47 47
quade

DB Cooper

NMIWrecks

I guess at this point I'm saying Dick Lepsy may resemble the FBI sketches of the Cooper suspect. I see nothing in Lepsy's past that would make him a suspect or tie him to the skyjacking.

Here's what I've been told about Lepsy. He was born and raised in Chicago, them moved to Grayling Michigan to finish high school. He married his high school sweetheart "Jackie" when they were both 19 years old. They had four children. Dick was the store manager at a local grocery store named Glen's Market.

Allegedly, when Dick disappeared, so did $2000 in cash from Glen's Market's safe. After his abandoned car was found at the airport, authorities interviewed airport staff and tracked down all the passengers that left on the day he vanished. All were identified but two, a male and female. The male fit Dick's description. There final destination was Mexico.

All police records of the incident have been purged over the years. Dick Lepsy was never charged. Lepsy wasn't considered a missing person until 2011, because authorities had considered him a voluntary leave.

Attached is another photo of Lepsy and his children, taken around 1962, and another comparing Lepsy's face with the FBI sketch.

Thoughts?

Lepsy would of been 35 years old in 1971.......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Great questions. Unfortunately, Jackie Lepsy, Dick's Wife, passed away before I was able to contact her. She requested that Dick's name be added to her headstone with the date of his disappearance as the day he died, because he was never seen or heard from again.

The information about the alleged money theft and fleeing via aircraft comes from the former owner of Glen's Market, who knew Dick well. There were no news articles about the incident, as it was kept pretty hush hush.

Attached is a photo of Dick and Jackie Lepsy taken when they were both 33 years old. It is the last known photo of Dick. Some are of the opinion that Dick Lepsy looks older than your typical 33 year old in that photo. I guess it's open to interpretation.

Also attached is a photo of the Lepsy headstone.

One a personal note, while researching this case, I became friends with Dick's daughter, Lisa. She's quite a lady and has maintained a positive attitude through out this ordeal. I would like nothing better than for her and her family to get some kind of closure on this.

Here is what I learned about Dick Lepsy: He was considered as having above average intelligence. He enjoyed studying ancient philosophy and was a voracious reader. He was indifferent about religion and politics, though he watched the news most nights. He rode a Harley Davidson motorcycle and considered the movie "Easy Rider" a "social icon". He was considered a good father and husband and everybody was quite shocked when he disappeared.

RobertMBlevins

I'm sure it was a hard thing for you during Duane's last weeks. It's just too bad he didn't come right out and give you a few details regarding who Dan Cooper was. One sentence would have done it, and the FBI would have been at his bedside in a flash. "I'm the guy who hijacked a plane for money and they never caught...Dan Cooper, you know...DB Cooper..."

He did try, but I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me. He mentioned jumping out of a plane and - my response was probably "You jump out of a Plane!"

I thought maybe they had already started the morphine, but they did NOT give any until He shouted out "Oh, Fuck Let it die with me!"

Had I not found out who Dan Coooper was - it would have died with him. I have tried to remember what he did say - but, whatever it was I was having none of it - and I also thought they had started the drugs - but that had NOT happened at the time - NOT, until he shouted out very loud & the nurse came running into the room and then came back with the drugs and I think the first dose was a shot...because he immediately was calm...but, still rambling when his friends came in the next day. The friend asked me what he was talking about.

I told her I didn't have a clue. This was the next day and he was rambling about 63k or 73K and he couldn't find the bucket. He kept telling me we had to go for a ride and this thing about the ride continued until the day before he died...9 days later...the hospital gave me permission to take him for that ride - but the Storms those last two nights caused this NOT to happen....they were going to help me get him in the van...but the torential rains kept coming.

He kept wanting to know if the van was LOCKED. I often have wondered if one of his friends didn't go get the hide key from under the car and find whatever it was...but, one is deceased and he was the one who told me about walking in on Duane at the store....and that Duane had at least 50K in 100's on his desk.

This supposedly occured after Duane & this friend made that trip to Tallahasee in 1990 - when Duane left the friend at the set up and disappeared for 2 days.

The guy whose name was Jim told me that he thought Duane kept his money in cash the way he did...he was supposedly retired law enforcement...and he had a large safe at his home....said he didn't trust banks!

The FBI questioned this guy, but the guy did NOT tell me this story until later. I told Mr. H about this but as far as I knew the FBI never requestioned the man....why NOT!
They had closed their investigation of Duane and that was it - nothing anyone else told them mattered.

