47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Later, instigator.......

You are on the permanent no fly zone B|

ADDED: stop trying to blame others for your actions. you were the cause of the ban. no body else!

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Meh. I don't think we will bother with it today. Besides, I have to do Driving Miss Daisy today out in Burien.

Of course, you just PROVED my point. You were able to see the posting I made about your site, weren't you? And you were able to voice how unfair that post was. See...I knew that would happen.

Your actions are the main reason I'm not releasing any new information on Christiansen, because of the one-way street thing you have going. Your site can't be trusted, and I don't have the time to keep chasing around the lies and insults that would undoubtably be posted over there if I released such information.

You're the type who believes he deserves consideration - even if he doesn't. ;)

Blevins, Your claim that Shutter's site "can't be trusted" is laughable. Presumably, you mean that it can't be trusted to give you a free pass on your KC nonsense and your other self-promoting actions.

And your most recent posts here on DZ indicate that you are closing down your whole KC operation. Actually, that is probably a sensible thing to do since you haven't been able to come up with anything to support the claims about KC that you have been making for the last four years.

Jo Weber has the same problem with Duane, but she just invents new claims in an effort to keep the "Duane was Cooper" myth alive.

Robert99

Today is Sunday - now! :)
I address things in the other thread, but chose in the beginning to NOT post of my own accord. If I have something to say - I say it here. Past postings have been emotionally damaging & slanderous toward me and now seems to be undercontrol.

My not posting there was MY CHOICE. That way they can actually stay on topic without my having to defend my position & distracting from the purpose. Personal rebuttals take up space & distract.

I have neither the energy nor the time to address 2 threads.

Delighted to see how the thread is being conducted. There are lots of interesting things on the thread found NO WHERE else. Bashing is a NO ZONE.

The categories are a little confusing - but, they can do their research without the rebuttals of individuals with a personal interest or suspect. This allows them to study the evidence, some of which is inaccurate.

A lot of inconsistencies with the Files and evidence are presented. ThingsNOT supported by the evidence, the investigation and witnesses I have personally spoke to over the last 16 yrs.

The moderation there regarding inflammatory remarks regarding Jo have been excellent.

JO did NOT ask for the assignment thrust upon her by a confession she did not grasp in 1996. Jo tells no lies & tries to keep her postings factual. One COURT room is all that is required....thank you!

I have actual accountings from the crew that contradict the route proposed by Robt99. Makes one wonder if he is not another Georger & what his purpose is regarding all of this....

:ph34r::DMaybe Robt99 & Georger are part of the cover-up! :ph34r::D:):|The ones left behind! Might as well have some fun.

Georger is just Georger no matter where he is. Georger is a strange likeable character, but you never know where he is coming from & he loves to agitate. Georger is full of surprises - but, that man CANNOT discount my story & he knows why. Little things I have told over the yrs he never makes a reply to.

I am always sutle on the little "things" with Georger, but enough that he knows what I refer to. NOT one time does he addressed those little things. He just redirects the posting I made.

Makes a GAL wonder!

Georger knows I know & maybe one day someone will analyze his exchanges - & wonder WHY he goes into reverse & find the trigger.

One Trigger:

The CAMPER - He SCAMPERS to redirect and/or ignore when I mention this. Duane told me about a trip with the guys & a side trip they took. I knew about Georger before he knew about me, but it took a while for me to put it together.

WHY is it such a secret? A place Duane told me about & the man they met & the location.

Since George at the time was supposedly unknown to Cooper - what was the reason for Duane telling me something so personally to specific to this one poster called Georger?

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

Jo tells no lies and tries to keep her postings factual.

I have actual accountings from the crew that contradict the route proposed by Robt99. Makes one wonder if he is not another Georger and what their purpose is regarding all of this....

Maybe Robt99 & Georger are part of the cover-up! The ones left behind!

Jo, Dream on.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo Weber has the same problem with Duane, but she just invents new claims in an effort to keep the "Duane was Cooper" myth alive.

