47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"Using VPN's or proxies to view a website is extremely common by the way."

Correct, but only when they are used properly! Hidemyass.com doesn't agree with what you are doing either. once again you divert away from understanding what you are doing is wrong, and illegal!

It was very simple what I told Hidemyss. I explained you were banned from the site for several reasons and have been using there service ever since the ban went into affect.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this matter.

I am sorry to hear that someone is using our services for malicious activities like this.
Would you please be kind and provide us with some sort of evidence of this taking place on your forum?

My guess is that the responsible person is using our free web proxy service to do it ( please provide us with the IP address used to access your forum )

Looking forward to hearing from you.

After sending them some proof. this was the reply.

Barry (Hide My Ass! Support)
Oct 23 08:20

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your reply.

We have escalated this to the responsible department.
I will inform you once it's done.

Step 2 is awaiting the trigger to be pulled once this is cleared up. Comcast doesn't like activity like this either!
I'm sorry this has to constantly be brought up, but as you well know Robert has a trail of these issues, even on the site where he sells his books he argues with reviewers for up to several years with one reviewer. it's always someone else's fault????

How many posts are on a page Robert? you justify the DNA postings to makeup for the 95% non Cooper related things you spout off here? a quick guess would be about 25 posts per page X 20 = 500. it doesn't calculate. same with my forum. you are a small percentage, Cooper overpowers your discussions. Cooper doesn't overpower here.....sadly!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert, are you really that lost? I'm allowed to view here because I wasn't BANNED for anything! you were banned and blocked from view the site. big difference. has nothing to do with what I do here, or anywhere else!

I realize you can view the site. god knows we all know that Robert. you are missing the point entirely (no shock there) you don't belong anywhere around that forum! you are simply doing it for spite.

what "general public" you act as if the whole world revolves around Dropzone? you have basically 3 posters regularly posting here, and probably a large majority viewing it from inside the forum.

Things are legal to a certain point Robert. you can walk in a buy a gun can't ya, doesn't mean it's legal to just shoot someone. read the fine print in what you think is legal!

The US Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA), 18 US.C. § 1030, however, might turn some uses of such measures into criminal behavior. In a recent decision, Judge Charles Breyer of the Northern District of California ruled that using proxies to avoid a website’s ban (coupled with a cease-and-desist letter) constitutes a violation of the CFAA.

If you were banned from a local store, would it be okay for you to put on a mask and walk right in?

You are not using a proxy server for it's intended purpose! you keep whining about things being wrong while you are not abiding by any rules at all here!

You do what you have to do Robert. I'll do the same!

try discussing Cooper for a change, and not what people say about Robert Blevins. that's what this site has turned into....tie up the thread more....I'm done with you again!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

you will never get it. I'm not freaking out about anything. just taking a few steps, no biggie.

Please continue on.....and on.....and on....and on.

as Paul Harvey use to say...."page two"

What happens more here:

Jo predicts a major break in the case, which never comes?

OR

Robert says he isn't looking at the other site for a while, only he really is. And can't quit.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mrshutter45

. there is nothing here anymore except your constant whining about other forums. page after page of BS.

Even Jo agrees with that statement regarding Blevins!

I rarely mention what the other thread is talking about - I send you a personal PM if something is said that I do not agree with - I don't bitch about it here. RARELY.

NOT what this thread is for.

This thread is to explore not to exploit suspects - and exploit is what Bleving does.

Sorry Blevins - but that is a honest statement. My accountings are first hand and I hate having to repeat them - but, (Blevins) constantly gets them wrong....he never read back in this thread prior to the date he came aboard. If he had - he would not make some of his misinformed postings simply to revert back to his subject.

His only purpose is to demean others and promote his book. A subject he never personally knew or ever had any contact with.

Yet, he never draws the line at making statements about Weber already posted & explored in this thread. He ignores my trips to WA as though they never existed.

I am tired of re-explaining things for his benefit.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

ParrotheadVol

What happens more here:

Jo predicts a major break in the case, which never comes?

OR

Robert says he isn't looking at the other site for a while, only he really is. And can't quit.

Well, I didn't say Major break that is your interpetation. I said that somethings are happening and things are happening. I said I believe something about an announcement being made hopefully by Nov 24 or within the next 3 months. I didn't say what it was -if it was FBI, media, other persons coming forward, new information or new evidence...that is just a few of the things it could be.

I do not believe I inferred major break in the case - just something is getting ready to happen. Something I may or may not be involved in. You will just have to wait until it happens.

NMIWrecks

Before I ever posted anything on this forum, I was permanently banned from some other forum :| (See attached). I'm not sure why, maybe it was a mistake, or someone has control issues? Thoughts?

Who ever you are - I am glad you are here - give us a little break for Blevins and all of the other bantering between the 2 thread.

When the posters with dual forum abilities post - NOTHING is gained and no one want to get involved in all of this back and forth between the 2 forums...it is prostelization on the part of the other thread, but it lets other know that Blevins is just sort of LOST.

The other thread comes here to explose Blevins but this dual between the 2 threads needs to STOP. They (referring to all of them with dual status) come here just to antagonize and try to get this thread taken down.

Yet, some of the things proposed over there are absurd...Georger is still playing ping pong with his story and Robt99 seems to now be engaging in the same thing. It should be one thread or the other.

As I recently stated NEW information is on its way and some things are going to happen. Georger better get his ducks in a row - because he is in deep DOO DOO! Someone took me serious when I said Georger needed to be investigated....well, Georger is more and in some aspect less than he has claimed. Maybe he needs to get a good lawyer. Georger needs to be AFRAID!

On that other thread you posted this referring to my response about the clip someone presented.

"Posts: 57

Re: Clues, Documents And Evidence About The Case
« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2014, 12:05:39 AM »The poster at DZ that put up that link now believes it to be a hoax....but it sure didn't take Jo long to try and connect Duane to the guy. "

Excuse me - show the post I made that indicated I was trying to connect Duane...to that story.

I stated it would be interesting, and ONLY after I read the article & determined it was a hoax.
Like others I researched the papers and the name of the woman - I found....ZERO.

Made me wonder about this man's back ground - if he might have been in prison with Weber at one time. A natural reaction because Duane and his lady of the day lived in Oklahoma on 2 different occasions...between 1961 and 1969.

Duane's ex , the stepdaughter and the stepson also mentioned their mother being in Oklahoma....:P

The other Oklahoma link for another suspect was Miss Prissy Butt as she hailed from Oklahoma and this regarded her Uncle Cooper.:P

We had a poster here who claimed HIS FATHER who lived in OK was Cooper, but his father was already deceased...when he came to the thread.:P:P

GO back and READ the damn thread before you state fraudulent comments in that other place.

I found NO connections nor any validation of the story. He was too young and no solid information was provided.

IN NO WAY WAS I TRYING TO LINK THAT TO WEBER....just pointed out the times Oklahoma came into the Cooper Story in the last 18 yrs.:S

>:(THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH 2 THREADS - THOSE WHO CARRY "TAILS" THAT ARE TOO BIG FOR THEM TO HANDLE. Reminds me of the story of Pinnocio.:D:D:D

Frankly I didn't peg you as one of those KIND, but one never knows until the person goes just a little too far.[:/]

Duhh! YOU just repeated everything we already knew. The ONLY reason you do things like this is so YOU can claim U were the 1st one....

You "borrow" things just like you "borrowed" fragments of my story from 101.

You deny and deny, but if it was not U and the source of your info was Porteous - then you got it from him!

LAST reply I will EVER make to any post you make unless you make an original post....rather than a repeat of your own posts or information others have contributed.

skyjack71

***It looks like a fake, Jo. They plagiarized Wikipedia for Cooper info and that obscure website is the only source for the article. Strange timing though, :S

I do have a thought - Miss Prissy Butt hails from that area. Think she had anything to do with this?

If it is REAL news it has not hit the media and I could not find the reporter named. Usually if you key in the name of a reporter it will come up with the contact information in that state.

It does indeed look like a fake story, but what an odd thing to do...
Somebody knows how to make it sound credible with Hoover's claimed experience as a USAF PARARESCUEMAN ("PJ"). PJ's are trained to jump into all kinds of situations and terrain, water, etc. A PJ could have made the jump and survived.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

I do have a thought - Miss Prissy Butt hails from that area. Think she had anything to do with this?

Jo,

Now Miss Twisty Butt is Miss Prissy Butt. Why did you change her name?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

Jo,

Now Miss Twisty Butt is Miss Prissy Butt. Why did you change her name?

Not intentional I assure you. Prissy and Twisty mean the same in my age bracket.

Would really like to know if any part of that story was true and who the man was - still nothing in the real media world regarding the man.

I am too tired to do much of anything any more - sleep a LOT and hurt a LOT!....

All I have to do is try to read & I am out. Going to the grocery or the Dr's office is an ordeal and exhausting.

Definitely not medications because I stopped everything but my meloxicam for the joints and the prednisone for the skin condition.

Stopped trying to cook - nothing comes out like it used to. Nothing taste right. Just tired of being tired!
If I try to do some of the things I have always done - I end up hurting myself.

Part of why I have come to some of the decisions I made recently.

My story is not a story as told in this thread - it is simply an accounting of a real woman who has just refused to knuckle under to the beauracy the USA government utitilizes....regarding their secrets.

A woman who has stood up against all of the naysayers - because I and only I have live my life with a man known as Duane L. Weber and whose past seemingly consisted of a past stranger than anything anyone could ever make up.

Duane L. Weber was a man of secrets and a past almost impossible to trace.

I am just a woman who had little to NO knowledge of the skyjacking in 1971 - but, seemingly has inside information the government did NOT want known to the public. The FBI has known who Cooper REALLY was for many yrs - but, they themselves had NO authority to overstep or to access
information hidden within our dirty government.

Time was supposed to hide the secrets - but NO one expected loose lips and deathbed confession and other who just wanted to make a name for themselves such as Blevins, Carr, Marla and Cook....just a few of the names that have obstructed justice.

I dedicated my life to this for 18 yrs and slighted my last husband of the undivided attentions he deserved from me. I have used up the best yrs of my life trying to BEAT the government - the results are yet to be revealed.

The last 18 yrs has drained me emotionally, physically and mentally - but I have never gave in nor did I give up. I never contrived information - or accused innocent individuals of involvement.

Like everyone else - I explored all of the subjects and looked at the evidence made available to us.

I have listened to a lot of Garbage over the yrs - looneys and real people, but mixed in all of these where still keepers of the secrets.

Georger is the biggest of the secret keepers and his involvement goes far beyond his personal interest....as he proclaimes.

Most of the key persons are now deceased - and I had hoped I would out live them all, but that is not going to happen.

It is time for the story to be told.
One doesn't have to like the truths and I am sure there are those who will steadfastly deny the things that will be told. But, most of them have been told in this thread and/or suggested.

So what is the official FBI profile on Cooper? They use MBTI and have it down to a science. Has anyone every had an opportunity to view the behavioral profile?

My best guess:
35 to 45 years of age
Former military
Experienced in ops
Planner, Risk-taker, Thinker, Decisive, low-Esteem, Precise

Did he have a wedding band or a imprint of where one would have been on his ring finger? My guess, no.

This hike wasn't done for the cash. (No preference for denomination makes it harder to pass larger denom).

That means it was done for another reason. What reason?

What about motive? I'm not going to take the time to read each and every post up to present to refresh what has been said about a motive, but here are some that I have listed:

1. Mentally disturbed, (obvious if you are going to jump out of a perfectly good airplane into southern Washington, in the rain, at night).
2. Retribution
3. Diversion
4. Fame
5. Government operations
6. Covetousness of $

My conclusions:
1. Likely not mentally ill. He seemed rationale in what he said and how he interacted with the Stews. Also, he showed strong signs of planning, coordination, decision-making, and reason. (Doesn't mean your not crazy, but he had a handle on acting rationale in context).
2. Retribution - made one statement to Tina about getting back. This was weak and really there is no connection. Undetermined.
3. Diversion - undetermined.
4. Fame - he never enjoyed it as defined by the world giving you acclaim and adulation and personally enjoying it. Determined as not a motive.
5. Govt Operator - demonstrated signs of military training and unique competencies that are learned behaviors familiar to Govt operators. Undetermined.
6. Covet money. He got the 200K. At least linked to a motive.

Jo Stated:

'The FBI has know who Cooper REALLY was for many yrs - but, they themselves had NO authority to overstep or to access information hidden within our dirty goverment.

Time was supposed to hide the secrets - but NO one expected loose lips and deathbed confession and other who just wanted to make a name for themselves such as Blevins, Carr and Cook...'

Kenny WAS NOT COOPER.
How many time does that
have to be SPELLED OUT for
you?

The secret was buried within the walls of the US Government. One would be correct in stating that the current FBI has NO clue. Now that the new information accessibility has made things available - secrets started to surface.

Some very naive individuals thought if they could hang the 1971 incident on an individual no one could trace and who did NOT have "other" connection that the secret would stay forever buried.

Weber had to be quickly dismissed and a dismissal based ONLY on prints.

Anyone naive enough to think KC was Cooper needs to have their head examined. Wrong height, wrong color eyes, no side burns, did not have the right complexion. NOTE the original description DID not state Olive skin.

Something so many have ignored over the yrs. RUDDY was the description and that is the same description given on Weber's prison records. Yet, the FBI nor anyone in this thread ever went back to the original description given. Olive is a very common complexion color and is in no way considered Ruddy.

Another name for the complexion of Cooper never verbalized was MUDDY.

Why the hell did they think they were looking for some one perhaps of indian descent if the original description had been olive.

IT is the sutle little changes in the description of Cooper that the FBI has allowed that - is unforgiveable and seemly deliberate.

As for Cooper's build it was described originally as COMPACT - think about what that description means. At 6" and 180 lbs - the compactions was indicated in the upper abdomen and not in the lower abdomen...but without a broad chest....although not considered portly as an extended lower ab would indicate.

Not one word was stated about his skeletal build. Big boned or small boned, big hands or small hands.
A small scar was indicated on one hand - Weber's criminal records attest to this also.

I considered Weber's summer time weathered complexion to be a bronzed ash - since it had the tendancy to become ashy when exposed to the sun day in and day out for long extended periods of time.
Pictures of Weber in groups always showed him with a complexion darker than others in the group.

This has all been explained before and it has all but been ignored by you Blevins...KC did NOT fit the description of Cooper in any way. NO way would one consider KC as possibly of Indian heritage or as foreign.

This is the last time this will be addressed with you - what is done is done and KC was NOT Cooper. Geestman would be closer in complexion than KC....but you just ignore & ignore and all you wanted was a book and for someone to remember you - well, you will be remember - but as the GREATEST HOAX in the Cooper saga.

You have continued this HOAX long enough and you have obstructed justice and used up valuable time that could have been used to investigate the things you were provided with. You sat on a trove of information, but all you could see was fame and not the truths.

If you did all of this because of Porteous - you were manipulated and directed or you went so far off base Porteous just dumped you along the way. You have made a complete fiasco out of the real story.

END of KC and END of Blevins!

Georger has deliberately misdirected a lot of information for his own purpose. This is very evident from the very beginning when he first appeared on this thread.

That was evident when he would pick and choose his demons in the DZ.

Georger may have asked to be dismissed from the thread - I am not privey to that information, but his demeanor at time in this thread did take away from his credibility.

He was friendly when he wanted something he had no access to such as my personal connections to Lyle.

He would repeat gibberish that made no sense what so ever, but then he would make a brilliant posting at times.

He continues to classify me even on the other thread in the category of Blevins....well, everyone here know that is not true and those who know me personally know that is not true.

What I wrote was about a man I had a personal and long term relationship with - unlike the garbage that Blevins contrived about KC.

He can call me whatever name he wishes, but he is very aware that I know things I should not know about him - had I not have had prior knowledge of him. He has always hid this from the public, but he cannot hide his past any longer.

If I was trying to claim some kind of glory for myself as he continuely professes why did he not take the time to actually know who I was and what my background was?

He has been quoted as stating I used Cooper to justify my personal existence. If he had taken the time to know me - and to have seen what I had he would know this was NOT true. If he had read the communications I made with other for 4 yrs before going public he would know this not to be true.

Not one time have I used Cooper to justify my personal existence, I was investigating words spoke to me by a suspect and actions made by a suspect prior to my ever knowing who Dan Cooper was. I was also applying a background I had no knowledge of other than the circumstances and individuals Weber introduced me to.

He continues to bash the DZ, but he needs to stand back and read back and observe the ASS he made out of himself in this thread over the yrs. He engaged with repetive gibberish anything he did NOT want to become public or known.

He was quickly alienated when anyone confronted him about who he really was. He would use Gibberish to redirect the direction the thread was taking.

If one reads back - this becomes very evident. Georger (JW) was just a little too old for the assignment he took on. First if was to SHUT up Jo and then Blevins entered the forum and Georger (JW) completely lost it. He was loosing control and he couldn't allow that to happen.

Expect he bit off a little more than he could chew when he started in on me. I actually liked the old twerp, but even though he is no long here - he continues to bash me.

He is more civil in that other place because there he cannot act like the ASS he often presented himself here as. I have not spoke of Georger since he left, but since he continually bashes me in other places - perhaps it is time to expose Georger!

Georger should expose ALL of his past and NOT just what he wants others to known? It will be exposed eventually so why not do a bio on himself NOW - one that can be validated....going all the way back to where he was born and the different positions he has held and their locations and what his "job" was in all of those postions.

There are some BLANK yrs - wonder why? Especially interesting are the yrs 1958 thru 1980. His affiliations with certain individuals is questionable....such as TX & BR.

Jo wrote

'The FBI has [to] know who Cooper REALLY was for many yrs - but, they themselves had NO authority to overstep or to access information hidden within our dirty goverment.

I disagree Jo. I think the FBI has not identified Cooper. Dirty govt doesn't prove that Norjack was a govt op. The FBI would love to solve the case and remove the one barrier to batting 1000 on skyjacks.

Your fantasy about Duane being part of a heroic band of good guys who did dangerous covert ops has ZERO evidence to support it. ALL the non "poofed" evidence, of which there is an abundance, says Duane was a small time habitual crook who was arrested convicted and sentenced numerous times.

All the alleged tangible evidence that you think proves Duane was a Norjack player is poofed, gone, disappeared.

I believe that Duane confessed to you that he was Dan Cooper. I don't believe he was telling the truth. Maybe he wanted to be remembered as a criminal mastermind instead of a two bit crook.

I disagree Jo. I think the FBI has not identified Cooper. Dirty govt doesn't prove that Norjack was a govt op. The FBI would love to solve the case and remove the one barrier to batting 1000 on skyjacks.

Your fantasy about Duane being part of a heroic band of good guys who did dangerous covert ops has ZERO evidence to support it. ALL the non "poofed" evidence, of which there is an abundance, says Duane was a small time habitual crook who was arrested convicted and sentenced numerous times.

All the alleged tangible evidence that you think proves Duane was a Norjack player is poofed, gone, disappeared.

I believe that Duane confessed to you that he was Dan Cooper. I don't believe he was telling the truth. Maybe he wanted to be remembered as a criminal mastermind instead of a two bit crook.

What I know about Weber is NO fantasy. Duane was a rogue hired to dirty work for a fee...for a period of 2 yrs or more.

If he survived there was a booty.

I personally held the evidence in my hands - but, my bad because I didn't know what it meant. After he died I wasn't looking for anything and I really really did not entertain the possiblitiy he was D.B.Cooper until 1 yr and 2 months after he died.

Hence evidence was tossed - it had NO meaning to me - things given away. I didn't check the pocket or lining of things - I just gave them away or sold them.

Why did he tell me he was Dan Cooper knowing I would not understand what he was talking about.
Why not tell me he was D.B. Cooper and he hijacked a plane - why did he not fill me in on the details?

Hell, I didn't know he was a 2 bit criminal so his telling me what he did - did he expect me to know who Dan Cooper was?

All I knew about at the time of his death was the few months he spent in Jefferson and he just told me he got in some trouble with 2 other guys and that the wife was with them...but they decided to leave her out of it because she had kids.

He did answer my question about what it was like in Jefferson and how did they spend their time. He said several were military guys and they talked about planes and made plans about what they were going to do when they got out. Talked about doing the big on.
Never said what the big one was.

He told me about James Earl Ray whose girlfriend brought him comics in a foreign language which he sold for money for smokes or peanut butter or gum.

He talked about family day when he went to the farm and got to see MJ.

He never went back to prison after that. He told me some other things about James Earl Ray, but I do not remember the sequence...or what was said anymore. Something about a phone call and a delivery - but when and where I do not know unless it is in my early notes..

In other words after James Earl Ray escaped - Duane contacted him.

Why would he tell dumb ole me something that set him up as a master criminal - that is not what he was doing....if he was - he would have given more details.

I am the one who dissed the conversation & shut it off - and he said "Oh, Fuck let it die with me", but several days later he kept telling me there was some things he had to show me for several day & constantly worried about something in the van - but the weather did not permit such a trip to the car or for a ride. It took him 9 day to die.

What he said & did was not someone wanting to be remember for some specific crime....he was going to show me something. He was desperate to try to get me to understand....this is not the actions of a wannabe.

If he wanted to be remembered for some crime - why didn't he ask me to get an officer to come to the room.

He kept wanting to talk to some one and I found a minister who was there for his mother in law - but the man did NOT remember what the conversation was about when I found him several ys later and did not undertstand what Weber was telling him. Just like myself.

Today, October 29th, is the 45th anniversary of the disappearance of Dick Lepsy. His car was found in the Cherry Capitol Airport parking lot in Traverse City, Michigan, unlocked, keys in the ignition and half a pack of cigarettes on the dash. He was never seen or heard from again. This is one of Michigan's most obscure missing person cases.

Dick was a married father of four. He lived in Grayling, Michigan and was the manager of Glen’s Market grocery store. He was 33 years old when he vanished. If you find the time, please send the Lepsy family positive thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Photos of Dick Lepsy are attached below:

NMIWrecks

Today, October 29th, is the 45th anniversary of the disappearance of Dick Lepsy. His car was found in the Cherry Capitol Airport parking lot in Traverse City, Michigan, unlocked, keys in the ignition and half a pack of cigarettes on the dash. He was never seen or heard from again. This is one of Michigan's most obscure missing person cases.

Dick was a married father of four. He lived in Grayling, Michigan and was the manager of Glen’s Market grocery store. He was 33 years old when he vanished. If you find the time, please send the Lepsy family positive thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Photos of Dick Lepsy are attached below:

We have discussed Lepsy before, but I would be interested in seeing some age enhanced photos. Age enhanced to about the age of 60.

Show him how he appeared when he went missing and then do age regressions by about 10 yrs apart.

Gets a little pricey, but, with the new programs someone who actually has the equipment or program might be able to make the progressions and they might help track him that way.

Would be helpful also to see pictures of brothers & sisters and what his father looked like.

Somewhere some one knew this man - he just never got the publicity needed to locate him.

I do not know what they did on the one TV program, but obviously it was not enough.

I think a NEW TV PROGRAM that concentrates on missing persons and I do not mean the young run-a-ways of today. I am talking about individual that seemingly staged their disappearance.

We are not talking about missing children - but missing moms and dads - if a child was involved & missing that is eligible. Run-a-way kids are a dime a dozen. Moms and Dads - who just go POOF and disappear for yrs after seemingly having no domestic or criminal past.....that has alway been a curiousity to me. When domestic violence was involved I understand why the just go poof.

But, a father who was seemingly a loving father or a mother - and they just go Poof and are never heard from again....I understand if there has been a pattern of domestic abuse and a criminal past - these people do NOT want to be found. We are talking about men and women who at this late date have NOTHING to hide - so why not come forward.

I think some of them would come forward if they could be assured their location and what they look like now would remain private. This program could be an hour once a month featuring 3 different individuals - some one - some where Knows these people if they did not die. Some one cared about these people.

Make me think about a program - the name of which I do not remember. A blond woman went looking of missing persons - but, this was a fictional program - not one based on REAL people if I recall.

Damn can't recall the name of the program or the woman who search the dead files. Why aren't there more things like this on TV now?

Dick Lepsy is the best Cooper suspect out there right now. It fits the FBI's narrative that the skyjacker died from the jump. He also fits because he was from the mid-west, and wasn't considered a missing person by authorities at the time. The family was far enough away from the event to not hear much about the Cooper case, even though over the years, family members have commented on their father's resemblance to the FBI Cooper sketches.

All other suspects have been eliminated by the FBI. Each of their stories are compelling, but when you look at them as a whole, things start to fall apart. Cooper almost certainly died during the jump. The money on Tena Bar backs that theory up. It also fits why Dick Lepsy was never seen again.

ACTUALLY study the hair line of Lepsy not even close and it would have at the time of the pic have been considered a RECEDING HAIR LINE.

The face is NOT the right shape at all.
Lots of altered composites over the yrs - I am one of the few with an ACTUAL FBI photo copy sent to me by the FBI.

I have it in it's unaltered condition along with with some the "touched" ones. I see the sutle changes each and every person makes - but no need in calling it to anyone's attention - it is after all a composite and not an actual photo. Seems like most are quilty of a little alteration here or there.

The pictures of Lepsy show a much full face than Cooper was known to have. If you interviewed the witnesses as some of us have done, you will learn the composite was in serious disagreement by the witnesses.

Lots of people came up missing and never showed up....Lepsy was supposedly last seen with a woman at an airport - a plane I understand with a Mexico agenda....I am unable to watch U-tubes so all I know is what has been stated in this thread and some of what was mentioned in another place.

I wish you luck but Lepsy just was NOT Cooper - just a little too young and his face was too full and the hair line is not right and the eyebrows are not even close. No way could have Lepsy have been described as having DARK piercing eyes. Nor did Lepsy have that little line between his brows.

That line is very distinctive as is the arch of the eyebrows and note the slight droop of one eyelid. These are the things that actual witnesses told the artist who did the composite.

Lepsy does NOT have the lines under the eyebrows. I suggest you take the sepia original I have posted in the past and enlarge it to full page in Sepia - then you will see the artist brush strokes that are concealed in the small versions made available in articles and book.

I can send the ORIGINAL in sepia, but the file is too large for the thread.
I have been able to copy and mail it to those who have requested it......

I have downloaded the original but it does NOT come over in this thread with the details of the original. Even my original is fading so I am glad I made copies of the original and enlarged it right off the bat in 1998 when the FBI sent it to me.

Attached is the only OFFICIAL composite used by the FBI in 1997 and now they use other composites and they are all over the ball park.

You both make valid points. I just read this on the FBI's official website:

"And what of some of the names pegged as Cooper? None have panned out. Duane Weber, who claimed to be Cooper on his deathbed, was ruled out by DNA testing (we lifted a DNA sample from Cooper’s tie in 2001). Kenneth Christiansen, named in a recent magazine article, didn’t match the physical description and was a skilled paratrooper. Richard McCoy, who died in 1974, also didn’t match the description and was at home the day after the hijacking having Thanksgiving dinner with his family in Utah, an unlikely scenario unless he had help."

How did you get your suspects ruled out by the FBI? Is there any way I can get the FBI to rule out Dick Lepsy as a suspect? I think we would all rest easier if we can get this done. Thoughts?