The trail ended with the people the FBI never interviewed...such as the man in Mobil who threatend me. They did not even try to find Ed or investigate his background. They only talked to the exwife, his employer, Jim and his other friend in ATL who to this day believes that Duane was really Cooper. This is the friend JT claimed to have interviewed - if JT did interview him he passed himself off as FBI.

The FBI didn't even get Duane's criminal history right - and claimed he was never in the army and never in McNeil - but, I and OTHER proved them wrong. Then later Shutter gets the FBI / Jefferson picture I BEGGED that FBI agent for on this forum.

A picture I spent a lot of money and time trying to acquire and it WAS NOT with the file when that FBI agent was posting on here.

My guy made an expensive trip to acquire that photo yrs ago and he was turned away by Jefferson when he showed up....We could NOT prove I was the widow of John Collins...I begged the FBI for this - literally BEGGED!

I do not know if they interviewed the woman Duane was married to from 1972 to 1975...a marriage that was very volitale. She did later have a conversation with me, but she had nothing kind to say about him....it was a very volitale marriage - more off than it was on.

The friend in GA told me he moved that hide-a-bed more out than in - along with Duane's desk.
She was a very very angry woman, but I never saw that part of Duane other - other than he threatened to harm her after she called our residence in Atl before we moved to VA. In VA 2 or 3 yrs later she managed to wipe him out financially, but she couldn't touch the equity in our home or my savings....only his personal renewals....I forget now how much money she did get but, he had to start all over and he did full speed forward...
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

having problem with my hand and i can't do this left handed so any posts i make will be limited. no caps and less than one paragraph.

hope vickie gets the results she is looking for. i have noted a certain party is starting to act out in that other place just like that person acted out here.

the person is very intelligent, but seems to have an issue with anyone with a suspect - wonder why.

remember i told you guys that i knew about that person before he ever posted here - it was a story weber told me during the first yrs of our marriage and this person matches the story i was told.

good luck guys as long as there is someone with false information out there and attacks any and all good suspects you guys will be trying to figure this out until you die and into eternity.

perhaps a good thing to do would be to dig into that person's background and I don't mean just what he claims, but go all the way back to when he was a kid and do a detailed research on his locations and yrs and what he was doing professionally and private for the most part of his life.

think you will find a couple of surprises. suggest you also acquire photos from various stages of his life.
one might find a little surprise waiting for them.

i am having a problem with my right hand so this is about all i will be doing and if the test indicated i need surgery and can tolerate the procedure i will be out for several wks.

not even supposed to be using a mouse but i can use my fingers it is working.

bye

regarding the site of the money. if i had an aerial of the area taken in 1979 and one taken in 2000 - i can show you were that money was buried.

Duane walked down the beach thru the gate and the he walked behind the house as it was in 1979 and just out of my site.

in 2000 when I was there with the documentary crew the fazions and himmelsbach - pointed out the area the money was found in.

before they did that i had asked about a shed that used to be below the fenced area behind the house.

there used to be a shed there to store things they used to clean the beach and boating equipment and what ever they needed. the trees were on the river side of the fence.

the area pointed out to me was just a few feet from the tree line and that tree line was just below the fence and and the money find was just a few ft - maybe 18 feet from the fence. I asked it about the shed and the shed did exist...up near the tree line.

so i was able to point out to them where i thought duane went to but i do not know how far down river duane walked from that as i could not see him.

Duane wasn't gone very long - but the shed and what the area the pointed out as the location of the money was just below were the shed was by just a few feet. the shed was close to the fence and the money was out at the overhange area of the trees. the trees there at that time were fairly large.

I wish I knew how to draw it and put it on the thread....if anyone has drawing of the house and the fence and the beach and their location to the parking area in 1979 - I can put an x on it and send it back.

all of the technical stuff and ariels posted showed the house a different shape than it was in 1979 when I was there with Duane and when I was there in 2000 with the crew.

I am not a good judge of distance on those ariels - pictures would be better.
picture of the house made from the beach in 2000 and pictures of the house and shore line made in 1979.

Himmelsbach and the Fazio who was there were surprised I went directly to the location of the find....i knew were it was and i have not seen all of the garbage & technical stuff that has been produced before by the thread.

I just know that some of what I did understand did not match my memory of the area as it was in 1979 and 2000. 1979 the shed was there and in 2000 the shed was gone.

