47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...Robert says: What 'multiple witnesses'? Last time I heard it was only Janet and the Man in Black who said that. And flying above heavy cloud cover and light rain at 9,600 feet does not qualify as 'low flying'.

Just saying. ;)..."

You lack of curiosity and knowledge continues, Bobby. Study the case and you'll know what I know.

RobertMBlevins

Bruce Smith says in part, with my answers noted:

4. Calame and Rhodes say that Scott told the folks at Himms' retirement party in 1980 that 305 was west of V-23 and over Woodland, WA.

Robert says: Another reference the flight passed over Woodland, which negates any pass over Tina Bar. Again..check the map provided by FBI Special Agent Way-Too-Cool Larry Carr. Calame and Rhodes should have run and got themselves a map and then asked Scott if the flight was east or west of the interstate. Woodland is directly off the freeway.

Blevins, Your response above is an outright lie.

Even the newest Campfire Girl recruit can determine that a straight line between the Mayfield/Malay Intersection on V-23 and the Canby Intersection on V-23 south of the present day Battleground VORTAC crosses Woodland and Tina Bar.

In case you don't understand the above, when the airliner overflew Woodland it was about six miles WEST of V-23.

Interstate 5 has nothing to do with the navigation of the airliner. And in any event, it could not be seen by the flight crew on the night of the hijacking due to the cloud cover.

Your desperation to preserve your KC fable is beyond belief.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

******Bruce Smith says in part, with my answers noted:

4. Calame and Rhodes say that Scott told the folks at Himms' retirement party in 1980 that 305 was west of V-23 and over Woodland, WA.

Robert says: Another reference the flight passed over Woodland, which negates any pass over Tina Bar. Again..check the map provided by FBI Special Agent Way-Too-Cool Larry Carr. Calame and Rhodes should have run and got themselves a map and then asked Scott if the flight was east or west of the interstate. Woodland is directly off the freeway.

Blevins, Your response above is an outright lie.

Even the newest Campfire Girl recruit can determine that a straight line between the Mayfield/Malay Intersection on V-23 and the Canby Intersection on V-23 south of the present day Battleground VORTAC crosses Woodland and Tina Bar.

In case you don't understand the above, when the airliner overflew Woodland it was about six miles WEST of V-23.

Interstate 5 has nothing to do with the navigation of the airliner. And in any event, it could not be seen by the flight crew on the night of the hijacking due to the cloud cover.

Your desperation to preserve your KC fable is beyond belief.

Robert99

We're not talking about KC, who you keep referencing for some weird reason I can't fathom. Almost like paranoia or something.

Care to offer any proof that Flight 305 was actually SIX miles west of Woodland, WA when it flew by? That would put it miles on the other side of the Columbia. The map provided by Seattle FBI agent Larry Carr says otherwise...(attached) Between you and the FBI, I choose to believe the map the FBI agent made public.

BLEVINS,

I DID NOT SAY THAT THE AIRLINER WAS SIX MILES WEST OF WOODLAND.

I SAID THAT WOODLAND WAS SIX MILES WEST OF V-23.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CLAIM AND MY STATEMENT IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED.

Maybe you could get someone to explain that difference and to read my original post to you.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I have seen your post. Okay...when the airliner overflew Woodland it was six miles west of V-23. But how do you know the airliner's exact position as opposed to the map offered up by Special Agent Larry Carr? Were you there tracking it? Did you see it from the ground going by?

I certainly didn't. I was watching Cronkite passing out the news about it on KIRO-TV 7 that night. You have this, you have that. Fine. But I haven't seen one hard bit of evidence from you (so far) that proves 305 went over Tina Bar on its way to Portland. No presentations beyond words, nothing given except conjecture and guesswork. The truth is YOU DON'T KNOW...and not only that but you have a reticence to contact co-pilot Bill Rataczak and ASK HIM about it, even though I gave you everything but his number publicly.

You keep trying to shift reality in an effort to explain the Tina Bar money. (Cooper went kerplunk there) But the evidence is against that. The search is against that. Nothing is in your favor there, and you are afraid to discover the truth by going to the only person who can tell you for sure. ;)

I guess you could try a Kenny Christiansen reference again, but I don't think anyone's going to buy that much.

