47 47
quade

DB Cooper

People need to see what you are doing here Robert!

June 25, 2011 you claim you spoke with the FBI (again) about checking the DNA on KC. in another interview a month later you claim “I want to ask the FBI if they’ve compared the sample they have of Lyle Christiansen’s DNA and tested it with the DNA sample they supposedly now have from the tie.”

2013 you explain to greycop that the DNA has not been checked "as far as I know" this implies you never spoke with them as you claimed in the past! this also means Kenny, and Lyle. just in case you want to twist that around some.

The story flip flops all over the place Robert. another poster has already understood a liar is in this story. perhaps more than one!

The witnesses are obviously lying about this whole thing Robert. the memories are fading on the actual witnesses to the crime, but the suspects witnesses always seem to be perfect down to remembering petty things from over 40 years ago. you and Marla should of teamed up!

The FBI does have a message for you.

She insists all the suspects still being touted by Cooper sleuths have been ruled out – either because they don’t match the DNA or fingerprints they have on file, or because the descriptions just don’t match up.

That will be a similar reply you will get next year!

Are you really this dumb? you were banned from my site for several violations Robert. stop blaming me for your own actions! I don't expect you to fess up, most don't! this is what is called "being exposed" the story, as well as you have come into question.

Sorry.......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

You missed the point again Robert. you claimed in early 2011 on June 25, 2011 the FBI never checked the DNA on Christiansen. this was you talking about direct contact with the FBI. then a month later you said in an interview you would like to ask them if the ruled him out with the DNA? doesn't jive.

You then told Greycop you wasn't sure if they did or not in 2013.(as far as I know) they conflict, you would label them quickly as lies with anyone else.

The FBI also states this:
“Being an open but not active case, we respond to every report or lead,” she tells me. “Our case agent will check them out and determine whether they’re credible."

How long have they had the PDF with very, very, very, very minor error's in them? you didn't really send them a similar PDF you have shown here minus the addresses did you? "it's for camping dear" "Kenny had how much" and all the drama attached to it? that's a very unprofessional way to present things to the FBI Robert! it might be acceptable here, or online elsewhere, but not as submitting evidence. nothing happened did it?

The main witness in this whole Cooper story has stated she had to look up at Cooper. no passenger, or close quarters will save you from that statement! Kenny was too short. you can try the Greycop spring loaded boots with risers in them 2+ inches if you wish? I don't think he comes here anymore. B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I'm not worried about anything Robert. we are not talking about what currently is happening. it revolves around multiple stories.

I have no problem with you submitting anything. drag Kenny's house over to the Seattle FBI, who cares.

Once again, I could care less about the new report. you have this sense it bothers me, it hurts you more than anyone hiding it. I have all the time in the world. the ever growing pages of garble is not my concern. what has been claimed in past is a different story! what could I possibly do if I seen it. explain more error's that took you forever to admit? keep it. I don't need it Robert. that's as sincere as I can get.

Why are you sending the report with the DNA? you should be submitting the DNA only. if something positive occurs. then send the report. anything negative with the DNA will make the report useless.

Tired of Blevins, tired of Cooper, tired of life, tired of telling the truth or what I know of it. Tired of fighting for the truth to be told.

Tired of listening & reading about the wannabes & the delusional characters Cooper attracts.They call me one of those.

Life is just too painful for me right now.

Sorry, Duane - sorry, I didn't really listen to all the things you told me and sorry I let you down.

No one believes me & many have tried to cash in on the truths I told.

Too many are claiming their subject was Cooper...& these individuals really didn't know the individual they accuse of being Cooper - they just think it would make a good story.

I came forward because it was the right thing to do & you tried to tell me things & I turned a deaf ear. I wish with all of my heart & soul you had written it down, but also know your lack of formal education showed up in letters sent to friends - and you were not capable of doing that. What could you have done with your life if you had been given the opportunities now afford to wayward young me?

Your memory like my own you depended on - I just wish I had understood what you told me in 1995, but I didn't & I am sorry. I can't go back in time & bring you to life so they could have heard your story the way it really was.

I am sorry the recorder didn't work. When I played it there was NOTHING on it.