Robert99

DUHHhh!

You Robert99 invented a NEW route.
A route NOT susported by the crew, witnesses who claimed sitings of the plane, Himmelsbach, the co-pilot, the pilot or the engineer. Are you Robt99 calling Himmelsbach a liar. Are you calling the guy at the controls on one of the chase plane (not the fast ones a slower one) a liar...yea, I was actually able to talk to a pilot of one of these planes yrs ago.

To much pain today to continue with this.

Robert99

Jo tells no lies and tries to keep her postings factual.

I have actual accountings from the crew that contradict the route proposed by Robt99. Makes one wonder if he is not another Georger and what their purpose is regarding all of this....

Maybe Robt99 & Georger are part of the cover-up! The ones left behind!

Jo, Dream on.

Robert99

So what is your REAL name and WHAT is your REAL interest in this? To spend so much time - you must have SOMETHING to gain!

Have to go - very very sick right now, but you Robt99 DREAM ON. Besides you interpertation of the minutes of the flight or what ever they are called you need to START proving you case and NOT just generalities that are quickly dismissed by the principals.

Regardless of where the plane was I know there was zig to the South East and that is when they thought Coop jumped....remember this the co-pilot was a jumper and he was trying to aide Cooper off that aft way.

That flight came over Silver Lake - do you know who now lives at Silver Lake?
Not important - but is this when the plaque departed from the plane..

What was Cooper doing at that time...the stairs was down - right or was he still having difficulties?

You know where the Kalama river is?

You know where the little town of kalama is?

You know where Ariel is and the Merwin Dam is but the most powerful light along the river - where as it or can you NOT answer that one?

Almost a perfect Triangle between Kalama and Heisson and Swift Dam.

You guys think about that one for a while - for like the rest of your lives. When you figure it out - let me know.

Why did the National Guard Search Camp set-up just above Ariel?

Move the indicator up to Pomeroy History Farms (a connection from Duane's past).

Swift Dam - he knew the man on Duty that night.

Heisson there there used to a tower just East of there - near the highway.

The Chelatchie Mill is on the line also and when the worker got to work they contacted the FBI - it was obvious something was not right and the same with the Heisson store. Amboy is in the lower part of this SHIT and so is the Cedar Creek Grist Mill.

There was a cemetary near the Grist Mill. The VOR was just West of Meadow Glade. Paradise park is in the triangle.

Why was Duane so fascinated with the Triangle? The ring shaped like a triangle. What if any attributes did the VOR play in Cooper finding his jump site?

I keep telling you guys there was someone way Cooper knew where to jump and / or some one finding him on the ground - or both.

I believe Cooper was wearing some kind of location device - how it worked I do not know - was it for others to locate him or him to locate them.

The Amboy chute we dismissed long ago - it was in the projected site - but I wonder if the old front pack could have had that old chute in it. I wonder it Cossey even thought about if it was the front pack with the remnants in it.

Seems like this was ruled out - but that damn Chute bothers ALL of us.
IT bothers me even more now that Cossey is dead....the two events are just too close not to connect.

AT LEAST not for me - after all Jo Connects dots that do not connect.

What connects them are things Duane showed me and told me.
Bear in mind - the Amboy chute had NOT been found in 1979 when we were out there...why was Duane fixated on that place. He went into the Bar to see if someone was there and then later when we came back he and I both went to the store on the N.E. side.

Jo, you do realize allowing the plane to pass over silver lake puts the plane further west, and jumps to the other side of V-23 according to the FBI flight path? where does the plane go from the silver lake point?

Did Cooper give specific directions leading the plane to the Merwin lake area? I seem to recall he didn't.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Jo, you do realize allowing the plane to pass over silver lake puts the plane further west, and jumps to the other side of V-23 according to the FBI flight path? where does the plane go from the silver lake point?

Did Cooper give specific directions leading the plane to the Merwin lake area? I seem to recall he didn't.

