47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

ONLY WAY I CAN TYPE NOW. SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT! BIG NEWS FORTH COMING IN LATE NOV!:)

WILL TRY TO DO UPDATES, BUT LIMITED ON KEY BOARD TIME DUE TO MY HAND.

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS AND /OR BRITCHES ORWHATEVER!

SOME OF U R IN FOR A BIG SHOCK!

GEORGER NEEDS TO GET HIS ACT TOGETHER - HE IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!

SOME OF U SUSPECTED THIS WAS COMING & SOME THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY!

IT DIDN'T GO AWAY & THE ENDING TO THE COOPER STORY IS COMING SOON.

SOME IN WITHIN THE POLITICAL SCENE WILL TRY TO STOP THIS - BUT THEY CAN'T! NOW IS THE TIME TO REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON NOV 24, 1971.

THE TRUTHS WERE BURIED FROM 1962 UNTIL RECENTLY...THOSE STILL LIVING WHO WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

ALL I CAN SAY!

Yes, Jo. Good News! A major announcement is coming soon. Not sure it will make it by the 24th, but maybe by Thanksgiving Eve anniversary of the 26th this year.

When I last heard from Sid Rubin and John Detlor they sounded very promising about changes in the FBI culture. I hope this is the breakthrough we've all been waiting for.

I trust you are in touch with Sid and John, and the others such as Bob S.

I'm glad to see my book: "Still Missing...", made it to the front page of that esteemed list. :$

It's good to know that people are taking a serious look at Dick Lepsy as a suspect in this case. His probably the best suspect out there right now, and one of the only ones that haven't been officially ruled out by the FBI. I believe Dick Lepsy will lead to the solution of the Cooper Case. If it's not him, it's someone like him: a person missing since the skyjacking event who has flown under the radar, but matches the physical description closely.

Hopefully the FBI will share the DNA results which can be checked against missing person DNA via the NAMUS website. Time will tell.

NMIWrecks

I'm glad to see my book: "Still Missing...", made it to the front page of that esteemed list. :$

It's good to know that people are taking a serious look at Dick Lepsy as a suspect in this case. His probably the best suspect out there right now, and one of the only ones that haven't been officially ruled out by the FBI. I believe Dick Lepsy will lead to the solution of the Cooper Case. If it's not him, it's someone like him: a person missing since the skyjacking event who has flown under the radar, but matches the physical description closely.

Hopefully the FBI will share the DNA results which can be checked against missing person DNA via the NAMUS website. Time will tell.

With all due respect, I have yet to see anything that makes Lespy a suspect in Norjack. Sure, he hasn't been eliminated, but neither has my dad and I'm pretty sure that he wasn't Cooper. I do however agree that the hijacker may be someone who has disappeared around that time frame. I often wonder about Melvin Wilson. Again, he's probably not the one either. But the fact that he went missing closer to the hijacking, had to dump (oddly enough) 200 grand in fake money and was a known criminal, at least makes him a better suspect than Lespy. I would love to see both cases solved just simply so that the families of these men could have some closure. But I doubt that either would lead to the solution of Norjack.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

With all due respect, I have yet to see anything that makes Lespy a suspect in Norjack. Sure, he hasn't been eliminated, but neither has my dad and I'm pretty sure that he wasn't Cooper. I do however agree that the hijacker may be someone who has disappeared around that time frame. I often wonder about Melvin Wilson. Again, he's probably not the one either. But the fact that he went missing closer to the hijacking, had to dump (oddly enough) 200 grand in fake money and was a known criminal, at least makes him a better suspect than Lespy. I would love to see both cases solved just simply so that the families of these men could have some closure. But I doubt that either would lead to the solution of Norjack.

What makes any of the multitude of so called "suspects" suspects? Of course there's not a direct link to any of them, otherwise, the case would have been solved. It's all conjecture. People have been looking for "something" to link suspects to the case for over 40 years now, and where has that gotten us?

Mel Wilson's story is better than Lepsy's, I'll give you that, but Mel also has blue eyes. That's a big obstacle to overcome. I can suspend disbelief though and think both guys should be looked at. These are the type of suspects who should be looked into, not the "same ole, same ole".

