47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Belvins I keep everything on my computer at a the same size - I mess with something and it cost me $135. for someone to come fix it. LIKE right now my photos are all mixed up - and and can't fix it...some how the resolutions and color got changed - NOT worth it for some on to come fix it.

I can read it but with difficulty - just old age and nothing I can do about it.
Thanks for the offer of assist anyway.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

When will you reveal the liar in the Kenny saga story?

Did it ever occur to you that Margie doesn't like Bernie, and Bernie doesn't like Margie? do you see a problem there Mr. Investigator of the truth?

where is any proof of any of this? most of your information is misleading, inaccurate, and now has a liar in it? who do you expect to believe this fable? Bob Knoss :ph34r:

somebody has set these people up, the problem now seems to be they didn't realize how deep it was going to go! where could Margie have possibly went to hide from people? how hard do you really think it would be finding her? it's all drama related to touch up the story to the whole mess you call the best suspect in the DB Cooper case.

Your buddy Lyle doesn't even believe his brother did this. you don't want to hear any real facts involved in this. just like the mystery money in his account. it's all drama.

Hello Dave:

I did interview Mr. Christensen regarding his claim that his brother was D.B. Cooper. I found several inconsistencies with his responses and when I pressed him he stated that while his brother fit many of the accepted profiles describing D.B. Cooper, his brother could have been D.B. Cooper but probably was not the hijacker.

Mike Fitzsimmons

The originator of this whole thing doesn't believe his brother was Cooper, but all of the sudden his friends pop up and claim different. seriously?...."I found several inconsistencies" If Mike only knew the amount of inconsistencies now!

Did Dawn lose one husband or two? was she really ever divorced? did you check?

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

You don't read people very well Robert. I don't need your theory to conclude this story doesn't stand up very well.

why do I need to read more about FBI agents that never showed up, DNA that was lost they never had etc. you already admitted you don't think the FBI will buy your story! I got all the time in the world to watch it crumble on it's own.

Dawns background means a lot Detective! I forgot you guys never checked things ;)

I figured you would spin the interview. supplying DNA doesn't prove Lyle believes his brother was Cooper. it can't hurt anything but his pocket. when you read back into this thread, the story spins around like Knoss's BS. flip flopping from one thing to another just like Lyle, inconsistencies galore.

Lyle and Skipp set up to have the sample submitted.
Skipp had nothing to do with the DNA sample.
Two agents came to Lyle's house and took DNA.
Two agents briefly visited Lyle at his home.
Lyle read about these rumors too?
The FBI requested Christiansen's DNA.
Kenny paid $16,500 cash for his house?
Kenny paid $14,500 cash for his house?
Grey says records show Kenny paid $14,000 for his home?
The stamp collection was valued at $400,000 (for estate settlement purposes)
The stamp collection was valued at $300,000 for the stamp collection
The stamp collection was valued at $30,000 for the stamp collection (extra zero was added by mistake in Lyle's email) explain the 4?
Last week the collection was $40,000

As people have claimed in the past....too many problems.

trusting me has zero to do with the mess above written by you!

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Let me try to simplify this for you. you have a lot of problems with this story. someone is not being truthful about things. most people remember what they say, especially while trying to accuse someone of a Federal crime. you have every right to do what needs to be done to try and prove your story to the FBI, but it's really hard when you have multiple versions of what is going on. very hard to believe after reading back now.

You seem to have trouble seeking the truth. it's called denial, I'm not trying to put you down by saying this, but every time clear plausible proof is shown, you try and deny it. I think you are so wrapped up into this you can't see what is actually transpiring right in front of you.

Lots of people hate there jobs. it's part of life. Cooper said he didn't have a grudge against the airlines. that kind of rules that theory out. Kenny fails to meet several requirements of the description. getting over Tina looking up at Cooper is a hard hurdle for Kenny. his personality doesn't fit either. we have very good reasonable proof why Kenny had so much money in his account. the property sold for $300,000. does anyone know what Kenny was doing with that property? was it sitting there, did he lease it out. who paid the taxes on it?

