47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"We're pretty hip on copyright rules around here. One of them we like regarding exceeding Fair Use is that you can go after a website that engages in plagiarism simply for any damages or losses you BELIEVE you MAY have incurred by such plagiarism."

You the author released personal information into a public forum. you don't own this site so under 'fair use" it's fair game. if you sent the email directly to me and I published the material it might be a different story. it clearly falls under criticism and educational purposes.

The text isn't even in a email forum, no way to tell if it's from an email. it's no different than anything else written on this forum.

If you post it on YOUR website, then it is your material on your website and falls under protection. this is a discussion forum, and you released it to the public for viewing. no damages, or losses can occur with this document. it's no longer "private"

"They e-mailed me a copy, so I can post it."
To have a copy is not to have the copyright. All the E-mail you write is copyrighted. However, E-mail is not, unless previously agreed, secret. So you can certainly report on what E-mail you are sent, and reveal what it says. You can even quote parts of it to demonstrate. Frankly, somebody who sues over an ordinary message would almost surely get no damages, because the message has no commercial value, but if you want to stay strictly in the law, you should ask first. On the other hand, don't go nuts if somebody posts E-mail you sent them. If it was an ordinary non-secret personal letter of minimal commercial value with no copyright notice (like 99.9% of all E-mail), you probably won't get any damages if you sue them. Note as well that, the law aside, keeping private correspondence private is a courtesy one should usually honor

Clarify: it only applies if the email was sent directly to the person posting the information. you made it public!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

[
What do these people have to do with the DB Cooper case, and how do they relate to Duane possibly being the hijacker? You can name people all day, but most of your questions can be answered with a subscription to Ancestry.com.

>:(
Your really need to see a head doctor.
I provided you with this information before & privately - you ignored it, You Know why! I asked you to at least run the information by a couple of the individuals you interviewed.

YOU WILL NEVER DO IT - BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLY IN THIS FOR A BOOK. You do not CARE about the truth.

Not enough info to GET ANYWHERE WITH ANCESTRY.COM. - been tried.

MARRIAGE RECORDS FOR DUANE'S BROTHER JOHN - was HE MARRIED TO MAXINE PALMER and/or WHO WAS HE MARRIED TO IN 1945. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - Duane WAS LIVING IN CALIFORNIA w/his parents in between his Navy & Army and jail times. The father died while Duane was in Folsom/SanQuentin and the mother died a yr after he was released

THE HISTORY IN WA IS HARD TO TRACE. THE TRAIL THAT LEADS BACK TO WEBER IS the BARTHS & POSSIBLY JOHN'S FIRST WIFE.....was her last name Palmer? Maxine Palmer was listed as a sister - but I do not understand the relation to the Barth siblings... was Maxine a Barth and married to a Palmer...how many time was she married and to whom?

GAVE YOU SOMETHING SIMPLE TO TRACE - THE NAME CHARLES WUESTNEY....1990. To find pictures & history of the family. You already know the name leads right back to your so called witnesses.

YOU KNOW KENNEY WAS NOT COOPER. Your story is only for PROFIT & notoriety. Do you wear shoes with shoe strings...Do you tie a good knot or do you stumble over the untied shoe strings?

Your WILLOW OF THE WASP ATTTITUDE has finally got on my nerves. YOU are not in this thread to learn anything about Cooper - you are only here to sell a book of fiction about Cooper. YOU & YOU alone STOPPED any real investigative processes these guys had done & you ran off key individuals who had the ability & means to help.

One individual only posted about 5 times, but because of you never came back...that was A LONG time ago. A genealogist but, not out of WA.

The back tracking because of YOUR vested interest, is absurd.

You and Georger was like mixing oil and water....your problem is your vested interest - we made progress here until you POPPED up.

Georger's main purpose was to distract and disperse...that has been taken care of. Georger is not looney - he is purpose driven. Georger is protecting someone's image - and/or cause. I have a strong feeling that in person he is not the persona he presented in this thread.

Everyone here took you under their wings to make sure you got the FACTS regarding the crime correctly and then YOUR EGO was propped up & the FANTASY took over - YOU got LOST!

YOU stopped being OBJECTIVE. YOU were looking for fame & green.

YOU DO NOT care if your story is false or incorrect & you do NOT care about the people you harm with your twisted story.

You seldom write an original post - and you refuse to look into anything that might upset your PROGRAMMED mind set.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

ATTENTION 377!

I just checked on an acct I seldom use. I found an email from Knoss dated in Sept.

This was the text:

"Are you ready to concede that I have been correct all along, yet? Other than a couple stumbling blocks caused by Mike Barton pretending to be Mac in a couple phone calls….. I think you know how to contact McCoy and you know Ralph is playing with you. Do you know that JT is really Jim Rataczak?

You have been had by so many players, it is a shock you still know your own name. Think about it for a while. I have no reason to do anything but try to tell the true facts. You tell me why not??
Bob"

Jo's public reply to Knoss's question above.

:|:o:o:o

:oWho the hell is MIKE BARTON! First time I ever heard that name.

B|McCoy is dead - how do I contact him?

:P:o:|B|[:/]:(
JT is Jim Rataczak!

WHEW!
NOW if that little piece of information was true - I assure you it would have come out long long ago.

Guys this is what I have put up with from Knoss for yrs - way before the DZ - Himmelsbach put him in touch with me! WHY?

I have tried to be nice to the man but he is way over the wire

Lets take the information he provide and prove he is wrong.

1. Who is Mike Barton?

2. How do we contact a DEAD man by the name of McCoy?

3. This story about Jerry Thomas being Jim Rataczak? Duhh! Does Rataczak have a brother?

Weird and Weirder? Shaking my head. This has GONE too FAR!

I find NO connections - just a twisted mind. ONE thing I have noted over the yrs and his post reminded me of it.

The Co-pilot and the picture of McCoy when he was arrested do have some of the same features, but Knoss is not doing a McCoy/co-pilot thing......he is saying the Co-pilot is related to Jerry Thomas.
He is saying Jerry Thomas is not Jerry Thomas.

