47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo,

Your late stage revelation of the DAN COOPER inscribed twenty is odd to say the least. Why didn't you mention it on Dropzone long long ago? We aren't the FBI. We've heard all sorts of improbable claims you've made. This wouldn't have been any less credible than those ones.

Your selective disclosure does you a HUGE disservice. We NEVER EVER get the whole story from Jo Weber.

Selective disclosure raises the possibility that you withhold info that would eliminate Duane as a Cooper suspect and disclose only evidence that supports your theory.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo,

Your late stage revelation of the DAN COOPER inscribed twenty is odd to say the least. Why didn't you mention it on Dropzone long long ago? We aren't the FBI. We've heard all sorts of improbable claims you've made. This wouldn't have been any less credible than those ones.

Your selective disclosure does you a HUGE disservice. We NEVER EVER get the whole story from Jo Weber.

Selective disclosure raises the possibility that you withhold info that would eliminate Duane as a Cooper suspect and disclose only evidence that supports your theory.

I withheld the information about the 20 because NO one would have believed it & I would have gotten flack about it. Now I just don't care- I just want all of it out there - so maybe someday - others will know that I have told the truth.

NOT holding on to things! If I had told the story about the 20 Dollar bill yrs ago, you guys & the media would have slaugtered me.

A 20 that I would never be able to prove I had. I know I gave it to the clerk at the Ramada Inn when I paid my bill. I sat there sipping on my toasted almond playing with the 20 making a ring out of it. The man sitting next to me started doing the same thing. Just useless chatter - it was a twenty with a name written on it - a name that did not mean anything to me.

I was trying to escape the past and move on - I was not dwelling in the past - not until I found out who DAN COOPER was. I wish I had never learned who Dan Cooper was then perhaps I would have had a chance to lead a normal life - not one consumed with the knowledge I have of an old crime NO ONE but me wants solved.

NONE of you can possibly know how frustrating & consuming it is to know you have told the truth and yet, the world has been convinced you are creating a fantasy as JT put it. I have made mistakes, but I have NOT lied & I have got off track....yes, and every once in awhile I had a little fun with a tease or two or more.

If I go any further I will be bawling my eyes out - but I do that often now. I am staring at my fate in the mirror watching as the image becomes old and tired and haggared - knowing what is around the corner....and knowing what people think of me.

I failed - I didn't listen enough and I just didn't get it. JUST a dumb stupid broad. Damn! I had to have been one naive broad to have been married to him for 18 yrs accepting and naive.

Duane had faults - but, NOW I know what those faults were and I know why he reacted in a secretive way.

If I had known he was in that many prisons - I would never have married him...I always wondered about the nightmare - but he explained it away and I did NOT dwelled on it.

Duane was impotent and lousy in the bed - but he had a great sunny personality and good manners and everyone who met him loved him - he didn't make enemies.

He made me feel protected and cherished. He was handsome in a rugged kind of way - he polished up just fine!

He was proud of what he became and had I have known his past - I would have been even more proud for him.

I have done all I could do to tell the story I was intended to tell & I truely believe he chose me to tell his story....but he knew if he told me before it was time to say goodbye - that I would have left him standing alone to face his fate & he would have died in a prison.

Duane never fully trusted - he was always aware of his surrounding and his eyes would roam around the room for a familiar face. He did this at a restuarant we went to in Va.Bch....I was aware of this habit in other places but that night it was REALLY obviouse.

He knew me well - he just ran out of time and I didn't understand what he was telling me & showing me & what he tried to tell me, but death slipped upon him before he could explain it to me or to show me what I needed to take to the FBI....I also believe he was protecting someone or others.

His sister tried to tell me what I would need to know - I will not forget our last desperate phone conversation before her son took her to the lower mid west to live out her days.

She had a son who is retired military and his mother was the brother of Dan Cooper...maybe he was afraid it would reflect on his position and maybe his mother never told him. He had two brothers or half brother who died before their mother died...I do not know if he was a product of her first marriage or second marriage.

The first one was a Roach, but that is all I know. He was military with a special kind of training and wanted Duane to work with him...per the brief story Duane told me about him.