All I am doing is using a triangle of Clear Plastic - from some of my last husbands engineering thing - to see if I could make any sense of all the things Duane mentioned.

Silver Lake was the highest point. These things are made out of clear plastic..and I remembered that the son of a man whose name is not necessary lived there but, at a much later date - I do not believe his father ever lived there.

Understand what I am doing - just using a triangle of clear plastic and going to the outer limits to see what under under a given area....the larger the triangle the less likely it works.

Also turning the triangle in different directions - all in all that would give you a big circle.

At one point ALL of the things Duane showed me and told me about and took me to - where under the triangle.
Also per the camp the focal point of the search.

I have other larger detailed maps I want to try the same test on - the ones that Sluggo brought to me - they are very large and I have to get to feeling better than I do now to pull those out.

skyjack71

So what is your REAL name and WHAT is your REAL interest in this? To spend so much time - you must have SOMETHING to gain!

Jo, YOU are the biggest mystery on this thread. What is your REAL name and WHAT is your REAL interest in this?

Is your book finished yet?

If you have actually spent 17+ years trying to connect Duane to the Cooper hijacking without being able to come up with a single link, then you love to waste your time.

Robert99

skyjack71

***Jo, you do realize allowing the plane to pass over silver lake puts the plane further west, and jumps to the other side of V-23 according to the FBI flight path? where does the plane go from the silver lake point?

All I am doing is using a triangle of Clear Plastic - from some of my last husbands engineering thing - to see if I could make any sense of all the things Duane mentioned.

Silver Lake was the highest point. These things are made out of clear plastic..and I remembered that the son of a man whose name is not necessary lived there but, at a much later date - I do not believe his father ever lived there.

Understand what I am doing - just using a triangle of clear plastic and going to the outer limits to see what under under a given area....the larger the triangle the less likely it works.

Also turning the triangle in different directions - all in all that would give you a big circle.

At one point ALL of the things Duane showed me and told me about and took me to - where under the triangle.
Also per the camp the focal point of the search.

I have other larger detailed maps I want to try the same test on - the ones that Sluggo brought to me - they are very large and I have to get to feeling better than I do now to pull those out.

Jo, You would probably feel a lot better even faster if you would stop such nonsense as you describe above. What you are doing is absolutely meaningless.

Robert99

mrshutter45

ALL Cooper told them was Mexico and when they suggested Reno I believe he knew the routes they would possible take and all he needed was his triangle - per any route south they would have flown over this specific area and perhaps changing directions after that - why the timing was crucial.

I do NOT believe Cooper did this alone - I feel 95% sure of that. I don't think he did it all for himself. This friend who got cheated by the system - the man with the radio and microwave history - the man who when he left the service kept working on his ideas and then the government stole them...

Perhaps someone Duane was willing to lay his life down for - especially since he had been diagnosed and sentenced to the same horrible death his mother died of.

I just remember a part of the story about his man I had forgot - when I get on a memory role it does not stop.

Duane said the military stole the man's invention - can't remember the exact words. The system (for lack of better words) - some people - do not remember what city he named - Vegas - I believe, were going to make lot of money off it - this was when he talked about locators - and installing them in cars. Then this part is so vauge - he tells me the man got a backer....so he did make some money out of it. Maybe NO connection to Cooper and just a man Duane met and knew....but not the impression I got at the time.

So track from 1971 to 1980 what new gadgets showed up that required a location system...did he sell the rights or whatever...who developed this and was it developed by the mililtary and adapated by others...

Lots of new stuff showed up 1968 to 1978...but what system was made known that would incorporated a locator of sorts.

Robert99

***So what is your REAL name and WHAT is your REAL interest in this? To spend so much time - you must have SOMETHING to gain!

You guys all know my name and that the only thing I want is the truth.

Robt 99 if your father (I doubt you have a wife) had confessed to being Cooper - pretend your father was the right age and you found the background on him and then find you didn't even know your father at all...and told you he was Cooper and you saw the things and held in your hands the things I have told about.

Pretend for a moment you had little to NO knowledge of Cooper and then BANG it hit you in the face like a canon ball - but, NO ONE believes you.

The more you find the more likely it was true - but NO ONE listens - NO ONE really listens. They all want to tell a story or to play games and you only have the one life line (this thread) - the one last chance to be heard. The FBI dismissed you - yet you talk to people in WA you can't even talk about - and others you can't talk about - so how do you prove it. You just try to tell it...it over and over until someone hears you.

You try to remember every detail so nothing is forgot or left out.

Belived me I would love to have had a life - I would love to have made trips and have had fun - I do regret the yrs of my life WASTED on this - but why did he tell me all of this if it was not meant to be.

So very tired today - and I am under a lot of stress due to something that happened yesterday that could cause me to loose my security. Be sure anyone you hire to do any repairs around your house is licensed and insured...verify verify.

It was a simple job not difficult and one I did before by myself in 2008. Trying to get my house ready to sell so I can go into a place without all the upkeep this house and yard require...9 months out of the yr things grow here. The humidity causes rust and mold and other things - including poor air quality. This high maintaince lawn is expensive when you are unable to do it yourself and maintaining a home along the coastal area is very expensive not to mention the insurance.

The plane, or path is really close to silver lake, but not over it. I would need proof this happened, and not just from a story.

Lots of issues with the path itself. R99 is trying to make sense of this just as anyone else. I believe the key is in the path. finding the correct path, and time frames is critical to coming to any conclusions. Scott says the plane was over the Woodland area, and Rat says east of V-23? both were in the front, why do they have different views?

Here is a map of the area you are talking about. I put the path close to the position shown on the FBI map. you can see how close it was to silver lake.

mrshutter45

The plane, or path is really close to silver lake, but not over it. I would need proof this happened, and not just from a story.

Lots of issues with the path itself. R99 is trying to make sense of this just as anyone else. I believe the key is in the path. finding the correct path, and time frames is critical to coming to any conclusions. Scott says the plane was over the Woodland area, and Rat says east of V-23? both were in the front, why do they have different views?

Here is a map of the area you are talking about. I put the path close to the position shown on the FBI map. you can see how close it was to silver lake.

I have never seen a map like that it is so clear - I wish I had a map like that from there to Vancouver to Washougal and to the Swift Dam. I could show you the road we traveled on and possibly remember more of what he said. He didn't jump there or land there - but, the son of a man he claimed to have known lives there now.

How do I get a big map of the areas I mentioned above. That little part triggered MORE memories - I have to have a map like that. I cannot down load the sites and I have to get more ink to print that one - it is a great map.

Thank you for the memories!

Got to see more!

Hurry!

Kelso and Castle Rock. Go back to my accounting of our trip up the highway to Seattle in 1979 - at Castle Rock or Kelso was a SMORGASBORG the GUYS used to go to. I do NOT know the TIME frame Duane was referring to and he never said who the GUYS were. It was dark when we where going thur this area (the highway and town lights had turned on) and it was just after dusk and before dark but more dark than dusk - I do not remember it on the return trip - since it is NOT in my memory bank perhaps I fell asleep that early morning on our return trip headed South toward Vancouver....I remember the trip NORTH in very vivid detail...

That map turned a light on inside of my head - I need to see more - I need to see what was below that map and East of that map...

Computers are amazing things I just can't keep up with the technology and how to use it and I have to have maps in my hands I can look at and study - the Monitor screen is so difficult & I need to see it all intack and not in segments - but the detail on the segment - amazing.

All of this time I did NOT know Silver Lake was SO close an area he told me about in detail and I logged it in my mind.

I have seen maps but NOT like this one. I need to find the map Sluggo left with me...maybe I just put it away because it didn't mean anything at all - to me...ONE word the name of a lake - and this is what happens.

skyjack71

I 10 and the road to Silver Lake and to Toutle and the flight path - but there is a red and a blue marks.