Again...map attached.

Blevins,

Do you understand that Captain Scott is quoted by two people as telling Himmelsbach that the airliner passed over Woodland?

And do you understand that Captain Scott was on the airliner and responsible for the flight path of the airliner?

And do you understand that Larry Carr came along 35+ years later with a map and that he was trying to determine the source of that map and what it supposedly represented?

The rest of your post is just another of your efforts to try to undercut some facts that you don't like since they do not support your Cooper candidate.

Robert99

"...What 'multiple witnesses'?..."

What do you mean "multiple witnesses?" Don't you read what I send you?

It's amazing how much time we spend here educating you.

The current number of eyewitnesses is three. I have received that from two different sources. How come you don't know that?

mark74

I know you are the voice of reason, but I believe the money was found on Tena or Tina bar while Tina was living nearby;
What if Cooper got fixated on Tina? He tried to give her money on the plane. Would he send her a love message?

Your reasoning I do not understand, but I will tell you WHY he chose Tina's bar. Duane had told me about a woman he used to know who lived in the Gresham area of OR. He did not elaborate on that.

I will tell you from my knowledge of Duane Weber aka John Collins is that he had a heart and a genuine concern for others. Prior to his meeting me - his friends had nothing but good to say about him - other than a wife he was off and on with from 1972 to 1976...she had nothing good to say about him.

The man I met and married was a kind & generous man and he spent the next 17 yrs trying to become all he could be. I will never know what caused the change, but will relate what I think happpened.

My daughter in 1977 was the spitting image of Tina Mucklow.

We married in 1978 and he was a good husband and an above average father.

In 1979 on that trip to WA he may not have known what he was going to do with the damaged money, but I do believe that by making more than one deposit that Tina's Bar was symbolic. He wanted the FBI to think he was dead - and he wanted to set Tina free.

When the money was found Tina went into seclusion. Did anyone ever think that perhaps there was a reason he chose Tina's bar as one of the Deposits...Was it symbolic or coincidence? He did make a deposit almost directly across from the PDX (one of these three as best I can judge looking at a map - Topper Dr., Lieser Point or Image Lane) and one at The Red Lion and one at Tina's Bar. The only deposit the FBI ever recovered was Tina's Bar.

I believe he made a 4th deposit off of the brigde over to St. Helens in OR.

I know HOW he found out were Tina lived. Remember after her divorce in Ca. his ex-wife was working for a credit card company and Duane had communications with her in 1977. I personally put him on the plane to CA for Thankgiving in CA with the ex-wife. When he returned to GA. he told me that when he waved good-bye to her before boarding the plane it was for the last time.

I believe she told him where to find Tina Mucklow! She may have known what he intended to do with that knowledge. Duane was NOT a man without a conscience.

Frankly I have always believed it was his way of letting setting her Tina free....this is the only answer I have for why Duane made a specific deposit at Tina's Bar.

I do not know if he ever knew that she supposedly went into a convent because of the money find. Had he have known this I believe it would have torn him apart.

I do know in the aftermath of the money find he was paranoid about living in Ft. Collins. Perhaps he read something in the papers regarding the divorce from her husband. When he came back to CO for my daughter's graduation he asked her about a Coach at her school. Today I don't remember the name of that coach or gym teacher....but, I believe for some reason he thought the individual could have been married to Tina Mucklow or to Florence.

He seemed comfortable during the graduation ceremony, but left the next day for AL.

I only had a P.O. Box number for Duane - no physical address, until the day my daughter and I arrived in AL with the furniture.

I have told this same story before, but perhaps not in the same heart felt why I did tonight, because your post was cause for me to restate and reaffirm this belief.

Thank You for taking me back in time.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Where do you get this stuff? :S I'm supposed to listen to advice to 'study the case and you'll know what I know,' from a guy who alienates almost everyone he interviews and thinks astral projection will provide him the answers on Cooper? ;)

You KNOW WHERE he gets it. Galen Cook is using him as a Puppet or Bruce is creating crap....just to agitate and to confuse and defuse any truths that exist....

Individuals like this use ploys to defuse and confuse....and you guys just keep on taking the bait.

Robert99

Robert99

Robert99 that is logical according to old maps I have and why encampments stationed East of Woodland Ariel and South of those areas. The FBI focused on what they thought was the drop point and then they had to factor in the wind.

How many miles East of the next point being LaCentre was the plane tracked as being. Did the plane make a slight adjustment about that time a little more to the East?

I think what confuses a lot of laymen such as myself is when you refer to the Vector rather than what the co-ordinate read. In laymans terms as the plane went further West - did it not start a slight edging to the East of the Vector at that point...state the name of the location by miles from this or that point.

Per the route that I was provided the plane was zigaging - why? Why so many turns?

The plane was NOT flying a straight line....it made several jags and I believe that is what is confusing to the laymen like myself. Why was it jagging all over the place?

Why don't you list the communities from Woodlands to Orchard. Such as the plane was 6 miles East of Heisson at such and such point.

Try to think like ordinary people and not a pilot for just a little while and a lot of this would become a lot more clear...and end lots of the repetition. As per the route described why doesn't one make a map with a give and take of 2 minutes - I think this was the down fall.

I took the route and put it on a piece of clear plastic and moved it north and West and then South and East - just less than 2 minutes puts the plane at the points of interest mentioned to me in WA by Duane Weber aka John Collins and aka. The minutes is what is off. Try it - like this dummy who knows nothing about navigational lingo.

Take into account the verbal positioning versus the relay time of such accountings.

I know nothing of these things I just did the dumb bunny thing with the route provided by Sluggo and moved my clear plastic flight path up and down on the same map.

There was Grist Mill and cemetary along the Washougal - since Duane mentioned both of those it could be something he read in the media (I have read accounting of these) - but the details he told me were NOT in the media...he described the Grist Mill in detail and the Cemetary.

He also pointed out another cementary I never found on any map... or research on old cemetaries....probably because I do not know the point at which he made that statement. I could have been as far South as LaCenter but before we reached Kelso.

The other statement he made at the same time was knowning a woman in St. Helens - the same woman he tried to find on our way back when we actually went to St. Helens - her name was Joan Garritty and she had an antiques story in St.Helens....

Himmelsbach told me there was old family cemetaries which had been moved....along the interstate.

When I made my trip in 2010 I did go to St. Helen trying to find the woman...I spoke with a historian there and he also told me the same thing about old family cemetaries being moved, but did NOT know if any of them involved Garrity...or another family I mentioned Duane had claimed knowledge of.

Robert99

And do you understand that Larry Carr came along 35+ years later with a map and that he was trying to determine the source of that map and what it supposedly represented?

Robert99

I know the source of the map Larry Carr came up on!:o:)
Would the map you guys are referring to have a NO written on it!

Krip

***55500 posts…

BTW it's guys and gals. I think the female that is still posting claims to be db, wife. Sister, aunt, niece, daughter.

Please pay attention there will be a written test.

I am not the ONLY woman who post here - I am responsible the damn thing even exists. I started one and it crashed because of a lot of FLACK, then Quade started this one with SPECIFIC rules!

I am the widow of a man who told me a few days before he died "I'm Dan Cooper" Well, this DUMB BROAD didn't know who DAN Cooper was until 1 yr and 2 months later.

Duane Died in March of 1995 and it would be May of 1996 before I learned who and what Dan Cooper was and the the memories took over.
I made UP NONE of this CRAP.

I did get caught up in the theories like very one else - and then they started in on details. Not being an accomplished user of a computer - it has been rocky to say the least.

I had NO maps - all I had was my memory and even thought I got led around and into a lot of theory - I still stayed the course.

The worse part was when one of the poster asked me to go along with him on something I mistakenly stated - but it was a very honest error....After my 2010 trip (15 days and very expensive and trying to locate the thing Duane told me about and showed me and trying to get some order in them)....a very difficult task for an old woman who had never driven in WA and had only been there twice before.
1 With Duane in 1979
2. with movie crew in 2001 - a crew who knew ZERO about WA or the STORY and a guide who had lived there for 2 yr as a student.
3. With a decent guide this could have been over yrs and yrs ago.
4 In 2010 I went back BY MYSELF with CARR's THREAT he made in this thread that I would get in a lot of trouble if I went to WA.
5. I got thare and did NOT want to come home, but I was broke...and had to go home.

6. Airline ticket 2ways,
Car rental (due to my problem had to rent a large Highlander - they had to keep filling the windshield tank up....nothing on that damn thing was like my car other then the steeing wheel....and the door.

7. Bruce was afraid to drive with me and that one day we took his old truck and it poured rain all day long....

:D:ph34r:;):)
This damn thing has used up 18 yrs of my life - so I am not one of the guys just wanting to know the truth - I know it, but NOT how to prove it....I beleive If I could have had one more week and a historical guide this would have been over.

Everyplace I went I tried find historians and went to old fire houses and kept riding on road up and down....I know that was somehing familiar about that road and then I found it. I was running out of money and pretty shy about asking questions - I didn't want to tell them why I was there or who I was.

One does NOT see an old woman with a souther accent going all over the places and going in to bar to ask question and graveyard...

I spent a great deal of my time being lost - and on 2 of those lost places - I almost gave up....but I would just get out of vehicle and go knock on a door.

The day I was with Bruce it was pouring down the rain and this one old cabin a the foot of a hill with lots of truck - I got out and went to the door with an unbrella and scarity CAT BRUCe stayed in the truck....to many guys growinn MG around...them there parts.

I would find a clue and just keep on going up and down a certain road - but being some what timid and not wanting the media to know I was there - I didn't ask all of the right questions. So much had change between 1979 and 2010 - the developement - but did find some old things not changed and I meet some wonderful people.

Larry CARR threatened me when he found out I was actually going.
He said it verbally to me....If I showed up in WA I would be in BIG trouble....I don't know what he mean by that other than he would have me arreste or committed.

I didn't have the pictures then that I have now acquire and the doors I knocked on the people had moved.

There was other places I wanted to go to - but I do not go into a bar a lone - so I had to by past those and I did NOT drive after dark.

Sluggo had offered to help = but I didn't need anyone in my face telling me this or that did not exist like JT. I regreted NOT getting to Ariel....and not being able to get int the Fire Station Museum files in the Dalles.

My best reception was in Goldendale....the woman at the museum was really helpful and arranged for the to talk to 2 of told timers and she gave me free rein of the musem and the books.

I wanted to get to Spokane and and old Jumper/Fire/Museum in Twist but the roads scared me.

To drive up what I called a mountian cracked up those who directed me to those spots - to them it was just a hill. Golden Dale I spent 2 night in and fell in love with the town and the people and for some reason some of it felt strangly familiar although I knew that Duane and I did NOT go there.
He had told me about a BAR there he and the boys used to go to, but it no longer existed.

I wanna go back - I want to find the things I couldn't find on my own....but money just won't allow that at this time....along with my health - age 74 now and feel like 80+.

Jo wrote

He said it verbally to me....If I showed up in WA I would be in BIG trouble....I don't know what he mean by that other than he would have me arreste or committed.

Sure doesn't sound like the Carr I knew. You sure you aren't putting some spin on this Jo? Could he have been kidding you? Did he actually sound menacing? Let's have some details.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Larry Carr told me if I went to WA I was going to get in trouble.

I said Screw YOU! (in nicer words)

When I went I made sure he didn't know I was there. Sluggo was posting at that time and I'll be damn if he didn't almost give it away...

WELL I should have taken my butt right up to the Seattle office the way Miss Prissy Butt did. But that was never my style - I was always the one in the back of the room - I knew the answer & my hand would be up - but the teacher never called on me until last.

The one thing I could not do was get up & recite a poem until everyone left the class room & I was alone with the teacher & tears falling down my cheeks as I recited it word for word.

She would demean me & make me feel ashamed. Fhis followed me all through my life. Even as an adult I suggested & set up a little theater in our small town - yet, I blew a one line part. After that I just did props & helped people learn their lines & position.

Why I do not interview well & why NO ONE has heard me. Why this thread has been my voice!

Larry Carr did threaten me - he told me if I came to WA I was going to be in big trouble! I should have stood up to him and have done what Marla did - but that is just NOT me.

Hell, I couldn't even handle being interviewed in a room with only a handful of people - they were telling me what to say & I was NOT going to lie on TV. So I walked out. Doug Pasternak took over in my place. I never even listened to the tape...yet someone on this thread - I believe Georger posted a picture of me turning around to the man who was instructing me - & you could see the dismay in my face - that is when I walked OUT!

If they wanted lies - well they didn't need me there. I was calling the young man down who had told me Duane was never in the ARMY.

If they were that inadequate they didn't need to be FBI Agents.

In 2001 when I was out there I should have made a stand then and /or in 2010 and have forced them to have presented that file and Jefferson Pictures at that time.

There is a little something in that picture NONE of you caught - not even me. Note they drew Cooper with one eye just a little different - she called it a lazy eye and she NOTED that Duane also had a lazy eye, but on the opposite side....she has shown that to some of her friends who are artist and they also thought the same thing.. and it is a common mistake if some one remembers something like that an they are looking at them they might state left for right and/or not remember which eye was different. The composite and the Jefferson pic with the explanation of the tilt of the head, a close hair cut (I expect he cut his hair himself or his wife did it)....it is dead on.

Remember he was on the lame for a couple of months before they caught him in 1976. The teeth or an ill fitting prothestic explained the mouth & chin - ALL other pics of Duane showed a stronger chin just like the composite....this is a detail pic and not the snapshots Ms Prissy present of her brother.

So the FBI spent 10 more yrs of the tax payers' money and look what they got for it...MORE taxpayer money thrown away. Miss Prissy put the FBI in a hell of a position.

It didn't take people long to figure out she was phony! The only picture she made public didn't look at all like Cooper. Hope they all got a kick out of it....by that I mean I hope the AGENT got a good kick in the ASS.

Could of, should of - well I chose the written word and I have answered all of the DAMN questions.

ONE thing one of the posters WANTED me to go along with many yrs ago....I should have corrected (I did later). I had mistakenly made a statement & I got put thru the ringer with it....just had the places Duane took me to out of order....but I fixed that the best I could....I was an adult trying to remember the order of the locations...I miss stated the sequence of one of the locations - and I caught hell about that because one individual didn't want it the way it really was because it washed his theory.

Well, today all that matters is the truth. That was a minor thing and didn't prove or disprove Weber was or wasn't Cooper. That damn Jefferson intake - should have been ALL OVER THE WA. papers and you can bet your life saving at that time someone might still been alive and or the witnesses might not have buried all of their memories - NOW after 18 yrs of fighting this thing - and the witnesses would NOT be able to remember what they saw 43 yrs ago.

As for the Lazy eye - I never noted that Duane had a lazy eye but the artist or one of the witnesses noted it - either they couldn't remember which eye or the artist got it wrong...then you have the pursing of the mouth to hold in poor temporary. ONLY picture of DUane out there with a weak chin.
Pictures before and after.

ENLARGE the FBI composite to the size the artist drew and see the line of the hair on the forehead and see what he was trying to portray...the DAMN FBI didn't even catch it - perhaps ORDERS not to do so.

When the artist drew the composite it is easy for the witness to note the lazy eye, but might not remember which eye. I had not noticed it - I just recognized those eyes as being dead on for Duane Weber. Enlarging the composite the other things are there also.

The witnesses never said his hair was straight - it was wavy.

Good MORNING and Good bye - I am tired very tired - I have been up all night and yes I have cursed the FBI for the last 4 yrs and more tonight than I have in the 17 yrs this has been going on.

Oh - the artist I had shown things to before - well he thinks is dead on.

Duane had the means, the motive and balls to have done what Cooper did....he was a criminal and had NO future...and had just been diagnosed with the same disease his mother died of. Well, it was go out big time or die....he didn't really care.

The hell of it! He survived & live many more yrs all because of technology. ONE has to QUESTION why was he so damn successful in his work after that.

Now anyone who might still be alive won't remember that man and the FBI will just bury the file.
They don't care that my life has been used up on this - they do not want to admit they made a mistake....and if they knew he was Cooper then they had orders to STAY QUIET!....probably because of the very things I have told about Cooper - the GOVERNMENT owed him for something he could never take credit for.

I think they kept the damn promise in 1990 - and I think the Goverment or someone provided him with the money he needed to finish out his life. ODD - he ask me to stop by the bank when I took him to the hospital that last time. He drew out the account and handed it to me and told me - you are going to need this.

Then while in the HOSPITAL he kept telling me we needed to go for a ride and that he had something he needed for me to have.

I think there was another bank because 10 yrs later it showed John Collins having a safe deposit box with over 2k in it...but again the DAMN FBI would not provide me with the Jefferson File which is what I needed to prove I was also the widow of John Collins. THIS is when CARR was incharge and he pissed me off BIG time on that.
I even gave him the name of the bank and the amount stated in that account.

They rotate the agents in and out and then you get the arrogant ones like CARR...

Well, I have been up all night - and I expect the DZ will survive without me - because I expect them to get orders from the FBI to shut the thread DOWN!

So I will take time to do these photos ONE more time.

Maybe because there isn't any way to do it?
Maybe it is just three pictures, two of a life long criminal, and one of the criminal you wish he was.

There is a very high probability Duane was not the Hijacker, and that a lot of the stories he told you are just, stories.

Since thus far there have been zero confirmed suspicions as to his "qualifications", just like the KC suspect. If my Patrol, or CID, LT handed me this case, I would have moved on from those two long ago, they aren't viable suspects.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Jo wrote

DZ will survive without me - because I expect them to get orders from the FBI to shut the thread DOWN!

Not a chance Jo. The FBI doesn't care about this forum.

The FBI can't shut down websites or forums unless they are used in furtherance of criminal activity. The Justice Dept shut down a prostitution site recently http://www.dailydot.com/crime/myredbook-fbi-prostitution-sting/ and they shut down child porn sites all the time but they'd have no legal basis for shutting this site down.

Skydivers don't roll over for arbitrary law enforcement actions and most are strong believers in the right to free speech. Many of the same jumpers who hate the content of this forum would fight hard to keep it running if the FBI tried to kill it.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

Sure doesn't sound like the Carr I knew. You sure you aren't putting some spin on this Jo? Could he have been kidding you? Did he actually sound menacing? Let's have some details.

Yes, it WAS threatening! If I had been like others - I would have said -Well, you just do that, but being me I shy away from getting in trouble.

What I should have done instead of calling him shortly before my flight out was to have gone to a newpaper and have told them what I had found and have gotten one of them to go back with me to these sites.

That is what I should have done and would have done had it not been for Larry Carr...his THREAT was the only reason I kept my trip secret other than to tell Sluggo what I was doing - he was the only one who knew.

(that explains how menacing his statement was)

NOTE the error date correction in the below post - sorry. 1966 was when Weber was on the run from the FBI before he was arrested as John Collins and sent to Jefferson.

skyjack71

Larry Carr told me if I went to WA I was going to get in trouble.

I said Screw YOU! (in nicer words)

When I went I made sure he didn't know I was there. Sluggo was posting at that time and I'll be damn if he didn't almost give it away...

WELL I should have taken my butt right up to the Seattle office the way Miss Prissy Butt did. But that was never my style - I was always the one in the back of the room - I knew the answer & my hand would be up - but the teacher never called on me until last.

The one thing I could not do was get up & recite a poem until everyone left the class room & I was alone with the teacher & tears falling down my cheeks as I recited it word for word.

She would demean me & make me feel ashamed. Fhis followed me all through my life. Even as an adult I suggested & set up a little theater in our small town - yet, I blew a one line part. After that I just did props & helped people learn their lines & position.

Why I do not interview well & why NO ONE has heard me. Why this thread has been my voice!

Larry Carr did threaten me - he told me if I came to WA I was going to be in big trouble! I should have stood up to him and have done what Marla did - but that is just NOT me.

Hell, I couldn't even handle being interviewed in a room with only a handful of people - they were telling me what to say & I was NOT going to lie on TV. So I walked out. Doug Pasternak took over in my place. I never even listened to the tape...yet someone on this thread - I believe Georger posted a picture of me turning around to the man who was instructing me - & you could see the dismay in my face - that is when I walked OUT!

If they wanted lies - well they didn't need me there. I was calling the young man down who had told me Duane was never in the ARMY.

If they were that inadequate they didn't need to be FBI Agents.

In 2001 when I was out there I should have made a stand then and /or in 2010 and have forced them to have presented that file and Jefferson Pictures at that time.

There is a little something in that picture NONE of you caught - not even me. Note they drew Cooper with one eye just a little different - she called it a lazy eye and she NOTED that Duane also had a lazy eye, but on the opposite side....she has shown that to some of her friends who are artist and they also thought the same thing.. and it is a common mistake if some one remembers something like that an they are looking at them they might state left for right and/or not remember which eye was different. The composite and the Jefferson pic with the explanation of the tilt of the head, a close hair cut (I expect he cut his hair himself or his wife did it)....it is dead on.

Remember he was on the lame for a couple of months before they caught him in 1976. (This should read 1966 ) The teeth or an ill fitting prothestic explained the mouth & chin - ALL other pics of Duane showed a stronger chin just like the composite....this is a detail pic and not the snapshots Ms Prissy present of her brother.

So the FBI spent 10 more yrs of the tax payers' money and look what they got for it...MORE taxpayer money thrown away. Miss Prissy put the FBI in a hell of a position.

It didn't take people long to figure out she was phony! The only picture she made public didn't look at all like Cooper. Hope they all got a kick out of it....by that I mean I hope the AGENT got a good kick in the ASS.

Could of, should of - well I chose the written word and I have answered all of the DAMN questions.

ONE thing one of the posters WANTED me to go along with many yrs ago....I should have corrected (I did later). I had mistakenly made a statement & I got put thru the ringer with it....just had the places Duane took me to out of order....but I fixed that the best I could....I was an adult trying to remember the order of the locations...I miss stated the sequence of one of the locations - and I caught hell about that because one individual didn't want it the way it really was because it washed his theory.

Well, today all that matters is the truth. That was a minor thing and didn't prove or disprove Weber was or wasn't Cooper. That damn Jefferson intake - should have been ALL OVER THE WA. papers and you can bet your life saving at that time someone might still been alive and or the witnesses might not have buried all of their memories - NOW after 18 yrs of fighting this thing - and the witnesses would NOT be able to remember what they saw 43 yrs ago.

As for the Lazy eye - I never noted that Duane had a lazy eye but the artist or one of the witnesses noted it - either they couldn't remember which eye or the artist got it wrong...then you have the pursing of the mouth to hold in poor temporary. ONLY picture of DUane out there with a weak chin.
Pictures before and after.

ENLARGE the FBI composite to the size the artist drew and see the line of the hair on the forehead and see what he was trying to portray...the DAMN FBI didn't even catch it - perhaps ORDERS not to do so.

When the artist drew the composite it is easy for the witness to note the lazy eye, but might not remember which eye. I had not noticed it - I just recognized those eyes as being dead on for Duane Weber. Enlarging the composite the other things are there also.

The witnesses never said his hair was straight - it was wavy.

Good MORNING and Good bye - I am tired very tired - I have been up all night and yes I have cursed the FBI for the last 4 yrs and more tonight than I have in the 17 yrs this has been going on.

Oh - the artist I had shown things to before - well he thinks is dead on.

Duane had the means, the motive and balls to have done what Cooper did....he was a criminal and had NO future...and had just been diagnosed with the same disease his mother died of. Well, it was go out big time or die....he didn't really care.

The hell of it! He survived & live many more yrs all because of technology. ONE has to QUESTION why was he so damn successful in his work after that.

Now anyone who might still be alive won't remember that man and the FBI will just bury the file.
They don't care that my life has been used up on this - they do not want to admit they made a mistake....and if they knew he was Cooper then they had orders to STAY QUIET!....probably because of the very things I have told about Cooper - the GOVERNMENT owed him for something he could never take credit for.

I think they kept the damn promise in 1990 - and I think the Goverment or someone provided him with the money he needed to finish out his life. ODD - he ask me to stop by the bank when I took him to the hospital that last time. He drew out the account and handed it to me and told me - you are going to need this.

Then while in the HOSPITAL he kept telling me we needed to go for a ride and that he had something he needed for me to have.

I think there was another bank because 10 yrs later it showed John Collins having a safe deposit box with over 2k in it...but again the DAMN FBI would not provide me with the Jefferson File which is what I needed to prove I was also the widow of John Collins. THIS is when CARR was incharge and he pissed me off BIG time on that.
I even gave him the name of the bank and the amount stated in that account.

They rotate the agents in and out and then you get the arrogant ones like CARR...

Well, I have been up all night - and I expect the DZ will survive without me - because I expect them to get orders from the FBI to shut the thread DOWN!

So I will take time to do these photos ONE more time.

If there is a "gamer" on this site , will you please make a game where you have to fly a plane the route of the hijacked plane. If we know the pounds of fuel, flight time, you could win the game by having zero minutes and zero fuel at the end of the flight. You would have to have a variable rate of fuel usage. for example at T- x minutes the aft stairs were engaged etc. causing an increase in fuel usage. My gut feeling tells me that unless the pilot flew over Tina bar, you would be hard pressed to duplicate the flight and win.

mark74

If there is a "gamer" on this site , will you please make a game where you have to fly a plane the route of the hijacked plane. If we know the pounds of fuel, flight time, you could win the game by having zero minutes and zero fuel at the end of the flight. You would have to have a variable rate of fuel usage. for example at T- x minutes the aft stairs were engaged etc. causing an increase in fuel usage. My gut feeling tells me that unless the pilot flew over Tina bar, you would be hard pressed to duplicate the flight and win.

Mark, Your last sentence is going to cause Blevins and Jo Weber to go ballistic. But welcome to the group of "true believers" about the flight path of the airliner.

Shutter, who sometimes posts here on DZ and runs the "other DB Cooper" site, which the two individuals mentioned above continually disparage, has done some beautiful simulations of the hijacked airliner's flight.

I'll switch over to Shutter's site and send him a PM to read your post here. With luck, Shutter will invite you to join his site.

Robert99

mark74

Hi Mark74. I have a home built simulator that is being used specifically to retrace the flight path. it's a little bit above a "game" it's a fully functional 727-100 with the all bells and whistles. the cockpit is fully functional, as well as the aerodynamics of the plane, and the weather. it also has a "black box" that records the data for future use.

It has taken some time learning how to operate and fly a 727. just ask Mark Bennett :)
To date I have flown from SEA to PDX dozens of times with similar results. I don't have anything written in stone as of yet, but it appears the path can be flown the way it's plotted. although I can also get similar results flying straight down from the maylay intersection. the path timing doesn't really change much east to west from maylay southward. my main goal is to retrace the path, and that's what I'm doing, but, I'm open to any possibilities that could help in resolving this case. it's a stepping stone in helping to find answers. at this point I don't really have a clue if the path is that accurate, or possibly the timing of things. I'm not sure yet. it's incomplete at the moment.

Both pilots have given different examples of where the plane was. the FBI doesn't know where the map originated from. Carr even admits this. I'm just trying to help verify things. once that has been accomplished, I'll start asking more questions.

Here is a video of my simulator. I have more with better details, but I like this one B|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHnh5eJKvA

Shutter

ADDED: I would like to say that a lot of help came from two people, one being Hominid for his knowledge of the path, and the weather. next would be Robert99 who also has a lot of knowledge with the path, and has helped me numerous times as a pilot guiding me through the skies......