47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

'The FBI doesn't know where the map originated from. Carr even admits this...'

Most likely scenario is that it was created by Paul Soderlind and his team from NWA, using the available data from all the known sources. There is a picture out there on the internet somewhere (I may have it on one of our other computers still) that shows a similar map in the background. On a wall. It is one of the pictures taken during the Army search for Cooper.

The MAP! How many times do I have to ask them WHAT map they are using - remember I have them ALL.

Different versions...the one Carr came up with I know its source and how and why it was created...& has NO written on it in large bold print as is the fight path.

If that is not the map these guys are concerned about - then they need to post it here so I can see it and I will give you the source!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Pretty bad when they have to come to this thread to solicit new posters. There are 2 individuals who post there I would NOT turn my back on. Both individuals are all about gaming - but not the numbers game Mark74 speaks of.

I saw this coming. .

Remember the game XXXXX played with this thread and with me?

I exchange many private emails eons ago with one individual who posts over there - and he was playing a vicious GAME... he continues to play that GAME even today..... I do NOT understand people like that.

I had saved all of the emails he sent me yrs ago and printed them....I also have all of the slanderous postings he made about me - the moderator was NICE enough to get them deleted - NOT something one wants their grandchildren reading about Grandma...

I am still feeling the reprecussions from what was said about me...due to a letter I received from the State making a request.
One I did not oblige them on...
but did call and was told to contact the Governor's Office.

The owner and moderator is a pretty good guy - but, do not know where he really stands on the Cooper story - that simulator thing is pretty neat....they had one of the real simulators at the Base.

At first I thought you were one of the old posters who came & left of his own accord - he was a numbers guy also...Wishful hoping on my part.

He was an extremely intelligent & nice guy - when he got on a streak there was NO stopping him...he marched to a different drummer than the typical poster on the thread....he chose to step aside due to his personal obligation & it WAS the right thing to do. He & I still keep in contact a couple of times a yr.

Sunday around noon time I sent out lots of emails. In that email I made a mistake or two, but I GOT more than SOMEONE's attention!

All of sudden others see what I saw.
Others understand why I feel dismay at the standing of the FBI regarding Weber and yet 'supposedly' supported another Ms Cooper with an unlikely suspect. Others are starting to feel as I do.....either the FBI goofed or there is more to Cooper than they want us to know.

399 - have you got the Crows ready?
Hell, leave the feathers on - Oh do you have any armadillo and how about some RAT & throw in a skunk..

1973 Duane Weber loaned his BOSS quiet a sum of money for a man who didn't make that much in 1971 or 1972 ... I have the NOTE!

Duane had supposedly inherited some money! Duh! There was NO one to inherit anything from - they had been dead for yrs & yrs....1956 & 1958.

I do not know what Duane's relationship with McCoy was - but there is one thing for sure..... Duane & I did not discuss McCoy until we moved to VA. The house McCoy was killed at was just 4 blocks from the Mall. He was just telling me about it as it related to knowing the area...no big deal!

ONE brief discussion on a tour of the town showing me how to find the grocery store and the mall.

I surmised after finding out who DAN Cooper was in 1996 that Duane was talking about McCoy the night he got stinking drunk and basically crawled into the house before we left Va - telling me he was responsible for a man dieing (rambling about his trying to copy him).....I went out to see if the car was ok thinking he might have hit someone....he was very DRUNK - the only time I EVER saw him that way.

I was getting concerned because it was getting late - he was just going to have a farewell drink with the guys after dinner...to say good-bye.

He had the shunt in his arm, but had not started on the kidney machine. We were moving to AL and he was going out on disability....he was NOT even supposed to be drinking.

WHO pays attention to what a DRUNK is rambling about....I logged it away in my mind & it did NOT seem important to make an issue of it....that was 1987.

I had NO IDEA that D.B.Cooper was called DAN COOPER until 1 yr and 3 months AFTER Duane died.

It was in a book about Cooper - the only book the library had on Cooper. It was in May of 1996 the day after I had ACED the state real estage exam - at that time the highest score ever made on that particular test.

Someone like Georger and others twist this story making it sound like I have changed it - it never changed.

Had I not started dating again - I might never have known anything about Dan Cooper.

I liked the guy, but did NOT care to take the relationship beyond the point of being friends. So I started to talk about Duane & when he died - it was not an issue - it was just a way of letting this very nice man know I was not ready to move forward....rather than make him feel badly about himself.

I wasn't going to say "Hey, you are too FAT or you are too skinny".
Why hurt someone who is already hurting from a relationship that went badly for him.

In Va Bch, VA - When Duane was stinking drunk he did NOT mention McCoy - just rambled about a man who tried to copy him and died.

1983 Duane shows me where McCoy died while aquainting me with the area. Evidently Duane looked up the site McCoy died and this realization must have ate at his gut the entire time we lived in VA. Bch. VA.

1987 Duane is going out on disability with the company & we are moving to AL. He get drunk - no mention of the name McCoy.

1995 Nine days before he died after refusing diaylsis and presenting his living will to the Dr., his Nurse and the Hosp. Administrator - he tells me we have to tallk and he tells me he is DAN COOPER - HE got very angry because I did NOT understand what he was trying to tell me.

He had refused drugs for 2 days. He made it well know to the Dr. he had refused the morphine for 2 days - and therefore sound of mind....when he presented the documents in his briefcase.

Duane instructed the Dr and Nurse to NOTE the date the documents had been signed and the dates they had been signed. Note the dates the documents were signed .

All of the doucments had been sighn in 1999 before he went on the machine - he was Leaving nothing to chance.

...Duane had everything planned.

It was after the Staff & Dr left he told me we needed to talk and he tried to tell me - but they had given him a heavy dose and it was acting pretty quickly....I did NOT understand what he was trying to tell me.

Several days later - Duane is still alive and I go to adjust his pillow and there was a tissue with several morphine tablets....Again he tells me we have to talk, but stupid me went and told the nurse what I had found - then they started making him open his mouth to prove he had swallowed the pill.

Those 3 days he rambled and the rains were torrential and I could not take him for that ride the Hosp told me I could take him on...he had something in the VAN....evidently it was the WALLET that was returned to me after I sold the vehicle...NO money so the man said! But if it was only a 20 - and an old ticket - he probably didn't think anything about putting it in his pocket.

The FBI never told the man the ransom was in 20's - he didn't know that until 3 yrs ago when I contacted him one last time...
After all who - misses a 20?

This simply and very real story has been changed by Georger and other - till I am sice of these guys and I am sich of defending myself.
I do NOT have to defend myself any more - they are the one who neen an attorney to tell them it is called deliberate slander.

I is here in this thread - it has not been altered or changed - I do not have it written down - I just let it roll on the screen with my fingers.

THESE boys get out of my site and they start to misbehave - surely the must be drunk when they read what I say.

There was handwrighting in the book, it was not duane's hand writting. thought it was but I wasnt sure. What I did know as that book was laying on the bed in our travel trailor in 1990 before he went on the machine...Living in the trailor at the Shop was his way of spending some time with himself ... you have to learn to accept what is headed your way. I have watch 2 husbands die - and everyone has their choices or the decisison to make - but you are NEVER ready to say that final good bye.

I would appreciate if they are going to talk about this - the part about Duene - that they at least tell the truth of just do NOT discuss Cooper or Weber - just do their own little thing.

Perhaps they need to come up with some REALLY good stories about why they have ignored me for 18 yrs.

I wasn't particularly thinking of Duane when I posted that. Did Duane have a bizarre sense of humor? If he was the hijacker or simply found the money- would he play jokes with the authorities? If I was right about abbe being the intersection of beach and ball, then using the same rule on "XB" for someone growing up in the sixties. I would say it means" Super fragilistic eX-Bi alli docious", from" Mary Poppins'
which I find humorous myself!

mark74

I wasn't particularly thinking of Duane when I posted that. Did Duane have a bizarre sense of humor? If he was the hijacker or simply found the money- would he play jokes with the authorities? If I was right about abbe being the intersection of beach and ball, then using the same rule on "XB" for someone growing up in the sixties. I would say it means" Super fragilistic eX-Bi alli docious", from" Mary Poppins'
which I find humorous myself!

I did not understand your post or which post you are referencing.

Duane had a sense of humor, but as for playing a sadist game - I don't have any knowledge of such.

I do not know if you read to story about Duane at a Golf resort area and the 2 girls and his friend shared a few drinks with in the early 70's. The girls said they had to leave and they walked them to their car and thanked them for the drinks as the pulled off, Duane told his friend "Watch this" and then Duane made a running leap and jumped on the front of their moving vehicle toward the windshield.

He was spread out on the hood of the car - saying "Please don't leave- Please - Pleaseeee!" All the while holding on to the front of the top of the hood pressing is face against the windshield .....

A lot of the things I have been told - indicates Duane had a way of expressing himself. This is not the only incident I have wrote about here.

Duane was loved by his agents and he mentored the young agents as thought they were the son he supposedly never had.

Duane did incidate to another party that he not only had a daughter, but a son. Duane never mentioned the son to me.

I have also told another story about how Duane expressed himself.

This was at a company meeting.
They announce that the agents would have to call on the leads in person and not by phone to make an appointment.

They wanted to know what the agents thought.

Duane goes to the front of the room Turns his Rear end to the other agents and/or the directors and said:

"This is what I think about it"

Then he farted. How he could have managed a fart at the right time to me was comical.

Several years later with this same company he won a coveted award - Manager of the yr. This award was presented in St.Coix and the president and vice president of this company told the story when they announced the person who was to receive the award.

I didn't know they were talking about Duane until they went further with their story mentioning his other accomplishments!

Duane was going out on disability due to his polycystic kidney disease. I was with him in St.Coix

He didn't know he had won the award until he heard the part about the "FART".

He took no credit for the award, but instead focused on his agents and that they were the ones who should have been there - not him.

He was like that - aways giving someone else the credit - always praising them. Duane was really a great guy and the only person to ever tell me anything negative about him was an ex-wife (1972 to 1976) who hated his guts. She told me Duane was a dangerous man.

Duane had an even temperment and the only times I ever saw this other side of him was when he first started on the kidney machine.

As he adjusted to the fact that his life depended on that machine - he was back to being himself...a period of about 6 wks.

The kidney machine in 1990 required several hour 2 & 3 times a week sitting in a chair while the machine removed the chemicals from his blood. Now they have improved this and it can be done at home as they sleep.

Your sales pitch is WHY this thread had died. If someone asked me about Duane I tell - them.

My information about his is FIRST HAND and he did confess.

NONE of your info is FIRST HAND.
I personally provided you with information U REFUSE to investigate and YOU ARE sitting in WA on their door step.

WHAT are you waiting for - for them to die so NO one can refute the story you created.

NORMALLY I do not come down on you but when it becomes evident you are WHY even I do NOT want to come BACK - when I do it is the SAME ole thing.

I asked for your help because you live in WA. NOW I realize you are not and will never do a damn thing with it because it must might prove your suspect is NOT Cooper. YOUR suspect is the MOST unlikely suspect and never considered a suspect by the FBI.

FOLKS I NEED A GENEALOGIST IN WA AND/OR OLD TIME TO CHECK SOME THING OUT FOR ME - I CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR SOME GAS AND A THE FEES. A LOT OF IT COULD BE DONE BY COMPUTER, BUT THEN SOME OF IT WILL REQUIRE GOING TO THE LOCATIONS TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION AND TO FIND OLD PICTURES. ANY HELP I CAN GET I WILL APPRECIATE.

I ASKED BLEVIN FOR HELP IN THIS BUT OBVIOUSLY IT IS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST - AS IT HAS TO DO WITH CONTACTING 3 OF THE PARTIES HE SUPPOSEDLY INTERVIEWED.

SORRY BLEVINS BUT I HAVE SAT ON THIS AS LONG AS I AM GOING TO....

ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY CAN HELP WHO LIVE IN WA AND WILLING TO HELP - PLEASE CONTACT ME THRU THIS THREAD WITH A PRIVATE CONTACT EMAIL OR PHONE AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE CHASED AND THEN MAYBE I CAN PUT THIS AWAY.

I AM UNABLE TO MAKE THE TRIP MYSELF SO I WILL HAVE TO DEPEND ON OTHERS. IT IS THINGS THE FBI SHOULD HAVE DONE, BUT THEY DIDN'T.

Jo,

Why pursue genealogy? It won't prove Duane was Cooper. Prioritize. Look for evidence provng that Duane knew how to jump. Prove he knew something about 727 flight configurations and resulting speed limits. Who he may have been acquainted with or related to does not seem very useful.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Sta

Jo,

Why pursue genealogy? It won't prove Duane was Cooper. Prioritize. Look for evidence provng that Duane knew how to jump. Prove he knew something about 727 flight configurations and resulting speed limits. Who he may have been acquainted with or related to does not seem very useful.

The connections was in the family~
The connections was also with friends of the family! Stanley Gillaim's wife was Duane's mothers best friends daughter....the family had strong connections to Puyallup!

Also the town that was where another known person in Duane's family lived -Pomeroy!~ Note the Gilliams wife also had connections to Pomeroy.

The Barths are also connected and one of them was resposible for the rehab of 1st time offenders sent to the WA pen....he created the work camps.

A former fire chief or fire fighter in The Dalles was also connected the the family...or friend of the family.

NOW you know why this information is very important - these things will put Duane with enough knowledge of chutes to have done the deed.

I listed some of the names twice back in this thread...but NO taker on getting any help with this.

The connections the sister made told me to REMEMBER them - it was difficult time for her & she knew it was the last time she would be able to talk to me before her son took her to TX.

She told me to WRITE them down, but I could only write sound alikes and then I found the names - but, only old files and old family photos of reunions and family get together is going to make the connect such as the attached photo the sister sent me.

In this picture Gwendoly was 16 and the brother was in his 20's, Duane was 10 yrs old.

The woman sitting in the chair whose face you cannot see was Mrs. Weber's friend in WA.

Stanley Gilliams wife's relatives where BARTHS....maybe her maiden name was Barth.

Duane's father signed up for the service with 2 Barth brothers and they remained friends.

They are responsible for the Weber's moving to CA. One of the Barth or both of them ened up in WA.

Attached is a picture of MA Weber as an older woman, but she strongly resemble the Woman with Unice Gilliam in a family photo taken when a grandchild was born.

I cannot post the family photo of Unice with her daughter and grandchild but the woman in the back looks like a younger Ma Weber.

I think perhaps Unice's mother had deceased and Ma Weber stood in her stead as GodGrandmother.

I could GET no verification from the Gilliam family as to who the woman was in a family photo...but, the genealogy will probably show that Unice's mother was deceased when this picture was taken...but Ma Weber was still alive...and took her place as the GodGrandmother.

The family picture is copywrited and I could crop the older woman out - but do not know if I can legally show that.
I will send it to 377 in a PM and he can make the decision.

Ancestry did not help - the woman at the library said it is going to take someone in WA to do the foot work in the archives...she couldn't find enough with what I had....lasts names with no first names. So much from that era was NEVER recorded unless the families had an interest in doing so. That one name is spelled several different ways.

The genealogy of my mothers family is not in place, but my fathers is - simply because someone recorded it.
and OLD bibles kept with the correct names.

Mother's is a completely different thing - with because of the indians kidnapping some of the women - one returned to her family, and was taken back with child another remained with the indians.

All I have is last names and approximate locations in 1940's for these last name... & that the heritage is probably German.

I wish I had this information when I was in WA, but I didn't because I didn't understand the message the sister was trying to tell me...it has to do with the Pomeroy Farms and their heritage - that much I know but it intermingled with that other ODD name which I finally got right and then forgot again...but I put it in the thread.

I AM NOT GOING TO HOLD MY BREATH BUT I THINK I HAVE BEEN HEARD & WHEN I FOUND ALL OF THOSE SITES OUT THERE WERE WEBER HAD BEEN COMPLETELY IGNORED - I JUST DID IT!

SOMEONE OR DUMB ME COULDN'T FIND THE JEFFERSON PICTURE BUT IT IS GOING TO GO VIRAL...AND THEN LETS SEE WHAT THE WORLD HAD TO SAY ABOUT DUANE WEBER.

THAT JEFFERSON PIC WAS THE MISSING LINK & THE LOST RECORDS WHERE AGENTS ACTUALLY WENT TO JEFFERSON BECAUSE INDIVIDUALS CLAIMED COOPER HAD BEEN THERE.

WELL, HE WAS!

Jo,

Why make such a big deal about Duane's Jefferson photo? It's not a good match to any credible sketch of Cooper.

Want to see a strikingly good match? Look at Don Burnworth. He was a 727 Captain. Sheridan Peterson is a decent match too. He was a very accomplished skydiver and smoke jumper.

Duane was a small time crook. Not a pilot. Not a jumper. Three facts.

No genealogy research will change that.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo,

Why make such a big deal about Duane's Jefferson photo? It's not a good match to any credible sketch of Cooper.

Want to see a strikingly good match? Look at Don Burnworth. He was a 727 Captain. Sheridan Peterson is a decent match too. He was a very accomplished skydiver and smoke jumper.

Duane was a small time crook. Not a pilot. Not a jumper. Three facts.

No genealogy research will change that.

Sheridan Peterson was NOT Cooper and I have spoke to Sheridan many time over the yrs. The first time was when he was in WA and did NOT have health issues....I wish I had the picture he sent to me as it is NO where else and he was sitting on a rock - it was a great picture. It was on my old computer when it crashed - my first computer.

Two of the guys who worked for Sheridan at the jump site - contacted him and told him that one of the guys they took up just a couple of yrs before the jump - they believed was Cooper.

Sheridan sent the paperwork on the group to the FBI. I have discussed the results of this before.

I also spoke with Don several time over the yrs...he is really a nice guy and Don is not Cooper. He was having marital problems about the time of the skyjacking, but that is all I remember without going back to the files. He had a solid alibi.

He and I did talk again after that and it was just general as he does not follow what goes on with Cooper.

The last time I spoke with him several yrs ago he was also having health issues....that is what happens when we get old.

You are not looking at the the Jefferson pic with a realistic mind.
The eyes are DEAD on and the tilt of the head make the nose look larger and the chin smaller - plus he was missing lower teeth at that time.

He also had a haircut - that was ridiculous and I expect his wife was cutting his hair - they had been on the run for several months..

NO - YOU need to take that Jefferson pic to a forensic artist along with the good composite of Cooper - the one I have in extreme detail that I got directly from the FBI. When it is enlarged and in sepia you will see things you did NOT know were in the picture. The reduction done by the FBI hides the details...the details are remarkable....

Did YOU ever enlarge the ORIGINAL to letter size or larger? Probably not!

Jo,

I just don't think Duane's Jefferson photo is a good match. I've seen way better. Burnworth for example.

Also who is to say that the FBI sketch accurately depicts Cooper? You treat it like it is a photo of Cooper. It was drawn by somene who never laid eyes on Cooper.

I've seen so many law enforcement composite sketches endorsed by eyewitnesses turn out to bear little resemblance to the real perpetrator.

You are biased. I doubt if disinterested parties who had no contact with you would see the match that you see. Do a photo lineup of Weber, Peterson and Burnworth and see what percentage of disinterested viewers see Duane as the best match to the FBI sketch.

Which composite are you using? Doug knows and I know the only composite that was close per the witnesses is the one I used and not the skinny faced one with the weak generic features that has been made so prominent by the naysayers & anyone who wants to distract from the actual composite the witnesses agreed on yrs ago.

There is too much difference in the skinny faced one that is now being promoted....it WAS not the one promoted for yrs and yrs. Cook was responsible & other naysayers for that 'other' composite being primary now.

The FBI even had something to do with making the least likely becoming primary....because of pressure regarding Weber.

I CHALLENGE you - you live not too far from Tina - at least not as far as I do.
Tina would probably agree to see you and I expect you are the ONLY one.
Number one because of who you are.

Since one of the passengers lives in a close area - perhaps it could be arranged for the 2 of them to meet with you - and I expect Florence would also if her expenses were paid.

3 witnesses in one room - and see which composite they originally claimed looked the most like Cooper!
They would have to be assure NO other questions would be asked and that no pictures be taken and to meet you in an undisclosed location.

Then what they can do to bring this to an end will be done! You are an attorney and I am sure if you told them this was only to resolve all the conflicts going on that continue to enflame this old crime.

Alice has been too close to Cook and therefore has been exposed and influenced...that is the only reason I discount her.

The composite that has been sofened was NOT used...the one they FBI used in it original file & provided to me in 1998 was the one they promoted for yrs.

THEY will remember the composite drawing they collectively agreed on!...

I call the second one effeminated & not just genericized.....some agent who pulled the files decided that was the one to promote now & to hell with the one that looked like Weber or Coffelt.

Wish I knew how to put it in the text! Some how ALL of my pics are looking different - some setting I accidently changed and to not know how to make it go back - did the same with my screen. Hopefully you have one of the old ones I sent before I mess all of them up....even the family photo are now that harse color and dark in color.

Not interested Jo. I don't have the faith you do in the accuracy of ANY of the composites regardless of witness endorsement. Seen too many examples of witness blessed composites that were way off the mark.

You are entitled to your conclusion that Duane is a dead ringer for the composite you think is the most accurate version. I do think you are biased but we all are.

Norjack was a wildly creative crime. Duane's prior comes showed no creativity at all. Just routine run of the mill stuff inexpertly executed as evidenced by repeated arrests convictions and imorisonment.

RobertMBlevins

I'm pretty much out of the DB Cooper biz going forward. This spring, we will sponsor a Cooper event at the Auburn Ave Theater showing the usual films and a couple of homemade DVD's that people have offered for us. Other than that, we are exit stage right, as Snagglepuss once said. ;)

Nothing about these things will be posted at the AB of Seattle website, just locally through the media here. I will present the slideshow on Kenny Christiansen with a few updates. If he was Cooper this will come out sooner or later. If not, same thing.

I would like to thank everyone who has made a positive contribution to this vast thread that contains so much information on the case from literally hundreds of contributors over the years.

I really mean that. If this thread were made into a Word document at 8.5x11, it would run into a magazine-sized book running well in excess of 10,000 pages, complete with all the images and links submitted by users. This is not only impressive, but proves Dropzone dot com/ The DB Cooper Thread holds a majority of the information available on The Sixth Biggest Unsolved Crime of the 20th Century (according to the History Channel anyway).

All contributors should be proud. Even if your ass was banned for idiocy against other users along the way. Whether Kenny Christiansen was actually D.B. Cooper is open to debate, but I have absolutely no doubt the truth on him will be established sooner or later. ;)

I am now taking a well-deserved vacation from all of this, and will address the theater stuff after February 1. Meanwhile, it's time to go camping and kick back with a bit of target shooting, barbeque, the usual stuff.
I'm running the complete series of Breaking Bad and watching that during the evenings for relaxation.

You gotta love it. You only wish you were here, as Pink Floyd once said. :)

So, right in the middle of your rejuvenated investigation into Mr. Kenny, you decide (once again) to get out of the Cooper business? I can't help but wonder what triggered this latest (but certainly not the last) resignation. If you're quitting now, there has to be a reason. Perhaps you have finally realized what the rest of us already knew? Or a cease and desist, perhaps?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

When the FBI was trying to get a description of Cooper this is what they got from most.

Dark Brown Piercing eyes.

Swarthy complexion.

I have a olive complexion & tan easily (or used to). Would never have been described as having a swarthy complexion.

Remember they even thought he might be foreign because of his complexion....it was dark.

NOT one of them would have said Olive.

Probably half the people on that plane had olive complexions.

Cooper had a swarthy complexion which means it was darker than others on the plane who were caucasion.

Anthony Quinn had a swarthy complexion. As did the former 1st Lady's second husband - Onasis.

Cooper's complexion was such they thought he might be foreign....

Duane Weber had an ashy complexion with golden highlights and when he had lots of sun - the ash became prominent.

If Cooper's complexion was OLIVE it would never have been called swarthy. They even thought the man might be foreign because of his complexion.

Would one think that if the complexion was truely olive? If so their world must have been very small.

The FBI and others have now turned that swarthy into olive and that is very very misleading.

If the witnesses had been shown color complexion samples they would NEVER have picked olive.

I do NOT believe I have ever seen a swarthy complexion with BLUE OR GREEN eyes! I am sure they exist, but I never met one.

Would you describe someone from Cuba or S.A. as olive - NO.

Another witnesses thought he could have been part Indian (American Indian) but, not as much red - HOW they came up with Swarthy. Like sailors who spent lots of time in the sun.

NONE of you have spent as much time as I did in the beginning with multiple principles involved with this. I interiviewed several of the passengers & the ticket agent(Dennis Lynse) & the broading (Hal Williams) agent & Mitchell & the attorney on the plane....there was another man I got intouch with but do not remember his name at this time. I have also spoke with a couple of others - but would have to look them up...Richard Simmons & Finegold are 2 more.

The FBI obtained chutes from McChord which the skyjacker said NO to because they opened automatically at 200ft. Question - how did they communicate this to Cooper and how did he know this.?

Cooper was adamant they be civilian chutes.

NO ONE knows WHY or HOW the complexion was describe as Olive when it was NO where near Olive.
Even Himmelsbach did NOT
understand that!

Guess we can't do red, blue and green anymore!

NO Funny Stuff! How many time have I heard that expression? When Duane would play monopoly he would say that to my daughter.

Cossey had the 2 back chutes but the front packs came from Issaquah...I had been told in the past they came from McChord, My bad!.

When Cooper was informed the plane would have to go by way of RENO he had no problems with that - BECAUSE he knew he would be gone before the plane made it OR!!!!!

He did not planned to stay on that plane and the destination meant nothing to him other than he needed to go South and preferable S.E.

Just before take off Cooper told the crew Yuma was ok for a refuel ---- this is a little known fact....and one that has long been ignored.

Cooper never agreed to Reno!

Cooper was getting agitated and said "Let's Get this SHOW on the Road" The same words he used in the hospital 2 night before he died and during a torential storm...he was reliving that moment. He needed to make that jump just after dark.

He knew when he was going to jump and that he didn't care if it was headed to Reno or Mexico as he knew when he was going to jump. I believe he timed it from the time the wheels lifted off the ground - he had already dictatated the speed!

Supposedly they were tracking the plane but the authorities felt the plane was EAST of the Victor 23.

Reference Page 37 in Himmelbach's book. I know for a fact that most of the things in Mr. H's book are factual.
He discussed with me the 2 factors he got upset with the writer regarding item NOT correct and this was NOT one of them.

It also states on page 37 that the CO-Pilot reaffirmed that the plane was EAST of Victor 23.

These are accountings made when this was fresh on their minds and this is EXACTLY what the co-pilot told me.

What you guys have debated for yrs now was decided while the plane was still in the air. When Tina described the "dynamite" she said it was the color of her uniform. Himmelsback new at that point they were nothing more than road flares - but NOT willing to bet the lives of the crew on it.

They were so far behind that 727 that it was ridiculous. Like a Robin trying to catch flying Geese.