If there is really a heaven & there is really a life after our existence on this earth - I will see you soon. But then I don't really believe there is anything after death....we live & we die & our thoughts & our memories die with us...but then you knew that. I still have the cross you gave me, but I no longer have the faith...nor do I wear it anymore.

I have done all I can do & now I have to prepare for what lies ahead of me & I am scared, but there is no one to walk the path with me - I will do it alone.

I hope I can be as brave as you were, but, I don't think I can. I did finally understand what you had tried to tell me as I have spent the last 17 yrs telling others about the life we had & the thing you told me....

Hope I remembered enough that someday someone just might find something to validate all you told me.

I didn't understand why the items in that drawer were so important & when I did - I had thrown them away. Sorry they were just junk to me - I didn't know they were clues. I didn't know the code in that old book was so important.

If there is really life after death - I hope you remember the one we had & you can somehow get a message to me - or get someone to listen to me or find some of what you left behind.

Remember what Mary always said - "Life is a Bitch and then we Die". You didn't like her at all - now I know why. She was an alcholic & a user of people - you were so inciteful into the character of others, but you not one time said an unkind word about them or to them.

When I learned of your past I could NOT believe that was the man I was married to - I knew you had a past and everytime you tried to tell me things - I always said "The past is in the past - leave it there".

Somehow you and I - we worked!
I remember the horrible things one of your wives said about you - & that puzzled me, because I didn't know that part of you.

Twice in our marriage I got a glimpse at that other person.

1. When Margie called our house & you got really drunk & you got the knives & you were going to kill her, but it was only the Alcohol talking.

2. When you learned you had finally reached the last stage & your life would depend on a machine to keep you alive. It took about 6 wks for you to finally reconciled yourself to the future - which lasted 5 more yrs.

That night in the hospital when you got so frustrated trying to make me understand who you were. Finally shouting out in desperation "OH, Fuck, let it die with me"...nine days before you died.

That last time - I simply did not grasp what you were talking about so it did not count.

Regardless of your past you were a GOOD guy - you truely cared about others. The way you counciled young people when they went astray - that was the greatest gift you could have given them. Wonder what they would think now - if they knew who you really where & your prison records. You spoke from experience.

No one believes the things I have told....so I guess when you got mad at me in the hospital after spending precious energy trying to explain to me who you were - it was a wasted effort.

Sorry we couldn't go for that ride - you wanted to show me something - then came the torrential rains came...I tried & the hospital OK'ed it, but SOMEONE or MOTHER NATURE just was not going to allow it.

After I found out who Dan Cooper was - I understood the words you said the last two night as the rains and the storm beat on the hospital window.

The Morphine had taken over & you were STILL trying to tell me the story. You relived it those 2 night with the pounding of the rain and the winds on the large hospital windows.

You talked about how wet and cold your feet where. You had mentioned that in a dream - many yrs before - but until this moment I made no connection.

You told me to be sure to check the VAN.

I am sorry I didn't know what I was looking for & I didn't know who Dan Coooper was!

You were a great father to my daughter & I loved you so much. No one ever made me feel special, but you did.

I will never forget the little things you did for others - just things ordinary people do not do....I remember that Christmas Eve before you died...after I told you about the family on my debit with all of those kids - A branch for a tree, construction paper decorations & covers pinned to the opening of the 2 heated rooms....
They all slept in the room with the fire place & the kit.

The dinner looked sparse & yet she offered me a biscuit & sauage, but I counted the heads and knew there was none to spare.

When I got home I told you how much it hurt me & that I paid her insurance for her. You just told me to get my coat & we went shopping - I had all of the kids ages & sex - you had a ball picking out things & then we went home & wrapped them. Then we went to the Grocery store & got all of the fixing for Christmas dinner.

It was the BEST Christmas EVER - before or since.

I LOVE you & I guess What you said in the HOSPITAL is going to be how it is "Oh, Fuck Let if Die with ME!"

Sorry I didn't understand - Sorry I didn't really listen - I miss you so much - you were the LOVE of my life.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert, they are not spending anything. you are submitting the DNA. they are not picking up the cost of that. it will be compared. minimal time and effort. I will have to look again, but I believe you were told to send it, no? if they didn't, then you will fall in with Vicki who was shot down as well. she went about it the correct way and it still didn't work. so, I guess you will be here for many years to come!

you constantly live in the past. whining about filthy comments from years ago. I showed problems with the actual subject of DB Cooper and your story. not dragging peoples comments about you into the subject as you do. big difference.

You have been talking about my forum, and attacking me personally for 9 months on this thread. it has nothing to do with DB Cooper in general.

Your story, all versions are in question. regardless of the date. you claimed the FBI contacted you by phone, and email in Feb. of 2011 stating they didn't check the DNA. then off this thread where it would be clearly visible you claimed in July of 2011 that you would like to contact them about the DNA. I think you feel safe here with all the pages, and garbage covering it up. when it's clearly visible, you have a different statement about what you know, or what you claimed here in the past. as another poster said. there is a liar in the Christiansen story! past, or present makes no difference.

RobertMBlevins

Besides, I already have a couple of messages from the Seattle FBI on the upcoming report on what we intend to do regarding Lyle's profile.

:(:P:|:ph34r:OH, really - then you are NOT talking to the FBI - how about the name of the agent & then I will tell you exacty where the information goes.

Robert, there is nothing two faced about me. I am within my rights to ask questions on this forum regarding the Cooper case. this has zip to do with any other site Robert. stop shifting blame for your actions! you made the comments, not me. you signed up on a site under false pretenses, not me. this has zip to do with that. it has to do with your story.

Kenny is not everyone and their brother. they know all about him. you sent them plenty of information multiple times. dating back before the first PDF, or is that also false? who knows with your versions.

Knoss did the very same thing by changing things about what he claimed in the past.

How would you know whats going on over there? did you regain your habit again? you know the one where you constantly reported you only look every once in a while? removed the shortcut, not going to view it anymore, I only look while at Greg's house on Sundays, I gave that habit up. those multiple stories. just like the others?

You are the one in question about your story. I've been asking legitimate questions about your story for several days with constant drifting, and excuses, and shifting of blame.

Bottom line is there is a liar in the Christiansen story. we can go on for pages, but it doesn't change the story line does it!

Bottom line is there is a liar in the Christiansen story. we can go on for pages, but it doesn't change the story line does it!

your time quickly came to a halt in March of 2014 Robert with your little stunt about a week into the start of that forum.

I don't need your material to discuss Cooper. I see you wish to continue shifting blame for your actions. it doesn't change the fact of multiple stories from one Robert Blevins does it?

It's not what I believe Robert. it's what has been written by you!

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Again, you are the one with multiple stories and events. most have been proven. you are the one constantly bringing up the other forum as a diversion away from your actions.

There is a Liar in the Christiansen story.

You can't even be honest about how Skipp contacted you. claiming on here you had no knowledge of either. it's all smoke & mirrors.....

I see you are on to of your game as usual..

I was talking about this!

"And I think you are secretly upset I decided not to release the report publicly...mostly due to you."

I took the extra "e" out of "secretely ;)

Does this also put me on double secret probation?

The bottom line remains.....there is a liar in the Christiansen story. 5,000,000 pages can't change that.

I don't care. I don't want to see it...do-you-understand?

I'm simply pointing out problems in your story. they are consistent with someone who is not being honest, or truthful.

Knoss does the same by going round and round changing the subject reversing things onto the person who is questioning him. his story is like yours. it has multiple versions. it's all on this forum, and shouldn't be taken off
it either! you had no problem putting it on here, but go silent when confronted!

Of course you don't want me to see it. I pointed out a lot of the error's in the first one. I had several others stating the same. smokin99 was a good source. I got nothing but time. it's not a problem.

Just trying to keep you honest. I'll be watching ;)

skyjack71

Tired of Blevins, tired of Cooper, tired of life, tired of telling the truth or what I know of it. Tired of fighting for the truth to be told.

Tired of listening & reading about the wannabes & the delusional characters Cooper attracts.They call me one of those.

Life is just too painful for me right now.

Sorry, Duane - sorry, I didn't really listen to all the things you told me and sorry I let you down.

No one believes me & many have tried to cash in on the truths I told.

Too many are claiming their subject was Cooper...& these individuals really didn't know the individual they accuse of being Cooper - they just think it would make a good story.