She left him - or he died - I never asked & did not really know much about her past. I believe there might have been a third marriage, later in life- but I never thought it important to remember these things.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo,

What I have withheld was in my judgement things that would have made it sound like I was making things up - such as WHY I never talked about the 20 with Dan Cooper written in red...Maybe it was part of the ransom and maybe it was put there as a joke....whatever! I didn't get the joke or the message.

Robert99

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't get hot under the collar. I just make it a point to get even.

What truths? I don't remember seeing any truths in your posts.

Robert99

Well, you just read some & they made you really angry. Sound like you are the one with an anger issue - so tell us what areas you have lived in and worked!

What makes you such an expert and why are you trying to dismiss Mr. H and the co-pilot and the story they told for yrs? Why are you trying to twist the truths with the flight path? What is your motive?

You have taken a group of men and convinced them that a lie is the truth & the truth is a lie....you are very skilled at doing that.

But, I like others here have read the other accountings - and those early & original accountings mean more than any of the hype you & others can create.

You are just a bored old man with an agenda and a motive. You relish using others & proving you can manipulate how they think. Me thinks you were trained to use those methods - you sound like an interogator whose motive is not on the side proving the truths.

You aren't getting even with anyone - you are leading them and you can't stand it when the voice of logic exceeds your intellectual mumbo jumb interpretations and scrambles.

The flight path has now become scrambled eggs - if everyone agrees with you!

I believe what the FBI released in 1971 & 1972 and what Mr. Himmelsbach and the Co-pilot and the engineer and the pilot said - remember I actually talked to ALL of them. Anyone that was still alive and I was able to access....I picked up the phone and called them.

Of course I didn't know the technical terms and the conversations were dumbed down for a woman.

One individual from above I called the widow to offer my condolences and how much the conversation with her husband had meant to me. As he said and she said - he really "didn't like to talk about it" - but, he made an acception for me.

HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY? Perhaps being kind or perhaps feeling I needed answers.

Perhaps because he thought Weber was Cooper.

To JO: No more excuses. By hook or by crook, if Duane has a brother, sister, mother, father, or child of his own still alive, you need their profile to submit to the Seattle FBI. No half-brother, half-sister stuff. A close, full-blood relative.

Duane has NO living relatives.
There is a possible son out there, but it was unverifiable. The Daughter is deceased...if the one I found was her.

His sister had 3 kid and only one of those is alive - he is the Roach.

The brother had NO children of his own.

The family tree died off.
I have his cremains but I understand the are not viable DNA although there are very very large pieces of him in there. When My last husband was cremated there was hardly anything left.....1995 versus 2008 & the equipment used.

I believe they could get DNA out of the watch band....all I have left. Has been handled by myself and others.
The other watch I clean up with que tips & alcohol in the grooves of the band.

Remember there is only particial dna on the tie and that tie may not have been Coopers. The mail in dna's are NOT really very good - because it is not the detailed DNA the FBI needs.

During my search I had reason to make a serious enquiry about the DNA tests.

The mail in test is not the same tests the FBI would use....ask Vickie about this - she would know.

I jumped with Don at WFFC. Impressive guy. Owns a large fleet of operational Eastern Bloc fighters including MIG 29s! Makes money from Navy contracts impersonating bad guys with hot planes.

From Wired article: http://archive.wired.com/wired/archive/13.10/kirlin.html

Once he sets his mind to a goal, he's relentless. He soloed his first plane at 16, instructed at 18, and began flying corporate jets three years later. He flew in the Navy, got twin bachelor degrees in business and clinical psychology, and then an MBA, all from the University of Northern Colorado, and moved on to US Airways. In 1993, he asked the FAA to let him parachute from the rear stairway of a Boeing 727, like the infamous skyjacker D. B. Cooper, who disappeared over the Cascades with $200,000 in 1971. Kirlin shrugs his shoulders and grins. "I just wanted to do it because the only other person to do it was Cooper," he says. The FAA said no, unless he could prove unequivocally it was safe. A year later, he presented 6,500 pages of documents to the agency. He remains to this day the only person authorized to operate jumps out of the rear door of a 727.