Let's See - we need a picture of McCoy, the co-pilot and JT and line them up....JUST kidding! I have to do something to stop shaking my head & to get my eyebrows back where they belong.

Vickie - you never told this on the DZ.

I took the liberty of copying your post....because you need to see the correlation.

When Duane told me he knew your father - he evidently did.

I am not going to reveal the entire posting you made at the other site, but you need to look at this.

I did NOT and had never seen the records you posted on the other place...

Correlate this - and remember the things I told you in the past. You never mentioned the dates your father had been in SAN QUENTIN

To everyone:
Note the dates:
Vickie states:

"A little background.....My father was born in September 8, 1927 in the San Francisco/Oakland area. He joined the Navy. He spent time in California prisons before and during his first marriage. He entered San Quentin prison in 1954 then left his first family upon the end of his sentence. We have no history of his whereabouts from the time he was released from San Quentin until he met my mother in 1963 in Las Vegas Nevada. "

Note from 1962 until 1966 Duane lived as John Collins and we do NOT know all of the areas he lived in...but we do know he went back to California off and on...I have the exwife's story on this. If only you had told all of this before she died in 2004 - she might have been able to have shed some light on this.

I didn't know about you and you didn't know about me.

Vickie Duane Weber and your father were in San Quentin at the same time.

Your father entered San Quentin 1954 and Duane was sent to San Quentin in 1951. Duane was still in San Quentin in 1954 and he was transferred to Folsom in July of 1955. Duane was released from Folsom in March of 1957.

Duane did NOT lie about knowing your father - why did you not tell me this a long time ago.

Maybe you posted it here, but I did not see it.

They both ended up back in the Ms/Ks area. How ironic!

Duane was in Kansas/ Missouri area as John Collins in 1965 working as an insurance agent and in 1966 he ciphered money from the debit collection on his route and that is what he was sent to Jefferson for and remained in Jefferson until 1968.

Why didn't you tell me this?

At least I would have known I was NOT crazy - I kept telling you about Duane noting an article run in Atlanta and Duane told me he knew that man.

The story about the car I already knew and I shared this with you.

What yrs did he have that car he loved so much?

I read on and realized you did not know about Cooper until 2008.
Oh, My God!

1971 he is out on Bail and goes POOF

Your father was in the Navy when was he in the Navy? VERY important - remember Duane was in the Navy also. Right now I cannot even think!

I just could NOT believe the things I was reading, but coming from you I know they are true - even before I ever heard of you I had mention the article about the counterfiet 20's and Duane saying he knew the man....this was around 1981/1983 if I remember correctly - it was in an Atlanta Newspaper. They were running a sequence of articles. I could be wrong on the dates.

I definitely think Mel Wilson is on the RADAR and I think the FBI need to find that man in S. Fla who knew him...and helped him and was responsible for him having some kind of marker on his paupers grave.

I pulled the phone records, but I gave up when I did NOT hear from you. I just know that the Orlando Sentinel pull that small article from a south Fl newpaper and some one told me I needed to read it.

The Sentinel never recontacted me this last time - because I wanted the dates and the name of the man again....I had throw all of that away after I checked it out, but I still have the OLD phone records....

The numbers I got now belong to someone else...but you can BET the FBI can find out who had those numbers before...I will make all of the suspect phone number available to them - I know I called several time and only caught the wife - and then I did have 2 conversation with him.

The FBI has to hear all of this.
They can find that paupers grave.
That man was your dad. If it was after I moved to this house in 2001 I won't have the records because I switched to Unlimited and you do not get an itemized statement then....

We have to find the DATES that article was run and find the article itself. THE FBI is not going to do it.

Duane mentioned that car on the WA trip we made...in 1979, but with no details. I am trying to remember what he said about the car and the man - but I did not connect that conversation to the article in a newpaper in 1981/1983.

God HELP me remember what he said about that car! I am actually praying. I remember something he said and it was not about the car, but I will tell you in regular email...very tired right now and was supposed to have been in bed hours ago.

Now I am crying - ASK GOD to help me remember what Duane said about the red car in 1979. I know he talked about the car while we were living in CO and I always thought it was in the mountains of CO he made the statement - trees and steep cliffs and rocks - it could have been WA or CO. I just wish I had known all of this before my mind got so cluttered.

I believe I posted in Unsolved Mysteries or 101 about the red car - WAY before I came to this thread...I did NOT know the man was your father and NOW I am positive.

There is a grave site in WA Duane pointed out and he knew the man who was buried there - but I didn't find a recent marker in 2010 when I was there - it was pouring down rain all day.

Vickie now I am all confused and I am in pain...I need to talk to you really really bad....I don't know if I can be hypnotized because of the drugs I take, but I am willing to try.

I never believed in that crap - and I still don't. I always thought it was hokey pokey....a man when I was in grade schools supposedly did this to other kids in my class for a show - I aways thought it was all an act.

Blevins - GIVE it UP! You are just spinning you wheels and after reading the things I just read about Vickie's dad - YOU need to just back down and let this case get solved.....

I don't care who COOPER was - but I know it was NOT Kenny.

I do know that now we CAN connect Duane and Vickie's dad and that is ALL the validation I need to know this case will be solve and Kenny WAS not Cooper and he was NOT involved.

I will say there is a strong possibility that the man who became a woman was - because - Duane told me about both men.....! The man who became a woman - would not have been physically able to commit the crime as it was too soon after his surgery.

Duane knew both of these guys and they all took the secret to their grave.
All three spent time and lived very close to each other at more than one point in their lives.

I need to find that article on the man in FL. GUYS please help me find it. I need to know when that guy died. That guy was Vickie's dad and I will put money on it - I am putting my LIFE on it!

Yes, I think more than one person was involved - I think the men who put this together all knew each other and made contacts with each other.

HOW or WHY - we may never know.
Vickie I have some pictures you need to see...we all so need to find the daughter of Duane's exwife. She might have some of her mom's old photos of people they knew.