With DNA testing becoming less expensive, maybe we can start eliminating some of these new suspects and look for more that fit the criteria of not being seen since the skyjacking event. ;)

You hit on an interesting point:

"What makes any of the multitude of so called "suspects" suspects?"

I think it takes more than just throwing their name out there. We know that guys like Weber, Peterson and LD Cooper were all looked at by the FBI at one time or another. So I think it's fair to label them as suspects, or at least it was at one time, maybe no so much now. Then you have guys like Kenny Christiansen who have been put out there, that we have nothing from law enforcement - specifically the FBI - that seems to indicate any interest in the guy. To me, that makes him NOT a suspect. Lespy would fall into this category as well. I don't know the exact number of men that went missing around the time of the hijacking or in the years prior. But I wouldn't label any iof them as suspects only because they have remained unaccounted for. Further, I don't believe the FBI should waste time simply eliminating "suspects".
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

"...Nick O'Hara was asked about the validity of what I say. As I read his response it was basically that HE could keep a secret and I should also. So I'm the bad guy who is 100% nuts, who dreams up this crap and the guy who everyone wants to discredit...."

When I asked Nick about you and your hypothesis that Richard McCoy was not shot and killed in Virginia Beach but rather shipped out to covert ops, Nick replied that his "integrity had never been questioned before."

I then told him I wasn't questioning his integrity but only asking about a rumor that persists in Cooper World. Nick then informed me that out conversation was over.

I told him that I respect his right to be silent but that is how he goes in the book, as clamming up. Nick then hung up on me and has never repsonded to any of my emails or phone calls since.

Well...maybe that's because you questioned him on a rumor impolitely and failed to ask him the facts. Nick is a retired FBI agent. And when you shoot somebody in that job, a wanted criminal who was not only an escapee, but a bank robber AFTER the escape as well...

There are going to be forms to fill, and people to answer to regarding details surrounding that shooting.

Face it, Bruce:

You are a lousy interviewer right now. Change your interviewing habits and you'll get better results.
Your One-Shot-Only approach just isn't working out for you.

Interviewing people is an art, not insulting people or challenging their credibility without evidence. Nick O'Hara, a former FBI agent who went after the bad guys in a distinguished career, deserves your respect unless proven otherwise. And you haven't proven O'Hara is anyone but a guy who served this country well. Same thing with the retired agent down in Shelton you interviewed, Lee Dormuth. Word gets around, you know.

There are protocol and manners. Your current method of tossing shit in someone's face, and then being surprised when they don't mold it into a tasty evidence-laden meatloaf and toss it back to you on a platter should not be a surprise. Your methods frankly suck because you don't get answers, news, or results from most of these interviews. Right now, even the Weekly World News would laugh at your application if you applied to be a stringer with them.

To make it worse, you come down on some of these people vindictively when they don't provide the answers you believe you deserve. But the truth is that YOU caused this problem all along. Until you stop using people like that, you will never get the results you seek, the answers you want, or the respect you crave.

Thanks, Bobby. You are certainly the beacon of Great Journalism. I'll just continue to study your work as a means to improving my own.

"Well...maybe that's because you questioned him on a rumor impolitely and failed to ask him the facts."

So, what is your approach to interviewing FBI agents? Any tips? I'm trying to remember some of your interviews with G-men, but I can't recall any.

Did you pay Himms the $2,100 for a video interview, or the $600 for a print job? How did that go?

Or Detlor? Johnnie is the last man standing in terms of the Norjak case and is the author of the History of the FBI. I'd be curious to read how you got him to open up.

As for Nick, how did he respond to your queries? Calame? Did you ever get through to Bernie Rhodes?

When you were researching the money find did you speak with Dorwin Schroeder? Everybody loves Dorwin, and he seems to love me. He even invited me to visit him in Montana, which I plan to do one of these days.

Mike McPheters clammed-up on me when I pressed him on shards. He said he found a dozen or so at the tide line, on the surface or just underneath, but there is no documentation that anyone can find, as far as I know. Perhaps you could clear this up for us? I sure hope so.

How about Larry Carr? He's a tough guy to interview. Did his tour of duty as case agent over-lap your research on KC in 2008?

Is Curtis still case agent? Please let me know. Thanks.

Also, rookies-in-1971, George Groetz and Gary Tallis, were pretty chatty, but George bailed when I started pushing him on the details of the ground search. Gary was much more forthcoming. Have you spoken with these guys, yet? I'd love to hear your take on them.

How about Jimmie and Jake? Sail thought they were tight-lipped when he spoke with them in Seattle last spring. Maybe you could get them to open up a bit?

If you're up for a road trip to Palm Desert, maybe I could watch you interview What's-His-Name, the retired case agent who took over from Charlie Farrell in 1979 and was in charge when the money was found in 1980.

Speaking of Charlie, any ideas on how to contact his family? GG says they have a 300-page account of his from the early days of Norjak.

Speaking of sweet-talking G-men, what went south between you and Georger? G is an ideal entree into the Bureau since he has family and friends working there.

Keep me posted, will ya, buddy? Thanks.

Your response the most uncouth person in this thread:

RobertMBlevins

Well...maybe that's because you questioned him on a rumor impolitely and failed to ask him the facts. Nick is a retired FBI agent. And when you shoot somebody in that job, a wanted criminal who was not only an escapee, but a bank robber AFTER the escape as well...

There are going to be forms to fill, and people to answer to regarding details surrounding that shooting.

Face it, Bruce:

You are a lousy interviewer right now. Change your interviewing habits and you'll get better results.
Your One-Shot-Only approach just isn't working out for you.

Interviewing people is an art, not insulting people or challenging their credibility without evidence. Nick O'Hara, a former FBI agent who went after the bad guys in a distinguished career, deserves your respect unless proven otherwise. And you haven't proven O'Hara is anyone but a guy who served this country well. Same thing with the retired agent down in Shelton you interviewed, Lee Dormuth. Word gets around, you know.

There are protocol and manners. Your current method of tossing shit in someone's face, and then being surprised when they don't mold it into a tasty evidence-laden meatloaf and toss it back to you on a platter should not be a surprise. Your methods frankly suck because you don't get answers, news, or results from most of these interviews. Right now, even the Weekly World News would laugh at your application if you applied to be a stringer with them.

To make it worse, you come down on some of these people vindictively when they don't provide the answers you believe you deserve. But the truth is that YOU caused this problem all along. Until you stop using people like that, you will never get the results you seek, the answers you want, or the respect you crave.

Thank you, Robert that was well, stated. You & I knock heads once in awhile, but YOU have NEVER one time been rude to me and I do respect that.

This is the only post I can make tonight. I do want you to know there is no anamosity between you and I, but with Bruce it has at time made me feel ill to the tummy. I guess that is a polite way to state it.

Lepsy is a big no and so is Kenny, but, because of what came thru in a couple of the interviews you did - (if they can be substanciated) - are the very individuals who paid Duane a visit before he closed the shop. The conversation I had with the woman & her appearance is very close to the younger and the older woman...I remembered her face well, because she was someone from Duane's past.

He did ask her that question I told you about! I did not meet the man who was meeting her at the shop, because I had to get back to work.
Perhap you should have asked them if they had family members on either side in Pensacola, Fl area.

I think you missed the boat on this one - you were close, but that only counts in horseshoes.

Folk I have a LONG trying time ahead of me - I need your prayers & I am scared as hell. I do not know what I am fighting at this time. I have 2 different things going on at one time & that does not count what is coming down with Cooper and with my personal affairs.

I am over loaded right now.

The stress of the multiple things going on at one time is OVER LOAD....and I do not know how it is all going to come out.

Pain has become my constant companion the last few WEEKS & I do NOT care for him....I want him to go away, but I am sure he will be around and make a nuisance of himself for a long time to come.

Pain keeps moving forward like he wants to control me and Cooper is sitting in the back seat. The problem I am experiencing at this time was caused by a DR. who did the wrong thing. Rage has no place in the medical profession.

Add Rage to my passenger list along with some of you guys and others none of you have knowledge of. If you guys knew what all was going on right now in my life - you would wonder how I even function.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Just where did you see this posting at?

Speaking of just making things up, have we made any headway yet in determining who the liar is in the Kenny Christiansen saga?

WMI Wrecks

You say: "What makes any of the multitude of so called "suspects" suspects? Of course there's not a direct link to any of them, otherwise, the case would have been solved. It's all conjecture. People have been looking for "something" to link suspects to the case for over 40 years now, and where has that gotten us?"

I say: "The link to Sheridan Peterson is in the four letters DB sent to the news papers. The FBI needs to look at the DNA under the stamps and envelope flaps and then compare with what they have from Sheridon that was taken by the two female FBI Agents. A match (I am sure they will find a match) will prove that Sheridon was not in Nepal as his phony alibi goes but he was in Portland (the scene of the crime). This is the SMOKING GUN in the case and such a simple and easy way to solve the case. The FBI has the four letters but have failed to look at the DNA under the stamps and envelope flaps. "

The FBI deserves to solve their only unsolved skyjacking that is 42 years old and show that they always catch their man.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

RobertMBlevins

I have seen a recent internet posting about a possible new DB Cooper film/TV show being produced in the Los Angeles area, 'financed and slated to begin shooting next month,' according to the person making the posting.

Are you sure you don't mean Edge West's production released in 2012, The Skyjacker That Got Away. (?) It's been out for a while now. Edge West, headed by Philip Day, is also based in Los Angeles. ;)

This alleged claim of a NEW film/TV show out of LA on Cooper is almost certainly false. The person who posted it said he asked his alleged contact 'Has Robert Blevins been invited?' and the supposed answer was no. Of course, the only credit he gives was 'Tweety Bird' and no name is given of any producer. Post was made by G at the alternate site, which frankly...is most likely baloney. G currently spends the majority of his time at the alternate site doing cut/paste from THIS thread and then slamming on those posts over THERE. I would like to see some proof of his claim. Upcoming films and TV shows are heavily promoted beforehand, not a Big Secret, LOL. There is absolutely nothing on Google or in the trades about this alleged production.

Personally...I think G just made the whole thing up (tossing in an alleged comment by an unnamed producer) so he could do another insult about me at the alternate site.

I also believe that G's constant cut-and-paste whining is tiresome. Not to me...but to the good folks trying to make something out of that site. And they do try.

Think about it. Shutter establishes the site and says, 'I did it basically to get away from Blevins and Jo, and to create serious discussion away from Dropzone'. (paraphrased) No problem. But instead of that, he gets nothing but Blevins and Jo. I don't care a whit about that, but the site is becoming boring. I think Shutter should challenge G privately about these things, especially the part where he claims to have inside knowledge on the financing and production of an upcoming film/TV show on Cooper out of the LA area...which mysteriously fails to appear anywhere on searches in the usual places where these things are found. Like I said, these things are heavily promoted long in advance of the actual filming.

In other words...G probably made the whole thing up.
Wait. I already said that, didn't I? ;)

ParrotheadVol

Speaking of just making things up, have we made any headway yet in determining who the liar is in the Kenny Christiansen saga?

Gee ParrotheadVol you bring up a good point. When I first read this revelation, I too wondered where on the internet was this tidbit of information posted. Of course I did this prior to his usually re-editing of his entire post.

At first, I thought he might be scoping out shutter's Cooper site since his post was almost verbatim to what georger had written a few short hours previously. However, that could not be as he never gives the DB Cooper Forum his time or trouble so it could not possible be where he heard it.

So I took it upon myself to do a little internet research. I copy/pasted RMB's DZ post. Then I Googled it. The first Google entry was shutter's DB Copper Forum and goerger's post. I looked at all the other Google entries...nuthin'!

So....no other internet postings that I could find concerning the Cooper show by the History Channel. However, a year ago at the symposium, I (as well as other Cooper attendees), spoke with Geoff Gray at the Swiss Pub. He told us he sold the movie rights to his book. Then about a month ago I spoke with an interested Cooper party about my contact with William Mitchell. During that conversation I heard about the pending interviews taking place.

So...we sit and wait. Is it true? is it baloney? Time will tell.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

ParrotheadVol

He can't even be accurate while reporting inaccuracies :)
2013:
Several inaccuracies exist in the article. First, Porteous had nothing to do with the DNA sample. (Neither did Lyle's relatives, since they were embarrassed about the possibility Kenny was Cooper) The sample was provided by Lyle Christiansen to agents out of the Minneapolis office after he called them, and this was before he ever contacted Porteous. Lyle says it was a very short visit.