What are the Blue marks?

I stand corrected. yes it does have roads on it. the blue line is an estimated area of the flight path. I first did it in green, but covered it with red.

even put the wrong colors on the reply...batting zero here...B|

I think you are talking about the light blue lines? those are vectors. V-23 goes right along the path in red.

Duane just pointed out the road that went to Silver Lake from I-5. He specifically mentions a man's name, but I do not know if this man's lived there in 1979 or before - but the son lives there NOW so there must be some connection....to Silver Lake regarding Duane's history in WA.

Remember the FBI said Duane only past thru McNeal and never admitted he was encarcerated there.

The McNeal records state differently, but I believe this was during a time they established the work camps for the cons...and this was Duane first encarceration.

The man who started the programs was his name not Barth - not sure just remember a deputy sheriff, but not sure of the name.

Mrs Gilliams father was a Barth. Mrs Gilliam was born the same yr one month after Duane was born.

Mrs. Weber and Mrs. Barth were best friend and often traveled between Ohio and Wa to see each other.

RobertMBlevins

***Later, instigator.......

You are on the permanent no fly zone B|

ADDED: stop trying to blame others for your actions. you were the cause of the ban. no body else!

Unfortunately, only you are the loser. I can post here at Dropzone, and I can see your site whenever I wish. And I cut you and yours from the information loop regarding Kenny directly, although I didn't mind posting up on the Lyle DNA thing. I couldn't believe you were whining because I did that. (Won't provide you with info regarding KC anymore)

What did you think would happen? :)

I don't talk to people I don't trust.......you no longer exist.

RobertMBlevins

Unfortunately, only you are the loser. I can post here at Dropzone, and I can see your site whenever I wish. And I cut you and yours from the information loop regarding Kenny directly, although I didn't mind posting up on the Lyle DNA thing. I couldn't believe you were whining because I did that. (Won't provide you with info regarding KC anymore)

What did you think would happen? :)

BLEVINS that is a CHILDISH post!
I assure you Kenny WAS not Cooper...I have never understood how you continue to maintain he was -he was TOO short and his Eyes were NOT dark Brown. Was he involved? I can't answer that one. All I do know is that Duane told me he used to know a guy who worked for Foss Tugs.

Then yrs and yrs later you come up with a guy who worked for Foss Tuggs & why I think Porteous or you could have been the poster at 101.

I printed the 101 article - it is just a matter of time before I find them. If you or Porteous were the ones posting there - now is the time to say so - not later on.

I found TOO many co-incidences between the story you told regarding Geestman & the story Duane told me. about a man who worked for Foss Tuggs. HE told me this story on the banks of the Columbia when we parked and got out at the big GREEN tank.

I do understand why Georger keeps screwing thing up.

Duane went in to the hospital on March 5th 1995 and on March 13th & 15th he refused diaysis.

At that POINT he pointed out to the DR March16 he had refused meds for 2 days and was sound of mind.

Duane proceeded to present his papers to the DR. NOTING to the DR. he had refused all medication for 48 hours.

Duane pulled papers out of his brief case & told the Dr. to note the signature date - 5 yrs before - he started dialysis.

March 16th is the day he made his confession. As soon as the Dr. & nurse left the room he told me we needed to talk. I didn't understand what he was talking about...and NO medication was Adminstered until he shouted out "OH f---, LET IT DIE WITH ME.

Friday March 17th they MOVED him to the SNF unit.

He did NOT die until Tuesday March 28th.

He was lucid up until 2 nights before he died & even then he did not give up trying to get me to understand what he was saying.

At approx 3:15 on March 28th 1995
he said:

"Take the Baby down Stairs
Bring the baby up stairs
I can't go till the baby gets here.
I love you!" then the gurgle of death.