That woman was with Duane from 1962 until 1972....

I have not taken those old negative in to see if they can extract images from, but some how will find the strength to make that 30 plus mile trip.

It was several men and Duane told me he was the one taking the photos and maybe Vickie's Dad is in that group photo. There was 4 or 5 men and the other one was taking the pictures.

The pictures were made in the N.W. between 1969 and 1971 maybe as early as 1968. One of the men had a mustach that I remember distinctly.

Blevins just does NOT get it. NO one wants to hear about KC anymore. IT is OVER!

Evidently he ignored my posts altogether - but I have been a busy girl today.....I need to dig into old files, but do not have the strength to do so....I got 2 phone calls today & both times they hung up before I could get to the phone - the numbers are NOT identifiable - whatever that means - I guess unlisted.

The past of Weber & Vickies dad crossed paths more than once. When I read Vickie accounting of her dad's prison records - both Duane & her dad were in San Quentin at the same time.

Both had roots in the same places.

They both lived in the same areas afterwards and before.

You guys will NOTE I have never discouraged Vickie because there was SOMETHING there - it matched things Duane told me - but until I read the history she supplied to the FBI - I didn't know why.

Wish she had posted all of that in this thread - then perhaps we could have gotten the FBI to pay attention. If it was here - then I was like Blevins to self-absorbed.

I firmly believe the FBI is PAYING attention NOW!

Blevins if you spend another hour or another $ on your KC story - you are a fool. I just hope the DZ will allow some of the posters to come back to his forum - it is more public....than the alternate site.

The DZ would not want me to be a moderator....because it they were off topic or agitating other posters or wasting band space - they would take a vacation - such as some of the outlandish things Bruce & Georger post - unnecessary crap that has ZERO to do regarding finding Cooper or solving the case.

Just postings meant to demean or to keep the thread off target.

Frankly I would like to see the whole crew back - but it would take some serious moderating & the DZ has to ask themselves if it is really worth it.

Blevins, you need to stand down for awhile - as long as you continue to promote Kenny - this thread is dead.

BLEVINS DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE THINGS THAT VICKIE WROTE? OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T!

Oh by the way I found the old 101.
Blevins & YOU do not even want to go there....it makes you the idiot of the Cooper story. I had printed it out. You were HAD! Perhaps by Skip himself!

skyjack71

Vickie - you never told this on the DZ.

I took the liberty of copying your post....because you need to see the correlation.

When Duane told me he knew your father - he evidently did.

I am not going to reveal the entire posting you made at the other site, but you need to look at this.

I did NOT and had never seen the records you posted on the other place...

Correlate this - and remember the things I told you in the past. You never mentioned the dates your father had been in SAN QUENTIN

To everyone:
Note the dates:
Vickie states:

"A little background.....My father was born in September 8, 1927 in the San Francisco/Oakland area. He joined the Navy. He spent time in California prisons before and during his first marriage. He entered San Quentin prison in 1954 then left his first family upon the end of his sentence. We have no history of his whereabouts from the time he was released from San Quentin until he met my mother in 1963 in Las Vegas Nevada. "

Note from 1962 until 1966 Duane lived as John Collins and we do NOT know all of the areas he lived in...but we do know he went back to California off and on...I have the exwife's story on this. If only you had told all of this before she died in 2004 - she might have been able to have shed some light on this.

I didn't know about you and you didn't know about me.

Vickie Duane Weber and your father were in San Quentin at the same time.

Your father entered San Quentin 1954 and Duane was sent to San Quentin in 1951. Duane was still in San Quentin in 1954 and he was transferred to Folsom in July of 1955. Duane was released from Folsom in March of 1957.

Duane did NOT lie about knowing your father - why did you not tell me this a long time ago.

Maybe you posted it here, but I did not see it.

They both ended up back in the Ms/Ks area. How ironic!

Duane was in Kansas/ Missouri area as John Collins in 1965 working as an insurance agent and in 1966 he ciphered money from the debit collection on his route and that is what he was sent to Jefferson for and remained in Jefferson until 1968.

Why didn't you tell me this?

At least I would have known I was NOT crazy - I kept telling you about Duane noting an article run in Atlanta and Duane told me he knew that man.

The story about the car I already knew and I shared this with you.

What yrs did he have that car he loved so much?

I read on and realized you did not know about Cooper until 2008.
Oh, My God!

1971 he is out on Bail and goes POOF

Your father was in the Navy when was he in the Navy? VERY important - remember Duane was in the Navy also. Right now I cannot even think!

I just could NOT believe the things I was reading, but coming from you I know they are true - even before I ever heard of you I had mention the article about the counterfiet 20's and Duane saying he knew the man....this was around 1981/1983 if I remember correctly - it was in an Atlanta Newspaper. They were running a sequence of articles. I could be wrong on the dates.

I definitely think Mel Wilson is on the RADAR and I think the FBI need to find that man in S. Fla who knew him...and helped him and was responsible for him having some kind of marker on his paupers grave.

I pulled the phone records, but I gave up when I did NOT hear from you. I just know that the Orlando Sentinel pull that small article from a south Fl newpaper and some one told me I needed to read it.

The Sentinel never recontacted me this last time - because I wanted the dates and the name of the man again....I had throw all of that away after I checked it out, but I still have the OLD phone records....

The numbers I got now belong to someone else...but you can BET the FBI can find out who had those numbers before...I will make all of the suspect phone number available to them - I know I called several time and only caught the wife - and then I did have 2 conversation with him.

The FBI has to hear all of this.
They can find that paupers grave.
That man was your dad. If it was after I moved to this house in 2001 I won't have the records because I switched to Unlimited and you do not get an itemized statement then....

We have to find the DATES that article was run and find the article itself. THE FBI is not going to do it.

Duane mentioned that car on the WA trip we made...in 1979, but with no details. I am trying to remember what he said about the car and the man - but I did not connect that conversation to the article in a newpaper in 1981/1983.