That alone was evidence I had been there - none of that had been shown in any pictures I had seen. infact the only pictures i had seen at that point was what was in Himmelsbachs book.

Where the HELL do u get your info from....

DON'T start in on me do you understand that. Just because you haved no one else to pick on!

the crime was in 1971.
duane and i were there in 1979.
the money find was in 1980.

SO what FANTASY are you making up now. I refuse to be YOUR victim...do you understand.

I am sick and I am in pain - leave YOUR 2 cents worth out and do NOT ever reply to my postings with that kind of shit again.

i am not even supposed to be using my fingers...if you want to get ME banned then you can sit there and tell your made up story till the end of time.

have it all to your self - that is where you are NOW just because you rip everyone apart and your information is so flawed it is ridiculous.

BYE!

So now you are going to direct the newbies with your false info. give me a break...

all you have done is promote your suspect and you know that kc was NOT cooper..

yet, you now are taking the information i made available for yrs & TWISTING it just to make yourself feel or sound important.

DID you ever read or comprehend any posting I made? Evidently you didn't. U are focused only on promoting your book and u do not care who you hurt along the way!

I have to go - I can't take any more - you are why everyone left - NOT me. NOW you want to twist the things I told....

Those guys did NOT TWIST what I told like you just did in your posting above....that took the cake.

ADVISE to all new individuals - go back & read the facts - don't let this person mislead you and diss others without and out deliberate twisting of facts.

The thread discussed and argued with me about possibilities, but they NEVER one time changed what I have wrote and told, You just did the unspeakable in twisting words and changing facts...like you do with your own subject.

Some readers go confused - but you I never expected this kind of action out of you of all people...you were directing your post to the newbies with FALSE information you know is false regarding the word of Weber as written by myself.

The skyjacking was in 1971
Duane and I were in WA in 1979
The money was found in 1980
I would not return to Wa until 2000 with a documentary crew and the only thing I knew about the crime was what Mr Himmelsbach told me and what was in his book and Tosaw's book.

I do NOT even COMPREHEND what your 20 yrs is about...you didn't even know your subject - I was married to mine for 18 yrs. He also confessed.

I have had it with you - PLEASE do NOT make any replies about my postings and leave me alone. I want this thread to be here for the final chapter, but the new moderator doesn't know me the way Quade did.

WHY? I never expected this kind of attack by you - Evidently you never researched the thing I provided you - I should have known you were just a leech. I provided you with information I provided to no one else and you PRETENDED to be helping - you have and will never help anyone but yourself.

My arm is throbbing - BYE!

RobertMBlevins

Your claim would certainly make Duane the hijacker, almost without a doubt. I will agree with that. Okay...you say you guys were AT Tina Bar the year before the money was discovered. This is beyond the scope of coincidence. If you could prove that, I would be ready to support the idea that Duane Weber was Cooper. Really...what are the chances that he would be in the same spot where the money was found, BEFORE it was found. You want to talk claims? That's a big one, all right.

You will have to prove the two of you were actually there when you say, and Duane did the things there that you say. Or at least the first item...that the two of you were physically present at Tina Bar the year before the money was discovered.

all of that has been proven and supported - it was a company function in seattle wa.

go back and read my accounting of all of this. the fbi knows we were there in 1979. have you ever read one damn word i ever wrote.

you and you alone have made the last yrs of my life dedicated to this to sound like a shamble - please just tell anyone who wants to know my story to read back on their own...but, you will now take this thread as your stand - i was the reason this thread existed...and i will be the reason deceases.

you no longer need a platform for your story - you used this thread to promote your book and you never one time gave any credit to the guys on this thread who tried to help you get the facts correct.

i am crying my heart out right now because i know my words will end the thread or get me banned, but i cannot contain myself any more.

how or why you have managed to run everyone off is self evident with your postings you just acted like it is ALL new stuff and for no ones benefit but your own.

you already know ALL of this and that I am headed back to surgery and that i am only supposed to be posting short posts.....

GO BACK AND READ THE THREAD - THE THINGS I POSTED AFTER THIS THREAD WAS CREATED FOR THIS PURPOSE AND QUADE DID IT AND KEPT IT GOING OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HIS HEART....something in his gut told him i was telling the only real story out there.

HE IS GONE NOW AND HAS NO SAY, I THANK THE DZ FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT WHAT I DID KNOW AND TO TELL DUANE'S STORY.