I bet Don knows a LOT about Boeing's pre-Cooper 727 stair down flight tests. Wonder if Sheridan Peterson ever laid eyes on any of those 6500 pages?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

Non-Cooper: Recently I bought a 1965 Panasonic radio from our local Goodwill and restored the thing and shined it up like new. AM/FM, shortwave and marine bands. Everything works right down to the push-button light. External AM antenna jack is always a nice touch. Means you can plug into it with the proper jack attached to a roll of copper wire, toss it over a tree and get sports while camping no matter where you are. It works perfectly all functions, and looks much better than the stock photo I attached. Believe it or not, it weighs ten pounds or more and has Stereo In, AM External antenna, Earth, MPX Out, Phono, and Earphone jacks. Close to six inches in depth and HEAVY-ASS THING for sure. Two speakers inside, not just one. One larger bass speaker, one smaller treble. Way too cool. Cost me ten bucks before the restoration, and the restoration was minimal. Radio Shack matched me up with the jacks for the external AM and the 'Earth' plug. The other four are standard 1/8" audio plugs. Smile

The radio bug bites yet another forum member. Good catch Robert. Those old analog transistor sets are classics and good performers. No synthesizer or processor noise to interfere with the reception of weak stations. Good DX:)

Jo,

I am not being selective - I just say what I think. I tell about the things I believe might prove Duane was Cooper and I also talk about things others do not believe. Truth is often far more difficult than developing a fantasy.

I have NO reason to hide anything and I just tell what I know. Since the important things will never be investigated and the FBI has a pre-plan of Cooper, nothing I tell will sway them.

At one time I posted a picture of a female pilot standing beside her plane, but she was older and her hair was gray. The news carried other pictures of this woman because she died at the age of 88 in her sleep.

She studied aeronautical enginnering at Ohio State University. Geraldine "Jerrie" Mock but they never give he maiden name or the names of her children. She was 2 yrs younger than Duane.

Just trivival and a change of pace.

Good Night.

Jo,

You ARE being selective despite your protestation. We've seen numerous examples. Lord knows what you may still be holding back.

There are two kinds of evidence production. Full disclosure and selective partial disclosure. US law requires the first in a criminal prosecution.

If a defendant can show that material evidence was withheld, a conviction can be overturned.

The point is to let a trier of fact (e.g. a jury) see ALL the evidence, not just what the prosecution decides they should see. It's all about the Constitutional right to a fair trial.

Your claims that the twenty with Dan Cooper inscribed would not be credible therefore you concealed it rings hollow. It's no less credible and no less scorn-worthy than Duane's death bed confession, his possession of parachute hardware, his NORJACK airline ticket, his PDX parking stub, his alleged contacts or involvement with Lee Harvey Oswsald, David Ferrie, James Earl Ray, JFK, RFK, MLK etc.

Since the inscribed bill would tend to corroborate his deathbed words "I'm Dan Cooper" it is very puzzling that you'd conceal it for years.

Your explanation for hiding this alleged twenty is just not convincing.
Also, how stupid would it be to brand an otherwise innocuous twenty with the name of the notorious thief who stole it? If Duane were arrested and booked (a VERY predictable occurrence) and this twenty was logged in, it sure might have triggered a serial number lookup. Was Duane that stupid? Might as well have tattooed ARREST ME on his forehead.

skyjack71

At one time I posted a picture of a female pilot standing beside her plane, but she was older and her hair was gray. The news carried other pictures of this woman because she died at the age of 88 in her sleep.

She studied aeronautical enginnering at Ohio State University. Geraldine "Jerrie" Mock but they never give he maiden name or the names of her children. She was 2 yrs younger than Duane.

Jo, Jerrie Mock's death earlier this week did not have anything to do with Duane Weber, so don't waste your time fabricating a story trying to connect the two. It won't work.

The newspaper articles on her death that I have seen did not give her maiden name, which was Jerrie Cobb, but did list the surname (which was not Mock) of her grandchild who announced her death.

The lady was an accomplished pilot and underwent the same tests that males underwent to become astronauts. However, females were not permitted to become astronauts at that time. Later, a number of females commanded space shuttle missions as well as serving in other capacities during shuttle missions.

Robert99

EDIT: The second paragraph of my reply above has been corrected, based on information posted by Blevins below, to show that Jerrie Mock was probably her married name and Jerrie Cobb was probably her maiden name.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

. . . . .

EDIT: I don't believe Jerrie Mock was actually part of the Merc 13 program. You might be confusing her for Jerrie COBB. This is the current list according to Wiki:

Myrtle Cagle
Jerrie Cobb
Janet Dietrich
Marion Dietrich
Wally Funk
Sarah Gorelick (later Ratley)
Janey Hart (née Briggs)
Jean Hixson
Rhea Hurrle (later Allison, then Woltman)
Gene Nora Stumbough (later Jessen)
Irene Leverton
Jerri Sloan (née Hamilton, later Truhill)
Bernice Steadman (née Trimble).

Blevins, I think you are right about the names. Jerrie Cobb was probably the maiden name of Jerrie Mock. The surname of the grandchild that announced her death was not Mock.

I'll see if I can correct my reply to Jo Weber's original post about Jerrie Mock.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Yeah. I'm taking it camping next weekend. Do we have any Homicide Hunter fans here? If they turned over the Earl Cossey case to this guy (Lt. Joe Kenda) I think it would be solved already. I Tweeted him to ask if he would be willing to look at the case file if offered.

I think I mentioned previously that the local Feds have recently expressed a certain displeasure with the handling of Major Cases by the King County Sheriffs' Dept. It was on the local TV news. Hmm...

Kenda appears as himself in the show, going over real cases he's solved out of Colorado Springs. He's known for his 'Kenda-isms', like this one:

"If this suspect is looking for sympathy, he should try a dictionary. He can find it there between shit and syphilis..."

EDIT: Excerpt from an interview of Kenda by Pete Crooks, a contributor for Diablo Magazine: (Drawn under Fair Use rules)

***Pete: Looking back on your remarkable track record, why were you the one who was able to solve all these cases? What are the skills that a successful homicide investigator needs to have, to be able to deal with these incredibly demanding cases?

KENDA: In general, you need to have a knowledge of the law—you need to know what you can do and, more important, what you can not do while conducting an investigation.

And, just as important—you need to be naturally curious. You need to have an undying curiosity about every case. Where guys make mistakes is forming an opinion on the way to the crime scene. I never did that.

Let's say you show up at the crime scene and there is a blonde woman lying face down with six bullets through the chest. You need to ask every possible question to figure out why this blonde is lying here dead. Is she dead because her husband got tired of the way she butters her toast every morning for 25 years? Or, is she dead because someone out there thinks all blondes are she-devils who need to pay. And you ask every question in between.

Then, you need to get to know the victim. Who is this person? Who is the victim? Tell me about the victim. Do they have a secret life?

So, you start to poke. You start to probe. And even when you’re in the dark, and you’re not sure where you're going, when you keep poking, and someone says ouch ... well now. Who might you be?

Tell me this guy shouldn't be allowed access to the Earl Cossey murder file, as a professional courtesy. He has an amazing 92% success rate working on almost 400 homicides in his career. I don't think the King County Sheriffs' Office has a clue about the case. Kenda has often said that there are usually three motives for murder. Money, sex, or revenge. Since the KCSO and the Woodinville Police Chief already admitted in a town meeting last year that items were missing from Cossey's home, I would put the motive at MONEY.

Update: Brother, do I have nerve or what? I emailed the King County Sheriffs' Department earlier today. I asked them if they had checked burglaries in Cossey's neighborhood just previous to his murder. Guess what? I did this last year and found three of them. One was shortly before he was killed, and less than two blocks from his house. (Checked burglary reports at the local online paper, the Woodinville Patch) I asked KCSO if they had checked on that...and maybe they should let Kenda have a look at the current case file.

Let's face it. They haven't done a damn thing on the Cossey case that I can see. A nice old guy gets beaten to death in his own garage and more than a year later no one has a clue. :S It's probably too late for this, but last year I thought the cops should have checked all the security video at the casino where Cossey gambled and check all the faces at the tables where he hung out. I wonder sometimes if they even thought of that. No surprise the Feds think KCSO is a lame-o entity for Major Cases.

You should choose a weekend other than next weekend if you want to enjoy your new radio. You will find no joy in listening to the Cowboys spank that ass!

Also, welcome back to DZ and the Cooper Biz!
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert, if you really want to hear what loud sounds like, over a hundred thousand strong in Neyland Stadium tomorrow when my Vols beat up on the Gators. Nothing in the NFL can touch it.

I do wish the Cossey case would get solved, to quiet the conspiracy theorists, and to give the family closure as well.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert99

***Robt99 said:

Jo, I have never met Bruce and I didn't travel from Texas to Washington. But I have been to WA twice on this matter. Nothing beats going to the scene of the crime to do some research.

:oYou are right - that was Homid I believe so just where do you live?

. . . . .

You really got hot under the collar really fast....did I hit a nerve with the truths?

Jo, You will have to guess again. It wasn't Hominid.

I live on the planet Earth. Which planet do you live on? Just remember that Pluto is no longer called a planet.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't get hot under the collar. I just make it a point to get even.

What truths? I don't remember seeing any truths in your posts.

Robert99

Understand that the photo's I see are on this thread - and if they are too large I can't view them. There was a man on the river with Bruce, but I do not remember which of you characters it was.

So who was that picture of? I don't know it was unimportant to me.

Jo,
Your claims that the twenty with Dan Cooper inscribed would not be credible therefore you concealed it rings hollow. It's no less credible and no less scorn-worthy than Duane's death bed confession, his possession of parachute hardware, his NORJACK airline ticket, his PDX parking stub, his alleged contacts or involvement with Lee Harvey Oswsald, David Ferrie, James Earl Ray, JFK, RFK, MLK etc.

Since the inscribed bill would tend to corroborate his deathbed words "I'm Dan Cooper" it is very puzzling that you'd conceal it for years.

Your explanation for hiding this alleged twenty is just not convincing.
Also, how stupid would it be to brand an otherwise innocuous twenty with the name of the notorious thief who stole it? If Duane were arrested and booked (a VERY predictable occurrence) and this twenty was logged in, it sure might have triggered a serial number lookup. Was Duane that stupid? Might as well have tattooed ARREST ME on his forehead.

377 you are an attorney I cannot believe you are totally scrambling this out of proportion.

The confession was a few days before he died.

The 20 found in the bank was several months later.

I didn't know that D.B. Cooper had given the name of Dan Cooper until One yr and 2 month after Duane died.

I felt if I told about the 20 it would be denounced as is being done. I only related the fact at this stage as I want everything I know to be stated....and the results is exactly what I expected.

I had NO exposure to the criminal world or to others who lie for a profession...other than a 17 yr marriage to a man who was smart enough to HIDE his life from me....that took a few skills - did it not?

I guess not if the woman is a BIMBO in capital letters!

What I do have is my recall ability and as for not knowning who Robt 99 is or remembering his picture - I have NO reason to do so.

Most of his postings have been pure hype - and his take on the flight path as I understand what he is saying - is the total opposite of what the FBI, Himmelsback, the co-pilot, the pilot and searchers to include the authorities & others have contended for yrs...individual who were there or on the plane. I spoke to many of the above and I have emails and have read the books (a book is just a book and a conglomeration of memories - actual truths or made up). The first hand accountings are what is the most important as meager as they maybe....and as insignificant as some of you make them....just to TOOT your abilities which is not first person, but after the fact in the events.

Why would the "witnesses and other involved in the process - distort the fact?" They did - all 5 of them say basically the same thing. Now 43 yrs later - they have supposedly changed their stories, but I did NOT hear those changes from the individuals I speak of.

The changes are made by "others" either to serve their own agenda or to write a book or just to be heard.
These writers are just wannabes or someone looking for the answers.

D.B.Cooper like all of the other mysteries of the past - the 50's, 60's & 70's will be altered by others for generation to satisfy some weird self-serving agenda.

Duane was not worried about having one of the 20's after he retrived his souvenirs from their hiding place - he was on the kidney machine & he knew is days were numbered. He was a keeper of secrets - think about all of the things he hid from me over the 18 yrs I knew him....

He also knew I checked that bank once a yr - to see how much we had put in it. The bank was the image of our dog Symba.

Remember Duane when we buried Symba a few months before Duane died...I thought he put something in the casket with Symba...He was alone with him in the garage for several minutes and he had a plastic pill bottle which he told me was something he wanted Symba to have.

This is why I searched so hard to find Symba's grave and then when we did it smelled gross...all mushy.
Symba had been wrapped in plastic (I assume Duane did this ) and then put in to the durable storage container of HIGH impact plastic. He was buried 5 feet down.

None of us could stand the smell, but it was 6 yrs after Symba had died and his body was still decomposing....I could not afford nor did I know who to take him to see what was in there with him - he was soupy.

We just put him back in the ground. Now I will dream about this eye Closing nose holding event all nigth.

You know I can't do this anymore.
I have done all I can do and no one will ever believe the truths - they rather live with their fantasy.

Cooper died during the jump.
Cooper was X, Y or Z individuals.
All of you will make Cooper whatever your mind conceives or believes...

I was married to Duane L. Weber for many yrs - and I know what he was capable of - not just the dumb crook who always got caught.

He kept his past as secret from me for 18 yrs - so you think he wasn't capable of committing the perfect crime? It is easier for you guys to believe I was a dumb bimbo rather than to believe that Weber was pretty damn good at concealing his past and his life.

If he was not wanted for a crime - why did he continue to conceal his life and his background from me and from his friends?

Why the hell confessed to this one old crime before he died?

Why tell me about his life over an 18 yrs period of time in the third person?

Why confess when it was too late for anyone to do anything about it?

He died a free man! He didn't die in prison.

He was a man with true feelings for others - and a good best friend to many - and a man who would take the shirt off his back for someone else. He was giving, grateful and loving.

He was also a sad man - a man who had to keep secrets! He was very skillful in keeping those secrets - by telling about himself in the 3rd person.

skyjack71

Understand that the photo's I see are on this thread - and if they are too large I can't view them. There was a man on the river with Bruce, but I do not remember which of you characters it was.

So who was that picture of? I don't know it was unimportant to me.

Jo, I can't state one way or the other if Bruce has ever been on the river. I have been to Tina Bar with another individual but you did not name him.

Robert99

Robert99

. . . . .

EDIT: I don't believe Jerrie Mock was actually part of the Merc 13 program. You might be confusing her for Jerrie COBB. This is the current list according to Wiki:

Myrtle Cagle
Jerrie Cobb
Janet Dietrich
Marion Dietrich
Wally Funk
Janey Hart (née Briggs)
Jean Hixson
Irene Leverton

Blevins, I think you are right about the names. Jerrie Cobb was probably the maiden name of Jerrie Mock. The surname of the grandchild that announced her death was not Mock.

I'll see if I can correct my reply to Jo Weber's original post about Jerrie Mock.

Robert99

:)
Why this was on the OBITUARY page in Pensacola Fl I do not know.

Jerrie Mock was her name at the time of her death. Her grandson was Chris Flocken. She is labeled as a HISTORIC AVIATOR. She died in Quincy, Fl.

AS USUAL, Robt 99 you are the first to speak and you were wrong.
The obituary mentions nothing about a space program or testing for such.

There is a picture taken April 16, 1964 as she departed from the Oakland Airport in CA.

Duane had family connections in Oakland! Probably just a co-incidence and Duane told me back in the 80's when she was featured in another article that he knew her.

It meant zero then and it means zero now - just a fact of life, but watch you Robt99 try to make something out of it.

skyjack71

. . . . .

Myrtle Cagle
Jerrie Cobb
Janet Dietrich
Marion Dietrich
Wally Funk
Janey Hart (née Briggs)
Jean Hixson
Irene Leverton

Robert99

:)
Why this was on the OBITUARY page in Pensacola Fl I do not know.

Jerrie Mock was her name at the time of her death. Her grandson was Chris Flocken. She is labeled as a HISTORIC AVIATOR. She died in Quincy, Fl.

AS USUAL, Robt 99 you are the first to speak and you were wrong.
The obituary mentions nothing about a space program or testing for such.

There is a picture taken April 16, 1964 as she departed from the Oakland Airport in CA.

Duane had family connections in Oakland! Probably just a co-incidence and Duane told me back in the 80's when she was featured in another article that he knew her.

It meant zero then and it means zero now - just a fact of life, but watch you Robt99 try to make something out of it.

Article about Jerrie Mock:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/jerrie-mock-first-female-pilot-to-fly-solo-around-the-world-dies-at-88/2014/10/01/2b33543a-4984-11e4-a046-120a8a855cca_story.html

and her obituary:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newarkadvocate/obituary.aspx?n=geraldine-lois-mock-jerrie&pid=172670763

I hope this stops the confusion.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

It helps, but you should also Goggle "Jerrie Mock" and "Jerrie Cobb" who, as it turns out, are two completely different women.

They are about the same age and both were accomplished pilots. It was Jerrie Cobb (her maiden name) who participated in the NASA testing for females.

Robert99

Jo Weber writes:

Why this [Jerrie Mock's obituary] was on the OBITUARY page in Pensacola Fl I do not know.

R99 replies:

Probably because of her reputation and the fact that she died in Quincy, FL which is about 160 miles east on I-10 from Pace, FL.

Jo writes:

AS USUAL, Robt 99 you are the first to speak and you were wrong. The obituary mentions nothing about a space program or testing for such.

R99 replies:

Jerrie Cobb was the lady who underwent the NASA testing.

Jo writes:

R99 replies:

Jerrie Mock taking off from Oakland (as did Amelia Earhart) does not mean that she ever heard of Duane Weber or any member of his family. Duane's claim, if he ever actually made it, is just hot air.

By bringing up the name of Jerrie Mock in the first place and then trying to add her name to all the people that Duane supposedly knew, and organizations that he was supposedly connected to, means that Jo Weber is trying to promote her own claims and fairy tales.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Well, I'm happy we got that settled with the two women aviators. :)
In the interest of honesty around here, (and you KNOW I care about that a lot from my occasional 'calling out' on certain folks) I have received a message from Lyle Christiansen.

Apparently he is sending me his DNA swabs that were taken by the local sheriff. But unless this package contains the actual printed DNA profiles, I'm not even going to open the package because frankly...I don't know what the hell I should do with them.

I asked Lyle to get his DNA run and send me the results, which are to be included in an updated report on Kenny Christiansen. The FBI has said they can compare a full DNA profile on a particular suspect and although they cannot absolutely match DNA to the tie sample, they can ELIMINATE someone using what they have and comparing it to a full profile. So I figured this would give them a shot to eliminate Kenny, and should be included in any report sent to them about him.

Now when Lyle emailed me this message, I sent one back to him asking him to NOT send me the actual swabs, or samples, or whatever...because I am not a DNA analysis guy, and that these swabs or samples should not even be handled by me, but by someone more official. I will check messages today to see if he understands what the deal here is.

Besides, I don't mean to be cheap about it, but I'd rather not pay for all this anyway. ;)

Attached: Screenshot of our recent communications on all this.

Well, after checking messages this morning I see it's already in the mail. I guess I will end up paying, although I think this needs to be done locally, i.e. I have to be able to do a walk-in and not open his package first. It's the only thing I can think of. I will still suggest to Lyle he go ahead and try to find someone locally to Morris, MN that will run his profile for him, rather than me doing all this for him.

Edit: A quick Google search turns up this company, which does a lot of DNA profiles, and is pretty close to my office. (LOL knew I would get stuck with the bill...)

ARCpoint Labs of Seattle West

Blevins, You need to keep in mind that the DNA tests the FBI needs done are much more comprehensive than the DNA tests in such things as genealogical testing.

You, or the lab that does the testing for you, needs to discuss the SPECIFIC type of tests the FBI wants and then do them.

And it won't be cheap.

Robert99

Jo,

All of the above are true - and I thought if I told them about the 20 others would ONLY be MORE septical of the rest of the story, plus I felt like a stupid fool about myself for not connecting what he said in the hospital to what I found in the Bank (a spitting image of our beloved poodle who was named Symba).

Dan Cooper didn't mean anything to me when Duane made his unusual statement.

Later when I found the 20 with the inscription inside of the BANK - I was moving on with my life & it was a curiosity, but I had pushed the things he told me in the hospital out of my mind. Remember I didn't know Dan Cooper was D.B.Cooper at that time.

After I accidently learned who Dan Cooper was the bill had long since been gone and telling anyone about it my opinion would only have fired more of the negative responses I have had to deal with.

I was afraid of the very ridicule I have experienced since I went public.

Remember I was the kid in school who was the last one chosen for the soft ball teams - I couldn't hit the ball - I always stuck out. Yet, I was in the upper 10 percent intellectually.

I hate card games - and games or any kind - period....strategy is NOT part of my intellect. I have kept many secrets about my life - things NO ONE knows. NO ONE needs to know about them and to tell would only harm others so I carry many many secret regarding my life as a girl and a young woman.

I evade things, but I do NOT ever lie about things....some of my theories and exploration regarding Cooper damaged what others thought of me.

Even my personal life has been attacked - by individuals like Cook as he was the worse. Bruce is another example. My life has been relatively public for several yrs....and if the FBI had provided the Polygraph test - I would have told them about the finding in the bank.

IF the FBI had sat down with me and have looked me in the eyes - I would have told them ALL I knew, but they chose NOT to interview me outside of that first and only interview by an agent who had to look up Cooper to conduct his interview in 1997 and then their letter in 1998.

Why would I give this thread and others more fodder to make fun of me? Do you think I enjoy others picking every word I say, utter or write apart?

Mostly I felt foolish for not connecting what Duane said in the hospital to what was written on that 20 inside of Symba. BUT, DAN COOPER meant absolutely nothing to me...and I was in the process of moving on with my life - and was letting go of the past at that time.

It would be months later when I learned that Dan Cooper was D.B.Cooper.

SO yes, I didn't want to be made fun of....so I kept it to myself other than a couple of friends and one family member...in my opinion I felt telling about the 20 would be detrimental and not helpful.

The World Most Stupid Bimbo.

Jo,

I don't think you are a liar. Never have. I accept your explanation. You just mess things up by withholding info. It sure doesn't help your cause. Sigh.

"As most of you know, they even blocked our office computers from viewing their website.

This is because we caught Galen Cook ('DB Cooper Investigator Extraordinarire') in a string of lies concerning alleged emails between himself and my co-author Skipp Porteous."

Stop lying about this Robert! you know exactly why you were banned from that site!

1) You signed up under a false name.
2) You used a proxy site illegally to view the site after the ban.
3) Cook had nothing to do with the ban. nothing had been said about you before your permanent removal.

Since nobody monitors this thread it allows you to constantly respond with childish drama that has nothing to do with Cooper, or this thread. it's sad that you have to nothing better to do than continue to play this game. it's pretty obvious that you haven't been to the site in weeks. why, because you failed to notice Cook asked to be removed. both of you need to grow up and learn to move on!

Since you have trouble with the banning let me explain something. a ban is a form of punishment, it ranges in different levels. you graduated to the highest level simply because of your personality which is vindictive, spiteful, and argumentative along with extreme over exaggerations all rolled into one!

For the record! nobody is being sent here as a shill. people have been confronting you since you signed up on this site. also I wouldn't be to proud of the name Robert Blevins being used on that forum. we are questioning your story because you censored it here! it also brings up the very same question you asked!

"When people do this, ask yourself what exactly they have to hide."

377 said it to Jo, I'll just change it and put your name in place of Jo's.

"Your selective disclosure does you a HUGE disservice. We NEVER EVER get the whole story from" Robert Blevins!

The whole KC story has been done by you, and only you. no other speakers coming forward. red flag mania!

Enjoy the viewing (laughs)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI