47 47
quade

DB Cooper

NMIWrecks

You both make valid points. I just read this on the FBI's official website:

"And what of some of the names pegged as Cooper? None have panned out. Duane Weber, who claimed to be Cooper on his deathbed, was ruled out by DNA testing (we lifted a DNA sample from Cooper’s tie in 2001).

NOT SURE WERE YOU OBTAINED YOUR INFORMATION. Webers DNA was never verified by the FBI. The ruled him out based ONLY ON prints & I have a letter that states this...dated 1998.

They requested in 2003 - DNA, but Duane had been dead for 8 yrs at that time & I had remarried and had NO known DNA of Duane Weber in my possession other than a very valuable watch - which NO one gets near.

I had the last Christmas gifts I gave him - none of which had been worn. I expect a lot of shoppers DNA was on them. Slippers I do not know if he ever wore - in the hospital he was NOT walking. The razor I had cleaned & used & it had been by a guest.

I sent a couple of old tools I kept only because they were OLD, but do NOT know if Duane ever used them.

I DID not release the very expensive watch Duane wore that would definitely have had his DNA on it.......I have offered to have it swabbed and the DNA sent to them to verifiy they even got Weber's DNA. NEVER received a LETTER from the FBI regarding the results of the DNA other than a verbal of inconclusive. Explained to me not enough to rule him in or out and they did not take me up on my offer to have the watch swabbed - dna I know belonged to Weber.

NO letter sent as I received on the prints in 1998. IF they had a definite negative or a positive I would have received a letter to that respect. The verbal to me by the FBI was that the DNA was inconclusive & they only have a particial of what they think MIGHT be Cooper's DNA.

The tie was out of sight for 4 days & turned into evidence after the 4th day....? They only have a particial DNA on Cooper - or what they think was Cooper's DNA taken from the tie yrs later. In 1971 they had very little knowledge of DNA or how to preserve it at a crime scene.

The DNA on the items they were sent were not tested until 2008, but had been obtained from me in 2003 - 5 yrs plus it sat in a box some place some where for those 5 yrs. Prior to that it sat in a hot humid attic in Florida.

The DNA they have they think might be Coopers' is only a particial enough according to Georger to rule out Weber, but the FBI did NOT tell me that!

The FBI stated to me the DNA was inconclusive plus the fact they may not even have Weber's or Cooper's DNA.

Georger claims an inside he does NOT have regarding this.

The only thing the FBI gave him any credit for was the study of the MONEY - nothing regarding DNA was provided other than what has been provided to the public which amounts to very little.

Georger improvises to make himself sound like he is in the KNOW - he is not! His only access was the study of the money.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Lepsy does look quite a bit like the sketch. That's a plus. If he were five-five with blond hair and blue eyes...well, you understand. Unfortunately, a LOT of people look like Cooper and to explore the possibility he was Cooper, it is necessary to gather more background on him. Did he know how to use a chute? (Cooper told stewardess Tina Mucklow "I don't need that" when offered chute instructions provided by the FBI, and seemed to know what he was doing with an NB-8 rig when he was putting it on.) During one of the Cooper symposiums, 377 demonstrated one of these rigs and invited people to try putting it on properly. If I remember correctly (377 should comment here) hardly anyone could figure it out.

A great deal of evidence has been gathered over the years on Kenny Christiansen. We know he disappeared with Bernie Geestman for the entire week of the hijacking and they initially headed for Oakville, WA. We know Kenny had some suspicious spending that added up to more than his normal income within eight months after the crime. And other things...BUT...we cannot say for certain he was DB Cooper. On Lepsy there is only the fact he disappeared and that he looks like the sketch. He could be Cooper all right, but more evidence is needed to move him into the realm of serious suspects in the case.

You have posted previously that Lepsy may have run off with a woman to Mexico. This woman should be identified. That is the first thing I would do in this case. Who was she? Lepsy lived in a very small town and the woman was probably a local. I would find out who ELSE went missing at that same time. She needs to be identified. I think you also said that the police records had been expunged. Maybe you could try finding out if any of the officers who officially investigated the case are still alive. They hardly ever throw away their notes, as I am sure you know since you are LEO. Maybe one of them can give you a name. This officer or officers would be retired by now, of course...but getting her name would open up a whole new chapter in your investigation. Finding out who she was might even lead you to finding out what happened to Lepsy.

There is no missing woman from Grayling. A woman was rumored to have and a relationship with Dick Lepsy, but I tracked her down and she denied leaving with him. I talked with the only surviving member of the Grayling Police Department and he stated the police initially thought Lepsy left with that woman, but later confirmed she was away at college at the time. If a woman did leave with him, she came back and left him out west, because there isn't any missing women from the Grayling area.

Grayling is a small town. I stirred things up pretty good and word got around town about this case. This yielded no further information on Lespy, which was a bit surprising.

There's no proof that the Cooper suspect survived the jump either. Both positions are based on suppositions and I'm aware of the strengths and weaknesses of both positions. I agree with the FBI's official website that the Cooper suspect did not survive the jump

Some of what you may have read was contributed by an agent who was penalized for inaccurate information he provide on this site & to the public....he is still FBI, but not involved with Cooper.

His postings on this thread - distracted & harmed their investigation.

Certain things stated on the site at one time were completely off base & the FBI removed them. I no longer go to their site so if they are now using inaccurated information - I know exactly whose attention to call it to...the FBI uses writers for their site just as others do.

I have basically stayed uninvolved as of recent - but if that is what they have stated on their site - then they need to send me written verification of such findings. I will take this up with them or let the media do it.

The FBI will have to put up or shut up! They cannot have it both ways. No WAY does Georger have any inside other than the study of the money.

The artist Pete Rose - has stated in 2001 Weber is as close as he has seen. Rose also stated to Doug Pasternac in 2001 (not sure of the yr) something about Cooper never revealed to the public. This regarded a motion Cooper made with his mouth & why they could not get the mouth to satisfy all of the witnesses.

I spit it out over the phone to Doug that night as he & I had talked about it before - but I did NOT know until Doug revealed his conversation with Rose that it was a contributing factor in the composite.

It was a pursing motion with his mouth & I added - about his throwing his lower lip out in doing so. I completed the sentence before Doug could finish.

This could be an action made to keep a cheap particial in place or perhaps even a temporary. Duane had lost several of his lower teeth in what he claimed was a boxing match, but I never saw him with out the particial in place - he even slept with it - I did not know if it was even removable.

He had to have it replace about 5 yrs before he died...very expensive and again he never allowed me to see him without it....he had it in place when he died. I do have the old bridge or what is left of it - do not even know what it is made of - never had it tested.

Just more of how the FBI concealed so many things that could have ID'ed Cooper yrs ago. Their investigation of Cooper was incomplete by today's standards...and they should fess up to the mistakes made & clues never made available to the public.

The action with the mouth was VERY important - but, never stated by the FBI.

Posters - waste of time!
Try putting up a SITE - with his name and his picture. State the last time he was seen and pictures of him and of his family.

Be sure the site can be seen in other countries.

STATE boldly his age when he was first missing and his age NOW.

Leaving the car unlocked and with 1/2 pack of cigarettes sounded ODD to me.

Made me think - he didn't drive his car to the airport parking lot. Money was missing and he was never seen, but if he had 2k of the store proceeds with him - it could have been a robbery that went REAL bad!

The unlocked car and the 1/2 pack of smokes - tells me the person who drove that car there was NOT the owner.

Think 1971 - yes, we did NOT lock our cars in small towns, but leaving it at an airport - yes, we definitely would have locked it. 1971 I was 31 yrs old.
and I lived in a small college town in Georgia. At the office I never locked my car and at the house I never locked the car (just had a carport and not a garage). How do I remember such mundane things...well, 10 yrs olds at a sleep over - sneaking out of a window and streaking (get the drift).

When I went looking for them they had taken refuge in the car - and snuck up on them and started banging on the car - they let out screams and streaked to the house....a night I nor they will NEVER ever forget. These 4 girls still stay in contact by way of public media.

How I remember things - by association.

The internet - is the ONLY way to go.

Perhaps have someone do a good age aggression of how he would have looked in 1981 and 1991 and 2001.
Beyond that not of much use.

List his habits - like what kind of cigarettes he used & his favorite food or TV show.

Frankly I think he was a victim of a robbery gone bad....just because of the car being left at the airport unlocked - the one place someone would lock their car...if he wanted his wife to have access - he could have mailed her the keys with a Good Bye NOTE - being the father of children even if the marriage was strained - he did NOT appear to be a man who just WALKED!

Remember I had children ages 10 and 9 in 1971 and their father was rarely in their lives, but he would never have just walked away...that is not how we did things in 1971.

Vickie's Dad took a walk, but he was facing Jail Time and he had already been there before.

Perhaps the robber dumped his body and the robber is the one who flew out of that airport or it was just a ploy so the body would not be searched for....to make it look like he just went poof with the store proceeds.!

There are so many angle to this story of the early 1970's - you could use.

Did the authorities ever consider it was a robbery and a vehicle plant?

Did they ever look for a dead man? Or did they just assume he drove the car to the airport? Were prints wiped down in the car? Did they even do prints on the car in 1971?

I think you are looking for a murderer and more than one individual!

A robbery that went bad...expect the robber was waiting for him in the back seat of his car and knew he had to take the money home or make a deposit drop of the cash receipts.

If only one man - could have been a drifter or a hitch hiker...I lay odds the body is between the store and the airport...if that is the case.

Being a small town they probably checked the area.

Probably 2 individual and not just one. Drive the dead man's car to the airport after they transferred his body to their car - and then traveled a LONG ways away before disposing of the body. A little planning went into this.

I believe your guy died that night!
Making it look like he robbed himself and parking his car at the airport - that took 2 individuals and it was planned.

I would even go further to suggest it was a man and a woman....

Good story anyway you look at it.

In 1998 I recieved a letter from the FBI Weber had been dismissed due to prints?

NOW think about this for a moment before you reply.

IN MARCH of 2000 I contacted the FBI agent of record...questioning this.
The agent who took the CALL claimed Weber was never in the ARMY and was NEVER incarcerated at MCNEIL!

I hit the ceiling and told the guy I was holding in my had his ARMY record and the MCNEIL record - I had these documents in my hands. .

This agent tell me someone just stepped into his office & he will call me back in an hour. 3 hrs later he does call me...and then changes his story.....

Question? HOW in 1998 could they DISMISS Weber based on prints when the prints they use according the FBI agent who posted on this thread in 2004 - claimed the prints used were from McNeil...yet this agent in 1998 had NO knowledge of Weber ever being in McNeil...

Yet, the agent in 2000 claimed Weber was never in McNeil or in the Army.

When confronted the McNeil oversite was not addressed, but the Army the claimed was their having one of the numbers wrong...was due to the mix-up and they had repeatedly told me the army number belonged to WAVY GREENE. BUT in 2000 Doug had found Duane ARMY record and they were still trying to lie their way out of it...one of the very basics they used to dismiss Weber...yet, the FBI had made a serious mistake and that mistake is probably STILL on their site.

BEAR IN MIND THIS PHONE CALL TOOK PLACE IN MAR OF 2000 AND THE FBI DISMISSED WEBER BASED ON PRINTS ALONE IN 1998!

Just thought I would let you guys and the FBI that I DO NOT FORGET!

SO did the FBI announce on it site these errors? YOU CAN BET YOUR BOOTIE THEY DID NOT DISCLOSE THEIR MISTAKE. Doug Pasternak was the man who did the research for U.S. News and World reports and he had provided me the documentation which blew the FBI right out of their CLAIMS on Weber 2 yrs after they had dismissed Weber based on prints only.

There WAS NO apology forth coming and when I confronted them in WA in 2001 - I was told what to say and what not to say - well, there is a picture of me as I basically turned around and said - I refused to lie and that it was the truth or not at all.

WELL, I walked out and Doug did the interview - I refused to even view the clip - because I was not going to be a party to covering up the FBI's errors.

To this day I have NOT viewed that clip! The FBI made sure they were NOT viewed in a bad light - they wanted me to lie and I would not lie.
I was being instructed how to say something and that made it a lie to me....it was the truth the whole truth or not at all. I walked out of the room and did not speak to that agent or the other FBI person again.

THEY did NOT want their error to be announced in a public median...that is what it boiled down to - I refused to lie and that is what they were asking me to do was to lie. That is NOT why I was in WA...I didn't go there to have to lie on national TV.

Georger posted the picture they made of me just before I WALKED. To this day I have never watched that clip.

Here is a link to the FBI's official website: http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2007/december/dbcooper_123107

The FBI states on their website "Cooper was no expert skydiver" and "The hijacker had no help on the ground, either" and "As many agents before him, Carr thinks it highly unlikely that Cooper survived the jump."

Now unfortunately, my mind is bound by common sense and reason, so I find myself asking this question: "What if the FBI is right?" And if the FBI is correct, wouldn't we be looking for a missing person who flew under the radar for many years and has some physical features which resemble the FBI Cooper sketches, but looks just enough off to remain hidden? Wouldn't we be looking for a "Dick Lepsy" or another missing person just like him?

As for the FBI, maybe they're sick and tired of, ;) "Coopersleuths" ;) telling them how wrong they are. I agree with Robert, Marla devastated the chances of ever resolving this case, but many others have joined her in souring the milk of the FBI's investigation.

Because of the the ;)Coopersleuth ;) shenanigans of the past, the FBI will more than likely never investigate Dick Lepsy. And sadly, there is no known connection between Lepsy and the Cooper suspect, but of course, there wouldn't be, would there? Otherwise he would have been looked at already.

If you read this forum, I'm kindly asking for your help. I can't do this on my own, I need your help. I want to add Dick Lepsy to the list of people that have been officially eliminated by the FBI as Cooper suspects (see attached).

This is not a personal attack against anyone, or their beliefs. I believe that if we were all in the same room together enjoying a beer or coffee, we would all get along smashingly and would have quite a conversation. Maybe someday this will happen, and who knows, we may even solve a few missing person cases between now and then.

Ross

PLEASE REMOVE THAT PICTURE OF WEBER - IF YOU INSIST ON USING A PICTURE WEBER USE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM - THAT PICTURE lOOKS NOTHING LIKE WEBER. i HAVE ACCUMMULATED PICTURES OF HIM OVER AN 18 YR PERIOD OF TIME.

TRY ONE OF THESE - THE PHOTOS

YOU ARE RUDE TO COME INTO THIS AND USE A PICTURE THAT DOES NOT REPRESENT WEBER'S APPEARANCE AT ALL IN 1971. THE FBI USED THAT ONE AND THEY USED IT ONLY TO HIDE THE SECRETS THEY ARE AWARE OFA PICTURE USED ONLY TO DISCREDIT WEBER AS A SUSPECT - I KNOW OF NO ONE WHO WHO COULD EVEN IMAGINE HIS EVER LOOKING LIKE THE PICTURE YOU USED & THE ONE THE FBI USED.

ALL PART OF THE GRAND COVER-UP BY THE GOVERNMENT AND THE FBI.

NOT ONE PERSON WHO KNEW WEBER THOUGHT THE PICTURE U USED COULD EVEN HAVE BEEN WEBER. THAT PICTURE WAS A CONTRIVED EFFORT ON THE PART OF THE FBI TO CONCEAL HIS REAL APPEARANCE.

NOT ONE PERSON WHO KNEW WEBER PERSONALLY EVER KNEW HIM TO LOOK LIKE THAT.

THE USE OF THAT PIC BY THE FBI WAS CONTRIVED AND PART OF THE COVER-UP FOR THE DELIBERATE MISTAKES THEY MADE.

WHY DON'T YOU USE THE ONE THE FBI DELIBERATELY CONCEALED FROM THE PUBLIC - THE JEFFERSON PICTURE - ONE THAT SHOCKED EVEN ME AND ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND ONE THAT THE MOST CLOSELY MATCHES THE COMPOSITE FOR THEY EYES. NOTE HE HAD MISSING TEETH AND HIS HEAD & CHIN WAS DOWN - THE TILT HAS TO BE CONSIDERED.

TOO PAINFUL TO USE MY HAND OR TO WASTE MY VALUABLE TIME ON A GAME PLAYER AND THAT IS WHAT YOU AND BLEVINS ARE.

YOU ARE JUST SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO AGGRAVATE AND CONTRIVE INFORMATION.

I TRIED TO BE HELPFUL REGARDING YOUR SUSPECT, BUT IT IS NOW OBVIOUS WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS IN THIS THREAD.

YOU AND BLEVINS CAN ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY...I HAVE REAL THINGS GOING ON WHICH WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEAR FUTURE....BUT UNTIL THEN YOU GUYS HAVE A BLAST INTO THE PAST.

I AM JUST GOING TO TRY TO GET WELL ENOUGH TO HANDLE WHAT IS GETTING READ TO HAPPEN.

YOU AND BLEVIN DESERVE EACH OTHER - IT TOOK A FEW POSTING, BUT YOU REVEALED YOURSELF AND YOUR MOTIVES....YOU COULDN'T EVEN USE YOUR REAL NAME.

skyjack71

PLEASE REMOVE THAT PICTURE OF WEBER - IF YOU INSIST ON USING A PICTURE WEBER USE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM - THAT PICTURE lOOKS NOTHING LIKE WEBER. i HAVE ACCUMMULATED PICTURES OF HIM OVER AN 18 YR PERIOD OF TIME.

TRY ONE OF THESE - THE PHOTOS

YOU ARE RUDE TO COME INTO THIS AND USE A PICTURE THAT DOES NOT REPRESENT WEBER'S APPEARANCE AT ALL IN 1971. THE FBI USED THAT ONE AND THEY USED IT ONLY TO HIDE THE SECRETS THEY ARE AWARE OFA PICTURE USED ONLY TO DISCREDIT WEBER AS A SUSPECT - I KNOW OF NO ONE WHO WHO COULD EVEN IMAGINE HIS EVER LOOKING LIKE THE PICTURE YOU USED & THE ONE THE FBI USED.

ALL PART OF THE GRAND COVER-UP BY THE GOVERNMENT AND THE FBI.

NOT ONE PERSON WHO KNEW WEBER THOUGHT THE PICTURE U USED COULD EVEN HAVE BEEN WEBER. THAT PICTURE WAS A CONTRIVED EFFORT ON THE PART OF THE FBI TO CONCEAL HIS REAL APPEARANCE.

NOT ONE PERSON WHO KNEW WEBER PERSONALLY EVER KNEW HIM TO LOOK LIKE THAT.

THE USE OF THAT PIC BY THE FBI WAS CONTRIVED AND PART OF THE COVER-UP FOR THE DELIBERATE MISTAKES THEY MADE.

WHY DON'T YOU USE THE ONE THE FBI DELIBERATELY CONCEALED FROM THE PUBLIC - THE JEFFERSON PICTURE - ONE THAT SHOCKED EVEN ME AND ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND ONE THAT THE MOST CLOSELY MATCHES THE COMPOSITE FOR THEY EYES. NOTE HE HAD MISSING TEETH AND HIS HEAD & CHIN WAS DOWN - THE TILT HAS TO BE CONSIDERED.

Sorry Jo, I apologize. Unfortunately I have lost the ability to edit those posts. To mitigate the damage, I freely admit there are other pictures of your husband that look much more like the Cooper sketches and I made a poor choice in selecting the image I did. My intentions were not to be rude or hurt anybody's feelings. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Ross

If not over 5 hours you should be able to edit the photos.

The photos I suggested are just 3 of many more. Frankly I think the concealed JEFFERSON prison file is the best one to use - because it was deliberately concealed even by the agent who came to this thread and posted under the name of ckret.

FBI in a public forum, but NOT posting the pictures with the prison file made public by an FBI AGENT in 2004.

I BEGGED FOR THE PHOTOS, BUT THEY WOULD NOT BE FORTHCOMING UNTIL Shutter made them available in this this thread - photo's the FBI CONCEALED - but, somehow Shutter got them....2013 - that is a long long time to conceal prison photos....9 yrs the FBI concealed the photos from his widow and from the public!

Even the authorities with the prison system & the state departments were surprised there WAS NO PICTURE attached to the file in 2004. They where very nice & research all records & provided me the attorneys use by Weber...but they were long gone. I had to keep my source confidential....Now 10 yrs had gone by! I can expose how I acquired the information.

Do you not find it strange - 2004 and there is NO photo of Weber on the sites - and my guy WENT all the way to the prison for a copy of the files only to be turned away AFTER he got there....by WHOSE orders?

That FBI agent who came to this site was a FRONT to get rid of me or to shut me up.....WHY?

READ back.

You do know Ross is a name associated with Weber? ;)

But, what is in a name? Ross is a common name......

an exwife, stepchildren and multiple grandchildren - perhaps great grandchildren by now....

I may be old and sick but I am not senile YET!

KENNEY CHRISTIAN HAS NEVER BEEN A SUSPECT AND HE NEVER WILL BE!

1. NOT TALL ENOUGH
2. HAZEL EYES
3. HAIR LINE TOO HIGH
4. DID NOT HAVE A RUDDY COMPLEXION
5. WORKED FOR THE AIRLINE
6. FINANCIALS CONTRIVED BY BLEVINS.
7. NO WITNESS ID PROVIDED
8. PLUS NOT ONE OF THE CONTRIVED WITNESSES HAS COME FORWARD TO VOUCH FOR THE STORY AS TOLD BY BLEVINS.

9. BLEVINS YOU CAN GO ON AND ON TILL THE END OF TIME - BUT IN THE END YOU WILL LOOSE AND IF FRAUD CAN BE PROVEN - YOU LOOSE EVEN MORE.

10. ARE YOU SURE YOUR "WITNESSES" HAVE NOT ALREADY PROVIDED THE FBI AND/OR OTHERS WITH WRITTEN AFFIDAVITS REGARDING YOUR REPRESENTATION OF THEIR WORDS.

IF I WERE U - I WOULD BE VERY AFRAID! A LAWSUIT & A MOVIE & A BOOK BLASTING THE STORY TOLD BY BLEVINS COULD & WOULD BE VERY PROFITABLE.

MAYBE IT IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS.

BLAST INTO THE PAST BECOMES DUST WITH JUST ONE WITNESS COMING FORWARD TO DISCREDIT YOU.

MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL, BUT IT IS ALL OVER! THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE!

BLEVINS WAS PROVIDED AN OUT, BUT HE CHOSE TO CONTINUE HIS FARCE & USE THE DZ TO ADVERTISE HIS BOOK OF FALSE INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN DISCREDITED MANY TIMES.

CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS GOT FED UP AFTER RECEIVING SEVERAL PAGES (MORE LIKE A BOOK) OF BLEVINS STORY THAT WAS CONTRIVED FROM DAY ONE. ELDER ABUSE IS AGAINST THE LAW & THE FACT IT WAS DONE FOR PROFIT & FAME - MAKES IT OUTLANDISH.

Perhaps a major senior group has stepped into the arena to end this type of exploitation - you think?

RobertMBlevins

***Ross, this evening you have seen for yourself the reasons why the "other site" was created.

Robert99

You are recruiting. The 'other site"? This is the place where some of the creators claim they did it to 'get away from Blevins,' yet many of the posts are ABOUT me, including some outright LIES. Of course, I haven't tried looking in a week or two now, so I haven't caught up on the slander lately. ;) You'll have to keep me updated.

Then...your administrator decided he didn't even want me LOOKING at those posts. Can we say 'paranoid?' Some of you guys are as two-faced as they come. A couple of others were banned from Dropzone for personal attacks, no matter what bullshit story they gave you as the real reason.

This is why the Dropzone thread on Cooper is Numero Uno by far and gets millions of views. There is nothing inherently wrong with another site on Cooper, but that particular one is a bit phony. Maybe Shutter should post up a Prime Directive like this:

'The name of Blevins shall be stricken from all monuments and obelisks...'

(paraphrased from the film The Ten Commandments)

But you guys can't stop talking about me, even if you tried. Bunch of phonies. B|

Blevins, your EGO is out of control tonight. And the earth DOES NOT revolve around you. Or Jo Weber either.

Dream on, both of you.

Robert99

"At one point, your admin Shutter blocked all access to the site from cell phones, libraries, schools, workplace networks, proxies, and VPN's. Just to keep me from seeing additional lies being posted by user Galen Cook, aka 'Coopsnoop'."

You live in the past Robert. those measure were taken because of you, and because of you others had to pay a price! you whined in 2013 about comments made in 2011.

Schools are on my site all the time. no blocks are in place except the blocking of Robert Blevins. you can see it "anytime I wish" so stop the whining Robert. take the hair dryer off your head. this forum is suppose to be about DB Cooper, and not what transpires anywhere else! that's all you talk about here. Gossip Bobby should be the new name for Robert Blevins.

Georger can no longer post here, but someone is making a lot of comments about him. he can't defend himself either, so deal with it Bobby! Georger isn't whining about it like you do!

I wouldn't flatter yourself about what people say about you Robert. it's not a form of bashing like done here. it's reality about you. the main point is that you are not there to clutter up the conversation as you do here. goal has been reached :)
where is the administration here? plenty of the rules set in place here are in violation! drifting off topic, personal attacks run rampant here!

Google is constantly crawling the site. it's now showing up in Cooper related searches. new members are registering! it's not working Robert, it's helping....Thank You :)
Unlike Frazier Crane (nobody's listening) it makes them curious :)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

18E

What about motive? I'm not going to take the time to read each and every post up to present to refresh what has been said about a motive, but here are some that I have listed:

1. Mentally disturbed, (obvious if you are going to jump out of a perfectly good airplane into southern Washington, in the rain, at night).
2. Retribution
3. Diversion
4. Fame
5. Government operations
6. Covetousness of $

My conclusions:
1. Likely not mentally ill. He seemed rationale in what he said and how he interacted with the Stews. Also, he showed strong signs of planning, coordination, decision-making, and reason. (Doesn't mean your not crazy, but he had a handle on acting rationale in context).
2. Retribution - made one statement to Tina about getting back. This was weak and really there is no connection. Undetermined.
3. Diversion - undetermined.
4. Fame - he never enjoyed it as defined by the world giving you acclaim and adulation and personally enjoying it. Determined as not a motive.
5. Govt Operator - demonstrated signs of military training and unique competencies that are learned behaviors familiar to Govt operators. Undetermined.
6. Covet money. He got the 200K. At least linked to a motive.

The following narrative is merely conjecture, but could explain a couple details of the skyjacking:

A man suffering a midlife crisis decides to abandon his wife, children and job and abscond to Mexico with a couple thousand dollars of his employers money and possibly a female accomplice.

After spending some time out west, the romance wears off and the mans paramour starts missing her family and friends and decides to head back home, leaving the man stranded in an unfamiliar locale, alone. He cannot return home, because he will be arrested and the embarrassment of his predicament is overwhelming.

A couple years after fleeing his home, the holiday season approaches and the man is low on funds, missing his children and family and becomes extremely depressed. The thought of going through Thanksgiving with strangers again gnaws at his stomach and he becomes despondent. And Christmas alone again? Terrible.

About a week and a half before Thanksgiving, the man reads in newspapers about a bumbling skyjacker named Paul Cini. This clown Cini even makes the national TV news. Broke, hungry and alone, the man who is unable to ever go back home and is at the end of his rope thinks to himself "If I'm going to go out, I'm going to go out big."

Improving on Cini's fiasco, the very intelligent man comes up with a plan. If he succeeds or not does not matter because he has nothing, therefore he has nothing to lose. If he dies or is captured, at least he will be famous and get some of the attention he thinks he deserves. If he gets away, he'll have plenty of money to repay his employer if he returns home or at least live on the run a little more luxuriously.

The lonely man's mind is set. He does not care if he dies, at least his loneliness with end, and he will be famous. And if he lives, he'll be rich and will have redeemed himself in his eyes.

The lonely man sits in the plane, giving orders. He is calm. He accepts his fate. At the end of his flight he steps to the rear of the plane jumps out into oblivion, into anonymity.

If Richard Floyd McCoy, with his vast experience in pressure filled situations, was nervous, sweating bullets, and curt with the aircrew, then what would be the mindset of a man in a similar situation that was calm, didn't perspire and was polite throughout the event? Maybe someone who knew he probably wasn't going to make it and was fine with that.

NMIWrecks

***What about motive? I'm not going to take the time to read each and every post up to present to refresh what has been said about a motive, but here are some that I have listed:

1. Mentally disturbed, (obvious if you are going to jump out of a perfectly good airplane into southern Washington, in the rain, at night).
2. Retribution
3. Diversion
4. Fame
5. Government operations
6. Covetousness of $

My conclusions:
1. Likely not mentally ill. He seemed rationale in what he said and how he interacted with the Stews. Also, he showed strong signs of planning, coordination, decision-making, and reason. (Doesn't mean your not crazy, but he had a handle on acting rationale in context).
2. Retribution - made one statement to Tina about getting back. This was weak and really there is no connection. Undetermined.
3. Diversion - undetermined.
4. Fame - he never enjoyed it as defined by the world giving you acclaim and adulation and personally enjoying it. Determined as not a motive.
5. Govt Operator - demonstrated signs of military training and unique competencies that are learned behaviors familiar to Govt operators. Undetermined.
6. Covet money. He got the 200K. At least linked to a motive.

The following narrative is merely conjecture, but could explain a couple details of the skyjacking:

A man suffering a midlife crisis decides to abandon his wife, children and job and abscond to Mexico with a couple thousand dollars of his employers money and possibly a female accomplice.

After spending some time out west, the romance wears off and the mans paramour starts missing her family and friends and decides to head back home, leaving the man stranded in an unfamiliar locale, alone. He cannot return home, because he will be arrested and the embarrassment of his predicament is overwhelming.

A couple years after fleeing his home, the holiday season approaches and the man is low on funds, missing his children and family and becomes extremely depressed. The thought of going through Thanksgiving with strangers again gnaws at his stomach and he becomes despondent. And Christmas alone again? Terrible.

About a week and a half before Thanksgiving, the man reads in newspapers about a bumbling skyjacker named Paul Cini. This clown Cini even makes the national TV news. Broke, hungry and alone, the man who is unable to ever go back home and is at the end of his rope thinks to himself "If I'm going to go out, I'm going to go out big."

Improving on Cini's fiasco, the very intelligent man comes up with a plan. If he succeeds or not does not matter because he has nothing, therefore he has nothing to lose. If he dies or is captured, at least he will be famous and get some of the attention he thinks he deserves. If he gets away, he'll have plenty of money to repay his employer if he returns home or at least live on the run a little more luxuriously.

The lonely man's mind is set. He does not care if he dies, at least his loneliness with end, and he will be famous. And if he lives, he'll be rich and will have redeemed himself in his eyes.

The lonely man sits in the plane, giving orders. He is calm. He accepts his fate. At the end of his flight he steps to the rear of the plane jumps out into oblivion, into anonymity.

If Richard Floyd McCoy, with his vast experience in pressure filled situations, was nervous, sweating bullets, and curt with the aircrew, then what would be the mindset of a man in a similar situation that was calm, didn't perspire and was polite throughout the event? Maybe someone who knew he probably wasn't going to make it and was fine with that.

In August of 2011, the insightful Farflung, queried a similar situation about another "missing person".

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4174301#4174301
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

YOU are the one who wrote a book and YOU haven't proved one word of it and your witnesses dispute the things you have stated!

ONE thing for sure - I NEVER tried to profit off of Cooper - not once. In fact I have depleted my personal funds to research the past of Weber.

YET, not one time did I agree to a book for profit or take monies from others... nor twisted the words of others for my own benefit....as you have DONE over and over and over.

The FBI never stepped up to the plate regarding their mistakes on WEBER - not even an "I'm sorry, we missed that!"

Referencing your story Blevins:
With the information I have & what you posted in the thread & in your book - it is evident you twisted information & miss led your "witnesses". You manuevered seniors and manipulated the words.

Geestman was the only one with enough sense to stand up to you.

I am very very tired and all of you need to realize that certain parties are NOT what they represent themselves to be.

Georger has actually contradicted himself many time - hell, I liked the old goat, but he agitated the hell out of me with his jingle stuff and things totally un COOPER related. There is a MUCH nicer version of Georger in that other place....he still gets things twisted.

Georger like myself is getting old and this battle is just a little too much for us.

Robt 99 - he gets his shorts in a bunch and he is one of the opinionated - I AM NEVER WRONG kind of individuals.

But this thread has become a stage for Blevins so I am going to back down until I am able to make the annoucement regarding what is being done.

If Robt99 was all he claims why has he NOT checked out my claims about Air Park and the man who owned it in 1971.

Why did he not check out Mildred Taylor who used to be Mildred Ford the wife of the Mr. Ford who owned the Air Park and was question in relation to the skyjacking as a suspect.

Georger has a little problem with his date & the money find....the drainage ditch that was not there in 1971 but was there in 2001. Why doesn't he take a trip & speak to Mr. Fazion while he still is alive....or ask one of the crew what Fazion said to Mr. Himmelsbach on the beach that day.,,in 2001 when they did the documentary. In fact I wonder what they did with the footage they didn't use...I expect that might hold some answers.

Himmelsbach mentioned to Fazion that the ditch was NOT there in 1980 and Fazion informed him it was ordered after that....The area I am referencing was EAST of the house in 2001 and just East of the Equipment area.. I think that retention ditch is what eroded the beach - I have been told it has changed a lot.

Since I could not see the house in the recent postings - Perhaps Robt 99 or someone else will tell us if the old white Fazion home from 1979 is still there. It was still there in 2001.

If the house was in the pictures I would be able to understand them more - and I know that house was still there in 1979 & 2001. I base things on what I actually saw...the house, the trees at the parking area, the trees and the fence on the beachside of the house and the equipment to the north east along with a couple of sheds or buildings of some sort.

I do not see these things in the ariels.

Nor to I see dated ariels showing the changes - buildings, sheds, water line, fence - all the land marks I need. The location of the mail box and the fence and the little shed behind the house but on the beachside of the fence where the kept equipment to clean the beach and for the boat.

A HOLE that was there and not there Georger questioned in that other thrad - could be cause by the shed being removed.

The shed was there in 1979 but not in 2001 It was Oct approximately in 1979 when Duane took me there...
If Georger was able to email me maps of the spot he is talking about - I just might have stated the answer to the question he was speculating on.

If someone wanted to email me some actual pics and arials that I could print and resize - I could do over lays and show you were and when the changes I am aware of where locate - what I saw with my own eyes.

I just do not understand the ariels - the house is not there...did it vanish and when did it do this?

Robert99

Ross, this evening you have seen for yourself the reasons why the "other site" was created.

Robert99

Robert 99 - even Jo Weber has little to say - and BLEVINS is a BLEVINATOR (like Eliminator).

No one can say ONE word without his butting in...and then ALL he does is REPEAT the same things he has REPEATED for yrs and yrs.

I would agree NOT to discuss a subject just to be able to discuss the landmarks and the ariels - but BLEVINS did not allow this before and he won't now.

I tried to follow the other site, but I get lost and I can't see the maps. IF someone will email me the maps they are useing and the yrs...I will see what I can do by overlaying them and drafting pencil marks. I was there in 1979 and again in 2001...I actually want to understand what these maps are showing and if ANYONE can make these available to me I would appreciate it.

GOT to go - hand is throbbing and I am not even supposed to be typing.

Hard to remember to type without caps & one 3 paragraphs . NO more today...bye.

skyjack71

I am very very tired and all of you need to realize that certain parties are NOT what they represent themselves to be.

. . . . .

Robt 99 - he gets his shorts in a bunch and he is one of the opinionated - I AM NEVER WRONG kind of individuals.

. . . . .

If Robt99 was all he claims why has he NOT checked out my claims about Air Park and the man who owned it in 1971.

Why did he not check out Mildred Taylor who used to be Mildred Ford the wife of the Mr. Ford who owned the Air Park and was question in relation to the skyjacking as a suspect.

. . . . .

I think that retention ditch is what eroded the beach - I have been told it has changed a lot.

. . . . .

Jo, You are NEVER to tired to post another lengthy piece of baloney to support your fairy tales about Duane.

If I am opinionated, then just exactly what are you?

On the point of my not investigating things that you want me to do, I am NOT going to participate in another of your wild goose chases about something that has nothing whatsoever to do with the Cooper hijacking. You are free to waste your own time on such silly things, but you are not going to waste mine.

What you call a "retention ditch" is actually a retention pond. When Meyer Louie and I visited that pond, we were assured that nothing from the pond had ever flowed into the river and that nothing from the river had ever flowed into the pond.

The Columbia River has severe erosion problems at Tina Bar and that erosion continues despite efforts to at least contain it.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Point of Order: How much do airline attendants and pursers get paid TODAY? The answer is, not a whole lot. Kenny Christiansen retired from NWA more than twenty years ago and wages were even less back then. But here are some top-level numbers for TODAY at five major airlines for these jobs.

('Top Level' is defined as working at the same job for that airline for more than six years, and represents about as high as you are ever going to go in that job. Starting wages are much lower. These numbers are from 2011-2013.)

Delta (Fomerly NWA) 36,441

Airtran 33,129

Jetblue 30,582

Frontier 29,637

Virgin Am 22,698

As I said, these numbers are top-line from today, and frankly...I make more than any of those numbers just cleaning homes. Yet Mr. Christiansen somehow managed to amass a fairly large estate working for much, much less. He was also known to be generous with his money occasionally, and yet left an estate that, in cash, added up to nearly a quarter million dollars and a house. And he allegedly did this in a period of approximately twenty-one years after the time of the hijacking. This means he would have to have saved more than half his wages each year, and that still wouldn't give a good accounting. The reason is because for the first TEN years (71-81) his wages would have been no more than four figures. Only in the last ten years or so of his employment with NWA would he have reached five figures a year, and that just barely. The year he retired, most flight attendents were still making less than 30K a year. At that same time (1993), some of American Airlines' stews were so poorly paid that they qualified for food stamps. And NWA was notorious for their lousy pay and meager benefits.

So what you are really looking at here is the long picture. If Christiansen was making about $6,000 a year in 1971, and did not reach five figures until at least 1980...then you are talking about amassing such an estate in a period covering no more than twelve years or so. This means Kenny's cash and collection assets would mostly have to be saved up in this same period (1980-93), which spread out adds up to about $20,000 a year, roughly. If he never went over $20-25K a year max during his career, (true) the numbers on him just don't add up. You are talking about trying to save up each year about what you actually make each year, which unless you live in a tent in the woods and eat cattail roots exclusively...is impossible.

A simpler way to view this is the following:

1) We know Kenny made about $6,000 at NWA in 1971.

Let's imagine the unlikely, but generous scenario that Kenny was raised an average of a thousand dollars a year for every additional year he worked at NWA. This would give him a final yearly wage in 1993 of $29,000 a year. This amount, by the way, is probably too high. But let's be generous.

His total gross wages in that twenty-two year period between 1971 and 1993 would be $420,000. But that figure is far too high anyway because until at least 1980 he would not have even reached 10K a year, realistically speaking. The actual total of wages he earned between 71-93 for NWA was probably closer to $330,000. And he left an estate equal to all of that minus $80,000 to live on over a twenty-two year period. Does not compute, as the robot on Lost in Space would have said.

Doesn't mean he was DB Cooper. Means the numbers on him just don't jive. One of the things Lyle and other members of the Christiansen family have said was their utter amazement he left so much behind. Much has been said about an empty lot KC purchased on a promissory note PRIOR to the hijacking...but he didn't pay it off until AFTER the hijacking. He then went on to purchase the house, as well as a larger lot behind what is now the Bonney Lake Safeway. This lot, about ten acres, had the trees sold off it by Kenny later, and he sometimes told people he made a lot of money doing that. This, of course, was NOT true. For a heavily wooded lot that has not been harvested in 20-50 years, the average harvest is 3,000BF per acre, with a value to the owner of about $600. (Average paid to owner per acre) This adds up to only $6,000 on a tree sale.

And none of this explains how he pulled out five thousand dollars from his pocket in April 1972 and lent it to Bernie Geestman's sister Dawn Androsko. Less than two years previously he had written home complaining he was living on peanut butter, and that it was running out. The strikes at NWA and the poor pay is a constant theme in these letters home, but for some reason he stopped saying those things to his family after 1972.

In a nutshell, if you look at Kenny's financials, in order to leave such an estate behind based simply on what he earned in his career with NWA...it just doesn't add up at all.

Blevins, unfortunately your "analysis" just doesn't add up at all either.

On the matter of the airlines, only Delta and NWA are old time legacy airlines. Air Tran, Jet Blue, and Virgin America are relatively recent low-cost startups.

While there was a regional carrier named Frontier in the 1970s or so, I believe it merged with someone else or went out of business and that the present day Frontier is also a low-cost startup.

But the legacy airlines and especially the regional airlines of the 1970s more than met their match when along came a new breed of airline managers commonly, and correctly, referred to as "robber barons".

The end result of the above is that bankruptcy became part of the airline managers business plan. And bankruptcy was a great opportunity to break union contracts with both pilots and cabin crew unions, grab control of the retirement funds under those contracts, eliminate health care for retirees, eliminate pensions for retirees, and to offer subsequent new hires jobs at about half the salary of the previous new hires.

Then in the late 1970s, Old Jimmy Carter came along and managed to drive the airline industry right over the cliff again by deregulating the airline industry.

The end result is that today's airline retirees don't usually have pensions and are generally paid at maybe 50 percent of the rate that previous employees were being paid just prior to their retirement.

Simply put, you cannot make a simple comparison of the airline industry as you have done above. It is much more complicated.

KC could easily, and probably did, have income from a couple of other sources. Such as having a second job since NWA only required about two weeks of work per month.

Then you seem to completely ignore the simple fact that there was a tremendous real estate boom between the 1960s and 1990s. If you weren't paying attention during that time, then there is no way that it can be explained to you now.

To repeat, your airline analysis above is fatally flawed.

Robert99

You never give up on the BULL CRAP! You act like you just do not get it.

Well, I think you do get it & since Cooper has not been official
ID'ed you are now throwing shit on the wall & no one is competing with you - you think the GENERAL PUBLIC will swallow all of this crap & you get a best seller & a movie.

Robt99 & I are the only ones here who will stand up to you - the rest are your subjects....NO they are your puppets. You only want to make a profit off of Cooper.

You are deliberately manuvering ever angle - and when you are confronted outside of this thread in a public medium - you are really going to look like a fool.

Frankly I am fed-up with your contrived story. So are a lot of other people & I believe you will soon be confronted by those you have written about & you won't be able to handle it.

I call myself crazy, delusional & off my rocker because that is probably how others view me - but, I have not ever stooped to the LOW you have!
NOT ever!

You feed off of others like a vulture. Anyone with any sense can read back to when you came to this thread & READ your story as it EVOLVED.

I do not agree with some things in that other place - BUT, regarding you everything they have ever said in this thread & that other place about you are true.

I just took the alienation to a higher level with this post. I may get banned or the thread shut down, but there should be a limit to your actions. YOU have taken a kind, caring and loving man's history & distorted everything about him & his family & friends - for recognition & profit.

I call it fraud, but then I am not good with the words - so that is probably not the proper word to use.

What are you going to do when you are EXPOSED to the public by the very individuals you have interviewed. NO, they are not all deceased and that is what you are hoping for & waiting for.

There are those who question my motive - but one thing for sure - I have NOT lied or tried to distort the facts....I lived my story 1st hand & what I have learned about Cooper. There are those who do not want the story told, but I have not distorted information.

YOU do NOT want the truth ever to be known. You ignored all about Porteous that has been posed to you. You have been caught in OUT & OUT deliberate lies & your distortions of Kenny have taken a NEW level. I call it desperation - or hanging in there till the old lady dies or that your media sources such at this thread will cause the general public to just acknowledge KC as Cooper to end the Cooper Saga.

WELL, I hope God in his wisdom will see fit to make sure you get your just rewards...are you going to be able to handle it? You have so far.

It is time for the TRUTHS to be known. What are the TRUTHS? Porteous knows!

I did not condone the actions of Galen Cook (sneaky snake), but you have taken your accusations of an individual to a NEW height. It is time someone stood up to you....regarding your distortions regarding those whose memories of Kenny you have contrived & the false information you continue to repeat over and over.

Perhaps the media will take care of what has to be done - and the fact you just can't wait for all of your "witnesses" to die off. You are constantly mentioning their ages - are you counting the days left in their lives?