I came forward because it was the right thing to do & you tried to tell me things & I turned a deaf ear. I wish with all of my heart & soul you had written it down, but also know your lack of formal education showed up in letters sent to friends - and you were not capable of doing that. What could you have done with your life if you had been given the opportunities now afford to wayward young me?

Your memory like my own you depended on - I just wish I had understood what you told me in 1995, but I didn't & I am sorry. I can't go back in time & bring you back to life so they could have heard your story the way it really was.

I am sorry the recorder didn't work. When I played it there was NOTHING on it.

If there is really a heaven & there is really a life after our existence on this earth - I will see you soon. But then I don't really believe there is anything after death....we live & we die & our thoughts & our memories die with us...but then you knew that. I still have the cross you gave me, but I no longer have the faith...nor do I wear it anymore.

I have done all I can do & now I have to prepare for what lies ahead of me & I am scared, but there is no one to walk the path with me - I will do it alone.

I hope I can be as brave as you were but, I don't think I can. I did finally understand what you had tried to tell me as I have spent the last 17 yrs telling others about the life we had & the things you told me....and showed me.

Hope I remembered enough that someday someone just might find something to validate all you told me.

I didn't understand why the items in the desK were so important & when I did - I had thrown them away. Sorry they were just junk to me - I didn't know they were clues. I didn't know the code in that old book was so important. When you told me in the hospital, I wish you could have been more precise - D.B. Cooper never entered my mind....I didn't understand what you were trying to tell me.

If there is really life after death - I hope you remember the one we had & you can somehow get a message to me - or get someone to listen to me or find some of what you left behind.

Remember what my friend Mary always said - "Life is a Bitch & then we Die". You didn't like her at all - now I know why. She was an alcholic & a user of people - you were so inciteful into the character of others, but you not one time said an unkind word about them or to them.

When I learned of your past I could NOT believe that was the man I was married to - I knew you had a past & everytime you tried to tell me things - I always said "The past is in the past - leave it there".

Somehow you and I - we worked!
I remember the horrible things one of your wives said about you - & that puzzled me, because I didn't know that part of you.

Twice in our marriage I got a glimpse at that other person.

1. When Margie called our house & you got really drunk & you got the knives & you were going to kill her, but it was only the Alcohol talking.

2. When you learned you had finally reached the last stage & your life would depend on a machine to keep you alive. It took about 6 wks for you to finally reconciled yourself to the future - which lasted 5 more yrs.

3.That night in the hospital when you got so frustrated trying to make me understand who you were. Finally shouting out in desperation "OH, Fuck, let it die with me"...nine days before you died. - I never forgot what you said.

I simply did not grasp what you were talking about and who Dan Cooper was. Your anger was justified.

Regardless of your past you were a GOOD guy - you truely cared about others. The way you counciled young people when they went astray - that was the greatest gift you could have given them. Wonder what they would think now - if they knew who you really where & your prison records? You spoke from experience.

No one believes the things I have told....so I guess when you got mad at me in the hospital after spending precious energy trying to explain to me who you were - it was a wasted effort.

Sorry we couldn't go for that ride - you wanted to show me something - then came the torrential rains came...I tried & the hospital OK'ed it, but SOMEONE or MOTHER NATURE just was not going to allow it.

After I found out who Dan Cooper was - I understood the words you said the last two night as the rains and the storm beat on the hospital window.

The Morphine had taken over & you were STILL trying to tell me the story. You relived it those 2 night with the pounding of the rain and the winds on the large hospital windows.

You talked about how wet and cold your feet where. You had mentioned that in a dream - many yrs before - but until this moment I made no connection...and then the final word "Take the Baby downstairs. Bring the Baby back.
I can't go till the baby get here."

You told me to be sure to check the VAN earlier during those last 2 days.

I am sorry I didn't know what I was looking for & I didn't know who Dan Coooper was!

You were a great father to my daughter & I loved you so much. No one ever made me feel special, but you did.

I will never forget the little things you did for others - just things ordinary people do not do....I remember that Christmas Eve before you died...after I told you about the family on my debit with all of those kids - A branch for a tree, construction paper decorations & covers pinned to the opening of the 2 heated rooms....
They all slept in the room with the fire place & the kit.

The dinner looked sparse & yet she offered me a biscuit & sauage, but I counted the heads and knew there was none to spare.