Lyle and skipp set up the DNA.
Lyle contacted the FBI first, and gave them a sample of his DNA for possible testing later.
Two different stories about the money found on the property.
Two different stories about contacting the FBI. (actually more than that)
I am not a 'crackpot' by any means, I assure you. This Cooper Crap was dropped into my lap, and if I had it to do over again, I would have passed on it since it nearly drove Adventure Books of Seattle into bankruptcy. That is NOT a joke.

This must be "made up" too. that was 4 years ago and yet he is still trying different angles to push the KC saga!

It goes on endlessly with inaccuracies. ;)

One could easily conclude things are being "made up" with the Christiansen saga! watch him reverse everything onto me, and my forum B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

that could not be as he never gives the DB Cooper Forum his time or trouble so it could not possible be where he heard it.

It couldn't be from Robert looking on my forum ;)

Robert claims the following....

I deleted the shortcut to that site.
I don't bother with that site anymore.
I gave up the habit.
It's not worth my time.
I only look while at Greg's house on Sunday's.
I look every once in a while.
I can view it anytime I wish.

Who makes up things around here? same twisty turns the KC saga has...;)

You can bet if he visits this site 10 times a day for updates, he does the same over on my forum. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Defensive? pointing out quotes about how you flip flop everything is now defensive?

So, basically when you can't find anything it's considered made up, correct?

How can it be that you claim Carolyn Powell found the money on the property, and then turn around and say she verified a story about the money found on the property? is this a "made up story"

what bank sends damaged notes to the Treasury for replacement? could this be a "made up story" to try a prove the money could get through undetected? I've been told several times to send it to the Treasury when I had bills damaged past the percentage amount. one just 4 or 5 months ago. a twenty at that!

You save everything. how come you didn't save the ad in the newspaper asking about the money? is this another "made up story"

How is it that you claimed Lyle told you about the agents, and the DNA, and yet it appears now Lyle says he was wondering how the story occurred? is this another "made up story?

How does one claim he spoke with the FBI in Feb. of 2011 post something in June of 2011 that the FBI didn't check KC's DNA, but then explain outside this thread in July of 2011 that you want to contact the FBI and see if they checked his DNA? is this another "made up story" Robert?

How can you explain the stamp/coin collection going from $400k to $300k down to $30k, back up to $40k with Lyle adding an extra zero by mistake? is this another "made up story" Robert?

"On the subject of 'looking at the website' your comments border on paranoia,"

Didn't I just say in another post that you would try and reverse this?

When you state something and do the opposite. what is that called Robert? nothing defensive about, and no paranoia. only "made up stories" by you.

Robert, I'm talking about when the bank wouldn't accept my damaged bill. they told me I had send it to the Treasury. that's not the story you gave! you claim the bank sent it to the Treasury for them. the whole
story is bogus. both of them!

So, you never claimed the Powell's found the money?

"MacWilliams was the guy whom Kenny left his house to. The car went to another friend. The money, etc went to the family in Minnesota. As soon as Mac took possession of the house, he sold it to a couple who also knew Kenny. They were the ones who (allegedly) found $2,000 in twenties out back after they sold off the trees on the adjoining lot and the money was (allegedly) found in a pile of stumps."

So, did the owners find the money, or kids who nobody seems to know? Carolyn verifies the story, but doesn't know who it was? that's why you and Skipp put an ad out in the newspaper? flip flop, flip flop. is this more of the "rock solid testimony' from your witnesses? yes, you stated that too..

I see you dodged right around the agents again :)
Nobody is diverting anything Robert. you have been taking cheap shots since the forum started. now you wish to argue with Georger here? none of this belongs here. you keep bringing all of this nonsense up! I thought it's not fair to talk about people who can't respond? Bobby double standard again?

You have to be reminded constantly of your own actions that got you banned several times. is that different? you float in the same boat don't ya?

Added: the subject of Georger was brought up by two other posters. stop whining about it to me and address the proper posters!

That was a big explanation of hearsay. we actually have 3 stories surrounding the money if you include Decoded. Rattenburry said the money was found by the previous owners which was the early 2000's when they cleared the area around the house. this could be a plausible reason money was found. the whole area was cleared just as Rattenbury said.