God HELP me remember what he said about that car! I am actually praying. I remember something he said and it was not about the car, but I will tell you in regular email...very tired right now and was supposed to have been in bed hours ago.

Now I am crying - ASK GOD to help me remember what Duane said about the red car in 1979. I know he talked about the car while we were living in CO and I always thought it was in the mountains of CO he made the statement - trees and steep cliffs and rocks - it could have been WA or CO. I just wish I had known all of this before my mind got so cluttered.

I believe I posted in Unsolved Mysteries or 101 about the red car - WAY before I came to this thread...I did NOT know the man was your father and NOW I am positive.

There is a grave site in WA Duane pointed out and he knew the man who was buried there - but I didn't find a recent marker in 2010 when I was there - it was pouring down rain all day.

Jo.....

Is this the article from the Orlando Sentinel you were speaking of?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1986-09-16/lifestyle/0250340090_1_grave-cemetery-workers-hawthorne/2
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

NO, Vickie that is NOT the article.
The article was from a small town newspaper - and it mentioned counterfeit 20's. The Sentinel just ran the article from that small Town some place South of Orlando and near water.

When I found the article it was in the Sentinel, but not their article.

I call everywhere in that area and found the man who took care of another man like the article you found, but it is NOT the same article and I do not believe the same man.

Not from the conversation I had with the man who he rented from or who lived next door.

The local man in this town who had the newspaper - when I found him had just closed his doors 2 wks before, but had kept the phone number until all outstanding bills were paid. I really cannot even remember the yr now.

I filed it away in my mind and still haven't been able to find it. I do not really remember if it was before 2001 or after...I have NO way of tracing thing after 2001 - because the unlimited long distance - does not provide an itemized bill.

I have checked my old log, but about 2 yrs ago - I went thru them tearing out pages that didn't mean anything....the name of the man I spoke to I can't remember, the name of the paper I can't remember nor the name of the man who helped your father out.

Before someone thought this was the article I was referring to - it is NOT. The article that the Sentinental picked up - mentioned what the man had said to the person who helped him.

He told him he had been in trouble regarding the counterfeiting of some 20's. THIS was specifically mentioned and this is why the landlord/friend thought he might have been Cooper in retrospect. THE article definitely mentioned Cooper.

Because if mentioned Cooper is WHY it was called to my attention.
I just this MOMENT remembered the man who called it to my attention...Jerry who died in 2006 a yr before my last husband.

My old friend and my husband became good friends - and now they are both gone - both died of lung cancer!

Jerry was pretty good doing searches and he would make me copies of things he found and then later when I got computer & learned how to do emails - he would send a short email...but I had a hard time learning how to make attachment.

To find anything written means going thur volumes (4 inches thick and arranged chonologically). The only own who got his very own volume was Galen....smartest thing I ever did in my entire - yrs of chasing Cooper...me thinks my gut told me to do it.

IF it was after 2002 and then I learned how to save things on a computer - but that computer CRASHED in 2004 TAKING everything I had with it. BUT most things I did print and continued the volumes.

I even called the Sentinental and that is how I got a copy of the article way back then.. I found the little newspaper and then the guy who helped him.

NOT the same story as the one you posted - someone posted that article in the thread before when I was chasing this memory.

RobertMBlevins

Gayla Prociv has instructed me to prepare a press release, and I am going to invite the press to meet me at the time I deliver the sample. I will provide them with the updated report on Kenny at the same time, some copies in print, but most of them will be offered on a DVD that will include a short video on the current investigation.

Really Blevins - I can't believe you would want the press there! I have little respect for you regarding this and you make it plain & clear you are ALL about promoting you book.

You could care less who Cooper really was! If you did - you would handle it without the press.

That was the most disgusting thing you have EVER posted...you finally showed your TRUE self. Made me feel really nauseated!

You have taken everything anyone said or posted & made it about KC.
Actually you should FEEL some shame!

You do NOT want the truth - You just want a story so if Cooper is never ID'ed you will have made your mark on history - long after everyone forgets the real story & the real research on Cooper.

Just shaking my head & shrugging my shoulders - making that face women often make when they feel disgust with a horrible loathing feeling. A sick to my stomach feeling! I actually thought you wanted to find the truth, but what you have just stated - NOW, I agree with opinions other have of you and to think I actually thought you CARED about the truth!

I can't stop shuddering - this is the lowest thing YOU have ever done. YOU just showed the world your TRUE motive!

My stomach is churning - got to go!

You have created the lie you want to go around the world - that is why you use that quote at the end of your posting!

#1. Regarding the 20 it was after Duane died and before I found out who Dan Cooper was.

That 20 was in the bank (a bank we called Symba - as it looked just like our dog named Symba).

During that time frame I did NOT know Dan Cooper was the name given by D.B. Cooper. It would be May of 1996 before I found this out - and why I called the FBI.

At the time I found the 20 I had no reason to consider it meant anything...I was folded with an enclosure to the size of a quarter.
I could never repeat the folds that interlocked.

This is why I remembered it & I remember the night & where I was sitting in the Ramada - & I swear upon my daughter lives - that I am telling the truth. Nothing about that 20 was made up. I felt if I told about it - everyone would make fun of me like they had done since I revealed it.

Why I just kept it to myself.

NOW the 2ed Reason why I am posting tonight:

MOST IMPORTANT:

Georger hold on to whatever symbol you recognize GOD by as this I should have researched before - remember I kept telling the thread about Duane in1970 working for a dentist - he was doing clean-up & learning how to use the equipment - my impression is that the dentist was related to a woman he stated dating at that time....

Duane was very skilled with his hands & he cleaned the equipment and learned how to use some of it...he talked about how detailed it was. Duane told me about him & pointed out a large farm he owned. I do not know his name, but the approximate location of the farm...as it was near an old house he lived in right after his divorce from the prior wife & the address is probably in the tax record for that yr.

I so not know how to import sites into the thread so I will copy parts of it here and you guys can find it.