I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS OR ALL SMALL PRINT WITH NO CAPS MY HAND AND ARM IS ALL WRAPPED UP with a metal support AND I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO USE IT....I PROMISED NOT TO DO MORE THAN ONE POST PER DAY...AND IT TAKES A WHILE JUST TO DO THAT - WHEN THEY DO THE SURGERY I WILL HAVE TO TYPE WITH ONE HAND...my left hand.

JUST leave me ALONE!

RobertMBlevins

I didn't 'run people off'. There have been WAY worse folks posting on this thread than me.
A few were banned by Dropzone.

Some folks simply decided to create their own discussion site on the case. There's nothing wrong with that.
And I don't think they went to all that trouble, and continue to pay whatever server they use to support that site...just over little ol' me.

If that was really their intention, they would ensure I could never see what was being posted there.
And they don't do that.

I have absolutely NO problem with another website dedicated to the DB Cooper case.
I only had a problem with Galen Cook's lies at that site.

But Cook is no longer doing that, and the site has moved on.
That was early on in the site's history and Shutter dealt with it.

Works for me. I am not the 'Decider on Who Should Have a Website and On What Subject'. :)

:(
Obviously YOU never read back into the thread prior to your presenting yourself on the thread!

After you were tutored about the fact you suddenly became so self indulgent that you NEVER ever looked back to see why this thread existed in the first place.

This thread helped you with the FACTS of the case you had so screwed up it was pathetic....but, you are so self centered you never looked back at all the work others did for you.

Your candidate is the most least likely of any ever presented - but you just kept on creating and creating and no one could get in one word edqe wise.

YOU used this thread to PROMOTE your book - simple and plain. IT was an action NO ONE felt should have been condoned - but, it was.

You made this thread so REPETITIOUS NO ONE - NOT EVEN MYSELF WANTED TO POST.

Yes, there are some who should have had their hands slapped more severely, but you have agitated everyone who was on this thread - including me. I have been kind, but I am tired of being kind. When you start to act like you are the director and owner of this thread and then to make such trival remarks about things - things that were throughly discussed BEFORE we ever heard of a man named Blevins....that was the limit!

NOT one time have you said THANK YOU GUYS for straightening me out on some of the FACTS of the case.

THAT is why NO one wants to talk to you or discuss the case with you...but, you just do not get it. YOU cannot be objective about your subject and everyone is sick of it.

Because of your actions I have wondered why you have been allowed to continue to dominate this thread with the repetitive postings. All most everyone of my postings are my thoughts as I typed them - no repeated panned pages of trivial propaganda....nor was I selling a book.

Yes, there were posters who got out of hand - such as Georger and Bruce.

One with a lot of nonsense - and for some reason he couldn't stand me - but now I know why! Stand by for the latest on him.

Why don't you use a little of your time to do the research - why do you keep on rambling about things you know zero about?

Another poster couldn't help himself from his sexual remarks & cocky remarks about completely unrelated Cooper things...It is alright to have fun, but not at the expense of other posters nor does it give anyone the right to make crude or vulgar remarks.

We had some nuts, but this was a damn good thread until you started to use it to sell your book and it is a book of fiction and manipulation and YOU know that! I known THAT!

Then out of the BLUE you take over and use something about Duane Weber - like you are the director - the subject was discussed here thoughly long before you ever showed up. Evidently you are so self absorbed that any discussiond about any other subjects just went ignored. OBVIOUSLY you never went back and read one thing about Duane Weber.

I want the old gang back here to really discuss Cooper - not your subject and I am so tired of hearing your tales (lets be honest about it - out and out lies)....you didn't investigate your subject and if you had these "witnesses" they would be on this thread discussing it....but, you didn't let them know and you kept the existence of this thread out of their reach.

You used a lot of innocent people to create your Cooper....if the things you declared were true - they would already have been on national TV making their claims!

You or Porteous was the one posting on 101 - and guess what - I printed it out....ODD would you not think that Paradise and the woman who rode hourses was all there just like I said.
It was the other party on the thread - you or Porteous who suggested the place I was talking about was Paradise!

Deny all you want to, but if it was not you then it was YOUR source.

Bernie Geestman had a relative and or good friend who lived in my area. That is why the came to Fl and to see Duane. ASK them - if you really know where to find them.

Sources for a book just do not go POOF!

This is the day of the internet and nothing stays hidden anymore!

Did you ever make any attempt to talk to or to show one of the passenger who sat across from Cooper if Kenny even resembled the skyjacker. NO, you didn't!