You didn't explain how MacWilliams was willed the house, and "a Couple who knew Kenny purchased it" and found the money (allegedly) on the property. this conflicts with later reports. this was also during the time things would be fresh in your mind.

You also claimed MacWilliams was the main caretaker for Kenny. did he move in too? the house was small enough, but how many people were there round the clock? the Powell's moved in. MacWilliams was the main caretaker etc. etc.

You seem to take the word of these people far to often. georger is lying according to you, but theses people are rock solid?

Everyone has the whole story except any real evidence to back it up. these people seem to know all about the money find, but a newspaper ad gets zero results? where is that ad anyway? I called them over a year ago and nothing could be found. if you put the same logic you used on Georger's claim then half of your story would be considered a made up story. nothing backing it up except people claiming things. that's not evidence. you can't back up a single thing.

How could a story like the money find exist for over a decade for no known reason until Kenny came under fire years later? why would so many know about something with no substance prior to the KC saga? it doesn't fit.
the story went through multiple owners to get to Rattenbury. I can't believe that. when they were on Komo news they failed to tell this story. they only said no money was found on the property.

Haven't you guys (all of you) spent enough time picking stories apart?

The question you guys should be asking is what was Georger referring to? NOT one of you know if he actually has been privey to such information about an up coming project on Cooper. Did Georger NOT refer to an investigative type of program?
Since I am limited regarding time on the computer - this is short.

You guys are each trying to gut the other....but, perhaps the wolf is watching....and waiting and will pounce up on its prey.

None of you know what the source of Georger's information was.

I will try to make another post later, but this is all for now. Perhaps shed some light on what you guys are bickering about.

First thing - to think about. Was Georger just shooting the bull or can he back up the post he made.

:)
:SIn a 1979 Duane went to see a man in Seattle WA....that worked near the hotel we stayed in. I believe the man had an office near by in the location of a then Seattle Newspaper.

:oWho did Duane know that worked in that building or who did John Collins know in that building or worked with the Seattle News Paper?

;)The KEY to "Weber" was in Seattle all of these yrs.=?

Just incidental trivia:

Marana, remoted control guidance communication between tower and jumper....

Why did the FBI conceal the Jefferson prison photo from the public in 1996 and up until it was revealed in this thread in 2013 by Shutter?

Who was BRR? Was BRR part of Intermountain communications

The man who had the AirPark Mr. Ford & the name of his then wife who later remarried after his death and became a Taylor....a personal contact Duane had I CAN PROVE!

The unconfirmed break-in at the Heisson store - (it was a bathroom window) nothing taken other than some socks & snacks. Was the fact the window to the bathroom was entered EVER noted by anyone other than Jo as Duane told her.

Confirmation of a communication device being accessible - one known to exist regardless of the disclaimers.

A man contacts me & threatens me and Cossey comes up dead during that time frame. Sounds odd.

Weber's relationship w/another suspect is very subjective.

His brother worked for Boeing..

His mother's best friends' daughter married Stanley Gilliam - a man who supposedly received a phone call about the aft stair prior to the crime....

Verification of the dental bridge and the motion Cooper made with his mouth.

Dental Glue to hide his prints.

Webers complexion when compared to other suspects or in a group of men.

MOST IMPORTANT:

From Smoke Jumper magazine posted: 2004-11-04

Marana Special Projects

"Between 1962 and 1975, we worked on different research-and-development projects out of Marana Airpark, near Tucson, Arizona. Projects we tested included a 'para-wing' with a remote-control device and a parachute with a built-in guidance system that could zero in on a ground frequency system commonly known as a ground-to-air beacon device. Also, we tested the Parachute Impact System, which played a huge role in the secret war in Laos. This parachute allowed the pilot to fly high enough to keep out of range of small-arms fire. We worked with the Forest Service and BLM in…support of [combating] wildfire. From New Mexico to Alaska, we worked with the CIA and assisted in airborne training back in Williamsburg, Virginia."

Did a man from Seattle contact Jo about this many yrs ago & then again recently? Did she diss him both times & did he decided it was time someone knew the truth? Has he decided to go public or is he a fictional character?

Has the FBI & others waited for the right time for everyone? Why destroy viable lives - of others & destroy the good accomplished.