#2. Titanium in Dentistry:

DENTAL MATERIALS»
Amalgam
Titanium
Gold
Composite – Resin
Porcelain

"Many of titanium’s physical and mechanical properties make it desirable as a material for implants and prosthesis. The strength and rigidity of titanium is comparable to those of other noble or high noble alloys commonly used in dentistry, and titanium’s ductility, when chemically pure, is similar to that of many dental alloys. Titanium can also be alloyed with other metals, such as aluminum, vanadium or iron to modify its mechanical properties.

The low density of titanium provides for high-strength, lightweight prosthesis.

Additionally, dental porcelain can be fused and bonded to titanium to produce an aesthetic, lifelike restoration.

Titanium has been used in cast dental prosthesis since the 1970s. Equipment is available to cast titanium into single-and multiple-unit-crown-and-bridge frameworks, implant-supported structures and partial or full denture bases.

For more than 25 years, titanium has been used for both endosseous and subperiosteal implants. Endosseous implants have taken the form of rods, posts and blades made of either pure titanium or titanium alloys.

The oxide layer on the implant surface permits close apposition of physiological fluids, proteins, and hard and soft tissues to the metal surface. This process, whereby living tissue and an implant become structurally and functionally connected, is called osseointegration. Titanium also has been used successfully as a bio compatible implant material, and continual improvements in both device design and clinical implantation techniques have led to well-accepted and predictable procedures."

:)Duane spoke of it extensively.

:)ALL work was DONE on site.

The bridge Duane had was so good I never EVER saw him without it....I believe he had a temporary in 1971....and that was the sucking or pursing the witnesses attempted to explain to the artist as he could never get the witnesses to agree no the mouth due to the pursing motion Cooper made.

I do not know the yr Duane had the work done but from the pictures I would say the prosthetic was in place prior to 1974 & definitely before I met him.

That prosthetic would last until 1990 when it was replace. As I have told before I NEVER saw him with out it.

:PGUESS what I have sitting on my desk? His OLD prosthetic that was remove when they did the replacement in 1990! He kept it and it is in a small bottle....I did take it out and examine it but do not know if anyone else has ever touched it.

Just key in Dental prosthesis & titanium. You will find several sites about this. NOTE used prior to 1971 in dental labs.

I never did it before - but Georger and others had harped on the metal and Duane also had a friend who worked in the manufacture of the metal in Denver. Duane gave the impression he himself worked there in the 60's for a short time.

1962 to 1968 he was JOHN COLLINS and even went to prison under that name in 1966 why Larry Carr refused to make the file available - but I had already been talking to the prison and why Carr made what little he did make available at that time.

My conversations with the state records & state employees - I have all of those communication in black and white.

I was told there was NO photos attached to the file at that time.
The woman I was communicating with found this very UNUSUAL!

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group, or an organization. It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. It may also include monitoring, identity theft, threats, vandalism, solicitation for sex, or gathering information that may be used to threaten or harass.

Cyberstalking is often accompanied by realtime or offline stalking. Both are criminal offenses. Both are motivated by a desire to control, intimidate or influence a victim. A stalker may be an online stranger or a person whom the target knows. He may be anonymous and solicit involvement of other people online who do not even know the target.

Cyberstalking is a criminal offense under various state anti-stalking, slander, and harassment laws. A conviction can result in a restraining order, probation, or criminal penalties against the assailant, including jail.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

SHUTTER FIXED all of that. WHAT is your problem Blevins?

Do you see me BASHING the other site - yes, I did when they were NOT playing by the rules, but NOW they are. Sure I don't like it when they make negative references about me or compare me to you or to Marla, but shit happens. IT happen here.

Going public about a controversal subject - then EXPECT to have to fight the same battles others fight to take office. Look at all of the dirt being thrown around in FL with this yrs governors race.

Frankly you never introduce anything with substance yourself lately - all about promotion & not advancing your cause. Maybe you should come to FL and help the politician on their agendas.

Me! I state what I think needs to be stated lately. I do not spend my time bashing others - useless waste to spend whats left of ones life on this earth.

I really do have that damn "bridge work" that Duane had removed and I will bet money it has titanium in it - same as the shard they found on the tie.

Note the FBI never acknowledge the shard - just this team of sleuths, it therefore does NOT appear that it is actual evidence collected by the FBI & that they would actually use it to put an individual on the plane...

IF THEY DO - then perhaps I hold a VERY important CLUE as to who Cooper was. Hey, I got that knife that Tina saw - and it had a piece of the cord in it - but the FBI has never looked at these things - they know they exist.

They already ruled Weber out based on prints and they won't look at him again unless I produce the ticket or the money.

Watch the FBI squirm out of this one....regarding the tie:

The call goes in on MONDAY and if the FBI doesn't reply then it goes to Tom to see if they match.

If that doesn't work - it goes to the PRESS - but, I have noted no one reads the emails I send to the FBI or to the press - I am NOBODY!

You are NOBODY! The FBI is NOT looking at anyone right now....and you can bet they will won't ever reply to the Titanium thing.

If the FBI accepted the Titanium as an actual clue - then by all means they would look at it....but there are NO indications the FBI actually thinks the Titanium on the tie - is an actual clue....after all they ruled Weber out simply on prints and nothing else...yet, then later is reveal they do not have good enough prints to rule one in or out! They do NOT know if they even have Coopers Prints!

They didn't even do a full evaluation of this in the past & you expect them to do it NOW!

Yea, Make Changes.

#1. Regarding the 20 it was after Duane died and before I found out who Dan Cooper was.

That 20 was in the bank (a bank we called Symba - as it looked just like our dog named Symba).

During that time frame I did NOT know Dan Cooper was the name given by D.B. Cooper. It would be May of 1996 before I found this out - and why I called the FBI.

At the time I found the 20 I had no reason to consider it meant anything...I was folded with an enclosure to the size of a quarter.
I could never repeat the folds that interlocked.

This is why I remembered it & I remember the night and where I was sitting in the Ramada - and I swear upon my daughter lives - that I am telling the truth. Nothing about that 20 was made up. I felt if I told about it - everyone would make fun of me like they had done since I revealed it.