:|[:/]
HE HAD BEEN REFUSING MEDS for 2 days AND DIALYIS all of that week. HE WOULD NOT DIE UNTIL MARCH 28 OF 1995.

It took him 15 days to die after his last diaylsis.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:|:(:( days! He was toxic those last 2 days and he was ranting...that is when they put the patch on him and the next day he was dead.

I DO not KNOW IF I CAN LEGALLY POST AN OBIT SO I WILL USE EXCERPTS FROM IT.

Birth: Jun. 27, 1924
Puyallup
Eunice L. Barth Gilliam Born June 27, 1924 in Puyallup, WA.

DUANE & HIS SISTER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS WOMAN. Eunice's MOTHER & DUANE'S MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN ONE MONTH APART.... THE SISTER TOLD ME THIS AND SO DID DUANE.

HER PARENTS WERE LOUIS AND LOUISE BARTH (CHECK IT OUT YOURSELVES) . She is survived by 3 brothers, including Edward (Bud) Barth, Ray (Linda) Barth, and sister Maxine Palmer,

Duane himself mention Maxine Palmer - seems like she married someone he knew...but none of that is stated....was MAXINE PALMER Duane's brother's 1st wife? I do not know....but the name was ALL too familiar.

Can anyone find out who John C Weber was married to in CA.

I can't find anything on Maxine Palmer.

Stanely Gilliam and John Weber (Duane's brother) both worked for Boeing during the same time frame and I believe that was the man John did a business venture which failed in the 60's probably in Tocoma

I just know it was a venture that cost both of them some money.
Supposedly the property or business was in Tocoma - but the FBI would never look this up for me. Duane told me about this as we passed thru Tocoma. I begged the FBI to check the business records for that time frame in Tocoma...no one ever did.

Immigrant families of the Orting and Puyallup Valleys

:|This was a name mentioned to me by Duane's sister along with the Wuestney name below - I thought from the sound it was a Q but it was a W.

She was desparate telling me to write it down it was important - she was doing all she could to tell me what she knew....

She knew her son would not allow her to discuss it with me after he moved her to his area.

"Charles Wuestney, was one of the vegetable farmers having a display at the Fair in 1900, its first year, and maternal great-grandparents were immigrants from Germany, coming to Orting through Lehui Kuaii as foresters and farmers."

Check out Duane's mother's heritage and you will come up with the same damn thing...all I have is what Duane and the sister told me.

Think about this & investigate it.
I turn this stuff over to you guys. I gave it to Blevins & he never acknowledged it & he live right there in the area....!

1942 during WWII - her first real job around 1943; she was a "number please" operator for Ma Bell moved to Tacoma.

How many time since 1996 have I told the FBI and this thread about the MaBell woman Duane knew
. He mention it in Vancouver but I do NOT know if she ever worked out of the office in Vancouver?

Duane had a picture of her standing beside a plane that his sister sent him when we were in Va in the 80's - she thought he might like to have it...It disappeared with the other pictures she sent him. There was also a picture of a young man Duane knew in CA...I won't go any further with that because I tried to TELL the thread this before.

Married Stanley O. Gilliam in 1948.

They settled on the corner of 9th Ave. and 7th St. SW in 1958 (She always said, "it's the stucco house on the corner and we are the stuckees."), I knew that express from Duane - when he told me about family connections. We did NOT have this discussion until those picture arrived from his sister around 1986...Duane already had the fistula in place.
I thought before it was early, but re-evaluation tell me it was before we moved to AL and after he got the fistual put in.

Duane told me that about Ma Bell in 1979 as we drove thur Vancouver...but evidently she worked in Tacoma....we did discuss this somewhat on the thread - but NO NEED some solid stuff and Blevins need to STOP ignoring Duane's past...

Eunice and friend Evonne Powers collected soap from the local hotels for many years, Lutheran world relief.

Duane also told me about that and that his mother did that also. There was a picture of a group of men with the Lutheran World Relief I saw at one time - I think in this thread.