Well, it makes a good story & a change of pace from everyone here accusing each other of lies & distortions.

When a post starts I can basically guess what is going to be said.
Georger is NOT here to defend himself & I am not going to defend him - have hard enough time keeping up with REAL facts.

:oMaybe Georger was invited to be present for a TV program? That was what I understood his post to mean - but EVERYONE of you took
the OPPORTUNITY to jump on his few words & make it about your subject or your book - just as my example above does. :(

There was NO reason to attack Georger's simple post, but all of you started swinging the bat. I thought it interesting, but why beat him up in this thread about it....it was a short simple informative and direct post....

He was not insulting or throw crap around - he made a simple statement.

Suddenly everyone is out there swinging a bat & no one has thrown the ball - YET! So maybe he made that post to see who he could get a rise out of? Knowing full well you guys would jump all over it.

Blevins doesn't get it & BS is just that.

This SONG is not about you about you, about you....suddenly a song pops up in my mind & absolutely nothing to play any of it on other than a portable CD player, plus I do not believe I have that recording anyway - just the tune & memory inside of my head....note I cannot carry the tune to Happy Birthday.:)

Robert, your comments are on this forum. dates included. I suggest YOU check into them and you will see conflicts in them.

any updates on the made up story? I have no idea what you are talking about? you can view the site anytime you wish. I suggest you do that for further details about the story on a post that wasn't made by me. I'm sorry
but I can't verify everything said like the administration does here? I'm sure you will keep this site well informed
of the historical news that needs to be posted here. it wouldn't be fair for me to take that job away from you ;)

skyjack71

Haven't you guys (all of you) spent enough time picking stories apart?

The question you guys should be asking is what was Georger referring to? NOT one of you know if he actually has been privey to such information about an up coming project on Cooper. Did Georger NOT refer to an investigative type of program?
Since I am limited regarding time on the computer - this is short.

You guys are each trying to gut the other....but, perhaps the wolf is watching....and waiting and will pounce up on its prey.

None of you know what the source of Georger's information was.

I will try to make another post later, but this is all for now. Perhaps shed some light on what you guys are bickering about.

First thing - to think about. Was Georger just shooting the bull or can he back up the post he made.

Jo, what I do know, is that once upon a time Georger told us of a radio interview in which Lyle C. admitted that his brother was probably not DB Cooper. Robert Blevins repeatedly said this interview never happened. But, Shutter has actually made contact with the host of this radio show who has confirmed everything Georger said. I, for one, will give Georger the benefit of the doubt on this. I don't think the guy is a liar. But, there is a liar in the Kenny Christiansen saga.

Robert, Lyle stating this has damaged this story. Mike Fitz. has nothing to gain by lying. he interviewed him. several inconsistencies surfaced, and he made the statement it's pretty simple. kind of like the screenshots
you like to show about Marla. 50 filing cabinets can't confirm anything if the story isn't true!

I also concur with this quote :)

there is a liar in the Kenny Christiansen saga...

More than one!

I forwarded Parrot the email just to show him I'm not copy/pasting anything false, or misleading, or a doctored email. ;)

Why are you personally attacking Georger by including his name attached with your post? it spiteful, and vindictive to say the least. it proves once again it's all about damaging others in your path. one simple post
made by him, and you have exploited it for two pages now. do you own this site?

Again, you whined about not being able to comment on my forum where you were permanently banned. claiming it's not fair. how is ok for you to continue attacking others who can't post here?

Added: I now know this story has a good source backing to it. assume all you wish, but you are wrong once again!

I dd, unlike you I didn't assume anything. it has very solid backing to it. not any poster from this forum, or mine!

why did you feel the need to include his name? it can't be from someone not understanding who Georger is? isn't it against the rules including personal information? you were nailed for posting Rataczak's address even though it's public information. pure spite is all it was.

extremely solid. should I dodge around this now and make comments like, you are no longer in the information loop, or you have been cut off from anything new? I have a trust issue with certain people. I know that you
are secretly pissed off about this. sound familiar?

Bottom line once again. you are wrong Robert. it's not a made up story.

Why does this bother you so much to carry on about it? are you upset it didn't get your approval first, or was it the simple fact you couldn't jump in with the KC saga to go along with this project?