47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Now 40 plus yrs later certain individual with a reasoning of their own - wanted to change history because of the money find....I was with Weber in 1979 when he put that money in the river.

If the FBI had spent some time looking at REAL facts and the history of Weber and some actual time TALKING to me personally to see how much more I could remember.

They should have got me in WA that yr - so I could have shown them where he took me....but NO NO - they preferred to let this damn thing PLAY out for 18 more yrs and use a lot more of our taxes to do so.

I refused interviews because I thought the FBI was ACTUALLY doing something thing. Had I known they were NOT going to do anything - I would have told everything I knew and told the name to the public and most of these people were still alive then....why didn't the FBI talk to Tommy Gunn - he was alive and he knew Duane from the past - BUT, if they spoke to TOMMY GUNN - they sure as hell kept it a secret. WHY?

That is because the knowledge used to pull of the skyjacking was obtained by illegal actions on behalf of the US.

The government would have to admit they were where they WERE NOT SUPPOSED to be - in 1960's. OUR government is DIRTY!

Helms wanted this to be known but he didn't make it and now there is NO ONE to carry the TORCH! Just a dumb broad with a damn story to tell.

If any of you believe the US did not cross some line in the 60's then you need to have your head examined. 1962 to 1971 - some strange things went on.

INTERMOUNTAIN COMMUNICATION none of you ever GOT. MOST of you do NOT even know what they did. IT was not about WAR....it was getting FOOD & supplies into an area were innocent people of the war were starving to death.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo,

How can you say you were there when Duane put the money in the river? Your vivid imagination and bias places Cooper bills wherever they suit your theory. You put some in the bag tossed in the river and some in the van wallet.

Your credibility suffers when you state speculation as fact. Take a clue from Vicki. She never crosses that line.

I bet I've been closer to a Cooper twenty than Duane ever was. I have one in front of me right now. If only it could talk...

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Finger Prints - I do not believe the FBI has valid prints and if they do - the prints of Cooper have gone POOF - it was a form of Blackmail.
You guys figure out why!

They would have had to compare them with ALL prints why the HELL do you guys think they didn't know who Duane Weber was arrested when he was arrrested in 1966 as John Collins.

Do YOU not see there is a serious problem with this! Obviously his original prints from WA had been removed from the system and or changed. Maybe that was the condition of his participation 1962 to 1964...in a convert action.

But, in 1962 upon his release from Canon City - did his prints EVER make it into the data base that was being created?

The FBI didn't find or make public the prints of Weber....MY guy was the one who obtained them from McNeil a prison the FBI claimed in 1996 Duane Weber was NOT a resident of. DO NOT ANY OF YOU SEE ALL OF THIS.

I am not good at explaining things, but in 1966 when Duane was arrested as John Collins it is OBVIOUSE his prints were NOT in the system and yet he had been trouble from 1946 to 1966.

So if Duane's domestic criminal prints where erased from the system in exchange for what he did for the government - that is all that explains HOW the FBI missed the point he was a 5 time felon by the name of Duane Weber when the sentenced him to Jefferson.

Then because I went public and kept demanding pics and then some one got the pics - and low and behold they hoped that would shut me up - but it just added more to my reasons to find the truth.

Number ONE Jo Weber is not a LIAR nor is she making up any of this crap...IT really happened.

If Weber's prints where not in the system in 1966 when they sent him to Jefferson as John Collins - then they were probably not in the system in 1971....if so - they belonged to a man who did not exist - John Collins.

Only Jo Weber knows for sure!
The FBI had prints with dental Glue on the them....perhaps they need to check that out or find out if the prints in his file really belong to Weber or have they been switched out! Something happened when he was sent to Jefferson - they did NOT know they had a multi criminal on their hands - he was out in less than 16 months - with his record they should have locked him up and threw away the key.

Cooper did keep putting his hands in his pocket and this came from the stewardess.

Cooper did NOT have olive skin.
Cooper had a swarthy complexion and that is a LONG way from olive.
Florence had a cuban background if I remember correctly. Her complexion was more golden than Coopers. Coopers was ashy compare to her suntanned body.

Odd - very ODD! He had a grudge only because was ASKED by Tina if he had a grudge.

He was pissed - he had been told he didn't have long to live - but medical science & his changing the way he lived gave him a lot of yrs he did NOT expect.

skyjack71

What you guys have debated for yrs now was decided while the plane was still in the air. When Tina described the "dynamite" she said it was the color of her uniform. Himmelsback new at that point they were nothing more than road flares - but NOT willing to bet the lives of the crew on it.

They were so far behind that 727 that it was ridiculous. Like a Robin trying to catch flying Geese.

Agree on the utter futility of a helicopter trying to chase a 727. Wonder what H was thinking? He is no dummy but rather a very savvy aviator. Flew P 51s in the military. Kept flying afterwards. He had a plan. Maybe to find Cooper after he jumped? He couldnt have realistically expected to chase the airliner successfully.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Cooper did NOT have olive skin.
Cooper had a swarthy complexion and that is a LONG way from olive.
Florence had a cuban background if I remember correctly. Her complexion was more golden than Coopers. Coopers was ashy compare to her suntanned body.

Odd - very ODD! He had a grudge only because was ASKED by Tina if he had a grudge.

He was pissed - he had been told he didn't have long to live - but medical science & his changing the way he lived gave him a lot of yrs he did NOT expect.

Weber's basic jobs prior to 1972 where doorman and kitchen manager, food service or garbage clean up or dishwasher or dumpster diver, road worker - I am being a little facitous as he did have OTHER jobs and he did a lot of illegal JOBS!

He also charmed wealty women and then relieved them of their jewelry and money. Some of his scores where in the $10,000's such as high grade diamonds, furs and expensive watches along with what ever cash they had on them. I was told this by his exwife and his young stepson who was only eight yrs old at the time....suitcases of furs and jewelry ---- but he was just an 8 yr old left with a 14 yr old sister for days at a time.

The Stepdaughter did NOT survive her mismanaged childhood, but the young man - I wish I could give him a hug - but he knows how proud I am of what he has done with his life - and that is all that matters....I leave him with his privacy, but I often look at the picture of him and his family and think "What if" and wish them well.

Duane and his wife - did cleanups for airplanes and delivered the meals for about 3 wks....how he explained everything to me at the airport in Denver in 1977 before we moved to Ft. Collins.

Duane Weber was in Ft. Lauderdale at the Fontain Bleu when the BAY of the PIGS was supposed to come down....he was seen and spoke to on that night by a friend of the family - this was written to John Duane's brother. John's old friend knew Duane and reported this back to John. I have this in a letter written to me by JOHN and it names the family member/friend.

Tina was instructed to ask Cooper if he had a grudge - and that is what brought up the grudge thing.
Duane's grudge was he had kidney disease he had inherited from his mother. He had found this out in 1970 or 1971 while at Emory Hospital in the early part of the yr.

NO secret about the hair - it is clearly shown in a picture of Duane Weber and in the composite - all you have to do is enlarge the pic to pages size or poster size and see what the artist was trying to portray...then they did another composite that looked nothing like the first one - perhaps different artists. A third on was done by a TV artist with a suspect in mind.

I bet I've been closer to a Cooper twenty than Duane ever was. I have one in front of me right now. If only it could talk...

NO _ you are WRONG I am a bigger fool than anyone knows.

I have something I have not told because you guys would call me the DUMBEST BROAD in the world.

What was in SYMBA was not in the grave with him - it was in Plain site and I didn't understand what it meant....and I kept thinking surely there was more.

I spent the damn 20 with Dan Cooper written on it in RED. This was BEFORE I knew who DAN COOPER was....it was neatly fold and in the bank and it had Dan Cooper written on it in red ink.

There was NO need to tell this before - because WHO THE HELL WOULD believe me. SO now I will tell you? BUT it is WHY I will NEVER give UP. I spent the DAMN 20, but it is just my word and my word is not worth 2 cents.

Whatever was in that damn VAN was very improtant - but, who will ever convince the man who bought it to tell the truth.

Probably more 20's with Dan Cooper written on them...in red ink. He had a bill he had waxed to preserve it - a foreign bill and I asked about it - he said it was just an experiment he was trying...so I believe that some where he did WAX one of the bills but where the hell did he put it. I searched the house the best I could before I sold it...and the only thing I kept thinking was that old Paul Bunyan bedrooms suite I sold after he died.

I didn't check the bottom of the drawer or anything....it was way too large for that small bedroom and I just wanted it go go away.

BUT, this was before I found out who DAN COOPER WAS.

All of this makes me the DUMBEST broad in the USA - I have beat myself up over this silently for many yrs now.

NorT American Air Defense Command's 318 Fighter Squadron at McCHord tried to track the plane, but they moved to fast and made S track they had to back off it was just too dangerous. They couldn't even see the aft stairs.

Then Idaho Air National Gurad F102s were in the chase...they failed.

A reserve T33 on a night training mission was diverted to follow the 727.
Seattle wanted them to trail the Skyjacked plane.

Seattle had to keep telling the T33 to slow down. It was 3 miles behind the skyjacked flight.The pilot wanted to know "WHAT IS THAT GUY CHANGING COURSES FOR?"

The skyjacked plane was changing course 45 degrees every 30 seconds.

I KNOW what was GOING on at that time time - COOP was on the aft and the pilot was trying to get him off.

Now the reports made by the T33 dispute all of the crap the guys have tooted about a westerly flight path.

T33 followed the craft with landing gear & flaps down trying to maintian contact with the 727.

Now what the ZIGZAG was all about...the plane was below Mt St Helens and the pilot wanted Cooper off of that plane. Too 2 hard turns around that area and then a really sharp one that is probabl when Coop left the plane or shorty after...the did PASS East of Portland regardless of what contoction are cooked up by others...because the pilot thought he might have to head for Metford, due to fuel consumption.

EVEN then it was known and stated in Himmelsbach's book "Central Intelligence Agency had been using 727's in Vietnam to drop in agents & supplies behind enemy lines....did Dan Cooper know this?

I had forgot this was in Himmelsbach's book until tonight.
Made me feel REALLY good! You see when I read the book in 1996 after Mr. sent it to me - I didn't re-read it.
But have used it for a reference point as I have done tonight and I think about 3 yrs ago on this same subject - the flight path.

THE FAA AIR CONTROLLERS IN SEATTLE, PLOTTED THE JET OVER ARIEL, ON THE SOUTHERN OUTREACH OF MT. ST. HELENS Precisely where the most reports came out of and for some reason the FBI held the lid....this is the location of 2 of the witnessses who contacted me. This path also puts the plane West of another location were 4 individual in one place claimed the plane was very low - this was just north of Battleground....I believe the plane they heard was that big T33.

Yet AFTER all of these 43 yrs a group of GEEKS claim the plane was else where.

Flight 727 was just West of the T33 at that moment.

On would think with Seattle tracking all of these planes in the air in such a short span of space - they would know were each one of them was at any given moment....other wise what is the purpose of airtraffic control?

TINA'S DESCRIPTION WAS CAUCASION OF DARK COMPLEXION - NOT ONE WORD ABOUT OLIVE SKIN!

THE SHOES WERE DESCRIBED AS LACELESS OR LOAFER....LACELESS AS THE LOW CUT WITH THE ZIPPER MAYBE? HE MAY HAVE PUT A PAIR OF ANKLE SNAP RUBBERS OVER THE SHOES AS DUANE ALWAYS HAD A PAIR OF THOSE IN HIS RAINCOAT.

Jo,

If the guy who bought the van pilfered evidence or money, why wound he ever tell you he found anything at all? Makes no sense to me.

As for the twenty with Dan Cooper written on it in red I don't know what to say. I don't think you are a liar but this late stage revelation strains credibility. Why would Cooper write Dan Cooper on a twenty and keep it? Again, makes little sense.

What else are you holding back? Why do you constantly tease and conceal? It's so counterproductive.

BTW a T-33 is a small (not big as you claim) two pilot trainer and not especially loud in lower power settings. You can buy one in flyable condition for just under 100K.

Jo,

If the guy who bought the van pilfered evidence or money, why wound he ever tell you he found anything at all? Makes no sense to me.

As for the twenty with Dan Cooper written on it in red I don't know what to say. I don't think you are a liar but this late stage revelation strains credibility. Why would Cooper write Dan Cooper on a twenty and keep it? Again, makes little sense.

What else are you holding back? Why do you constantly tease and conceal? It's so counterproductive.

BTW a T-33 is a small (not big as you claim) two pilot trainer and not especially loud in lower power settings. You can buy one in flyable condition for just under 100K.

His girl friend bought the vehicle for him to work out of. When he went to rebuild the arrangement to make it suitable for his purposes he moved one of the seat and relocated it to the front seat that had wear on it. and diposed of that driver seat. I expect the wallet and other things where concealed with in the wire frame under it.

He called to tell me he had found my husbands wallet, but I had Duane's wallet. What he found was the wallet with all of the John Collins ID, but I kept asking him about a map.

2 wks later he brings me the wallet and I ask what was in it....he said.
"I didn't look in it" First lie he wasn't smart enought to remember what he told me the first time. I quized him about anything else he may have found jewelry and money.

Several months later when I understood who Weber was I again contacted him and this time I went to his home....his wife refused to come into the room and she said NOTHING and could not look me straight in the eye.

When the FBI came - I do not know what he told them.

Then last yr he and his wife had split and again I got intouch with him and before the conversation was over - I asked him if he knew the random was in 20's and he said no I didn't know that and hung up.

What would you have thought - 2 different stories and they did NOT match.

Also during that time my home was broken into and the only thing askew was the fire iron with the tops off of them - the door lock had been broke. Nothing in the house was missing...so he may have put some 20's in the Brass iron handles as they were hollow.

Again I didn't know what to think about that.

I have been telling this since GET GO, but did not become accusatory unitil the last contact in the last couple of yrs.

The part I never told was about the one bill I found after he died - had Dan Cooper written on it in red ink, but remember at that time I did NOT know who DAN Cooper was.

It was folded into a triangle - everything is around triangles.

If I had told the FBI about the 20 would they have believed me - NO!
This is not the first time I have told this...but not something I told the FBI in the beginning as what was the use - they would not have believed me. Remember it was before I knew D.B.Cooper had used Dan Cooper.

It would not be until I started to day 1 yr and 3 months after Duane died that I found out who DAN COOPER was.

WHat would you have done?

The other plane was big and heavy s- I switch planes on you - go read Himmelsbachs book it is ALL there.

It was the single larger one that was following when the 727 made all of those turns. I have read other accounting that state this same thing and there is a Map that show the 727 passing East of Portland - and not West. At the point they had the zags it appears the plane was too far South to have crossed back over to the West...but it is just one of the man maps. Himmelsbach and Ratazak put that map together I believe...I really do NOT know who developed the map for Himmeslbachs book but one would think it was close.

The sharp muliple turns of the 727 is puzzling to me. It contradict what other map have been produced.

My credibility has been just find - just because you guys want the saga to go on and on -not me.

Did you talk to the co-pilot and Himmeslbach and the pilot and the engineer - I did. My notes are all there in my files...I didn't know what they were saying and I didn't aske the right question, but the fBI wasn't helping me so I did what I could do.

The man who got the van had a very Christian wife - and I think she was responsible for the wallet being returned - he may NOT have told her what was in the wallet.

I spoke with her before I spoke to him the last time - they were separated and getting a divorce - he was into a lot of things and she could not live her life like that.

After the wallet was found she was flying back and forth to see him everywkend in South Fl. SO how was he about to afford that?

THE FBI did NOT concentrate on her - she may not have known were the money was coming from - and thought he was doing well in the south Fl markets.

If she knew anything at all - she would never tell because of her position - her employment! They are not together now.

His neighbor told me that he knew the man was lieing about something and that he did NOT trust him at all.
As he told me if there was something there it is gone now and I will never know the truth and he thinks he would not have told the wife.

He felt there was more in that Van than was told. The guy did call me and offered to sell the vehicle back to me but at that time I felt it would have been stripped out - probably would have had to have been towed to my house.

The stuff I called the FBI with all I got to talk to was the mouthpiece and the information never got to the individual actually doing the searches.
I give up - I can't do this anymore and continuely be called the liar when I have done NOTHING but tell the truth.

skyjack71

The stuff I called the FBI with all I got to talk to was the mouthpiece and the information never got to the individual actually doing the searches.
I give up - I can't do this anymore and continuely be called the liar when I have done NOTHING but tell the truth.

Jo,

Just to make sure we still understand each other, the avalanche of posts that you have been making recently are still bullshit.

And you have even taken up Blevins habit by replying to your own posts. You, like Blevins, apparently feel that the person who takes up most of the space on this thread wins the game.

Is Blevins back yet from his last announced departure from this thread? If not, something must have delayed him and he will surely be back here tomorrow.

For the record, Duane Weber was not DB Cooper nor did he know who DB Cooper could have been. If Duane actually made any of the statements that Jo Weber claims, then Duane was a con man and Jo Weber was delighted to be conned.

In addition, KC was not Cooper as RobertMBlevins has claimed in perpetuity. And the recent indications from Blevins that he is not really interested in KC anymore suggests that Hollywood is not interested in Blevins screen play on the subject.

At times, life can be a bitch.

Robert99

I am going out on about 5 limbs to say this but;
In that message you found in his wallet it referenced "abbe" which I conjectured to be the intersection of "beach and ball" in Orange county. Then, connecting that to the money, which I conjectured again could mean "194200 +5800"or(20)(9)(40)(1) +(50)(80) or Tina+XB. conjectured further, hat if the same person(Duane?) wrote both, that he would use the same system of encoding. So I applied that rule to "XB" and got suerfragilisticeXBialidocious" from the movie Mary Poppins
That is the way I guessed it was spelled when heard it but I googled it ad found it was expi not exbi as heard but maybe Cooer heard it that way as well The song has the lyric "I said it to my Girl who then was my wife"
Does any of this mean anything to you?

mark74

I am going out on about 5 limbs to say this but;
In that message you found in his wallet it referenced "abbe" which I conjectured to be the intersection of "beach and ball" in Orange county. Then, connecting that to the money, which I conjectured again could mean "194200 +5800"or(20)(9)(40)(1) +(50)(80) or Tina+XB. conjectured further, hat if the same person(Duane?) wrote both, that he would use the same system of encoding. So I applied that rule to "XB" and got suerfragilisticeXBialidocious" from the movie Mary Poppins
That is the way I guessed it was spelled when heard it but I googled it ad found it was expi not exbi as heard but maybe Cooer heard it that way as well The song has the lyric "I said it to my Girl who then was my wife"
Does any of this mean anything to you?

:D[:/]

Sir, I am not going to create something out of nothing. The old news clipping in the wallet was NOT a message to me. Since the man referenced in the article was probably Duane's ex-brother-in-law - his name was Roach and from CA as was the husband of Duane's sister - and it spoke of a bomb shelter. What-ever Cugie wants Cugie gets.

The only person to make anything out of this was Gray and then I realized the article MIGHT relate to his relationship with the brother-in-law (the one Duane worried about for the sake of his sister). This is pure theory on my part other than the article itself & Duane telling me about his concerns regarding a man in 1962 his sister was married to.

I thought the article referenced a play in New York. Gray latched onto that article - but at the time my brain did not entertain the connections regarding the name Roach.

Later I connected the name Roach & Ca - The sister is the one who signed Duane out of Canon in 1962 and he went home with her for awhile - her name was Roach in 1962,

Duane commented about some of the STUFF his sister's husband was into. He said he was concerned about the safety of his sister while she was married to him.

This man supposedly could kill a man with ONE hand - and his skills involved being able to do that -a mercenary trained to kill....and the other thing Duane mentioned about this man - no one would believe me if I told them.

Was any of what Duane told me true? - I do not know. Duane mentioned the man was a jumper at that time....and I have often wondered if Roach was NOT how Duane got involved with Intermountain Communications. I knew NOTHING of Intermountain Communications at that time.

Duane spent a couple of month going out and training with this man...what he was training him to do....I do NOT know!

Connecting dots is all I can do & some of those dots just go off the page.

I have NO idea what your post meant.

Robert99

Jo,

Just to make sure we still understand each other, the avalanche of posts that you have been making recently are still bullshit.

And you have even taken up Blevins habit by replying to your own posts. You, like Blevins, apparently feel that the person who takes up most of the space on this thread wins the game.

Is Blevins back yet from his last announced departure from this thread? If not, something must have delayed him and he will surely be back here tomorrow.

For the record, Duane Weber was not DB Cooper nor did he know who DB Cooper could have been. If Duane actually made any of the statements that Jo Weber claims, then Duane was a con man and Jo Weber was delighted to be conned.

Robert99

Robert99 you can reserve comments like that for others - but I will NOT allow you to demean me in any way.

The postings I made came right out of the book written by Ralph H.

What Mr. H said about the flight in his book was backed up in my conversations with the co-pilot.

Why are you so pushed to move the flight path and to dispute the words of Mr. H and the co-pilot and others?

I think I NOW know WHO you are.
I thought the picture posted of you with Bruce looked familiar and I wondered why you would travel to WA from - TX to do your research.

You are also the right age. What are you trying to do - save your own hide or hide secrets? OR are you just a blow hard who wants to be heard...your theory has absolutely nothing to do with the truths - you are HIDING something.

WHAT is your real name and what is your history. Mr. Roach had associates and Mr. Roach is deceased.

What did you say your history was?

Well, let me assure you I am not one of the typical bimbo's Weber associated with in his past.

Tell the thread about YOUR history - all of it! You see I record things in my brain - things that later I find a use for....

I am loosing names and dates now due to my age - but stupid I am NOT.

Your interest in the case stems from more than a general interest and that is obvious. Your loss - you didn't realize how much I really knew!

It was just a matter of time before the dots imbedded in my memory connected. It is obvious the Roach thing upset you or you would never have made that posting. YOU didn't know how much I knew - you wrote me off as a bimbo.

skyjack71

I think I NOW know WHO you are.
I thought the picture posted of you with Bruce looked familiar and I wondered why you would travel to WA from - TX to do your research.

You are also the right age. What are you trying to do - save your own hide or hide secrets? OR are you just a blow hard who wants to be heard...your theory has absolutely nothing to do with the truths - you are HIDING something.

WHAT is your real name and what is your history. Mr. Roach had associates and Mr. Roach is deceased.

Jo, I have never met Bruce and I didn't travel from Texas to Washington. But I have been to WA twice on this matter. Nothing beats going to the scene of the crime to do some research.

Also, I have never met you and you wouldn't know me from Adam in a photograph. Further, I have never met Duane Weber so don't get your hopes up. Just continue re-writing the CIA's articles on their site and inserting Duane into those stories.

I think you and Blevins already have the "blow hard" business tied up.

What am I hiding? Nothing. What are you hiding? Plenty.

Who am I? I am who I said I am.

Robert99

Robt99 said:

Jo, I have never met Bruce and I didn't travel from Texas to Washington. But I have been to WA twice on this matter. Nothing beats going to the scene of the crime to do some research.

:oYou are right - that was Homid I believe so just where do you live?
=====================

Robt99 said

Just continue re-writing the CIA's articles on their site and inserting Duane into those stories.

:SYou can accuse me of all you want about the CIA articles - but I knew the stories only because of the things Duane said over the yrs. Until I started researching the things Duane talked about, I had never read any of them unless they were in a newspaper. I always stayed out of the military stuff unless it was in the Newspaper.

You really got hot under the collar really fast....did I hit a nerve with the truths?

The 20 I did find in the bank we had and it did have Dan Cooper written on it in red ink....but, I was not thinking about Duane and was moving on with my life.

I was back in school & working at the same time...I felt I needed a night out and found that 20 in the bank. I sat at the bar making it into a ring as the man next to me talked to me. I decided to use that 20 to pay the bartender rather than use my credit card.

Excuse me for reliving an old memory...one I kept to myself because I KNEW exactly the kind of reactions I would get - WHY I never told this before.

Stupid DUMB broad!

In 1996 when I found out who D.B.Cooper was - I kept this to myself - I just didn't want everyone to know how naive I was.
Besides who would have believed me and the reactions that have been recited are exactly why I never told it to anyone.

But, recently I have been letting go of a lot of things....and that was one I should have kept to myself...for 18 yrs I have kept that close to my heart and everytime I think about it I call myself a DUMB STUPID BROAD.
Duane said Dan Cooper in the Hospital and a few months later there is a 20 with Dan Cooper on it, but at that time I was NOT thinking about the things he told me in the hospital - I had pushed those 3 wk far out of my mind.

If I had remembered what Duane said in the hospital & knew about Dan Cooper I would have been on the phone to the FBI...but I would NOT know who Dan Cooper was until May of 1996.

I have kicked myself many time over and over about that and perhaps I should have kept it to myself.

skyjack71

Robt99 said:

:oYou are right - that was Homid I believe so just where do you live?

. . . . .

You really got hot under the collar really fast....did I hit a nerve with the truths?

Jo, You will have to guess again. It wasn't Hominid.

I live on the planet Earth. Which planet do you live on? Just remember that Pluto is no longer called a planet.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't get hot under the collar. I just make it a point to get even.

What truths? I don't remember seeing any truths in your posts.

Robert99

FBI screw up from get go:

The files that support the Commutation of Sentence have either been purged or never existed.

The FBI also ignored a man called Roach. Now it is as though he never existed.

Who were Duane's (John's) buddies in Jefferson - what was their background? Who is Roach? Who is Gunn? Why was I threatened by someone who knew Duane as John?

:D[:/]:(
Well, in 2008 I was talking about Roach and chastizing the FBI for NOT investigating why or how they commuted the sentence of a 6 time looser with a large criminal file....but they didn't know they had Duane L. Weber - they had John Collins.

Below is an old post that some of you need to THINK about - This post was made several yrs ago:
Read it againa and think about all of the posting I have made:
;)

hangdiver

I found this weird quote in an article about smoke jumpers and the CIA:

Forest Service link

Many experts who worked in Intermountain's parachute program were recruited or on loan from the Forest Service. In fact, the CIA official who first approached Roberts about Marana Air Park was an ex-smokejumper who had joined the spy agency in Missoula.

Garfield M. Thorsrud was one of five former Missoula smokejumpers who ended up running Intermountain. Dozens more would pass through the Intermountain base en route to destinations such as Laos and Cambodia.

Thorsrud and the others had parachuted many times from airplanes operated by Johnson Flying Service, a little Missoula airline that was a Forest Service firefighting contractor. Evergreen later would buy Johnson, about the same time it was buying Intermountain's assets from the CIA.

'Funny stuff'

One former Evergreen Air Center official who found the company fascinating was C. Roger Fulton, vice president for administration during most of 1980. Fulton was working for a Tucson shopping mall when Evergreen hired him to help run its business office. He said he had become convinced by a number of small, undramatic happenings that the air center was still involved in covert activities.

"It was a collection of funny stuff,'' Fulton said. He recalled, for example, being politely steered away from a meeting between George Doole and some of the old Intermountain hands.

source

That proves it! Duane was a smoke jumper who worked for the CIA.

was this post on topic? only g knows...

Jo wrote

It was the single larger one that was following when the 727 made all of those turns.

???

What "single larger one"???

Are you referring to the C-130? It is a 4 engine turboprop and sounds completely different from a jet.

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Sorry to disappoint you but I don't get hot under the collar. I just make it a point to get even...'

Really? That's nice. Good attitude.

Or maybe not.

Drop a little truth on people and they just fall to pieces.

Blevins, the above is from one of your replies to your own post.

The original quotation was from Jo Weber and she apparently was addressing that remark to you since it doesn't apply to me.

As you should know, Jo's writing style is rather confusing both in its content and intentions. Her hatred for the FBI is obvious, but the rest of her writing seems to be revisions of previous posts, both hers and others.

Robert99

As you should know, Jo's writing style is rather confusing both in its content and intentions. Her hatred for the FBI is obvious, but the rest of her writing seems to be revisions of previous posts, both hers and others.

Robert99

Not always revisions. Sometimes Jo tosses in brand new facts, like the just revealed twenty with DAN COOPER written on the bill in red.

Withhold, tease, over promise and under-deliver, that's her MO. She withheld Duane's watch from the FBI and then complained about their DNA analysis. She just now reveals the DAN COOPER twenty labeling. It's so counter productive but there's no hope that she will change.

How stupid would it be to inscribe DAN COOPER on an otherwise innocuous twenty if you were indeed Dan Cooper? Duane might actually do something that dumb.

Robt99

Robert99

377 replied to that with:

Not always revisions. Sometimes Jo tosses in brand new facts, like the just revealed twenty with DAN COOPER written on the bill in red.

Withhold, tease, over promise and under-deliver, that's her MO. She withheld Duane's watch from the FBI and then complained about their DNA analysis. She just now reveals the DAN COOPER twenty labeling. It's so counter productive but there's no hope that she will change.

How stupid would it be to inscribe DAN COOPER on an otherwise innocuous twenty if you were indeed Dan Cooper? Duane might actually do something that dumb.

JO states:

Well, I do NOT hate the FBI, I just feel they dropped the ball & never truely went back to reinvestigated Weber. I believe their decision was made & they did NOT want to back down - but, they also never came to see me or to interview me after the Agent returned the papers he copied in 1998....

Duane died in 1995
I find out who Cooper was in 1996.
I find Himmelsbach in the summer of 1996.
In 1997 before an agent came to see me.

By 1998 they had dismissed Weber - per a letter, based only on prints.

By 2000 I had enough information to say - LOOK AGAIN! This would include military and prison records the FBI claimed DID NOT EXIST.

The additional info was WHY I went public - because the agent was totally misinformed....stating things from a file that were not correct. I was holding proof they had screwed up.

As far as the 20 dollar bill. Who would have believed me? I wasn't going to allow myself to appear anymore naive & foolish than I already felt. Do you think they would have believed me?

As for the watch the FBI did NOT ask for DNA until 2003 and did not test the items until 2007 per the report accidentally left in the box of items they returned to me in 2008 at my request.

So you think I was foolish by not turning a very expensive watch over to them?:| It was also something Duane was proud of and I was NOT going to let go of it

The had the pictures of him wearing the watch. I was told Cooper had NO jewelry on - the FBI did NOT ASK me about a watch.
I am the one who now yrs later has stated that the witnesses would NOT have considered the watch as jewelry....the FBI did not get this.

Everyone assumed jewelry meant a watch - but by 1971 standards a watch WAS NOT considered jewelry. A child was able to wear a watch to school, but not a bracelet or ring or necklace or earrings.

The FBI wasn't talking to me & I trusted Himmelsbach to have enough connections to relay things he & I discussed.

I was trying to let the FBI do its job. Rarely do you get past the mouthpiece to the investigative agent.