAT.

You bathing the CAT was so amusing to me that I did not get back to CAT.

When I made a comment about CAT only one person knew were I was going and then set off into distract mode....by making a claim he knew was not true about the house.

Since I lost track I do not know were to credit the below to but here goes:

I had been looking for Riggers Field - but, then I got the connections with the below information...it will not click with any of you until I can remember where I put the information.

High riggers, Inman-Poulsen Lumber Company, Oregon, CA. 1929 Photographer Kinsey, Clark Date 1929. This company had operations in Keasey and Vernonia, Oregon and Kelso, Washington. Headquarters in Portland.

Do you guys know where I am going with this?

Read on:

"The Inman-Poulsen Lumber Company was a logging operation based in Portland, Oregon with camps in Keasey, Vernonia, and Kelso, Washington, among others. The company was founded by Robert D. Inman and Johan Poulsen in 1890. Inman was born in 1852 in Ohio. Inman was the president of the company and would remain so until his death in 1920. Poulsen was born as Johannes Poulsen in what is now Denmark. The company built a sawmill on the east side of the Willamette River in Portland. The mill burned down in 1896 but was quickly rebuilt. The company largely operated in Columbia County and was known to be one of the only logging operators in the Vernonia area that used conventional flatcars equipped with air brakes instead of disconnected trucks. The company was bought out in 1954 by the Georgia-Pacific Lumber Company. "

Cowlitz County

"Cowlitz County is a county located in the U.S. state of Washington. In 2000, its population was 92,948. It forms the Longview, Washington Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses all of Cowlitz County. The county seat is at Kelso, and its largest city is Longview. Its name derives from a Cowlitz word meaning "seeker" (in a spiritual sense). It was formed on April 21, 1854."

FBI Jump Zone:

"In the hunt for the notorious hijacker “D.B.Cooper” the FBI and other agencies with the assistance of the USAF, Northwest Airlines, and the Boeing Company, mounted an intensive ground search in western Washington State. The hijacking occurred in late 1971 and the major search effort was done in early 1972. A map was produced to aid the searchers by defining the probable location envelope based on the estimated jump position of the hijacker."

Riggers - I am not talking about Chutes.

In other words I was tired last night & I am easily distracted, but this was information I had been sitting on.

I still haven't gotten to the CAT subject - it may take a couple of days to try to get you guys to understand where I am going.

Explanation of Points.

someone else will have to get the map - I forgot where I got this, but it was FBI & part of the investigation.

***"The line C-D-E-S defines the aircraft’s most probable ground track."

"The lines G-I-J-K and L-M-N-O define the westernmost and easternmost limits of the probable ground track, based on a ± 0.5 NM tolerance."

"Lines A-B, H-P, and O-R are the average wind vectors between 10,000 ft, MSL and the ground. The hijacker would have drifted parallel to these lines after the parachute opened."

"Line H-S-T is the northernmost (earliest) point the hijacker is believed to have jumped."

"Line K-F-O is the southernmost (latest) point the hijacker is believed to have jumped."

"The distance from the earliest jump point and the latest jump point is approximately 7.93 statute miles. This allows for cumulative error from radar and communications lag."

"Line W3 to W4 is Low Altitude Airway Victor 23 where it traverses the map area"

Robert99 knew where I had been & what I was doing so he had to disrupt & disperse & he did that with the house comment!

Now back to subject:

Do any of you know what HIGH RIGGERS are and why they were important to the developement and use of the Jump Chutes used by the skyjumpers in their early developement.

What does this have to do with CAT.

It was in the wee hours of the morning...my printer malfunctioned with the CAT crap.