When you write a book about something like this - your witnesses just do not go POOF!

Yet, you were so self absorbed in promoting your book you refused to even look at anyone or anything else and kept right on with you probaganda campaign.

PLEASE do not respond.

How are you going to feel when your 'witnesses' denouce you on national TV.

I am tired of eating and sleeping Cooper and living in the pain day after day of reading posts that you have memorized. Most of your postings we know by heart because they never change. You are all about selling a book - that will be denounced on national TV.

Robert, I have pointed this out in the past: you did not originate the idea that three bundles could not arrive in the same spot independent of each other. That was discussed in length before you were ever involved. Regardless of how Fhurman answered your question, I'm sure the FBI was well aware of the possibilities and probabilities involved. It's laughable to think otherwise.

No one is ignoring that idea at all. If the money was placed in a paper bag and tossed in water, what happened to the paper bag?

Finally, you seem to be ignoring the possibility that the money arrived at Tena Bar in the original container (bank bag) and then the cash that was found became separated from the bag.

Finally, didn't Kayes research that the money would sink not long after being placed in water and didn't he also show that the bills would fan out? This seems to be in contrast with your theory.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

One other point about putting the money in a paper bag.

Suppose for a second that your theory is correct and Cooper planted the money in an effort to convince the FBI that he died in the jump. If that money is found in a paper bag, it proves just the opposite. The money was not delivered to Cooper in a paper bag, so finding three bundles of Cooper cash in a paper bag shows human interaction with the money after the jump. Thus, it's ludicrous to think that Cooper placed the money in a paper bag (or any other container) as part of a plant to throw off the FBI.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

TO ALL - PLEASE READ THIS AND IT IS THE LAST TIME I CAN TELL THIS STORY!

ParrotheadVol

One other point about putting the money in a paper bag.

Suppose for a second that your theory is correct and Cooper planted the money in an effort to convince the FBI that he died in the jump. If that money is found in a paper bag, it proves just the opposite. The money was not delivered to Cooper in a paper bag, so finding three bundles of Cooper cash in a paper bag shows human interaction with the money after the jump. Thus, it's ludicrous to think that Cooper placed the money in a paper bag (or any other container) as part of a plant to throw off the FBI.

>:([:/]:|
The paper bag crap has gone on long enough.
This is the story they get their paper bag story from - certain individuals just love to TWIST the story from it's original state.

1.Duane threw a candy bar wrapper off of the bridge on our return trip from St.Helens, OR. I didn't think it was a candy wrapper because we had NO candy in the car - it was the size of a hersey bar cover - we would never carry such in the vehicle.

2. Second stop was East of Vancouver along the river across from the PDX. Duane told me to stay in the car and take a nap - we had a long day ahead of us.

At this location he goes down the bank of the river till he disappears.
I was bored and not sleepy, but stayed in the car as ordered.

This location was one of 3 places I have never been able to get anyone to check out. After he came back up the hill he used the automatic to open the trunk and he had the snow shovel in his hand. Was he digging something up or burying something I do not know.

I got out of the car at that time and we were high above the river.
I have determined by maps it was one of these locations Topper Dr., Lieser Point, or Image Ln. Duane later explained that at one time there had been a home there and he knew the people.

I have begged posters who live in the area to do a county search of owners on those properties pre 1971. The ones who live there just do not want the truths.

Duane pointed across the river & mentioned the Airport was just around the bend (to our left which would be east) , but we could not see it from there because of the trees. Then he talked about the house that used to be there and that he knew the people.

The rail track is is just over a berm at that point...making a comment about an exchange in Vancouver that caused the train to go VERY slow thru there. He then points to an area to the north on the other side of the berm & tell me about a man he used to know that lived there & there used to be some very nice homes in that area ....it was 1979 and now they are OLD homes.

It was also during this time he mention a man who he used to know who he got into some trouble ....I always had a problem remembering the name but, I remember part of what he said .... it was an indian name like Joachim and they called him Jack or Jak.

I now believe this to be the same person Duane spoke about early in our trip when he told me about getting someone else in some trouble. That statement was made on our way to WA some where near the state line on our way to WA. Perhaps I connected 2 incidents with one person and it is 2 individuals.

I have since LEARNED this was ONE of the MOST important CLUES I remembered....a name Jack for Joachim with the last name sounding line Newsome or Nuelle or Nutesell or Nutsen or Knutsen.
I search for the clues to that bit of memory for YRS. IT BRIEFLY showed up on this thread in an obit & immediately removed - that post was made by none other than JW. Never understood WHY he put if up and took it down in moments - other than he knows the truths as I have told them.

:SIt went down REAL FAST, but not before my MEMORY made the connection. I could not find the obit on my own, but the man's name would then come up in regards to a man who contacted the FBI asking for immunity regarding information he had in 2001 after Margie Bouled did her article.

This man tried to reach me throught Margie, but my memory could not put my mind around it....and we did not contact him...if he had used his REAL name this would have been over.....she would later search for that contact, but since we ditched it she probably deleted it.

This man went so far as to ask for immunity (as JOHN DOE) from the State of WA thru an attorney...I have that information and the name of the attorneys....the request was denied by the state of WA & the Governor & they were informed they would have to go to the FEDS.

The man had come forward because he knew he was terminal. He died in 2004, but he shared his story with one OTHER person who is still living - but, that person is under a personal oath to take the secret with him...because he was NOT told what the man knew or what the man had to share with the FBI regarding his knowledge of Cooper. This guy contacted an old friend for advise (that old friend is still alive) for help - how much he told this other person I do not know.

This other person is up in age and I really hope I get to meet him before we are both gone. Since the attorney records do exist - I know the source was NOT telling a WHOPPER.

He told me all of this in a WEAK moment, because he has over the yrs come to respect my battle as I have come to respect him.

NOW back to the STOPS.

We head West along the river until we come to a large GREEN storage tank for fuel near a small dock on the river. Duane then talks about Folsum Tuggs and knowing a man who worked for them. He said the tank provide the fuel for the tug boats. We also drove thur an industrial area & he told me about a small airstrip there...the BOYS used.

I did find the tank was still there in 2010, but it was then on PRIVATE property that was being developed and not accessible.

The next stop is after he went West even further - we approached the area one way & departed another way. At any rate we ended up on Tena's bar. We parked at an area under some large trees.

Duane tell me to stay in the car & he would be right back. He goes thru a gate and fenced area and then walks to the West behind the house that was there & below the fence and tree line.

He is not gone long. When he get back I get out of the car to stretch and smoke a cigarette. From that area after getting out of the car I could see a small shed below the fence line near the large trees just below the fence line. He tells me about the mail box and a place the boys used to go to.

(Fazio in 2001 verified that shed was indeed there in 1971.)

Duane tells me about a developement of some sort on the Oregon side for low income housing & tells me he used to know a man who lived there. He also told me something about how the water comes together there - but I did not understand it.

THE PAPER SACK STORY:When we get back into the car he moves a paper sack from his side and places it next to his right foot.
I asked what was in the paper sack & he said "Just some trash I am going to get rid of on the next stop".

The next stop is the RED LION just at the foot of the bridge going to Portland - at that time the Interstate bridge was not in place to the East.

When he pulls up at the Red Lion he hands me some money and tells me to go get us some snacks and soda. He tells me where these machines are located - NOT visible rrom the area we parked in - OBVIOUSLY he had been there BEFORE. He also told me where the bathrooms were in the office.

When I return from the snack area and go to the back he is standing out on some pilings...I asked him what he was doing - he said "WATCHING THAT BAG FLOAT DOWN THE RIVER". I couldn't make out the bag because I didn't have my glasses on and then continued to read him the riot act about throwing trash in a river...I thought he was pulling my leg and checked all of the barrels in the back-and they were all empty - no paper bag.

:ph34r::)
THIS IS HOW THE PAPER BAG STORY WAS BORN...AND IT GET RETOLD BY OTHERS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT FOR THEIR OWN MOTIVES AND REASONS.:o

:(It gets changed by whoever thinks they can use it to confuse the facts.

:(>:([:/]
I do not know how MANY times I have had to retell this story because of the twisting others have done regarding this over the yrs.

;):)Had I not have checked the barrels for the paper bag and being the anti litter person I am - I might not have remembered the details so vividally.

LAST TIME I WILL TELL THIS STORY - SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO KEEP INDIVIDUALS WHO TWIST FACTS IN CHECK for their own greedy or self-centered motives.

ONLY WAY I CAN TYPE NOW. SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT! BIG NEWS FORTH COMING IN LATE NOV!:)

WILL TRY TO DO UPDATES, BUT LIMITED ON KEY BOARD TIME DUE TO MY HAND.

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS AND /OR BRITCHES ORWHATEVER!