When you try and change everything about Cooper to fit a suspect. you can't possibly believe he could be Cooper. that's claiming everything is wrong from the start. you and Jo share the same quality when confronted. you don't want to listen to others, but have no problem making us listen. again, I'm being as honest as I can about this Robert. a lot of people don't read into all of this the way you do. Margie is scared of Bernie. how do you know she is not trying to get revenge. regardless of what her close friend says. people lie for all sorts of reasons Robert. I couldn't tell you for the life of me what type of jewelry my mother, father, brother, or sister had on 10 years ago, let alone 20, or 30! especially if it was only worn a couple times. it's too neatly wrapped up.

Shutter

Go back and analyze the times he changes his story - The last one was the mention of January.

Whew! He never stops. I have some guys who have been working on things for long time. One of them stated he would try to have it ready by Nov. 24th, but I have even been able to reach him and why I gave the time frame of January.

Then all of sudden Blevins story reflects this same thing. This is just the last time.

I shared some things months ago with Blevins asking for his help regarding Geestman - but, all he did was use the information I provided for his own benefit. This has happened multiple time since he went public regarding Kenny and the Geestmans.
His story regardless of his denial started with 101. Some place I have a hard copy, but due to my physical problem unable to dig for it...I just know the period of time this was done.

I know I made a hard copy and I have confronted Blevins with this - that it was either he or Porteous who was making the statements at 101.

Then Blevins built his story base on what was exposed in 101. Understand that when I was at 101 - I knew little about the crime and only talked as I usually do about the things Duane said and told me.

IT was there in 101 and now in Blevins story.

So without malice Shutter I will say you are on target. Confronting Blevins does NO good at all. He has a motive & we all know what that motive is...he will out live me and his story will survive because he wrote it and used the very thing I wrote about in 101. I believe we even talked about Foss Tuggs there and I have notes where I spoke to Mr. H about Foss Tuggs and the note of what he told me....that they did have a lead out of Foss Tuggs and that someone connected to it thought they knew who Cooper was.

So Blevins build his story around these few pargraphs in 101....I do not remember the name connected to the items I speak of - but they did exist and they do match the things Blevins wrote into his story! And the thing that Mr. H and I discussed LONG before I even went to Unsolved Mysteries.

Somewhere in all of that was the communications I had with the guy who started the 101 and he was a writer.

Personal emails.

101 is where Paradise Park entered the Cooper story and it coincided with the rig Duane had told me about...and the woman who rode horses - this was all discussed in 101.

My arm is in a sling most of the time so digging in to those heavy files is something I cannot do....but anyone willing to spend the time is more than welcome to stay with me and dig.

I do not have to make things up or lie because it is just there. I tried to keep thing chronologically back then and redid them a few times. Since all of this came up - I thought the copy of 101 was in the files with the Unsolved mysteries story - but it wasn't and that was the only thing I was able to physical search in.

I have thrown things out over they yrs and I hope that was NOT something I ditched...at least it will prove where Blevins got Paradise Park and Foss Tuggs.

Doesn't matter how old it is Robert. misinformation, lies, inaccuracies don't have time limits. if it did the case is over on Cooper.

You don't want to answer questions about things, so be it. I showed some of the problems with the story you try and present. you got yourself into the position of being blocked from another site Robert. that has zip to do with what you have claimed on this site!

Years back, you have a problem with that? what about the filthy comments you ran on about for years? about two years at the least. those comments go back to 2011. and once again it had zip to do with this thread.

the story with the DNA goes all over the place, even taking place before Porteous! you dug that hole once again. nobody had a hand in it except you! it doesn't matter whether it was said a month ago, or 5 years ago.

attacking me, or the "alternate site" changes nothing with what you have presented on this thread. you can't shift blame from your own actions.

I never said anything was a pack of lies in the past. I can't say that at the moment though. I pointed out errors in your story, and what was on your website. it took months for you to start changing things! you are still giving inaccurate information. same for Skipps page!

I don't need to read anything new. you have too much Baloney for my sandwich. I'm a beef kinda guy.

Reason # 20 on the Top 25 reasons KC may be DBC is as follows:

20) Coins and Stamps - One of the things Kenny had in his estate was a large collection of stamps and gold coins. It was left to his family in Minnesota. The authors discovered that most of it was ordered by mail through a P.O. box down in Sumner, although Kenny had moved to Bonney Lake shortly after the hijacking.

My question: How can you discover that the stamps and coins were ordered by mail, but can't confirm now that they ever existed?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

While trying to find the 101 I found this old file some of you are probably not aware of.

It references Jefferson in 1976 and a man who had clerical priviledges who changed prints within the system. This was an official document, but something the FBI did NOT want known.

The incident happened in 1967 and an individual actually managed to get his prints changed. The prison went into shakedown mode and it was never known how that person changed the prints. This is what triggered the shake down (whatever that means) and the prison was investigated for corruption. The Warden was not on the up an up.

1971 - Duane's reported income was $150 dollars!

In pictures I posted it showed how Duane's ear's changed and someone speculated that he had it done thur the prison system like McCoy did. This was the only information I ever heard about that....but supposedly while McCoy was encarcerated they fixed his ears.

Some old posts and thought they might be of interest to Someone!

Lots of pain right now - so have to take a pill and try to get some sleep.
Wish I felt like doing soak bath, but just not up to that - so very very tired.

Lots of things going on in my life right now and they have ZERO to do with Cooper. It is day by day and there will be more good days again...this thing with my arm and hand has been a real set back.

Happy Searching and hope that you guys find out that Jo Weber has NOT lied. I know I should never have fell into the speculation thing with everyone else, but I did and it hurt me.

When I didn't get answers from the FBI and then found out 80% of what they did tell me was completely misrepresented - who could resist from digging further and further.

I want to find that old 101 articles - they are the proof Blevins or someone started the same search or Blevins borrowed the information from that site for his own story.

The site is gone - but, what I told you was actually there - my only hope on this is that I find the printed material. Anyone who wants to spend their vacation reconstructing all of this shit - is welcome. But, no one wants to prove that Jo is not a liar - easier for you guys to believe what you want.

At least give me credit for not doing what Blevins has done - I have argued my story in the DZ and other places, but it all seems so useless and I just wasted 18 yrs of my life.

Can't get it back - just hope for vindication.

Goodnight - seems like everytime I say good night the tears start.

Well, I made the mistake of viewing the other site. My usage of The Cooper Index is how the computer man set it up for me...and that is how I refer to it. There is the Index and the DZ. No reference to these keys for me are meant to be derogatory in any way. Just a way for a computer illiterate to navigate and get to the places needed.

Remember because of my old windows xp and dial-up I am limited in searches. So Georger can make fun of it all he wants - it works for me.

I do wish others would stop putting me in the category of Blevins. I lived a good part of my life with a man who confessed the was Dan Cooper 9 days before he died and I actually held the ticket and a stub in my hand during that last yr of his life.

Why he had those items I do not know but they were real and not something made up or imagined.

When he put the piece of a chute and the mouse and the match book in the drawer - I was ordered never to throw them away. There was another item shaped like a spike but made of chrome or some other shiny material.

I kept the mouse and that was all.
Therefore when I found out who Dan Cooper was and that these things were related - I regreted throwing anything away...but I had to move on after his death.

The 20 inside of Symba (the bank0 was neatly folded in a square with the corner tucked in...I spent it and had NO idea what it meant. After I found out I was too embarrassed to meantion it and when I did - I got a lot of flax about it - but, it is what it is and it is the truth.

When our real Symba died Duane had a pill bottle and he spent some time in the garage preparing him for burial I asked what was in the bottle and he said something he wanted to put with Symba. When he was dug up several yrs later his decomposing body which had been carefully wrapped in his bedding inside of a plastic bag - it was a gruesome and smelly experience - one I shall NEVER EVER forget.

We never found the pill bottle unless it was in the muck and the stench was unbearable. That pill bottle must have contained evidence - but we never found it.

Duane loved Symba - like a child.
Symba was a runner and when Duane got real sick - I couldn't keep up with him and take care of Duane and work a job to keep the bills paid...it was more than I could handle.

If he got out the front door he just took off...and I would be exhausted and having to search for him.

At any rate THEY can make fun of me all they want - but, I have told the truth the best I can or could.

RobertMBlevins

And I have never visited '101' whatever it is. If you get the actual name of the old www on this site, I will be happy to search it out for you at the Wayback Machine. They've been taking full shots of websites for more than ten years at least. You can even look us up there from back in our early Lulu Days.

101 no longer exists - it was removed long long ago. I was there in 2000, but the site never took off - it was a writers forum group of some sort.

I keyed in Cooper and it came up. NOW it no longer exists - but, it was there and the discussion about Paradise and Fogg and horses were discussed.

When KC died, here was the basic deal. He had about 400k in the bank. His gold coin, silver coin, and stamp collection was valued at about 300k. This is according to the person who distributed the estate to the relatives. The house went to a guy who took care of Kenny in his last year, but this guy sold it the minute he got the title.

Who sold the house the minute he got the tittle?
The Powell's sold the house 1999 for $89k. not the "minute" he got the title. more drama added to the story!

Did they "distribute" Kenny's estate, or auction it off?

How did we reach $400k in the bank? it's always been $186,276, and $24,501 in another account with the usual response of "where did he get the money from?" Kenny is approaching a million bucks :)
I'm guessing this will change like the DNA story.

Don't worry, you can DNA all of this ;)

Do
Not
Answer

DNA B|

RobertMBlevins

Prior to Porteous contacting me in late 2008 and directing me to the New York Mag article on Christiansen, I had never heard of either he or Christiansen.

Robert, your comment at the end of this article indicates that you knew full well who he and Christiansen were prior to Porteous contacting you.

http://blog.sherlockinvestigations.com/2007/11/db-cooper-new-york-magazine.html

Your comment was:

Robert M. Blevins said...
Oh, I believe Sherlock Investigations hit it on the head with this one. I was 18 years old and grew up in Sumner, Washington, just down the street from Bonney Lake. On the measly salary paid Christiansen by the airline, there is no way he could have saved up $16,000 for the house in Bonney Lake. It would have taken him years. This is an old case, but it would interesting to know if any of his old bank records, or tax returns exist somewhere.

On a side note, anytime you feel like doing a book on this subject, drop me a line. You can find me at Adventure Books of Seattle. I'm the managing editor.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

It gets worse by the minute.

Records from the county indicate Robin Powell was willed Kenny's house after he died.

Oct, 14, 2010 Robert writes:

MacWilliams was the guy whom Kenny left his house to. The car went to another friend. The money, etc went to the family in Minnesota. As soon as Mac took possession of the house, he sold it to a couple who also knew Kenny. They were the ones who (allegedly) found $2,000 in twenties out back after they sold off the trees on the adjoining lot and the money was (allegedly) found in a pile of stumps.

2011:
In late 2010, she verifies that approximately $2,000 in twenty-dollar bills was found in some stumps on the hill out back of the house, but since the property had already been sold by MacWilliams, she did not give it much thought. "

wasn't it kids who "allegedly" found the money?
what about the ad in the newspaper they ran (nobody seen) asking about the money?

I'm sure this whole story will be another "error" he is referring to the Powell's who according to him (later on) didn't find the money on the property. they verified the story about the money on the property!

Sounds like once Lyle decided that Kenny being DB Cooper would make a good story, several "facts" were manufactured to make it fit. Once these mistruths (lies) are stripped away, Kenny becomes an ordinary guy.

The fact that this story has had a great deal of embellishment is not even debatable.

ParrotheadVol

The fact that this (Blevins) story has had a great deal of embellishment is not even debatable.

Embellishments - you haven't heard the last - someone contacted me suggesting KC was Cooper and Duane was his man on the ground....DUHHH!

Who ever this was had obviously read Blevins book and sent me an email to that effect.

Recently Blevins was bragging about sending a book to someone who had requested it - SOME individuals will BUY into ANYTHING as long as it is in a Book....and they believe it is a true story....because Blevins supposedly in his book has supported the 'evidence'.

The person who sent me the email needs to read this thread! Blevins created his story for profit. After looking at Porteous site - he doesn't have any of his old archived stuff up - just select thing.

He is portraying himself as the author of the book. This was the first time I had ever seen Porteous' picture & even though the man has aged - I felt I had met him. I enlarged and enhanced the picture, but would love to see a picture of Porteous made around 1983 give or take.

He moves all over the country - who is he running from? Wonder what he does or did besides PI work. How old is he and what parts of the country has he been too and when.

Someone remind me what his WHOLE REAL NAME is. Skip has to be short for something and he probably has a midddle name. What was his mother's maiden name. Sounds Nosey doesn't it....well, I am just a curious person. How tall is he?

Blevins knows him so he says so he must know this information.

ParrotheadVol

Sounds like once Lyle decided that Kenny being DB Cooper would make a good story, several "facts" were manufactured to make it fit. Once these mistruths (lies) are stripped away, Kenny becomes an ordinary guy.

The fact that this story has had a great deal of embellishment is not even debatable.

It's basically confirming what many have thought over the years.

His story about the money find on the property is familiar with the Tena bar find with kids finding the Cooper cash.

"Her story differed on only one detail. She said the money was NOT turned in to her, but found by a boy who gave it to his parents. Then the parents turned it in to their bank to be sent along to the Treasury Department for replacement, since some of the bills were damaged."

most damaged money can be replaced at a bank. it's almost like he is trying to prove the money could show up at the Treasury without detection!

In a lot of pain and was playing some CD's - oldies, but goodies. Suddenly I am crying a river.

I wish I had a CD of someone - anyone male singing Duane's song.
"You'll Never Know" - it is not on anything I have other than an old LP that Duane acquired and it was really scratched up....bad.

I cannot down load music...so they would have to send it to me. So guess I will just have to keep looking.

Listening to some of those songs - I started to cry and you know Duane had to of loved me more than anything or anyone in his life. This man I loved was a career criminal - a past he hid from me.

Until today I do not believe I had genuinely forgiven him for the deception.

But, he changed his life - and therefore he loved me enough to
change. Was I just a good cover?

When he first met me I used my maiden name because if I said Jo Jones - the reply would be "Sure Baby Sure". My real name sounded like a made up name.

The name I used was my maiden name and he kept asking me questions about where I was born and where I had lived...and something unusual - What was your Father's name and what was your Grandfather's name.

My GRANDFATHER's name was John Collins. What was going thru his mind?

In 1990 he tried to and did successfully renew a license under then name of JOHN C. Collins.

Why did he need that drivers license in 1990 - the only reason possible was the Safe Deposit Box he had stored things in and possibly some of the money. After acquiring that John Collins license - he arrange for his buddy to fill in for him at the Tallahasse Market and he went poof for 2 nights.

When he returned home is when some of those items showed up in the house....the pieces of the chute, the mouse, the matchbook, the ticket and the stub.

If the FBI would have done as I requested and have enquired if there was a lock box taken out in 1980 and then paid forward for 10 yrs and then closed in 1990....they would have had their answers.

Maybe he left something in it and paid it forward for another 10 yrs - or he could just have closed it out.

In 1990 he knew he would not live 10 more yrs.

Of course when he died I found out Duane had lived under the name JOHN Collins for yrs.

I do not know of anything that idiots spent as much time debating for no good purpose other than the "Not Weber and McCoy" story. Endless arguments about insignificant trivia and unsupported fabrications of non-truths. Santa Claus never got this attention, but I'm certain there is more factually correct information written on the Claus subject.

Even the woman Weber was married to, supposedly, can't verify basic facts without claiming to be the source of the information. Unreal! Or is it? What is her objective? She denies facts I know to be true. For what reason? I am convinced it is grasping at anything to put herself back in the center of the "brew-ha-ha." The "authority" even if it is a fabrication. She tells me one thing then prints something else, so I know she doesn't represent facts correctly here. A Bleeper in reverse, if you will. Good cop, bad cop, but both are playing with marked cards.

Why so much attention and heat about an old dried up non-story? It only gets real heat when the real facts are discussed, then the switchboard lights up!! The rest of the time it is a one-on-one debate on an irrelevant bank account that goes on for years. Pretty obvious, Boys. When anybody who really cares what really happened can break the code of secrecy, the truth will be exposed. If the FBI, et al were truly changed from the J Edgar days, I would expect you might hear the truth, but that ain't gunna happen. They'd take another hit, like Waco, Ruby Ridge, and all the less famous "Better Good" Big Brother decisions made at various levels of our Government, then they would move on until another opportunity came along to deceive everyone. "By the people, for the people…" is a sham after you reach the point of too much power in the hands of too few. Decisions made contrary to the rule of law, by exception due to the interpretation of assigned powers. It is illegal, but the President can authorize it and whomever is caught is going to be the scapegoat. You know the list of examples. McCoy is one, North is another. Long list.

Nick O'Hara was asked about the validity of what I say. As I read his response it was basically that HE could keep a secret and I should also. So I'm the bad guy who is 100% nuts, who dreams up this crap and the guy who everyone wants to discredit. Funny that what I describe is sequentially, minute for minute consistent with the official history of the FAA in airline safety. Funny that the two men who planned this "Project" should verify what I present but officially deny it. Very few CIA people ever discuss what they did. That is changing, and I think it should, to a point. This Project does not qualify in my opinion, knowing the facts. Our leader underhandedly overruled an unpopular vote and sided with the rest of the world to control public safety that was getting out of hand and showed promise of chaos. Something unpopular had to be done, and it was. It is called, "The Better Good." Read about it. It is NOT my imagination. All the facts are available for you scrutiny. You just have to fill in the blanks with the obvious, not Dropzone speculation.

Yours truly,
Caretaker Al

That's a complete cop out Robert. some of the stories date back soon after you did the "investigation" it would be FRESH in your mind. the stories changed just like reading a bunch of Knoss comments.

You are consistent with someone not being honest Robert. parts of the story has vanished from discussion. some should be remembered just from the level of importance. your not even being honest about how Skipp approached you at the start! you knew all about him and Christiansen! you write it like the big shot New York PI contacted you.

One week it's something like this.
"Kenny finds out he has cancer. Brian MacWilliams becomes his caretaker later."

weeks later you state this.
"the main caretakers were Robin and Carolyn Powell."

You can't have a whole story surrounding an error Robert. different versions of how the money was found on the property is not an error. it's fabrication.

"I consider the testimonies of Dawn, Helen Jones, and Carolyn Tyner to be absolutely rock-solid"

More baloney! do you realize you have Carolyn Powell stating things to be fact, but then quickly retract her statements claiming she didn't know Kenny very well. this was after I read she claimed Kenny purchased the house for cash. Dawn lost two husbands, no records can be found of a third marriage. I believe she was married during the period she claims to be single! it also appears that she might be the one who worked for Boeing. County records show several loans dating back in the 70's from the "Boeing Credit Union" no records of the Gesstman's are found in the Pierce County records except the mother.

It doesn't make sense for a single mother with a good paying job to take a loan from someone she doesn't really know, and purchase a house. then pays it back in two years. this being done as the sole income with children to take care of along with a new Mortgage.

This all originated with Lyle wanting to make a movie about his brother being Cooper. It's possible all of you are in on this scheme. the motive could be gaining interest to raise the eyebrow's of Producers looking for a story such as this one. you have pushed this for years, and now towards the end it goes right back to the original intentions by you writing a screenplay trying once again to capture the producers, or Hollywood to bring Lyle's first known intentions to life.

Dan Rattenbury has nothing to do with stating the Powells found the money on the property. Rattenbury also claims it was in the early 2000's, and not back when the Powells owned the house. you can see on the satellite the land was cleared just has Rattenbury claimed! you also don't show the records properly about who purchased the house. claiming the Powells sold the house soon after they got it. how could you come to that conclusion after writing the previous owners with the exception of David Canning? it appears you did some checking, but left parts out to fit your version in.

I guess Marla is safe now, she claimed a small car was used in the crime, and then changed the story. that was early in her investigation to her Uncle being Cooper, right? you didn't catch her in a lie, it was an error from the hundreds of files she has on her uncle. she was simply mistaken about two different jump zones, right? all errors, not lies. she needed someone like you to help her control the common mistakes everyone makes during there investigation in to DB Cooper, right? you made a big stink about the comic book growing in Marla's story from one to several. how come this can't be a mistake, and not a lie?

Nobody can believe anything you say from this point on Robert...

I don't know where you got the idea that Lyle was paying for the DNA profile, by the way. AB is covering the costs. That's how confident we are in the report."

Robert, you seem to have a memory issue. you have claimed on this very site that Lyle was willing to pay for the testing, you went on to include that you couldn't afford it.

2012:
Georger: would LyleChristiansen be up to a DNA/and or blood test. Yes. I have asked him, and he would do it. I can't set it up. I don't have the funds for it.

Oct. 2014
(EDIT: I said it was around a hundred bucks. Truth is I don't know for sure, but I will check on it. I know Lyle will pay for this, even if it is twenty times that much.)

I know Lyle has the money to do this, and I will be speaking to him about it in the next few days.

Why would a guy on a tight budget over rule Lyle's admission? if Lyle doesn't want to pay for it now, what's that tell the "public"

Do you think you are following the Chain Of Custody in a criminal investigation using DNA for evidence?