When I got home I told you how much it hurt me & that I paid her insurance for her. You just told me to get my coat & we went shopping - I had all of the kids ages & sex - you had a ball picking out things & then we went home & wrapped them. Then we went to the Grocery store & got all of the fixing for Christmas dinner.

It was the BEST Christmas EVER - before or since.

I LOVE you & I guess What you said in the HOSPITAL is going to be how it is "Oh, Fuck Let if Die with ME!"

Sorry I didn't understand - Sorry I didn't really listen - I miss you so much - you were the LOVE of my life.

P.S.
Sorry to bore you folks, but I had some minor errors....

P.S. I know when Blevins first spoke to Skipp.

I always keyed in D.B.Cooper & Skipp's site was there - NOTHING like the site you guys showed on the DZ. Consisted of one or two liners. Appeared to be a first contact between Blevins & Skipp.

It was very simple. I replied to Skipp, but the next posting up was Blevins....telling him he was interested in doing a book.

I had explained to Skipp who I was, but evidently not interested in Weber. In my opinion & after reading the supposed contact with Skipp by Blevins - it was set up for the purpose of a book.

I will assure you the site as posted by Blevins WAS NOT the site the first contact with Skipp was made by Blevins.

This thing regarding Skip & Blevins was SET-UP! Wonder iF Skip is not Blevins alter ego.

JW - You are the sentinal - the one who was supposed to protect.

Remember the hunting crew that paid you a visit at the Observatory?

How many were in that group?

Remember the fancy "hunting rig" they had?

Of course, you remember - and when someone connected one of those men to the skyjacking ... yourself appointed duty was to make me go away. Make sure NO one ever believed me - make a mockery of anything I claimed. You failed.

You knew one of those men pretty well. I also admired him ...he did a lot of good things.

He gave individuals a chance at a good life - something never offered to them before. I admired him for the things he did. He never went by the book when it came to judging people & providing them with opportunities.

He went far & beyond his self-appointed position to make this a better world for all - including the underdogs & ex-cons.

Some of the things he did - were never known...he had sentinals where the government had none....he had contacts at the lowest ranks & the highest ranks.

He could sit with ex-cons one day and the next with the President.
He was admired and loved. You know what his motto was.

Unfortunately, you are forcing me to tell ALL of the story. Rather than sit down with me & tell me the truths - you chose the Banty Rooster Stand - not a good thing when dealing with a woman like me.

I tried to accomplish my mission without harming anyone, but you chose to demean & mock me. It is in your hands now - the time is short.

It is your choice - how much will be revealed.

MORE of your Banter will only force the issue & I do not believe that is what you want. You know how to reach me - there is NOT much time left.

***ONLY WAY I CAN TYPE NOW. SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT! BIG NEWS FORTH COMING IN LATE NOV!:)

WILL TRY TO DO UPDATES, BUT LIMITED ON KEY BOARD TIME DUE TO MY HAND.

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS AND /OR BRITCHES ORWHATEVER!

SOME OF U R IN FOR A BIG SHOCK!

GEORGER NEEDS TO GET HIS ACT TOGETHER - HE IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!

SOME OF U SUSPECTED THIS WAS COMING & SOME THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY!

IT DIDN'T GO AWAY & THE ENDING TO THE COOPER STORY IS COMING SOON.

SOME IN WITHIN THE POLITICAL SCENE WILL TRY TO STOP THIS - BUT THEY CAN'T! NOW IS THE TIME TO REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON NOV 24, 1971.

THE TRUTHS WERE BURIED FROM 1962 UNTIL RECENTLY...THOSE STILL LIVING WHO WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

ALL I CAN SAY!

Yawn... Another Jo tease. Wake me if she follows through with the promised blockbuster revelations.

Just reminding you Jo... You have made a BIG promise and the time is near.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

******ONLY WAY I CAN TYPE NOW. SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT! BIG NEWS FORTH COMING IN LATE NOV!:)

WILL TRY TO DO UPDATES, BUT LIMITED ON KEY BOARD TIME DUE TO MY HAND.

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS AND /OR BRITCHES ORWHATEVER!

SOME OF U R IN FOR A BIG SHOCK!

GEORGER NEEDS TO GET HIS ACT TOGETHER - HE IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!

SOME OF U SUSPECTED THIS WAS COMING & SOME THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY!

IT DIDN'T GO AWAY & THE ENDING TO THE COOPER STORY IS COMING SOON.

SOME IN WITHIN THE POLITICAL SCENE WILL TRY TO STOP THIS - BUT THEY CAN'T! NOW IS THE TIME TO REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON NOV 24, 1971.

THE TRUTHS WERE BURIED FROM 1962 UNTIL RECENTLY...THOSE STILL LIVING WHO WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

ALL I CAN SAY!

Yawn... Another Jo tease. Wake me if she follows through with the promised blockbuster revelations.

Just reminding you Jo... You have made a BIG promise and the time is near.

The Guys are working hard on it.
I basically put it all on the Line.
Now or Never! I am NOT kept in the know - but, I set a dead line. If necessary I will settle for January, but I really want it for the 24th - slipping up really fast.

NOTE as soon as I made my announcement - Blevins set his date for January...

Right after that I got one stupid email and you know who had to be behind. An email suggesting Duane was the man on the ground & Kenny was Cooper....I sent back a stern reply.

"LIKE HELL! You cannot stretch 5'7" to 6'+ or change hazel eyes to dark piercing brown eyes or a ruddy / golden / ashy complexion to a very light olive...if it was that.

At the time of the crime there was speculation Cooper was of Latin descent - KC would NEVER past for that. Cooper was speculated to have been of Italian or Indian or Latin descent.

The non-descripts of the complexion has been multiple.

But, a picture of a group of men makes certain ones stand out to isolate the approx complexion tones.

The FBI never did this for the witnesses! Duh!

RobertMBlevins

Anybody heard from Bruce Smith lately? I heard he was supposed to return to his home in Enumclaw, WA by now.

If he's hanging over at the alternate site, I would not know this. Haven't checked that village out for a while. Save me the trouble of doing that and let everyone know he is okay if you have heard from him. Last word was that he made a trip to New York to see family. :)

Soon, Bobby. Nov. 18th.

Love, Cousin Brucie

BTW: I live in Eatonville, not Enumclaw.

Heard the Chambers Brothers perform "Time Has Come Today" live at the Fillmore in SF back in the day ('69).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsBwBct0_5U

If anyone truly wants "more cowbell" they will like this song a lot.

I don't see it as Jo's theme song though. Her mind has not been "psychedelicized". Not yet at least.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Well, at least you linked to Steve Earle. In my opinion, a very vastly underrated songwriter. (And Cheryl ain't half bad to look at either!).
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Heard the Chambers Brothers perform "Time Has Come Today" live at the Fillmore in SF back in the day ('69).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsBwBct0_5U

If anyone truly wants "more cowbell" they will like this song a lot.

I don't see it as Jo's theme song though. Her mind has not been "psychedelicized". Not yet at least.

I heard The Chambers Brothers perform Time Has Come Today live at the Spectrum in Philly. '69 or so, too. I snuck in by going to the Will Call window and reading a name upside down from the stack of on-callers.... Janis was also performing. Very cool.

I later saw Jim Morrison and the Doors at the New York World's Fair grounds, now known as Louis Armstrong Arena and Tennis etc. Jumped over a cyclone fence. Ya can't do that shit anymore....

As for more cowbell, I love Christopher Walken, too. In fact, Stand Up Guys is one of my favorite movies.

"It's time to kick ass or chew gum, and I'm all out of gum," sayeth CW.

"...Nick O'Hara was asked about the validity of what I say. As I read his response it was basically that HE could keep a secret and I should also. So I'm the bad guy who is 100% nuts, who dreams up this crap and the guy who everyone wants to discredit...."

When I asked Nick about you and your hypothesis that Richard McCoy was not shot and killed in Virginia Beach but rather shipped out to covert ops, Nick replied that his "integrity had never been questioned before."

I then told him I wasn't questioning his integrity but only asking about a rumor that persists in Cooper World. Nick then informed me that out conversation was over.

I told him that I respect his right to be silent but that is how he goes in the book, as clamming up. Nick then hung up on me and has never repsonded to any of my emails or phone calls since.