SOME OF U R IN FOR A BIG SHOCK!

GEORGER NEEDS TO GET HIS ACT TOGETHER - HE IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!

SOME OF U SUSPECTED THIS WAS COMING & SOME THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY!

IT DIDN'T GO AWAY & THE ENDING TO THE COOPER STORY IS COMING SOON.

SOME IN WITHIN THE POLITICAL SCENE WILL TRY TO STOP THIS - BUT THEY CAN'T! NOW IS THE TIME TO REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON NOV 24, 1971.

THE TRUTHS WERE BURIED FROM 1962 UNTIL RECENTLY...THOSE STILL LIVING WHO WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

ALL I CAN SAY!

skyjack71

ONLY WAY I CAN TYPE NOW. SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT! BIG NEWS FORTH COMING IN LATE NOV!:)

WILL TRY TO DO UPDATES, BUT LIMITED ON KEY BOARD TIME DUE TO MY HAND.

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS AND /OR BRITCHES ORWHATEVER!

SOME OF U R IN FOR A BIG SHOCK!

GEORGER NEEDS TO GET HIS ACT TOGETHER - HE IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!

SOME OF U SUSPECTED THIS WAS COMING & SOME THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY!

IT DIDN'T GO AWAY & THE ENDING TO THE COOPER STORY IS COMING SOON.

SOME IN WITHIN THE POLITICAL SCENE WILL TRY TO STOP THIS - BUT THEY CAN'T! NOW IS THE TIME TO REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON NOV 24, 1971.

THE TRUTHS WERE BURIED FROM 1962 UNTIL RECENTLY...THOSE STILL LIVING WHO WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

ALL I CAN SAY!

Yawn... Another Jo tease. Wake me if she follows through with the promised blockbuster revelations.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

holding your breath

well it is coming

like it or not

blevins immediately jumped

in with his kc crap - well this

aint about kc or blevins

the announcement will be made

hopefully by nov 24, but it not

will be within the next 3 months.

i was told it could be done by

Nov 24th.

maybe blevins subjects have been

in contact with yours truely.

contact had tried for a long time

but, they were getting another party

in this area - he was fed up with the

calls and set out to find me and

he did.

checked property records for any one

with a name similar to his - mission

accomplished.

couldn't find me so left a note on

my door.

now we are in contact.

as expected blevins

has distorted the truths.

83 yrs old

that made him how old

in 1971 - 40 yrs old

no pictures shown of

him at age 40 in 1971.

hope i did the math correctly.

what is his background beyond what

he stated.

where was he in 1971?

are there pictures of him from

1971 - and what do they show?

ON Course:
now what was this gentleman's occupations and what has
he done with the rest of his life.

what was he doing in 1971 &
has he ever been in prison....?

NOTE:
a man contacted me a few
months ago claiming he had cancer of the throat & need
to provide me with items
Duane wanted me to have.
well, I did not know Duane in 1971.

anything buried at that time
would not have been directed
to me.

every kind of hoax possible
has been tried over the yrs.

i do not bite into these things easily.

go with caution!

Do view the photo I have attached of Weber taken in
1969 and note the curly hair.

A thought:
Norman, Oklahoma - another
young man (the one with the guitar he played with his
tongue) claimed his father
was Cooper....his father was
supposedly deceased at that
time Norman, Oklahoma was
part of that saga.

how many Coopers are there
out there?

a lot of wanna be's i guess.

NMIWrecks

It looks like a fake, Jo. They plagiarized Wikipedia for Cooper info and that obscure website is the only source for the article. Strange timing though, :S

Not a strange as other things I have been sent! I am curious if he has ever been in prison....especially if he
was encarcerated in Jefferson or if he was hospitalized in Ga in 1970. There was leads to come out of Jefferson, but the FBI lost the records there and they are no longer part of the Cooper files.

NMIWrecks

It looks like a fake, Jo. They plagiarized Wikipedia for Cooper info and that obscure website is the only source for the article. Strange timing though, :S

I do have a thought - Miss Prissy Butt hails from that area. Think she had anything to do with this?

If it is REAL news it has not hit the media and I could not find the reporter named. Usually if you key in the name of a reporter it will come up with the contact information in that state.

Skyjack 71 says in part:

'contact had tried for a long time but, they were getting another party in this area - he was fed up with the calls and set out to find me and he did.

checked property records for any one with a name similar to his - mission accomplished.

couldn't find me so left a note on my door. now we are in contact. as expected blevins has distorted the truths...'