Fortunately to those who question my memory - the kinds of statement made comparing me to Marla is exactly why I just kept it to myself.

NOW the 2ed Reason why I am posting tonight:

MOST IMPORTANT:

Georger hold on to whatever symbol you recognize GOD by as this I should have researched before - remember I kept telling the thread about Duane in1970 working for a dentist - he was doing clean-up & learning how to use the equipment - my impression is that the dentist was related to a woman he stated dating at that time....

Duane was very skilled with his hands & he cleaned the equipment and learned how to use some of it...he talked about how detailed it was. Duane told me about him and pointed out a large farm he owned...I do not know his name, but the approximate location of the farm...as it was near an old house he lived in right after his divorce from the prior wife & the address is probably in the tax record for that yr.

I so not know how to import sites into the thread so I will copy parts of it here and you guys can find it.

#2. Titanium in Dentistry:

DENTAL MATERIALS»
Amalgam
Titanium
Gold
Composite – Resin
Porcelain

"Many of titanium’s physical and mechanical properties make it desirable as a material for implants and prosthesis. The strength and rigidity of titanium is comparable to those of other noble or high noble alloys commonly used in dentistry, and titanium’s ductility, when chemically pure, is similar to that of many dental alloys. Titanium can also be alloyed with other metals, such as aluminum, vanadium or iron to modify its mechanical properties.

The low density of titanium provides for high-strength, lightweight prosthesis.

Additionally, dental porcelain can be fused and bonded to titanium to produce an aesthetic, lifelike restoration.

Titanium has been used in cast dental prosthesis since the 1970s. Equipment is available to cast titanium into single-and multiple-unit-crown-and-bridge frameworks, implant-supported structures and partial or full denture bases.

For more than 25 years, titanium has been used for both endosseous and subperiosteal implants. Endosseous implants have taken the form of rods, posts and blades made of either pure titanium or titanium alloys.

The oxide layer on the implant surface permits close apposition of physiological fluids, proteins, and hard and soft tissues to the metal surface. This process, whereby living tissue and an implant become structurally and functionally connected, is called osseointegration. Titanium also has been used successfully as a bio compatible implant material, and continual improvements in both device design and clinical implantation techniques have led to well-accepted and predictable procedures."

I did not go into the procedures used in recent yrs - but, the Dentist he was working for - was HIGH END and had his OWN LAB.

ALL work was DONE on site.

The bridge Duane had was so good I never EVER saw him without it....I believe he had a temporary in 1971....and that was the sucking or pursing the witnesses attempte to explain to the artist as he could never get the witnesses to agree no the mouth due to the pursing motion Cooper made.

I do not know the yr he had the work done but from the pictures I would say the prothestic was in place by prior to 1976 when I met him.

That prothestice would last until 1990 when it was replace. As I have told before In NEVER saw him with out it.

GUESS what I have sitting on my desk - his OLD prostehic that was remove when they did the replacement! He kept it and it is in a small bottle....I did take it out and examine it and but do not know if anyone else has ever touched it.

Just key in Dental prothesis and titanium and you will find several sites about this.

I never did it before - but Georger and other had harped on the metal and Duane also had a friend who worked in the manufacture of the metal in Denver and Duane himself worked there in the 60's, but of course under an alias at that time. 1962 to 1968 he was JOHN COLLINS and even went to prison under that name in 1966 why Larry Carr refused to make the file available - but I had already been talking to the prison and why Carr made what little he did make available at that time.

My conversations with the state records - I have all of those communication in black and white.
I was told there was NO photos attached to the file at that time.
The woman I was communicating with found this very UNUSUAL

"SHUTTER FIXED all of that. WHAT is your problem Blevins?"

Shutter didn't fix anything. Shutter controls problems. Galen decided not to play by my rules, so he asked to be removed.

There are no blocks on that forum. people are free to view it. one person who has been banned from there constantly shows up trying to access the site. you know the one that lies saying he looks in on Sunday's! I
also have a rather large set of screenshots of this person who thinks he doesn't stalk people.

Brent Butler, according to Robert is a sock puppet, the funny thing is that he is a top 500 reviewer on Amazon.com. #226 to be exact. a larger majority found his review helpful according to Amazon.com's rating stats.

"Note: For the record, Robert Blevins, one of the listed authors of this book and an officer of "Adventure Books of Seattle", has harassed me over the course of two years following the publication of this review. Not only did he undertake a lengthy program of misinformation in the comment thread under this review, he created an external blog about me. In the blog he takes quotes from my review and the comment thread out of context, offers an extremely slanted account of other comments, and entirely fabricates events concerning the history of the comment thread.

In recent months he has taken to posting harassing comments about me in the Kindle Book Forum here on Amazon, including a link to his libelous blog. Over the course of of 7/14/2012 to 7/16/2012, he posted five lengthy, harassing and abusive comments in the KDF, four of which included links to his blog. In the fifth comment, he'd gotten a bit scared about using the link, and so gave instructions on how to find it with a Google search. He followed up with two other harassing comments which did not include the link."

He obviously has a problem with rejection, and criticism. almost every single post he has made over the last couple months include attacking me, or my forum. he constantly tries to gain access where he doesn't belong.

I have contacted several organizations about his abusive behavior, if I need to, I'm prepared to contact his ISP through regular certified mail showing exactly what he is doing with the services they provide him with! I think it's in his best INTEREST to allow this forum to be used for it sole purpose of discussing DB Cooper, and not dump his off topic garbage on it any further. for some reason he believes he is the moderator here by continuing to breach the rules.

Jo, I didn't like some of the comments made about you so I reacted quickly. other comments are just comments. every forum has them, but some try and take them out of context for vindictive purposes. it's sad that this forum can not function the way it should. I like a lot of people here, but I guess co-existence will have to be from a distance.

Shutter

Edit: I forgot to partially obscure his IP address even though he has publicly shown it....

I'm not going to go through the mess you call reviews on Amazon.com. you argue with everyone about everything trying to make yourself assume no damage.

I have told you in the past, but obviously you need "spoon-fed"

I don't need your documents, hide them, burn them, only show them to "who ever you wish" it doesn't hurt anyone but yourself. one day you claim you removed the shortcut, and the next day it's something else. you even put it on Wiki at one point. I don't need your help on anything. do you understand? I'm not set out to be #1. it was designed to be a place to discuss Cooper, and that's exactly what it does. every forum has things on them that shouldn't be mentioned. this forum is full of them! stop making this the holy grail of perfection. I have a very "non hostile atmosphere"

I handled the problem with Cook just as I would any other person who couldn't post there. so please continue your bashing. it does zip. if anything you probably make people more curious by playing this game. Google has been on it for weeks straight crawling. bingbots as well. you can't stop it. you are trying like hell, but you are pissing in the wind. I haven't advertised it anywhere!

I'm sure once the DNA comes back negative it will not be the end of your journey. we have heard that one far to many times as well. flip flop, flip, flop.

"In order to solve this problem, this is what I propose. I will agree to stop looking at your website"

Just another lie.......

1) Robert, you were removed and blocked before anyone said a word about you!

2) A proxy blocker was put in place while you were trying to access the site AFTER the block. it's been removed for months now.

3) You have stated many times that you were not going to that site anymore, in fact you backed it up by stating you removed the shortcut several times in the past. when you continue to do what you said you wasn't going to do they are commonly called lies.

4) Nobody is hiding anything. you were banned for reasons explained numerous times. you are to blame for that, not me, or anyone else.

5) Since Jo is on dial up it runs through a proxy. Jo can see the site just fine, so schools, and libraries fall in the same category with Jo. didn't we already have a school looking at both sites?

6) I addressed Cook several times, more than enough for the average person to stop. I finally put his posts on approval status and he didn't like it.

7) Nobody is stating anything any different than what was, or could be said on this forum about you. Georger called you a dumbass. big deal! oh, he also said you have mental problems. should I ban him, or shoot him?

8) I'm not babysitting my forum waiting for someone to say something bad about you. I allow a certain amount of steam to be released. If the pressure gets to high, I shut the valve off.

9) Hopefully this will now finally sink in about the issues above.

Shutter

Bullshit Robert!

You constantly brag that you can see the site when ever you wish!

Learn to deal with your mistakes......

Closed Subject.

I want to know what Georger thought about the posts I made - which was actually a repeat version of a post I made yrs ago when the titanium was mentioned...but my post was just a minnow in a small lake of big fish.

It just got Gobbled up.
So NO one had any response the ti being in Dental productions prior to 1971 or the fact that Duane worked with a dentist.

I had actually told all of this YRS ago and Georger swiftly swept it under the rug. WONDER WHY?

Remember I knew about Jerry W before he ever came to this thread as Georger. I knew about the observatory & a visit made there by a group of men supposedly on a hunting trip sponsored by a very wealthy man for a group of individuals.

Well, all of that was quickly swept away......why!

Contacting a company owned by this wealthy man regarding Weber & another associate prior to JW ever showing himself in the thread - I was told I would have to contact JW. it was NOT long after that when Georger made his first appearance in this thread.

I suppose he thought he could keep the reines on me with his Baboon Postings - but that didn't work. He is too old to try to out fox a sassy old lady....or that I would ever know that Georger was JW.
He didn't know Duane had told me about that trip or that the lady in the office had mentioned his real name to me.

His course of action then was to diss me & redirect at first in a kidding way until I called his hand & then he went into an obcessive mode to diss Jo....he wanted to be sure NO one ever made any connections between Duane's past and his good friend out of TX.

Check it out - I mentioned the Dental connection of the Ti way back in the beginning after the sleuths came up with it. Georger didn't expect the Ti connection - his entire demeanor started to change....redirect and dismiss and distract. Go BACK and read the thread - that is when Georger when on the defensive and it was very obviouse to me.

I have actually told all of this before in the thread - but, trying to stay out of trouble or perhaps just stay alive - I was afraid of repercussion and still feel those.

If the FBI checked out JW & his connection to the TX man, they would know why I suspect there has been some manipulation going on by others. But, WHY?

Why was the cord and the knife not relayed to the FBI? Why was the Ti not revealed to the FBI? JW never for one moment thought or knew about Duane's connections to Ti....this was when he started going full circle on Jo.

Try acting your age then! your personality belongs on Facebook, and You Tube with the constant attacks, and harassment's! that's 98% of what you do here Bobby!

And the cause once again is from you constantly bashing me, and my forum. you lock people into a never ending loop. page after page.

Then you wait until it's late in order to get the last word in.

You can't even see that harassment is all you do. look back 20-30 pages. a large majority is about my forum. you did the same with the filthy comments from lost ages. constantly bringing them up. same on Amazon.com repetitive over, and over.

Harassment:
covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

No?

Blevins unless you want see this thread go POOF, I suggest you ignore all of the postings made by others who only come here to torment you.

I do NOT agree with how you do things, but it is NOT my place to tell you what to do....

This continued bickering with other parties will only get this thread LOCKED & the there will be NO outlet to discuss new finding if there are ever any.

As it stand this thread has presented many things the FBI did NOT investigate. WHY?

Focus on the evidence for awhile instead of your subject or my subject....or what is going on in the other place. If you know you are correct and have NOT manufactured your story, why to you continue to make issues of it.

Your repeated defenses are exactly what they want. Don't you GET it? If they can agitate you to the point the moderator shuts down the thread - then everything that has been accomplished on this site - is GONE!

Encase you have forgotten the Ti was NOT found by the FBI. It was found by a self appointed group who jumped into this susposedly to help solve the case.

Georger was part of that GROUP and with a probably ulterior motive which was to change the direction of the Cooper story...to distract.

Ever think about WHY Georger was so interested in this & WHY he was so secretive about his name!

The tie could have been contaminated from the plane itself or the many journeys it made over time before & after the crime. The study of the tie was probably a loss of time & energy by all.

Perhaps a deliberate misdirection on the part of the FBI and/or sleuths. When 377 stops posting you know this thread is a wash and YOU Blevins are the responsible person.

Blevins you have single handedly reduce this thread to your own private promotional source. Why the moderator continues to allow this I do not understand.

Before I have NO voice I am going to finish this one sided discussion. I do hope you will be happy with the final results - NO PLACE at ALL to discuss COOPER to formulate new information & concepts & suspects.

:(
Sluggo was also part of the Sleuth group. Right? Do you remember?

NO one of ever considered the knife I have & the content within that knife. A piece of cord - I believe came from the chute Cooper cut up.

Sluggo tried to THROW it away & I retrieved it & put it back in the knife with a pair of tweezers. I had laided it out on a piece of waxed paper....he was immediately dissing it - yet he had no magnifying glass or telescope or a cord to compare it with. He dismissed it as DUST.

Sluggo was NOT FBI?
Sluggo was supposedly just an interested person or was he more?

Look back over the last few yrs - there is a strong evidence of a government cover-up.

The FBI allowed Tom to tested the money - but, I was informed he did not have the necessary formal credentials & his specialty was old bones - not old money.

I do not discredit what he found, but I do disapprove of the what if's. An alternate person not involved w/the sleuths who could test the "evidence" without conversing with each other - yet Carr & the FBI allowed all of this to be done without covering all of the bases.

The FBI screwed up a lot of things or perhaps the FBI was misdirected by the authorities above them or other obscure parts of this government.

All of those files closed to the public for 43 yrs suddenly has time added to the protection of such files...remember recently the Robt Kennedy files exposure dates were extended? I will be dead by the time they make those public. Certain photos were going to be made available - and then suddenly it is NOT going to happen. My main focus was the photos made right after his Ky tour.

How about looking for a valid reason a subject would do what Cooper did - skyjack a plane for 200K without requesting the denominations of the payout.

LOGIC! NOT one time regarding KC have you been able to explain how he could use 20's for all of the so called loans - it would have been SO SO obvious. The most a person could use without being questioned would be a $100 at a time and perhaps as much a $500 in 1971.

KC had no way to launder those $20 to do the transactions you have claimed. Anyone producing 1000's in 20 would have caused an alert. The only way Cooper could wash that money was to HOLD ON TO it & use it a little at a time.
He also had to have a reason to explain his sudden availability.

Weber did this - he bought a nice trailer and he loaned his boss money and he bought 2 new cars within a few months of the skyjacking. Pictures and the testimony of 2 individuals - he supposedly inherited money (his mother died in 1958)...

In 1970 he had been in the hospital and was basically broke & he had no job and no insurance. Yet in 1971 he is flush with money.
He could have made a good haul in Fla but - vacationers did NOT carry that kind of money on them!

His stepson told about seeing suitcases of jewelry & furs, but he was just a child & his mother was leaving him with friends, but she & Duane would come back with nice things for him. This was an 8 yr old child. His sister swore she knew Duane was Cooper then she OD's herself a few months later. She was torn between protecting her mother versus a man she adored....I do not believe I will ever forget that phone conversation.

Those he worked with were under the impression Duane inherited money. He loaned his boss several 1000 dollars - OUCH! I have the NOTE.

Duhh - his mother died in 1958 - unless there was some held in trust for him to be provided at a later date. I have his tax reports from 1970 & no inheritance reported. The purchase of 2 cars in 1971 with NO financing! Same yr. his boss borrows several 1000k on a note to Weber?

Stop obcessing about the other site.

You so self serving you think this thread & that thread is all about you. THIS SONG IS NOT ABOUT YOU - who recorded that?

You can't seem to discuss anything objectively anymore - it is all about KC or those other guys.
You have built your KC/Cooper story on a house of cards.

JUST do NOT respond to the postings made by anyone from the other site! All I want to do is to preserve this site so anyone who has a clue can find a place to come with it. NO one wants to be here to compete with your impossible story - NOT even me!

They are sick of hearing the repetitive postings about your book, evidently I fall into that same category - except I have made NO attempt to profit from my investigation of 17 yrs on Weber & spent money I could ill afford to spend....any money you spent was promoting a book.

You deny 101 - but I know better! You were there or Skip was there!
It had to be one of you....because you recite things that appeared only in that one place. 101 is no longer available - but, it was in 2004 and you KNOW it.

PLEASE do not REPLY just change your ways...stop promoting and start REALLY investigating & do NOT make subjective interviews like the one regarding your last interview.

PLEAASsssee Stop! Do your even remember what telling the truth is anymore. When I start catching your lies - they have to be really bad. You are talking to a woman and then you are talking to her son and she has been dead for 3 yrs....you must be one desperate man. Impossible for one man to do all the things you claim & still make a living.

Still shaking my head - DO NOT TRY to EXPLAIN IT - JUST MOVE ON! Frankly I am tired of dealing with you - it is like dealing with a 4 yr. old.

YOU can have it all to yourself and I hope you enjoy talking to yourself. I refuse to spend another night dealing with you!

My life is complicated right now & you are the last thing I need to deal with!

RobertMBlevins

***And the cause once again is from you constantly bashing me, and my forum. you lock people into a never ending loop. page after page.

Then you wait until it's late in order to get the last word in.

You can't even see that harassment is all you do. look back 20-30 pages. a large majority is about my forum. you did the same with the filthy comments from lost ages. constantly bringing them up. same on Amazon.com repetitive over, and over.

Harassment:
covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

No?

NO. No one was bashing you. I pointed out previously that I have even endorsed you sometimes. You are being defensive for nothing. My points in the previous posts were perfectly valid.

Is there a Cooper-related post from you somewhere?

Is there a Cooper related post anywhere? From anyone? Your post about the interview was not Cooper related. It was Kenny related. Big difference. Say what you will about Shutters site, but the Cooper case is discussed there. The Dropzone has been reduced to two people constantly posting about their pet suspects, and that's it.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider