47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***speaking of choices, I see you removed the personal attack on R99.

Robert Blevins removed the following comment:
Do you have any other function at Dropzone besides serving as the Official Bashing Shill for Shutter's website?

That's right, I thought better of it and removed it. I can't imagine why you would put it back up, except in spite. You can do that all you want. It isn't going to change my position on trusting you with any sensitive information regarding Kenny C, the upcoming DNA stuff, or anything else you think you deserve to know. In fact, I don't think I will release the January report publicly after all. Just to media, LEO, or folks I know I can trust. When people ask me why...I will point to you as the main reason. You want everything one-sided, you don't generally play fair, and I don't believe you can be trusted. :)
Have a great day.

*Returns to Sunday Night Football*

What post number was Blevin's remark in? I didn't see it.

Does this mean that I am going to have to start reading Blevins and Jo's entire posts? That would be a fate worse than death.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Well, I can see you didn't read my original post on this one. Lyle was supposedly visited by a couple of Minneapolis FBI agents back in 2007, or early 2008. I'm guessing they questioned him about Kenny, probably as a result of the Geoff Gray New York Magazine article. While they were there they took DNA swabs from him. In early in Seattle. When the profile on Lyle comes back from ArcPoint Labs, I will add that to the report on Kenny we are preparing for the Seattle FBI.

Sorry but I don't see any lies in there. :)

WHEW! you are really one piece of WORK. I have dealt with the FBI for 18 yrs - that is NOT how they WORK!

THE FBI had NO reason to obtain Lyle's DNA. Now you are claiming Lyle was not the source of the info. The FBI does NOT run out & check DNA unless the have a GOOD reason to do so.

KC looked NOTHING like Cooper and because of that alone - was reason enough for the FBI not to spend funds for his DNA.

If LYLE did not give you this information - who the HELL did!
Definitly NOT from the FBI and how would Porteous know?

DON'T you GET IT! You have been HAD!

IT is OBVIOUS you do not keep track of these things - and ALL U are AFTER is a BOOK & MOVIE. You have it written ALL over your postings along with your punie excuses about this or that.

You will go down in history as the biggest phoney in Cooper history! NOW do you understand WHY the FBI did NOT look At your suspect. He was NOT a suspect.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I do not go around bashing you - Blevins takes care of that.

Frankly I do NOT like his name and my name used in the same post or even a sentence.

I disagree with you on things - but even Georger gets at odd with you - some of it is just too technical for me.

If you mention me or make a statement I do not understand or misquote me - yea....I'll make a remark about the post. You do the same!

Stop with the Blevins comparison on me - there is NO comparision.

RobertMBlevins

*********speaking of choices, I see you removed the personal attack on R99.

Robert Blevins removed the following comment:
Do you have any other function at Dropzone besides serving as the Official Bashing Shill for Shutter's website?

That's right, I thought better of it and removed it. I can't imagine why you would put it back up, except in spite. You can do that all you want. It isn't going to change my position on trusting you with any sensitive information regarding Kenny C, the upcoming DNA stuff, or anything else you think you deserve to know. In fact, I don't think I will release the January report publicly after all. Just to media, LEO, or folks I know I can trust. When people ask me why...I will point to you as the main reason. You want everything one-sided, you don't generally play fair, and I don't believe you can be trusted. :)
Have a great day.

*Returns to Sunday Night Football*

What post number was Blevin's remark in? I didn't see it.

Does this mean that I am going to have to start reading Blevins and Jo's entire posts? That would be a fate worse than death.

Robert99

Yeah. Well, you come to Dropzone a lot, READ those same posts...and then comment on them over at the OTHER site. So your 'fate worse than death' reference is a bit phony, wouldn't you say? :S

Shutter was just a bit upset because I won't answer his questions or put him in the information loop. He kinda brought that on himself, and spends much time whining about it now. Not my doing, my fault, or my problem.

Blevins, You didn't even bother to read the post of mine that you quoted above.

Here it is again. I didn't see the remark in question. Which of your posts was it in? Even if you have now allegedly removed the remark, I'll go to the original post and see if I can figure out what you were talking about.

I know it will be a blow to your ego, but you aren't discussed as much as you claim on the other site. And you aren't discussed at all in relation to research into the Cooper matter.

Robert99

normiss

could you remind me again why the original thread was locked?
:S

This is a HINT! We have 90 days.
With the ridiculous postings of Georger gone I thought you guys would get on track and stay on track.

What has happened since Nov of 2006?

Blevins has become Pinocchio & his nose grows & grows & the more he posts the bigger it grows. Finally he has reached the stage where it is touching the ground.
How very embarrassing.

The man came here with NOTHING & took control to advertise his book on the thread after others were kind enough to help him correct his errors regarding the facts of the case.

The bickering between Blevins & Georger became a little too much.
Georger being the agitator he is just egged Blevins on & on.

The DZ had to make a choice. The choice was easy to make because Blevins was ALWAYS polite & Georger would get pretty out of sorts & used up space trying to silence Blevins & myself Jo.

I miss some of them - like Vickie, 377, Bennett and especially Homid and Snowman. We made a lot of progress until others started to make a game out of this thread.

Ckret - who was actually FBI came to the thread - but, his actions were completely out of bounds for an FBI agent.

His representations (things that have been proven to be false) had no place in this thread. His action on this thread should never have been allowed by the FBI - It has been proven with documentation that Ckret pushed false info. BUT, why did an FBI agent post FALSE information - what was the motive?

Low & behold along came Blevins - What a trip - he has added a new level to the Cooper Saga - after about 6 yrs of him - I feel like I am drowning in all of the muck he throws out. Blevins alone STOPPED the progression of this thread - because he used the thread as his PLATFORM to promote a book. Should never have happened.

Georger - he didn't help things - MY Sweet Baboon became an Ass!
He had multiple personalities & his rambles & ranting about other posters was completely out of range. For some reason Blevins & Georger was like mixing oil and water. GEORGER was voicing what the rest of us where thinking. It was the manner in which he voiced it - riddles & songs & things done only to harrass other posters.

377 & Snowman - they were like rocks....Snowman smothered the thread with a lot of stuff, but when he hit something good no one could top it. 377 was always the common sense of the thread. Snowman actually had the first indepth posting - some of you will never realize or know that he found valid information he couldn't take to the FBI.

His posting stopped in the thread just about the time an individual stood up against the USA. Even the names were similar. Always wondered - WHAT IF?

Farflung - none of us will forget his postings & his art work. We will always wonder what happened to Farflung & who he really was.
Hopefully he is alive & well and used that talent of his to make things better. Don't think any of us ever knew his real name.

In other words if anyone wants to give credits or whatever to the posters over the yrs - with no bashing or anger or crazy stuff - now is the time to do it.

Now WAIT for it! Blevins will MAKE a long post toasting his subject & selling his book & his supposed investigation & his interviews - yet he always gets it wrong....

Remember this:
If you tell the truth - you never have to worry about what others say about you. Blevins sure gets his nose out of place pretty easy. That expression was one Mr. Himmelsbach told me many times over. I hope he is well & this case is solved before he dies.

The crazy rantings of Jo & Jerry Thomas each wanting to tear the other apart. Now we do talk on the phone & he is nice to me.

Up until July of 2009 I printed ever page of the Cooper saga, but it just got unaffordable. 10,747 posting on that lasts printed page.
NOW there are 55,950 so in the next 4 yrs we averaged 11,000 postings per yr. NO way am I printing all of that.

Before I come to the end of my time here on the DZ around the end January or March - I wish the DZ would put the thread on read able disks and sell it as a set. I think someday someone just might read back thru those postings & find something we all missed....unless the case is ACTUALLY solved between now & then.:)
If the entire thread was on disks a researcher could go thru & find relevant postings yrs from now & see something everyone who read here & posted here missed.

Each of us is caught up in this for our own reasons...wonder what the next generation will say about some of us? Things have a way of disappearing on the internet after a few yrs....would be ashame to let all of this research just go poof.

Why I think the DZ could make some money off of a set of readable and printable disk of the contents posted.

P.S. I would buy it just encase someday - someone could prove who Cooper was....and maybe one day I will be vindicated. Pretty difficult for a person to do something like this for 8 yrs.

Actually I have been doing it for for 14 yrs because that is when I got my first computer...there was other threads that are long gone now - but for some reason this one survived.

skyjack71

I do not go around bashing you - Blevins takes care of that.

Frankly I do NOT like his name and my name used in the same post or even a sentence.

I disagree with you on things - but even Georger gets at odd with you - some of it is just too technical for me.

If you mention me or make a statement I do not understand or misquote me - yea....I'll make a remark about the post. You do the same!

Stop with the Blevins comparison on me - there is NO comparision.

Jo, You are in denial again. You have called me a troll living under a bridge, an ass, a phony, a moron, a plant from the FBI to make sure that the Cooper hijacking is never solved (for reasons you are not aware of, that particular remark is laughable), and more.

Jo, you will just have to play the hand that the fickle fates have dealt you. Sorry.

Robert99

Blevins writes:

I disagree with all the names you mentioned [which originated with Jo Weber], (moron, plant, ass, etc) with the exception of 'phony'. On that one, I think it applies. You come to Dropzone and say not-nice things about people and claim you don't enjoy reading their posts. On the other hand, you can hardly wait to discuss those same posts elsewhere.

That is my definition of phony.

R99 replies:

Blevins, as you well know, I simply said that I had not seen the remark in question in your posts.

The rest of your remarks are delusional. You should try sticking to facts occasionally.

Robert99

Robert99

Blevins writes:

I disagree with all the names you mentioned [which originated with Jo Weber], (moron, plant, ass, etc) with the exception of 'phony'. On that one, I think it applies. You come to Dropzone and say not-nice things about people and claim you don't enjoy reading their posts. On the other hand, you can hardly wait to discuss those same posts elsewhere.

R99 replies:

Blevins, as you well know, I simply said that I had not seen the remark in question in your posts.

The rest of your remarks are delusional. You should try sticking to facts occasionally.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Not spoofed...just mistaken. Upon checking with Lyle tonight via email, he told me that he's also heard that story about the FBI paying him a visit and taking his DNA. They have NOT done this. It was just another dead end, rumor, whatever.

This matters little, except I probably should have checked with Lyle first before posting about that. We DO have Lyle's DNA samples now...and they will be run by ArcPoint to obtain his profile for comparison to the tie sample profile.

Well, at least now I know why Agent Fred Gutt didn't seem to know anything about it, or whether any sample from Lyle had been run. (Or where they were if they existed) :S

Yes. Even I make mistakes. I don't mind owning up when I do.

So, another previously stated "fact" turns out to have no truth to it at all. I know you think that this is pretty insignificant, but things like this are the reason that most people don't buy into Kenny as a suspect. You have a guy here who is not even close to the description, worked for the very airline he supposedly hijacked for 20 more years, and then you put out "facts" based on hearsay that later prove to have no bearing at all. This "fact" was mentioned several times here and seemed to indicate that at least someone with the FBI had interest in Kenny as a suspect at one point. Turns out, not so. I will ask you the same thing I asked about the cash purchase of Kennys house (another"fact" turned "insignificant error"), that you never answered: Where did this idea that the FBI visited Lyle originate?

I know you will try to spin this as nothing, but there's a point I'm trying to make, and im making it here not at another site. Robert, there is a liar somewhere in this Kenny Christiansen story. "The house was bought with cash, the FBI visited Lyle and took DNA samples from him". Robert, these are lies and they are both lies that you pushed for quite a long time and didn't even change in your PDF until you got a lot of pressure about it and finally took the PDF down, rather than replace the lie with a truth. So, my question - and the public is watching - is a simple one: Who is the liar? Where did these lies originate? You? Lyle? Porteus (who still has articles on his website saying the house was bought with cash)? These are lies that have a source and it's time to expose that source. I'm not suggesting that you are the liar here Robert, but you are the one that heavily pushed the lies. So, where did they originate?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Greetings Everyone-

I've been in New York for the past six weeks and away from the Internet. First Sis got married and then I got the flu. Currently, I am at a public library on Long Island. I should be back in WA by next week.

Looks like the bashing continues unabated, here, so I thought I'd add some news - Kenny came to me in a lucid dream and said he did it. KC was pretty chatty for a quiet, passive, kind of purser, but here is what he told me:

He said that the whole DB Cooper skyjacking affair was part of a much larger mission that may still be on-going, but with less intensity. Specifically, he said that Norjak was one part of a long-standing struggle between gays and straights in the government - that gay feds were being manipulated by their straight colleagues, and Norjak was part of a push-back.

Kenny said he jacked 305 for the money, and it was part of building a financial war chest to combat the intrigues of the straight evil doers. KC also said that David Furie was the guy organizing the skyjackings, and that Hahneman's heist was part of this op. To wit, Freddie's money has never been recovered as gay operatives in Honduras snatched it before it got to DC.

As for Norjack, KC had a big recovery and get-away team - McCoy and Jake were two of the transporters, along with Duane. Also, about 400,000 grand was transferred from the Seattle bank and some of it was snatched by gay feds and NWO guys at Sea-Tac. KC said he had about 250K, which he stashed in the reserve chute bag and bank satchel. Hence, the "skyjacking" op was much bigger than just taking a plane. Money was being hijacked all along the way.

Kenny said that Norjak was just one of many operations, often sabotague-type stuff, frequently involving biological and chemical weapons. For instance, the gay guys would leak information, or threaten to sabotague covert B/C ops in exchange for extended secrecy about homosexual activities or for cash payments that supported those individuals working to defend gays.

The infected monkey business at Tulane Medcial Center in NOLA and the "Lime" disease outbreak from Plum Island weapons lab No. 257 were all part of these efforts to expose illegal bio-chem weapon development by straight guys.

KC said he was recruited by Furie. and was just a tiny little cog in the much bigger gay-straight wheel. Hence, he went back to work flying at NWO after Norjak, and never talked about it, which is what he did with most of his secrets.

I asked him about Bobby and Skippy, and KC replied, "Eh."

I can't find any websites that discusses the FBI going to Lyle's house. it's only HERE. I also find it strange that since he discusses an open case with the FBI they didn't tell him they never had the DNA in the first place!

Skipps website claims this: "At Sherlock Investigations we've gathered lots of evidence, including DNA and Christiansen's thumbprint."

what DNA could that be? Lyle said he has read about this "rumor" so it didn't come from him. that leaves two people. Skipp an Robert Blevins!

Should of checked with Lyle first you say? how many years ago? in fact it's in this thread that Lyle would be willing to pay for the DNA testing. I had the screenshot, but can't find it at the moment. it's not a recent post either.

The witnesses can't be trusted in this either. Carolyn Powell has stated Kenny purchased the house for cash! Dawn J only arrived in Washington a few months prior to the BIG LOAN that nobody ever seen, except family members?

Then we have the BIG expensive stamp collection with numbers changing like an odometer :)
If that isn't enough, Robert has blocked everyone out from the whole story. he is the only one who speaks for many! then he wants to get his hands on DNA that breaks the Chain Of Custody. he has no business getting anywhere near it!

The final straw. he blames everyone else for the proof surfacing and quickly labels them not trust worthy?

1) The house was not purchased in cash.
2) The witnesses are not trust worthy.
3) Bernie & Margaret hate each other. Margaret could be setting Bernie up!
4) Decoded (bobby's favorite) ruled Bernie out as an accomplice.
5) Obvious proof of why Kenny had so much money prior to his death can be explained.
6) No money was ever found on the property that can be validated.
7) No proof of them running an ad in the paper asking about the money.'
8) No visible life style change, looking like a farmer doesn't cut it!
9) The expensive clock could have been purchased very cheap overseas while he was there.
10) no proof Dawn purchased a house in the time period required, or if she was single.
11) Kenny is the same height as Tina, she testified (bobby's word) she had to look up at Cooper.
12) Lyle admitted on a radio show his "brother probably wasn't the hijacker" I have an email from the guy who interviewed Lyle dated Sept. 2, 2014.

That's a big chunk of the whole mess. I'll bet Kenny was probably a very nice hard working guy!

I believe someone is lying in this mess as well.

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"Porteus (who still has articles on his website saying the house was bought with cash)?"

That's one of those "double standards" he always whines about. when someone says something bad about Robert, he goes wild contacting everyone he can to get it removed, but. but, when it comes to posting the
truth about things related to Kenny, he backs off!

The filthy comments, he harped on Regina to remove the comments. the CNN comments were removed. he tried to get me to remove comments, but not anything that could change the outlook of one Kenneth Christiansen being DB Cooper! as you said, it was pressure that got him!

The news seems to be getting out already according to his "public" :)

OH MY! Blevins you just keep getting caught in your lies...and they are lies.

Added: Robert Blevins July 31, 2011

Porteous provided letters with KC's DNA, a sample from Lyle, and KC's discharge paper with his thumbprint to two FBI agents in a Major East Coast City. (Porteous and I are not saying which city right now) I was WRONG when I said these items were provided in the last two months. It was some time before that, not recently. That is MY fault. When Porteous told me he had sent these things out to the FBI, I thought he meant recently. My bad. This is why I sent a detailed message last night to Porteous to clear these things up for me.

He seems to know the FBI agents in this comment. If they did send the DNA the chain of custody was broken again. so it appears the story originated from Robert since he speaks for all! how did they send the DNA Lyle says never happened?

Jan. 7, 2013:
To date, no DNA test has been done on any DNA sample given by Lyle Christiansen. I have this from two different FBI agents in the Seattle office.

Here they tell him they never tested the samples they never had? two agents again! he sure chats it up with a case that they don't discuss!

September 25, 2010 we have Skipp and Lyle handling the DNA?

"Skipp Porteous and Lyle Christiansen arranged for Lyle's DNA to be submitted to the FBI a long time ago. "
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Well, after reading the FBI web page, and the numerous pages of dribble here, and a short visit to the other pages out there about this, we still have no viable, or even new none-viable, suspect/s.

Maybe one or two possibles, but they aren't discussed here, good for them and their supporters, as it would be a nightmare for them!

Time for this thread to be locked, go in the garbage bin, and let those who need to, go find closer some where in there lives.

Matt
An actual qualified Jumper, and Instructor, in Military and Civilian parachuting.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

something is scrambled up here - I did not make the post this is referrring to....is someone playing with the DZ - also all of my saved mail and new mail went POOF!

I had zero to do with the post below and this the first time something like this has happened.

skyjack71

***Blevins writes:

R99 replies:

Robert99

matthewcline

Time for this thread to be locked . . . .

Matt
An actual qualified Jumper, and Instructor, in Military and Civilian parachuting.

This thread no longer serves any useful purpose and, frankly, it is an insult to the skydiver community that permitted it to be set up here in the first place.

Blevins and Jo Weber can do their thing on Facebook and the rest of us can do our thing on Shutter's site with Blevins and Jo looking in when they desire.

Robert99

The postings by the creator & posters in the other place are the only ones posting negatives here.
I am sure the DZ has taken note of this.

If you guys are going to continue in this manner perhaps you need to stay on that other site. Why even come here to make your attacking and negative posts?

In my opinion if you are hosting or participating in a closed circuit site you do NOT need to be here playing dirty politics.

The problem with you guys is that YOU know what is getting ready to happen - and NONE of you can stop it.

You guys should have been politicians - dual postings in a closed site & in this site - why? NOT one of you have an inside to the FBI.

Yes, Blevins was allow to go to far, but your other site allows only those who meet your personal agenda.....seek & destroy. This site is where the Cooper story will be solved....& the truth announce.

Only 2 guys in that other thread are aware of what is getting ready to come - but the others think they being part of the Cooper story and solution or resolution.

The rest of you are being used to probagate the cover up.

These blatant attacks are being made to hinder an announcement that will be made within the next 3 months.

Those of us who post here - have NO voice in your site which is very complicated and difficult to navigate.

NONE of you have any connections to the FBI nor are you privey to what is happening....if you were - you would not be doing the continued counter attacks in attempt to stop silence the voice of truth.

Instead of trying to get this site CLOSED would it not make sense for you guys just to move on & ignore what is going on here.

If you have nothing productive to post here & wish to do your investigation in a closed circuit media - then feel free to do so - but to mount a political smear on this site - that is going way too far.

Blevins should NOT have been allowed to have promote his book....BUT the attacks by you guys is deliberate & your only agenda at this point if to close the DZ site and stop the truth from being told.

Why You guys know Jo has a picture that is going to BLOW the Cooper story out of site. A photo of 4 individual sitting together & with the 5 as the one taking the photos.

When the FBI receives and analyzes what is in this photo - The Cooper saga is over.

That is all I can say....I have to go back to surgery so I won't be around, but the other things will not go away....the story is NOT over yet!

Very difficult for me to post and after the surgery I won't be able to touch a keyboard for many wks...but, it has to be done.

NOW that you know that I know your objective is to destory the only voice I have. Those of you with DUAL posting status need to take a little vacation. You should NOT be allowed to come to this thread and advertise your other place...where a bunch of geeks have taken this too far...and tried to make it to complicated.

Georger and Robt99 know the truth & it is their JOB to keep the truth from ever reaching the public. Both of you have Tx/Az connection - others do not know this, but I do. Both of you are connected.

You guys will soon be exposed! NOT in this thread but in a VERY public way. Your only defense is to SILENCE me.

You guys have gotten to OLD to cover your tracks....but I have pictures that will tell an entirely different story! NO they will NOT be posted on this thread until we are ready to go public! If my problem had not gotten in the way it would be relative sooner...but God has his way of timing things.

Jo does NOT do FACE BOOK.
Why don't you guys just continue your thing in that other place & ignore what is going on here?

YOU CAN'T - if I were either of you I would be very afraid. I have a time line stamped on my foot...but it will NOT stop what is going to happen.

"Yes, Blevins should NOT have been allowed to go on and on with his using this site to promote his book....BUT the attacks by you guys is deliberate and you are WANTING this site to close for your own purposes."

Jo, what attacks are you talking about? Robert has been non stop talking about the other site. every so often when I've read enough I confront him. he has been non stop from the start.

Nobody wants the site closed. it's future doesn't appear to look good though, but that's due to constantly being off topic and whining about things said elsewhere.

You sound like Robert now. what "closed site" If Robert would stick to DB Cooper I doubt a single problem would occur, except him arguing those points endlessly like the "other forum" he goes on endlessly with. I own my site, he doesn't own this forum, but acts as if he does.

I don't send anyone here, nor do I pull anyone from here. that happens from people curious about my forum and register at will. it's not the only other Cooper forum, others are out there.

If you recently went to my forum I changed some things. I separated some threads away leaving only Cooper topics in one category, and several different threads that are non-Cooper related. you are not blocked from view. several times you were caught up in some spam programs I applied. I took them off when I found they use a proxy. spammers use proxies, so natural they will block them. I even changed your password you forgot so you could sign in to view the photo gallery.

Robt 99 - you are number 1.
Georger is already gone.
Bruce also needs to take a vacation.
Blevins needs to STOP his advertising.
Anyone doing DUAL posting on both sites needs to take a vacation.

This will allow what is going to happen to happen without the aggravation of the dual posters.

When it is announced - there will be a NEW poster - he will be the one to make the announcement. Sluggo left because he couldn't stop it & his health was failing...so Robt 99 was given the assignment after Georger got himself in a pickle with his ranting.

Bruce is just someone who is annoying.

Others just like go with the flow, but they do not even post on the other place. They were just interested in the story.

HAVE NOT any of you ever thought about why certain posters are so antagonist and keep harping on getting this thread closed?

Those individuals need to take a vacation for about 10 to 12 wks.

mrshutter45

Jo, what attacks are you talking about? Robert has been non stop talking about the other site. every so often when I've read enough I confront him. he has been non stop from the start.

Nobody wants the site closed. it's future doesn't appear to look good though, but that's due to constantly being off topic and whining about things said elsewhere.

You need to read back to recent postings made by Robert99 on this thread - he goes on about it constantly & then others jump in.

Robt99 only comes to this thread to antagonize & he never make a contribution - he comes here with nothing but malice...and keep stating this thread NEEDS to be closed.

I try to be nice - but it is getting difficult - he had a whole gang chiming in with a recent post about closing the DZ site. That should not be allowed. If he comes here he should not be continuely aggravating & creating a hostile enviroment on this thread. He doesn't post like that on your thread.

I enjoy the explorations they make there - it is the behavior of those with DUAL priviledges that get their nose out of place their finger in the wrong place. Robt99 is the worst along with Bruce. Why can't they be NICE in this thread like they are in the other thread.

I understood the attacks made on Blevins and I agree - but there has been NO reason for him to continuely attack me & suggest this thread be closed. When he comes to this thread he is antagonistic about everything and everyone....especially me and I have stayed pretty neutral lately - orders given to me by others.

skyjack71

Georger and Robt99 know the truth & it is their JOB to keep the truth from ever reaching the public. Both of you have Tx/Az connection - others do not know this, but I do. Both of you are connected.

You guys will soon be exposed! NOT in this thread but in a VERY public way. Your only defense is to SILENCE me.

You guys have gotten to OLD to cover your tracks....but I have pictures that will tell an entirely different story! NO they will NOT be posted on this thread until we are ready to go public!

Jo, You are just plain NUTS! Get yourself a REALLY GOOD shrink and start working on those problems between your ears.

I am shaking in my boots about your threats to expose Georger and myself. And don't worry about us trying to silence you. Your mouth will still be running 10 years after your death.

Your post is just more of the baloney for which you are deservedly famous.

Robert99

skyjack71

You need to read back to recent postings made by Robert99 on this thread - he goes on about it constantly & then others jump in.

Robt99 only comes to this thread to antagonize & he never make a contribution - he comes here with nothing but malice...and keep stating this thread NEEDS to be closed.

I try to be nice - but it is getting difficult - he had a whole gang chiming in with a recent post about closing the DZ site. That should not be allowed. If he comes here he should not be continuely aggravating & creating a hostile enviroment on this thread. He doesn't post like that on your thread.

I enjoy the explorations they make there - it is the behavior of those with DUAL priviledges that get their nose out of place their finger in the wrong place. Robt99 is the worst along with Bruce. Why can't they be NICE in this thread like they are in the other thread.

I understood the attacks made on Blevins and I agree - but there has been NO reason for him to continuely attack me & suggest this thread be closed. When he comes to this thread he is antagonistic about everything and everyone....especially me and I have stayed pretty neutral lately - orders given to me by others.

Jo, If you are so neutral, how do you explain your post #55962 above in which you threaten Georger and myself.

Admittedly, I do have a low tolerance for BS (and I don't mean Bruce Smith).

Robert99

Below is the kind of posting Robert99 had been making.

In this case he quoted another poster

Robert99

"Time for this thread to be locked . . . . "

Insert:
Robt99 then launches in with the verbage below:

"This thread no longer serves any useful purpose and, frankly, it is an insult to the skydiver community that permitted it to be set up here in the first place.

Blevins and Jo Weber can do their thing on Facebook and the rest of us can do our thing on Shutter's site with Blevins and Jo looking in when they desire.

Robert99

His only purpose in doing this is to get this thread closed....knowing full well this is my only voice.

Robert99

Robert99 used this statement I made below:

"I understood the attacks made on Blevins and I agree - but there has been NO reason for him (my referring to Robt99) to continuely attack me & suggest this thread be closed. When he comes to this thread he is antagonistic about everything and everyone....especially me and I have stayed pretty neutral lately - orders given to me by others.

Robert99

Robert99 - what do you find so threatening about that statement?
You do CONTINUELY attack me every chance you get - you can't say one nice thing. When you mention me it is NOTHING, but negative.

I will not allow you to continuely attack me and that is not the attacking posts made by you referrencing me that I speak of and YOU know it. There are multiple posts where you have made insulting remarks.

Right now I have to go to bed and I am very tired & I have just taken my medication. AT least treat me with respect & I will treat you accordingly.

I had finally just had enough of your cocky remarks trying to shut this thread down. Don't deny it just go back a few days.

Right now I can't see the screen and I have exceeded the time & number of posting I am supposed to do.

Don't worry after my surgery I won't be able to post at all - unless I can use the keybroad with my voice or my left hand. I have tried that & it doesn't work.

:)
Just leave me out of your posting & I will leave you out of mine unless you start sounding like you have tilted the bottle a little too much.

Where do I ask for this thread to be deleted? you gloss right over being caught in deception and continue to dodge and attack me with false statements.

Is it my fault you are unorganized? I don't care if you have 20 terabytes of information. how much more is DECEPTION!

Robert, it's clear you have issues if you can't understand I've defended that forum every since you have been attacking me personally about it.

You gloss right over two of Parrots comments asking you direct questions.

KC's alleged DNA was sent? you still can't admit it's BS. that's not a DNA sample. that would be a possible piece of evidence that could be made into a sample! what about the agents in Minnesota? who started that lie? who started the lie about the cash deal on the house. simple property research does wonders Robert. what did Skipp do? he should of done research on Kenny's entire background. that's investigation 101. does Skipp also have 500 pages of material for an excuse to gloss over not doing his JOB as an investigator?

excuses are a dime a dozen. you seem to have several dollars worth :)
If you look back once again you will not see me here on a daily basis. I only come here after reading your comments about me that have continued since the start. I let a lot of them go, but you keep HARPING
on the subject taunted a reply. you are nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

You speculate, or assume way to many things. just because your banned from my site doesn't mean others come here as a conspiracy to "close the thread" the jumpers have been complaining long before that forum started. you whine when your name is brought up elsewhere, and the you whine when you are confronted here. you don't answer questions here, but whine you can't defend questions elsewhere.

" I fully expect that Kenny will be proven NOT to be the hijacker. Does this surprise you?"

Robert, you are lying to yourself about Kenny not being the hijacker. you wouldn't be going through all of this if that were true.

All good things must come to an end as they say. televisions shows are taken down after being ran for years. stores go out of business after years of dedication. the future of this thread will be the ability to discuss Cooper in a mature atmosphere. that's something you can't do. what's that tell you?

skyjack71

Jo, I believe R99 gave a honest opinion about this thread. he also was responding to another jumper with the same opinion. R99 has earned rights to be here. we haven't! he is not going on and on about my site. he simply made a statement.

Now, If R99 made several comments every night for the past 6 months about the same topic you blast him about, you then have a reason to complain. nobody can top the number whiner of this thread who constantly brings up the subject of another forum onto this one! one must have no life to beat that record! don't try and follow Robert Blevins bad habits I own my site and can do as I wish. Robert wants to take things out of context constantly reporting them here. do you really want to associate yourself with him?

Matt, and others have said the samething in the past long before my forum was started, so don't blame me or anyone else for the future of this thread! you and Blevins are the top posters on here. that means people are tired of both comments, not just the ones from others. you guys run the show here! that puts the top poster into the reason the thread could be shut down. how many comments has R99 made on this forum in the last month vs you and Blevins? I don't have a problem with you, but you are not helping the problems this forum has by doing the same as Blevins.

IT ALL NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!

Take the advise of R99 and do your thing here, and we will do the same. it's simple but you guys keep bringing it up! dual this, censorship that, the public, liars, deadzone, double standard. these are also attacks by you guys.

You don't own this site, but have no problem dragging it through the mud with the constant gossip of other forums. I tell you just as I told Cook....

KNOCK IT OFF.....

100% of the members on my forum respect me and discuss Cooper in a professional manor. I had one poster who didn't want to follow those rules. he is no longer there, but can come back anytime if he decides he wants to discuss Cooper. I have solid proof Cooper can be discuss without personal attacks. why do you think that is?