GOOD GRIEF - HOW THE BLANK DID YOU GET ALL OF THAT OUT OF WHAT I WROTE.

THE PERSON WHO CONTACTED ME LIVES IN MY AREA - AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "YOUR WITNESSES".

THE INDIVIDUALS SIMPLY WERE TRYING TO CONTACT ME, BUT THE NAME WAS THE ONLY LISTING SIMILAR TO MINE. AFTER THE 2ED TIME OR SO - THE PERSON CONTACTED DECIDED TO FIND ME.

HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IT IS ABOUT...ALL HE DID WAS LEAVE A NOTE TO CONTACT A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL.

WHY DO YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY NO ONE WANTS TO INTERACT WITH YOU!

GEESTMAN HAD A FRIEND IS THIS AREA - I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE!

BUT YOU DID NOT HEAR ME - YOU TURNED A DEAF EAR LIKE YOU DO ON SO MANY!

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR BOOK OR WHAT YOU ARE DOING - DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!

I HAVE YET TO CONTACT THE PERSON. THE INDIVIDUAL WHO LET THE NOTE IS LOCAL & HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THIS NOR DOES HE KNOW WHY THE OTHER INDIVIDUAL WAS TRYING TO FIND ME.

IF YOU LIE OR DISTORT THE TRUTHS IT WILL ALWAYS CATCH UP WITH YOU. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS TO LIVE WITH THAT.

YOU SECRETIVE METHODS REGARDING YOUR SOURCES IS SUSPECT TO THE ACCURACY OF YOUR STORY.

WHAT THIS PERSON HAS TO SAY TO ME I DO NOT YET KNOW NOR DO I KNOW IF IT IS CONNECTED TO YOU OR YOUR STORY.

YET, YOU GET ALL PARANOID - AND THE ONLY REASON FOR THAT WOULD BE IF YOU EXAGGERATED OR MISREPRESENTED INFORMATION.

NMIWrecks

Before I ever posted anything on this forum, I was permanently banned from some other forum :| (See attached). I'm not sure why, maybe it was a mistake, or someone has control issues? Thoughts?

Sorry, I have several spam filters on that forum. for some reason it blocked you. when did you try and register? I also have a email check that you have to get past, along with black listings. if you fail any of those it will block you.

EDIT: Now, I checked the log and only found spammers in the area of Oct. 8-10 prior to your registering here. I did see on Oct. 8, 9, and 11th Robert tried to access as Dungeonswizard, or it just caught his IP. I have a trigger log that tells me when things are rotten. see attachment.

If you want to contact me to clarify some things my email, and PM is working fine here. if I was to speculate I could say someone already banned could of made that screenshot. I need the time frame you were there to better understand what went wrong, or to verify.

Shutter
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

' I did see on Oct. 8, 9, and 11th Robert tried to access as Dungeonswizard, or it just caught his IP. I have a trigger log that tells me when things are rotten. see attachment....'

Well, you know how it is Shutter. When people at a website are posting certain things about you (mostly not nice) then you get curious. I have a shortcut to that site on my desktop and I hit it once in a while.

It never works of course. In that case I just use the VPN link. Frankly, it's kind of boring over there. The two main topics of discussion lately seem to be either what I'm doing on the case, or you guys going over the evidence about the Tina Bar money. :)
It's just a bit weird that so many unflattering posts have my name attached to them at your site...while you spend your time here calling me rotten for looking at them. It's somewhat two-faced. I mostly ignore them, but I did take exception to Georger's 'Happy Meal' reference. But then again...he's YOUR problem now, isn't he?

well, as usual you get things wrong! I SAID the Happy meal reference, not Georger. you are being called rotten because you are BANNED from there, but you insist on going places you are not welcome! Georger was not banned from here. he asked (several times) to be removed.

there is nothing two faced about it. you put yourself in the position of being banned, not me! if you don't like people talking about you...tough! it's nothing that wouldn't be said here. there is nothing here anymore except your constant whining about other forums. page after page of BS.

Look back 20 pages. I'll bet about a half a page worth is Cooper related. the rest is your whining!

Now, make sure you make a Looooong post that provokes a response!

Ignore is not in your vocabulary Robert! you go there every once in a while? that's the biggest lie yet!

my log is full of Hidemyass.com IP's! dozens of them! Chicago, Amsterdam, the UK. ring a bell? very unhealthy if you ask me.